Tatooine

RaveN

"STOP!" A yelling voice rings out as all the shots stop firing, and everyone stops moving. "They opened the gates... they are letting them out."

Sly uses his comm. and Rings for Ara-Lai to pick everyone up in the Dark One. As she picks up all the soldiers that were about to start war again... They all load in their own ships, Airleas, Adi, Eas-San, Sly and Ara all in the Dark One... and everyone else in their own ships.

The Dark One lands near the front gates of the palace as the ramp was lowered... waiting for LKN and DJK to get onboard.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

*Adi-Wan scooped himself up, and trampled, half-heartedly up the ramp, to the cabin, where he plopped down, and sat. Almost dead from using that EMP ... it was at this point ... this part of his life ... that he'd decided that he would never use such a skill again ... for fear that it would shut off his life immediately ... unless, of course ... unless there were a great many lives that needed saving ... and only then, would he deem it acceptable. He sat in his chair ... and exhaulted*

"Sly ... whenever we're getting outta here ... i need to stop by the Last Call ... on Coruscant ... i'm in the market for a new ship ... and a little R'N'R ... y'know ... ? If you could just drop me off ... i've got some thinking to do ... "

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Ryan hears SLys voice and he turns to go backto his ship when he sees that it has sunk into the sand. He runs toward the Dark One and leaps into it. He sits down in an uncomfortable chair since he just jumed onboard without asking or recieving permission. He waits for DJK and LKN to get onboard.

dpr.jpg

Orrick suddenly stops with the ringing of Sly's voice in his ears. He turned, and before anymore guards could get in his way, he jumped out of the hole he entered through. He watched as his Master once again dissapeared into the Dark One. As the ship waited for the exiting Jedi, Orrick jumped into his Jedi Starfighter and lifted off the Tatooine desert.

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement

*After a moment of sitting in the chair ... he realized that his ship was actually placed here for hiding purposes during the Republic attack. It flew out - unmanned, and passed through the Republican guards, and made a safe landing in the desert of Tatooine. He called his homing beacon, and had it lock onto his source. It came hurling - low to the ground - and took it about 3 minutes to reach Adi-Wan's location.*

*Before leaving to get into the ship - he walked up to Sly ... and placed a hand on his shoulder*

"Sly ... I'm going to Coruscant ... i feel the need to ponder the actions that have happened to me ... and get away from everything ... including the Force ... and be safe for awhile - seeing as the Last Call is a neutral zone ... what trouble could i get into there, eh?

Anyways ... bud, i wanted to tell you goodbye for now ... and that this is not our final chapter ... it has only begun ... I will see you when i return ... be safe, old friend."

*He hugged Sly, and jumped into the cockpit ofThe Reconciliation - he customized Z-95 Headhunter, setting a course for Coruscant - the heart of the Republic, and the Bar known to all as the safe-haven of the planet. Something told him that he'd not see Sly in a long time ... but, he just shook the feeling ... and lifted off - heading into space - as the stars streaked across the Heads Up Display, and cockpit windows - he said aloud, "May the Force be with you ... always ..." - and was gone - hurtling towards Coruscant*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

"That won't be needed..." Sly says walking up to the front of the cabin, sitting in the co-pilots seat.

Looking back, Sly takes a quick head count... just for good measure. Before lifting the ship into space and jumping to hyperspace.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

Darth Rainiss traveled around the planet for quite some time before something caught his eye. It was a moisture farm, though not an ordinary one. He could feel something in the force attrackting him to this one. He stepped of his speeder bike and entered the residence.

In the kitchen an old lady lay dieing. Rainiss knelt down beside her as she spoke.

She said "I am an former jedi, I left the order sveral years ago. Since that time, I have been searching for someone to give this too, which is why I have called you away from your training on Korriban. Take this, a Jedi holocron. This holocron contains many secrets of the Jedi Order that have know long been forgotten. I stold it years ago when I left the Order. Now it is yours, do with it what you must. " and with that final note, she died.

Rainiss searched the house and found a lightsaber. Although he was still unsure how to use one, it still wouldn't hurt to have one in his posession.

Rainiss booted up his ship and flew off into hyperspace.

DRsigt.jpg

KaGee rides along as Jaster pilots the skiff toward Mos Espa, KaGee seems to be calming down after his mnost recent outburst of agression, the hot stale desert air is much more appealing to him over the stench of the Hutts lair. The feeling is almost exhilirating. He leans forward to Jaster and says" We smashed those droids good" and smiles his toothy grin.

The trip doesnt take long eventually they make it to Mos Espa, and begin their search for a way off this planet. Too bad Jasters ship is still at coruscant.

