Tatooine

RaveN

”œIf I value my life, I should treat you kindly? I am trembling in my body armor, really. Why don't we try something else, witch. You listen to me, and you won't wind up dead. Is that simple enough for you?”

Rane Scando steers his swoop bike towards the storage place where his freighter rests. The bounty hunter boards the vessel and after a few minutes, the ship rockets off into the sky. In space, Rane plugs in the hyperspace coordinates for Iridonia, and enters lightspeed.

• 2 weeks later...

*The ship of Jade Dragon whipped low, and fast across the floor of the Tatooine desert landscape, far below any radars that would see them. They moved ... stealthily ... across the baren wasteland. Their intentions were pure ... not intended to intervene with the Hutts ... as they might suspect, had a Jade's ship popped up onto their sensors. However, they steered clear of the Hutts completely, getting to Adi-Wan, and Orrick's hidden ships - they stood on the sandy land, and Adi-Wan spoke to Master Jade Dragon*

"I've left the coordinates to the Jedi Stronghold in your Nav computer ... please, Master Dragon ... find your way back to the Order ... we'll be a lot better off, if this is the case. However, i'm badly needed in the training facilities to help the training of the Padawans, and hopefuls .... " - Looking towards Orrick, he says, "Follow me out, and stay low ... once we're around Mos Espa ... we'll bank hard, and hit the atmosphere ... and punch out - headed back to Sullust. Follow me, my young Padawan learener ... "

*With that ... the two Jedi left the desert planet - headed for "home" ... Sullust*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Talon, the Knight Errant, and his trusty squire, the R2 unit Zee, land on the barren planet of Tatooine. Talon steps out of his ship, and surveys the land. "We are here for the adventure of a lifetime, my squire friend. Here we will fight the evil giants that roam the land!"

Talon sets off on his speeder down through the sand, while Zee flys on rockets close behind. Suddenly, Talon stops, and points. "Look! There the giants challenge me! I will stike them down with my blade!" Zee beeped.

*BUT THAT IS ONLY A MOISTURE EVAPORATOR, NOT A GIANT*

"Nonsense my friend! Fear clouds the mind! CHARGE!" Talon surges forward at full speed toward the evaporator, and ignites his lightsaber, lowering it like a lance. He flies forward, and comes into contact with the evaporator. His lightsaber slips right through the metal, and it causes an explosion that sends Talon careening off the speeder on the other side. He lets out a moan and just lays on the ground. Zee comes over on the rockets. Beep Beep Boop

*I TOLD YOU THEY WERE MOISTURE EVAPORATORS*

"Ahh, my enemy, Lord Ar-Pharazon, has bewitched it into a Moisture Evaporator to steal my glory!"

*YOU LOOK HURT, SHOULD I GET BACTA?*

"No... A knight may get injured, but he will not complain about his wounds. I will live without bacta. But now, we must be off, on more adventures, my squire. Prepare yourself!"

And with that, the knight errant Sir Talon, and his squire, Zee, were off, just as quickly that they arrived...

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

• 1 month later...

A lone ship lands in the center of the Dune sea... Just enough time to re-fuel with the extra fuel onboard and to revive the battery cells onboard the ship.

The officers brought Tristin offboard the ship only to give themselves more room for beating him senseless.

They throw his comatized body into the sand as one officer lifts him to his feet. Holding him upright another officer begins laying first after first blows into the face and stomach of the Jedi. Only grunts could be heard as Tristin falls to the ground.

"Taste the sand... you maggot... your not even worth the time..." The officer says pulling the gun from his belt and placing it to the head of the man.

"No... Tantill wishes that we keep him alive... we need him." another officer says as the officer holding the gun curses, puts his gun away, and kicks Tristin in the head. The two men load the body back onto the ship where they finish the process of refueling and take off.

Blasting into hyperspace.

tantill.jpg

*As the Lightsiders traveled towards the Dune Sea through the atmosphere of Tatooine, Adi-Wan turned from his meditation, and his eyes opened. He felt a presence of someone ... someone that was looking for him ... someone that he didn't know ... and this person didn't know him ... but, however ... they still searched. They continued on their course towards the Dune Sea*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Orrick's ship dropped out of hyperspace and entered the system. As his ship descended on the planet, he made sure the training saber he had been using recently was on his belt. He had the built in droid make a scan for his master's comm unit, and found it travelling in the middle of the Dune Sea. He took over the controls in manual and let the force guide him the rest of the way to his Master...

