Foy

Tarrian Skywalker

*Geki sinks to the floor, exhausted, yet full of life. He feels the Force again, and it is as it would be for a blind man gifted his sight once again after a lifetime; Geki drinks in the details around him, the lifeforms going about their business, the cornucopia of emotions blazing through the air. He feels the rumble of machinery beneath him, the black presence of the Emperor before him, the darkly pulsating heartbeat of the corrupted planet all around him.

Slowly, Geki rises to his knees. The deluge of sensory information threatens to engulf him, to destroy him; the Force is his to command once more.

Tentatively, Geki touches the energy field once more, like a swimmer testing the waters. One one side he hears the distant, plaintive cries of the light, clamouring for him to turn away from his evil designs. On the other, the dark side waits, strong, seductive, whispering promises of untold power and glory.

There is no conflict.

The rich blackness of the dark side of the Force flows into Geki's ravaged body, and he drinks of it eagerly. The last vestiges of a virus Geki has fought for years is powerless in the face of such raw, hungry energy, and it is driven forth to be replaced by the corrupting power of evil.

Geki rises to his feet and a powerful cry escapes his throat as he flings his arms wide. Raw, destructive energy corsucates from his body and ravages the stainless permasteel around Geki and Havoc. As Geki's bestial cry reaches a crescendo the shockwave ripples out, devastating the corridor.

When the tremors subside, Darth Havoc stands before the restored Geki, untouched by the maelstrom. Geki looks up, smoke curling from his body. A sick, twisted smile touches his lips. His yellowed eyes lock with Havoc's.*

'We meet again, old friend.'

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

"It is time to shape the galaxy in our image, my old friend."

As Darth Havoc speaks, a fresh burst of lava spews out of Mount Vader in the distance.

"We should start with the Jedi and the Sith."

Darth Havoc looks to the sky.

"If only we had a device with which we could keep the dogs of the Rebel Alliance at bay... while we go about our business."

Darth Havoc turns his head back to Jidai Geki ”“ Jidai Geki knew of what the Sith Master was referring to.

"I see many thing in my dreams, my old friend."

Alora had revelled in Tekkan's touch, watching silently as her love picked up the body of the fallen sith master and leave... I'll be waiting love... she communicated privately to him through their lovers bond.

Turning her gaze back to the Emperor she listened carefully to his instructions. Almost trance-like, she sunk down to the floor in a cross-legged position and began to meditate, closing her eyes and opening herself to the dark energies flowing around the room, flowing with a dark energy so intoxicating that she wanted to reach out and grab hold of it. She could feel it crackling in the air around her.... enticing her... making her want to drink her fill of the darkness that flowed all around her...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

'As do I.'

*Geki's mind is abuzz with the possibilites afforded to him by the unexpected return of the Force. His thoughts abound with images of depravities, wanton torture and vicious bloodshed.*

'I must construct my lightsabre. Tell me, Lord Havoc, do you have adequate facilities here?'

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

"But of course. One of my aides will show you the way."

Darth Havoc re-enters the great hall, and calls upon two of his followers. One is instructed to show Jidai Geki the way to the under-levels of the tower, where the reborn Sith Lord would find all that he needed. Darth Havoc aks the other about his apprentice's doings.

Cineon went into the training room. Sirvani walked to closely behind Sirvani. He spun around quickly and kicked her right in the jaw, knocking her down. He grinned, "I've always had a way with sweeping the ladies off their feet. You aren't met to be fatally harmed."

Cineon pulled out his lightsaber hilt and pushed the button to activate it. The snap-hiss was accompanied by a bright flash of white light. The blade seemed as fluid as the lava from which its power came. Cineon pulled a piece of metal toward him, but Sirvani was in the way, and it pushed her into the room completely. He came upon her and brought his saber down on to the surprised woman.

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all
MasterJediJesus: Now you're just being a [richard]

When I get angry, people start dying.

*Geki follows the underling into the winding catacombs of the underlevels. After ten minutes or so of meandering, the snivelling servant bows unctuously and gestures towards a door.*

'Thank you, slave. For your servility I will bestow upon you a gift which will make you a legend.'

*Geki gestures, and the servant floats into the air. Geki sends out probing tendrils of invisible dark side energy.*

'My first Force-flaying in two and a half years.'

*The servant's expression changes from nervous apprehension to abject agony as Geki telekinetically tears his skin from his body in one savage motion. The man's screams permeate the air as Geki drops his skin to one side like a discarded potato skin. Exposed, raw nerves bleed copiously, and the man takes a sickening amount of time to die.

