Foy

Tarrian Skywalker

Draken shook his head slowly, Leo reminded him too much of Draken's fellow apprentice and rival Raxeon, all anger and wind. Those type of apprentices were good for very few things, mainly being a meat shield and a battlerager, basically clearing a path so those with a finer touch could do their work. That being said,it was time for him to be on his way yet again.

He boarded his ship again and guided it back into space. A short time later it jumped into hyperspace heading for another matter of business for him.

E nomini patri, et Fili e spiritu sancti.

After spending a fair amount of time both studying the workings of the current Sith's daily routines, as well as checking the computer banks for anything he might have missed during his time beyond, Darth Quietus strolled back into the main room where he had first spoken with Jareth,

"This is almost pathetic what we have become... I am nearly ashamed to consider myself a Master of this order. Where is the death? where is the destruction? WHERE ARE THE RIVERS OF BLOOD?!"

By this point Quietus was howling at anyone who even looked at him. He was most displeased with how little had happened in his absence. As it was, he was not even sure who he served at the moment, who the Dark Lord of the Sith was currently.

Perhaps the time has come again for me to take lead of the Sith... My mind is open, and I am more powerful then I was the last time, more knowledgeable...more capable...

Quietus fell into a retrospective silence as he let theses thoughts and pllans stew in his mind.

Either way, soon I shall finish the buissness I started so long ago...

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

• 3 weeks later...

(Double post... but its been like 20 days...)

Quietus walked through the main hallway of the facility on Foy, his stride long and determined. He had been sitting in deep meditation for a long time, focusing and contemplating the opportunities which lay before him, ready for the taking. After much debate, Quietus made his decision. He now saught out Master Jareth, the only other man on the planet currently who Quietus could both speak frankly to...

and the only other man who might stand in his way for the moment.

He found Jareth in one of the many rooms, and approached him swiftly.

"Jareth... Too long has the Sith stood idle since my departure. We are scattered, we are weak, and we are leaderless. I for one refuse to allow that to happen. Im going to make my stand in four days time. In four days time... If no one stands to stop me, I am going to assume the title of Dark Lord of the Sith. Will you stand at my side, or will you stand in my way of my goal... my friend..."

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

• 1 year later...

The Black Avenger came in for a landing on the rocky, fiery world. Doran felt a strong feeling come over him as he set foot on the planet, he knew something was off on the planet. His remote followed him beeping away, Doran explored the area around his ship as he waited for Deton to join him. When he was certain it was safe he went back into his ship and sat down.

DoranKrotesig-1.png

Perhaps it was the abnormally long deployment else where in imperial space, or it was the multiple jumps and reroutes along the way, yet only if there had been a tracking device hidden amongst the fleet could any one have had a hope of following them to this new Hellhole called a planet.

Standing on the bridge, he suddenly felt so very alone and alien from those in service with him as the fleet broke space high above the planet. With a quickness, a wave of both power and yet fear seemed to crawl up his body only to settle in his gut.

This place”¦. It feels like home, yet at the same time, I can't help but want nothing to do with it.

Tk-198 a novatrooper and tk-051 a highly trained imperial storm trooper both entered the bridge together. The men in synchronized step as they approached their superior. Out of the three men assembled none of them spoke, as the planet came into view.

He slowly turned to his right where tk-198 was standing.

”œTk-051 you shall be in charge of rerouting the security defenses to PFGB 1. You will of course over see the construction of that base. I am sure you have read the specs but just to refresh your memory, Heavy ion cannons, effective deterrents against orbital siege activity, are placed at strategic points all over Foy. The heavy ion cannons are mounted on rotating bases, and are covered by a semi-circular energy shells, and are modular, meaning that in the event that one is destroyed, another can be erected in a short time. Anti-aircraft laser cannons have also been erected at strategic places around Foy's largest city. The former Imperial capital. Couple that with the fact that across the planet's landscape there are numerous surface-to-space missile silos. All of that needs to be put on a secondary network, and routed through the prefab garrison being set down in the north of the city behind the Former imperial tower.”

detonsigoq4.png

Two months later I hit the control room of CPS. Talk about a slog fest.

Former Emperor Rustic <--

Doran received a comm from Deton stating that he was cleared and he pulled the Black Avenger into a hanger. He got out with his remote buzzing around his head. Doran found his way around easily as it resembled the Spire on Coruscant some. He asked where he could find Captain Rustic and he quickly found him at the top of a huge tower. Doran entered and started talking.