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement

Ryans ship comes out of hyperspace and doesnt see Orricks ship."He must have already landed. Shit." He flies into the atmosphere and wonders where to go. He falls into the foce and searches.Nothing. He flies patterns around the Dune seas and still doesnt see anything. Ryan decides just to land about 50miles from the palace and walk toward it to. He lands and puts on his armor. He walks out and the sun beats down on him. He is especially hot in his armor. He takes out his katanas on the back of him and makes sure they are sharp. He begin the long walk toward the

hutt palace.

dpr.jpg

Viano parked his ship on the Dune Sea not far from the Hutt Palace. He gazed onward and stepped out, waiting for the others to land.

I have never seen a Jedi become so insolent in his "prime", if even you can call it that....this might be a harder mission than previously conceived...

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

Orrick skimmed across the surface as quickly as he could in his Jedi Starfighter. Luckily, Jedi Starfighters were quick. He just wasn't sure how quick the ship Adi-Wan was in. If he was in luck, and if the force willed it, he would be able to catch Adi-Wan and the others before they reached their destination.

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

The Ship set down just shortly behind them, Kirlocca and Viano landed.

As the ship sets down Sly looks around the room at the group of Lightsiders, just before the lowering of the ramp. Looking into each pair of eyes, Sly feels that he must say something.

"Today... I believe... it will be our finest hour. We were all drawn here for a higher reason... I believe today, that reason will be revealed. Together... we must serve as justice... today, we will fight to save lives for those we couldn't save before. May the force be with us."

Sly says as he lowers the ramp, seeing Orrick standing at the edge of the ramp... Sly looks over at Adi...

"He shouldn't be here... he is going to get hurt..." Sly says as he looks over his shoulder, walking past Orrick... Sly covers his face with his robe.

Sly begins walking in the direction of the Hutt Clan palace as he pulls on Viano's arm as he walks passed him.

"Come on Viano... walk up here with me..." Sly says... separating a short distance from the rest of the group.

"Why do you hate what you do not understand...?" Sly says as they walk into the setting sun...

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

Viano laughed out loud.

"Hate? I cannot hate anything in this world. I do not hate you, or what you have discovered...I just find this messiah appearance you've taken as ridiculous...while our comrades get captured and die, you play around with new found powers, yet we should rescue them, destroy that corrupt General...then you can have time to play with your new found powers...doesn't it not bother you to know that while you were "training", as you call it, that our Jedi Brethren have been falling and dying for our cause? That they've been pleading for help, yet you tell those to wait and wait and wait, while they die and die and die? Why can't you see past your powers as to what all this waiting has done? The Jedi has waited too many times in the past...I would have thought you to be the type to get up and move around and do something then sit with the rest of them...I guess I was wrong..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

Sly nods his head up and down, preparing to speak... "My friend, I am no messiah... I am nothing of that sort. I do not try to make myself that..." Sly burry's his face in his hands, flipping back his hair.

Sly looks over at his old friend Viano... "Have you ever believed in something in your life so much that you would give your life for that very belief. I believe that I have stumbled upon something that will change our world... It has left me with two options... persue... or let this chance slip through my fingertips. Back there..." Sly points back to the rest of the crowd walking, "...Are some of my closests friends... I would give my life a million times over again just so they could have another breath."

Sly looks over at Viano and try's to attempt to explain why he didnt aid in the rescue... "Viano..." Sly looks down at the ground... "This power I have discovered is... slowly killing me. It is not for sure... but it is written in this book that I will.........." Sly stops as Airleas runs up to Sly as they near the location of the Hutt Palace. "I did not feel the cry's from my location on Iubar... I failed... I failed the Jedi... I will not fail again..."

Sly points... "Look... Its time... everyone take your positions..."

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

"We both have secrets that we do not share with others...I too am slowly dying...for another reason that nobody knows, that I will not share, for if that reason was exploited, it could bring about my death much quicker...I have been aging quickly...I am still the mind of a 10 year old boy trapped in a twenty year old body...but Sly...you can only fail people once...once they die from your failure, they die...there is no redeeming chance...now let's go..."