Geki steps past the hot, twitching corpse and begins to construct his new lightsabre.*

Geki1.jpg

Renin drew his saber from his belt and leaped foward in front his mother. In one motion, the blade came from the handle and the boy rose it to block Cineon's strike. Renin parried foward, pushing Cineon backwards away from him and his mother. The boy stood in a defensive position ready for a strike or any objects that were to come at him.

" Mother, are you ok?"

Renin turned to Cineon and threw him a cold dark look.

" You...you creature. You and Lord Havoc. How could you? My father and mother showed nothing but respect for the sith."

The boy was starting to show emotion once in his life. His father was dead and he was probbably going to be too.

Renin drew his hanger into his arms and feet. He was ready for Cineon and what ever he was to throw at him, the boy hoped his mother was ready too.

Reninsithlord2.jpg

*Geki emerges from the workshop a full day later, a heavy black lightsabre hilt in hand. He traces his fingers lovingly along the contours and etchings of the hilt, before igniting it. A blade of purest crimson springs forth, the faint hum characteristic of all lightsabres accompanying it.*

'Beautiful...'

*His return to the dark side complete, Geki clips the sabre to his belt and returns to the throne room, to take counsel with his old friend and saviour.*

EDIT- *Geki receives a comm alerting him to the ongoing altercation at the SEED-owned bar on Tatooine. It seemed his troops had been unable to handle it.

Geki sighs. It would provide him at least with a chance to test his new blade.

He sends a message through the Force to Trith, bidding her meet him with the Mandalorian at the shuttle bay. Geki takes a sleek infiltrator-class craft and heads for Tatooine...*

Geki1.jpg

OOC: Sorry about being so slow to post and that this one is short...RL is so busy right now!

IC:

Sirvani rolled away from Cineon and Renin, ignighting her lightsaber as she did. "Excuse me if I don't plan on staying around. I have work to do."

She spun her blade towards Cineon's head, making sure Renin's parry held firm.

sirvani.jpg

Emily:"Were you a carrot?"

John: "No, I was more like celery."

Suluric shuffled out of his quarters and proceeded to the docking bay, an infiltrator stood alone guarded by one black armored soldier. He needed that ship so he could retreave his supplies. He proceeded towards the guard, who was pointing his blaster at him."What business do you have with this ship?" demanded the guard.

Suluric though quickly."Lord Geki requested I find an illegal weapons cache for SEED before the Rebels managed to get a hold of it. I'm sure the Govenor would be furious at anyone who tarried my progress." the guard stood down and Suluric hastily left for deep space, changing coordinates several times to avoid tracking.

For the glory of battle

BC's ship exits hypserspace over FOy. He calls down to the leader Havoc for eprmission to land.

Hello, old friend, I have arrived and request to land.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

"I am well aware of your plans, my old friend."

Darth Havoc smiles, his eyes once again flashing yellow.

"Like I told you before ”“ through the Force, one can see many things..."

Darth Havoc closes his eyes for a moment.

"In my dreams, I saw the beginnings of a colossal ship being constructed at my shipyards; a ship more powerful than anything that presently graces this galaxy ”“ a terrifying weapon that will truly deal a crushing blow to our enemies. I trust you stand before me now with the plans for such a ship."

Darth Havoc extends a hand, clearly signaling for the plans to be presented to him.

A black-suited officer watches from a view-screen as one of the Empire's antique Sith Infiltrators blasts away from the hellish planet. The officer sighs, and then sends a message to the city's central command. Moments later an order is issued to all Imperial forces ”“ the order is that the creature known as ”œSuluric”

*Geki floats the plans over to his ally.*

'Indeed. The craft will be highly instrumental in any future campaigns against the Rebels.'

*Geki paces restlessly.*

'But before we effect our plans on such a grand scale, I feel we have other matters to attend to, within the Lord Ar-Pharazon's order.'

Geki1.jpg

Darth Havoc passes the plans to one of his aides, who just happened to be lurking in the shadows. The aide disappears.

"Yes, we must see to the Sith Order ”“ that is true."

Darth Havoc looks from Jidai Geki, to the recently arrived Wookiee Sith Master, and finally to the silent form of the Sith witch Alora, who sat meditating in the corner.

"We have but a few days to wait before out move. Darth Proditoris must be resurrected on Kamino, and Alora and my apprentice require more training. What say you, Master Wookiee, you must know of what we speak...'

