Foy

Tarrian Skywalker

Following Darth Quietus into the Ogariv II, Horus tried to keep his mind clear and focused on the obectives assigned to him by his master. There was no room for error. Every bothan would be slaughtered, without exceptions.

As he sat down in the co-pilot seat the ship began to slowly rise out of the smog clouted skyline of Foy into the cold darkness of surrounding space, where several ships belonging to the imperial fleet awaited.

"There they are Lord Quietus. I suppose we are free to take our pick." Forinth said while motioning towards the Star Destroyers hanging in orbit in front of them.

Leaning back in his chair, Horus nonchalantly waited for Darth Quietus to dock into a ship so that they could continue their mission.

1099863708_rusforinth.jpg

Death is but the end of the beginning.

"So I see..."

Darth Quietus piloted the medium sized fighter closer to the Star Destroyers that hovered above the planet Foy. He looked over them for a moment in silence, scanning to choose which one would be their ride to their target.

"Hrm..That one... Yes, that one will do nicely."

Quietus pointed to one of the Imperial-Class Star Destroyers, the Cannibal. He let out a small pleased laugh as he pushed the comm and sent a message to the Emperor.

Emperor Akturus, Lord Horus and I have chosen to take the Cannibal in our campain to wipe the galaxy clean of the Bothans. We will be underway shortly with your blessing. May the Force be with you.

Quietus turned his ship towards the Star Destroyer that had been chosen, and headed towards it. On the way, the cockpit was quiet, as both Horus and Quietus's minds were focused on the agneda ahead. Quietus docked the Ogariv II within the main hold, shutting the systems down before exiting into the Star Destroyer itself. Darth Quietus looked around the main hold and nodded approvingly. Before him, the pilots and crew of the Cannibal assembled in ranks to greet the two Sith.

Quietus stepped forward, and spoke with the captain of the Star Destroyer.

"I assume you have been breifed on what we plan to do here Captian...Let us not delay. Emperor Akturus hates to wait for news of a sucessful mission."

The captain, Quietus, and Horus all traveled to the bridge while the ship was made ready for it's campain.

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

The words of the Dark Lord of the Sith echo in the back of the mind of Darth Quietus ”“

"Once you have emerged from hyperspace, empty the Cannibal of the necessary support craft that you require, and then send the Star Destroyer back into hyperspace ”“ I repeat, the Cannibal is not to remain in space above Bothawui. If you require any assistance, send a message to the Admiralty on Kuat. May the Force be with you, my disciple ”“ do not fail me."

Darth Havoc, his person slightly bent over, slowly makes his way down a winding stone stairway leading down to the bottommost levels of his stronghold. A lesser man would have collapsed after the several hundred steps ”“ Darth Havoc, however, being the physical embodiment of the dark side of the Force, would not be bested by several hundred steps. Darth Havoc was built to weather so much more ”“ even the betrayal of one of his closest confidants. As the Dark Lord of the Sith finally reaches the bowels of his stronghold, he smiles ”“ Jidai Geki was near. Moments later, Darth Havoc was inside the small chamber where his friend was being held. His smile widens as he takes note of rodent, a creature small enough to squeeze past the energy cage surrounding Jidai Geki, nibbling on his friend's right foot.

"I should call you Hades, my friend ”“ you are truly the Lord of the Underworld."

Darth Havoc chuckles softly.

"Know that you were bested here, my friend."

Darth Havoc chuckles again.

"I will release you now, my friend; I would not have you rot here forever."

At that moment, the energy cage drops, and the Dark Lord of the Sith ignites his saber.

"An eye for an eye, I think..."

Darth Havoc forces Jidai Geki's mouth open with his free hand, and then shoves the business end of his weapon inside Geki's open maw. The aroma of burning flesh soon fill's Darth Havoc's nostrils. After a moment, Darth Havoc turns off his saber, and shoves the hilt inside the ruins of Geki's mouth ”“ the hilt tears open the cauterized ruins...

Darth Havoc smiles from ear to ear as Jidai Geki's lungs fill with blood ”“ after a few short moments, the Dark Lord of the Sith's friend is dead.

Still by the Emperor's side Gantoris whispered into Lord Havoc's ear.

I have received word of a defector from the Jedi. A very powerful one, Keiran is his name. We can test his faith to us, but his addition would be greatly empower our abilities. Shall I meet with him and bring him before Lord AP, you and I?

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

A repressed sense of commotion was just barely felt on the bridge of the Cannibal where Horus and Quietus now stood, observing pre-hyperspace procedures. Turning to the captain, Forinth sternly called his attention. The decorated commander promptly made his way across the room towards the two Sith.

