Borleias

Tarrian Skywalker

Silla's jaw dropped, her mouth working convulsively as Xyn's steps retreated through the brush again, but no sound emerged. Her hand went to her cheek, which burned hotly with feelings she couldn't quite identify.

She had been taught to revere life. But she had also been taught to protect herself, to recognize her enemies, and the enemies of those things she held dear. Ossek was a Sith--a being who lived on rage and hatred, who was, in part, responsible for the bloodbath around her. For the planet, and the Jedi, she could feel around her, crying out in terrible pain.

She was a Jedi...she had given up everyone and everything else she knew to follow this path. Her choice was made. But Xyn had touched her now with gentleness...with respect.

"And a short time ago he tried to behead you, idiot," she berated herself. "What is wrong with you, Silla? Darsha's laying there in the ship with her neck falling off because of one of Xyn Ossek's little friends..."

She whirled around, racing for the ship, for safety. And yet, no matter how she ran, the memory lingered of the strange yearning she had felt from Xyn...to understand...her?

Why? she sent, half unaware that it was more than a thought.

silla45lf.jpg

Xyn heard her voice through the Force - "Why?" - and he turned back to face her - the direction Silla Norree was in. Although he could not see her, he felt her. He wanted to be next to her - to say this to her face. But he wasn't sure she would feel the same, and what her reaction would be.

"Because you are the most beautiful creature I've ever seen in all this galaxy... And you saved my life."

He ached to see her again - it was a feeling he shouldn't have been having. In all this battle, he should be out there, helping his Master. Not even the thought of what his Master was thinking about his absence mattered, because he cared more about sending her a clear message.

goldensigcontestaward.gif

Outside the Nameless Silla froze again as Xyn's words echoed back to her through the force.

You are the most beautiful creature I've seen in all this galaxy...and you saved my life... she shivered now, not with fear or loathing but with recognition. He spoke the truth, and she knew it...and the yearning she sensed from him warmed something in her...

Something she didn't even want to see. Not ever.

After you left me and my Master to die, Xyn, she sent back, though even her mental voice shook, and not with anger.

Silla ran inside the ship, pressing her back against the hatch, dropped her staff with a loud clatter and wrapped her arms around herself. Her whole slim frame began to shake...

silla45lf.jpg

Ezekiel followed her in silience, waitng for her to say something. He did notice that they were heading to the dojo again...

"Hmm, I thought she didn't want to fight anymore...Oh well whatever...I guess minds just change like that..."

After several minutes he noticed her shake her head. "She must be thinking hard about something or other I guess...

"Is...something wrong? You look like you are thinking very much so about something." He began to think about his chosan path in life...and where he was being lead to...The path of the darkside is full of power...but with great power, comes great problems.

As they walked on they approached a sith...he looked to be waiting for someone.((Nahstaa))

Carnage.jpg

A look of absolute malice in his eyes, he turned as the two apprentices approached. Still awaiting var, he simply stood there, and remained silent. If they wanted to stick around, it was up to them, he wasnt going to stop them. The only cause he would have for that was if they interfered. He wanted to finish this thing.

He had no idea about how his apprentice had survived having his stomach punched in, and a thermal detonator left there, which he had seen explode, but that wasnt the point.

After looking at the two apprentices for a little while, it became apparent why they werent fighting. Their bearing towards each other gave it away far to easily for two sith, and he really didnt like it. Just to prove his own point to himself, he subtly moved stick a few inches, tripping the girl up as she walked. Nahstaa's guess was that the boy would help her up.

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

Spider watched as the sith moved to trip aero, he used his new arm to raech out with fast reflexs and catch her before she hit the ground. He spun her around behind him. He could feel that hatred he knew all too well. It was burning with a deep hatred inside him now. He felt it...pushing him...fueling him...to kill this...thing.

He drew out his lightsaber and charged at the man with an extremly fast movement. He jumped and did a flip over his head and landed behind the other sith. He swung at the back of the mans kneecaps...

Carnage.jpg

Grinning at the mans reaction, he grabbed the boy by the neck with the force, pushing him back. Raising his other hand, he pimp slapped him with the force, before slamming him into the ground on his back. Pulling the boys saber out of his hand easily with the force, he clipped it to his own belt, and lept at him, landing on one knee, kneeling over the apprentice. His face snarling, and about three inches from the boys own face, he said

"Keep it in your pants boy. There was a reason I did that. Your so in love its coming out of your eyeballs. Keep a wrap on it, or someone will find it and abuse it, far more than I just did. Control your rage, dont let it control you. Being too open with it is a good way to get yourself killed." Reaching behind his belt, he unclipped the boys saber, and returned it to his hand, before standing up, and pulling the apprentice up.

Turning so that he was facing the girl as well, he said

"That goes for you too young one. Id suggest you keep your feelings for each other a bit more hidden in future."

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Aero stared at the scene before her. Watching the older man take Ezekiel down, her eyes widened. With Nahstaa over Spider and talking to him, she stepped back abit. Once Nahstaa turned his attention to her, he said, "That goes for you too young one. Id suggest you keep your feelings for each other a bit more hidden in future."

Alyssa's jaw dropped open. There was no way on any planet, in any galaxy would she EVER be in love with Ezekiel. He.... she sighed. Dammit! Shaking her head she looked to the man standig there. "Next time you feel like tripping someone, do it to someone else."

Something about the Sith made feel... abnormal. Grinning slightly, she offered her hand to the older Sith. "Madean, Alyssa. But most people call me Aero or Falcon." Looking back to Spider who was brushing himself off she laughed at him.

... Against All Odds ... Against All Instincts ... We Evolve ...

Spider got up and began brushing himself off. He watched aero hold out her hand and laugh at him. He could feel his anger...seething withen him...He wanted this mans head...Control my anger...don't let it control me."

He watched and stared...jealousy...anger...rage...hate. All of them had their own part in him right now, more so then any other time, ever. He could feel part of his body shaking...oh how he wanted to kill this man...

He sneered at the man. "Sorry, I won't let it happen again." all of his words came out their gritted teeth. "I will learn to...control my emotions...

Carnage.jpg

Laughing gently at the man, he said

"Thats not control, thats just holding them in. Control is directing them to do what you want." Slapping the boy gently on the cheek, and making a baby face at him, He turned towards aero. Taking her hand, He kissed it gently, purely to see how karmy would react.

Feeling the hate flare up in the apprentice once again, he said

"So why are you holding back boy? control your rage, and focus it to achieve your goal."

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Spider watched him...as he kissed Aero's hand...he could feel his anger flowing throughout him...his temples where pulsating...the anger...rage....he wanted him to just die. He could feel his hand going for his blade he stopped it..."Not control? I am not letting it out..."His teeth were grinding together very audibly now. "Are you sure, you want me to control it...with what I would do with that power..."

He tried to concentrate his power...into a force he could lash out at the man with, hurt him...harm him with. His blood was pumping through his system. he had never felt this kind of rage, this kind of anger and hate all for one person at one time.

His head ached. His mind was racing with things he could do, and ways he could strike out at this man. He concentrated all of his hate, rage, anger, and most of all...lust into one area. Around him... He shoved it all out of him and at the other man all at once...if he could gain power from control...it would surly do something.

Carnage.jpg

((Hmm, well now that I'm back on the ship, you can look at me. LOL!! Darsha will a few days...her actions posted by permission until then.))

Silla heard Darsha begin to move, felt her Master's eyes on her briefly, but then Darsha sank back down again. Silla slid to the ground, her legs splaying out in front of her, and burried her face in her hands.

Her stomach churned with self-disgust. She could still feel Xyn somewhere nearby, probably returning to his Master and the bloodbath outside. She had healed him so that he could get himself to safety, not go back into the battle. If more of the Jedi were maimed or killed by his hand, she would be responsible...

silla45lf.jpg

((c'mon, fire up biyatch))

Hit by the full shockwave of this boys anger and rage, Nahstaas eyes opened, as he let it pass straight through him, feeding off of it, using it to build his own power. The boy had potential, he would do well if he was guided properly.

Grinning at the boy, he winked, and punched him in the face.

"Congratulations your my new apprentice. Your girlfriend too for that matter. Welcome to hell."

Throwing his fist at the boy, he picked up up by the neck, squeezing the air out of his throat, cutting the blood supply off to his brain. Just before the boy began going blue, Nahstaa released him, pushing him down hard, slamming him into the ground. Punching him in the stomach, hard, he said.

"You need to learn finer control of your rage. Throwing it at me all at once left you depleted, weakened. Now you have nothing left to draw on, Nothing to fight back with."

Pulling him up off of the floor with the force, he held him there for a moment, crushing his chest. Sighing, he decided that the boy had had enough for now, he needed to cool down for a while. Dropping him onto his feet, nahstaa shook his head.

"Learn from me, and you have a chance of taking your revenge. I will MAKE you learn, if i have to beat you every single day. Id prefer it that way, i suggest you dont give me the satisfaction."

turning to the girl, he said

"I suggest you learn from your mans little experience as well, If you want to defend yourself, you have to learn how to use your hate and anger for your own goals, not let it use you. Learn to pace yourselves a little, it will bring far better rewards than letting yourself get out of control. An enemy who can remain calm, and throw attacks of increasing power at you consistantly is far more off-putting than one who unleashes hell for a few moments, and then tires out. It shows weakness, something which any enemy will prey on. Even the jedi. You wouldnt want the jedi to make fools out of you would you?"

Shaking his head, he looked around, waiting to see if var would finally turn up, so he could rip the rest of his skin away from his body.

Nahstaa-1.jpg

((Alright, I'm game, Renin. First post goes to you.))

Darex shook his head as he saw the Sith Lord from before come up. "Sorry, Yue. Looks like you're alone on this. Take care. I have some unfinished business here."

He stood, made sure that Yue could get away safely, and turned to the Sith Lord. He lit up his blue lightsaber, and everything else faded away.

He wasn't eager to fight the Sith Lord. He knew he'd probably lose, and the Sith would show him no mercy. But he felt destiny calling him.

"Your move," he said.

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

Something was wrong. Mallichae Syn slowed, one hand going surreptitiously to the lightsaber at his belt while his mind reached outward. Tremors in the Force crawled across his skin like dry leaves and a nagging sense of urgency clawed at him. Even though it was a faint, breif feeling -- It still existed. Syn would launch himself in the opposite direction, sensing the presence of his team, hoping that they hadnt chosen to abandon him as well.

Syn's guard was still kept, remaining calm and prepared for whatever was to happen. His feet pounding on the pavement matching the pounding of his own heart, the black robes of the Sith swirling around his thin form. The silver of the lightsaber, held in his tightening hands, glinted with the same perverse, twisted light that glinted in his own eyes, the only light in his shadowed face.

"Spider, Falcon. Glad to see you two are still alive.."

-- His voice expressed in a low and deadly demeanor, even his glance towards them seemed to be filled with hatred and everthing about him altered into another state. Yet another stood with them, one of great caliber..

"What exactly is going on?"

P3UXctm.gif

Darth Quietus was feeding off of every second that passed. Each new second brought more pain and anguish that filled the air. Jedi were dying all around the Dojo, and even some Sith were gloriously giving their lives for the cause. And all of this only further fueled Quietus. For every ounce of energy he put out fighting Nom, he was gaining double back from the fear, pain, and death that filled the area.

As Nom jumped away again, Quietus spun his sabers around, actually allowing time for the Jedi to get his lightsaber back. As the handle soared through the air, Quietus attacked however. He quickly blasted Nom with force lightning, and found it predictably blocked by the Jedi's green saber. As Quietus charged, the four sabers locked again, all pushing against eachother. But then Quietus struck again. The Sith's right knee rocketed up and smashed into Nom's stomach, doubleing the Jedi over, but Quietus found the Jedi's protection barely waivered. The sabers were still locked together. And So the Sith struck again, backflipping, and kicking Nom in his now bloody face with both feet, sending the Jedi sprawling again.

Quietus laughed, and turned, ripping another solid stone pillar from the ground, with a rumble. But as he removed the pillar, the rumbleing continued, and small peices of the walls and ceiling started to fall.

Using the force to fuel him and support the two ton pillar, Quietus pulled the pillar back, and swung it like a baseball bat, using the centrifical force to fuel the swing.

As Nom regained his stance, the pillar was already within five feet of him, with no sign of stopping..

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

((Finals... ))

((Also, please note that this is a 1v1 duel. Feel free to interfere, but be advised that you do so at your own risk. ))

"The time has come, Talon. Let's fight."

In a moments notice, Cineon was gone- fleeing for his life like a field mouse away from a hungry hawk. The prey had escaped this time, but his retribution would still come...

With the departure of Cineon, however, came the arrival of Kakuto- the Dark Lord. This was the real prey, and Talon had been anticipating the hunt since he first arrived. As Talon's knees bent into a slight crouch, his hand maneuvered his lightsaber hilt so the blade pointed out the bottom of his hand instead of the top. The fiery blade was leveled to the ground. In his ready position, the Jedi Master's center of gravity was lower and more centralized. His feet were evenly spaced, but he was on his toes- ready to move in a moments notice. Originating from somewhere deep in the core of his soul, Talon felt a relaxing calm- one that was familiar to him only in the midst of battle. With his eyes focused on the enemy, Talon was prepared”¦

Both warriors stood, each waiting for the first move. The Jedi way was of the defensive- let your opponent make the first move. The Jedi Master, however, found this typical defensiveness to be too restrictive for his own style. With his saber still poised behind him, he struck forward first. With the aid of the Force, the sudden burst of speed closed the distance between Jedi and Sith in a single moment. Talon whipped his saber around from behind in a wide, upper-cut style arc- a move that would split any lesser man in two in the blink of an eye. Kakuto, however, was no lesser man- and Talon expected nothing less. As the Sith's own lightsaber parried the blow, Talon released the hilt of his lightsaber for the briefest of moments to switch back to the more traditional grip. Now with his hands and saber up high, Talon slashed back down. The Jedi's momentum from his initial burst forward gave him a slight advantage, and the Sith was forced to give way. As Kakuto stepped back, Talon became a blur of motion. His Form IV training kicked into high gear, and with profound grace, Talon spun past the Sith”˜s blade, rolled to his opponent's opposite side, and- as he rose from the ground- planted a firm elbow and Force Blast in the Sith's side. Kakuto yielded quite a few more steps as he flew backwards from the attack. While he had a bruised and beaten left torso from the attack, the Sith managed to land on his feet after sailing through the smoky air, and moved back with surprising speed to retaliate”¦

((1))

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

[[silla's actions posted with the permission of herself. She was also the brains behind most of this post. ]]

Silla's words struck Xyn to the core. He turned towards the battle, clenching his fists at his sides in determination. Then, abruptly turned again, toward her. Slowly, he walked in the only direction he could - and found himself facing a ship, hatch closed.

He placed his hand on the cold metal, and called out. "Silla, move away from the hatch, I'm going to open it..."

"Get out of here, Xyn!" Silla choked hoarsely. There was no way she was letting him into her Master's ship. He was silent--his Force presence didn't move away. Silla grit her teeth, leaning her head back against the hatch. "If you make one move toward Darsha, I will finish what we started, she promised, despising herself even as she inched herself away.

He gathered the Force around him and centered it all in front of the hatch - but as he was about to lash out at the door, it slid open. Silla stood for a moment, then turned away, sinking back down where she was sitting.

He walked in, looking around him, and then at her - Silla was on the ground, shaking, head in hands. Xyn was struck in the core of himself again - he was responsible for this. He knelt over her, took her body into his arms, giving her a gentle hug, the squeeze barely tightening around her slim body. He sent her warmth through the Force. Calm. Peace. Xyn wanted Silla to have all his love.

She stiffened, resisting, but felt herself drawn irresistibly into him. Finally, her head lowered, coming to rest on his shoulder. "Forgive me. It is only in my nature to hate."

She shook her head, her voice muffled against the dirty, blood-caked fabric of his cloak. "People can be whatever they choose. That's just an excuse to let yourself be self-indulgent." There should have been venom and condemnation behind the words... but there was only sadness. Now it was his turn to stiffen.

If she expected him to change for her, she would find herself disappointed. Xyn was pure Sith now --that had been his "choice". She was the only good left. The only good he would allow himself to feel. "But I don't hate you... please, forgive me... I love you, Silla."

Xyn barely knew what those last words meant, but he knew that those words described what he felt now. He barely knew her - but he was in love. The Force even affirmed that. And now he wanted to know everything, all there was to know of her. He sat back on his heels, taking her hand. "Who are you?"

((LOL. Brains--or lack thereof... ))

Silla swallowed hard, not moving or answering for a long moment. Who was she? He would ask that. She drew a breath, sweat, blood, and the scent of him mingling all around her.

"I'm a Jedi," she said dully. The only answer she had left. "Everything else...everything that mattered...just doesn't exist anymore--"

There was an outraged electronic burst behind them, and she heard Speck speeding toward them, heard one of his access slots click open, smelled an electric spark.

"Don't, idiot!" she cried, trying to warn the droid back as the hot end of the cauterizer came to bear on Xyn's back.

silla45lf.jpg

Var did respond... by flinging himself out of his shroud. Nahstaa had just turned around as the Jedi Knight whipped out his lightsaber and decapitated him. Nahstaa's head rolled across the battlefield, with Var watching it. He then took Nahstaa's lightsaber as a reminder of the Dark side.

"I told you it would kill you, Master. Or should I say, traitor.

((OOC: This was a fair kill. You attempted to kill me twice, I believe. As for the thermal detonator, I posted healing, and nullifying most of my damage. And I believe that a thermal detonator would count as a painful experience.))

As Xyn heard "Don't, idiot!" come out of Silla's mouth, he turned around with a confused look, his left hand following, and hitting the hot end of the droid's cauterizer.

The rod singed the skin of his hand, first, then seared the top of his hand to the point of him letting out a small "Ahh!". Not thinking, he immediately used the Force to launch the droid back - with incredible force - and realized what he had just done, and realized the droid would break if he let it hit the walls of the ship. He stretched out with the Force again to catch the astro droid, and pull it to the ground.

Xyn stared at his hand, a little angrily, but shrugged it off, and discarded it as "Just a little burn..."

"Tell me more..." and with this his right hand came up and gently touched her cheek, and caressed her face. He could feel her warmth, but at the same time her cold, as well. He wanted to share his warmth with her, and to take all her fears away. "I want to know everything."

Silla gathered the Force around her, expecting to have to defend Speck, but felt Xyn let the droid go. Hesitantly, she reached out, catching his left sleeve as he touched her face with his other hand.

She shrugged away the touch briskly, all business now as she felt around the burn with her fingers, examining the blistered, crisped flesh. "Stupid pile of purple scrap metal, I don't know what I'm going to do with you," she muttered, shaking her head as she concentrated, sending soft, healing currents of the Force into his hand to cool the burning and regenerate the damaged tissue.

Satisfied finally that he was all right, she told him softly, "There isn't anything else. My grandpa...he's a...a cloth merchant...on Coruscant. My brother and I were supposed to go into the family business. Danel--it's all he ever wanted. But, I haven't spoken to any of them since I left to find the Jedi. Then I lost the ship my grandpa gave me when we had to leave Tempay. Which I hear never was attacked anyway," she added, tossing her hair disgustedly. All I've got left of my family is the idiot there. His name's Speck."

silla45lf.jpg

Xyn watched her healing his hand, thanked her when she had healed it. Quite a talented Jedi. And seemed to be quite attuned with her surroundings.

Then about her grandfather being... a cloth merchant. It was obvious she was hiding something - and he almost confronted her about it - but then he noticed something else.

"You're blind, aren't you?"

[[sorry, short post, needed to make Xyn realize this, somehow, though.]]

Var felt out with the Force, and noticed that his apprentice hadn't left. "Let's go!" he yelled. Var deactivated his saber, turned, and ran for his apprentice. He scooped him up, and ran for the Canine.

"Seventy.. head.. Selvaris..." Those were the last words before Avararda fainted. 77-LL took the ship, and headed for space.

((Just follow me, apprenticey-mate.))

"I... I'm sorry - I didn't mean to..." Xyn stammered, his face growing red. He almost jerked back at the sudden shift in her emotions. She sighed heavily, trying to pull away.

"Silla, I didn't mean to insult you." Xyn was now trying to face Silla, who was turning her face whenever Xyn turned his. "Forgive me."

Finally, he caught her face in his hands, slowly tilting her head back as he lowered his mouth toward her. She gasped, still trying to pull away, and he felt her pulse quicken, but the resistance he felt from her melted, and her arms slid over his shoulders, her fingers sliding into his hair. As her tender lips touched his, something more than passion passed between them. Minds and hearts opened to the force, the essence of each passed into the other. He leaned forward and his hand came up to support the back of her head. Warmth, comfort, serenity washed over them...

Their lips ripped apart, much too soon, and much to Xyn's dismay.

"Darsha - Darsha's gonna kill me when she wakes up," Silla gulped. "She's just meditating. I bet she knows everything we're doing."

"So?" Xyn asked pointedly, bringing his finger up to her lips. She shivered under the caress, he felt it pass through her body and smiled.

"So?" Silla repeated. "So--it's her ship for one thing! And besides...you're a Sith. I'm a Jedi. That makes this whole situation utterly impossible! But I don't suppose that's even occured to. You're just like my grandpa--you decide what you want and that's all you can see.

"Not to mention the fact that I don't know anything about you..." she added, feeling suddenly ridiculous. What in seven galaxies was she doing sitting on the floor of her Master's ship with a Sith?

silla45lf.jpg