Dagobah

Darth Heretic

*Kirlocca almost was happy that some jedi would get out. They wre almost out of range of the gravity wells. He looked down at the piolts.*

"Speed up, we need to be able to get out."

*He turned around to look at everyone on the bridge. He gave them all a good long and hard stare. He knew that as soon as they did make the jump, it was most likely that this ship had a tracking device on it, so they wouldn't get far, that why the Nal Huttan forces didn't seem to really care about how close they were to escaping. But they had to try.*

I will escape and return for the rest of you...I promise.

*He knew that most jedi would not hear his words, but he wanted to try any way for the heck of it.*

*Geki let out a horrible scream as Blckclone's invasion of his mind caused something to go horribly wrong. The temporary imbalance caused his nanomachines to malfunction, and Prometheus wasted no time in asserting its touch on Geki's vulnerable brain. The virus, long in remission, entered it's final stage. Before his mind shattered like a pane of glass, Geki saw what he had failed to see before; the virus' endgame was never to kill the host. It was to render him completely insane. Geki screamed out again as the virus destroyed any semblance on sanity in his mind. Then, as abruptly as it had appeared, it dissipated like morning fog. The virus was gone. The Force rushed into Geki's mind, renewing Its hold, but it was not a benign touch. The full Force of the dark side entwined with Geki and suffused him with its corrupt power, fusing with his now shattered mind. Geki had finally realised his quest; he was rid of the virus, but he was irrevocably changed by the process. The special kind of cold semblance of sanity, only available to the truly mad, settled over his mind. He rose, and turned to face the uncertain troop who had run down the corridor heading for the bridge. The look in Geki's eyes disconcerted him.*

Er... Are you alright?

*Geki smiled. It was not a pleasant smile.*

Yes. The pain has gone now. I am free. Thankyou for your concern.

*When the man had finished screaming some minutes later, Geki left the blackened, charred man still breathing on the deck of the ship. He boarded his ship, undocked from the huge vessel, and streaked away. The battle on Dagobah was of no concern to him anymore.*

Geki1.jpg

http://www.themire.co.uk-- being a veracious and lurid account of the goings-on in the savage Mire and the sootblown alleys of Portstown's Rookery!

The ships finally pulled away from the Interdictors range. Orrick smiled, and pushed down the hyperspace lever. Orrick sighed a huge sigh of relief as he and the other Jedi escaped into hyperspace.

((Continue in space I guess...))

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement

((OOC: I used to be a smuggler but I decided that I wish to become a jedi, i posted in the welcoming forum and I was approved by tarrian, currently looking for a master to train me))

*As the Strife exits hyperspace, Keiran observes the desolate planet of Dagobah. As he scans the battlefield, Keiran observes that the battle is mostly over with minor skirmishes here and there. Upon setting his eyes on a Nal Huttan cruiser, Keiran suddenly knows that's where he must go.*

"Cypher, lets land in cruiser over there, i don't know why, but I feel that's where I must go"

*Upon landing, Keiran disembarked his ship and looks over the hanger. Seeing that everybody is knocked out, he approaches a large door. Or the remains of one at least. Stepping through, Keiran notices a wookie, sitting cross-legged and a man, walking back and forth. Both holding lightsabers. Thinking quickly, Keiran draws his laser rifle and holds it at ready.*

"Hello, my name is Keiran Valoria. I just entered the system, I don't know why, but something inside of me said to come here. So I'm here. Whatever you need, I'll provide. I've disregarded my previous life of crime, I'm working to bring good to the galaxy now, I've seen what the wretched beings of the galaxy do. And I wish to put an end to that. My heart tells me fighting along side you two is the way I must fullfill this goal. So I shall."

*Crouching down onto one knee, Keiran lines up his rifle with whatever the two jedi were waiting for. Knowing that this is his destiny. The Jedi.*

siggggy5ko.jpg

Rane Scando taps his chin against the control inside his helmet that was responsible for activating his jetpack. Nothing happened. With an angry snarl, Scando elbows the jetpack and it ignites - sending Scando rocketing back up to face his Wookiee adversary. As he rockets out of the gaping hole, Scando sees that another Jedi has joined the battle. As he lands, Scando pulls free a concussion grenade from his belt and throws it at the feet of the newcomer. The force of the blast sends the Jedi across the room. Scando then turns to the Wookiee, his blaster pistols drawn.

"I think I'll make seat cover with your hide, Wook."

