The Eternal Vigilance (The Maw)

Tarrian Skywalker

BC nodded his head as Hou jo left. He was saddened to see his council member leave. However, the Jedi had business to attain to and he could not let this set him back.

You will be missed Hou jo

BC muttered as he placed the sabers on his spare holsters. He began walking and thinking about his best friend Hale, he sensed he was near danger. BC folded his arms as he sent a message to Hale.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

"Sure."

Neo focused going over the possible force powers in his mind. He thought quietly to himself.

Force run, jump, push, pull. Ah, Force fire, and mind trick.

He focused, clearing his body clear of thoughts and ideas. Opening his eyes the power unleashed. Neo force pushed his robe into the far wall, it moved with increased speed to the wall as it hit, and fell to the floor. He focused on the robe yet again; he put his left foot side-ways and put his hands in front of him, pulling the robe closer to him. He pulled the robe in the air, controlling its decent with one arm while the other stuck out and the robe slid on his right arm. He let the force flow out and stuck his other arm inside the robe.

He looked at the track and started running, nothing to fast. He did one lap, he now started to accelerate, focusing on his legs, he felt weightless to the world, and to himself. Now force running, he tunneled his vision to the wall jumping from the track to the wall. With the speed he was going at, it only looked like a slight blur.

As Neo clung himself to the wall, he took off his robe and pushed it into the air. It soon became lit with fire, orange flames engulfed the robe as it feel to the ground as ashes. He jumped down, his upper body now revealed without the robe. The scars were still there, but it wasn't a problem to Neo. He moved closer to Master Calen, as he did so mirrored bodies of him appeared around him. Making an exact replica of him, the room appeared to be filled with Neo's, but there was only one of him, and he spoke his words soft.

"Done."

tru7h.jpg

Skye's eyes lit up at the sight of the lightsaber hilt. She slipped the bag of components carefully onto the work bench and she picked it up, turning it over in her hands, examining it carefully. Reluctantly she placed it onto the bench top next to the bag and turned to her Master.

She felt an almost overwhelming sensation, drawing her to the hidden panel her master had opened. Looking inside at the crystals within she drew a sharp gasp.

"You now must select your gem. From there we will begin construction."

There could only be one that she could ever consider choosing as she looked upon them. The strong urge to reach out caused her to do just that, her hand guided to a crystal the exact same shade of amethyst as her pendant. Picking it up she felt a warm sensation flow through her, as if the pairing was meant to be. A wide smile crossed her face as she turned back to her Master.

”œThis is the one Master Tares. I don't think there could be any other.”

Edited by Guest

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Ara put her head in her hands, unable to believe what had just happened.

Hou-Jo, gone...I've had to do it too, I understand, but...

"This cannot be happening..." She looked up at the ceiling. "And yet...it is."

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

After HJP passed, Keiran nodded.

"He has his reasons, I must respect that"

Keiran then coughed to clear himself and stepped up to BC. He bowed and spoke.

"Master BC, I have just returned from my apprentice's trial. He passed, and is now a jedi knight. He bought a ship on Corellia and went to Gala to assist the rebellion first time, I told him it will not be necessary for him to inform the council of his whereabout as I said I will do that myself."

siggggy5ko.jpg

Force message to BLCKCLONE.

"Myself and a few others are heading to the remains of a Sith training base, old friend. The base seems deserted, but that is not important. I have felt a disturbance in the Force, as you have no doubt as well. It seems that our numbers have been reduced..."

With her knew lightsaber in hand, Tares gracefully observed the saber with detail. All the components were in place, the gem well fixed to the hilt. Everything was in order.

Slightly uncomfortable to handle for himself, he smiled at the praise he held for his padawan. She knew what she wanted in a saber. Shutting the saber off, he handed it back to Skye, "One of the finest sabers I have ever seen...."

tares.jpg

"Im not sure i will ever get over my fear of the cold master, but i can learn to cope with it, and not let it control me... i just need time..."

As he said this, he spread his awareness out over the entire room, down to the tiniest detail, until he could see his image clearer than he could ever see with his eyes...

"Im ready to try again master."

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

Thank you Keiran, I hope you made your former padawan aware they must soon take a padawan soon however. I will assign him upon his return.

BC sighed as he received word from Hale.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

Ish glanced over at Darex who magically seemed to appear, though he knew Darex had sped in via use of the force. "Sure I could use some company," Ish remarked. He went back to his practices motioning to Darex to follow, as he assumed Darex knew the routine. They both began sprinting using the force, and jumping, both blurring across the room. Ish could feel the force through Darex. This in turn gave him more and more confidence for some reason. Ish asked himself, could Jedi feed off eachother?

ish2hh6.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

Most Sacred order of the Nocturnal

Wuju38: GIVE ME BAKED GOODS!

"In time, my friend, not only will you be able to control your fear, but you will be able to dismiss it entirely. The strength of a Jedi flows from the Force, and with it as your rock, there is nothing to fear. Now, prepare yourself, let the Force flow through you and to your lightsaber!"

With a wave of his hand, Ben'a summoned the two objects to his side. Humming softly, the two remotes powered up, but they did not perform their programmed funcitons just yet. First, though, he tried again with the silver bar; a flick of his fingers sent the bar once again flying towards the Padawan before him.

"Feel the Force!"

"Ihre ganze Unterseite sind gehören uns..."

goodwoodsig.jpg

Proud Member of the J.Net Addicts' Club since March, '04!

The Original Anti-P.I.M.P.

Founder, The Satirist's Guild

Chucking away the plastic cup, she stuffed the recharge socket near the bottom of the handle and gently used the force to make it more secure. It had a galacial adapter along with it so there would be no voltage problem. She slotted the emitter matrix into the hollow handle and connected it to the power conduit. She was careful not to break the lens assembly, though. Picking up the biggest object of all, the modifications kit, She opened it.

Modifications kit. Wow. There was a thin, yet strong looking rope, and mini blaster, and a goodness-knows what weird device, and a mini auto map and a metal tracker and a ”¦.. it simply made her head swim.

The rope was definitely useful, and she stowed it into a secret compartment at the bottom of the hilt. The mini auto map went next to the switch, and the little throwing star went into a slit in the handle.

There was so much stuff, but somehow she felt that that stick of deodorant wasn't practical.

(OOC) (Sorry. Little joke )

(BC)

Finally, she slipped the power cell into the bottom of the handle, the spare ones a different compartment. There was a little door on the hilt, where the crystal would go, nestled with all the wires that would wrap around it, and out would spring the blade”¦”¦”¦”¦”¦

Darsha got up to look for her master, Ryoo.

ilikegreenguyscopy.jpg

Darsha Assant turned dark at 2734 posts.

To nahstaa, it seemed as if time slowed down, and he could see the bar, slowly spinning... he moved his lightsabre to meet it, as if he were catching it, slicing through it, vaporising it....

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Ben'a smiled to himself as he watched Nahstaa slice the bar in half.

"A fully-trained Jedi Knight, with the Force as his ally, would have cut that bar into seven pieces, but you did well all the same. And now, things will get a little bit more interesing..."

Again motioning his hand forward, he sent the two floating and lightly humming remotes forward, where they began to hover about Nahstaa and charge up their weapons.

"This will require you to concentrate even more, as you will need to deflect the stun bolts fired by these remotes. Use the Force, allow it to flow through you, and you will not need your eyes or your ears."

Without warning, one of the remotes sent a stun bolt right at Nahstaa's chest....

goodwoodsig.jpg

Keiran nodded and walked away. He let the force and his feet wander once more, going nowhere in particular. After a few minutes of walking, he found himself inside the Strife IV, right in front of it's armory. Keiran opened the armory case and pulled out a meter long laser assault rifle. He hefted the large gun and got used to the grip and handle once more.

"I haven't used this in... ages..."

Keiran walked out of the Strife IV, gun resting on his shoulder. Keiran made his way to the training center and found himself a holographic training room. He programmed the room to display a firing range and began letting loose with the massive rifle, enjoying the gun and having fun. The rifle's automatic laser fire could be heard throughout the Eternal Vigilance, causing the jedi to wonder where the whine of blaster fire was coming from.

siggggy5ko.jpg

Armiena reaches the mess hall just in time to see Camsie get up and leave.

Blast, it's getting lonely with no one to talk to. She pauses in the doorway and fidgets for a couple of seconds.

