Tatooine

RaveN

A Rodian slapped a pair of restraints on the remaining outlanders wrists, after removing the woman's lightsaber. Then two more guards grabbed the outlander roughly and pushed her into the skiff. Seven guards accompanied the outlander on the skiff. At the helm of the craft, the Rodian guard piloted the skiff across the desert, heading towards the Desert Palace.

((Same goes for you Taren, please continue this in the Hutt Clan thread. You are going to be brought before Ob Ordeena. Simply post that you understand that we are moving this to The Hutt Clan thread.))

• 3 weeks later...

As Tarrian brought her sith infiltrator out of hyperspace above the planet of Tattooine, she located an isolated area, and set the coordinates to there. Bringing her ship down slowly, she proceeded with the shut dow.

Sitting back in her seat. She rested. She wouldn't be able to stay here long, she knew, but maybe a few hours of rest and she would find another location and go there. She had never been to bespin, she may try there next.

Reaching into herself with the force, she felt the child within her. She thought of Bishop for the first time in days. She thought about reaching out to him, but, she had finally been able to close the connection, and it was better to leave it closed, for him.

Closing her eyes, she finally rested and slept.

OOC: I'm leaving in the morning for NY, CT, and North Jersey, I'll be back on Sunday afternoon. I'll see you all then.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Tarrian awoke many hours later, looking at the time, she realized that she had been on Tattooine for over a day, she needed to move.

Starting up the ship, she checked the systems and proceeded to manuever into the atmosphere, and out into space, pulling on the hyperdrive, she entered hyperspace to her next destination.

• 2 weeks later...

A large robot lands on Tatooine near a large house with a lot of droids covering the area to protect it from attack. Sebring and Ame disembark from the Bot and go inside. ""MY, my you are very pretty. You are my slave now and will do what I tell you to. For now go clean my robot and have one of the droids repair the little damage that fools blaster did to it. Then we will ahve some real fun. And dont even think of escapingon foot or even in my robot you need a special access code that only I know." Sebring says as he lays back in a chair and starts to watch T.V.

A figure in a white hooded cloak beats his way through Mos Eisley. Shuffling quietly past various colorful others about on their own business, the bothan whipes his furry brow. He hated Tatooine, but that was where his job was. He hated the heat, but he had orders to report. Stepping into a side alley, in the heart of the city, the bothan approaches a small warehouse with a faded sign reading CORE: Corellian Outer Rim Exports. The bothan approaches an unshaven guard in a dusty brown robe. The guard nods and the faintest gleam of polished armor is seen beneath the robe. A hardset professional attitude is stamped on the guard's face. He opens the door and the Bothan enters.

The shady warehouse is cool compared to the outside. The Bothan agent sighs with relief and makes his way past a some crates, doubtlessly filled with illicit weapons and drugs. He looks up at a carefully concealed camera, giving the person behind it a full view of his face. A panel lifts in the back of the warehouse revealing a narrow stairway leading down.

The Bothan follows into a deep, dark, and somewhat damp basement. The hum of condensors fills the air and low overhead lights provide minimal illumination. The agent hurries past a series of metal doors, twisting and turning through the labyrinthine interior. He reaches a large wooden door that gives off a cherry filled scent. Witha trembling hand, the Bothan opens the door and steps inside.

The room is dark, but fragrant oil lamps provide a soft illumination to suit the rooms occupant. Bookshelves and bookshelves line this one room, filled with peices of art from various civilizations across the known galaxy. In a posh chair with its back turned to the door, the owner of the room speaks in a civilized, urbane voice that polish an iron will.

"Report."

The Bothan sighs, mustering his courage. "Things are as you anticipated. Reign has left the Black Sun. Also CORSEC has returned in force."

"Excellent. Send agents to meet with CORSEC, find out who can be bought and profile their agents. Send an emissary to meet with Lord Reign in due time."

"Yes sir. The Hutts lost Nar Shaddaa to some demons. Reports have been vauge on that one. The planet was utterly wiped out with no survivors and the Hutts wrote it off after loosing some of their fleet. They have some new weapon that they used there and are busy developing something else."

"Find out what it is."

The Bothan flinched at the tone of voice. He knew the Hutts were dangerous, but disobeying an order like that was far more perilous.

"Yes sir."

The figure swivels in his chair, revealing a pale face with a deep sneer. A large silver mask covered his eyes and forhead, almost Phantom like. Two grey eyes, tinged with a glowing red seemed to jump out at the Bothan from behind the mask.

"Send agents to Coruscant and Corellia. Keep a tighter reign on the ones here on Tatooine. I'll relay orders about Black X-1 later. I want to know what the Black Sun, Hutts, and CORSEC are up to at all times. That is all."

The Bothan nods and pulls his hood back up. With shaking unsteady feet, he leaves the room and quietly closes the door behind him.

RDSig.jpg

Money and influence

are only a means to an

end. Power is its own

satisfaction.

• 1 month later...

Tarrian lands the Hell's Envy, and slowly makes her way to the force presence of Darth Searcy. She watches him for a few moments before speaking to him.

"Well, Searcy, what is it that you want from me."

Reaching out her arm, she turns off his lightsabre and brings it to her. Turning it over in her hand, she looks up at the young man waiting for his answer.

Showing no sign of giving him his sabre back, she attaches it to her belt. Eyeing him suspiciously, she walks to him.

"Why do you want to be a sith Searcy. Aren't you a Jedi? Isn't Talon training you? What has changed your mind?"

Taking out his sabre, she tosses it onto the sand some 15 feet in front of him. Reaching out her hand, she channals the force through her, and tosses a ball of fire, destroying the sabre. The molten remains lay before him. He took a step forward, and as he did, Tarrian took the other sabre.

Tossing it into the air, she released the force and hit the sabre with a ball of fire at it. When it hit the ground, that two was a molten mess.

"Well, Searcy, what is it you want to do now?"

He stares at hert angry that he destroyed the weapons that took him so long to make and was hopong to kil may people with. He lifts his head up with anger in his eyes." The reason I left was so that I could be free. The Jedi are fools. They do not know the power that is the darkside. They think that they can win against the superior power. Theyhave no power against the ones that the sith use." He says this keeping his anger under control. He knows thast if he loast control of his anger then he would attack her and then he would die.

MSearcy2.jpg

Looking at Searcy and smiling, she stands in front of him.

"Well, Searcy, I'll train you, and see if you survive. Stow your ship in my hold, we are leaving for Aracoun Morion."

With that she turns and walks on to her ship. She waits for Searcy to stow his ship and closes the hatch. Searcy makes his way to the cockpit, and she turns to address him.

"Wait for me in the lounge. The location of Aracoun Morion is hidden."

She closed the door to the cock pit and sets the coordinates. Taking the Hell's Envy out of the atmosphere, she pulls the hyperdrive and heads into hyperspace.

From the Sky comes a rumbling noise, The Morning Star Breaks through the Sandy Planets Atmosphere... gliding down to the Planet Master Prophet and Mes Tisserand exit the Star Destroyer.

Mes We can walk from here... we will be more likely to not be detected. The Hutt clan shouldnt be too far from here. Get your lightsaber ready, You never know what is going to happen.

Mes and Master Prophet begin walking towards the Twin Suns.

Its amazing how two flaming balls of gas can be so beautiful, I know why Raven came here for exile, the twin suns are one of the most beautiful sights you will see in this galaxy Mes, enjoy it. It's rare for us.

Master Prophet and Mes keep walking, I can feel his presence here, Master Raven... its amazing how old friends can feel eachother like that. Mes nods his head. Theres someone else here too... A presence I havent felt in ages.

Mes Tisserand asks, "Do you think Raven can feel that we are here?"

Of Coarse, the most powerful Jedi knows everything that is around him. But he wouldnt come out of exile even if we asked him too, Lets go to the Hutts Mes.

MP and Mes Tisserand walk towards the bleeping dot on Mp's Databank Map.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

Master Prophets Comm begins to ring.

"To Sly Stevenson, I will accept yor offer of the following ships, however the 15,000 droid army was too much for your offer, instead I put 3000 Battle Droids, and 4000 Super Battle Droids. Your Order of the Ships will be ready in 3 days... It would have taken allot longer because the Mon Calamari Starships but my recent journey has left me with a surplus for them... Your trade is accepted, and I would like to talk to you more about this Alliance that you speak of..."

The Comm fades and MP puts the comm away

*Mes grips his saber which rests at his side...

"Master, I must say that I've learned a great amount from you thus far...I don't really know what would have happened to me If we hadn't crossed paths...something terrible no less.

*The two continue on through the desert sands heading towards the Hutts.

ITS.jpg

Master Prophet and Mes walked away from the Hutt Clan Palace with the Twin suns at their back,

Its been a while since we've practiced... What do you say Mes.Master Prophet detaches his Lightsaber from his belt, as Mes does the same...

At the same time Their sabers Ignite...

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

"You asked for it... "

*The emerald blade humms as the light flickers across Mes Tisserand's face...Mes flipps to face his master, grinning all the while.

"Ok, how shall we start "Oh Great One"..."

*Mes cuts down hard going from a vertical slash, then feinting up. He then cuts to the side, aiming right for his master's blade, which he knocks aside with accuracy. He then stabbs forward, lengthening his blade, trying for his master's chest... in a split second, his master knocks Mes's blade out of his hands, trips him to the ground, and Mes falls to the sands of Tatoine...

"How will I get out of this one you ask? Watch."

*Mes rolls to the side, reaching out with the force, grabs his saber and ignights it. About 20 feet from his master, Mes rises to his feet...

"Let us continue...after you..."

ITS.jpg

Master Prophet Raises his blade as Mes Charges up a sand dune. Master Prophet waits untill Mes is at the top when he calls Upon the Force to Lift the Sand into Mes's Eyes, Mes confused lifts his hands and whipes his eyes to see Master Prophet blade pointed at his head...

Sometime you must do without that is given to you...

Master Prophet walked to where his padawan sat, Lifting him up, Master Prophet waves his hand and a blue light Emmits, Suddenly Mes can see again and Master Prophet Responds.

Yes, I've been meaning to teach you two things, the first is a very Important force Battle ability, that Ethel Taught me. It's what I like to call a force ball... It looks Like this

Master Prophet Closes his eyes, and concentrating, all of the sudden a small energy ball begins to form, first the size of a nickel, growing to be as big as a beach-ball. Master Prophet yells, You see Mes, You have to concentrate all of your force powers into one ball of pure light.

Master Prophet twirls his hands and pushes the force ball away, using a force push. Hitting the Dune The Energy ball Explodes, Lauching sand in every direction.

Master Prophet waves his hand and tells Mes to try...

"Here goes nothing Master..."

*Mes concentrates hard, focusing the force on that one spot, right between his hands. The force flows through his finger tips, flowing like a river down to the ocean, spreading and forming a glowing ball of pure light. The ball starts about the size of a grain of sand, barely visible but it's light glowing brightly. As Mes shields his eyes, the orb grows larger, swirling in on itself, resembling the brightest star that the universe had to offer. Mes lets it grow to a size slightly smaller than that of his Master's and lets go, letting the ball hover in the air. Then he duplicates his Master's movements, throwing the ball over MP's head and into the sand dune creating a cloud of dust.

"Master, I don't really understand, is this supposed to be a weapon?"

ITS.jpg

Master Prophet Smiled at Mes's somewhat goofy question...

You tell me... Master Prophet charges a small Force ball, slinging it at Mes's stomach Knocking him back a good 15 feet, sliding through the sand, Mes sits up trying to regain his breath...

Master Prophet tells Mes that they must now leave, as the two begin to Run back to the ship MP gets a Comm from Adi,

MP unclicks his 2-way, and begins to speak,

I Never said that war was tomarrow, however it is on the horizon, We must be prepared, Everyone else in the Alliance is ready to strike, with the exception of us, Get everyone ready back on the Base, I shall be returning slowly.

MP-Out

Mes tells Mes to get onboard and start the landing procedures while he wants to look at the twin suns one last time...

OOC: HOODED MAN THATS UR QUE!!!!!!!!

Walking for a couple minutes in quest of silence, away from the rumbling sound his ship's engines, Sly Stevenson raises his eyes and rising like a rock from the sand, stands a man, wrapped in a dark brown robe, with his hood covering his head. The man was immobile and starring at the beauty of the two suns.

"You seem troubled, young Jedi, let go of your doubts now, for there is no more reasons for you to have them."

A pause followed, and Stevenson tried to understand the true meaning of the words but followed the answer.

"I will kill Lord Ar-Pharazon, the fate of the Galaxy will be left to you."

Those were the words whispered from beneath a hood for the intention of Master Stevenson. The speaker though, was facing the two suns like the young Jedi, his face invisible to the listener. The voice was somewhat familiar and the presence of the man in such a place meant more than reach the eyes at first sight.

Who are you, and why would you help us? Those thoughts were floating in the mind of the Prophet but the stranger could see through him like through a calm river.

"Who I am, my lips will not tell you but your mind might, for there are traitors around here. Let your instinct guide you, your feelings lead you, and the force will tell you who I am."

The Jedi stayed silent, his heart began to be flooded with answers.

"Now go, for there is still much to do."

*Mes Tisserand stands tall beside his master, not feeling fear, because he knows the mans secret...

"Master, I sense him...that is -"

*Mes stopps mid sentance as his R2 unit bumps him in the legs...

(whisper) "R2! What do you want now? go back to the ship, I'll be there in a minute..."

*Mes never finishes his statement, but he nodds knowingly to the man he sees before him...

ITS.jpg

The Prophet stares into the Twin suns, the 2 Men, Master Prophet seemed to be identical, The Past... was the hooded man, the lower sun, symbolizing the past... something fallen the first to fade from the Tattooine Atmosphere. The Second Sun, Sly Stevenson, Burns brightly for he is the future of the Jedi, representing something within all Jedi. As Both Suns on Tattooine set, Master Prophet smiles at The Hooded Man,

May the Force be with you old friend...

Master Prophet says as The Hooded Man and Master Prophet turn and walk in opposite directions... Never knowing if either of their pasts would cross again, the Two Men remember this moment for the rest of their lives.

Master Prophet boards his SD and takes off... heading towards Weapons Manufacturing station...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A figure in a white hooded cloak beats his way through Mos Eisley. Shuffling quietly past various colorful others about on their own business, the bothan whipes his furry brow. He hated Tatooine, but that was where his job was. He hated the heat, but he had orders to report. Stepping into a side alley, in the heart of the city, the bothan approaches a small warehouse with a faded sign reading CORE: Corellian Outer Rim Exports. The bothan approaches an unshaven guard in a dusty brown robe. The guard nods and the faintest gleam of polished armor is seen beneath the robe. A hardset professional attitude is stamped on the guard's face. He opens the door and the Bothan enters.

The shady warehouse is cool compared to the outside. The Bothan agent sighs with relief and makes his way past a some crates, doubtlessly filled with illicit weapons and drugs. He looks up at a carefully concealed camera, giving the person behind it a full view of his face. A panel lifts in the back of the warehouse revealing a narrow stairway leading down.

The Bothan follows into a deep, dark, and somewhat damp basement. The hum of condensors fills the air and low overhead lights provide minimal illumination. The agent hurries past a series of metal doors, twisting and turning through the labyrinthine interior. This time, his destination is a large metal door. The Bothan sees a small ray of light and strains himself so the beam catches his eye. The scanner pauses and a door opens. The Bothan quickly shuffles inside as the door seals shut.

A sudden change of pressure fills the air as the small room flashes red. The Bothan can feel a light tingling sensation. He waits until a small feminine voice states in a mechanical fashion that decontamination is complete. The Bothan hurries past another set of doors and into a dimly lit laboratory. Three workers are carefully going over and refining several vials of liquid as they strain to reproduce it.

"Report" hisses the Bothan.

One of the scientists shakes his head. "We don't have the original plans to work with or Reign's schematics for the virus. If we..."

"You have what you have. Your progress."

"We're going to be at least 2 days behi..."

"We don't accept that. If you wish for the safety of your loved ones you will cooperate. Didn't your sister's head convince you that we were serious?"

"Y..yes." comes a choked sob.

"She is still alive you know. She is suffering. If you cooperate we might let her die instead of letting some of your more enthusiastic or dedicated peers work with her." The Bothan stares upwards. Though half the hight of the scientist, the professor gives ground as if menaced by some giant.

"Please... let her rest... and let the others..."

"We will do nothing of the sort. We care about results, number 24. Your past and other skills are meaningless now. You work for CORE's true board of directors and they want the virus completed on time."

"Yes sir. We will need a test subject. Preferably a Jedi that's been carbonfreezed."

"We can capture one. We had to eliminate Cloud City so no one could glean the Tibanna gas and try to emulate the process that number 16 created. We still have other methods of capturing and subgitating a Jedi. Worry about your own tasks." The Bothan bristles in anger, spinning to turn and leave.

The decontamination takes place again and he exits for a small room and makes a transmission on a secured channel. The Bothan starts sweating again and his pulse quickens ever so slightly. The image of a masked face with a thin nose and contemptous lips manifests itself.

"They will be ready on time, sir." The Bothan states in a level voice.

"Excellent. Our opposition is well knit. We must sow discontent, stretch them, and then pull at the seams."

"We still haven't the resources, sir. If we are discovered we are dead. The Jedi will hunt us down for sure and if the Commonwealth finds out..."

"Silence. I am aware of the risks. I will consider acting as benefactor to a group of displaced persons by the war not so long ago."

"The Sith, sir?" The Bothan is states in a shocked voice.

"Yes. See to it that an evaluation is done. If they are to ally with us, it must be because we can control them. See to it that they are snared by what we can offer. Do not fail."

"Yes sir."

The holonet image fades. The Bothan's breathing slowly returns to normal. He quietly exits the room and prepares to carry out his orders.

I'm trying to start a war here. It's a prestigious line of work with a long and glorious tradition.

-Vizzini, The Princess Bride