Rane Scando squeezes both triggers, sending rounds of blaster fire at the Jedi Master.

* Impede lays on the ground. A vioce in his head told him to wake up. He opended his eyes and saw the lasers go towards the master Wookie. All the sudden every thing slowed down. Impede stood still. He slowly reached for his saber. He ingnighted it and threw it towards the bolts. Time went back to normal and the sabers spun blocking the bolts. The sbaer went back to Impedes hand. He rises and put him self back togethar.*

" Oww. Kind of cought me off guard."

* Impede takes his other saber off and connects them. He gets in a deffensive stance. He waits for the great bounty hunters next move.*

SIG.jpg

The remaining assassin droids come to life and fire their blaster cannons at the Imperial droids. Due to the high impact armor of the assassin droids, they are able to withstand several direct shots from the Imperials. As the battle goes on, Hale Akturus makes his way to the cargo hold.

"End this at once you fools. You'll blow this ship apart and then we'll all be dead."

The assassin droids stop immediately. The maverick Jedi Knight faces the Imperial agent.

"I would have though an Imperial would know better. I guess I remember the Imperials of old - Imperials that had some sense."

"Some people just can't take a hint."

Rane Scando spins around lowers his head. Speaking softly inside his helmet, he activates the rocket mounted on his jetpack. The rocket spiraled toward the Jedi ”“ and exploded a few feet in front of him at Scando's command. Both fire and pieces of shrapnel smash into the Jedi. Rane Scando once again turns back to BLCKCLONE, his blaster pistols in hand.

BC steps forward and moves his saber to a defensive position. Without moving himself BC moves several objects from behind Rane. They move along quietly before smashing into the hunter knocking him to the floor.

Come now Rane you don't want your brain to be a mess like that of your friend Geki's.

Several more objects hit Rane. With his saber still in a defensive BC slams Rane into the wall.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

Scando clutches his chest as he slumps next to the wall. He had one blaster pistol left; his other was nowhere to be found. The objects sent at him had hurt. The impact had hurt. Now the Jedi would hurt. Once again, Scando elbows his jetpack, brining the thing to life. He rockets at the Wookiee, caring little about the Jedi Master's weapon. With his remaining blaster pistol, Scando fires at the Wookiee. As the Jedi Master moves to deflect the shots, Scando shoots his cable forth and it wraps around the Jedi Master. Scando then turns and pulls BLCKCLONE with him in the air. The two rocket down a dark corridor.

As they shoot down the corridor BC grabs the cable. Cletching the wall he takes Rane and slams his body into the wall. He then cuts the cable loose and foce pushes rane into the fuel room.

You will feel the fire of my abilities hunter.

BC awaits Rane to rise as he once again moves his saber on an angle towards the right.

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

Scando rises to his feet with the help of a railing. As he pulled himself up, he looked down at the huge fuel tanks. The tanks were huge metal drums, fifteen feet high. They were domed with a transparent material, so Scando was able to see the swirling contents. Back on his feet, Scando drew his stun baton and set it to the highest level. He motioned for the Jedi Master to come to him ”“ this time he would take the defensive role.

*As Keiran sees the two fly down the corridor, he activates his jetpack and gives pursuit. At the end of the corridor he sees the two standing off right in front of the fuel tanks.*

"Better see what happens with this one."

*Deciding against participating in the duel, Keiran flys to an overhanging crosswalk and observes the two from there.*

siggggy5ko.jpg

* Impede gets up and looks around. No one was there he sees a whole in the wall. Impede goes in the room and sees BLCKCLONE and Rane fighting. He also sees a man jumpong around watching the fight. Impedeforce jumps unditected and lands behind him. The other two keep fighting. The man was to into the fight. Impede grabs him by the back if his shurt. Impede pulls him though the corridor and into the docking bay.*

" Leave now!"

* Impede lets goes of his shirt

SIG.jpg

*Keiran turns around and stares at the man who dragged him out of the fuel room*

"No, I'm here to change my criminal ways, becoming a jedi is the best way I can do that. Unless you can help me in my path to becoming a jedi knight I'm staying."

*With that Keiran runs back to the fuel room, observing the wookie jedi and the bounty hunter fight it out.*

siggggy5ko.jpg

* Before Kerien left IMpede force pulled him back. The x-con fell backwards. Impede grabbed him.*

" If you wish to become a Jedi you must help the Jedi. They need your help out there more then we do. Now get in ur ship and and take care of thoughs Ties. Now leave now. I will take care of anything thhat happens here."

* Impede grabs him and throw him in his ship. Using the force he starts it up. the hsip takes off and leaves teh docking bay.*

SIG.jpg

"Dammit, geuss I have to deal with these stragglers..."

*Keiran expertly pulls the the Strife out of the hangar bay and powers up his laser cannons.*

"Cypher, two TIE's coming in at point 3391, swing the turret around and hit em hard"

*The obidient droid followed Keiran's instructions and blasted the TIE's to rubble.*

"Looks like those other TIE's are retreating.... to where, I have no idea. Cypher, swing the ship around."

*Keiran then entered the co-ordinates for Whyl's palace.*

"Somebody is in pain there."

*With that, Keiran entered hyperspace.*

siggggy5ko.jpg

Moving with finesse and quickly BC back flipped over the hunter and slashed for the arm holding his blaster. As he came down he diengaged his saber just before he touched Rane's arm and he force pushes the blaster into the wall smashing it into pieces.

Watch yourself!

Rane within the blink of an eye was being dropped from the ceiling to the floor repeatedly. After about six times blood begins coming down his face.

As he touches the ceiling and begins falling BC puts his saber straight out perpendicular to the falling bodies as it falls.

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

Rane Scando, possibly for the first time in his life, screams. He hits frantically at his jetpack using his elbow, hoping to escape from the fate before him, but it was no use ”“ he falls and the lightsaber connects with him. It removes his right arm, and scrapes away at his right side before he lands in a heap next to the Jedi Master, his arm lands a few feet away. In considerable pain, Scando reaches for his remaining concussion grenade. Hoping that what remains of his armor would protect him from the blast; Scando hits the activation stub and pushes the grenade towards BLCKCLONE.

The gernade rolls towards BC with an almost poetic slowness. As the wookiee jumps to avoid it, it explodes sending BC flying as well as Rane. As BC hits the ground he uses the last bit of energy he had to Force push the hunters body into a fuel tank. Already burning the tanks were going to explode any moment.

I'd hate to burn you now, but I must...

BC's head falls back as he is knocked un-conscious by falling debris. Rane's body lay almost lifeless in the fires of the boiling fuel tank. The smell of death filled the air as the dust from the explosion settled to the ground.

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

Rane Scando's body turned this way and that as it was consumed by the burning fuel. The burning fuel ate away at his very being ”“ first dissolving his armor, then his flesh. As he burned, he remained conscious. It was strange; it was if he was watching the events as a spectator might ”“ he watched himself being destroyed. But even as the burning fuel ate away at his muscles, he was aware of a possible escape. As he was turned with the twirling mess of burning fuel, he struck out his remaining arm ”“ burnt as it was. A shard of the fuel tank's transparent top caught the arm, and ripped Rane Scando out of the tank. He landed next to the unconscious Wookiee. Dying, Rane Scando would have cursed, had his tongue not been burnt away to nothing.

Reagan ventured out of the cargo hold and pulled out her blaster. She walked through the debris and rubble that was once the Jedi Temples, and searched for Rane. Oh, this looks fun. Bet they had a grand time shooting things up.

She had not been back to this planet in a very long time. Not since Adi Wan had saved her life from the wrathe of Tarrian. The sith Lordess had fought him for many hours.

She pushed Adi Wan and the Jedi out of her mind and continued her search. After many hours, she finally came to the fuel tanks and could see two forms. Getting closer, she saw that one was a wookie. She had heard of him before. The Jedi Master Blckclone. Next to him, lay a chared form. She could tell that it was Rane, not by much as their was not to much left. Running back to the ship, she brought it around and landed it just a few feet from the fuel tanks. She grabbed a hover bed from the cargo hold, and went back to Rane.

Not wanting to move him to much, she tentatively rolled him onto the hoverbed and then as quickly as she could, she took him aboard his ship. Sealing up the hatch, she thought about what to do with the Jedi Master. He is the Jedi's problem, not mine...Damn Airleas will be pissed at me. Lifting the ship up, she headed for space and commed the ships as to her identity and destination.

She flew the ship straight to the edge of the gravity cone of the interdictor, and set the hyperdrive course for Rattakak. Once she reached the edge of the gravity cone, she thanked the hutts and imps, and sent the ship into hyperspace.

Reagan.jpg

Slowly BC rose and looked around. Only to see Rane was gone. He began walking towards Impede.

We must get off this ship, and get back down to Dagobah.

They slowly make their way to Impede's ship.

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows