Borleias

Tarrian Skywalker

A Imperial carrier soared into the planet's atmosphere. The ship broke through the clouds and boosted towards the Jedi Dojo. The Imperial pilots kept the controls steady as the carrier began to burn at the tip. The flame grew bigger each mile down until the front vessel of the craft was totaly in flames. The crew was luckily protected by the armor that covered the whole Imperial Carrier. The sound of the ship grew louder and louder each second as it came close to the Dojo. Hitting it hard, the ship crashed through the roof of the Dojo and crushed through the ceiling. It slid through the rooms, destroying all the walls and what ever was in its way.

It finally came to a total stop and broke through the wall of the room where the Jedi use to have Nashtaa surrounded. Before they could go after him, the ramp of the ship broke open. Running out was Sith Lord Renin and his group, all holstering their lightsabers. The five stood silently, until the red blades of their sabers sprung from the handles. Renin stared at Hou-Jo who was sending a signal to some radome place. The Sith Lord smiled and gleamed with excitement as he rose his hand in a wide spread. He sent a powerful force push towards the group of Jedi and laughed.

" This party is about to begin "

Renin leaped towards the group of Jedi and held his saber tight ready for any attack. Looking at his group he yelled, and gave them the command on what to do.

Reninsithlord2.jpg

Darsha's ship touched down not far from the smokig Dojo.

She leapt out, and sensed the presences of the sith that were inside. Turning to the padawan/s, who still held her saber and/or her master's saber, she ordered them to stay with the ship, and try to stay out of conflicts unless they were really sure, and headed to the dark presences she felt.

((Bleah bad sentence structure))

ilikegreenguyscopy.jpg

Darsha Assant turned dark at 2734 posts.

Aryian's ship streaked back into realspace far closer to the planet than safety told him, but he trusted his instincts, and the force. He could literally smell it again...

Battle...

It called to him, like an old friend...Aryian quickly landed his ship, which took off under it's own programming AI.

Before he rushed into the temple, he made sure that he had his two backup sabers, then went in on a fast jog, force senses alert and open. He would find the enemy before they would find him, if he was reading the force signatures right. He lowered his aura, so as to avoid detection before proper time, and NOBODY WOULD BE ABLE TO SENSE HIM.

He was walking the hallways until he came upon a rather large room near where most of the fighting was going on, and a lone Jedi walking through it. All of a sudden, laser blasts came hurtling at him, and Aryian only had time to react, what he had been trained to do. Act even before thought could begin to occur, and act in the proper manner.

Two sabers spun through the air towards the young man, faster than normal, catching the first of the bolts just as they got to him, right in time. Rhythmatically the blades swept every bolt away, getting a few to return back to their source.

When it was over, Aryian was still running to where the man and his sabers were, collecting his floating asbers from the air. He called out to the marauder, ignoring Jaden for the moment being.

"Typical Sith tactic, hide like a coward and attack your opponent from a distance. I thought the Sith trained their apprentices better than that!"

He readied himself, shedding his outer robes for the looser, battle-efficient clothing underneath. It was time to start something.

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

Kakuto reached in his robe and withdrew a lightsaber he had picked up earlier.

"The time has come Xyn. Take this, and with it wreak much havoc. I picked a purple one, because I know how much you like purple."

Kakuto laughed at the fight. He had expected to have at least five attacks to counter by now. Even though he had been the biggest threat for the longest time, nobody had come to fight him. It seemed, to the dark Lord, everyone was afraid to engage him. Amused with himself, he decided to take a stroll. He could hear the beating footsteps of his Sith. He crossed his arms behind him idly, as if he weren't marching in enemy territory, marching, laughing, extremely entertained by what he had done.

"C'mon, will no one challenge the Dark Lord?"

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

OOC: So everyone knows, the following duel that will take place between myself and Kakuto. We will each post three times and then Chad will pick a winner. This fight will be to the death, no captures, as agreed upon by myself and Kakuto. No one may intervene in this battle. No Jedi attacking Kakuto, no Sith attacking me.

