Dagobah

Darth Heretic

*The Falcon's talon drops from hyperspace and approaches the planet. There were many ships landed around a single area, so he set his approach vector and entered the atmosphere, His Yt-2400 shuddered and began cooling. Vrean exited his ship, he had watched the prior events on a probe he had sent earlier.

"Well I guess I had better Join in", he said and grabbed a lightsaber.

He walked over and began practicing.

index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=244805

*Keerow stands silently, her hand going again to her vornskr's head, an uncertain look on her face as she considers the ethics of the Jedi's battle plan. After a moment, she walks up to Master Sly.*

I don't know if I like this... they may be our adversaries, but this plan sounds too much like slaughter for my tastes. We are coming very, very close to aggression with this course of action. Is defeating our enemies worth the risk of turning to the Dark Side? I agree that we must prevent the Order from being threatened, but if we all give in to aggression and fall to the Dark Side while doing it, doesn't that defeat all of our purposes? We would be rid of our enemies, but lose ourselves at the same time.

rock on!!! you're totally perfect

Dagon: Keerow is our muse.

Hou-Jo Poleb: I feel super inspired now that she's back. It's true.

Vaderman: I agree. She's my favorite poster on this site now.

Xen-Que walks up to Keerow and sly, "This is inevitable, Master Jedi... there is no alternative." With that, he pulls Sly asside, and starts to speak in a low voice, "You know as much as everyone else knows, deep down. You keep denying the fact that something will go wrong, and that the Hutts will catch us in the act...."

After a long pause, he continues, "Some of these Jedi... are walking to their death. Everyone here knows it. You look beside you, and you may see someone who's going to die. Take Adi-Wan. Take away the odds, the opponent, and strip it all down to destiny... he's got a 50/50 chance. Some of these padawans... if it were the Sith, you would be in a bind. I don't want to scare you, or intimidate you, but I have a very BAD feeling about this. But there is only one reason I am here, to protect Hou-Jo. I still have to be strong... to make up for being weak."

He straitens up, cracks his neck, and turns away from Sly, and walks away, "I will assist however possible. I will do everything in my power to make the fight victorious." With that, he walks away.

xqp-1.jpg

Sly's reassurance served to quell Astryd's apprehension and allow her to practice again, until she realized that she had just missed her best opportunity yet to introduce herself to a potential master. The frustration ensuing from that mistake caused her to loose her tentative grasp on the Force and miss deflecting a number of shots.

Flipping off her saber and rubbing her arm as Sly rose into the air and began his explaination, Astryd realized that she had also been wondering about the plans of attack. Listening to his strategy, she found herself unconsciously nodding at times, agreeing, although she knew virtually nothing of war. The plan had many 'givens' in it and relied on too much happening exactly right for her to agree completely, however. Master Prophet seemed to know what he was doing, though, and she had faith in him. After the war leaders were announced, she began to move slowly towards Sly's decending form, formulating her thoughts. She stood behind the other inquirers, listening in on their questions and the answers Sly was to give. Most interested by Master Kirlocca's question and most troubled by Master Keerow's, she decided to ask her own question afterwards. In due time...

Rann could feel deep down that something was terribly wrong. Despite everyones reassurances he could not shake the way he felt. He continued to train, slashing , ducking and dodging until his muscles ached. The pain numbed him but he pushed himself onwards forgetting everything, blocking out the world that was around him. He pushed his body to the limits, using his connection to the force to keep him going to stop his tired body from crumpling to the ground.

Whatever happened, whatever his fate was to be, he would face it standing. Was it to be a spiral into darknes? He could feel it beckon to him. If he were to let out his aggression then hed have no problem with the attack they were going to make. If he let his fury loose onthe enemy then hed have no fear or doubt in his mind. That was what all his fear stemmed from. He wasnt afraind of loosing, dying. He was afraid of him self, afraid that he would not be able to control himself in battle and that hed tumble hopelessly into darkness once more. Training in force was supposed to give him control over his emotions...but all hed learnt was how to use a lightsaber...Aggressive physical combat....This wouldnt just be a figh for the lives of his fellow jedi, it would be a fight for his very soul.