"What should I do now?"

DoranKrotesig-1.png

Deton buzzed his new intercom.

"Commander alert my Star Destroyer to prepare for my arrivial, and that I will be bringing the guest I spoke of from before."

It was strange but, he thought he felt the man outside of his door before he had even arrived. Making an about face from the window he turned to face the door.

He had every intention of having the words 'Service. Fealty. Fidelity The Empire is the greatest Glory! We seek to protect the Empire. Unshakable is our devotion to the Empire. To Die for the Empire is the highest of honors. inscribed on every major doorway in the place. Starting with that one.

Still as the man came in, Deton stood immpassive as the fellow launched into hsi question. A moment went by and Deton took a small breath before gesturing toward the door.

"We shall be going to the Deliverence There the star destroyer has something specifically set up just for you."

Taking steps forward he walked out of the room and motioned for the man to follow him. Traveling to his shuttle he boarded it and soon was flying through the harsh atmosphere as stormclouds seemed to be gathering on the horizon.

Breaking the atmosphere, he docked inside of the Delieverence, and made his way toward the training room there. Inside stood six Stormtroopers. Each holding a special Durasteel sheild, with a bulls eye in the center an dmoving out with consecutive rings.

"Step inside and familiarize your self with the troopers. They will be your trainers for this exersice."

detonsigoq4.png

Doran followed Captain Rustic onto the star destroyer, and into the training room. He noticed that there were some stormtroopers there. Thoughts of what he was to be doing went though his head before he went over to them. He looked them over and studied the room, he didn't understand what they were to be doing.

"What will I do for this "exercise?"

DoranKrotesig-1.png

Deton allowed a small grin to play over his features.

”œAs an imperial bounty hunter you will be called into service through naval battles. Your job being to do things such as sabotage the enemy, kill of ship defenders, defend imperial ships and of course kill Enemy commanders. Given the very nature of space, this will be an exercise in how well you operate with out gravity. Stormtroopers are the best in the galaxy. One of the things they excel at is fighting in low to no gravity situations.

For this exercise we will be testing your ability to do the same.”

detonsigoq4.png

The young Mandalorian listened to what was expected of him during this training exercise. Doran felt his stomach drop as the gravity disappeared. Then the stormtroopers surrounded him but one lone one charged him. As he neared Doran activated his jet pack and soared above the trooper. He turned it off and pushed off from the ceiling with his legs right at one of the troopers. The trooper jumped away and Doran made another jump, using his jetpack he drove his shoulder into the man forcing him into the wall. Then Krote looked around at the other men, deciding that some of the greatest in the Galaxy could handle some fire he took out his blaster pistols and shot both at one of the troopers hitting the bulls eye but when he shot he was thrown back hitting the wall hard causing him to drop his guns, Krote looked up and watched as they floated away.

Doran tried and then finally steadied himself, he noticed the troopers quickly closing in. He pointed his blaster at the ground and pulled the trigger which launched him straight up as one of the troopers made a lung for him. Doran quickly flipped and kicked off from the ceiling but not so much as to go flying but enough to propel himself down in a timely matter, which he took advantage of and threw some mines on the ground and walls. When Doran finished he shot his blaster again so he was launched at the troopers, he knocked over two of them and they scattered about. Krote understood his surroundings now and he was going to use it to his advantage.

Krote pushed off from from the floor with his hands, he pulled out his shotgun and unleashed three bursts in different directions with one of the bursts hitting a troopers shield in the center, the other bursts supplied Doran with enough speed to slightly confuse the troopers. Doran used his jetpack to launch himself at one of them, he kicked the man's shield in the middle causing him to get pushed against the wall. As Doran was flying by he shot his fiber whipcord around a trooper's legs so he swung around him, as he came to the end he wrapped his legs around the helpless man and activated his jetpack, the flames from the jetpack causing the trooper to feel uneasy before Doran let go of him so he was thrust at the wall, Krote took aim and hit the bulls eye as it fell with the unconscious man.

((OOC:I handled 4 of the six so I think that should be okay.))

DoranKrotesig-1.png

Deton was a tad bit confused by the action going on in the room. He had been unsure of who had lost their guns, yet for the way things looked, it looked as if the bounty hunter was winning.