”œWhen we arrive in Bothan Space you are to unload the transport vessels, along with the Ogariv II and a fighter squadron.”

1099863708_rusforinth.jpg

Death is but the end of the beginning.

OOC: Pardon the Delay... for the sake of consistency...

IC:

Aboard the Cannibal, Prodiferous led Renin on a chase that led to a small shuttle that disengaged towards the surface of Foy and the two walked down long hallways in Foy's Imperial Palace... until they stopped, Prodiferous standing, waiting and watching Renin enter the dimly-lit room. The blast door sealing shut behind him...

Prodiferous looked at the whelp that was his son, his expression stern and foreboding, twisted by the corruption and consumption of dying by the blade of the Dark Side.

You are weak. Did you not fall back on Foy?

With sightless eyes bearing down on the fledgling soul, Prodiferous repeated the words in young Renin's mind, each time twisting the words... before replying No.

"Your father fell on Foy. I am what your father ran from. He was weak."

Prodiferous' free left hand extended sending a series of arching, twisted blue streaks of energy into the body of young Renin.

"He was weak when he left you to the mercy of the Jedi. But you were weak for not defending yourself. What kind of a Sith cannot injure a Jedi? What kind of weakness... did you demonstrate? What mercy did you deserve? The mercy offered by him."

As the electricity still continued its path from the twisted fingers and disfigured nails onto the young boy, "But... that is because he chose Redemption, Renin. Redemption."

A wad of spit and mucus was emitted to the ground at Renin's face, from Prodiferous, "REDEMPTION!"

With a sway of his hand, the young boy's body was hurled into a wall, where it crumpled upon landing on a broken chair...

"He once served the Empire, he once served Darkness, he once felt the sickness, the blood-curdling madness, the power of hatred... what did he become? A blind, weak, worthless shell of a man."

The same hand began to close as Renin's throat was crushed, now as he hung in the air, gasping for breath under the power of Prodiferous' hate.

"And you... are one of the last remnants of his weakness... as such, you must be... eliminated."

Prodiferous' eyes began to glow a deep-seated yellow, a pale pupil began to dilate as more and more bands flew out in sparks of dark energy, while his face contorted into a sick expression of joy.

Heathen Master of the Lords of Hate

KR: I'm like the freakin' Martha Stewart of Chaos.

He was also a Marxist, which is dumb.

OOC: Alright, I'm not sure where in the heck I am right now...I'm assuming I'm in some medical bay in the Imperial Palace. Time to unleash my plans....

IC:

The green liquid surrounded the floating form of the Twi’lek. From all outward appearance, she was unconscious. However inside, the Sith Lord’s mind was alert.

It betrayed me. The Force betrayed me.

Her mind was full of thoughts, and her soul confused.

What went wrong? I control it, yet it failed me. It must pay. But how does one punish the Force? No…that cannot be the answer. The fault must lie somewhere else…

It was Renin…he turned on me, and I didn’t see it coming. He was weak. He sent in the soldiers-- the white soldiers. I shouldn’t have had a problem with them. I am a Sith Lord. But I did. I failed. They shot me down.

The fault was my own then. My…something…part of me must have been holding back from embracing the Dark Side. And so I failed. I was weak. And weakness is unacceptable.

Not again. I will rid myself of weakness. Never again will I fail. Never again will I fall. I swear on the Force itself—I will NOT fail again.

She felt reborn. A new passion swept over her, and furiously, she broke through the glass shell. Bacta flowed out all around her, the precious healing material wasted. She stood, dripping with bacta and blood and glanced around. There was no one in the vicinity. It appeared she was in some sort of medical bay. She snorted with disgust and was about to storm out when she saw a cylinder of some sort of black dye. Undoubtedly, it was supposed to be used for some healing technique.

She reached over and dipped a needle into the dye. She then applied it to her skin, designing an intricate pattern on her lekku of swirls and lines. Half an hour later, she finished. Grabbing a black jumpsuit out of a locker, she proceeded to fashion some clothing from it that did little but barely protect her modesty.

Looking in a mirror, she spoke aloud. “Never again will weakness overcome me. These patterns on my skin will be my constant symbol of my dedication to the Dark Side. And I take a name for myself in the sacred traditions of the Sith going back for millennia. I am now Darth Anathema.”

Her last step was to grab her lightsaber and hook it to her belt. She then stalked out of the room, her senses leading her to a confrontation that was her destiny to find.

sirvani.jpg

Emily:"Were you a carrot?"

John: "No, I was more like celery."

Darth Havoc's evil cackling, followed by words, is heard in Sirvani Zsahra's mind.

"A Sith Lord, you think you are? Ha, my dear... I don't think so."

