Foy

Tarrian Skywalker

*A slow smile creeps across Geki's face at his erstwhile pupil's nonchalant dismissal of Geki's swordmanship.*

'My mastery of the higher learnings of the Force may have suffered, old friend. My combat skills, however have never been better.'

*Geki places his right hand, sabre in hand, against the small of his back and extends his left arm in preparation; the opening stance of a form unique to him.*

'Besides, duelling an opponent of your strength will help me to perfect my form. Come, Master Vermillios; I leave the first move to you.'

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

"You're too kind." Jareth sneered, buying time while he attempted to locate through the force an open spot to attack.

With little effort, he located just that, an opening, centered around Geki's optic nerves, and with slightly more effort, Jareth blocked synapses headed toward Geki's brain that carried the sith master's image.

Seemingly invisible, he rushed at his full speed behind his former teacher and planted a knee squarely into the back of his head tumbling him forward onto his face. Jareth darted backwards and released the hold he had over Geki's senses just at the point of impact. The effect was that Jareth seemed to teleport from one place to another, and was meant to intimidate as much to cause pain.

Darting back a few steps, he ignited his saber and waited for retaliation.

"You must trust more than what you know when working through the force. I will help you, for as long as you need."

*Geki regains his footing with a snarl, the swiftness of Jareth's attack disorienting him.*

'You have become powerful, old friend. So much more than the snivelling Jedi I once found.'

*At a gesture, Geki breaks apart the wall Alora created, flinging hundreds of pieces of sizeable debris towards Jareth. As soon as the wall has fallen the Coruscanti plague victims start forward, shambling with ravenous intent towards the Sith master.*

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

A lone tie defender enters into the atmosphere at a speed slightly above normal for entry. It blazes a path through the sky with its scanners working double time; soon a target is found. Goeth shifts his agile fighter in the direction of the lone ship he locked onto. It isn't long before his vision is filled with a rather flamboyant display that accompanies a lightsaber in the hands of a professional.

Amon brought his ship down several hundred yards from the area where the two men were engaged, figuring it was the safest distance while not having to walk to far to get there. The tall, slightly tanned figure leaps down from his ships cockpit and merely gazes at the two from a safe distance. Their fight would be over and, if he was lucky, one of them would die before his eyes. Then he would speak to Geki.

ImpSig3copy.jpg

Jareth raised his forearm to cover his eyes and took several steps backward as shattered pieces of a once rather sturdy wall were rendered to chunks and hurled at him. Guiding larger pieces away from himself with the force, he managed to avoid any real harm, but smaller pieces flying at higher velocity stung as they bounced off the exposed flesh on his head and hands. His fiber armor protected his abdomen.

After the dust cleared, he was faced with the horror of what was headed toward him.

"Surely he has not regained this type of control over the force yet...." he thought and then remembered his own ascencion within the dark side once he was free of the virus and thought that it was quite pobable he had.

"Focus" he thought as he tore himself from his wonderment toward the very real problem of dealing with what were basically zombies moving toward him at increasing pace.

The first was nearly upon him before he rose it by it's throat with a gloved hand and pulled it's head from it's shoulders.

Tossing the decapitated head aside and dropping the body, Jareth pulled all manner of dark energies toward himself creating a vaccuum within the force that drew all of it's power toward him.

He then released it in a shockwave that turned the remaining plague victims to powder around him and knocked Geki several feet through the air before landing on his face once more.

*Geki springs to his feet once again, irritated by the casual yet effective manner in which Jareth had dispatched of his illusions. He had, however, expended a great deal of dark side energy in effecting his attack on the illusions, and was left temporarily vulnerable to Force attacks.

Jareth's breath locks in his throat as a strong arm wraps around his neck and presses tightly into his windpipe. In front of him, a Jedi named Master Prophet stands watching the situation, his lip curled arrogantly.*

'Bad move, Jedi. Don't say I didn't warn you.'

*The voice is Geki's- not the dark, twisted individual who stands obscured and unreal in the background, but an apparition, a wraith from the past. A masked bounty hunter infected with a terrible virus, who has been forced to take hostage of a young Jedi padawan named Jareth Vermillios.

Geki drops the useless blaster and draws a lethal vibroblade, holding the weapon blade-first. He slices through his palm, tosses the blade and catches it by the handle, and draws the blade across his hostage's cheek. Clenching the blade between his teeth, Geki clamps his cut palm over Jareth's own wound, mixing his contaminated blood with the Jedi's and infecting him with the lethal, Force-debilitating Prometheus pathogen. Jareth is now infected, and he screams in pain as the virus takes hold and begins to corrupt the host's Force-rapport. Geki takes the dagger again and holds it to his hostage's throat.*

'I'm sorry, kid, I really am. I didn't want it to come to this. you can thank your Jedi friend here for this unfortunate turn of events.'