Put him up against six people, and already he has downed four. Maybe this kid ain't half bad. Could use a bit of work.

The two remaining stormtroopers with active shields looked at each other. The initial plan of surrounding the kid and pummel him with their shields having failed, the two of them worked in unison, to get their speed up. Arm over arm, they increased their speed until they could almost be described as human pinballs. Breaking away from each other they each pulled out their blaster in their free hand. Nearing him the first guy came from above and gave the Bounty hunter a solid smack right in the kisser. Using his speed and momentum to drive the blow home. The sound of metal on metal rang out, as loud and clear as pan hitting the floor. The second man, came up from below and behind, catching him in the lower back side with his shield and sent the kid tumbling in the room.

Then they fired, though it wasn't at him. Nor was it at each other. Instead the walls became targets, as the two men began to use their blasters like thrusters. Using the blasters to not only gain speed but also change direction, they quickly became unpredictable in such a small space, as they charged again to give the Bounty Hunter a couple of more good licks in.

detonsigoq4.png

Having almost forgotten the other troopers Doran was shocked when he saw something come from the side of his head, and even more shocked when it collided with his helmet and his head whipped around to the other side. Then a sharp pain shot though his backside, Doran couldn't understand why he let that happen. Doran used his jet pack to maneuver away from the wall and through the blaster fire coming from the two soldiers who were propelling themselves around the room. One of the stray blaster bolts nicked the right side of Krote's jetpack, he was thrown wildly around before it was convinced to a stop by a hard, metal wall which caused a shock rock his spine.

Krote turned around and looked for the troopers, one was coming at him from his right and the other from his left. He had already drifted too far from the edge to push off and he didn't have his jetpack anymore, so he scrambled for his blaster for that was his only hope to not be pulverized by the troopers. As he grabbed it he pulled the trigger which launched him away from impending pain and he watched as troopers gracefully maneuvered away from each other. Doran noticed one of the mines he had placed earlier was dangerously close to the one trooper's path so he shot it. The mine exploded separating the trooper and his shield. Krote pushed off the wall for it and picked it up without stopping, he kept jumping off of the walls to avoid and deflect blaster shots.

The battle went on for awhile as both men were flying around the room, with Doran propelling himself with his legs and the trooper with his gun. The fatigue was almost unbearable for the Mandalorian, he was jumping off of walls, maneuvering though the room and trying to deflect the fore back at the trooper. The trooper knew that Doran was getting tired as his speed was slowly decreasing, that's why suddenly the trooper charged Krote. He was surprised that the man made such a bold move and could only contort his body so he wasn't afflicted with any damage. The trooper shot the bulls eye on Doran's shield and it flew out of his hands, when the trooper made another run at him Doran was ready and grabbed him, thew him away but kept his blaster and let out one blast from it which traveled the distance from the gun to the shield in almost an instant.

Doran floated to the ground, he tossed away the blaster, and picked up his own. He put everything in it's holster and then picked up his broken jetpack, he was surprised that it had lasted that long without needing major repair like it has. He kept it under one arm as he turned to the door, he assumed he was done with the exercise but he also understood how tough Deton could be so he knew better than to underestimate him.

DoranKrotesig-1.png

Captain Rustic manipulated the controls and gradually the room was restored with gravity allowing everyone, to get their feet to touch the floor.

Five men hit and stole the shield of the one who didn't get shot. Not half bad.

He opened the door and watched as each stormtrooper walked out gave him a single salute and then shuffled down to the fresheners. He stepped into the room himself looked the Bounty Hunter over.

”œWell done, I'll admit I wasn't expecting you to come out of this. Go ahead and get yourself cleaned up, fixed up and meet me planet side in say five hours.”

detonsigoq4.png

Doran did as he was told; he found a refresher to fix himself up and then ventured to his ship while his remote followed him close. When Doran entered the Black Avenger, he set his weapons down on one table and his jetpack on another. He had R5 and his remote start on his jetpack, repairing it and the like while he sat down for a moment. Krote had hit his head while he was training and he had a searing headache. Once Doran was satisfied with his jetpack he stood up and piloted his ship through the air. He was close to the ground but wasn't close enough so that he would crash into things. When he saw Deton he landed outside of the area he was in, he got out and walked over to him, he didn't say anything because he knew his presence was obvious.

Edited by Guest
DoranKrotesig-1.png

The acidic rain that rained down from the heaven, soaked the unyielding earth that seemed all to eager to receive its brutal counterpart. Boots sinking in mud, men were in a bustle, their armor's shining in the twilight that seemed to envelope the capital.

Deton half turned, surprised to see the bounty hunter even out here. Unlike his usual attire. Given that he was out in the field, he looked just as rank and file as everyone else. His eyes staring out from his slots, like two pools created from some dismal black abyss.

His rifle hung at his side he stood entering something into a datapad. Unfortunately for the bounty Hunter. Captain Rustic was less inclined to share the current happenings with the fellow. Living and breathing in his armor, general allowed him to slip away to stormtrooper only frequencies when there was no one else around who needed to hear what was being said. As well as no plot device, that needed to be furthered.

Handing the datapad over to a Stormtrooper, he turned to the bounty hunter. One moment later the familiar sound of a voice crisp and authoritative came out of the helmet.

”œWelcome to field outpost, theta. We are a little busy at the moment, however, I do have a job for you. Your marksmanship doesn't need too much more work, nor does your grav training. However, I been preparing a bit of a sortie out here. Seems some one felt the need to funnel a few new guys our way, and so I am going give them quite the exercise. ”œ

His voice cut out suddenly as he paused and then pointed out in the distance.

”œSince it is normally your job to do the attacking, and given how you are new. I will give you a multitude of options. First however, you get to decide if you want to be on defense or offense”

detonsigoq4.png

Doran nodded as Deton spoke, he new what was to be done. He walked over and took a rifle and some ammo then Doran walked over to the defensive position between the volcanoes. When he was set he sent a comm. to Deton.

"I'm here, I chose the Defense side. What do you want me to do next?"

DoranKrotesig-1.png

• 2 weeks later...

In the third month of the year Three years ago, the Chiss, sent an admiral to help aid the Empire over the Fierce Battle of Coruscant. This admiral then convinced the current leader of the Empire at that time a Man known as Phillip to bring Csilla into the fold.

In the sixth month the Imperial fleet arrived in system and stood on standby why this same Chiss tried to negotiate the surrender of the key planet. Receiving the incorrect answer the Hellgate lurched forwards, flanked by the Imperial II Star Destroyers, acting immediately, Tie Defenders were scrambled and Troop Dropships escaped the bays of the capital-class vessels. Each one containing a strike team and its leader.

The orders that came down in the beginning of the conflict were:

"Master Haphaestus, you and Alpha Team will board the Chiss Star Destroyer and execute the Ambassador, if he proves any more unruly than he already has with Commander Nokrt. I dislike people who don't follow commands."

"Colonel Macleod and Lt. Goeth, with Beta and Gamma Teams, respectively, will each be responsible for ground installations and/or any activated spatial defense platforms. Minimal resource damage, casualties at will."

During the battle: "This is Commander Nokrt aboard the Dark Alliance to all Stormtrooper Squadrons, this is instructive to capture the Heads of the Four Ruling Houses, House Csapla, House Nuruodo, House Inrokini, and House Sabosen. Do not kill them at any cost! When they are captured bring them to me."

Once all had been secured, and the situation set, and the battle won. An insurrection happened.

Unwilling to lose Imperial lives

Under the orders of the Imperial commander of the Csillan garrison, all surviving Imperial personnel lay down their weapons.

As they were taken to a Prison camp and became POW, Alliance military Head Onderin Starlisk entered the picture as throwing in his support for this new rebel faction. Along with the Hutts the Csillan rebels were gaining quite the power.

In a show of protective force, since the Empire did know of the forces that had been loss and captured in the area. Six rebel ships entered Csilla airspace. One was a massive Star Defender command ship, the Doubtless, and the other five were MC90a Star Cruisers, named the Justiciar, the Vagabond, the Liberty, the Caamas, and the Hand of Honor.

In attempt to foil a spearhead, they took up positions on the side of the planet.

In an equal, show of force six Imperial-II Star Destroyers two Victory-II Star Destroyers, the Interdictor Vortex and the Super Star Destroyer Fell Hammer. Arrived in system.

Once the jammers were in place

The Imperial craft fan out into an offensive formation, organizing into the beginnings of a pincer attack against the Rebel craft. The ISD-II Phantom bears starboard, attempting to flank the Rebel vessels, and her complement of TIE bombers scream from the hangars and initiate a strafing run against the Justiciar. The Phantom is followed quickly by two more ISD-II's, the Inexorable and the Vengeance of Havoc, who deploy their own bombers and fighter squadrons. The fighter squadrons for all three craft assume standard escort formation.

Bearing port are two ISD-II's, the Emperor's Pride and Heretic's Wrath and two Victory-II SD's, the Shade and the Intangible. Like their sisters to starboard, they deploy all fighters and bombers and prepare to assault the Rebels.

Remaining to the rear of the pincer formation is the ISD-II Fall of Prometheus and the SSD Fell Hammer. Aft of these two craft and their swirling fighter complements is the Interdictor, heavily guarded.

Now with the scene set, this battle scenario will focus on the sudden focus on flag ships. Instead of performing in a ship however, we decided to perform on the surface.

Imperial attacking forces, will be having the single minded goal, of breeching through the defendable ”˜hanger' area, and engaging forces they find there. Then the goal is to rush to the designated bridge area, and grab the flag posted there. Should the attacking team accomplish this, Victory belongs to them.

To make this interesting, the flag will be on the commander of the defensive forces.

The Defending team therefore have to protect their commander at all costs. Should the commander fall, it is an automatic loss for the defender's side. The grabbing of the flag, is to keep the battle from turning into a complete route

The bounty hunter has chosen to be apart of the defensive forces.

((Go ahead and set up your defensive posts. You will be in charge of all defending Stormtroopers. For this exercise, you will have a grand total of fifty stormtroopers under your command, to defend against an untold amount of attackers. You will only be able to use, what is reasonable. And since you wouldn't be in command of the ship, you wouldn't have access to things like ray shields and what not. The hanger area is the valley, and the bridge area is about half a kilometer after that. You can design what the bridge area looks like however.

I shall pose as the attacking forces.

Method of fighting”¦. Killshot.))

detonsigoq4.png

Doran looked around at his surroundings, he noticed a couple of things but the one thing that stood out the most was the 50 or so stormtroopers. He nodded to them and looked around. He didn't know exactly what he was supposed to do but he had an idea. He walked closer to the group.

"Follow me,"Doran said in his deep voice. He knew that the troops were probably informed to listen to him but he checked to make sure they listened to him. He made his way to the bridge, it was large and slightly wide.

When Doran and the stormtroopers made it to the "hangar" he told 20 men to hold off one entrance and 20 men to hold a position on the bridge, the other 9 men were stationed evenly around the bridge and the entrance, they were hidden in places that would only conceal there whereabouts from far away but from up close they would easily be spotted. The final man was chosen by Krote to go scouting for anything suspicious and to report back to him with anything since they didn't know what they were up against. Doran himself checked up on the men on the bridge since he thought it would be attacked first.

((OOC: So I think I did it right, tell me if I set anything up wrong. Also, am I the commander or is there another person there and if so does he count in the stormtrooper number?))

DoranKrotesig-1.png

The men rode in comatose silence. They knew what this was a mock off. They had read the mission briefing, they just didn't understand why they were on the ground instead of inspace. Never the less, what did it matter.

Tk-921 call sign Marvel rode with his gun clutched inetween his hands. He was the leader of these men, and even though the exercised would be mocked, he didn't want to cause them undue pain. He would need as many men as possible for this to go off with out a hitch.

The sound of explosions rocked the carriage, as the shaped charges, went off, blowing up mounds of dirt and dust into the air. The plumes f the debris, help making a simulated hard to see environment. It was bad enough the troopers had to ride with in the confines of these things, blind and putting their trust in the pilot, and engineer who built what ever craft they rode their white horse in on.

Suddenly they came to a stop and the back doors opened. Immediately he could see that a few of the vehicles had been left behind, victims of the shape charges, blowing them out of the running. No thoughts went out to the supposable ”˜lost' men instead it was all about business.

Piling out, he and his men, wasted no time gunning down the men guarding the Hanger entrance. It had been easy, to allow the ”˜ships' to take them behind enemy lines, just enough to get the drop from behind anyone who had been awaiting them.

With the bolts whizzing back and forth, he didn't get an accurate count of how many of his own had fallen until after the initial skirmish. Yet far too caught up, in the moment of the battle, he and his men took cover behind their rides in, using them to spring off their own volley of attacks, determined to take down the first group of defenders. Thirty seven of them may have been the only ones to make it but, that wouldn't stop them from completing their mission, while the other forty two sat in their vessels, the battle over for them before it even began.

((Once you post, the three day rules will come into effect. Also since this is a mock battle, we will have mock kill shots. So just put <> for any you attempt to do, just so I know when you are attempting one, and I'll decide if it works or not.))

detonsigoq4.png

The scout came racing back to tell Krote about what was coming, Doran made the tough decision to leave 15 of the the 20 men to stay at the entrance and guard it even though he knew they would just stall them for a little bit. Doran led half of the other men to reinforce the bridge, and he told the others to stay in the hangar near the exit leading to the bridge. Doran went to help when they broke though the hangar, he hid by a ridge. When he saw a man walking towards him. Doran jumped out spraying blaster bolts at him aiming for his torso.

<>

((OOC:There's not too much to post, I thought I read a name but I can't find it now so I don't know who to request the killshot on so I guess it can be anyone.))

DoranKrotesig-1.png

The men in the ”˜hanger' were wrapping up their target practice with each other, when the bounty Hunter opened fire. Deton watched through telescopic eyes the engagement as he could see it. Though he was far more eager to use the Tracked Mobile Base (TR-MB)

Meanwhile back in the ”˜hanger' The bounty hunter's aim was straight and true, tearing into the chest of one of the men advancing upon him.

I thought only Imperial stormtroopers ware so precise! Came the thoughts raging around in Tk-921 call sign Marvel's head. Slipping down under cover, he watched his man go down. It was of no consequence, there would be another to fill his place, had this been a real battle. However, that bounty hunter was a problem. Raising his own gun, he squeezed off three shots in rapid succession, while the Bounty Hunter's attention was diverted else where.

The battle for this particular pieces of land was coming to a close, as the stormtroopers under his command rushed through the ”˜door' with a few staying behind to lay down covering fire.

<< Killshot countered. You didn't post who you were attacking, took very few precautions, and rallied no one to help you. But, I give you the option to retreat simply because, of practice. That kill shot needed a lot of work. >>

detonsigoq4.png

Doran watched as the man fell down, he hit him right were he aimed. While he was a little distracted he was shot in the chest but luckily his armor protected him, all it did was knock him back. Doran realized that it was getting to risky he called to his men.

"Fallback, fallback to the bridge!"

Doran backpedaled with his gun firing out at enemies. When he got to the bridge he told the troopers already there to regroup and continue fighting. The battling was rough, it was bad on both sides Doran didn't know what to do because he had never been in control of men before. Doran kept firing but he was growing concerned as they were slowly forced back.

((OOC:Who should I request a killshot on?))

DoranKrotesig-1.png

• 2 weeks later...

((you gotta fread in and figure out who is the commander. cut of the head of a snake and in general the body dies.))

They rushed the entire way, firing into the flanks of their retreating enemy. Though the ground was rocky, an dthey wern't actually on a ship, in their mind, they were dueling it out for the fate of the galaxy. Well for some of the new recruits anyway.

Though each had been throughly drilled before leaving the acaedmy and puttiing on that armor, there were still the green ones, who had never seen combat with the rebels.

"KEEP GOING MEN DON'T LET THEM REGROUP!"

But it wa stoo late they already had. marvel simply stared out at what passed for the bridge, there the commander had his nice bright blue flag for all eyes to see.

"Get to cover and take'em out. I WANT THAT FLAG!"

The bounty hunter while not forgoten, was considered a minor piece in comparison with his fellows.... his brothers. To him this was more of a stormtrooper game with an extra added element.

Diving for cover, he leveled his blaster and fired upon the enemy commander.

((Mock Killshot requested on the enemy commander. I will let you post his response, to get you in the habit of also posting a response for a kill shot as well.))

detonsigoq4.png

The commander saw as someone tried to shoot him, he dived for cover and pulled out his pistol. He shot at the aggressor. Doran noticed that the commander was under attack and he maneuvered through the fighting and shot at the everything that was in front of him. Krote made it over to the commander's cover and got behind it.

"You okay?"Doran asked before he popped back up and fired.

"Yeah."The commander said.

"Good."Doran jumped up. He ran to the other side of the bridge shooting creating a streak of blaster fire in front of him with Marvel(?) in the way.

<>

((OOC:Did I do it right?))

Edited by Guest
DoranKrotesig-1.png

((not quite. You still havn't picked up on the opposing leader, trying to win. And small note, my char is just observing. Though when countering, I don't think you have to actually write the kill shot.))

Marvel instinctively ducked, right after the bright red flash missed his helmet by centimeters. Pinned down by a pistol, he allow the attention to be focused on him, while the rest of his men, were able to navigate, closer to the commander and set up better firing positions.

Rolling to the right, he made headlong toward a rock position to the right of the make shift bridge. The guys who had engineered this game had either picked well or had crafted the set to look like a natural formation, yet still provided all the same vantage points as a bridge would have. Including the close in fighting.

Therefore, he gave the order. Through the helmet, he kept his plan a secret from the opposing forced. Though he knew for certain he was going to take down that bounty hunter.

As one unit, the men rose up and charged the bridge, their blaster rifles flashing, as they rushed their opponents head on. Barreling into them, and firing on fallen figures. The thrill of battle over came him, as he tackled the bounty hunter head on in a full body charge. As he hit the ground, one of his men stood over him, the rifle point blank and fired upon the bounty hunter. This was in a way called team work.

(You kill shot I think would be either countered or foiled. Didn't have enough omp to it. Instead of doing that however. Either way you would be over right now. However, as this is practice, I am just going to send a mock kill shot yoru way, to get you into the practice of defending against them as well.))

<>

detonsigoq4.png

((OOC:Sorry about that, I think I did pretty well in this post, tell me if I screwed up again.))

Doran was caught up in the battle so much as to let someone charge him. When Doran finally realized what was happening he pointed his gun at the ground and fired causing a cloud of dirt to arise giving him the chance to dive to the side. He landed on his shoulder, he winced with pain before he got up and kept moving. He shot at the troopers that were behind him.

Doran saw the trooper who was sent to scout earlier and told him to get the man who tried to charge him as he stood out as the biggest threat. The trooper ran behind a rock formation and got his rifle ready. He made sure he had a clear shot at the man and that nobody would get in the way. He closed his right eye, his left finger pulled the trigger and with a loud spew the gun fired straight at his target. The trooper followed it with his eyes, it was like target practice at the academy all over again for him and he was anticipating for the moment it would hit.

<>

DoranKrotesig-1.png

Marvel didn't so much as flinch when he saw a fellow trooper take a grazing bolt to his shoulder. He knew, that there would always be another to replace him if he fell, and at the moment the welfare of that trooper was not important to the mission. After the mission was over, it would be more important but, not right then.

Behind helmeted eyes, he scanned the make shift bridge. After pulling himself up to his feet, and being forced to spit a little dirt out of his mouth,

I KNEW my helmet was loose. That could have cost me my life in a different situation.

Rifle in hand, he was attempting to track the bounty hunter but, was forced to take cover, as the man sprayed fire to cover his abrupt retreat.

Damn where is their commander?

The other men under his command, were busy asking themselves that same question. He had after all at the last possible second split it up into two teams. A two man team of himself and the man who just took a grazing bolt to take down the bounty hunter. Everyone else was meant to find and ”˜eliminate' the Enemy commander. As their was still flashes of blasterfire. It didn't seem like they had made much head way.

A mental image of what had just happened played through his head, and through voice orders and gesturing, there was a surge on the former position of the bounty hunter. It was at this time, that he felt the bolt hit him square in the chest.

Damn, that was a good shot/.

Marvel dropped like a stone, his rifle hitting the ground with a clatter.

Tk-009821 saw the fallen Marvel and quickly assumed command. This was after a quick designation shift. It was at this moment where three stormtroopers had found their way toward the enemy commanders position. Leaping from their cover there were about to apprehend their target when. Tk-009821 held a hand up. All firing stopped on the attacker side, and soon afterwards on the defender's side as well.

Tossing out a holo, another, rather familiar stormtrooper appeared out in front of it.

Tk-1177 stared at the holoprojector, before continuing.