Cineon bent over backwards and missed the swipe for his head. He lifted his feet off the floor and flipped over to return to his vertical base. Cineon jumped over them both and drove his blade into the ground. He weaved through their lightsaber blades as they tried to meet him. The two of them now divided Cineon. He quickly pulled a ventilator off the wall and pulled it toward him. His lightsaber was in the way and cut the metalic object in half, sending a half at each nemesis. They were to be distracted as the metal approached them. The red blade disappeared and the hilt fell to the ground before either one of them could pluck the weapon from its place of rest. He rushed them and jumped as he did so. His left leg went out first and kicked Sirvani in the shoulder. His right leg went out for her son, but he was too short and he missed. When he came down, however, he pulled his lightsaber back to his right hand. He spun around and slapped Renin in the face with his left hand. Now facing away from them, he held his lightsaber behind his back and ignited the brilliant ruby blade, ready to block a blow.

barabbas4.jpg

Wow, you're a sick bastard. I thought I was bad, making minions eat their own brains and all

I wish to see evil prevail and our powers grow. Together we can rise up and cast down our enemies at will. The Jedi will perish, but first we must see to it, those who have poisoned the Sith die as well.

BC adjusted his robes, as he finished he crossed his arms.

Your plans have caught my attention now enlighten me further...

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

"We have just begun construction on a new super-weapon ”“ a colossal ship capable of unparalleled terrors. With this weapon, we will destroy the Rebel Alliance, and reclaim Coruscant for the Empire. That is, after we take care of a few matters closer to home..."

Darth Havoc smiled, for he knew that the Wookiee Sith Master knew what he now spoke of.

Renin spun like a rag doll as the hand of Cineon slapped his face. The boy slammed into the ground, dropping his saber on the floor. The boy quickly jumped up and used the force to pull the saber toward him. Catching the handle, he spun it in one hand watched his mother fall.

Cant stop, gotta keep attacking

Renin dashed forward and rolled. When he came up, he swung his saber upward and went to flip Cineon of his feet. Of course the boy missed and went forward.

The young sith flipped foward and caught his balance. He turned and swung with his right hand at Cineon. All Renin got was a block.

Hes to fast...

Renin flipped far back and turned his saber off. The boy closed his eyes and began not to trust him just like his father did. THe force was his his now and it was to help him see moves before they happend.

Renin now was perpared for any move that Cineon had.

Reninsithlord2.jpg

*Geki adjusted the folds of his robe and crossed his arms, looking from Gantoris back to Havoc.*

'My proposal is this; Lord Ar-Pharazon, as corrupt and malevolent as his intent is, tarries for too long at the Koenigreich. We three are strong in the dark side; we must go there, now, and slaughter the unworthy, separate the wheat from the chaff. When we have a cabal of elite Sith, ready to make war on the Jedi, we murder their younglings and apprentices at Borealis. Our place is in mortal combat, with nothing but the Force and our sabres between us and the Jedi. Let the tacticians build and prepare our fleets.'

Geki1.jpg

OOC: Alrighty, I'm out-of-town for an entire week now. This will be my last post until Friday (the 25th). So...I guess we'll continue this then, if that will work. Otherwise, Renin can post some of my actions--escape, death, or whatever.

IC:

Sirvani crouched and swung at Cineon's heels. She was starting to get a bit tired of this charade. She was a Sith Lord. It was not for this man to challenge her. She opened her palm and let out a ball of fire.

The fire hit Cineon in the chest, burning and scorching his clothes and flesh and frying the hair. Just as quickly as it hit, the Twi'lek sprung into action. She leaped and struck downward, using the momentum and push of his parry to send her flipping over his head. He quickly uppercut, and Sirvani felt the sting of his blade hitting her leg and taking a small chunk out of it. She landed on the other side with a brief wince, facing him. Quickly shunting away the pain and drawing on it to give her strength, she then swung with a flurry of rapid blows one after another. He parried, but had to swing around to meet a swipe by Renin.

She landed a glancing blow on his shoulder and spun again. This time, instead of swinging when she came around, she reached out with the Force and caught him in a Force-choke. Still strangling him, she backed up a few feet, waiting for his next move.

sirvani.jpg

Emily:"Were you a carrot?"

John: "No, I was more like celery."

Cineon grinned, but his mouth didn't open. He began to laugh, but his mouth didn't move to suggest that he was doing so. He twirled his fingers and suddenly the sound of footsteps was heard in the room. Several Storm Troopers entered the room and a few lasers hit Sirvani, instantly breaking her hold on him. Cineon Force pushed Renin out of the room, and the door closed, seperating him from the battle. The blast door closed as well. Cineon left through another door, blast doors closing on that one as well.

