Space

Ary the Grey

Balsdog smiles to himself as he watches a ship emerge out of hyperspace nearby. The twisted man's smile widens as he realizes that the ship was having some sort of technical difficulties ”“ normally when ships emerged out of hyperspace, they did not jolt around violently. His hand on the blaster at his side, Balsdog turns to face a miniature image of Ob Ordeena to his right. The image of the Twi'lek gangster smiles cruelly.

"You know what to do, Captain Balsdog."

Balsdog eyes widen with delight as he flips a few switches on the control panel before him and brings his heavily modified freighter around to confront the damaged ship.

leader.jpg

"Move," Jaina ground out tightly. Ashley returned to the copilot's seat, and as the Jedi's hands brought the ship around, she saw it.

"Get to the guns, Ash." Her voice was cold - menacingly cold. "We're in for a fight."

"Sublight engines..." her fingers flew on the keyboard as she opened the intercom to Ashley. "Online. Hyperdrive's busted."

Hailing the rapidly approaching ship, she narrowed her eyes.

"Unidentified ship, this is the Captain of the Traitor's Hope. Stand down."

Closing her eyes and getting the feel of the Force, she sent out a rapid Force message to Andon.

"We're under attack by unidentified enemies. Hyperdrive failure - don't wait for us."

53bzzl2.png

...why are the pretty ones always the most hazardous to your health?

May the Forth therve you well...

"This is Captain Pretty-Flower of the Sunshine. I mean you no harm. I've got a gas leak over here, and was wandering if you could give me a hand."

Balsdog inches his freighter closer to the damaged ship. Hands dancing across the controls, the twisted man prepares for his next move.

leader.jpg

"Get to the guns, Ash. We're in for a fight."

Not hesitating for a second, Ashley ran full tilt toward the gunning turret, slipping the headset on as she dropped into the chair and strapped in. "I'm in."

Three more words, added almost as an afterthought, slipped from her lips, uttered in barely more than a whisper. "Bring it on."

ajslife2.png

[Jade Skywalkers FTW since August '03]

The keyword phrase flowed into Jaina's ear. Allowing a small smile to creep onto her lips, she echoed it, with just the slightest bit of malice creeping into her tone. "Bring it on..."

"Captain Pretty-Flower - if you like - let's not play games," she said, switching the comm back on. "Your name and purpose."

Let the lightning flash... she thought, with sinking heart.

53bzzl2.png

"My name is Captain Pretty-Flower, and this ship is the Sunshine. I truly do not mean you any harm. I've got a horrible gas leak over here, nothing terribly dangerous, but enough to make things uncomfortable, if you know what I mean. I'm going to try to stabilize things here, but I could use some help. What did you say your name was, by the way?"

Balsdog looks at the miniature image of Ob Ordeena, eyes wide, and then turns back to the controls. With the flip of a switch and the press of a button, the twisted man brings one of his favorite little toys to life.

leader.jpg

"I didn't." Warily, she gazed out the viewport. The ship seemed to be harmless enough - a damaged freighter - but there was something about it that Jaina couldn't shake. Jedi intuition, perhaps?

"All right then, Sunshine, what is it you'd like me to do?"

Tapping a few buttons on the console, she typed out a message to Ashley - instructions.

53bzzl2.png

"Hold on."

Balsdog grins from ear to ear as he pushes a red button on the control panel next to him ”“ a moment after he does, the freighter's heavy ion cannon shoots a round of energy at the nearby damaged ship, disabling everything but the basic life support systems.

leader.jpg

Ashley's hands tightened on the controls as the freighter inched closer, her finger twitching dangerously close to the button that would let the lasers loose.

Not yet, Ash... not yet. Wait.

Something scrolled across the screen, and she focused her eyes on it, smirking slightly as she read it- instructions from Jaina. She tapped a few buttons, sending a quick reply, and resumed her grip on the controls, readying herself.

ajslife2.png

[Jade Skywalkers FTW since August '03]

Jaina bit her tongue to keep from swearing. Stupid, stupid, stupid. The oldest trick in the book.

"Ash," she said concedingly into the comm. "Why don't you come back down here. I doubt we'll be using the guns. I'll be in the cargo area."

Unhooking her lightsaber from her belt, she readjusted the power setting.

"Prepare to be boarded."

Going at a run towards the cargo hold, she threw open the smuggling panels and jumped down into them, pulling the lid shut behind her.

53bzzl2.png

Tears of happiness, no doubt the tears of a deranged psychopath, run down Balsdog's cheeks as he throws yet another switch on the control panel before him. On a small screen to his left, he watches as the freighter's advanced targeting system gets a solid lock on the disabled ship in the near distance. Wiping the tears from his face, Balsdog turns to the image of Ob Ordeena for approval, and when he receives it, Balsdog presses down on the red firing studs on the control sticks in his hands. Twin concussion missiles shoot out from the freighter, cross the brief distance between the hunter and his prey, and then slam into the disabled ship carrying Jaina Jade Skywalker and Ashley Jade Skywalker. The two had no hope ”“ the ship blows up and they both die instantly.

leader.jpg

Or so he thought. The smuggling compartments doubled as escape pods - or really, they were escape pods used as smuggling compartments. By the time the missiles had reached the ship, Ashley and Jaina had ejected, their trail covered by the explosion of the ship.

53bzzl2.png

OOC: Why don'tcha. I still think yours was an OHK. Besides - it wasn't even Ob. *shrugs* It was a minion, yes - an NPC? - but it wasn't you. And I didn't even get a hit in. I was gone when the whole thing happened, and I told you so.

53bzzl2.png

There is no OOC crap...at all for any purpose...got it...now both of you have been warned. Next time there is no warning, you will be banned from RP for 24 hours.

Jaina and Ashley, you are dead...see you in three days...you, ashley and OB have been going back and forth for more then 5 posts each. He disabled the ship, you could have fought back in your next posts, but you decided to comm ashley instead. Not his problem. you posted before he sent over the kill shot. It was not a one hit kill, and OB does not fly his own ship, he has a captain.

See you two girls on the 27th of July.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Jag saw Luthis exit out of the corner of his eye. One less thing to worry about. Jag thought. He also felt the blaster bolts glance off of his leg and shoulder. He winced slightly, not at the pain, but for not noticing the deadly bolts earlier.

He felt rage at himself, but channeled at the furious salvo of bolts he aimed at Fett. He fired 10 times at Fett's blasters, and another 10 at Fett himself.

He then backpedalled and readied himself to dodge any blasts that Fett fired.

JaggedFelIIa.jpg

"If three people call you a Hutt, buy a drool bucket and start stockpiling spice." -Corran Horn

The Stellar Princess abruptly pops out of hyperspace, en route to Borleias.

"I thought I had fixed that hyperdrive...." Armiena curses a blue streak in the cockpit. She hits a couple of buttons, and the backup (thanks to Mon Cal redundant systems) hums online.

She pulls the hyperdrive lever again, and it disappears back into hyperspace.

drayyy.png

Ish and Darex make all haste to the dojo in a borrowed Jedi transport. They take the time to relax aboard the ship during their quick journey.

ish2hh6.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

Most Sacred order of the Nocturnal

Wuju38: GIVE ME BAKED GOODS!

In her old, but rather sturdy, fighter Eli realizes that the coordinates for the Dojo have already locked in to the Nav. computer. She smiles and too herself she says,

"Those jedi think of everything." She laughes a little as she shoots off toward the Dojo.

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood..."-Theodore Roosevelt-

ShadowFett held back a chuckle when Jag fired a score of hardly-aimed bolts at him. True, it was hard to dodge, but often times quality is better than quantity.

Fett flipped to the side and activated his jetpack simultaneously. The bolts each in turn went wide of thier marks, and his blasters and armor made it through the storm unmarked.

As he landed, he drew from his double-holster his vibroblade. Firing twice from his wrist laser to make Jag dodge, he approached the man with speed. Soon he was upon him. He swung once, then again, each time his blade cleaving through one of Jag's armed weapons.

"I'm afraid you'll have to buy new ones," Fett apologized, smirking. He raised the blade to be near Jag's face, waiting for Jag to draw his own sword.

A small section of the Rebel fleet makes a series of jumps through hyperspace, leaving an indecipherable route behind, letting no one know where they came from, or where they were going.

FornAvatarsig2.jpg

"The Emperor has made a critical error, and the time for our

attack has come..." Mon Mothma, Return of the Jedi

Piccolo had been in his office for days. When he emerged, he was ready for revenge. Piccolo was back. He'd become too trustworthy. From now on, he had no allies. He commed ShadowFett and Jag.

"We're coming out of hyperspace at the Gateway. Meet me at the surface."

ShadowFett received the comm and lowered his blade, immediately running to the hangar. He imagined Jag was still standing there, wondering how he had been beat so soundly and not be hurt.

But Fett reached the hangar in no time and boarded the Night of Vengeance, his modified and completely restored YT-2000 Corellian Stock Light Freighter. He told 2277, his droid, to take him down to the planet.

He smiled. It felt good to be out of training and back in action again.

Once was sure he could not be traced, Black made his way directly to meet his old friend. He was bounty hunter of sorts, but also kept up a front as an antique dealer on Coruscant. He was quite reliable for information, and always seemed to know about the goings on all over the universe. Black made his final approach to Coruscant and landed near the Last Call in a small hangar bay off any of the main stretches.

AdBlack.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

"Never tell me the odds!"