”œWith the loss of TK-921, I declare this particular exercise over. Attacking commander has fallen, therefore, the attacking team has either been routed, or captured, due to statics of infield data acquired before hand. Good job everyone. Pack up your gear, and meet inside of the new mess hall in side of the remodeled defensive Spire at 1400 hours.”

detonsigoq4.png

Doran watched the hologram and listened. He looked over to the Spire and then looked back at the hologram. When it finished he made his way to the spire. When he got inside he asked for directions a couple times and then finally got to the mess hall. He sat down and waited for further instructions.

((OOC:Sorry for the short post, I was trying to get it out before I had to leave.))

DoranKrotesig-1.png

• 2 weeks later...

"Your first tour of duty will begin on Foy. There is a shuttle waiting to take you to the spaceport where you will shipped from. Your belongings, as well as your armor and weapons will be shipped in the cargo hold. Upon your arrival you are to meet with the commander of the facility to be assigned your duties. Good luck, and make us proud."

The Sergeant Major of the training facility rose from his seat, expecting a quick salute from Breslin who responded as expected. Making a sharp turn on his heels, Cathair made his way from the commanders office. He could not believe he had finally graduated from the Academy. And with top honors. Already among the rank insignia of Lieutenant, were several awards for merit and marksmanship. Several instructors and guest speakers had written commendations for him and passed them through the Imperial chain of command.

And now he had been given his first assignment. He was being shipped to Foy. Although his resume warranted being given command of a unit upon arrival, Cathair did not expect a leadership position. He simply wanted to do his duty to the Empire.

A small jolt shook Cathair from his memories. He smiled as another jolt cracked his neck joints. He was glad he had finnaly arrived at his first station. He would finnaly be back in the white armor that made him the fearsome warrior he was. In this simple black uniform he was but a man, a face, a single person. But once he donned the helmet of the Imperial Stormtrooper, he was faceless. He was one of many. He was a soldier meant to defend and protect the assets of the Empire.

Feeling the landing claws extend, he unbuckled his harness and rose to his feet. Turning his head, he watched as all 11 other graduates did the same. Although the insignia on his chest indicated he was a higher rank than they were, he knew they were just as important as he was. Without them, his strength in leadership, his ability to shoot, his skills as a soldier, all these things would be useless. Using his training, Cathair took in his surroundings in a split second as he stepped from the shuttle.

Following his "welcoming committee", Breslin made his way to the commanders office. Knocking sharply on the door, Cathair made his way into the office, noticing the many commendations from the Moffs, Generals, Admirals, and even several from the Emperor himself along the walls. Standing at attention the new Stormtrooper awaited his orders.

"I see your record comes with several recomendations from your instructors and several notable speakers. You have graduated with top honors from our most esteemed academy."

Allowing the folder with his records to fall to his desk, the commander finally turned his eyes to Breslin.

"But this does not impress me. Medals and awards mean nothing in this command. No award on your chest means the same as not leaving a wounded brother on a battlefield. No rank means you are above being on the front line of a charge, your weapon burning in your hand, your armor heating up from the blaster fire all around you. Nothing in this file tells me what kind of soldier you are. You have done nothing during your time in the Empire to show me how you will react when death is staring you in the face."

Taking several steps around his desk, the Colonel made his way until he was mere inches from Cathairs face.

"But believe me. We will find out what kind of trooper you are."

Turning away from the fresh recruit, the officer dismissed him with a wave of his hand after ordering him to report to the mess hall.

"Your immediate commanding officer will be meeting you there."

Bringing his hand up, Cathair saluted and exited the office. Making his way down several corridors, Cathair entered the mess hall and took a seat amongst a far wall.

breslin1.png

Service. Fealty. Fidelity The Empire is the greatest Glory! We seek to protect the Empire. Unshakable is our devotion to the Empire. To Die for the Empire is the highest of honors!

The mess hall was the most conducive place for the upcoming seminar. It was a rare thing but, he had of course, planned it for after the latest training exercise. The reason why this had been the best spot, as the massive amount of remodeling and tooling that was going on not just in the HQ but extended into the city as well, gave this the largest area for the gathering of soldiers safely. He noted, that quite a few men were coming in as well, who seemed to take no interest in the food itself. When the doors had shut at last, and everyone was seated and relaxed, some clueless as to what was about to happen, others eagerly awaiting, he stepped out onto a make shift stage that had been designed in his absence for this particular occasion.

”œAA-TEN-SHION! CAPTAIN ON DUTY!”

detonsigoq4.png