Renin was encountered by several of the Guard. Their weapons quickly went for death blows on Renin, but only pushed him back. He didn't realize it until it happened. He eventually stepped back onto nothing and fell down a shaft in the building. It lead to a garbage chute, but it was redirected to another room. The room was poorly lit and was cold. It had a small device floating in the air emitting a blue light, the only source of light in the room. The blue light faded into a red light, a light that bathed Cineon's face. "All to easy."

barabbas4.jpg

(( OOC: Nicely done, Get rid of Servani so you and me can have a little 1 on 1. I guess i ca play for a little while.))

Renin layed on the floor of the garbage room. Slowly he stood up and looked into the blue light. It was the only thing he could see, and then it turned red and behind it was Cineon's face. The boy flipped back and bange his back agianst a wall.

Shit, this room is to small.

Renin activated his saber and closed his eyes agian. He used the force to see Cineon's force aura and used it as sort of night vision. Renin leaped forward and came down hard with his saber. Missing of course, Renin stood up and slashed to the right but he was blocked by Cineon's crimson saber. As the two sabers locked Renin decided to share some words.

" So why did the Emperor kill my father? Was he afriad that the Skywalkers were to weak? Hmm? Why do you attack us? Are you afraid we will kill you when you least expect it later on in life? I have no intentions fighting you Dark Jedi. You are a Dark Jedi are you not? Or did you relize they were to weak and decided to come to the Sith order. How foolish!"

Renin pushed foward and lifted his hand. The boy sent a powerful force push towards the man, knocking him backwards.

The young sith agian jumped foward and colited sabers with Cineon.

Reninsithlord2.jpg

Cineon smiled. He masked his presence with the Force and jumped over the child. He cut the sphere in half and deactivated his lightsaber. Let the games begin.

Renin could not see his foe. Suddenly, there was a stinging sensation in the boy's hand as his weapon sudenly short circuited. The room was bigger then what Renin had percieved.

He heard laughter, coming from every direction. "You seem like a strong boy on the outside. Strength is only skin deep, though, and you are far from callous. Through the Force, you will learn things. You may think your father is dead, but your eyes decieve you. I can see your fears. I know how to turn your greatest fears against you, young one."

A vision entered the mind of Renin. He saw his mother deflecting laser bolts to defend herself from the Storm Troopers. Suddenly, from no where, his father appears behind her and ignites his lightsaber. She was safe now.

Or so Renin would be led to believe.

His father grinned and stabbed Sirvani in the back, ending her crusade.

"Your greatest fear is that the power of the Dark Side will turn your family against each other... and that your mother and father will betray and leave you... forever."

OOC: You wanna play, might as well have fun.

barabbas4.jpg

Darth Havoc only nods in response to Jidai Geki. A brief moment goes by before the Sith Master turns his attention back to the Sith witch who sat in the corner, meditating.

Alora hears the words of Darth Havoc in her mind.

"Had things been different, you would have been a Sith Master by now ”“ a great master of the dark side of the Force, capable of anything. The current Sith Order is to blame; they held you back. My dear, I think you will agree with me when I say that a regime change is in order. Give in to your hate, for it will make you strong. Let the dark side of the Force flow through you, like the very blood in your veins. Rise now, take up our great cause, and you will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine..."

Darth Havoc turns his attention back to Jidai Geki and the Wookiee Sith Master.

"Six will be the number that goes to treat with the Sith Order. We wait for he who was blind to return..."

Edited by Guest

The boy's eyes opened wide. He dropped his saber handle and then fell to his knees.

Its not real, its not real.

" ITS NOT REAL!!!"

Renin quickly grabbed his saber and turned. With the force, he threw his saber at Cineon was hiding. For Cineon to hide his force aura he must not use the force. As the saber came back to Renin, the boy charged and piveted forward with his saber.

" I dont know fear, cause I have none."

The boy missed under Cineon's arm purposly but then bent foward and kicked Cineon in the face with his heel.

" I have no intention of fighting you like I said. So please backdown and we will both walk away. At least both of us would live."

Renin said as he backed away from the man.

Reninsithlord2.jpg

As she meditated, Alora thought back to why she followed Raynuk in the first place. She followed him when she found out he was Sith, wanting to learn the dark arts. She wanted revenge against her families killers - if she ever found them, and the other sith had told her to forget about that, forget what was driving her fury. She let the anger bubble inside her, festering like a wound that had been covered over but not forgotten. The ends her fingertips crackled with blue energy as she thought about how she had been held back...

Give in to your hate

The words reverberated around her mind and she let the anger surface. Opening her red tinged violet eyes, she stood in one fluid and graceful movement. She could feel the power, feel the dark energies within the room as she made her way over to the Masters.

"What is it you wish me to do Mi' Lords"

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune