Tatooine

RaveN

*The ship leaped into the heated atmospere of Tatooine. It began it's decent into the dunes and took up it's hidden position. The men looked a bit uneasy but non dared to ask Kimra what was to happen next he would inform them when that time came.*

The lawlessness of this galaxy will end, even if I don't live to see it.

*Jesse's starfighter lands on the outskirts of Mos Eisely and he walks out of it with a frown. He wanted to be a Jedi but he instantly left the training academy when he found out how slow the process was going. Jesse didn't have enough patience. He steps onto the sand and lets out a sigh. Perhaps I'll find a good job here, and I won't become a slave, for if that happens, I'm screwed, he thinks to himself.

forsure.gif

Everyday, millions die for no reason. Everyday millions are fighting for freedom. To be fighting for someone of higher importance...one who loves you...private message me!

Mes Tisserand wakes up in what appears to be an underground lab of some sort. Several tall glass columns filled with clear to sickly green fluids line the walls, some bearing humanoid to animal like creatures with in. Lab workers carry out their task with insect like effeciency. A general air of oppression hangs over the room. Mes would slowly realize he is firmly bound to an iron table and restrained by stun cuffs and collar.

A sickly CORE Agent, pale and with what looks like a missing nose examines Mes.

"Welcome to the depths of the CORE bio lab. I am CORE Agent Beta and I run this facility." He says as if reading from a prompt. "You are in a lab, hidden from common knowledge on one of the many planets in the galaxy. Your friends would have no way of finding you here even we were hiding under their very nose."

Beta looks around. "The products of science are gong to be used to instill order in the galaxy. We believe in order my friend. Emperor Palpatine once tried to eliminate force users from this galaxy so his power would be unchecked, yet he failed. He relied on brute force. We rely on science." Beta holds up a small vial. "This science."

"You have been injected with a virus called Black Reign, named after its creator. We have envisioned a scope for it that he could not concieve of. It will destroy your midi chlorien count slowly, rendering you powerless to manipulate the force. It will not kill, allowing you to live the remander of your life as a productive citizen in the galaxy's upcoming new order.

"We have already injected you with the virus and it is eating your midi chloriens as we speak. The virus will destory your abilities, then lay dormant until you die, or spread it to another host, or are cured with the antidote, which is in the hands of our Chairman of the Board of Directors.

"You are the first successful victim of this weapon. Thank you, Jedi. You may sleep now."

The Stun collar activates and Mes is out cold. He is carted off by two Agents.

"Dump him in the Last Call on Coruscant." Beta instructs. He grabs ahold of another CORE Agent, "Get the Bothan to put a prerecorded holonet feed up using one of our satilites around Coruscant when you drop the Jedi off. The Director wants to create panic with this before we start infecting people ourselves."

I'm trying to start a war here. It's a prestigious line of work with a long and glorious tradition.

-Vizzini, The Princess Bride

**Yakooza finished his speech to Holonet and some other calls to CorSec he was waiting for a response from some scientists of his. Men who could find the answers to all types of questions as long as they where provided time. And now they where trying to find an answer to a question Kimra was wondering a question that could cause the situation to become far worse than originally portrayed. As far as Yakooza knew every living being had midocoriens, everything from a wookie to a Rancor even to a lowly insect everything had the biological composition in them. But what would happen if this formula were removed? Possibly death possibly being removed from the thing that controlled fate or what was more commonly called the Force. Possibly mutation. Possibly something worse, what that could be he did not know. But he was damned sure to find out and soon but either way these persons would be eliminated for the threat they portrayed. Kimra looked at his men, they game him looks showing that they fully supported his thoughts and would do what ever was in there power to solve the problem, even if it would lead to there deaths, Yakooza shuttered hoping it would not come to that he had seen death and watched it steal his friends one by one. It would soon be time to make a decision one that might be costly but what ever the choice was that is made will be the right one, Kimra was sure of that.

He tapped the controller to see if anything had changed in there current objective.*

*A crunching sound was heard within the bowels of the old freighter and then it began to descend toward the sands of Tatooine. Steller looked a bit upset but he knew he still had control of an engine or to and would not make quite as hard a landing as he had on Sullust. His ship darted for the ground as Stellar fought the controls just enough to hit the ground at an angle. His ship bounced twice then grinded across the deserts bottom until it came to rest.