VianoMigueles.jpg

*Kirlocca Moved out of the bar. He saw Viano and moved towards him. Once he got near him he sat down and began to meditate. Throught meditation he saw another Vision of thw white jedi... He stood back up and checked his Lightsaber. He let the force flow through him. He could feel this strange energy flow through him. He opened his eye's and looked around at all the jedi getting ready to go in. He stood up and got ready to move...*

Ryan feels odly out of place as the masters and knights gather. He as the only oddball, not recognized by the council. He wonders what they think of him, running here without the slightest bit of training. Would they think him brave and loyal, or arrogant and to ready for a fight. Maybe they would think him loyal and arrogant. Anyway, he was scared, he might die. He hopes that his fear does not show up. He walks a little ways away and sits down by himself. He closes his eyes and begin to meditate and calm himself. He lays his swords down in front of him and begin to pray to his old martial arts teacher that the Ki will protect him. He calls upon the Ki and finds that it is not responding He opens his eyes and finds and empty hole in his spirit. "O no. Now I am defintly dead."He raises his hands to his head and holds his his head up. A tear rolls down his cheek. Now the only thing he had to remember his part by was gone.

dpr.jpg

*Kirlocca put his lightsaber back at his side. he checked to see if he still had his bow and arrows with him. And out of the conner of his eye, he saw a young padawan sitting on the ground. He decided to walk over and encourage him. Once he got close enough, he knew who the padawan was.*

"Ryan. Are you alright?"

*Ryan looked up at him, and was stunned to see him here.*

"I can feel your thoughts. You are not looked down upon. For even the jedi council must know, that it is every jedi padawan that becomes great, not masters. For they are already great."

Orrick overhead what Sly told Adi-Wan, and he glared at him as he walked away. I can do it.... why can't they see that? But Orrick didn't fret over it. He knew that Sly was just concerned for his safety. Orrick walked and stood beside Adi-Wan. "Master, It's good to see you again. But I said there was something I needed to tell you about..."

Sly anounced that it was time to take their places. It appeared what he needed to tell Adi-Wan would be delayed once again. Orrick just took his place behind his master.

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

*Adi-Wan looked straight into Orrick's eyes, and they together stopped moving for a brief moment while the others continued to walk.*

"Orrick ... it is time ... Sly believes that you do not belong here .... Sly says it is too dangerous to bring a padawan into the "Lion's Den" ... however ... that is exactly the situation that i wanted to place you in ... you see, Orrick ... this is not a regular mission for you ... this is your Jedi Trial. I believe that you are ready to become a Jedi Knight ... and it is only a matter of time before you will be ready to pass along to another what i've taught you. So, based upon how you perform, and if you survive the situation that we've placed you into ... you may become a Jedi Knight as early as tomorrow ... do you understand?"

*Orrick nodded*

(Adi-Wan)

"Good ... then, let us proceed, and remember ... this should be your finest hour ... and I believe that you shall perform."

*He placed a hand in patting, reinforcing, nature to Orrick's right shoulder, and they continued to walk. Orrick had something on his mind, and his mind was telling him more then ever now, to speak before it might be too late ... to clear his thoughts ... so he would momentarily. Adi-Wan continued to travel into position ... and once they reached their destination ... all bets were off. He remembered the last time they entered the Hutt Palace ... he was "Jedi-Napped" by the Dark Jedi Order. An ... interesting ... ordeal, to say the least. This time ... he would have no one but the Force, the Jedi around him ... and himself to rely upon for survival. This time ... the stakes were for DarkJedi K'munee ... his Master ... and good friend ... he would not allow him to fall to the villainous treachery of the Hutt Clan ... he would avenge his death if they took his life ... and wreak havok like never seen before ... but that was another path that lies unwalked ... another chapter that has not been written. For now ... he would stick to the same beaten path of Jedi Infiltration, and Rescue ... of other Jedi.*

*Kirlocca was walking around in the sand of tatooine. When his sharp eye's spoted something near the hutt gates...Kirlocca took off running towards the hutt gates almost instantly. He stop before he got into sensor range and scaned the area, than turned around and yelled towards the group...*

"Hey, It's the jedi we need to rescue. there almost out..."

Sly could feel the force all around here. Three groups... joined at the source... Sly looks down at his hands as they begin to shake as he starts calling for his wife. Collapsing to the ground... Sly could feel his heart stopping...

"Airleas!.... Now... the WALL.... BLOW out the Wall!" Sly says stuttering and struggling to get his words out.

Inside her head Sly pried feeling her concern he takes it away and makes her use her powers to the maximum potential.

"Adi... concentrate... we cannot do this without you... We are going to need the entire building short circuited. You can take down all the shields in one powerful surge. All shields, all lights, all backup power. NOW!"

Sly screams out as he grabs his chest... he falls to the ground in a pain that was stronger than anything he had ever felt before... Blocking out the image from everyone's mind with a mind trick. He appeared remaining standing through this whole thing.

The real Sly falls to the ground as everyone prepares to move in... Sly feels the pain deep in his heart... oh... it hurts so bad. His friends rush ahead of him without thinking twice of the dying Jedi Master behind them.

Sly looks to the setting sun seeing a lone bird.... a Dark Raven flying in the sunset... It was almost Sly's time... when will it end?

