Foy

Tarrian Skywalker

*Kakuto Ryu cackled in sadistic delight, grinning wide at the apprentice's order to the guards. He would love nothing more than to murder storm troopers. There were six in the room, along side Cineon. Kakuto held out his hand and with the force he drew to him the nearest stormtrooper, making him drop his blaster rifle as he flew through the air. Kakuto gripped the storm trooper by the armor gap at the small of his back, lifting him in the air with ease and holding him just to Kakuto's front.

As the blaster bolts began to come Kakuto manuevered the soldier in front of him, using his body as a meat shield with which to protect himself. Kakuto took great pleasure in the soldier's screams for mercy before his limbs fell lifeless to his sides, having taken at least a dozen shots near the center of his torso. Kakuto replaced his broad lightsaber with a double-bladed one which he kept on his back. He lit the twin blue blades as he began to walk forward through the heavy fire, hiding behind the now badly burned corpse. Kakuto lowered his meat shield momentarily to hurl the saber, mowing down two stormtroopers with a horrible shower of blood and disembodied limbs. Kakuto held out his hand and the lightsaber returned to him, his attention turning to the last three stormtroopers.

Kakuto hurled the corpse at the nearest stormtrooper, knocking him down as KR began running over to slash another in two. Kakuto brought down his saber through the corpse and into the pinned soldier. Kakuto released the saber and twisted to grab a hold of the last man's blaster, which he threw across the room. Kakuto grabbed the soldier by the wrist and flattened his free hand, then rammed it through the soldier, shattering the armor plate before entering his body and exiting his back, blood spattering in both directions, the sound of the man being pierced unlike any other.*

"Weak... They're all so weak..."

*Kakuto dropped the corpse, lifeless, before pulling his lightsaber out from the other dead soldiers. Kakuto deactivated the second blade, walking slowly over to Yahn. Kakuto held out his hand and lifted him through the force, suspending him in the air by an invisible grip on his neck.*

"You were doing well, but you must remember you won't always have gun toting bags of meat to do your dirty work, especially if you keep sending them at me to kill. If you want something done right you will do it yourself. Now, before I clench down and snap your neck, explain to me why it is I shouldn't."

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

Cineon knew that he couldn't break Kakuto's hold, so he didn't try. Instead he used the Force to help him levitate, to help relieve some pressure on his neck. He struggles for a moment, but manages to speak, "Because... I am more use to you... alive. My career's record is spotless with the exception of one incident. I have brought down almost an entire Rebel outpost on an Imperial world, I have personally humiliated Raynuk Montar," he gasps for a breath, "and I am also a shapeshifter. My talents can extend far beyond the absence of the Force."

Kakuto never said the duel was over, so he decided it best to assume it was still in progress. Cineon used the Force to lift up his lightsaber. Once ignited, the red blade was about a breath away from the Sith's neck.

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.

*Kakuto Intentionally released the Apprentice, fully pleased with his response. Kakuto's hand went up, and without flinching he caught the lightsaber.*

"Good. Havoc has taught you well. Wrap it up with one final attack, and we'll call the lesson learned."

*Kakuto tossed the lightsaber upward, raising his own in preparation of the student's attack. If Yahn did well he'd move on directly to his trial...*

Havoc's lightsaber went into the air. Instead of immediately pulling it to his hand, Cineon sent the hilt, now ignited via the Force, back at Kakuto. Since Cineon never caught the hilt, Kakuto was subconscioucly ill-prepared to properly block the attack. His lightsaber was sent far out. Cineon grabbed the hilt as he was in front of the Master in an instant, slashing the blade at him, bisecting Kakuto's shirt horizontally. Cineon stepped back and noticed that the blade had indeed skimmed Kakuto this time, the edge of the caught shirt had a red tint to it. A bit of blood had came out before it was sealed by the lightsaber.

Cineon pulled the lightsaber that was left behind by Geki before he was executed by Havoc. The blade ignited in his other hand and he continued to advance on the master. He sped up his attack and continuesly struck Kakuto's blade in rapid succession. He put his sabers into an 'X' shape. Kakuto's blade was in between the two blades. He pulled them apart, forcing the enemy blade upward. As he pulled them apart, he dropped Geki's blade in his left hand and connected with a rib shot. Cineon continued his unrelentess offensive leaving every area covered.

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all

Dropping from hyperspace over the center of the Empire's control, The Ogariv II is followed closely by the troop transports of the Nightmare Division that had been placed under the command of the reborn Sith Master Darth Quietus. The grouping of ships edged ever closer to the planet, and a comm was sent.

This is Darth Quietus, myself and Lord Horus have returned to Foy at the head of Nightmare Division from our campaign on Bothawui. I hear that control of the Empire has changed hands once more...

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

((This is an alias of the SEED 'Governess', Trith. Im afraid it will be impossible for Rhekath to join us there, as alias stacking rules restrict.))

*Rhekath stands quietly observing and mentally noting the other Sith combat forms.*

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.

"Good. Pass. Now, for your trial. You and Renin, if it is indeed a trial he wants, are to go out into the galaxy and retrieve, for me, a gift. This gift should be something I like and acquired in such a way that will require a display of your exact mastery of the force. For instance, A good gift would be the severed hand of a Jedi, and a better one would be it's bloody head. Even better would be thirty Jedi crucified upside down, but, of coarse, I scarcly suspect you'll be strong enough to do that. You must work along or with the other trainee. If I find out, which I will, that you had outside help from imperials or otherwise you will fail, and you will be punished, and you will regret that you even asked me for a trial in the first place. Now go- both of you."

*Kakuto looked smugly satisfied with his plan.*

((OCC this doesn't have to involve a kill, as I don't expect an Apprentice to be able to make one, though it's an instant pass.))

OOC: To be efficient...

IC (Prodiferous):

As the wanton slaughter occured before his eyes, he only nodded briefly, swearing the allegiance to the new Dark Lord, Ryu.

"It seems if one sleeps awake, one misses everything that occurs... a shame."

-----------------------------------------

IC (Captain Phillep):

A quick and short comm comes from the Bridge of one the Imperial Star Destoyer's orbiting Foy, "It seems the way of the Sith caught up to our former Emperor, I pledge the Imperial resources whose allegiance lie to me and to Akturus, to you... Emperor Geki."

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

BC's ship exited hyperspace over Foy and opened a comm to Geki.

We must meet to discuss a few things Jidai. Allow me passage and to board so we may have a small meeting.

The Sith Master of the Force awaited Geki's response.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

((TF is Prodiferous?))

"Profound- I suppose. "

*Kakuto dismissed the comment as he watched the apprentices leave his presence. Now Kakuto needed to deal with his own slave, Afeven.*

"Before you think about complaining we have one more stop to make. I need a new hammer. Follow like before, and once again, if I find out you aren't following I'll hunt you down and dine on your flesh."

*KR left Foy without another word, getting in his ship and taking off into hyperspace.*

((As soon as I get the hammer, the next stop will be training. I'm sorry to keep you waiting, but look at it this way. You have to be under me for three months before Afaven is a Lord anyway, it doesn't rightly matter if the first two days, or weeks, or months, are without training because the date at which you'll be elligable to graduate is definate. To the Maltauros thread.))

BC's ship exited hyperspace over Foy and opened a comm to Geki.

We must meet to discuss a few things Jidai. Allow me passage and to board so we may have a small meeting.

The Sith Master of the Force awaited Geki's response.

(OOC: Will, Geki and the Imperial fleet are at Ilum. Head there to speak to Geki.)

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

Sirvani slowly appeared out of the shadows. She was about to speak to the new Dark Lord, when he boarded his ship and set off. She rolled her eyes and muttered something about Dark Lords being good at ignoring people, seeing how Ryu had also left several comms unanswered.

She glanced at Prodiferous with a raised eyebrow, then turned and strode out of the room towards the hanger. She wasn't sure what exactly to do. Reaching the hanger, she paused in thought.

sirvani.jpg

Emily:"Were you a carrot?"

John: "No, I was more like celery."

With all the grace of a millitary commander, splashed with the evil nature of a Sith Master, the Ogariv II landed in the hanger room, followed by the troop transports which carried the 1000 Nightmare Division troopers.

A moment later, the boarding ramp loweed, and Darth Quietus exited the ship, and strode across the hanger. As he passed Sirvani, he merely glanced at her, and walked by without word.

1fE1uLv.png

As she stood, pondering on where the Force was drawing her, she saw Raynuk pass by with a glance at her. The glance was all that she needed to see the...changes...that had occured in him. But she barely noticed. For that look was the one that 'broke the dam'. She suddenly knew where she was supposed to go.

Picking a small ship, she climbed aboard and flew off into the swirling vortex of space.

sirvani.jpg

Emily:"Were you a carrot?"

John: "No, I was more like celery."