His mind and body overcome with fatigue Rann complasped on the ground, his lightsaber rolling from his lax hand casting an orange glow upon the surrounding vegetation....

Edited by Guest
Rannrsig.jpg

*Raul approached Keerow and said.

"It seems to me that one cannot defend forever, eventually they will wear us down, if one must attack to cease the onslaught, so be it. I can only hope that in this attack we do not lose any students to the dark side. Of course I am not a jedi, not even an apprentice for that matter. I think Sly's strategy sounds practical. We cannot fight fair, they will only take advantage of us. We must stop them any way possible, short of outright hunting them down and murdering them, leave that to bounty hunters. As long as we dont hate, fear, or be angered by them, we are still light jedi, are we not?"

His mind was whirrling he needed a master to set it straight, but it seemed all of them already had padawans.

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Elfin listened to master Tares and Darla as he studied the damaged lightsabre to gain any hints of its workmanship, familiarizing himself with the weapon's construction.

"I take it a lightsabre is the last thing on a Jedi's mind at any time?" he added to Darla's question, curious as to what the Knight would say about the roles of Light and Dark-siders among the Jedi.

sig17xi.jpg

Okay, I think we have Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs (he puts the lotion in the basket) on our hands.
I am going to save this whole thing as a word file when it finally dies...

Merkahl stood there and listened to Sly's announcement. It seemed logical and it could possibly work. Yet it seemed too much of a risk. Yet there was wisdom in his voice and it seemed like he was still holding information back.

Sly drifted back down to the ground and soon was over run with questioners. Merkahl stood by and listened to the many conversations. He noticed a young women who was listening as well. She had brown hair and nice hazel eyes. You could learn a lot from someone's eyes. She was short about 5 '2" if he wasn't mistaken, but she was also very well muscled. As he admired her.

Another women's voice caught him off guard as he turned his attention to the mob around Sly. She was cautioning him, which was well. He thought Sly could use all the reminders he could get. Sly seemed to have the habit to wonder off in his own mind and forget that we were all mortals. A lot of untrained mortals at that too.

Her name was apparently Keerow. She had dark blonde hair very attractive, but her dark green eyes seem to tell all that she was all business at the moment. Keerow was about 5'4'' ish and seemed to know what she was about. You could tell she was a master by just the way she held herself.

She is the one, Merkahl thought to himself. She was the one I was suppose to wait for. I only hope she will accept me and teach me in the ways. Suddenly he noticed the wolf like animal keeping close to her. I would not like to meet that in the dark Merkahl thought dimly in the back of his mind. Unsure of how to approach he decided it best to wait and study her for a while longer and learn more.

merkahl.jpg

Sly looks deep into the eyes of Keerow, however, speaking to where the entire order could hear.

"Agression... AGRESSION YOU SPEAK OF!?" Sly says becoming almost angry, if that was even a term to a Jedi.

"Agression kept me ALIVE when the Hutt Clan placed me in a solid box with no escape. Agression is the same rules of war they used on my wife... WHEN THEY RAPED AND BEAT HER TO NEAR DEATH!"

Getting almost an inch away from the lovely Keerow's face, Sly speaks with tears in his eyes, "... Be realistic... Agression is the only way to survive sometimes!" Sly says, turning his back on Keerow, as he feels a tug on his shirt, quickly spinning to the side, Sly slaps the hand away, which belongs to Xen-Que Poleb.

"... Do whatever you can, although your powers are more advanced beyond that of the youngers here, you.. have enlisted yourself just like the otherman. You are just another soldier..."

Sly was obviously attacking Xen with words that he did not mean, his emotions were showing through for his dead wife, as Keerow had brought the memories back.