Jedi Solo saw it's decent.

Tristin stood slowly and sent a message to Solo.*

I'm all right just land here we will begin our training here as here is as good as any place on this physical hell.

*He stepped out of his ship to see his eyes looking into the eyes of a armed young adult wearing the uniform of what appeared to be the organization CorSec as it read from his shirt, the man raised his weapon at Tristin and motioned for him to raise his hands, when Solo's ship hit the ground he was meet with the same welcome, before he could take action Stellar sent another message.*

Do not resist, I sense no evil lets find out what they want.

*Tristin begin trudging through the sand toward where the guards guided them. His steps where a bit stumbled but he compensated for the strange footing as best he could, as he was not used to the soft ground below him. But non the less he did not let him self look undignified as there journey continued.*

Half-Thinker, All Dreamer

*Yakooza heard voices outside and strode out of the ship to see. His men had found two individuals in the desert it seemed the young soldier who had his weapon pointed at Tristin spoke first.*

Sir, this man's ship crashed nearby and this other landed shortly after, we brought them to you just in case they where dangerous. Yakooza nodded glad his men where trained enough not to do harm to prisoners and at the same time wise enough to at least restrain them and keep there weapons ready. Kimra gave another nod and the soldiers stepped forward removed the restraints and stepped back again weapons still ready.*

My name is Yakooza Kimra of CorSec, I am in the middle of an operation and since it is a secret at the moment I must keep it that way I hope you can understand that for the moment we cannot allow you to go free as you might possibly leak the information.

The man in the white suit raised his head and spoke in a calm and relaxed voice.*

Tristin: Since we are in your custody at the moment perhaps you could reveal what the mission entails?

*Kimra made a motion of one of his arms and a man from the ship pulled out a device and stared intently at it for a moment.*

CorSec Agent: No bugs sir.

*Yakooza nodded, come inside and I will tell you. The two men where lead within the ship still with weapons pointed at them but with less menace to there angle.*

Yakooza: All I will tell you is that due to an incident concerning the protectors of the galaxies...

Tristin: The attack on the Jedi, go on.

*Kimra did not look to surprised but his eyebrows raised as he began to wonder about this fellow, he studied the man for a moment and then began to step closer to him as he continued.*

Correct, and may I asked what is this...

*Kimra begin to reach out toward what he had noticed. But Tristin only smiled and with lightning speed reached to the location Kimra was headed for and seemed to grab mid air, then a white blade erupted from the air that Tristin held which soon wavered into view of a metal casing.

Kimra stood back as the blade stopped just short of the man, the CorSec men raised there weapons but he waved them down not out of fear but because he knew what this man now was, for a Sith would have cut him down already or would have killed the guards by now, but no this man was a...

Tristin: Jedi

*He finished Kimra's sentence as if he had been reading his mind.*

Tristin: And a Jedi never allows himself to be totally unarmed.

*The blade descended and Stellar strapped it back into place, the strap had obviously given it away. Yakooza smiled.*

That's what I thought. I hope that perhaps you could lend your strength to this mission.

*Tristin nodded and waved to Solo.*

I would prefer he is not involved in any direct combat as he has not even begun his training and against the odds that you might fight he could possibly be slaughtered no matter what is other skills may be.

*Tristin looked at Solo.*

Not an insult just a precaution.

*Yakooza liked this man; he had some of the same ideals as he and honor and a bit of fearlessness. He would allow him to fight by his side. He made a final motion with his arm and his men lowered there weapons completely as his hand raised.*

Yakooza: I'm trusting you stranger; I hope that you do not break that trust.

*Tristin took the mans hand and stood up to be more formal.*

Tristin: I will not break your trust as long as you do not break mine.

*And thus the deal was made...*

[comm]Yakooza, this is Doppler. I'm outside the Hutts Palace right now in disguise. A trio of smugglers entered and are up to no good. They are from the Smuggler's Moon I think. I suggest we move in. I can't do anything by myself though.[/comm]

*Jesse walks into Mos Eisely Cantina and sits at a table. A droid buzzes to him asking what he would like to drink or eat. Jesse just says he'd like some water with lemons in it. The droid takes down the order then buzzes to the kitchen. Why did I come here? There's hardly anything here. Perhaps I can get a job at Jabba's Palace. I think after I'm done with my water, I'll fly my fighter there. Hopefully someone can get me a job, he thinks to himself with a frown on his face.

The droid brings back his glass of water with lemons in it and Jesse takes a huge gulp and the water is gone. He puts thirty Trugets on the table and walks out of the cantina. Jesse-Sifo-Duest walks out of the Cantina and runs to his fighter. He punches the coordinates into his navcomputer and fires up the engines. Then he flies off into the sunlight toward's Jabba's Palace. He flies for an hour and then lands outside of Jabba's Palace. Jesse steps out and has his hand on his lightsaber. He is ready for anything.*

forsure.gif

Everyday, millions die for no reason. Everyday millions are fighting for freedom. To be fighting for someone of higher importance...one who loves you...private message me!

*He heard the message and immediately made annother call to CorSec, soon after he walked over to the controls passing the Jedi and his company and headed toward the command chair, he knew that it would be time to take action for he had a plan. This engine whined as energy kicked in, the last of the scouts charged into the ship prepared to depart as they straped themselves in, with the last one safely in his seat Kimra activated the thrusters as the ship lurched off the ground slightly and began to it's destination. His finger found the comm button one more time and he sent a secret message before he put his full focus on the mission at hand.*

*Tristin looked at Solo while the ship rumbled into action.*

You will be in the battle but not on the front lines, I wonder what skills do you have with rifles? Perhaps if you are a good enough shot you can assist from the back ground, and if guns are not your experence we will find something for you to do that will be helpful non the less, some battles are won by what is acheived on the sidelines and not in the midst of the skirmish.

Remember that while action is good so is reaction. In which you wait for a proper moment to acheive something that will counter the effects of the first stirke, this is you first lession in combat, remember this philosophy it may save you one day.

*Steller's eye went dull as he seemed to enter a motionless state that could only be meditation of a sort.*

A courier dropped a message off to the secret underground lab. The courier warily eyed the horros encased in various tubes as the CORE scientists went about their work.

"I have a message from the director," the courier states.

The sickly CORE Agent known as Beta took the message and reviewed it. "This is good. We have a fair chance of succeeding with this. Here is my answer for the director." Beta turns back to a computer screen and shows the courier.

"We have a maximum of chance of success with the current deployment system, being at 60%. The virus is loaded into small bacteria and is dispearsed though a planetary atmosphere." Beta pauses. "However, the costs of manufacturing such a method of attack are prohibitive. We essentially have one shot at this if we are to meet our objectives. Even if we succeed we will not be able to deploy it like this again anytime in the near future."

"Very well then."

Beta muses over the results, "Wait," he says turning around, "make sure that this isn't our only offensive at the moment. Tell the director that he should be preparing for other offenses now, especially against the military forces."

The courier gives Beta a harsh look, "The Director has it underway already. He is making plans as needed. You do your job, and I will do mine."

The courier exits the secret lab, leaving Beta to ponder his musings.

"This will be a gamble, but based on the information we have it should work." Beta concludes, then turns back to his work. "If we are succesful, then we have struck our opponents a serious blow, which I do not think they will recover from."

I'm trying to start a war here. It's a prestigious line of work with a long and glorious tradition.

*His eyes looked down for a moment and then returned back to JS as he tossed a heavy pack to him, he quickly slung annother one over his own back and a comforting smile crossed his face.*

Being scared is acceptable as long as you never allow it to control your actions and proceed to darker emotions, that goes the same for all emotions you feel, you may feel them but to act upon them without considering the consiquences is a path traveled far to afton then it should be. Remember that.

*He began to start walking and slowly quickened his pace to a brisk jog, even though the sun burned hot down on him he kept his pace, drinking every now and then from a bottle. He looked to JS.*

Tell me if you need us to slow our pace.

*Tristin smiled and kept his pace.

-10 min. later-

It was becoming obvious that even the easy pace they where traveling was having it's ware and tare on Stellar, his body was not used to the heat but he kept drinking from his water pack slowly to conserve the liquid as he propelled his legs forward.

He looked over the dunes as they moved his feet slipping now and then in the shifting sands; it was surprising that he could even continue his pace in a straight line. It was also becoming clear that they would have to set up shelter soon.

-15 min. later-

Tristin began to slow his pace he was breathing a bit more heavily than usual as he swung the pack to his hands; he opened the pack and began to remove poles for constructing a tent. They neared the top of one of the many dunes when he slammed the first pole into the ground with just a gesture of his hand, the other poles followed in suit and then a material which was the same color as the desert sand unraveled from the pack and it connected itself to each of the polls, then with another motion a loud crunch sound was made as each of the polls shuttered as what ever there primary function had been activated. Tristin motioned for the young man with him to step inside and he soon followed.

The tent was large and had enough room for two people to sleep in comfortably with out disrupting each other. Tristin looked to the young man with him, sweat dripping down his face to the sandy floor.*

Inside your pack you will find another tent much like this one, each poll has button on it that when activated will shoot rods deep into the ground so that wind will not be able to shift the tent, the material the tent is made out of is a strong fabric that will let a cool breeze in while reflecting the suns light and it will also blend in with the surroundings of this planet, incase something or some one wants to hunt us in our sleep, and for the matter of sleep you will also find a sleeping bag in pack.

For now on we will travel at night and we will sleep during the day. I will show you how to set up your tent with out the use of the Force tomorrow night, and when we have trained enough I will show you how to use the Force to accomplish the same task.

But for now I have a brief lesson to teach you,

*Tristin looked away for a moment and paced back and forth within the tent, then he returned to JS.*

But even before that lesson I must ask you, what is your belief in what the Force truly is? Do you think it controls your destiny or do you think it is a tool or perhaps you have another opinion of it? I just want the straight truth on your thoughts.

*He waited for an answer.*

In the middle of the night a series of explosions erupt, consuming half of Mos Eisley. The spaceport, and the famed cantina there are consumed in flames. Citizens take to their houses as several red garbed CORE agents suddenly appear out of the shadows and begin marching through the city.

Several heavily armed CORE agents deploy on swoops and speed out into the desert.

From the hidden CORE base on Tatooine reports filter in.

"Commander Sigma, sir." A CORE officer states, saluting his superior. "The attack on Mos Eisley has begun. We should have control of the city in a matter of hours and we can begin fortifying it against any Commonwealth or Hutt counterstrikes. We have evacutated Beta and any materials related to the Virus here and they are heading for our stronghold."

The commnader nods. Sigma, unlike other CORE Agents wears a set of Mandalorian armor, though it has been painted red to match the official CORE uniforms worn by his subordinates.

"Working on setting up ambushes in the dunes and surrounding caverns. Have your men persuade a few Jawas to loan us there transports and equipment. Once we have this area secured, give me a report on the status of the Hutts and any off worlders you find here."

"Yes, sir." The officer exits and returns to Mos Eisley where panic is breaking out as CORE begins to tighten its grip on Tatooine.

* Two Defender class star destroyers deploy at Tattoine and find the orbit undefended. From there they moniter comm channels until they find the CORE frequency. With this data, and a new program created by Commonwealth slicers, packets of data called tracers are inconspicuously sent over the comm lines, and targeting data is confirmed with energy readings and heat detectors. All this takes less then a minute. Then the skies rained red fire and the majority of the outlying CORE forces melted under the extreme heat, bodies fused together. Then dropships loaded with the elite battlehardened troops of Outer Heaven landed and laid siege to the city itself, using knockout gas to minimize civilian casualties and detain several CORE troopers.*

OOC(( This is a text book planetary assault done by the best in the galaxy, I leave it up to the CORE runner's integrity to fairly designate a casualty percentage.))

Wolfpacktwo.jpg

Sigma monitors the Commonwealth counter assault. He pales slightly, then responds quickly, though not fast enough to save many of his troops outside the city. He sends out a comm on a secondary channel once he realizes what happened.

"Alternate the comm frequencies on random channels and city troops fall back to deploy air filters to compensate for the gas masks. Respond using long range sonic attacks in addition to blaster shots. Round up civilians and use them as human shields to slow the troops down. If you see any of your comrades captured, shoot them so they cannot divolge information. Desert forces, kill your engines and make for the rock caverns as outlined in plan 324. Go into hiding until further notice and prepare for a counter attack."

Sigma orders the laboratory base beneath Mos Eisley into a secure lockdown and level 1 alert. 3/4 of their desert forces were destroyed and well over half of the troops in the city were down. The remaining CORE Agents fought with a selfless regard to eliminate the Commonwealth troops. Their blasters would prove sufficient to penetrate most armoring, but the overwhelming force and Outer Heavens tactics threw them at a disadvantage.

Sigma carefully fingered his blaster. If CORE lost Tatooine he would turn it on himself rather than face the Director's wrath.

The Hutt Fleet Commander held a pair of micro-binoculars up to his eyes and rolling dunes of sand. Beads of sweat rolled down the pudgy alien's face, his stomachs roared and vibrated as if fighting a war of their own. The lead skiff moved swiftly across the sand, despite carrying a dozen heavily armed mercenaries and Hutt guardsmen. Several other Hutt skiffs soared behind, and behind them flew speeders and old starfighters. For a moment, for just a brief second, the Hutt Commander's vision turned black. He quickly shook his head, sending droplets of sweat in all directions, and then gruffly told the pilot to carry on. In the distance, columns of smoke rose from the spaceport.

A great storm of sand blew towards the spaceport, the Hutt Commander was thankful for small favors such as the natural cover of wind and weather. Behind him, a Rodian soldier mounted a blaster cannon on the skiff rail. In the distance, the Commander could see civilians being rounded up, no doubt to pose as a decoy or be used as some sort of hostage group. A leather-faced alien tapped him on the shoulder.

”œSir, we picked up something towards those rocks and canyons in the distance, some sort of frequency. It just died, but it was definitely there. My liege, what are your orders?”

Now is your time to die...

Sigma watches as the Hutts take their skiff into the middle of Mos Eisley and deploy their forces from there. With an oath, Sigma gives a brief set of commands to the CORE Agents on Tatooine.

"Dispearse and slaughter the hostages. Concentrate all firepower on the skiff and fan out! Fan out! Desert agents! Complete the objective and slip behind the enemy. I don't give a damn if you've lost 3/4 of your comrades we must secure Tatooine!'

In the city CORE begins its last desperate assualt. The Hutt Commander scattered the ground forces with his unbridled fury. Several soldiers quickly scaled the low roofs of the city and took up tactical positions there. Four CORE Agents mounted small harpoons and aimed them at the one of the skiff's main guns as they coldly fired on CORE troops in the city. With a firm clank, the harpoons connected and the Skiff guns were knocked off target. The four Agents slid down the cable and landed on the skiff deck. Three held off the troops, while the fourth cut the Harpoon cable with a vibroshiv and in classic Skywalker fashion, turned the gun on the skiff's deck. None of the four Agents escaped the collapsing skiff alive.

In the desert, a small pocket of CORE troops blasted away the rocks that sealed them up inside and carefully crept forth through the desert behind the Hutt forces, heading for Jabba's old palace.

*Tristin's face began to looked pale before he could begin his next lesson, then a moment later his eyes refocused.*

I want you to stretch out with your feelings, there is a specific thing you are searching for but there are a multitude of emotions accruing. All here on this planet, you must clear your mind and concentrate on nothing, eventually you will hear what I hear, now do it...

The Hutt Commander swore as a stray blaster bolt collided with his chest. Odd, purple blood ran down his dusty uniform. The main skiff then exploded behind him, killing both Hutt forces and the enemy. The remaining landspeeders shot throughout the streets while Hutt guards jumped off to face the enemy. Blaster bolts shot in all directions, and as they sprang forth, fear steadily grew within the Commander. He tuned to a domed hut, and braced himself against the doorway. From the vantage point, he fired rounds at the men on the roofs, and the enemy about him. Another shot proceeded to hit him; a gaping burn mark scorched his leg. Just then the starfighters which were supposed to be searching the canyons for enemies, shot towards the spaceport and entered the battle. The fighters shot high-powered bolts toward any enemy that they could see. A few of the local citizens even joined the Hutt array, the mass of people flowing throughout the streets in search of the enemy. Next to the Commander, another speeder exploded; he sank to his knees, tears running down his red cheeks.

Now is your time to die...

((OOC I might be hard pressed to post for a while, but I'll try my best not to keep you waiting.))

IC: *Tristin stretched out with his own feelings and easily located where JS was concentrating his own feelings to go, which was not very far, Tristin confronted his outer presence and began to pull it along and guild it to where he was feeling situations unfold until he brought it to hold above the city of Mos Eisly.

His eyes opened and he wisped quietly to the young one.*

Now what do you feel?