Borleias

Tarrian Skywalker

"Therein lies the problem. My ship is with my mother--I found her trapped on Coruscant with a severed leg. She's on the other side of the planet..." Her words began to die away as the sound of sublight engines approached. She turned to face the source.

Ok, maybe not...

The Avenging Angel, looking as though one of Coruscant's towers had fallen on her side--which wasn't far from the truth--came in for a very quick landing.

Come on, daughter, there's no time to lose. Misal Draygo's words echoed in her daughter's mind.

"It's a long, long story, but I'll summarize it quickly. My mother was on Coruscant. She's a Miraluka. Force-Sensitive, and incredibly difficult to predict. And a master with a Mind Probe and Jedi Mind Trick, apparently." That explained the sensation of a probe leaving her mind. "She also has no qualms about using those techniques on me."

Armiena took a final, longing glance at the abandoned Jedi Dojo. "I have a feeling I'm going to miss this planet before long. Until later, Darex."

Without another word, she took off at a fast walk for her battered freighter. Before she even was on board, the boarding ramp began to rise.

In a short time, Armiena was out of the system, travelling through hyperspace as quickly as her damaged ship was capable of.

drayyy.png

Jaden thought to himself and went into a trance for a breif moment. What was the reason he had come here besides just to meet Avararda? A distant voice came into Jaden's head and said you will be a Jedi Jaden.

I um. Avararda I dont exactly know why I am here besides the reason that some kind of power has brought me here to meet u?

At that moment Jaden heared a distant whisper or something of that sort which seemed to flow into his head, it was Avararda's voice. Jaden freaked out for a sec then noticed that it was Avararda's thoughts. Jaden at that point found out that Avararda had been a sith. It was so quick but thats what he heard or saw he didnt know.

Avararda you were a sith weren't you?

Im sorry if you werent and that offends you but somehow i know you were.

Am i right?

jadencopy.gif

"I killed them. I killed them all. They're dead, every single one of them. And not just the men, but the women and the children, too! They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals! I hate them! "

Darex nodded and wished Armiena luck before she flew off. He didn't quite understand what she was going through, having never known his parents. I suppose, he thought, that it might be a blessing. It had never occured to him what type of people his parents might have been.

Reaching out, he sensed Avararda's presence on the other side of the ruins, but he was with someone else, and Darex didn't wish to interrupt. He merely sent a tendril of the Force out to his other old friend as a pleasant greeting.

Moving towards the destroyed entrance of the Dojo, Darex was saddened to see the most beautiful part of the Dojo the most destroyed. There were no remnants of the golden statues scattered along the tree-lined pathway. However, in his mind, the place was still as alive as ever--nothing could change that. So the Dojo was still a place of sanctuary and peace, even though it had appeared evil had triumphed.

He turned his thoughts back to the presence. Raising his shields so that Shy wouldn't be able to read his thoughts, he turned to thinking about her training. Only a few things left to teach her, he realized sadly. She's practically a Knight in her own right. And she should be, after everything she's been through.

He made his way to his X-Wing and pulled out a bag from the storage area. The contents clattered against each other as he slung it over his shoulder and pulled out another, smaller sack with a drawstring.

Closing the hatch, he found a spot of soft green grass, set the two cloth bags down, then dropped onto the ground Indian-style. He breathed deeply, then began to meditate, finding his calm and immersing himself in the Force.

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

Immersed in the Force, Darex reached out to his apprentice. He could feel her interest in the topic, but her restlessness caused by the fresh air. He smiled. On impulse, he sent her an image of the Dojo before it had been destroyed. It showed his favorite spot--the main entrance. Remember how this place once was, and it will live in you that way despite what may happen to its outward appearance, he told her through their bond. Death is a natural part of life.

He knew she would learn the lesson, as she always did. She was the best apprentice any Jedi could have asked for, and his pride of her was something he knew she would be able to sense through their growing bond.

FDY9u6P.png

The Peace Keeper emerged from hyperspace, with its tired Caamasi passenger running scans on the planet beneath him. Borleais. It had been a while since he had been here. A lifetime ago, it seemed. But he was back. The E-Wing spiralled down onto one of the Temple's landing pads, before it's cockpit popped open.

Camsie stepped out of the ship, before feeling extremely dizzy. Perhaps it came from the sudden assault of smells and sounds, but all Camsie knew, was that he needed something to kill the headache that had started to build in his head.

Camsie saw a familiar sight, and was glad for it. With swift strides, the caamasi approached Darex, an old friend.

"Darex, my old friend. I appologize if I am interrupting something, but you wouldn't happen to know where the jedi base currently resides, would you?"

linksigcopy4cr.jpg

As Darex turned to his long-time friend, he felt Shy's gratitude pour over him like a wave. He smiled.

"No, you're not interrupting anything, old friend," he told the Caamasi. "Unfortuantely, I can't help you there. I do not know the current location of the base. In fact, this was the last base that I knew of."

He gave a slow smile. "So you can see how out-of-date my information is."

FDY9u6P.png

((OOC: Dude, normally you shouldn't post others' actions unless you have permission beforehand. I hadn't intended to tell you, so when you posted that, it kinda screwed me over. Just a short notice for future reference.))

Var sensed a change in the boy's attitude. "You were a Sith once, weren't you?" The question threw Var off guard. There was no way the boy should have known, yet he did indeed know. Yet another display of a Jedi: mind reading. The boy was showing surprising signs, yet Var couldn't sense his motives.

Then a thought came to mind: What if the boy is testing me? This next answer may send the boy into the hands of the Dark Side.

Var regained his senses. Dodging the Jaden's question, Var said "Do you know of the Dark Side? Many Jedi have fallen to the lure of greed and power. It is not a path easily fixed. Once you fall to the Dark Side, your chances of redemption are little."

Jaden thought for a moment. Jaden said yes i know of the darkside, it is the power in which the sith use for absolute power. Jaden laughed to himself. Well thats what the sith say, but who can believe them they are to corrupt, they only live on a thread of life and use their anger to stay existent. The darkside i have learned is gained through anger, hate, fear and suffering. I know this as when my family was killed i overheard a sithlord tell his apprentice how to consume the darkside of the force to gain more power. That night when my family was killed i also heard the sith say thats one less jedi family to worry about now. I didnt know what this jedi word was then for i was only young and i still dont know much about them.

All i know is that oppose the sith, they are opposite to the sith and for that i have learnt that these jedi use the lightside or something like that instead of the darkside in which the sith use. As for that night when the sith said 'thats one less jedi family to worry about' im still not sure what that meant. Could i be from a jedi family? As for redemption you were a sith and you must of been redeemed cause your not sith anymore. Right?

jadencopy.gif

"I killed them. I killed them all. They're dead, every single one of them. And not just the men, but the women and the children, too! They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals! I hate them! "

An encrypted and untraceable comm comes in for var.

::Var my old apprentice, i have fallen into some trouble and i need to meet up with you, so i can make my way back to the jedi. Are you willing to help me old friend?

Nahstaa::

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

((OOC: Your writings really good, but it would be alot easier for us to read if you used quotes. Thanks!))

Nodding his head, Var responded. "You can be redeemed from the Sith, but under great sacrifices. One, others may not trust, or even bear to be in the prescence of a former Sith." Avararda remembered his secret crush on Armiena, and how she looked at Var when he said he was Sith. "Two, you yourself may not trust yourself. You never know when you might turn against your Jedi thoughts. At any time, you can snap. Trust me." Var put emphasis on the last two words.

"If you will devote yourself to the Jedi order, I will train you as a keeper of the peace."

Responding to Nahstaa's com, Var sent him a message. "Come to Borleais, Master. You will find me here. I will always help you in the face of danger." Var could sense that his master was in deep trouble. It almost felt like.... the Dark Side.

The imperial dropship nahstaa had stolen from the sith during his escape dropped into the atmosphere of borelais, falling out of hyperspace as soon as it hit the gravity well it created. Falling through the atmosphere as only a troop transport can, nahstaa managed to pilot the thing, while spreading his senses wide and searching for his apprentice.

Finally he found his imprint on the force, a short distance from his own position, and upped the thrusters, pushing the ship towards his destination. Landing gently about 200m from his apprentice, he disembarked the ship, and strode out.

Dressed in the black leather of the sith, for reasons unknown to himself, and bearing the scars of torture, nahstaa stumbled a short distance, and collapsed. He had used most of his energy escaping from mimban, and finding his apprentice.

His face a mess of lightning burns and finger marks, he kneeled, breathing hard. He needed some time to heal, emotionally, mentally and physically, and there was really only one place that he felt could fullfill that. Naboo. As soon as he found out where he needed to go to find the jedi again, he would go back to naboo yet again. That place was the one he called home.

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Waiting for Camsie to reply, Darex sent off another thought to Shy. //If you're still restless, we can work. You can always come back to the Chosen One later, if you wish.\\

The truth was, Darex himself was restless. I suppose I need to keep engaged more than I realize, he thought to himself. I'm not a good vacation-taker.

FDY9u6P.png

Jaden was amazed that he was being offered to be trained as a Jedi, yet in ways he wasn't. He finally knew that this may or actually was the reason he was meant to meet Avararda; to become a Jedi. Jaden looked up at Avararda and replied " Avararda I accept your training, Master.

Jaden bows before Avararda. Jaden said " Master what shall we learn first?

jadencopy.gif

(( can you please post var, i want to get back to the jedi soon.))

Seeing as his apprentice wasnt going to walk the very short distance to help his injured master, nahstaa dragged his battered body to its feet, and stumbled a little further, falling down occaisionally. Finally he made it to his apprentice, and managed to push a few words out of his burnt and twisted face.

"I... Jedi... Healing... Where?" The words came between ragged breaths, He truely did need to find the jedi. Normally he would have been able to stand tall, and walk normally with such injuries, but at the moment he had the feel of the darkside all over him. The torture they had put him through had pulled him away from the light a little, and now he was stuck in between the light and the dark. If he ever wanted to interact with the force properly again, he would need to get to the jedi.

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Darex smiled. "Alright Shy," he said. "In this bag, I have parts for your lightsaber. It is your task to put them together in the right way. Use the Force, think, and trust yourself."

He pulled out the smaller bag. "There are some lightsaber crystals that I've kept in my belongings as spares in case I ever had to make a lightsaber in a hurry. Choose one for your saber."

He held out both bags to her. "Making your lightsaber is one of the key steps in your training. In the past, it symbolized an apprentice's readiness for more advanced training. When you finish, meet me here."

He smiled in encouragement. "Any questions?"

OOC: Usually about 2 or so good-length posts for the whole process, Shy.

FDY9u6P.png

"Welcome to the J-" Var was interuppted as he sensed a huge disturbance in the Force. Using the majestic power, he probed nearby and felt...

The Dark side.

Suspecting him last, Var was absolutely surprised when he heard his previous masater's voice arise.

"I... Jedi... Healing... Where?" Avararda didn't understand; it didn't make sense. This... thing expected help, and spoke like it knew Var, but the Dark side was obvious. Var knew no one from the Darkness.

But ignorance was not the Jedi way. Kneeling down, Var put his hands over the thing's chest, and began channeling all of his power into the man. He could feel the Force leaving him drained. Scratches became scabs, and scars began to form, leaving the man somewhat deformed. Sweet air filled his lungs, and Nahstaa began to sputter. When he was done, both Knights stood up.

It indeed was Nahstaa. Although Var couldn't see, he could feel. The Force was never wrong.

"Master..." Var said, reeling back. He knew that Nastaa had once been a Sith, but never expected to see it.

"Master...."

((Var, nahstaa was being trained as a sith for a while, and then kakuto betrayed him. He is no longer with the darkside, he is somewhere in between the light and dark))

Feeling his apprentices fear, he reached out, and touched his mind

I am no longer one with the light, nor am i one with the dark. I am stuck somewhere in between, and i need to find my way again. I need you to help me var.

Swaying a little where he stood, he was glad of the healing, it was something he couldnt do for himself, in the condition he was in. A jedi draws his power from the light, a sith from the dark, but one who is stuck between is powerless, unable to draw of either source easily. He could still perform the most basic of actions with the force, but there were limits, and the strength that a jedi or a sith posessed was not his to use, until he found the light again.

((Var, can we wrap this up, i have a hopeful that needs picking up, unless she has just given up now, and gone somewhere else. We both need to get to the jedi base, ive been approved by DJK to return to the jedi.))[/i]

Nahstaa-1.jpg

"I can't wait any longer!!!"

A loud crack echoes through the Temple along with a blood chilling battle cry.