Looking at the order who had started to gather, Sly prepares to read the list in which the groups have been divided.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

BC looks with puzzlement at Keerow.

Have you not been here? We are going to be attacked... The enemy has given us a three week notice about two weeks ago... How are we being aggressive preparing for an attack that will surely come upon us?

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

*Sorry if you don't like the sig. A good friend of mine made it for me. I'm sorry if mine looks better, but I will use it. You could ask Astryd Meylinn to improve yours. She's very good and talented with sigs! However I don't mean to imitate and I don't want to be another Adi-Wan. Not offense! I am who I am*

Merkahl steps up to BC " Many have just arrived and even I did not know about the warning and I've been here for almost a week. If you Jedi would inform us more, we would be more updated with events. Right now I have to demand for information before I even get part of answers"

Merkahl a little shocked about how he was talking to a Jedi shut his mouth and decided to practice some more.

Edited by Guest
merkahl.jpg

A droid broadcasts a hologram of the grotesque Wyhl the Hutt.

Death will commence in one week my friends. After I kill and mutilate your bodies I am going to eat the Three Leaders... Starting with BLCKCLONE, and then Mes, and then Sly...

I can taste it already, you will all DIE!!!

The droid melts as the Hologram decipates...

whyl2.jpg

OOC: I know, nevertheless I felt it a good idea to begin familiarizing myself with its construction for when the time came to make one. I thought I'd leave Darla's answer to stand and support that rather than potentially challenge it with another and cause unnecessary delays to smooth progression in the face of a coming battle. What she said was correct and elementary, however the way I tend to answer things may lead us down different paths..

However I can continue this conversation safely, without getting us into a 3-way confusion.

IC: "Duty? To observe the Code from what I understand. To remain aware of the Force that binds us as beings and identities. To remain at peace with himself and the universe. To use the Force for knowledge and defence rather than as simply weapon in one's arsenal for attacking with. To act upon his conscience and as a person display character. To notice and not be a bystander.

"These are the things which would reveal the enemies of the Jedi and define those times where a Jedi act with authority among others."

sig17xi.jpg

Okay, I think we have Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs (he puts the lotion in the basket) on our hands.
I am going to save this whole thing as a word file when it finally dies...

*Sorry if you don't like the sig. A good friend of mine made it for me. I'm sorry if mine looks better, but I will use it. You could ask Astryd Meylinn to improve yours. She's very good and talented with sigs! However I don't mean to imitate and I don't want to be another Adi-Wan. Not offense! I am who I am*

OOC:

You're lucky that I don't ban you, Kid ... don't spew obscenities at me. - I just might get angry ... and improve? Please ..

Let the RP'ing commense.

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Switching the remote off for a moment, Mathis turns to Joel. Calm yourself down. I know I'm cramming a lot, but its to keep you alive. Now, go back to basics. The Force is emitted by all living things, and it flows throughout the galaxy, with a few exceptions. Feel the Force around the remote. Let it warn you of when and where its going to shoot. And then, let the Force guide you into deflecting it. You can do it. Looking on encouragingly, Mathis reactivates the remote.

mathis-1.jpg

*Kirlocca walk's up to Keerow, and bows before her.*

"Keerow, you must forgive Sly, He did something he shouldn't have and married, much like me. It is something that will make us make wrong choices, that was why it was banned from the order so long ago. We will fight htis enemy, but not out of Agression, but instead, Defense!"

Atleast those true to the code will.

Joel raised his lightsaber to en garde position as the remote came on again. It frustrated him, to an extent, that he couldn't feel the intent of the remote.

He stretched out again, trying to feel the Force's urgings. He tried to follow the telling movements of the Force, to bring his blade to the right spot.

Three more times, Joel took stinger bolts to the chest and shoulder. Biting back a curse and floundering, as the remote wouldn't give him any quarter, he lashed out blindly with the humming blade.

The blue-white beam of energy pierced the remote, slicing it neatly in half. The two halfs fell smoking to the ground as Joel tried to pull himself together.

