Space

Ary the Grey

Sirvani appreciated his words of advice and his compliment. Still watching the stars, she spoke.

"John, will you teach me how to guard my thoughts from others? I don't mind you listening, but I do mind the other Sith on Mimban listening once we arrive," she said, a smile playing across her face.

sirvani.jpg

Emily:"Were you a carrot?"

John: "No, I was more like celery."

*As Kitt's droid fixed his starfighter, a message came across his screen. He went to open it, but found that it was indeed encrypted. Kitt quickly recorded the message as best he could. He then found what he was looking for.*

If I knew what was on the other side, it would make me feel a whole lot better.

*Kitt then realized where the message had come from. and if Kirlocca was right about the information he had, the jedi know fully knew, and Kitt could confirm that the sith were now on Mimban.*

Yes...This is something that the Jedi Council will want.

*Kitt then had his ship up and running, and then he jumped into hyperspace and headed for the jedi Temple...*

Uh...I was asked to look at this...and uh...no way you intercepted this message...one, I am in deep space in hyperspace...two you would need my decrypt for it, three you would in no way know that it was coming to record it and Tarrian can not even get it till she leaves hyperspace...will you stop reading OOC knowledge posts and just rp... Your ship is in space somewhere, and is no where near Tarrian. First she left Bespin well after you had gone into space, and she went to hyperspace. For all you know, she is on the otherside of the galaxy and it only went to her comm holder...even she can't get a message in hyperspace. Grrrrr, ....

Kitt's post about the comm message is nulled.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Darla sat staring at the food on her forkfor several moments before she began to eat it. It tasted good,she hadnt had food this goodin as long as he could remember. She had a strange feeling that something wasnt quite right about this place but she couldnt put her finger on why.

She looked at the the dress that mother had given her,it hugged herbody and was a deep raven black. She liked it,it feltgood to be wearing it and not...What was I wearing before? Darla could not remember.She acknowledged that it was somehow odd to not remember what you had worn the day before but mearlyshrugged the feeling off.

The food tasted so good and mother was taking such good care of her.

But we're on a ship,wemust be on a journey.....

She turned to the woman who must surely have been her mother and asked"Where are we going Mother?"

Rannrsig.jpg

John managed another faint laugh... "I can try, it is not a power that can be taught, it is more of a trait that is developed over time. It is odd, but you and I can only keep our thoughts guarded from others, from each other we are screwed... Consider it a good thing, that way you can slap me when I'm looking at a cantina rat and I'll know exactly why."

As her expression, which he noted as priceless came his way, he smiled, admitting to the joke, but then he began to really focus, trying to teach her to hide her thoughts...

"Hiding your thoughts is a complex measure and those of greater power will usually be able to decode your thoughts... However, I can show you that it is just as easy as projecting your thoughts on a weak-minded individual... Close your mind, isolate it from the stream of consciousness of the Force. Locked away, trapped to its own devices, your mind's secrets cannot be betrayed. The reverse is what must be done to implant your thoughts upon someone else."

John's eyes approached the controls... "For your sake and mine, I hope you understand... for here we are, Mimban."

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Coming into the ****pit from the main hold, Jaina sat on the arm of her chair. She watched Raynuk for some time, saying nothing, silently observing his movements. He was angry, certainly. Annoyed? Perhaps.

"You okay?" the phrase mirrored the one on Korriban, yet for different reasons. That had already been said, they had already been there. So far nothing more had moved in their relationship - but they had only been there for a day. There was still plenty of time for that sort of thing.

Yet they were drawing ever-nearer to Mimban, and a certain confrontation with Jaina's old master.

53bzzl2.png

...why are the pretty ones always the most hazardous to your health?

May the Forth therve you well...

*Raynuk lowered his hands from his face and sighed, keeping silent for a minute more. He was definetly angry and annoyed, but somehow just knowing she was there made him feel a little bit better. He thought about her question she posed, and also got the feelings that she felt about the return to Mimban*

"Im about as good as I can be Jaina...But im glad your here none-the-less."

*He turned to her and looked her in the eyes for the first time since they touched down on Korriban, and somewhere deep down, a smile came to his face as he took her hand*

"Must be some of those dastardly jedi tricks...And you dont need to worry about Bishop..."

*He had grown acustom to addressing things she didnt speak of for some reason, and this was another of those moments*

"...I'll die before I let him get a hold on you again."

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Jzasa quietly slipped into the compartment that held the drugged Jedi Ben'a. She knelt next to him, and leaned over his head. She caressed his forehead, brushing wayward hair to the side, and began to focus all her attention on the task before her. Placing her hands lightly on Ben'a's temples, Jzasa closed her eyes and envisioned a scene that she knew would appear in Ben'a's dreams.