What the heck, I could use the exercise anyway. With that, she traces her steps back to the training room, to see Ish and Darex running around the room, their bodies mere blurs.

And to think that she thought she was in good enough physical condition to keep up with almost anyone, Jedi powers or no....

drayyy.png

With a smile that reached his furry ears, Camsie closed the logs as he finally read all his grand father wrote. He had been looking forward to reading the rest of his logs since he found that page of them on The Peace Maker all those years ago.

Wondering absently Camsie found himself in the training room where he saw Darex and Ish doing force excercises with Armiena watching in awe. This show of jedi power did not surprise him. After all he had seen his great grandfather do more impressive things through clan memmni.

linksigcopy4cr.jpg

*For Kirlocca, time stood still. His padawan, Ryan, was working on healing, while he could feel all the emotion outside of his room. He felt Hou jo leave. He felt the council while they dealt with everything.*

It is the worst time, it is the best time. Things must play out, for good or evil.

*Kirlocca understood why the force let things happen. He had found a new wisdom in the force since he became a jedi master. He could now understand things that most could not, and for that, he would always be thankful.*

My life means something, and my role has yet to happen, but very soon, my card number will be called, Iand I must follow the call.

As Keiran incinerated a paper cutout at the end of the firing range, Keiran reached down and typed a few commands in the holographic training console. The fake firing range faded away and a dark imperial building emerged out of thin air.

Keiran was placed a few hundred meters from the building, laying prone in the grass. Keiran reached out with the force and sensed stormtroopers making patrols around the building, with a stormtrooper at each side of the rectangular building on the roof.

Suddenly a digitized voice spoke, explaining the training scenario.

"Jedi Knight Keiran Valoria... this senario is a standard infiltration mission, you must get inside the building without raising the intruder alarm of the security forces. Good luck."

"Cool"

Keiran hefted his assault rifle on his right arm and held his lightsaber in his left, unignited however. Keiran waited for the 4 stormtroopers on the ground to make their positional rotations before sprinting forward, keeping his head low. As a stormtrooper rounded the corner on Keiran's right, he rolled forward and came out of his roll right in front of the trooper, on one knee. Keiran stuck the assault rifle right against the trooper's stomach and depressed the trigger. The rifle erupted with a stifled wine as a laser bolt dug deep into the trooper, however the blast was quieted by the proximity of the trooper's body.

Keiran then pressed himself against the wall and waited for the next trooper rotation.

siggggy5ko.jpg

Calen nodded, "Not bad for a parasite. From this point on our training has ended here. Meet me at the new Jedi Dojo at these coordinates. I'll be waiting."

With that the master walked out and took off....

"The Shadows will arise...."

Nahstaa was caught slightly off guard, but still managed to deflect the bolt, sending it harmlessly into the wall. Quickly, he brought his skills to bear, and time seemed to slow down for him... he could sense where the bolts were going, where they were coming from, and everything in between. He started to slide his blade in between himself and the bolts, moving to his own rythm, almost dancing with the speed of the task...

Slowly, the remotes fired faster and faster, swirling around him... his blade flickered around him, moving exactly as he wanted it to, as if it were an extension of himself. It was an extension of himself... bolt after bolt after bolt poured out of the droids, all of them sent harmlessly into the walls...

Slowly, nahstaa started to tire, but he used the force to push himself harder, faster, moving as a blur, a flurry of deflection....

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Nom slowly made his way around the ship. He wasn't really sure what he should do before he left for the mission. Everyone else that was going wastraining a padawan or being trained themselves. Nom knew he wasn't powerful enough to take an apprentice of his own. He couldn't get over how quickly he was knighted.

Was Mathis only supposed to teach me a little bit and leave the rest for me to discover on my own?

Nom turned into an empty room and took a seat right in the middle of the floor. He fell under meditation just like he had done on Ilum. He didn't know what to do for the time being, so he decided to let the force tell him that.

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

Orrick's gaze switched from Mara, to the ocean out Mara's viewport, and back to Mara again. He smiledm and nodded. "Yeah... Something to eat would be nice." As Mara busied herself in the kitchen, Orrick's gaze became locked on the ocean. The constant rise and fall of the ocean's swell soon lulled Orrick. His thoughts began to swirl, and deep inside him, he felt a calling. Images suddenly flashed into his head, and Orrick knew what he had to do. Hale Akturus was asking help in finding the Sith. He saw Andon, and a bar in the upper levels of Coruscant. No one could mistake it... it was one of the most famous bars in the galaxy. The Last Call. Orrick stood, and turned. Mara was standing, looking at him curiously, with a sandwich and a drink on a little tray.

"Is something wrong?"

Orrick frowned. "I'm needed elsewhere. Some friends want some assistance. I'll be back." He paused. "I'm sorry to have to run out like this." It was the truth, and his eyes showed it.

However, Mara nodded. She nust have grown acustomed to this kind of Jedi lifestyle, especially with Leo as a husband. Orrick spun and shot towards the door, but Mara's voice stopped him.

"WAIT!" Orrick turned. "At least take the sandwich."

Orrick smiled, and gratefully accepted the morsel of food. In an instant, Orrick was running down the halls towards the hangar. The sandwich was eaten while he was running, as he had little time. In a matter of minutes, Orrick was before the hangar doors, searching for his ship. Luckily, he had set the ship on autopilot before their escape from the Helix station, and it had made it's way safe and sound here to the Eternal Vigilance. Orrick boarded the un-named Nubian Yacht, and took off, setting a course into his nav-computer for Coruscant.

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement

Ben'a repeats his Force-message to Nom Anorus. "You are welcome to join us on this mission, my friend. I can sense thay you are anxious to render aid..."

The message sent, Ben'a motions with his hand for the two remotes to cease their barrage of laserfire. Nahstaa was progressing very nicely, more so then he had expected. It was tme now to embark on their mission; there was little more training he could give before it was time to leave.

"You have done extremely well, my friend. But that is enough training for this day, we have a mission to do, so lets get to it.

Motioning softly for his apprentice to follow him, Ben'a makes his way to the hanger bays, where Tares and Skye are standing by a beat-up vessel of a non-descript class. Sensing that Tares is as interested as he is in getting the mission underway, Ben'a walks up to him, and speaks softly, so that only he can hear.

"It is time, then, Master Tares, to kick the tires and light the fires. Would you care to make the annoucement?"

While he waits for Tares to respond, Ben'a sends a Force-message to Keiran, his old Master, whom he had sensed arriving (without his Padawan) during Nahstaa's training session. "Come join us in the hanger, old friend...our destiny awaits."

goodwoodsig.jpg

Ryoo caught up with Darsha, and, started to talk...

"I would like to congratulate you on making your saber. The next part will be to get your crystal. That will come soon. But, for now, rest, because I sense that something is going to happen."

With that, Ryoo headed off the the hanger bay, leaving his padawan alone and confused. Once ariving at the bay, Ryoo saw Ben'a.

"I can feel that something is happening... I am unsure of what it is, but, I am here to help. What ever is needed of me, I am ready to do."

With that, Ryoo went and got his ship started up, then came back to Ben'a while waiting for what would come next.

ryoocopy-1.jpg

For those of you who knew me, it was great, for those who didn't, welcome.

http://www.naese.com/images/Ryoojaxxon.jpg

Camsie walked through the Eternal Vigilance's halls, eventually making his way to the hangar bays.

He had heard of the Jedi Dojo on Borleis so, that's where he decided he must leave to. He quickly climbed into The Peace Maker- A Caamasi freindly E-Wing, before setting a heading for Borleis.

linksigcopy4cr.jpg

The two Jedi began to harness their energies and become well versed in their tasks. Ish decided to stop and watch Darex momentarily to see if he could get Darex to chat with him for a second. Ish stood over at the side of the room watching Darex diligently attend to his force exercises.

As he waited he heard a voice come over on the intercom.

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MASTER GO TO THE JEDI TRAINING ACADEMY/DOJO WHEN IT OPENS SOON.

Ish looked over at Darex still waiting to see if he had heard it. Darex and he both did not have masters, so Ish figured maybe they could accompany eachother to the Dojo.

More training Ish thought to himself with a smile. He was eager to learn more. Hopefully he would be able to learn more than what he had on Hoth.

ish2hh6.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

Most Sacred order of the Nocturnal

Wuju38: GIVE ME BAKED GOODS!