Foy

Tarrian Skywalker

Deton walked the hallowed halls of the last bastion of Imperial power. His boots echoed as he marched his way down to a hidden laboratory. For the most part it seemed Imperial power was growing. It was of course no where near the height it had been in his prime time as Emperor. Then he had ruled an entire galaxy, with a few rebel worlds constantly challenging his domain and attacking his worlds. Now their sphere of influences was substantially smaller. Yet that only made it more potent.

The Ryloth attack hadn't gone as well as desired. There had been no true investigation into any of the attack nor any public outcry. It was a sad message the galaxy was sending him. One where innocent civilians, were nothing. The entire galaxy had gone to hell it seemed. Survival was at the whim of what ever big dog strolled into your neighborhood.

He would have to change that and that would start with a visit to the lab with his new scientist. He pushed open the door to see Nathaniel Corun hard at work.

" Nathaniel Corun I have come to ask for a progress report. Have you been able to clone a person and retain their memories from simple genetic data? How much genetic data needs to be captured for this to be successful? "

detonsigoq4.png

Two months later I hit the control room of CPS. Talk about a slog fest.

Former Emperor Rustic <--

The quiet bubbling of the beakers around him, was music to Nath's ears. He almost swayed to the music as he watched Aimée playing with her gaming-pad. She was always so very bored here, she wasn't extremely interested in the beakers or the blood, she always loved it when the stormtroopers appeared. Their shining white armour adored them to her, looking like the knights in her storybooks. She even had professed that she wanted to be one when she grew up. Nath had of course given her his permission, but she was young and naive, and she had many years left to go before she could even think about joining. How precious was the mind of his first-born, if only all men and women were as kind as she.

He heard the click of polished boots and knew who had come to visit.

He turned and smiled, "Progress is going well sir..." He handed the man a datapad with the accumulated data, "At the moment, we need access to both DNA and their adult stem cells, so I would say it is a proper advancement for the moment."

ARCHIVIST.png.4c2d8535c75133ba31cd6ffea254fdff.png

Guarding the Eternal Vigilance Since 2019

Deton scanned through the data. While his mind was indeed keen, he was more on the how to eviscerate a hutt with your bare hands side of knowledge. He caught a few of the most popular words and a few more he had studied up on but for the most part of it, this datapad read to him like a long dry document.

"Adult stem cells? Where would we harvest those? I was hoping that a hand shake and perhaps a pin drop of blood would be all we needed to make carbon copy clones. "

He handed the datapad pack, before smiling at the little girl playing with some sort of electronic device. He couldn't imagine spending time in a lab as a kid, and wondered why the child did not make use of any of the child centers in the area.

detonsigoq4.png

• 2 weeks later...

Deton folded his hands behind has back, taking in at ease pose. Though he once held the title of Emperor, there were times that his stormtrooper training overrode any individuality expression he had developed during his reign.

"We need to be able to reproduce the full bodies and memories of key individuals, so we can replace Imperially loyal clones in target areas."

He looked around the lab and noticed the little girl playing. To him that seemed dangerous, what if she ingested some toxic compound, or was exposed to some sort of pathogen. Well she wasn't his kid so he wouldn't tell the father what to do with her.

"Preferably replacing the individuals with as little fuss and mess as possible would be nice. I doubt a team could extract bone marrow from a target while no one noticed."

detonsigoq4.png