Borleias

Tarrian Skywalker

Neo nodded his head, and patted his Master on the back. Moving swiftly down the hall, he heard the soft voices of the people around him, talking what people talk about. He started to move slower, trying to eavesdrop on their converstaions, but failed in the progress. As he kept moving on, he heard the soft pats of his Master behind him, he felt that he was going to be bringing someone else into his chambers.

After a minute of walking, he entered into the room of his Master, and sat down and waited.

tru7h.jpg

As Armiena leaves the room, she remembers that she didn't finish repairing her damaged hyperdrive. She heads to the hangar, boards her ship, and sees that the hyperdrive has been completely repaired, though the toolkit hasn't been put aside.

Behind her, R5-D9 trumpets proudly.

"Thanks, D9. You don't have anything to prove." She smiles. "But it would have been nice if you put the toolkit where it belongs."

D9 launches into a metallic tirade, complaining about his lack of flexible arms and short stature, so of course he couldn't put the toolkit in its proper place.

Droids... why do they have to take everything literally?

She leaves her ship, and wanders around, looking for someone to talk to.

drayyy.png

Ish looks over at Darex, and gives a wave and heads up the main tower to one of the meditation rooms he was told about. He sits down cross legged and lets himself be enveloped by the force. He dwelled on the surrounding calmness of the planet to ease any tensions he had.

His thoughts moved around from different topics. The Jedi gaining the new Sith defectors, Ish's own lack of a master which didn't bother him wholely.

He opened his eyes and looked out the open window to the land beyond which was very serene and picturesque. He closed his eyes again and drifted off into a meditative state almost rendering himself unconscious to the outside world.

ish2hh6.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

Most Sacred order of the Nocturnal

Wuju38: GIVE ME BAKED GOODS!

Eli stands and follows Master Calen out of the room. She walks with him though keeping a respectful distance behind.

"There seems to be many things that I don't understand," she paused not sure how to continue," I don't know where I stand in the order. I was here...long ago, and my old Master deserted the order, and then I left for a time. I never got to finish my training, but I would like to think that I wasn't far from being Knighted." She looked at him and waited for a shread of wisdom that could illuminate her path.

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood..."-Theodore Roosevelt-

Camsie leaves the room, after Neo and Master Calen's obvious dismissal. Camsie wandered the dojo's many rooms before finding himself in the waterfall room that the jedi adept had shown him ealier.

"Calm. Calm, indeed."

Sitting down Camsie crossed his legs before staring into the pool of water at his feet.

"Peaceful. Unlike the rest of the galaxy."

linksigcopy4cr.jpg

Darex waves back at Ish, sensing that his friend wanted to be alone. He sees Armiena wandering around outside her ship, and Darex walks up to her.

"Hi. I'm Darex. I don't think we've been introduced. At least, not that I remember," he added with a smile. "Nice ship you have there."

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

Calen nodded, "From what I have gathered from you, I would agree in your statement: knighthood isn't far off for you. Perhapes what you need can't be found here at the Dojo. Instead, I believe you could find much wisdom with in a single master to train you."

As they rounded a corner he continued to gather his thoughts, "Based off of what I observed of you during Neo's lesson, I could tell you took to his words much more than you did mine. It was interesting to read your body language, one may see a hint of tension in you when ever I 'added my own two cents' as it were. Obviously your needs are clear."

Stopping infront of his quarters, he opened the door, "I'm sure you two have become aquinted. I think there is much you two can learn from each other." He said to Eli and Neo....

"The Shadows will arise...."

"Yes, perhaps we could," Neo said to Eli, as he stood up. He thought of what he could ask her, before he could really learn from her, or she, him.

"I over heard you talking, who were you previously trained by?" He asked with a slight bit of hesitation.

tru7h.jpg

She noted the hesitation, and went on "Thank you Master for your wisdom." She bowed and turned toward Neo and replied,

"My former Master was Niltiac Stargazer, she was a very good Master, but her duties fell elsewhere and unfortunatly she had to leave the order." She stared at Neo waiting for his reaction to this bit of news.

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood..."-Theodore Roosevelt-

"I see," Neo looked to his Master, then back to Eli.

"Well, we both know the force well, I sense that you were very close to creating a lightsaber, but I feel your Master left before you had a chance to construct such a tool, I feel that you need to create one. Perhaps Master Calen can attend to that, as I also need a new one."

Neo looked back to his Master, waiting for a response.

tru7h.jpg

Eli had guessed that the conversation might turn this way,

"Actually I had already constructed one," she paused not wanting to admit that she had made a mistake, "I had left it on my ship at Hoth, my ship and everything else I had in the world, got blown to smithereens." She stopped trying to control her emotions and not wanting to continue.

"As I have also, but this was when I was a... Sith." Neo took the lightsaber out, and force threw it to the nearest table.

"I am sorry for talking about you past, I feel, that you feel uncomfortable talking about it. No?" Neo looked over at her, and bowed.

"What are we to do next Master?"

tru7h.jpg

"I'm not umcomfortable," she paused, "it is more complicated than that, maybe one day I will be able to tell you my story but for now I don't think it's the time." She turned toward Master Calen and waited for his words.

Armiena was looking for conversation. Turns out that it found her.

"No, I don't think we've met. I'm Armiena." She looks up at her ship, and smiles.

She runs a hand fondly under one of the Mon Calamari's signature bulges. "Nice ship? She's beautiful." Her smile widens as her voice takes on the tone of pride most pilots have for their ships. "If you want to insult her, remember this: You're standing in front of the ion cannon."

drayyy.png

Calen smiled, "Well, let me first say that I'm promoting you to full fledge worthless piece of slag. Congrats"

With a chuckle the Jedi Master thought for a moment, "Parasite, maggot, worthless, all names the Sith have called us for generations. You could say that I have been calling you a Jedi all this time." He said with a smile.

"Your training is done. Let me welcome you into the Order of the Jedi. Remember to serve the order with limitless honor. Pass on your knowledge with wisdom. And most importantly." He paused looking to Eli, "Follow your heart...."

"Th...Thank you sir." He looked over to Eli.

"I hope you find whatever you need, may it be taking a break, or learning the force better. I wish you luck." With that Neo left the room, and headed down the hall to the room that his Master instructed him to teach the students of the force, slowly going over the room with his eyes to look for the one he needed, spotting him he headed swiftly through the crowd to him.

"Hello Camsie, I want you to come with me, I need to talk about something." He walked back out of the room, and waited outside the threashold.

tru7h.jpg

Finishing his meditation Ish Ka Bibl walks back through the halls near the room he was taught in by Neo and Master Calen. He could barely sense a new presence. It must have been strong in the force if he himself could sense it. He attempted to follow it out of curiousity, and meandered his way through the complex. Once near the mess hall he found what he assumed was the source. A Jedi, maybe even a master jedi (Mathis Qui Gon) was walking towards him.

So as to not look too suspect Ish ducked into the mess hall, as he had already had the intention of getting something to eat. He assumed the fact that he could not mask his thoughts would give him away in any case, but he went on as if nothing had happened. However Ish was quite intrigued as to why this mature jedi was here in the dojo. Was he teaching and if so what was he teaching? Ish wished to take in all the knowledge he could while on Borleais.

ish2hh6.jpg

"Well, I landed on Manaan just a few days before the Dojo was opened. And as for my experience, none, unless you count accidentally levitating a hydrospanner when I was repairing my hyperdrive."

Armiena starts to fidget, wanting to walk around the Dojo.

"You want to get something to eat?"

drayyy.png

Eli watched Neo go, to stunned to speak. She waited a moment and then turned toward Master Calen, with barely controlled anger she spoke.

"Follow my heart, Master, I'm not understanding you. My heart tells me to go after Master Niltiac, but that can't be what you mean." She stopped as her words got caught in her throat and she wasn't sure what to say to Master Calen.

With an eyebrow raised, Calen walked about thinking, "Perhapes there is something you haven't said yet. There is information I'm missing from you, this being the story of which you have lived...."

"I haven't met him, but I've sort of seen him." She grins. "Wasn't he the person you were blurring around with on the track in the Vigilance?"

She orders, and receives a stew with a salad of local greens on the side.

"Well, Darex, if you'll handle the introductions." She waves him towards Ish after he orders.

drayyy.png

Eli looked up at Master Calen and then sat down in a chair nearby and put her head in her hands.

"My story," she began, "it is a long one, and I don't tell it to everyone." She looked up at the jedi and continued on, "You on the other hand, I will tell. Not because you asked me, but because I think that it needs to be told. My story before Master Niltiac Stargazer is not important. She found me, and started to train me-" At this Eli paused and seemed to go almost rigid in her chair.

She felt a presence that she hadn't felt since...

Eli, I'm in our secert location you know where. You have to come and fetch me. Lightsider is dead, my ship is dead, I'm really out of it. Bring a ship and do come quickly dear.

Ish looked up from where he was seated to see Darex and another hopeful approaching. "Hi", Ish said with a grin. He extended his hand towards her, "it's good to meet you."

ish2hh6.jpg