It was a windy day in a large field, with just enough trees missing to keep it from being called a forest. Breathless and laughing, Jzasa raced with Ben'a, seeing who could reach the large oak tree the fastest. Hair whipping in the wind, Jzasa cast coy glances over her shoulder at Ben'a, hot on her heels. Jzasa had cast a different air over herself, masking the hardened, world-wise slave dancer to a Sith master beneath a veneer of youthful innocence, with a small pinch of naivete.

Arriving to the designated spot a step ahead of Ben'a, Jzasa turned to him, chest heaving from the effort of sprinting, and grinned.

slaanesh.png.4a097017b176861b66d62e545d8d255a.png

The Bloodlust burst out of hyperspace as Balos Krathe ran some telemetry calculations on the Navicomputer. He had briefly tracked Kirlocca in open space, but had lost him once the wookie had jumped to hyperspace again. He calculated the hyperspace trajectory, and had come up with no less than 18 possibilities for the Jedi Refuge. He pulled up the coordinates for Bespin, and blasted off to hyperspace once again...

Tarrian looked at the girl for a moment, "We are going home...I am not your mother, you can call me Master. You will begin a new life here and now." After the meal was over, she lead Darla to a room and let her rest. Heading back to the cockpit, she took the ship out of hyperspace above Mimban.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

A heavily encrypted message is sent to Balos Krathe.

Forget the Wookiee for now. You have discovered the location of the planet the Jedi use a haven ”“ valuable information, wouldn't you say? You will be paid a substantial fee for your efforts. I have a new job for you now, though. I need you to do a bit more investigative work now ”“ I need you to find out what the Black Sun is up to right now. Can you do that, my bounty hunter? Also, if you happen to cross paths with a ”˜bounty hunter' clad in fake Mandalorian armor, kill him. I'm not sure of his real name, he calls himself ”˜Fett' ”“ he is one of Piccolo's dogs, anyway. Kill him, and bring me his head.

leader.jpg

As Eli cleared the atmosphere of the Jedi Dojo her hyper drive engaged and the stars streaked. She sat down for a good nap, and happened to find a blaster stuck into the wedge of the seat. Looks like I lucked out, she checked the charge to find that it was full, bet somebody is missing this, she thought. Eli stuck the blaster in her empty holster and took a nap on her way to the Gateway.

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood..."-Theodore Roosevelt-

Darting up from Bespin into the vastness of space, Rauschenberg ponders where to begin his search. Corellia where he was raised by a human family was full of underworlders, and many whom were his contacts. Possibly he could pick up the trail there. He input his coordinates quickly and made multiple hyperspace jumps to random points to through anyone off his path.

Rauschenberg was always cautious

Rausch.jpg

DJO

Making his way back to his ship Rauschenberg again turns on his propulsion systems and inputs a series of calculated random jumps through hyperspace. He jutts out of the Corellian atmosphere as ships all around him zoom to a from the planet. In a flash he's zooming through hyperspace towards his destination of Kashyyyk.

Rausch.jpg

DJO

Rann Raynar had wondered the galaxy looking for enlightenment. He had found nothing but felt rested after months of contemplation and rest. Now he realised that his true calling was to be with the jedi. The trouble was he no longer knew hwere they were and had lest all contact with his former comrades.

His ship dropped outof hyperspace and he sat in the small shuttles' cockpit staring out at the stars. So many worlds so,many possibilities....

Where are you hiding my friends....

Rann lay back in the pilots chair and wondered what had become of his life.

Rannrsig.jpg

Raiding his pantry onboard the ship, he lets the device auto navigate. The trip takes a bit longer than usual, as he can only make short jumps in hyperspace to keep on the warp signatures trail. He does not even know to where he is heading. A good meal will do him good, as well as a little shut eye. Looking over at his droid HD, he growls at it with a tired moan. "Keep an eye on her" he follows up, meaning the ship. He can feel the ship jutt in and out of Hyperspace every so often. After eating he retreats to his cabin which is very small even to a human. Laying his large frame on the bed he is off to sleep in no time.

Rausch.jpg

DJO

Rann had been a a part of the jedi order,he had never really left at all.He'd just gotten kinda lost after Nhathagul. It had been a strange experience and had put all he had known into question.

I have to find my way back to jedi.....I have wasted so much of my life, I should be a knight by now.

Rann had tried and tried to find a Master but with all the turmoil in the galaxy it seemed that there were otherthings for the jedi to attend to. He had been trained however in an informal and fractured manner. His lightsaber skills were formidable after many months training and his friend Orrick had tutored him in the art of telekenesis. As well as this he had survived and escaped from the battle on Dagobah between the Hutts and jedi. His strangest experience was having his soul ripped from his body by some strange unknown force, which had taken him ,along with several other jedi and sith to the dark city of Nhagathul.

Whilst there he his soul had survived attacks by strange demonic creatures and somehow he had regained his physical form.

All in all he was a rather seasoned warrior...But still not a knight. he had not been his own lightsaber and had not passed the trials. But he would make it his goal to do so in the near future.

As an active member of the jedi order had been given a private comm frequency that only the jedi used to comunicate. He had not used it for some time,hopefully it still worked. Last time hed used it was when hed been called into action when the rebels attacked Coruscant. But he had arrived too late to take part in the battle.

After that he had spent some time wondering space alone. He had checked into Hoth but found that the jedi had left.

Now lets find out where you aremy friends.... Rann thought to him self as he opened up the private jedi comm frequency.

He was quite proficient with machineryand was able to get a lock on the a large number of comm links open on that frequency. That many commlinks would meean a gathering of jedi. He jury-rigged his navicomp to home in on this cluster of comms and prepared to make the jump to hyperspace. Hoping he was right, hoping the jedi were at where it was he was trusting his ship to take him,he plulled down the lever and made the jump.

Rannrsig.jpg

The Charybdis appeared in the hyperspace route just outside the Gateway Space Station and before long, the Interdictor dissappeared into the void that is space, with its sole destination of Coruscant.

phillep.jpg

--Holo to the Rebel Alliance--

*Raiden's ass appeared on the monitors again, only this time with a smiley face drawn on it.*

The Bhelliom streaks through hyperspace, it's occupant bent over in the cockpit and busy at work preparing a his recent droid purchase with the skill of a taxidermist. Hours remained until he would reach his destination and until then, the skin on his droid would be fitted and padded appropriately. The details of the droids mission and programming were already set, meaning Faust only needed to set it loose and events would play out long after he left.

Faust contemplates the probably fallout of his actions, knowing it could full well set off a very unfortunate chain of events, but he was just a hiree doing a job. In all honesty, there would be nothing to even trace the up and coming sad, sorrid chain of events back to him. Sitting on the droid's right shoulder, should anyone eventually peel away the thick fur pelt now covering it, lay the logo of the Rebellion.

Giving a chilling, inhuman laugh, Faust finishes fitting his droid into the skin he purchased, noting how something so definitely dead could look suprisingly life-like, with the proper touch of course.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

As the Hells Rememberance travelled through space one ofits passengers made her own journey through her fractured mindscape....

Darlas' body was burnt and bloody her dress in ruins. Her breath came in ragged gasps,her chest heaving with each one. A deep frown creasesd her brow.Although she was in a deep slumber she did not rest. In side her mind a a series of disturbing tableaux had taken place,one of which the almost jedi found herself trapped in now....

......Smoke rises from a dark battlefield.The planet is moist and the fog is dense....Dagobah. Deep in the swamps of Dagobah Darla finds herself once again.The smoke is rising from blaster burnt bodies laying in ruin, it mingles with the swamp mist making it difficult to see anything.

She is lost and is searching. Shes been here before ,shes done this before...But now its different,something isnt quite right. Wading through the swamp,covered with dirt and dried blood she searches franticaly.

"Tares?!"

Shes looking for someone important.....Shes looking forher master.

"Tares,where are you?!!" Her voice is edged with desperation.

There is no answer but the would be jedi feels her Masters' prescence through the force. Hes in danger,that much she is certain of. She wills her weary muscules to pull her deeper into the thick darkeness of the swamp. With her fledgling force abilities she reaches out grasping for her master in the dark. Hes there, but not alone....

Darla feels another prescence,a dark, cold, burning, prescence. Her mind reels back in terror when she touches this entitys' mind.Although she is afraid her love for her master pushes her onwards into the abyss of the swamp.

Darkness shrouds the place like a thick winter coat and Darla can see nothing at all. Suddenly a deep laughter fills the air making the hairs on the back of Darlas' neck stand on end.She freezes, unable to move, staring forwards searching for the laughters' origin.

A crimson light appears braking through the blackness. A balde, a lightsaber! A figure reveals itself, tall,dark, imposing. Adorned with black armour from head to foot. An impenetrable obsidian figure brandishing a blade of red fire.

Darlas heart skips a beat....

Stepping backwards the figure reveals a small bloodied man,whats left of a man.His body is limp,almost lifeless.He bleeds from too many wounds to count.He should be dead,yet he burns brightly in the force.

Tares!

In one sweeping movement the dark figure strikes down Darlas' master.His body falling into two,more blood than seemed possible seeeping into the mud turning its almost black surface and a thick,deep red.

Adrenaline pumping through her viens,anger burning her mind, Darla rushes forward screaming with rage. The dark figure slashes at her in one easy, efficiant movement. She falls to the ground,her body maimed and burning with a searing pain,the burning of her flesh.

The Dark figure stands over Darla and removes its mask.... Long black hair falls out and the face a mature yet still beautiful woman stares down at Darla. Her eyes are black,completely...no whites around her irises. The face is Darlas'own yet somehow different... older, darker and twisted.

As scream of primal fear erupts deep from within Darla,a scream that can be heard in the waking world as well.

Rannrsig.jpg

A sole Lambda-class appeared in the void of space just outside the atmosphere of Mimban... with his expertise, John managed the controls rapidly entering the coordinates of his sanctuary, Raxus Prime.

She lay asleep; tired, exhausted, confused... he had walked her back towards the vessel and in his arms, she collapsed. Leaving her to rest, the Master remained consumed in his thoughts...

Memories, dreams... the past, the future.

A warm smile managed to streak itself across his face as he turned to her, his arms tracing over her body... The small rising and falling of her chest as she breathed in her fitful sleep.

"Soon my dear, soon we shall be home."

His whispered words fell on deaf ears as the navigational computer began to alert him of the steep arrival to Raxus Prime, the tainted word of technology. Ironic, as it were, for he had surrendered from technology to enhance the Dark Side of the Living Force... and now found peace in a technological graveyard.

A slight laugh, as he piloted down the ship, the thoughts prickling amusement in his mind...

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Darla awoke covered in sweat. She felt like shed taken a hammer blow to the head and her danger sense was running on overdrive.

What the hell just happened? Where am I?

She was on a ship that seemed vaguely familiar,butit was one that she knew well. The past few days seemed to meld into a blur of nightmarish images. She could not distinguish what was real and what was not. Someone must have done something to her....

Blocking outthe pain in her head Darla inspected herbody for damage. She had several large burns that ran across her in strips,they would surely scar.She wore a black robe that was ripped open and tattered,it was not her own. Touching lightly upon the force she used it the feel her body for more damage.It was a simple task since oneself was an easy target to probe. She discovered several small holes in her skin...needle holes?!...and some sort of toxic residue in her stomach.

Ive been drugged...

Darla knew a lot of strange things had happened,but until she knew what was real she would keep her thoughts on such matters gaurded.

Rannrsig.jpg

As Eli's ship left the Gateway she put in the coordinates for her Master's location and the Second Chance went into hyperspace.

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood..."-Theodore Roosevelt-

Black Kirana zoomed through space at a blistering pace. From point to point them made jumps all around the galaxy to through off any followers. Black feared that even this eventually would not suffice to stop someone from locating the rebels. Finally after the last random jump, Black did a scan of the ship for any foreign objects again on the ship that could be homeing devices. None were found. Coming out of hyperspace he did a rough scan of surrounding space to ensure no one had followed.

Gala loomed ahead quite as peaceful looking as it was on the surface. "Here we are", he said looking back at Kirana. He turned back towards his consul and spoke into the intercom.

encrypted message --

This is Officer Black requesting permission to land. Authorization code 1948694756

--End message

A privates voice radioed back on the other end of the intercom. Permission granted to land on plantform 327. The techs will be waiting sir. "Thank you, proceeding."

AdBlack.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

"Never tell me the odds!"

*KR stood abord The Starweaver, still standing in his white armor. He usually had a thick black robe that went over it, keeping himself a little bit more low profile. He hoped he could find it in the storage compartment on his own ship, otherwise he'd have to make a new one, and KR didn't really like sewing it the first time. KR looked out the window with his one good eye.*

"This is certainly an interesting ship Tzeentch. I suppose you must need an original ship for the four. You all have very specific needs..."

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

The Starweaver provides us with everything we need during our space travel.

::Ahriman carefully examines two freshly cut pieces of crystal, one white and one blue::

I was able to bypass some of the standard restrictions, regarding civillian ships by registering it under a business I won in a sabacc game. Also, the ship's core only has to power the shields and the engines. The only, but by no means lacking, offensive capability this ship has is the meditation chamber.

::Tzeentch finishes some engraving work, and then heads toward the bridge, where Selonia was in sight.::

MGw9G2u.jpg