Noah looked upon his fellow jedi. He sighed, so much raw emotion in the air. Esspecially from Sly. He seemed very angry. For his masters sake, Noah hoped that Sly would be alright. He stood up and walked over to Xen - Que, the blademaster.

"Hello Blademaster Xen-Que. I am Vincent Noah, Noah for short, Mes Tisserands Padawan learner. I was wondering if i could ask you a few questions about the Blademasters while we pass the time?"

pyrosig.jpg

"What we do in life echos in eternity."

"We are but shadows and dust...shadows and dust."

"Man is the only animal that blushes....or needs to."

Darla looked to Tares and Elfin.

" I guess I see the jedis duty as to sort of keep the universe balanced out. Someone weak gets hurt ;you protect them. Something bad comes along; you fight it. I mean not to go out looking for trouble but to do what needs to be done when the time comes. Whatever it takes, to make the right choice and do whatever needs to be done."

As the words came out of her mouth she realised that maybe she should have stepped over that line. But like she had said to the jedi, if the needed her she be there for them. Why was she so non-commital? That was something she couldnt quite put her finger on.

Edited by Guest
Rannrsig.jpg

*Adi-Wan walked up to Sly, and leaned in close to him, placing a hand upon his shoulder as he whispered into the Jedi Master's ear.*

"Be mindful of your thoughts, Sly ... the Jedi here are keying on your flares of temper ... I know, just as well as you do, that you are not dark, however ... it can be misconceived as you turning to the dark side. With that said, Misconception will lead to doubt, and doubting in our situation, will lead to slaughter."

*Adi-Wan leaned back out from his whispering stance, and noticed that Sly nodded toward Adi-Wan. In his head, he heard a few wise words from his old friend, Master Prophet.*

((Sly Stevenson, speaking to Adi-Wan through the Force))

"Thanks, Old friend ... desperate times call for desperate measures. It's a little hard to supress the human emotions at times, that are ever-desiring to be released. I understand your qualms ... and you know me as well as anyone, and better then most ... if you say to be mindful, then mindful I shall be."

*Adi-Wan nodded towards Sly. It was good to be with his friend again, even if death was on the dockette for him soon ... it was a fate that he'd seen before ... and somehow, was allowed to come back, even if for a short while. He knew that the battle that lay ahead would not be the end of his return ... he felt in his heart of hearts .... that this was something that would lead him in the right direction. This battle against the Hutts, and their allies, would only serve to wake his mind, and body ... to separate himself from existance, and to initiate the chain-reaction that would lead to whatever it was that he was destined to do. He thought to himself, then sent a message briefly to Sly.*

"I'll back you 110%, old friend ... this shall not be where our last drops of blood will finally spill out upon the ground ... I'll be watching you, as you will be watching me."

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

As Rann lay on the ground his mind drifted. In fit-ful sleep he saw a dark vision...

A tall dark figure came towards him. Shrouded in a long dark robe, his eyes were burning crimson against the blackness of his intangible face.

His hands reached out for Rann. his fingers impossibly long and taloned. All rann could hear was the screaming of souls in pain, all he could see was the dark figure, coming for him.

Rann lay frozen with fear. Then a cold rage came over him and he rose up from the ground.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!" He roared with pure rage dripping from his voice.

With that he ignited his lightsaber. The blade sprung to life; a deep red, just like the dark figures eyes. He lashed out with fury, swinging the blade towards the dark creature. Its impossible form semed to lose cohereance becoming nothing but a dark mist as the saber slashed through it.

Suddenly Rann awoke startled. What had just happened? He saw his saber laying on the ground burning into the soil. Picking it up, turning it off he hung the hilt from his belt.

He was shaken by his dream, vision...Was that what it was? Or had some impossible battle just taken place in his head? If so he feared he had lost for he had given into his anger.