"I can't take it..."

The ship that Nahstaa had flown in on, a poorly chosen imperial dropship, now had a tremendous hole in the top. Torn out as if by the force of a mammoth animal.

"Your force signatures are repugnant..."

A Sith stands on top of the torn vessel, gritting his teeth as he clutched his head.

"It's sickening!"

The Dark Lord growls from under his robe, seeing a lowly Jedi Adept come to check on the noise. In a glorious display of power Kakuto cast his hand toward the Jedi, gesturing to the force, and in an instant he combusted, his body torn into a million pieces. Kakuto looked at the tremendous blood smear at the doorway, grinning sadistically as bits of Jedi bounced off his face.

"Black it stood as night, Fierce as ten furies, terrible as hell, And shook a dreadful dart; what seem'd his head The likeness of a kingly crown had on. Satan was now at hand."

The Dark Lord's voice echoed through the hall, ringing in the ears of all the Jedi. It was cold and maniacal, revealing a serious absence of sanity.

"Let the Carnage ensue."

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

Upon hearing the dark lord of the siths words, nahstaa's eyes glazed over, and his normally blue eyes were tainted by the red flames of evil. Memories of his training, and the plot that was to be executed rushed back into his head. Replying in an unholy mechanical voice, he said

"Before mine eyes in opposition sits grim death, my son and foe." The reply boomed throughout the temple as loud as the first message. His eyes returning to normal, An evil grin split nahstaa's face in two.

Thrusting his hand out with the force, he pulled his apprentices lightsaber to him, Igniting his own pure black one, and replacing it with vars saber. Pushing var backwards into a wall, and pinning it to him, he closed his hand into a fist, choking his old apprentice. Thrusting his fist forwards, Vars head was forced back against the wall, cracking it again and again on the bricks, before nahstaa pulled his fist towards himself, and then thrust it forwards, pushing var through the wall.

"You were foolish to trust someone so entrenched in the darkside, even when my memories had been altered. Tell me, where are the rest of the jedi?"

Following his old apprentice through the gaping hole, nahstaa pulled the man towards him with the force, and swiped at his legs.

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Jaden was shocked, he didnt know what to do. His master in which he had only just met was being attack by a sith and even worse this sith seemed to be his masters, own old master which he had been trained under. Jaden pulled his blaster rifle out and still he didn't do anything, for starters he thought what good do i have against a dark jedi with his lightsaber, with my blaster rifle, and then secondly the sith had disappeared through the hole in the wall inwhich the sith had pushed Avararda through

jadencopy.gif

Var flew threw the concrete wall, a look of double surprise on his face. Nahstaa had seemed evil, yet light at the same time.

And then all of a sudden, he went back to the Dark.

Falling to the ground after being thrust into the wall, Var broke the rest of his fall, landing on his hands and knees. He coughed and sputtered, sensing blood flow from his mouth. Then he felt the Force hit him. It carried Var towards his previous master, and then Var felt again. He twisted his body just in time; he felt the saber singe his side.

Immediately Var reached for his lightsaber, but another surprise came to him: it was gone. Groaning, Var stood up. He sensed that Jaden had decided to attempt combat, but Var knew he could not stand up to a Sith. Wait, Var thought. Theres no way Nahstaa wouldn've turned by himself, especially after being healed. There HAD to be another...

"JADEN! HEAD FOR MY SHIP! GO!" he yelled. One blaster, and at least two Sith.. There was no chance of survival for the boy. "GO TO THE JEDI COUNCIL! TELL THEM THE SITH HAVE RETURNED!" Var's ship was untracable, due to the mods he'd done on it, so if anyone tried to follow him..... The boy's look of confusion told Var one last thing. "JUST USE THE FORCE AND YOUR FEELINGS! YOU'LL FIND THEM, I PROMISE!!"

Var felt his apprentice make a move, so Var decided to return his attention to Nahstaa. Unarmed, Var had no way. But there were other ways to be convinced...

"Master!" Var said. "He's taking you over! You have to trust me. Remember? Before, you'd already done this! You can come back! The Dark side will destroy you!"

Var resumed backing off from his master, trying to think of ways to get his saber back. Then he had an idea.

Running up to full speed, Var charged his master. He could feel a grin split the former Jedi's face, and Var knew the plan would work. At the last minute, Var jumped. He could hear the saber slash his previous location. Using Nahstaa's momentum against him, Var kicked his back, using the Force to reinforce his attack. Nahstaa was launched many feet away. Before he could hit the ground, Var used the Force to pull his lightsaber away. It flew directly towards Var, who caught it in his hand. He smiled, hearing the familiar hum.

"Master! You have to turn away! The Dark side will not help you! I can find help!" And then he had another idea. "I can find your sister! She can help you!"

There were several disturbances in the Force. One at the Jedi Temple, and now one here as two Jedi Masters flew into Borleais. Hou-Jo looked down and felt darkness; the Dark Lord himself was here this time. "I guess I get to wreak havoc on the Dojo again," Hou-Jo said half joking.

Hou-Jo fell into the Force and used it's immense power to rip a hole in the ceiling of the Dojo, sending fragments of stone all about Nahstaa. Hou-Jo ejected from the cockpit of his ship and landed in between Nahstaa and Avararda igniting his purple lightsaber, pointing it in Nahstaa's direction, "That's far enough for you. This party's over. Next time you guys decide to invade, knock out the security systems so the main temple isn't alerted."

Hou-Jo launched a powerful Force push at Nahstaa, who was able to keep his footing and not be sent far back, but Hou-Jo made the push a continues wind, and eventually Nahstaa was pushed back through the wall and landed back in the previous room.

Nom's ship flashed out of hyperspace, only a few seconds behind HJP's. It didn't take Master Poleb very long to get inside the temple. Nom, the now Jedi Master, quickly followed, concentrating on the dark side presence as he went. Even though he could sense there were only two, the power between them was immense, almost intoxicating.

His boots hit the floor, now glistening with rubble. The Sith wasted no time with idle threats, at least they knew what they were doing. He made his way to Poleb's side, both lightsabers now humming softly. His eyes immediatly cought sight of Nahstaa, not believing what he was seeing. He was an old friend, now turned enemy.

"Listen to your apprentice," Nom said in a low commanding voice. "What will the slaughter of so many possibly gain you?"

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

(Make it three... Biznatches )

Stepping from the smoke, the rubble, the destroyed Imperial dropship, another beacon of darkness and sithly power came. To some, such as JJP and Nom, the feeling was familair, it was a foe that a handful had faced before. Some had won, some had lost... but none had faced him unscathed.

Darth Quietus, cleared the ship, and looked around quickly, sending fear into all those that met his eyes.

"My god Kakuto...you sure picked one hell of an ugly place to destroy this time. But you are right...all these jedi ARE sickening. Lets thin their numbers no?"

Quietus grinned ear to ear, full of anger, full of hate, and full of the darkness that controled and consumed his soul. From his standing position beside the Dark Lord, he sprang high into the air, and flew down, cloaks billowing inside the Dojo.

"TIME TO PERISH JEDI SCUM!" He screamed, as his lightsabers flashed into life, blazing through all those close enough to die.

He looked around, and spotted Nahstaa surrounded by HJP, Nom, and Var.

"Well...that HARDLY seems fair.." He growled to himself with a grin, and jumped down, behind HJP and Nom, and blasted both of them into the wall.

"Come now...You are Jedi, you should know the meaning of the word HONOR..."

(let the games begin)

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Xyn Ossek stepped out beside his Master, Kakuto, and then got ready to slaughter. He felt the pulsing of the Force with all the Force users around him, the dark and the light. He quickly took his illegally modified twin blasters from their holsters, and pushed back the hood of his cloak. He looked around the area and took it all in - with the Force. He knew his surroundings, now to know his enemy...

He felt out each and every Jedi around him - and then found one that didn't seem to have a large signature... He felt into this one - and felt worry, fear, and confusion...

Xyn opened his eyes and looked at his target - a young Jedi, looking around himself, who suddenly started to move away from the conflicts... It was obvious he was running somewhere. Xyn didn't waste time.

Using the Force, he leapt forward into a kneeling position, still, no Jedi paying any special attention to him. He aimed both his blasters at the Jedi he targeted (Jaden) and started firing with both blasters - sending a volley of lasers at the enemy.

goldensigcontestaward.gif

Darex felt the dark wave the instant Kakuto sprung out of the ship. It paralyzed him in pain for a minute, and he could only think about what to do.

He was torn. He knew his first duty was to his apprentice. He wanted to run and alert the Jedi...but he didn't know where they were. But he also wanted to help, the pacifist he was not prevailing.

When he could move, he took off running in Shy's direction, feeling her running toward him at the same time. He pulled out his lightsaber, but left it unignited, hoping to last a little while longer unseen by the Sith. He would not let them catch him off-guard.

A few minutes later, still under the cover of the forest, he met up with Shy. "There's four of them," he said, knowing that she knew what was going on. "But I doubt their numbers will stay that low for long. Sith never attempt anything unless they are sure they can win."

He placed his hand on her shoulder. "Are you armed at all? I don't know why the Dark Lord chose to attack this ruined Dojo, but I feel that we must defend it--or the place will no longer have any sacred meaning left."

FDY9u6P.png

Nom's back hit the wall feeling little pain. After his duel with HJP, Nom's backside was now able to take quite some punishment. The Jedi Master brushed himself off while turning to Master Poleb.

"I feel the presence of the Dark Lord. I fear my powers arn't enough to take him out. You'll have to take him. I can deal with Quietus, I've fought him before. I know his style."

Before Hou-Jo could respond, Nom sent a powerful Force blast towards the Sith Master now standing before them, sending him flying backwards, away from any remaining Jedi.

The Jedi Master quickly followed, lightsabers raised to the ready.

"I'm much more powerful than I was the first time we met Quietus. Underestimating me again would be the biggest mistake of your life."

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

Quietus stood from the blast, and tilted his head to the side slightly, an amused smile spread across his face.

"So...little Nom wants to play again. As for underestimating you... There is nothing to underestimate you fool."

Turning from the Jedi, but not taking his eye off of Nom, Quietus removed his outer robes and hung them on a nearby railing carefully. He was stalling for time, it was true. But Quietus had all the time in the world, for the more time that passed, the more Sith that would arrive at the Dojo. Turning back to face Nom, Quietus stretched, and then withdrew two of his many lightsabers.

In a way it was almost a point of making fun of Nom, for in his left hand, Quietus held the Jade Green lightsaber that he had taken from Nom's corpse the last time the two met.

"You know... Many Jedi have fallen to this blade of yours Nom. It was so entertaining when they saw the color of this blade and thought help and salvation had come... Only to stand in horror as I removed their organs with the blade. I must thank you again..."

Quietus laughed and ignited the blade, along with his Orange saber in his right hand. He stood there for a moment, the blades angeled downward, waiting... focusing. he noticed the differences since he had last faught Nom. He seemed more mature, and there was more control in his hands as he held his lightsabers in a deathgrip.

"So...You have managed to master one of your pathetic lightsaber tecniques I see. Little good they will do you now Jedi."

As Quietus spoke, one of the larger chunks that HJP had so destructively removed from the Dojo, floated up, and rocketed towards the back of Nom's head.

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

Laughing manically at the three jedi who now stood around him, with their high and mighty ideals, Nahstaa stood strong against this "wind", counteracting it with his own push against a wall. Shaking his head at them, he simply stepped back through the hole, pulling var along with him. Leaving his apprentices saber at his belt, he pulled his own one back into his hands, and clipped that to his belt as well.

"You were foolish young one, you aught to have struck me down while you had the chance."

Pushing the boy as hard as he possibly could against a stone wall, he held him there, pinning his arms to the walls. Moving in close, he took the boys head in his hands, and ripped into his mind using his bond to the apprentice, along with the aid of physically touching him. Digging through memories with no care for any damage he would do to them, He ripped any recent memories of where the jedi were out of his head, and placed them in the back of his own mind.

Opening a commlink, and keeping the man pinned against the wall, he sent off the co-ordinates of all the possible jedi locations he had found in vars mind.

Releasing the man, he threw him back his own saber, and said

"Im giving you a chance var. You can fight me, or you can die. Join me, turn your back on the light and feel the power of the dark, or you will surely be destroyed, along with the rest of your order. How can you trust the jedi when your own master is a sith?"

Igniting his own saber, he rolled forwards, slashing at the mans legs quickly, before raising up, and slashing sideways across his chest, and awaiting any attacks the fool would throw at him.

Edited by Guest

Nahstaa-1.jpg