A small lambda class shuttle, bearing the markings of KVC Enterprises appears out of hyperspace over Foy. Using the creditentials offered by Kheldar himself, it comms for a safe passage down to the surface to deliver a package meant for his Imperial Majesty from Lord Kheldar himself.

Touching down, two droids exit. One is a stately humanoid protocol droid of a new model, looking almost as human on the outside as a normal person, though lacking the internal mechanics that made Guri as sophisticated as she was. The second is an R2 model.

An exchange of formalities is done and a small cask is delivered, carrying a bottle of wine from a vintage personally designed and grown under Kheldar's orders on his homeworld. With it is a finely prepared and formal congratulations to the Emperor, wishing him the best of luck in his future endeavors and in restoring law and order to the sections of the galaxy under his control, and offering his commercial services where they may be needed.

KVCsig.jpg

The monarch of madness has returned!

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since March 2002.]

[2nd in Command of the Lords of Hate since March 2002.]

Cineon nodded, "Yes, Renin, we shall go."

Cineon went outside. A new ship had been grown to replace Shadow. "Sith, come to me."

A new ship flew up to Cineon, fitted with the same extra technology that Shadow bore, "Sith, son of Shadow, your father served me well, and until I can retrieve him, you will serve me. You are Sith Lightning." Cineon turned his attention to Renin, we shall go now to Chandrila. The Serpents train to better understand the Dark Side of the Force, out of any allies I know of, they will be the ones to have any knowledge of a Jedi's whereabouts."

Cineon got into Sith and left Foy.

barabbas4.jpg

With his arrival on Foy, Quietus decided to take the time to learn the inner workings of the complex that he found himself in. Slowly however, his patience grew thin and he grew angry of waiting for the Dark Lord and Emperor to return. He soon returned to the docking bay, and stood waiting beside his ship, staring off into the distance, focusing his anger and hatred.

Blood will be spilled here soon...

1fE1uLv.png

In a dark trance, consumed by the beating drums of war that ravage his mind, yet as he stands idle... it is not until the silence is broken by the shrill of innocents wronged by pain that the sleeping agent of Darkness awakens.

His breath is calm, not stifled or excited, but relaxed, almost expecting the waking call to arms. The presence is strong, of an old ally, at least when allegiances were sensible and lasted beyond a shadow of doubt.

Despite the differences between the personalities of the former Sith Master John and the Sith Master, Darth Prodiferous, a moniker of all that is dark and evil in the bowels of the blind one's soul... The Dark Lord Ryu was still worthy of memory.

He stalked off... to a battered ship, abandoned, far from fancy and into the void of space, as per his Liege's wishes.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

Quietus's eyes slid shut and a smirk flowed across his face as the screams of the undeserveing to live flooded to his ears, followed by the voice of his old friend.

As his eyes lifted back open, he saw Prodiferous swarm off into space, and Quietus was not one to be left behind.

He calls...and I shall answer

He immediatly moved to his own ship and boarded it, blasting off to space, destination the core.

1fE1uLv.png

• 3 months later...

Ulic's ship was given no clearance codes as it decended through the atmosphere. Something or someone must have sensed her and let the unidentified and extremely battered smuggling vessel land.

The docking pad had the usual gray industrial look, remeniscent of most imperial held worlds and technology. Bland was the color of the day.

Not really knowing why she had come to Foy, she did not care, as it had been the same with the plethora of other places she'd visited since the reformation of the Sith. Her fear was now gone.....Indeed because of the last words she had heard from her love...Rocketblaze. She was now searching for something.

Through the force though, Ulic could now feel things were different.Something had changed within the ranks of the Sith, and upon here arrival to this planet. she could feel it within the Empire as well.

Ulic's loyalties were still to the Serpent Order though and her new mission, personal as it was, was to strengthen the order for what might come......for what might always have been coming. This meant finding an apprentice.

On a world such as Foy, if so inclined, one could find beings who craved power, yet were focused enough to acheive their goals. The Empire was methodical and efficient even though it had fallen on semi-hard times......Reguardless of its current state it always seemed to spawn just the type of beings made to use the darkside.

Ulic reached out with the force, like a millions tendrels stretching over the landscape....searching the near area for any force sensitives.....

Ulic.jpg

Draj's ship, The Sixth, came into the atmosphere of the planet Foy. He calmly took it down, before realizing something.

Aren't there supposed to be-

He never finished the thought. Instead, The Sixth was pelted by lava-hot anti-air blasters. One shot clipped his starboard side, sending him into an uncontrollable spin. The ship did four spins before coming to a smash into the dirt. Dust, gravel, rocks, and other debris were thrown up into the air, courtesy of the massive ship. Inside, Draj gritted his teeth.

Worst parts over, he thought.

He was wrong. The ship nailed a tree, and Draj wasn't happy with the result: an enormous dent was placed into the front of the Sixth.

"Sithspit!" the Mandalorian said aloud.

After the crash was over, Draj went outside to inspect the damage.

"What are you doing?"

"Thinking about God."

"In a corner?"

"Faith is not in a floor plan..."

Draj3.jpg

Best Music Video EVER

I survived the Big Crash of '04

The Sith found her quarry after a few hours of wanderings. Led by the force out of the industrial sector and into a wooded area, Ulic was surprised to see that the Empire hadn't turned the planet into one massive factory yet.

The tendrels of the force swept over every spec in their path as Ulic used the force as her tool to search for her new apprentice. Some commotion deeper in the forest followed by some loud cracks and bangs caught the sith temptress' attention.

Like a blade of white light cutting through the green darkness of the lush forest undergrowth, Ulic darted towards the area where she felt inclined to go. Her white robes were not characteristic of a darkside user, but they matched Ulics hair as they fluttered through the forest as she used the force for increased speed.

As she came nearer to small streams of rising smoke and made her steps near soundless. Forest animals no longer scattered as she neared for not even they, with there sensitive hearing could hear her.

The force pinged inside Ulic.....She sighed in a sensual manor as she thought of the prospect of a male that she would be in command of. Her heart belonged to Rocketblaze though, and Ulic's true cause was the Serpent Order. As she neared what evidently was a crashed ship, she did well to hide herself and observe the being who apparently was examining the extent of the damage.

Ulic.jpg

After doing a run-down on the ship, Draj decided..

... he wasn't getting off the planet the same way he got down.

The Sixth's time was done. The beautiful metallic hull was now battered, scratched, and all around destroyed. Internal fires made it impossible to retrieve anything that was inside, and that included credits.

All Draj had on his person was his blaster, and a blade.

Speaking to himself, Draj said, "Well, hopefully there are-" The bounty hunter whipped out his blaster and fired four shots behind him. They all hit nothing, save for trees and foliage.

Hmm. I must have just spooked myself. Or maybe not.

Keeping the pistol to himself, the Mandalorian crept towards, what he thought, was another person. Little did he know that the real person was off to his five-o'clock.

"What are you doing?"

"Thinking about God."

"In a corner?"

Draj3.jpg

Best Music Video EVER

"Mmmmm".....Ulic smiled devileshing and licked her lips as all the Mandalorian's shots missed her.....but only barely. Each time she rolled behind a try as each well placed shot came millimeters from grazing her white robes.

The sith's hand fell down quickly to her granite and marble alloyed saber, her body pressed up against a tree as the being approached her spot making far too much noise.

Ulic used her free hand to summon a log near the size of a man from across the way.....Slowly the log rumbled to life as it lifted up in mid-air certainly drawing the mandalorians attention. The serpent master did not need to look as she could hear the mandalorians footsteps cease. She brought the log towards where was. With alarming speed the log became a 300 pound projectile. Ulic had already chosen her apprentice, and his tests had begun......She snickered to the fact that he did not know any of this.

Ulic.jpg

A rumbling sound could be heard from his backwards-left. Instictively, Draj looked.

Big mistake.

Draj ducked, but not in time. The log, or rather, small tree, hit his right shoulder with the propulsion of an angry rhino.

Even with his armor, Draj heard the bones in his shoulder crack. He was launched backwards, landing on his back. The Mandalorian squeezed his eyes shut, hoping to exterminate some of the pain.

Using his left elbow to help himself up, Draj carefully slid the armor off. Blood flowed freely, although Draj could tell that he would live.

Shame.

Grimacing, he ignored the dropped pistol and unsheathed his vibroblade. The log seemingly came from nowhere, so the bounty hunter was lost. Looking around, he suddenly heard a cracking sound behind him. Draj summersaulted to his left, rolling 180 degrees in the landing. Immediately he slashed downwards, and killed -

- a forest creature.

Rising from his kneel, Draj continued to wander the forest, trying to ignore the throbbing pain in his shoulder.

"What are you doing?"

"Thinking about God."

"In a corner?"

Draj3.jpg

Best Music Video EVER