KaotixKaGeeJNet.jpg

2 minds 1 Body

*Jaster and KaGee walk in to a cantina and lays a credit down by the Bartender.* "I'm looking for a ride to Coruscant, You know anyone?" * the Bartender points to a man and a Woookie sitting at a table. Jaster slides the credit over to the bartender. Jaster motions for Kagee to follow him. They sit at the table with the man and Wookie. * [

i]"My assoiciate and i need a lift to Coruscant. I was told you could help. I am Jaster Mereel. This is Kagee. Can you help us."[/i]

*The man looks at Jaster and Kagee then says " I am Lonestar, this is Barf, he's a Mog. I'll be glad to give you a lift, for the right price?"*

"How Much?"

"Ten Grand." he says.

*Jaster looks at KaGee. They both nod* "5 and its a deal."

" 9"

"6"

*Then in unison All of them and a few of the local bystanders all say "7!"

"Ok, It's a Deal. Lets go!"

*Then Both Lonestar and Barf, and Jaster and KaGee head toward the Winnebago[/i]

Banned_Sig.jpg

KaGee follows Lonestar, Barf and Jaster to their space craft , an odly shapped vessel called the Winebago. As he enters the vessel he heres a strange voice say " May the Schwartz be with you" KaGee shakes his head in confusion and mutters something about "Jedi Mind Tricks" again.

With that they enter SPACE and on to Coruscant.

KaotixKaGeeJNet.jpg

2 minds 1 Body

• 3 weeks later...

The sand twirls on the outskirts of the Tatooine Mos Espa city, "A sand storm is coming!" A random slave yells out as people start scattering through the streets, heading in doors to protect themselves from the sand storm.

Step by Step, one step in front of the other, Sly Stevenson walks through the dessert, still unsure how he had gotten here to Tatooine. All he knew is that he had been here almost 32 times in the past week, protecting the weak... and destroying the corrupt. Sly was the tool of the force, he was the hand that wrapped around the neck of the evil of the galaxy.

Sly's hood covers his face from the flying sand and dirt that flies all around. The force guides him, speaking to him, telling him his new mission. Sly's eyes were weak, It looked as if he had not slept in weeks... but still, there was something about him that made him lethal. Perhaps the same reason he looked weak, was the reason he looked strong.

Like an earthquake, the sand trembles as Sly's feet push down on it, the pressure of the mans weight crumbles its solid structure. Breaking the sand's perfectly designed hills into small individual sand particles.

Finally reaching the streets of Mos Espa, Sly looks down the long road that remains empty, when suddenly... a Loan man walks in the street.

A whisper is heard in the ear of Sly... it was the soft voice of the force that spoke... "He is the one... that man... he is the mass murderer... Stop him..." The force says as Sly nods his head, taking one step closer to the man who seems miles away. When Sly suddenly receives a force vision of what would be if he did not stop the murderer.

*(Vision)*

The Murderer was lethal; his many years of killing totally whipped his emotions clear of any feeling. He felt no happy, no sad, no anger, nothing... he was just an empty broken man ... a shell of exterior and no interior.

The Man walks down the street that Sly and he would be standing on as he knocks on a door. Speaking lies the man spits his evil words to a little child who answers the door, "May I seek shelter for this storm, I will gladly pay you..." the man says as he has an evil smirk on his face.

The little child, young and foolish gladly opens the door to the man as he enters, Sly walks behind the man since it is just a vision, he cannot be seen. Sly watches as the man shuts the door for the little kid, asking where his mommy and daddy are.

The Little child shook his head speaking in his soft childish tone, "My daddy died when I was a baby, my mommy is in there..." The child points with his finger as the Man smiles. "Stay here... I will go check on your mommy..." The Man says with an evil grin on his face, as he enters the room, shutting the door behind him, locking it.

Sly stays with the child as he watches the child sit on the floor and color on a sheet of paper, screams can be heard on the other side of the door... as the vision fades, and the sand blows across Sly's face.

*(End Vision)*

Sly watches the man as he nears the door that he entered in the vision, walks quickly and grabs the man's hand as he is about to knock on the door.

The man turns around slowly and looks at Sly, "You will do... I've been meaning to draw blood." Sly opens his eyes and speaks, "Yes, but the blood drawn will not be mine..." Sly says slinging the man like a rag doll away from the door into the middle of the street as the Wind and sand begins to pick up, howling it increases speed.

The Man begins to rise to his face as he pulls his knife from under his coat, Sly walks closer to the man as The man rises his arm and tries to stab at Sly. The Dagger was long in length, about as long as an arm, shorter than a sword, but longer than a knife.

The Dagger swings through the air as Sly catches the knife with his hand's. The man looks somewhat scared, even though he knew no emotion. Sly tosses the dagger back, as the man takes a few steps backwards.

(Slow Motion)

Sly watches the man's eyes flicker as he draws back the sword, preparing to strike again. Quickly reaching for the Crystal Sword, Sly swings an upward defensive slice which shatters the mans dagger into a thousand pieces.

Sly watches as the man closes his eyes then opens them, watching the pieces fly in all directions, The crystal sword pointed at the mans heart, the murderer drops to his knee's, a broken man.

Sly shakes his head as he walks around the man's backside, the man suddenly feels a sharp pain, then nothing as the sword punctures through the man's chest, directly through the mans heart as the Crystal sword is pulled out... the wind blows, as Sly disappears.

The Murderer slouches over, blood running from the mans chest and staining the sand a tone of Red as he falls over on the ground, Dead.

• 4 weeks later...

Hou-Jo smiles. He walks about 5 yards away from Obi-Two, and discreetly drops his blue lightsaber into the sand. He turns around, "Okay then... LET'S GO!" he then Force pulls both of Obi-Two's lightsabers away. He throws one down into the sand and activates the other, and his remaining one. He spins in a circle and shouts out, "HEADS UP!" and throws Obi-Two's ignited lightsaber at him.

*Obi-two quickly grabs the saber as he jumps over his master and sidesteps infront of him again. He strikes at Hou-jo's neck and then at his legs trying to knock him off balance. Ob-2 force jumped over him and slashed horizontally, he then dodged a hit and force backflips so he was about 10 yards away. He smiled and used the Force to propell him in a head on run at full speed*

[Proud Member of The Physco Padawans]

Hou-Jo gets in a few words before Obi-Two reaches him, "Impressive tactics, but not good enough."

He displaces his hand 5 feet under the sand with the force and lunges his hand above his head, launching up a wall of sand strait up into Obi-Two's path, then Force jumps 6 feet into the air, and twists into a corkscrew and lands behind Obi-Two...

*Obi-two spins around and then drops onto his stomic. He easily slides under the sand wall that is now 6 feet high. He jumps to his feet and hold his saber in front of him as Hou-jo lands and the sand fall to the ground.*

Edited by Guest

Hou-Jo jumps throught the sand as it starts to fall back down to the ground and slices strait through Obi-Two's yellow lightsaber. He super kicks OB2 to prevent Obi-Two from striking him from when he was recovering. He pivots on his left foot and strikes Obi-Two's saber hard. He strikes high, low, high, low, left, right. He jumps backwards. He tosses his saber into the air, and uses the Force to fight against Obi-Two...

*Obi-two falls to his knee after being kicked. He stands and sit bombarded with attacks from Hou-jo. He has no trouble blocking them. But when Hou-jo begins to use the force to battle obi-two, he has a bit more trouble.*

Edited by Guest

*Obi-two has a challanging time trying to block the saber. He blocked one after the next and they just kept coming. he Jumped a bit away and spun, hitting close to the saber's hilt.Obi-two blocked a few more attacks and then spun around slicng the saber's hilt in two.*

Hou-Jo fell down to the ground from a Force push by his apprentice, and placed his lightsaber blade at his neck. ((agreed upon over MSN))

The lightsaber neared inches to his neck, "Congratulations Obi-Two, you're training is now complete. But... you must pay attention to your opponents opening moves."

He closes his eyes, and pulls his other lightsaber from out of the sand and activates in mid-flight, and cuts through Obi-Two's saber. He throws his legs into the air, and only his back is touching the ground, than jumps off his back and kicks Obi-Two down to the ground, and stands over him, catches the lightsaber, and points it at Obi-Two's neck, "Because it could just be your defeat." He smiles and deactivates the lightsaber.

"Go back to Yavin, gather your things, and fix your hair to where it is no longer in it's raised state, but do not disturb your pony tail. Then, I will meet you at the Training Facility. Make haste."

Hou-Jo boards his ship and leaves Tatooine.

Montgomery brought down the two seater and landed, followed by Hou-Jo in his Jedi Starfighter. He opened the top and got out. Monty then stretched in the warm sunlight and sang to himself.

"My love for you will still be strong

after the boys of summer have gone."

He then began to hum the tune as he awited orders.

Hou-Jo calls attention to the Jedi Hopefuls. "I have brought you here because of the bug menace. You will remain here until you are instructed to leave. Talk amongst yourselves. You will stay in Mos Espa, I have given you each some credits in which would be adequete for 2 weeks. I must go back to Yavin and assist in anyway that I can, Montgomery, I am leaving you in charge. May the Force be with you."

Hou-Jo enters his Jedi Starfighter and leaves Tatooine.