Geki1.jpg

As the illusion set into Jareth's psyche, he felt a rush of hope, accomplishment, and love. He felt the same emotions he felt that fateful day long ago that was now being recreated for him by Geki. He felt the determination he once had in his spirit to do well within the Jedi order.

He saw the face of Master Prophet. A face that once signified everything Jareth wanted to be, a face that became gnarled and brought forth deepest contempt now when he looked upon it. As the hunter who held Jareth in his clutches infected him once more with the virus, he felt the same pain, deep to the core of his soul as the force was torn away from him. It wasn't an illusion, it was as if he was truly back in time, reliving it all over again.

Regaining the slightest bearing of reality, Jareth's mind flashed to what was actually occurring and he saw a now slightly older Geki standing before him concentrating on holding his ruse together.

With incredible effort, he summoned enough of his power back to him to begin to break the hold his one time master held over him. His conciousness flashed back to Master Prophet whose eyes were now bleeding on a face wrenched with terror, then flashed back to geki.

It took all of Jareth's mental strength to decide which image was real, and he went with it.

Lunging forward, Jareth caught Geki with an elbow under his chin that sent him flipping backward. While the hunter was still in the air, Jareth caught him again in the back with a knee which sprung his body upward.

Stepping back down with both feet planted, Jareth raised his hands toward his opponent, gripped him in the force's cold tendrils, and slammed him back to the ground.

After releasing his hold, Jareth dropped to a knee. His eyes swelled and he covered his forehead with the palm of one hand while holding the other out toward Geki, who he could see had recovered from Jareth's most recent attack and was closing fast.

"Wait......stop.........I need a moment."

*Geki holds, as requested, pushing his bloodlust down and exhaling deeply. He stands awkwardly before Jareth, his body aching from the jarring impact of the telekinetic slams the Sith had inflicted upon him.*

'Alora has taught me what I once taught her; illusions and mental manipulation are powerful tools, old friend. To make one relive the most painful moments of one's past... it can cause more damage than the most powerful lightsabre blow.'

Geki1.jpg

Shaking his head as if throwing the memories out, Jareth stood and faced Geki.

"I pride myself in my works as a dark illusionist. You might say it is one of my many specialities...the first I ever perfected, and I must compliment you on your grasp of the concept. You have truly done well to come back from being so far removed from the force."

Jareth peered into the distance at a lone man standing next to a ship. He noticed the ship land during his practice with Geki but payed no mind to it at the time.

"It would seem we have a visitor. I believe he wishes to speak with you."

'The dark side favours those who would further its designs, my dear friend. I once held mastery over the weaving of illusions. It would seem that old habits die hard.'

*Geki follows Jareth's gesture and sees the newcomer.*

'Ah, yes.'

*He walks over to the man and acknowledges him with a curt nod.*

'Mr Goeth, I believe. Your name has come to my attention as someone of significant worth during my absence from the throne.'

Geki1.jpg

A internal comm came in for Alora from Draken.

--Comm-- Mistress, Have you heard of Leo? His wife seems to be a force user and is looking for him. You know what this means, if you know where Leo is send the location to me and we might be able to have some fun with this. Heh. Until then Alora. --End Comm--

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

Rising from the comfortable chair in which she had placed on her embarksion ramp to watch the fight, Alora took in the newcomer as well. Her eyes also scanned the horizon to see where her errant apprentice had disappeared to. It shouldn't have taken him this long to do his task.

Receiving the comm from Draken, the Sith Mistress smiled wickedly, sending a response on encrypted lines back to him. Yes... they would have some fun there. Especially if Draken did as she requested of him now... Things would get very interesting for the two... lovebirds... once they reunited.

Stretching out with the Force, Alora touched Leo's mind, a strong sense came over him that she had a surprise for him and that she wanted him to please her before she ... rewarded him again.

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune

Goeth gives each man a separate nod of respect. The one he had come to speak with was a man he had heard of, but the other was unfamiliar to him. Regardless he knew that the figure deserved his respect, he could tell not only by his stature by the skills he should mere moments ago.

”œIt is good to hear that someone has heard of my”¦adventures, as it is good that you have returned. Phillip was an excellent leader, but with his disappearance someone less then desirable has taken the position. The Empire is”¦lack luster, something needs to be done about that.”

ImpSig3copy.jpg

Jareth listened intently to Goeth and Geki's exchange.

