Tatooine

RaveN

BLCKCLONE walks the desert his robes flalling behind him in a uniform matter almost as if they were meant to. oving towards the Hutt Palace BLCKCLONE must avoid present dangers he moves swiftly and cautiously as this is his first visit to the Hutt Palace..

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

• 2 weeks later...

*Tristin's face looks a bit tired as he glanced at his partner.*

Did you not feel the death the destruction encasing this planet? There are forces at work here who have been allowed to wander unchecked who seek but one thing to destroy everything that we know and love. But we are weak, (reference to the Jedi order.) we do not act until we are forced to, until our very lives are in danger do we react, this makes us slow and indecisive, our kind have lost sight of what is really important, the preserving of good in the galaxies...

You see there are many persons in the galaxies and each has a mission, so for balance, some for darkness some for light. We are supposed to work for light, if we don't then those that fight for balance are thrown into chaos as those of darkness grow in power... We must therefore all do our part. And now you must learn how to control the force as an companion, as a weapon and at the same time you must not control it, this is my way of teaching, this is my way of showing you the force.

*Suddenly sand began to swirl into the tent and cause a vortex of particles around Jedi Solo, until the vortex became so dense that his vision was cut off. It was at that moment that Tristin's voice was heard, but it was not spoken it was guided by the force to the young man's mind as it had been before.*

Now, I want you to let go, just let go of who you are, what you believe what you seek your ideals everything, and just feel, just let your feelings expand without your control and then when you feel me on the other side of this sand storm push your hand through using the force as your sword to slice out and guild your hand to where I stand.

*The voice left him in pure darkness it was now his move.*

Half-Thinker, All Dreamer

*The sandstorm dissipated a moment after and every grain of sand launched out of the tent flap, Tristin's eyes look at the young man as his eyebrows furrow.*

That took you less time than I imagined. Perhaps you are gifted in the abilities of telepathy? Perhaps battle mediation... Hum.

*His face returned to it's usual passive yet cocky look.*

Well it's time to travel again. The night is coming and we have quite a bit of traveling left to get to our training destination. Come.

*Tristin stepped out of the tent and as his companion followed he made a few gestures with his hand causing the tent to flatten and all the parts to disconnect and replace themselves back where they started in his bag. He made a gesture for JS to follow and began to jog in the direction they where originally headed in.*

*Tristin continued to run.*

Technically I am not a knight, but should have been long ago, my training was fully complete they where prepared to knight be but I made a choice not to be for I wanted to continue my training. And here I am still training, your knighting will be far shorter though, far far shorter, but for a definate time, that I can not give you as I don't know, it all depends on how quickly and effective your learning is.

*He stopped a while after night was soon departing and his face was flushed from the trip. He looked ahead and finally saw the thing he had quested for. A small ruined structure layed ahead. He began walking toward it.*

This is our destination a structure from a age long past we shall take shelter in it for the duration of our training here. Are you prepared to find the true knowledge of your existance as a follower of the force?

Ara gave CM a look before nodding.

Pushy pushy... Ara coughed and said simply, "I promote you to the position of Jedi Knight. May you keep to the Jedi Code and protect those who cannot protect themselves." She nodded once more firmly and stepped back.

"That good enough for you?"

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

*Tristin Stellar looked shocked after the arrivel of a Jedi master and her sudden knighting of him. He glanced at one of the men that was standing by the powerful figure that was name Crimson Morpheos.

The man had a metalic look to his skin and as he kept his vision in focus he relized that he knew this man, but from where he was not certain not until he looked into the mans cold eyes and saw his face turn to a cocky smile did he know who it was. He continued to stand uneasy even after being knighted.

There was obviously a reason for there appearence here and they must have needed him knighted for some plan that they would unleash later, but Tristin knew enough not to question, there demands and answers would come in time.*

A helix Interceptor glided down through the atmosphere and landing in a sun baked landing pad.

A tall Devaronian walked down the ramp, glancing at his surroundings.

His hand rested gently on the butt of his 'death hammer' blaster as he walked down the street.

He entered a small cantina and approached the bar

"Know anyone who could hook me up with a job as a bounty hunter?"

Lei blinked against the harsh snlight and gritty breeze of the desert planet as she looked around her. Her eyesight was still a tad blurry, but for the most part, she could see relatively well. Not that there was much to see..... what a barren wasteland.....

She continued looking about and here eyes rested on Tristin Stellar. Ah.... finally a familiar face...

"Hallo." She said, giving a small wave. She suddenly felt a pang as she realized that her own apprentice Eirtae' must still be in the Maw Installation....

leisigwhoknows.jpg

Ara sighed. The heat was getting to her. She had been to Tatooine once that she could remember, and she didn't like it then that much, either. She wiped off her forehead.

"Can we leave now? Something doesn't feel quite right."