(Before they began the attack)

As the group walked toward the Palace, Orrick spoke. He decided he better get it out of the way.

"Master..."

"Yes Orrick?"

"When we are on Rezovar, they did something. They did something crazy. And I'm not really sure how to explain it. We were training, and the next thing I know they had me strapped to this chair. Then the General walked in. I think his name is General Tantill... Anyway, he got into a chair behind me. And I guess the easiest way to say this is they sucked the force out of me. All but the last medichlorian." Orrick noticed the worried look on Adi-Wan's face. "Don't worry master. I'm o.k. now. Well, physically anyway. They threw me into a meditation chamber for me to regenerate my cells. But I feel like I gave birth to a monster. I gave him a power for him to do evil. What does this mean?" He stopped walking and turned to Adi-Wan. He was afraid of the response. Was he a bad person for giving power to a psycho? He was afraid he failed the Jedi...

(Presently)

Orricks thoughts were interrupted by the cries of battle. Orrick stood firm beside his master and ignited his lightsaber. Adi-Wan needed to use his energy on the elctric systems of the Palace, so Orrick focused on guarding his master from stray blaster shots...

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

Before the Battle

"Orrick ... we will discuss this further whenever the time is right ... but, your fears must be put aside for the battle that lies ahead ... focus. You are not wrong ... fate ... it seems ... has run it's course with your life ... and it is only up to you to understand it ... or try to. Things happen for a reason. Now, focus ... i'll need you to protect me during my time of vulnerability ... understood?"

*Orrick nodded*

During the Battle

*Adi-Wan clenched his fists at his sides, and slowly raised them from waist level up to shoulder level, and whenever they were fully extended forward ... he let out a defeaning shriek ... a cry, or rather a release. Orrick continued blocking shots that came in their direction. Adi-Wan's eyes rolled back into his head, and he was in a state of being on another plane. He concentrated fully, and pushed his fists forward With an electrical shockwave exploding from his arms ... and it passed with accelerating speed towards the palace.*

*The massive shockwave was ... in all regards ... Adi-Wan's mind traveling faster then anything in this place ... and it was his mind, unwinding the infastructure of the electrical outlets that powered the palace. He zoomed with his mind, traveling down cabling networks towards the center of the power source ... he saw it with his minds eye ... the operators working to power the palace. The electromagnetic pulse created by Adi-Wan shot through them ... not harming them, until he blasted the pulse through the main generators ... deactivating them immediately, and causing a small explosion inside with his mind. The explosion caused a chain reaction ... and fire expanded ... eating the oxygen that fueled it ... headed outwards, gobbling up more plastic encased wiring, and expanding until it hit the outer most regions of the generator ... and the erruption occurred. A small blast coupled with several inner blasts sent shrapnel into the operators ... and sent them flying backwards into the wall behind them ... dead.*

Outside of the Palace

*Orrick continued to block shots, and engage enemies that made movements towards he and his master ... until suddenly - a small explosion, muffled by the depth of it, was heard ... and the palace guns were offline. Orrick turned around to catch a glimpse of his master falling towards the ground ... and he ran to him*

(Adi-Wan)

"Orrick ... i'm fine ... get them out ... hurry. Use the force ... dig deep ... you still have it in you ... fight, my padawan ... get our bretheren free. I'll move in behind you in a moment ... "

*Adi-Wan took several deep breathes as Orrick headed toward the palace ... "Such pain," he thought to himself ... it felt as if death had brushed my shoulder ... power, it seems ... comes not without a balancing control ... so, that was the trick ... being a Lightsider ... using my abilities ... it'll kill me. One day ... would i be able to recover from something of this magnitude ... ? I can't even breath, hardly ... damn. GET UP - gotta get up ... GET UP, DAMMIT ... here we go ... "

*Adi-Wan rose to his feet, and continued forward, at a staggered pace.*

Orrick dashes towards the palace with Ryan right behind him. He force blasts a hole in the side of the duracrete wall, and climbed through. Several guards came at them with unactivated vibro axes- probably a result of the EMP wave. Orrick knocked the first unconcious by force jumping over his axe and kicking him in the side of the head on his return to the ground. He then saw the second run at him. He turned to the right and ran up the side of the wall. Once the guard was even with him and swinging his vibro axe, Orrick jumped off the wall and spun kicked the guard in the face. Ryan easily took out the third with his katana. Orrick reached into the force, trying to sense his fellow Jedi. After getting a reasonable direction, Orrick set off down the hall. They encountered several more guards with broken weapons, but dispatched them with swinging lightsabers. Luckily, they had been behind the EMP blast radius. Their weapons still worked...

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg