Space

Ary the Grey

After no-one came Darla decided to get up and try to find out where she was and what was going on. As she got up blood rushed to her headmake her suddenly dizzy. She sat on the small bed for a momnet trying toregain her sense of equilibrium,it did not return however. Instead the head rush was followed by a feeling of sickness.

Its all those toxins getting out of my system.

Darla was having a strange hang over from the drugs,whatever they had been. She was unable to stop the bile rising from her stomach. Leaning over the bed mouth facing the floor Darla began to vomit violently and uncontrolably. After several minutes of wretching she finally stopped. Her throat stung from the bile andher stomach muscules ached from the involentary contractions. Whatever she had been injected with, her body seriously disagreed with it.

She had awoken from a strange dream to find herself in an environment alien to her. After laying on the bed and willing her stomach cramps to subside Darla tried to stand up again. She still felt sick but was able to keep herself upright and walk.

A face came to Darlas'mind,amysterious woman whomDarlahad thought was her mother...

What was I thinking?

She had called herself Darlas' master....Perhaps this was her ship. Darlacouldnt tell if it was the same one shed been on before, she had been so disorientated since she had been drugged.

What have I got to loose? Dalra decided toleave the room and search for her captor.

"Hello?"She shouted out inquiringly.

Rannrsig.jpg

John piloted the ship with little to say to Sirvani, after all, she was meditating in the cabin and he decided it was better to leave her there.

The silence was bearing down on them, but John was too consumed in his thoughts... As usual, frustrated, eager to get on with his personal agenda continually slowed down by the others...

After releasing a heavy sigh, he began to hum a tune as the navigational computer drew Selonia nearer...

"There. Now what?"

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Mathis's ship entered space and headed for destination unknown to Ish. Curious to find out he approached Mathis sitting in the pilots seat on the small bridge. Ish leaned against the side of the hatch resting his shoulder. "Yes Ish?" spoke Mathis. Ish was surprised eventhough he should've known Mathis could sense him. "I appologize for the intrusion master, but I was curious as to where we're heading?" Ish bit his lip, as he waited for his masters reply. He hoped he was not seeming a bit too impatient.

ish2hh6.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

Most Sacred order of the Nocturnal

Wuju38: GIVE ME BAKED GOODS!

*KR walked to the bridge and looked at Tzeentch's work.*

"That will do nicely."

*KR reached out and picked up the ice blue eye. This one was clearly meant for him. He inspected it briefly, making sure it was to his satisfaction, then popped it into his eye socket. KR grinned, having regained the sight from that eye, once again having depth perception. KR didn't dwell on it though- there would be time for that later. He simply commanded Tzeentch to land the ship, so that the others may follow...*

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

We've done what we can with your extensive injuries, Mr. Geki, but medical science has only come so far...

*The worried surgeon hovers over Geki nervously, awaiting his reaction. Geki's eyes open slowly, sensitive to the light, an unpleasant sterile taste in his mouth. He turns his head and looks at the doctor.*

Tell me.

*The Doctor consults some charts and adjusts his spectacles.*

Well, we repaired the broken neck and blaster wound, and your body's own... special healing abilities assisted greatly, of course. But your legs...

*The doctor drifts off and coughs nervously.*

We have no guarantee of when, if at all, you'll walk again under your own power. I'm sorry.

*Geki kneads his brow with one hand, and sighs deeply. The doctor waits patiently, having dealt with enough traumatised patients to know the drill.

*Eventually, Geki looks up. A grin breaks over his face slowly, and the doctor recoils, shocked. The physical trauma has shunted Geki's shattered psyche once again. An insane light glows in his eyes.*

Give it to me straight, doc... will I ever dance the can-can again?

*The doctor, non-plussed, takes a step back, and Geki breaks out into maniacal laughter. He picks up the heavy drip next to his bunk and flails wildly with it, catching the doctor on the right knee and smashing the patella with a wet crack as the doctor's leg bends at an unnatural angle. The doctor shrieks and falls to the ground, scrabbling to get away. Geki pulls himself up and falls from the bed, crawling after the doctor with eerie speed. All the while a grin is stretched across his face, a grim parody of a corpse's rictus. He clambers across the doctor, grabbing the frightened man's head between his hands, and leers at him.*

Time to get ahead, doctor.

*The racket from Geki's room continues for some time, an unholy mixture of insane laughter, terrfied screaming, and a dull thudding.*

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

Neo's ship appeared in space, and if you looked into the cockpit you could see the furry face of Camsie. Inside the cockpit you could see the stick moving by itself, the ship perfectly aligned with it's destination.

Until Neo offered Camsie a snack, which he gladly took spinning the ship into a barrel roll.

"My fault..."

The caamasi muttered before correcting the path with a slight nudge of the force, and with a slight nudge bringing down the hyperspace lever and the ship blasted inot hyperspace, en route to Borleais.

linksigcopy4cr.jpg

Focusing on the controls, Mathis ignores Ish for a few moments. Locking in the autopilot, he stands and turns to Ish.

"You'll see soon enough. We'll be there shortly. Now, I want to talk with you and Scorp."

Motioning for Ish to go ahead of him, Mathis waits for him to take a seat before taking one himself. Leaning back in his chair a bit, he entwines his fingers and looks at his apprentices.

"Now I want you two to tell me a little about yourselfs and any kind of training you have received. Then I'll shed a bit of light on myself."

Settling into his seat, Mathis looks from apprentice to apprentice, waiting for one of them to start.

mathis-1.jpg

Ish glanced over at Scorp, who seemed momentarily preoccupied and decided to tell a bit about himself initially. Ish leaned forward resting his elbows on his knees. He locked eyes with the jedi knight and began to speak. Ackwardly he began, as most people as he did have a hard time speaking about themselves, save for arrogant ones.

"I'm from Dantooine and my family were farmers initially who then developed greenhouses. I became well versed the plants of my planet, and at a young age helped developed a new form of botany with my father that allowed us to cross breed certain species of floras and faunas.

"A rebel base was established on our planet and I kind of befriended a couple of the soldiers stationed there. They told me of the Jedi order to which I became enthralled." Ish leaned back in his chair, a smile gracing his face. Mathis smiled back as he continued.

"The rebels left in a hurry and were helped by a few jedi whom I have not been able to locate since. One of the jedi apparently sensed that I was versed in the force to a certain extent." Ish paused a moment to gather his thoughts. "This jedi contacted my parents, and when I was of proper age both my parents and I decided I should set off to find the academy which I eventually did on Hoth."

Mathis let out a low hum of agreement. Ish thought he might have spoken too long, but he figure he might finish his story. A grim look overcoming his face, Ish straightened up. His thoughts dwelled on the battle at Hoth."I was trained with a bunch of other hopefuls in a few basics force techniques like running and jumping. Before the jedi training I was relatively well learned in small hand to hand combat with swords back on Dantooine."

Ish stopped and looked down to the lightsaber hanging from his belt. He had never actually ignited it, and did not intend to. The first one he was to ever ignite he hoped would be one he made. "Needless to say I survived the battle very much unscathed, and even met a few friends in the process. Since that battle, I went to Manaan, and have been steadily keeping up a training regimine. I was told to report to the Dojo and that is where I was summoned by yourself. I wish to be well versed as a jedi scientist as I have an interest with developing lightsabers, and possible herbal medicines."

Ish got a guilty look as he felt a bit selfish for saying so much. "I hope I didn't come off conceded," he said with a laugh.

ish2hh6.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

Most Sacred order of the Nocturnal

Wuju38: GIVE ME BAKED GOODS!

Eli appears at a hyperspace checkpoint in space and sets the coordinates for Manaan in her NaviComputer.

"I was really expecting to find you in a sticky situation when I found you Master," she looks to her right and smiles at Nilt, "you do have a way with people." She laughed at her own joke and hits the controls for hyperspace.

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood..."-Theodore Roosevelt-

Scorp broke out of his momentary thought to listen to Ish. WOW at least he can rememeber where he is from where am I from anyway. OH well it doesn't bothe me much at all. Scorp also noted the somewhat nervous laugh at the end. Interesting will take carefull note of that one

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

Tarrian stepped out of the cockpit and walked to the lounge where she found Darla. She stopped infront of the girl and waited for a moment. "I am Master Tarrian... Master of the Sith Order. And you my dear, are here because you are worthy."

She moved past her to the table, and brought over the food by use of the force. "Come sit down and eat and I will try to answer some of your questions before our arrival on naboo."

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Darla stood watching Tarrian bring food to the table. Darla did not posses the control to move an object like that. There was still a lot she had to learn. Now she knew why Tarrian had brought her here, she wanted to tutor her in the ways of the Sith. A part of Darla wanted to reject such teaching but a part her also wanted to learn the siths secrets. She had failed as a jedi why not give to sith a try? After all she had been through she had no real faith in any sort of order of force teaching...The universe, the force and its ways were more chaotic and complex than any order could teach.

The force flowed through Darla and filled her with strength, weather it was the through her anger and rage or through controled meditation, it all flowed from the same spring.....Light and Dark were just different colors, Darla wanted to see the force as a whole.

There is a lot she could teach me,why fight your darker feelings? Why resist? She can help you to grow....

Darla stood momentarily as these things ran through her mind.Her dress hanging from her body in long black rags that coiled at her feet,her long black hair hung similarly a tangled mess. On the exposed skin of her back jagged burns stung from the cold air against them. The blood that had seeped from her wounds had congealed into thick black lines, as she moved they threatened to breakand spill blood anew. She was a mess,but her mind felt clear for the first time in a long time.

Tarrian would not be her enemy, she would be her mentor.

Darla walked over to the tableand sat down with her new master.

"My first question....Are you responsible for bringing me back?" Darla spoke in a calm even tone and waited her new masters' reponse.

Rannrsig.jpg

Tarrian looked at Darla with raised eyebrows..."Of course I am...you don't think the Jedi would be bothered with bringing someone back that holds the power you could weild do you?" She looked at Darla's garments as she sat down..."you can wash up and change into something more appropriate when the meal is over. The wounds...they can heal on their own...you should learn to enjoy the pain. Once you can embrace the pain, it can no longer hurt you."

Tarrian lifted her fork and began to eat..."you have other questions I assume?"

Darla knewthat the Sith would try to break her, she knew that they would try to twist her into one of them. She wanted to explore the darkside,but had no intention of joining the sith. This she feared was something her new master would not approve of. By emersing herself wholely into the experience perhaps she could regain her freedom...If the sith completed her training then she would be free to walk her own path. But first she would have to give in to her anger and darkness,ride through the storm of emotions inside her core and emerge stronger.

Can I really do this? Can I really tame my deeper darkest feelings and bend them to my will?

This whole experience would be a test of Darlas' will. she would either grow and learn from the sith or she end up bringing about her true destruction.

Tarrians' words made Darla pause for thought.It was true that the jedi would not have wasted the time cloning Darla,she was practically an outcast amongst them, disagreeing with their methods and deeming them outcasts. The sith were outcasts for their use ofthe darkside,but who ever said that it was any less valid to use dark powers? Darla did believe the key was in balance if she could sdtand between the darkness and the light,she could perhaps discover the true nature of the force.

But first would be the decent into darkness....true darkness.

Does she really think Ive got potential? perhaps shes'just telling me what I want to hear.

Darla did have other questions but her mind had suddenly become blank. She thought for a moment then recalled some things that had been plauging her mind...

"What happened between the Jedi and the Sith upon that world you took me to? It seemed like a dream...but Iknow it was real...My old masterwas there....Did he survive?"

Rannrsig.jpg

Smiling, Tarrian's eyes were cold and dark, but not frightening as she spoke in a low soft voice. She looked to the cargo bay where her precious cargo remained until they reached Naboo.

"They both won...from a certain point of view. The Dark Lord, My...love was destroyed. But the Jedi as well, had losses. there are no winners or losers...just survivors." She waited a minute then continued, "Your old master would be Tares...He is alive, the others were caring for him last I saw. I spoke with him...his pain was minimal. I have a feeling we will be seeing him again soon."

They had both won...but both had loses. Perhaps Darlas' search for balance would not prove fruitless. Maybe Tarrian could join her in thnis search.So many possiblities lay ahead of Darla.Her troubled mind becoame calm. She was still slightly wary of her sith captor,but she swa some sort of good inside her. Darla did believe that she was completely emersed in the darkside and that she was truely a sith, but she did not equate that with Tarrian being wrong or evil. Those were jsut labels people used to explain something they disliked.

Reaching out with her mind Darla sent unspoken words to Tarrian.

I will your willing pupil, I will not resist your teachings.

Darlas' face had become calm ,showing that she no longer feared her journey into the unknown but looked forward to.

She was glad to hear that Tares was safe and that she would see him again but knew that she was no longer his pupil.

"I have no more questions Master Tarrian. I am sureall will be revealed in due time." Darla bowed her head respectfuly as she spoke.

Rannrsig.jpg

The shuttle containing the master and apprentice blasted it's way into space.

Turning to John, Sirvani asked, "Back to Raxus Prime, then?"

Knowing the answer, she punched in the coordinates and the ship traveled the familiar course back.

sirvani.jpg

Emily:"Were you a carrot?"

John: "No, I was more like celery."

Tarrian smiled at her ward darkly..."Good, we have something to attend to on Naboo, then we will head to the new location for the Academy. When you are finished with your meal, you may go to your quarters and change into something that is not torn. You will dress appropriately though...in a dress. You are a female, and part of your strength is the fact that you are a female. You are quite capable of fighting in female garment and learning to use it to your advantage."

She stood up and started towards the cargo bay, leaving Darla to get cleaned up..."You may join me in the cargo bay when you have finished."

Darla left the table thinking about what Tarrian had said. Shed never liked to wear dresses, she always been a a tomboy as a child and when she left home to become a fighter pilot, dresses had never seemed appropriate garb. The idea made her feel somwhat uncomfortable,she knew that she could make the most of her body and uses her femininity to her advantage, but shed never felt like she should, she usually felt quite the opposite. But if she was to be Tarrians' pupil then shed abide by her whishes, perhaps it would makeher felt better to se herslef dressed up nice. Shed spent too many years grimy faced wearing sweaty flightsuits.

Darla found a cabin and entered. There was an assortment of casual contempory fashions amongst its lockers and several beatfiying products for her to use. First Darla threw her bunt bloody rags to the floor and went into the cabins, small bathroom. She took a leisurly shower washing her wounds,wincing in pain as the water ran over them. She emerged feeling refreshed.

Darla dried and brushed her long dark hair,then decided to pull it back into a tight bun. Opening a make-up pallete Darla painted her face sparsely softening her strong features. She enhanced her pale green eyes with black eyeliner,then stood back and inspected her reflection. It had been a long time since Darla had taken any real interest in her appearance. She smiled at the image in the mirror.

Feeling beatiful already Darla chose a simple black gown to wear. It was a snug fit with a high neckline and long sleeves,it flowed down over her feet giving her an etherealappearance when she walked.Despite Tarrians' words Darla did not think shed be comfortable fighting in a dress, perhaps she would learn.

Shed joined Tarrian in the cargo bay.

"How do I look?" She asked waiting for herMasters' approval.

Rannrsig.jpg

Neo's ship blasted into space, and came to a short halt.

"My padawan, it is time I passed you on to the Jedi Order. But, first you must do one task for me... One task that will prove your worthyness to me, and the Order. I want you to harvest one Ysalamiri, on the planet of Myrkr. When you are on that planet, the force will not be on your side. It will be...evaporated."

Exiting his seat, he spoke one more thing.

"I want you to create a lightsaber before you do this... You may either go to Tatooine, or Dantooine, those are the only planets I know that have crystals to create such a weapon of power. You can take the controls of the ship, I will be with you until you go to Myrkr, then thy deed is yours. I wish you luck, and may the force be with you...."

tru7h.jpg

In the depths of Space, a modified TIE Defender flew through hyperspace. Vash layed his clothing to the side, as well as his weapons. They would not fit well with the form he was about to take. Vash concentrated his body shifting, first back to his natural form, and then into that of a Vratix. The Slashrat emerged from Space.

5af9944b.jpg

"Humans, how pathetic."