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

Lei nodded in agreement at Ara's statement. It did feel..... odd. No, more than odd.... eerie. Apart from the whisper of the wind against the dunes there wasn't a sound to be heard. It was deathly quiet... and hot. Lei hated the heat. She had been raised in Northern Corellia and wasn't used to heat and desert. She knew mountains and forests and plains and rivers..... the sight of endless dunes as far as the eye could see un-nerved her. She wiped away at the sweat that was beginning to bead on her forehead with the back of her sleeve.

I know how you feel...

leisigwhoknows.jpg

An EGS HellFire, Eagle ship, exits hyperspace above Tatoonie. The pilot, Kivre, was in critical condition from a sniper bullet. He carefully lowered the ship down by the Jedi group. He pressed a button and both doors slid open. And there lied Eirtae' with a blanket over her. With the Jedi returned Kivre just gave out. He fell onto the cockpit floor as a pool of blood began to form. Within the matter of seconds Kivre was dead from blood loss.

nsig2c2.JPG

Counter-Terrorism ALL THE WAY!!!

A mechanical eye appears out of the sandy ground and watches the Jedi. Then, as quickly as it appeared, the eye dropped back into the sandy depths. Moments later, the ground erupts all around the Jedi. Dozens of elite Hutt soldiers then emerge from the raging sand. One soldier, armed with a long-range blaster rifle and clad in mottled green armor, steps forth as his platoon of troopers aim their various weapons at the company of outlanders. In a deep mechanical voice he says:

"Freeze, outlanders! We are the elite troopers of Tatooine! Who are you and why do you trespass on Tatooine?"

The troopers brandish their rifles with contempt.

Now is your time to die...

*The large man in his crimson robe stepped forward. His arms consealed.*

Our pressence here dose not concern you, I suggest you leave now or you will regret it. His eyes began to dialiate into nothingness as he said these words.

*Movement could be seen from under his robe.*

Tristin, I suggest you go and take the others with you.

*A crooked smile crossed his face as he waited for a responce from the troops.*

Edited by Guest

To be strong of will is but a minor delay in my plan for your total demise

*Tristin looked around seen the arrivel of the Hellfire and moments after he had witnessed the welcoming party. It was not a pleasent sight, but after the mans cold words he made no hessitation, he grabed Jedi Solo and pulled him into the craft at a speed no human could achieve. He sent a force message to the other Jedi.*

Hurry we have little time to stand around it is time we left and quickly.

*His finger glided across the controls as he started it up, then he pointed to the command seat and looked to his padawan.*

You fly I'll take care of this man.

*A moment after he was attempting first aid on the bleeding man.*

We will assist you with your injured man. We want only to know why your presence is amongst Tantooine... I do not think you want his majesty Wyhl to be alerted as he does not know of this entanglement as of yet.

Several Elite snipers in the backdrift aim their scopes in case anything should arise.

I believe it to be our business as to why you are on his Majesties home planet, do not be arrogant with me!

Arrogent... Hmmm perhaps, but not with out reason.

*His smile was cruel but it soon faded and one of his hands came out of his robe, slowly perposefully but not thretening as he waved it in the general direction of the man speaking to them.*

You will allow us to depart.

((OOC yea mind tricks.))

*The Jedi assisted the man in a crimson robe as they carried of the Jedi in. The ship began to rise now and Tristin made his way back to his padawan.*

Take us to Sullust.

*He wandered his way back to the wounded man and made the finishing touches on his bandaging, then he attempted to wake up the Jedi as the ship went into hyperspace.*

Edited by Guest

*Calahan simply watched as all the men fell into sleep at a gesture from his master, he didn't even bother to ask why he just steped out and began to carry the jedi to the ship. After a moment had passed they where loaded and the ship lifted off. He waited for the next command.*

*A corellian freighter lands in the middle of the Dune sea.*

Extirpate creates an underground layer disguised as a Sarlaac Pit, so no one dares to bother it. He hides his ship in it as well, and waits for the right time to unleash his sinister plan.

OOC: This is just a method to prevent the spirit of Emperor Palpatine from being discvored. If Justin doesn't come back, I will have the spirit destroyed.

One soldier, armed with a long-range blaster rifle and clad in mottled green armor, falls to the ground, but only because his biological companions did so first. For the commander, with his deep mechanical voice, was a droid. The outlanders moved about around him, and he targeted each one in his metal brain. With a slight move of his wrist, the droid HC-3, actiavted his concussion grenade launcher. As the offworlders moved about, the droid rose, and aimed his weapon systems.

"One last chance outlanders! What is your business on Tatooine?"

*This time the cold emotionless eyes turned red in fury as he looked to the green commander once more, his eyes simply danced across the entire body of the man, then the fire died and a crooked smile was on his face.*

I would like to watch you try to throw that gernade.

*The commander found his computer systems not responding in the least to his commands and then the pin poped out of the concussion gernade.*

Have a nice day.

*Calahan begins to head over to there ship.*