Borleias

Tarrian Skywalker

Feeling the presence of Scorp, Mathis lets loose a small sigh, and then sends Scorp the same question that he had asked Ish. ((See earlier post))

While waiting for a reply, Mathis shifts his concentration to the moodier presence that had entered the garden. Studying her for a moment, he sends her a brief message, and then returns his attention to Scorp.

mathis-1.jpg

Calen nodded in observation, "Your senses of each other is very focused. Good job to you both. Take a few minutes to rest and then meet me in the courtyard. The second session of class will begin soon."

Through the force he reached out to all the hopefuls, "Report to the Courtyard for class...."

"The Shadows will arise...."

"Thanks for the sparring, Darex. It was..." she searches for an appropriate word. "refreshing." As Armiena replaces her pole, she feels a muscle twinge in her arm, no doubt a result of the duel.

She heads for her room. As the door opens, she hears a frantic electronic twittering.

"D9? I thought I told you to stay on the ship!" More urgent whistling follows. R5-D9 was literally bouncing on his stubby legs. He only got like that when she was about to make a major error while performing repairs... or when he badly needed a recharge.

"Alright, there's a recharge socket in that corner. Don't blow your top." The astromech droid emits a relieved sigh as he plugs in. Armiena browses through her room. Before she made for the door, she spots a plain Jedi robe laying on the bed. She smiles as she changes into the robe, then heads for the courtyard.

drayyy.png

"...The second session of class will begin soon" hits Shanti's grateful ears. As she poses her mouth to ask where to go, her senses open to receive, "Report to the Courtyard for class..." Shocked, she stands silent. My whole life I have sensed things around me, but that was a voice. Excited at the prospect, Shanti closes her eyes, her face breaking a smile, "Yes Master" she relays through her. Are there really others like me?

Shanti.jpg

There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. -Edith Wharton

Giving a small nod, Mathis rolls forward, and off of the rock. Unfolding his body, he uses the Force to slow his descent, and lightly touches down on the ground. Striding forward, Mathis stops about a meter in front of Ish and Scorp.

"Now that we all know each other, let us be on our way. Come with me."

Turning, Mathis and his two new apprentices board his ship and leave Borleais.

((Continued in space))

mathis-1.jpg

Neo's ship appeared in Borleais airspace before decending on the Jedi Dojo's hangar, and setting down lightly.

As the ramp lowered out stepped Camsie who stretched his arms out, before walking over to The Peace Maker and making sure it was in flying shape.

Looking up, Camsie realized how different this visit to the Dojo seemed since he went to Coruscant with Neo.

Firstly he could sense all the jedi around him.

Secondly it seemed like a unwavering peace that all Caamasi searched for had decended upon him, a peace that was the force.

With another yawn Camsie sat on the nose of his modified E-wing, and looked around not exactly knowing what he was looking for.

linksigcopy4cr.jpg

"There you are, I hope everything goes well with you. And may the force be with you."

Neo walked over to Camsie's ship, and talked.

"What would you like to learn? What would you enjoy doing when you are a Knight. Your wish is my command."

tru7h.jpg

(Hope this is alright...)

A grey battered Z-95 Headhunter slowly cruised in low-atmosphere, the low hum of the engines breaking the beautiful silence of the forests spread about the mountain range.

In the cockpit, was Beren Erai, a Padawan. The Jedi-in-training was lost due to a hyperspace mis-jump, landing 26 parsecs from where he was going.

Not enough fuel to get him to his destination, Beren decided to travel to the closest habitable planet... Borleais. It wasn't just because it was the closest planet to him that he chose it as his destination... There was something about it that made the padawan's senses perk up.

Beren peered out of the left side of his cockpit to see an aged building, built many years ago by the obvious looks of it. On top of that, Erai felt a strong presence of the Force there....

After a few minutes of trying to find a spot to land in the thick forests, The Jedi moved up through the forests to the building set into the mountain-side. The human's light robes and cloak billowing around him as he made his way up....

Beren's hand clutched his newly made lightsaber. Before the misjump, he had been with his Jedi Master, Ryoo Jaxxon. His training was almost complete. With his Force skills adept and a newly made lightsaber, he was ready to take the trials... in a way. The man's lightsaber skills were not up to date and he doubted his instincts...

He entered the main entrance, turning around walking, staring at the old statues of Jedi Knights....

BerenNew.jpg

Armiena reaches the courtyard, to see that no one has arrived yet, not even Master Nova.

Wow, this is nice... She surveys the grounds, taking in the almost uninterrupted view. The central tower, aside from the walls, is the only man-made object in sight. The Dojo was a lot bigger than she thought.

Since she probably had some time to waste, she finds a rock to lie on, and she just watches the clouds pass by across the deep blue sky.

Oooh... That one looks like a lightsaber...

drayyy.png

A temple adept introduced himself to Zeb, and began to take him for a tour. The child was first shown to his room, he looked at the scarcly decorated room and shrugged. The walls were dull and drab, there was one bed in the room along with a lamp and a desk.

The adept walked him through the rest of the facility and he was impressed. Everything seemed to suite him just fine at this temple. As the boy made his way back to his room a grin spread across his face, he could be happy here.

What hurts more: A sword in the gut, Or a knife in the back?

Beren jumped at the presence, she was hard to sense in this force-strong location. He gave the woman a soft smile.

"Hello Darsha. I am Beren Erai. Padawan to Ryoo Jaxxon. My ship mis-jumped in hyperspace and I ended up here, on Borleais. What is this place exactly?"

His hand loosened his grip from the lightsaber clicked on to his nerf-hide belt...

BerenNew.jpg

Upon reaching the courtyard, Shanti raises her face toward the sky. With eyes closed and her features soft; she takes in the warmth of the sun. It reminds her of home; which seems lifetimes away now. Thankful to be out of doors, she hums a chant she has known her whole life. She allows the vibration to fill her body; waves of calm roll through her. Connected.

Within Shanti's meditation, she feels the presence of others. Staying with her breath she allows herself to receive as much as she can. Two, together, to my right. One, a gentle energy, to my left. She recognizes one of the two on her right, as one who had been inside sparing, not long ago. The others she doesn't recognize, however she senses a gratitude for being here.

After time ceases to be still, Shanti's eyes open to reveil the view before her. She turns toward the two, which she now sees in conversation. Enveloped in the afterglow of stillness, she walks with intention; heel... sole... toes... Thankful for the awareness and for the ground beneath her feet.

As she approachs the two, she respectfully smiles to them both and waits for a break in their conversation.

Shanti.jpg

There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. -Edith Wharton

The ten year old Zabrak heard voice and followed them to their source. He saw several people, Jedi he assumed, talking. Ever the shy one the boy was content to sit with his back against a wall and wonder at the world around him. He had never seen a real sky or real grass before, and was amazed at their color and feel.

A dull pain in her shoulder jolts Armiena awake. She hadn't intended to fall asleep; good thing the rock wasn't quite as smooth as she thought. Even though she already knows that she's alone, she twists around, scanning for anyone in the courtyard.

Fortunately, it didn't look like she had been napping long, so she wanders around the Dojo some more.

drayyy.png

Beren nodded thankfully. He hoped that Master Jaxxon would still accept him as his own Padawan-learner. He had not much left to teach Beren.

"That would be great. One problem, My ship doesn't have enough power to reach Maanan. Do you have a refueling station here?"

BerenNew.jpg

Darex took his time in reaching the courtyard. He got the feeling that there was no rush. He walked out to the main entrance once more and admired the trees and statues he had seen earlier with Ish.

I wonder what's happening with him? Darex wondered. He had felt the moment when his friend had left the planet and wished him the best of luck.

Taking the needed time to be alone and think, Darex looked back over his time with the Jedi. It had been a while since he had come to Hoth seeking training, and he was still Master-less. It's disappointing, but I think in some ways it's really made me mature a little more. And learn patience, he reminded himself with a smile.

His thoughts turned to his friends. He was pretty sure that Skye would be a Jedi Knight by now. It would be really nice to see her again. I haven't really gotten to talk with her since she became Tares' apprentice.

He sighed. I supose that after years pass, I'll look back on this time as a time of peace and hope, but at the present, it's a little frustrating. I am ready though, for whenever the Force tells me that my time has come to start my apprenitceship.

He arrived at the courtyard and waited for Master Calen to arrive.

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

Other than from an awestruck moment in the library (Armiena had never seen so many books, datacards, and other media put together in one room), she doesn't see anything that the Adept had shown her on the tour.

Either way, Master Nova was probably about to arrive at the courtyard, so she heads back in that direction, hoping that class hasn't already started. Upon arriving, she only sees Darex sitting alone, apparently deep in thought.

She settles herself on the ground, and prepares for a long wait...

drayyy.png

In her peripheral vision, Shanti sees a young boy enter the courtyard. Drawn to him, she bows her head to the two in discussion before her and turns toward the boy.

As she approaches him, she aks "May I?" as she gives reference to the ground next to him. He nods, with his eyes averted.

Shanti gracefully lowers herself to the ground; directing a gentle look to the boy. After a few moments, he raises his eyes to meet hers; she smiles an inviting smile. "Hello. My name is Shanti Satya. May I inquire as to your name?"

Shanti.jpg

A shuttle lands near the Jedi Academy. Its hatch opens as a young go-getter, Jedit, Jedi-Hopeful makes his way into a massive courtyard. A beautiful place indeed Borleas was, compared to the steel jungles of Coruscant. This place had character and hopefully it would have a teacher. Jedit wanted to be a Jedi and this seemed like the place to start.

Ojanencopy.jpg

The child nodded, touching one of his horns out of nervousness. When the child realised that he had done this he quickly put it on the ground. "My name is Zeb..." The child's voice was weak and very scared. He did not have any experiance outside of the planet city of Coruscant.

Zeb forced himself to look up, certain that keeping his eyes averted would be a weakness in the future. The child looked right into Shanti's eyes. He began to wonder why she spoke so funny.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Zeb." says Shanti as she continues her soft gaze into his brown eyes. She feels his fear and attemts to comfort him. "Is this your first time away from home?"

She thinks about her own answer to this question and believes they may have this in common.

While Zeb appeares to be younger than she, Shanti feels in him a strength. A strength he, himself, does not yet know.

Shanti.jpg