As the story fell into place, Jareth used the force to reach into Geki's mind, sending him images of destruction and Geki atop the Imperial throne.

'Hmm.'

*Geki feels a hideous bloodlust surface in his mind. Quite suddenly he wishes to rend and tear at flesh, to destroy and cause agony and fear. Then again, this is quite a common impulse for Geki, so he disregards it.*

'And how would you propose that we remedy this unfortunate situation? Master Vermillios, what are your thoughts on this matter?'

Geki1.jpg

"The empire and the sith have long been allies. What is good for one is certainly beneficial to both. The sith will not tolerate incompetent leadership in the empire. If need be, we will take matters into our own hands...."

Turning his attention to Goeth, Jareth continued,

"That is, unless......we can find someone within the Imperial ranks that is capable of returning it to it's once fabled glory."

”œI've been with the Empire long before Phillip vanished and I've fought aside several well known figures. Since I've joined the Empire has been walking a narrow line and I've been rather unimpressed, if given the chance”¦I believe I would the figure you are looking for.”

ImpSig3copy.jpg

Jareth mulled over several possibilities in his mind. He could see the firey passion in the way Goeth held himself. Almost no use of the darkside was required to see that.

"Perhaps you can be..."

Turning back to Geki, Jareth continued once more,

"The sith will, of course, monitor his efforts should you decide he is fit."

*Geki nods and looks between Jareth and Goeth pensively.*

'As you can see, Mr. Goeth, I am far too busy at the moment to fully discharge my duties as Emperor. During this time I need someone strong, capable, and dedicated to oversee the Empire's military interests until such time as I can make a full time return to the throne. The Grand Admiral seems to be having trouble handling the Hutts. Obviously, this is unacceptable.'

*Geki's brow knits underneath his mask as he considers the Empire's most recent military debacle.*

'Here are your new orders- you are to return to Tatooine, relieve Grand Admiral Nokrt of command there, and obliterate those worthless slugs. As for the Grand Admiral... I have been alerted of a minor mercenary threat to our interests in the Hapan Cluster. He is to be sent there with a small defence force. Perhaps he can handle a motley crew of brigands and privateers.'

*Geki steps forward and favours Goeth with a cold smile.*

'Go, and make your Emperor proud... Supreme Commander Goeth.'

Geki1.jpg

A thin, evil smile widened at the edge of Goeth's lips as he heard the news. That blue freak would get the job he deserved now and the Real people would be allowed to take command of the Empire once more. The new Grand Admiral saluted Geki, while simultaneously saying”¦

”œAs you wish. My personal comm line is always open to you. Good day, Gentlemen.”

ImpSig3copy.jpg

As Goeth entered his ship, Jareth called out to him.

"If you ever need my personal assistance.....feel free to contact me Admiral."

The sith master then watch the newly appointed admiral head into space before returning to speak with Geki.

"Trying times my friend. What will your next move be now that you have regained some of your former strength?"

'I think that there is one more step to take, Master Vermillios. Soon I will be strong enough to undergo my master trials for a second time. Then I shall return to the throne and make the galaxy tremble.'

*A manic light illuminates Geki's eyes for a moment as he imagines the destruction he shall wreak.*

'But let's get ahead of ourselves, Jidai. First we need some fine-tuning, I think.'

Geki1.jpg

Jareth eased from his stretch and turned to geki with a look of contemplation.

"You physical prowess has not suffered, and blending the force into your more than formidable combat style should be no real test. No, I think perhaps subtlety should be our focus. You've shown your skill with mentalism on a grand scale against a single person. But, what if we were to have you make subtle changes in the minds of thousands all at once. The type of redirection one might use to go unseen in and endless sea of passersby."

Jareth raised his chin in an almost playful taunting gesture before continuing.

"So, do you think you are prepared for that? I must warn you the level of control you must maintain is much greater than anything I have seen you do here today."

Speeding through the forest, Leo could feel the Dark Side coursing within him. It was like a drug flowing through his veins, pumping anger and rage through his system. And the more anger he felt the easier the Dark Side came to him. He had become a machine comprised entirely of flesh and rage. His body was become stronger than he could ever have imagined, his legs were nothing but a blue even to his own eyes as he sprinted through the dense underbrush. His muscles pulsed with an unknown fuel, giving him more energy than even the greatest of athletes, keeping his muscles constricting, keeping him loose.

Even his natural senses were being enhanced. The young Sith apprentice could see sharper than even the most predatory of birds. He could see each blade of grass before it was crushed under his fleeting steps. He could see each insect in slow motion, as if it was barely moving. He could even see the drops of mist that signaled the beginnings of rainfall. He could hear the echo of thunder in the sky, finalizing the thought of a fierce storm approaching. Turning his eyes to the sky, the Sith apprentice stretched out with his anger, feeling the very essence of the planet.