What had he learnt from all this training? He desperatly yearned for a mentor to help him navigate the emotional minefield that was his broken mind. Without proper guidance where would he go? When it came to the battle could he really trust himself not to use the dark power that he could feel calling out to him?

Edited by Guest
Rannrsig.jpg

*Not willing to be ignored, Keerow walks back to Master Sly and grabs his arm.*

With all respect, Master, I'm sorry that you've made mistakes and I'm sorry for your loss. But it sounds to me like this is not so much your plan to defend the Jedi- though I have no doubts that you do intend to do this- as it is your plan to avenge your wife. The Hutts must be brought to justice, yes, and we must defend ourselves, but slaughtering them is hardly the way to do it. We can defend ourselves without murdering them all. We're Jedi... they're Hutts. Hutts! If this weren't such a grave matter, I would probably be laughing at the thought of the day when the Hutts would threaten the great Jedi Order. Yes, we need to defend ourselves... but how many Jedi will die with this plan? How many will fall to the Dark Side? You're sending barely-trained Apprentices into battle for what seems to me to be largely personal reasons.

*While waiting for the Jedi Master to reply, Keerow feels a nudging at the back of her mind, and turns to see the eyes of the young Merkahl upon her, studying her every move. The two meet eyes for a moment.

There's something different about that one, she thinks...*

OOC: And yeah, sorry, I don't know what the whole deal is... I've been out of it for a while, and I haven't had time to get caught up.

rock on!!! you're totally perfect

Dagon: Keerow is our muse.

Hou-Jo Poleb: I feel super inspired now that she's back. It's true.

Vaderman: I agree. She's my favorite poster on this site now.

*Hou-Jo goes into the cave*

In there, he places in two droids, and programs them to go back and forth between two ships that places in there, which are on only the emergency power. He then places several small fires around the back of the cave, and a larger one to the left side middle. He then places up a black cloth to try and hide the light as much as possible. Then, he goes outside, and places several vines and such, but leaving an intentional doorway. He then programs two protical droids to walk in front of the black cloth, so that the little light, will project shadows to make the illusion of people walking about.

He leaves the cave, he then uses the Force to submerge his ship in to the swamp.

((I SUGGEST ALL JEDI THAT HAVE SHIPS AND THAT WILL BE POWERFUL ENOUGH TO GET THEM OUT QUICKLY, TO DO THE SAME.))

He goes up to Impede, "Get ready. It will soon happen."

Xen-Que get's pissed off. He walks up to Keerow and PUSHES her. "I'm going to say something before Sly takes THAT STUPID comment out of hand! How dare you insinuate that he is leading an attack against our enemies to avenge his wife's death?"

He comepletely loses it, and slips into another language."Ruf lyh oui pa cu rayndmacc!? Sly ryc cylnevelat silr vun dra Jedi, yht ra ec uhmo muugehk du gaab dra Jedi ymeja, yht ouin ycceheha lussahdc sanamo sygac res nasaspan!" Xen-Que screams at Keerow.

Xen-Que backs away from Keerow, "Fryd dra ramm tu-- I mean, what do you want?"

He listens to Noah..., "Okay, shoot."

xqp-1.jpg

*Mes turns around, to hear Kerrow's comment, followed by Xen-Que's response...

With a flash, his lightsaber is out, sitting between the two, as neither move an inch.

"Is this anyway to repect the peace that we are supposed to be making in this universe??? Oh, do not take me wrong Xen, I too am over the top with this one. Sly is my former Master. Like a FATHER."

*Mes's blade then moves closer to Keerow...

"AND YOU! Who the hell do you think you are?!? You are questioning orders from a man with 10 times the will and dedication that you have, that he is using this for his OWN means? You are more naive than I thought. I also gave the command for War, seeing as how I lead your Council. Now, get in line!"

*With a shove, Mes pushes Keerow aside, and deactivates his lightaber, hooking it to his belt. He stands calmly near Xen-Que, awaiting the battle...

ITS.jpg