IC: Hou-Jo walked up into Kakuto's path, "You talk too much, my lord. Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it."

Hou-Jo looked at Xyn holding the lightsaber his Master had just given him. "He likes purple now, does he? Maybe he'd like to become friends with my blade."

Hou-Jo's purple lightsaber ignited with a snap-hiss!, which created a small silence, as Hou-Jo made the first somewhat agressive notion toward the enemy. "You'll let anyone in the Sith nowadays, huh? What a shame. I look forward to ending your occupation here, Lord Ryu. May the better man win."

"Oh, for crying out loud..." complained Silla, masking a shudder at the pervading sense of dark and foreboding around her. Her sensitive ears could hear the sounds of ships landing, feet running, voices shouting. She could smell smoke...among other, more sickening things she couldn't quite identify and wasn't sure she wanted to.

She unclipped herself from the seat and grabbed her staff, starting to follow Darsha. Speck gave a shrill whistle and bleeped angrily several times, reminding her that she had been instructed to stay OUT of the conflict.

"No matter where we go, all we get to do is sit around..." she muttered. "There are people dying. I just want to do something to help..."

She'd thought that by coming with Darsha she would have a chance to do something to help. Maybe it would've been better to stay behind again.

silla45lf.jpg

Xyn refrained from jumping his Master for giving him a purple saber... But it fueled his anger and made him stronger. His focus suddenly turned on a Jedi calling on him for a fight.

"Alright, if that's how you want it!" Xyn shouted back at his challenger, and then used the Force to make a huge leap in his attackers direction. Xyn was now directly infront of his opponent, with lightsaber hilt in hand. He hit the big, red ignition button, and out came a purple blade. Xyn was raged at the color - and silently thanked his Master for the aid of rage.

Xyn loved the feel of a lightsaber in his hands - and immediately used the power and energy radiating from it. He slashed the purple blade at his opponent, who immediately brought up his own two silvery lightsabers. Xyn smashed at the left one, then at the right one, smashing violently but very messily. He saw yet another two lightsabers on the belt of his opponent - and quickly disengaged his own. He dodged a saber slash, then used the Force to snap and pull both the sabers on his opponent's belt into his hands. Xyn flipped backwards and ignited the two sabers - revealing his new silver blades, now.

"Hello, my name is Xyn Ossek, and you are?"

goldensigcontestaward.gif

The Avenging Angel appeared over Borleias. Even from this extreme distance, Armiena could see the smoke from the Imperial ship's flight path... leading directly to the now-smoking ruins of the Jedi Dojo.

Why Borleias? It's of no use to the Jedi... It didn't even occur to Armiena that the Dojo, once filled with activity, was now probably a shattered wreck, destroyed even more thoroughly than after the attacks of some bounty hunter and SEED.

"Dine, take control. Arm all weapons, shields, you get the idea. I'm getting dressed for the party." Armiena jogged through the freighter's corridors to her quarters, where she kept her personal arms and armor

Armiena quickly changed into her suit of armor, and fitted a gunbelt around her waist. She fitted her blaster pistols and lightsabers into convenient holsters and clips.

Show no mercy, for you will receive none. Watch out for the lightning, be ready for anything. Notice everything, everything! It can save you. Armiena silently readied her mind for battle as her ship plummeted through the atmosphere. She pulled an emergency landing at jogging distance from the Dojo.

Armiena Draygo emerged from her ship like an ancient goddess of warfare, beautiful and terrible, and armed to the teeth. Behind her, her astromech droid took control of the ship again and began patrolling the area, keeping the Avenging Angel's souped-up sensors at full power. If anything landed on the planet's surface, the ship would spot it.

Without question of the situation or even concern for her own safety, Armiena charged into the Dojo ruins, ready for anything, with all senses alert for any sign of movement or threat.

drayyy.png

Scorp remembered this planent. He quickly landed and hoped out. With a quick sweeping gaze he noted that clvians did not seem to be hang around this time. HE concentrated and he could feel the dark side of the force present inside of the Jedi temple.

He remembered his recent battle with a Sith Lord. And quick changed his state of mind. He let the force flow through him and observed his surrounds with all off his senses. He calmly then entered the temple ready for any suprises that could possibly happen.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

Aryian's fighter identified Armenia's fighter as friendly, and took wing position beside it in it's controls. It would be easy for the Astromech to control the AI of the ship, but it seemed to do well on it's own.

--------------------------------------------------

Aryian sneered at the inexperienced apprentice before him.

"How dare you ask my name, insolent darksider! All you need to know is that I am the Angel of your death, and you chose the wrong fight to pick."

Aryian tapped into the force, using it to enhance his muscles and use the technique that gave a Jedi incredible speed. He zipped up infront of the Sith, inside his defenses even, head bent to his ear. He whispered into it, the suprise nearly making the apprentice crap himself.

"The name's Darkfire."

He ducked low, shooting out to Xyn's right, and sending a powerful force blast at his mid torso that sent him sprawling across the room.

"You think picking on Jedi is fun? Is nice? Is twisted sadistic? Well, meet me, my sad little Sith, I am the bada$$ieth of all the Jedi, and I'm here to kick some Sith. Just how unlucky you were will become apparent to you as I slowly decapitate you."

Aryian knew he was dangerously close to the dark side, but he also knew that the Sith would do the same to him if given a chance. Besides, Aryian had had many encounters with the dark side, and he knew by now what was the dark side and what wasn't, and killing Sith in order to protect his fellow Jedi certainly didn't classify under that.

And he might as well enjoy it anyways...He violently grabbed the purple-bladed saber the young man had on his belt, igniting it and jabbing a small hole into the marble floor with it, flipping it over and sticking the hilt in the ground, blade still on.

He then used the force to slam Xyn into the ground again, keeping him there, while slowly dragging him towards that purple blade, the blade that would be his end...

Blz1mwg.png

((OCC Let me repeat that. If any Jedi or Sith attack Poleb or I during our duel I will, without hesitation, tear off your mandible and beat you upside the head with it. Post #1))

Kakuto chuckled, lowering his eyes to the ground.

"Ahh, Master Poleb. I've heard of you many times. A High councilmen, if I'm not mistaken... The first of three... I should take great pleasure in this."

Kakuto Lowered his shoulders, the belt on his robe coming untied. His thick black robe slid slowly down his body, fluttering to the ground. Soon was revealed his thick yet flexible white armor covered his entire body, save for his face. He rotated shoulders once, pulling his lightsaber off his belt. His warhammer hung off his back, and while it was very heavy, Kakuto wore it as though it were as light as a scarf. A dark scowl grew across his heavily scarred face as he raised his hilt, igniting the broad platinum blade.

His hatred swelled. The first of three. One of the strongest Jedi that existed. He wanted to kil him, dismember him, rip out his bones and make art out them. Kakuto wanted him to die, like all the other Jedi. He hated Poleb. His eyes glowed with an intense red light as he looked up from the ground, his snear growing wide.

Kakuto dashed forward through the hall, slashing with a wide horizontal sweep of his platinum saber. He made contact with the purple blade, his weight focusing solely on turning through the resulting flash and shower of sparks. Using both hands he slowly pushed the lightsaber to the Jedi Master's right side, leaving his middle open. Releasing the lightsaber from his right hand, Kakuto swiftly turned his fist on Hou-Jo, punching him in the face, then the stomach, then opening to a flat palm in quick succession, a burst of force energy propelling the Jedi backward while bolts of force lightning followed closely behind, catching the Jedi as he gracefully rolled backward. Kakuto ran soon after, swinging his lightsaber forward and over his head for a downward chop at the grounded Jedi's midsection.

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

As the ship slid through the clouds and to the ground, Skykin waited anxiously inside, adjusting his armor and clenching his weapons tightly. To kill was his mission, and an important mission it was, no doubt his first major test.

The ship shook as it tore through the Dojo and Skykin shook with it but didn't fall. The ship continued to rip through the building, shaking tremendously before coming to a halt. The door dropped open and the Sith within poured out, lining up and activating their lightsabers. Skykin was among them, the crimson saber in one hand and his carefully crafted dagger in the other.

Renin's voice called out to each of the team and the Fox heard his orders then rapidly took off across the planet, in search of his target, his prey. His feet pounded the ground silently and he reached out with the Force, feeling for the target. Ahh... He was in luck. Of the three targets, two were together, and away from the others. Into the trees he vanished, a silent streak, a omen of death. To his quarry he ran, searching them out.

Suddenly, he burst forward from the cover of the trees in a flash of movement, his dagger flying from his hand and into his target's chest with deadly accuracy ((Shy-Ree)) and then spun, his lightsaber flying directly toward the other Jedi's ((Darex's)) head with a wild roar of passionate rage.

skykin20pm.jpg

I will have my revenge.

Spider waited patiently on the ship as it entered atmosphere. The ship shook as it got closer..and closer to it's target.

"There is that time in everyones life...when they know what they want...and must kill for it. My time is here...and I can't wait

The ship made its landing and everyone got out. Spider slid out as fast as he could. Looking back only once at the rest...and back at aero. She was part of his fuel to fight. He ran in for his target.

He drew out his hand crafted dagger. It slid with ease from its sheath. Then he pulled out his saber and activated it. The sudden snap-hiss followed by the crimson glow on his face would instill fear in so many. He would rip the first jedi he came to apart. He could feel the rage flowing through him. The lust, the want...no the need for revenge, and the rage carried him into battle.

It was his life or the jedi's here....and he refused to die here.

Spider saw fox act and followed him to assist in his battle.

Carnage.jpg

As Kayla's ship descended into the atmosphere of Borleais, the first thing she saw was the smoking wreakage of the Dojo, reduced to rubble by the Sith. The second thing was the lights on the control panel going out as the ship died.

"Oh, not now, not now!" Kayla muttered as she tried to get the ship's engines started again. Nothing she did seemed to work as the ship rapidly descended towards the surface. Okay, well, this may have not been such a good idea.

As the ship neared the surface, Kayla slammed a fist into the controls and the ship sputtered to life, its rusty engines finally coming alive again. Although the descent was rapid and she was coming in way too fast, Kayla pulled on the controls and managed to level the ship's descent with the aide of the force.

A loud roar rattled the buildings below as the ship flew over, snapping tree branches, scattering the local wildlife and busting eardrums. Pulling the ship up in a wide arc, Kayla quickly searched for a suitable place to land and brought the ship in fast, barely slowing enough for a halfway decent landing.

The ramp lowered as soon as the ship touched the ground and Kayla hurried out, her lightsaber activated and in hand. She was not here to die, and definately not to turn to the darkside. She was here because the Force had brought her here for some unknown reason. Perhaps she would find out soon...

km35qv.jpg

Aero says:

good lick

Aero says:

*LUCK

Aero says:

I MEANT LUCK

Renin stood as he watched his apprentices attack the Jedi. He smiled proudly as he gleamed as them. But then he felt a presence that he felt not to long ago. Slowly he turned, looking down a stretched hall, and listned through the force. A soothing presence, that calmed him and closed his eyes, took over his body. He almost went into a sleeping trance and slightly tipped foward. Shaking it off, he smirked a twisted smile and darted through the hallway, pulling his saber that soared behind him.

Renin leaped out of the Dojo's doors and turned both directions and followed the aura. Renin finnally peeked behind a corner and saw a young Jedi girl.

" Kayla...I believe..."

Renin stared at her, she was the apprentice of Scorp. The Jedi Knight who killed him on Coruscant. Smirking wickedly, Renin flipped the corner and leaped the Jedi, coming down hard with his saber.

Reninsithlord2.jpg

The Force alerted Kayla to the attack moments before it happened and she spun, blocking the Sith Lord's attack with her lightsaber. As the Sith pushed at her lightsaber, she recognized him; he was the Sith Scorp had fought on Coruscant. Not only fought, but killed.

Breaking away from the lock their sabers were in, Kayla flipped over the Sith and swung at his back. He spun quickly and blocked her attack. As their sabers locked once again, the Sith suddenly shoved her back. Kayla landed on the ground. She really had to stop being knocked down...

Flipping to her feet, Kayla spun her lightsaber quickly and attacked quickly and ferociously, her movements quick and precise. Slowly, she drove the Sith back, her movements increasing in speed until her lightsaber was a bright blue blur of light. Suddenly, she broke off her attack and kicked the Sith in the chest, sending him flying back.

km35qv.jpg

Aero says:

good lick

Aero says:

*LUCK

Aero says:

I MEANT LUCK

The Sith Lord flew through the air, ater being kicked in the chest by the Jedi. He slammed into a nearby wall and then landed on his back. Renin sprung up and landed onto his feet. Gripping the saber with one hand, Renin spun, flanking to attack her. Instead she placed out his hand and force pushed her right in the face. As she fell to the ground, Renins eyes fell onto hers. She looked into his and he as hers. A moment of silence came into the air, as the wind blew.

Not thinking, Renin placed his gaurd down, giving her the chance to attack. She sprung up wards and rose, giving a swing down. Renin quickly rose his saber above his head and blocked her strike. The both pressed hard agianst each others sabers, but Renin being a Sith Lord, was more stronger. He pushed her back, their sabers still locked above their heads, agianst a wall. He gazed into her eyes, and went blank. The stood holding agianst one anothers sabers.

Reninsithlord2.jpg

As the Sith gazed into her eyes, Kayla suddenly realized that they were void of the hate she had expected, filled with an emotion she hadn't expected; love. Love and, perhaps, some confusion. For a moment, they stood there, unmoving, their eyes locked.

Suddenly Kayla shoved Renin back with a powerful Force push, breaking the moment in panic. He was a Sith. She was a Jedi. It was simple enough. They should hate each other, kill each other, fight until one or the other lay maimed or dieing. But that was not what she had been feeling...and for that, she would probably hate herself forever...

As Renin regained his footing, Kayla attacked again, her fury doubled as well as the speed of her lightsaber. In a particularily violent and powerful attack, she knocked his saber away.

km35qv.jpg

Aero says:

good lick

Aero says:

*LUCK

Aero says:

I MEANT LUCK

Renin watched his saber sore high into the air and land onto the ground. He rose both hands parallel to his head and looked at the tip of the saber that was pointed at his face. His eyes went to hers and then back to Kaylas saber.

Cunningly, he dropped to the floor and kicked her in the back of the knees. She lost her balance and fell to the dirt, as Renin rosed and pulled his saber back to him with the force. The Sith turned the blade on once more and watched the girl scramble to his kneese. The both stood, waiting for an attack by one another.

Reninsithlord2.jpg

As spider went to assist Fox, he heard something as it was to late. A pain like none other pierced his shoulder. He knocked him off balance and caused him to spin down into the dirt, his saber flying from his wounded arm.

He turned his head and saw the one who did it.

"Ahh new prey." He winced from the pain a bit more as a grin crossed his face. "Fine you are my target"

He charged at her with his own weapon. He jumped and flipped up over her head landing directily behind her, swing his weapon at the back of her leg.

Carnage.jpg

He had just nodded, agreeing with his apprentices' grin determination, when the attack came from nowhere.

His lightsaber was ignited in a heartbeat, and Darex spun and batted the lightsaber being thrown at him away (Skykin's). Then he used the Force at the same instant to pull the saber to his free hand.

He knew Shy could deflect the dagger, and Darex would do all he could to protect her from anything she couldn't control.

"So," he said aloud by way of greeting. "That was not a very wise move, Sith."

He made sure the Sith's lightsaber was firm in his grasp and couldn't be pulled away. "You have given me your lightsaber. What a nice gift."

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

Feeling and hearing the battle around her continue to rage, Silla grit her teeth in frustration. She had not left Coruscant and all she loved to sit around listening to the Jedi struggle for their lives against the Sith. Shaking her head, she unclipped Darsha's lightsaber from her belt and turned away from her little droid.

"Stay with the ship in case we need you," she said sternly, hoping that, for once, Speck would do as he was told.

"Unlike you?" spoke a voice close to her ear. It was not a memory, not her grandfather or even Danel. She didn't recognize it, but felt, with an uncomfortable tingling in the pit of her stomach that she should have. She also could not feel anyone standing next to her, though through her growing connection with the force, she could sense someone present.

"Who--?" she demanded, turning her head toward the sound, but just as abruptly, the presence dissipated.

Speck twittered questioningly. "I don't know...I thought I heard something. I'll be back as soon as I can."

She paused for a moment as she left the ship, concentrating. Then, all of her senses attuned to the force, she ignited the lightsaber in her hand, heard its now familiar snap-hiss, and set out. Whether Darsha approved or not, her choice was made.

silla45lf.jpg

A brown haze settled over the Dojo, diving deep among the grey, dead trees of the thick forests. Nothing seemed to remain on this side of the planet after the wear and tear of the ongoing ship landings. His sith brethren drowned the planet in darkness, rendering the planet nothing more than a graveyard of what it once was. The sunshine that actually penetrated the thick clouds was so weakened by the smoke and fire that it provided only a minuscule amount of light, thus creating an ominous and indeed deadly look.

Borleais was about to become a desolate cemetery, with thick, gnarled trees serving as tombstones of the once glooming society.

---

His thoughts were calm, at peace. Even as the fires of lust raged behind him, a calm was filling inside Syn. He stared downward, looking directly at both lightsabers attached to his belt. He took them off, igniting them in a circling rotation of brilliant hisses -- hisses matching the malicious alias bestowed upon him "Cobra". The red blade shot up, glowing brightly. The red beam reflected off his face like fire, mirroring the rage within him. All the while, his blackened blade shot up, mirroring the shadows of pain hidden within him.

Searching through his mind, and his soul, down to the very essence of his being the Shadow that felt for that point of light. Once found he turned his attention to that dark half of his core self and grasped both tightly. Images passed through his mind, focusing he let neither part gain complete control and forced them into harmony. Each would feed into each other, not bound by either but rather aided.

--

A gust of unwavering energy flushed throughout the grouping in the forest, even though he was a mere Sith apprentice, that title could never match his actual strength and potential locked away within himself.

A small smile tugged at Syn's lips, he could feel the strength and energy of every individual within the vicinity, he could sense the intent. This feeling urged his abilities to increase and fueled his own intent as it did with every other Sith..

".. And your awareness seems to lack, Jedi scum."

Syn would walk from the shadows casted in the forest, allowing his robes to flutter in the winds with excellency. Regardless, as he passed his brethren "Fox", he'd place his second lightsaber within his grasp.

"Dont lose this..."

Syn would then look towards the Jedi' that stood before him ((Shy-Ree)) - ((Darex's)) and glare with a pair of devilish eyes that would cause tremble to the weak-minded. He'd slice the ground before him, disrupting the dirt beneath him and allowing it to fling itself into the faces of the Jedi whom patiently stood there in disgrace. His smirk would widen as well as his stance, covering all bases and allowing his senses to catch onto any hidden surprises..

"Come.."

P3UXctm.gif

Darex reached out with the Force, realizing that the newcomer did not seem to be completely trained. He knew that didn't guarantee anything, but perhaps it might work in his favor...

As the new Sith faced Darex with a smirk on his face, Darex nodded. "You have hate," he said. "But can you control the Force?"

He spun his blue blade and Skykin's red one ((I'm assuming it's red)). At the same time, he sent a message to Shy through the Force over their bond. //If you think you can manage not to chop any limbs of your own off, you can use one of these sabers for now. It might be good to have some kind of defense--only be careful if you decide to take one. I want you to come out of this alive, and preferably in one piece.//

Darex would not attack the Sith. He still held true to the essrence of the Jedi Code. But if they attacked, he would be well prepared to defend himself.

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

Xyn was being dragged by his Jedi opponent into his own purple blade.

I have a bad feeling about this.

Xyn demanded of the Force more strength - and so he stiffened with the Force, slowing his drag by his opponent. Xyn put his sabers on his belt and took out his twin blasters, still being dragged. He turned onto his stomach and aimed at Aryian - and fired several shots, forcing Aryian to release the Force pull. Xyn leaped up from his prison on the ground and snatched his purple saber from the ground using the Force, and snapped it unto his belt.

"Impressive... Most impressive..." Xyn taunted, right before lunging himself at Aryian, switching from twin blasters to twin sabers.

Aryian took a swing at Xyn, who quickly blocked one with his first saber, and used his second to slash at Aryian's neck. Aryian gave a kick and sent Xyn flying backwards. As Xyn's back clashed against a wall, he was filled with hatred of his newly found enemy. Your dead, Jedi!

Xyn leaped back up onto his feet and called on the Force to send a small burst at Aryian, who fell back, although not so violently. Xyn quickly moved in, slashing at Aryian with quick, precise movements. He gave Aryian a kick to the face, then swung backwards and disengaged one of his sabers, at the same time grabbing a blaster - he started firing at Aryian, just to get him disorganized.

Xyn quickly put away his blaster and re-engaged his second saber. Aryian was already making a run for him. Xyn used the Force to leap into the air and come back down behind Aryian. Xyn swung with all his might at Aryian, who was still facing the other way...

Aryian moved impossibly fast, quickly intercepting the blade on his own. A twin blade style is meant for speed, not power, and an experienced swordsman like Aryian knew this.

A slight surge of force to Xyn's wrist was all it took to shove the saber out of the way, making an opening for Aryian. He spun in, expecting to cleave him in two, but only met with the other saber he had neglected.

He lashed out with the force like a whip, making Xyn's neck snap back. When it came back up, a slight red streak of blood adorned his right cheek.

"Payment for this-"

He gestured slightly to his bleeding nose, which hurt, but not enough that Aryian couldn't ignore it now and tend to it later. He shoved up with both his sabers, catching Xyn off-guard as he disrupted the young Sith's balance. He came in, blade a furious blur in front of him.

Blz1mwg.png

Xyn almost laughed at the petty revenge supposedly gained by Aryian. But his new injury angered him - even such so small. But his anger fueled his resolve - and so it made him stronger.

Xyn blocked the fierce attacks made by his opponent - which seemed to be a bit too fierce for a Jedi. Xyn jumped backwards and away - he couldn't take that torture much longer. Xyn then leaped forward, becoming the attacker instead of the defender, and spilled all his hatred and anger into his attacks. With each slash was a dash of hate, with each swing was a helping of anger, and so his strength multiplied.

But Aryian was stronger with the Force, and Xyn was wearing himself out fighting like he was. Suddenly, he recieved a kick in the chest, which sent him down, but he immediately came back up and at his opponent.

Xyn gave a good hook to his opponent's face, and then came back with his elbow, and then again with his fist. Xyn swung both sabers at once at his opponent, hoping to catch him off guard...