Emerging from the forest Leo turned his attention the small factory that seemed out of place amid a lush forest. His emerald eyes scanned the factory, searching for any potential threats that could surprise him, although at this moment, with the Dark Side fueling him, nothing could surprise him. As he moved past the arch that comprised the main doorway of the factory, he watched as two small womp rats scurried away, frightened by the dark soul who had invaded their home.

As he stalked through the factory, he could feel the Dark Side pulling him down. It felt almost like a second force of gravity had grabbed his soul and was trying to bring him to the fiery pits of Hell. Sweat began bead on his brow as he neared the source of the pull. Within moments he stood before the forge that he would use to bring his crystal to shape. It had been a long time since the Corellian wielded a lightsaber, and even longer since he had last forged a crystal from nothing.

Kneeling before the forge, the young Sith closed his eyes and focused upon the darkness within himself and within the forge. Stripping himself of his upper clothing, Leo used his limited knowledge of telekinesis to lift a grain of sand and place it within the forge, erecting a Force shield around the grain. And it was finally time to make his crystal. It was time to materialize his rage and hatred into some tangible, something that would forever immortalize his power in the Dark Side.

As he delved within the darkness, he began see visions flashing across his eyes, bringing about all those things he had come to despise and hate within his life. His fathers face and uncaring eyes slipped through his mind, and his rage caused the flames within the Forge to leap. The image of Jedi Master Tristan Isolde, preaching the virtue of the light and of protection, only to leave him defenseless against the darkness of the Sith. This simple of abandonment has caused Leo to see the Jedi for what they truly were, false prophets of goodness. The Sith, while they were know for deceit and corruption, never lied about their ways. They never preached protection only to attack, never preached virtue only to lie. The Sith were the truly honest ones. As visions of his past continued to flash amongst his eyes, the grain of sand began to grow into a true crystal. Diagonal edges began to form around the the crystal, giving it a defined shape. Reaching into the crystal with the Force, Leo captured a small amount of flame and placed it within the crystal, giving it an eternal heat and eternal flicker.

Waking from his trance, Leo removed the crimson gem from the forge, and dropped it to the sand, watching as the sand around it turn to glass. His emerald gaze was fixed upon the small flame burning bright within his crystal, a evil smile spreading across his lips. Wrapping his hand around the smoking crystal, he relished in the pain that spread through his body. As smoke seeped through his fingers, he unwrapped his hands and smiled as he stared at the perfect octagon shaped burned into his hand.

As he left the forge, he felt a faint touch brushing against his mind. It was Mara once again. This time she was closer, and as he stretched out with his own feelings he knew she was getting closer. Smiling, he knew he could deceive her. Reaching out he allowed a brief moment of emotion, and his past feelings for her to emerge before closing himself down and feeling nothing but hatred.

Kneeling down at a small silver table, Leo laid out several pieces of metal and enough computer pieces to build himself multiple data-pads. Holding his hands above the pieces, the Sith apprentice allowed the Dark Side of the Force to take control of him. Not since his encounter with Alora had he felt such a rush of power. He could feel the Dark Side pulling the pieces together and in his mind he knew what his weapon would be, what it would become, and who it would destroy. Twin red beams of light emerged in his mind and he watched as the blades spun through the air, leaving merely the smell of burnt ozone in their wake.

Waking from his trance, Leo focused his emerald eyes upon the new extension of his will. Like his previous weapon it was double-bladed, but this time it held a certain aura about. With merely a look, someone could tell it was a Sith weapon, that it was meant to bring about death. Taking the weapon in his hand, the young apprentice made his way form the factory. Sliding the weapon along his back, Leo made his way back towards the ship, back towards Alora.

Emerging into the clearing, Leo took several steps toward his Mistress and kneeled, presenting his weapon to her.

”œI have finished my task, my Mistress. Trucido died out there. Roiju was reborn. Roiju has returned to the Sith.”

asdfgcopy.jpg

As he approached, the Sith Mistress stood, her robes flowing sensuously around her body, her hips swaying as she stepped closer to him to take the weapon. She examined it, the thrill as the darkside flowed from it told her he had done well. Alora would test his skill with it a little later...

She handed the weapon back, letting him replace it but making him stay where he was as she brought his head against her body, her hand running through his hair.

"And does Roiju want to be rewarded for completing his task?"

Her voice was husky, the hint of pheromones on the air, along with a very suggestive image...

IgyyGiX.jpg

Darth Alraune