A dozen heavily armed and armored Imperial troopers emerge from the shadows and level their weapons at the Twi'lek woman. His grin masked by his black helmet, the lead trooper, the only trooper armed with only a blaster pistol, waves his free hand in one direction, then in another ”“ the troopers slowly surround the Twi'lek woman, the muzzles of their heavy blaster rifles itching to bite.

"Consider this a test."

The lead trooper fires ”“ instead of a bolt of energy lancing forth from his blaster pistol, a thin cable leaps out. The cable clips one of the Twi'lek woman's head tentacles. Still grinning behind his black helmet, the lead trooper presses his chin up against a small switch on the inside of his headpiece ”“ a few seconds later, powerful electricity runs through the cable and hits Sirvani Zsahra.

Darth Havoc, once again in that chamber at the top of his tower, turns to Gantoris.

"I do not want that Jedi brought here, my friend. To be honest, I trust in him and his word very little. I had one of my hands meet with him on Corellia not long ago; the Jedi wished to learn the location of this place, but would not reveal the location of the Jedi's new base in return."

Darth Havoc sighs.

"The Jedi is no doubt a spy, bent on advancing the interests of the Jedi Order. Do not bring him here..."

I agree, but a force user of his caliber could do very well amongst our ranks. Perhaps we can use him without bringing him here ever.

Gantoris sat next to the Dark Lord.

However, I feel there is nothing that can stop us with what we have already... How goes it with the rebuilding of the Empire?

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

The boy's feet dangled in the air as his throat was crushed even more from his fathers's, or what use to be his father, force grip. Renin began to gasp for air as the grip tightened. As the man who meant to kill him shot a bolt of lightning at him once more, the boy let out a painful scream.

”œ I see......you are not......my father”

Reninsithlord2.jpg

"The Empire has been rebuilt, my friend - we but only wait for the right moment to act."

Darth Havoc sighs.

"I only wish that I did not have to kill Jidai Geki ”“ he was becoming too unruly, though."

Darth Havoc leans forward.

"I will crush any being that stands against me."

Darth Havoc sighs again.

"My friend, would you be so kind as to venture to Corellia to meet with this Jedi defector ”“ we must learn the location of the Jedi's new world from him."

Instead of struggling, Sirvani fell into the Force. She knew there was a way to harness the energy, and she commanded herself to do it. As the electricity arched through her, it was absorbed. She laughed, ripped the cable out of her head, and ignited her lightsaber.

Turning in a slow circle, she sent out all the energy she had just absorbed, sending troopers writhing on the ground in pain. Spinning her deadly blade, she sliced through one after another, weaving through their heavy blaster bolts. 6 down, 6 to go.

The troopers, as a credit to their training, moved into a tight, mobile formation and laid down a heavy pattern of fire from their rifles. Spinning, leaping, and ducking, Sirvani pulled the rifles toward her with the Force and threw them at their owners, knocking two out. She then stalked towards the group, her lightsaber deflecting the bolts back at thier owners. With a downward thrust, she dispatched the two unconcious troopers. The four others moved back, and Sirvani leaped over them and cut off one's head.

There were two troopers and the commander left. The commander took the extra seconds to get a clearer shot, and the red bolt hit Sirvani in the left shoulder. She barely felt it, so focused and fallen into the Force she was. Instead of faltering, she rolled right and chopped two men's feet off, reversing her swipe to behead them before they hit the ground.

With a sinister look at the commander, she spun and chopped the end off his blaster. He tried to reach for a secondary blaster, but before he could reach it, she flipped over him and struck down at the same time, slicing him in half from head to waist.

She shut off her saber. "It'll take more than that to defeat me, Lord Havoc," she said, knowing that he would hear.

sirvani.jpg

Darth Havoc sighs.

"That fool Jidai Geki is no doubt alive and well again by now ”“ well, as well as one in his position could possibly be. Now, Geki's thoughts will no doubt turn to revenge very soon, that's if he is not plotting against us already ”“ it is not unreasonable to assume that he'll mount some sort of attack against us here. Such an attack would be suicidal on his part, of course, but he's just foolish enough to try it. The real question is, will he attempt to attack us here on his own, or will he round up some help?"

Darth Havoc strokes his chin thoughtfully.

"SEED has no fleet. Hmm, I wonder if he would be so bold as to turn to the Rebel Alliance ”“ they have the only force that could pose a threat to us here. Hmm, that would be most interesting to say the least."

Darth Havoc's yellow eyes dart from Tarrian Skywalker, to Ar-Pharazon, and then to Gantoris.

"Should the Rebel Alliance side with Geki, we can use that against them ”“

Geki is a known terrorist, the Rebel Alliance's public support within the Core worlds would drop dramatically if ever such an unholy alliance was made common knowledge. The same goes for the Jedi Order..."

Darth Havoc sighs, and the turns his attention to a black cloaked aide that stood in the shadows.

"Keep my Super-class Star Destroyer positioned in space above Foy, as well as my Interdictor. Have the two Imperial IIs up there jump away ”“ I want them to meet with our other capital ships at that point there..."

Darth Havoc points towards the ceiling, where a beautiful map of the galaxy had been painted. The black cloaked aide new immediately of which place Darth Havoc spoke.

OOC: See you in three days Renin.

IC:

The reborn Sith Master, did not falter, despite the young "Sith's" attempts. It was humorous, as evidenced by the arrogant chuckles echoed from Prodiferous' mouth as his black blade swept away Renin's assaults with ease. The electricity building with each clash, each time inching closer to young Renin's aggressive hand.

Renin's body already near breaking, it was only a matter of time, before consumed by the Force, his death echo across it, reverberating...

With one parry that transformed into a dance of locked sabers, Prodiferous slid his obsidian blade into Renin's casing and shattered the emitter matrix, destroying the young boy's lightsaber blade and sliding into his wrist. Severing his hand from his arm, Prodiferous' broken smile stretched open further...

"It is only a matter of time, give in to your demise, accept death. Your father is dead. Your mother is consumed by hatred. You... are no longer wanted. Accept it and die. It is your only way towards salvation."

Hoisting Renin's body up through the Force, Prodiferous' black energy beam was flung straight through Renin, cutting from his midsection to the nape of his neck. The massively gaping hole, despite being cauterized, still allowed for a series of blood trickles to slip through...

Not even enough time for a final breath, before Prodiferous' blade cut across the horizon and severed the young boy's head. Renin was slain.

Prodiferous' blind eyes spied a bundled force-signature that he had only felt through the memories of John; strong, passionate urges consumed him... primal in nature.

Sirvani.

The black blade was disengaged, as Renin's corpse continued to pool blood and his eyes echoed their last blinks behind him. His battered chest and face exposed, his yellow-eyes taking in the twisted sight of the Red Twi'lek, charred with electricity.

I will see his intent upon meeting with him Lord Havoc. I will not jeapodize our progress I assure you. My return will be swift, if you need me contact me on my comm. Nothing can stop us now, the galaxy is ours!

BC heads towards his ship docked within. He enters quickly and took off.

Edited by Guest

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

Sirvani made her way through the complex until she reached the room that the Force was calling her too. Inside, she saw a Sith Master and Renin engaged in battle. She knew who would win, and was indifferent to the fight. As Renin died, she felt the death and drew on the feeling with no hidden pleasure.

And then the blind Sith Lord turned towards her. She recognized him, but almost pushed away that feeling. Part of her did not want to know him, but another part knew that she could not ignore the past completly no matter how hard she might try.

Her dark eyes met with his blind yellow ones, and she felt a thrill of adrenaline pulse through her. A thousand thoughts raced through her mind, mostly instinctual in nature.

Slowly, she broke the silence. "Lord Prodiferous...imagine seeing you here."

sirvani.jpg

"Such formalities... between... us? Amusing."

His arms crossed across the wounded flesh, taking in the situation with a laugh, "The memories of Raxus Prime, they hopefully haven't left you, for they haven't left mine. Even if John is dead."

His sharp and jagged teeth widened into the smile, as he drew closer to her, "You and he never married... though he proposed, no? Or do you wish to cringe in false amnesia. I am still a part of him and just as connected... to you."

Her eyes flashed. "I have not forgotten who I am, and I do not deny my past."

In truth, seeing him again brought back more memories than she cared to remember. Her former self was weak, and so they were the memories of a weakling.

"But the past is the past. For now, the future stands before us. What will you choose to do with that future?"

sirvani.jpg

Lord Havoc receives an untraceable comm from Master Gantoris.

Lord Havoc, we have the information we need. The Jedi are on Tempay with an outpost on Tamuuz-an. Send quickly to ensure that this information is correct. We must hurry before the Jedi leave, they know by now we have this information.

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

His twisted smile stretched a bit further,

"Every aspect of emotion touched by the dark side's corruption, is only a much deeper notion of passion. Love twisted into the sin of lust, corroded into erotism... is the embodiment of passion... and the Twi'lek species, is the galaxy's embodiment of such desires. Renin... the ring... perhaps that was the past. The future... is much simpler."

His empty hand cupped her jaw line, turning her eyes upwards towards his face, "And it has been a long time since this body connects with that of a female... and I am in need of... servicing, if you will..."

Cineon stepped out of a cloning chamber. He had been killed. Me... killed. I will have my vengeance upon Stovachi... I swear I will. Cineon put his robes back on and went to Havoc, "I have failed in my mission, Master," Cineon said with his head bowed down.

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.

Sirvani inwardly smiled. "For one so consumed by power, you still come to me seeking satisfaction of the flesh," she noted. She didn't finish the thought, leaving the unanswered question of his motives hang in the air unspoken.

She lifted her lips to his and kissed him softly. "My future is unclear to me, muddled in the mist and fog. I feel that I've reached the edge of a cliff. At the bottom, who knows what lies. All I know is that it is inevitable that I jump. If good or bad, either way I've done the best I can."

The contemplative look vanished from her face, replaced instead with a twisted, seductive, inviting smile, and her arms wrapped around him, pulling the two against each other. She kissed him again, a wilder, more unbridled kiss, and pulled back to judge his reaction of her muddled blathering.

sirvani.jpg

He accepted both embraces with the same passion and desires that lingered in the broken shells of his soul, left empty with cravings and desire, to be touched only by that which seduction reveled in and lust could only touch...

His hands began to run across her body and as their bodies touched, he let one thought enter her mind,

Power is nothing, if you're the only one to feel it's sensations... and it is said to be an aphrodisiac...

After being satisfied, he tossed her back her clothes...

"The Dark Council awaits... as does a task."

She made herself presentable and came up next to him. "You mean that Lord Havoc has finally decided to grace me with the oppourtunity to meet him face-to-face?" she said dryly. "What an honor."

She didn't have anything against the man, but his snubs of her did manage to grate her nerves. He was the Dark Lord, however, and Sirvani, while grudgingly, did respect his position.

"Lead on, then," she said, her voice neutral.

sirvani.jpg

Prodiferous nodded and extended an arm, "Just cause we're evil, doesn't mean we have to be rude."

He walked to her side, directing with his free hand, and before long, they had reached what would become known as the Council of the Dark Lords... and he nodded appropriately to the gathered Sith.

"My Lords, Lady Anathema..."

*The newly-rebuilt SEED fleet, the vast SSD Havoc's Folly at the rear of the cluster of ships, shudders to a halt in real space above the planet of Foy. Seconds later Geki's private shuttle, carrying he and Trith, emerges and he makes his way to the SSD and thence its bridge post-haste. He nods to Trith and opens a comm to the planet, taking in the single Imperial SSD and the Interdictor.*

'Attention, citizens of Foy; this is Emperor Jidai Geki. I am your rightful sovereign now. Throw down your weapons and submit to my will, and I will not execute you. Any resistance will be dealt with immediately. Only Havoc's life is forfeit. The rest of you may serve me.'

*TIES are deployed from the total of nine Star Destroyers and the Interdictor's massive gravity generators are activated.*

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

Alora moved to her master's side, hearing him proclaim to be the new Emperor

"My life for yours my Master, How may I serve?"

It would be interesting to see how the people of Foy reacted to her Master's request.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

'You may prepare yourself for combat, my dear. Any Sith foolishly proclaiming loyalty to Havoc must be slaughtered in battle.'

*The Star Destroyers fan out, several of their number bracketing the as-yet unresponsive SSD. Tie Bombers prepare for bombing sorties on the behemoth, whilst interceptors and TIE advanced craft prepare to engage system defences.*

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

*Trith, to Geki's other side grew anxious. She was disgusted that the imbiciles had not yet responded.*

"We should crush them right now. Unless Havoc dies of a heart compication at seeing our fleet, They will not surrender. Or rather, may I suggest that the two of you use your 'force' to read the status of the crew onboard the ship. They could be revolting, in which case we have already won."

Trith.jpg

Cineon smiled underneath the cover of his cloaked face. He percieved that it was now time to "jump ship", so to speak. He stepped out of the room and walked into a recording room. He shapeshifted his form and sent a transmission, under the identidy of the Dark Lord of the Sith and Emperor of the Galactic Empire.

--

--

Cineon stepped out of the booth and walked up to the Captain of the Royal Guard, "Captain, lower all shields and allow Master Geki to land."

"But sir, Govener Geki has commited treason against the Empire and -- ugh!"

Cineon became impatient with the man, "Do you question my orders!? Do as I say!" Cineon violently knocked the man down off his feet. "Need I remind you the penalty of being weak?"

"No, sir," the man, cowering in fear that the Sith may unleash his powerful lightning against him.

"Good. Gather all troopers and prepare for the Change of Command."

Cineon stood patiently, awaiting the soon to be Emperor...

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.