Dagobah

Darth Heretic

"Are you afraid...?"

It took a moment for Astryd to process Master Stevenson's words.

"Afraid of fighting in a war for a cause I believe is worth my life, and that of many others? No." She took his hand and stood smoothly, meeting his gaze as she pushed her wet hair aside. "I fear more that I won't have the chance to make a difference before I pay with my life."

Glancing over Sly's shoulder at the pairs working in the rain, she idly fingered the hilt at her side.

"I would more think you're the one to be afraid, with close to half your force made of the likes of us," she commented, gesturing around at the hopefuls and padawans.

Elfin twirled the deactivated lightsabre in an upward double-swing.

"I've had some," he answered master Tares, indicating the alloy nunchakus hung from the left side of his utility belt with a glance. His metallic-crystal Force-sword hung just below that, its leather handgrip appearing worn and discoloured with use. Balanced daggers jutted out of each long boot he wore and the low-sling to his blaster holster with its shine gave away that it had not sat idle during its years either.

"You might say I've had to refute the odd pirate incursion. Ever been out to the Elrood Sector?

"With the help of some friends of mine, I'd say I'm the only non-Imperialist whose ever seen the bridge of a Victory class Star Destroyer and lived.

"Yeah I've seen some combat."

With that Elfin ignited the crystal-blue blade of his lightsabre, studying its movement in his hand as he waved it this way and that.

"I've only heard about these before however. They certainly are a nice weapon."

Elfin watched as Darla studied hers. Moving into position between both her and master Tares he pointed his blade so that it traced an invisible line between the two, keeping both just in his peripheral vision as he relaxed. He decided it was time to show his Knight-master just what he was at present capable of, hoping to give the Jedi Vortex a better view of how best to teach him.

As his mind reached into the Force he closed his eyes, the brightly lit light of their life-force well imprinted within his imagined vision. As were the trees, the uneven ground of the terrain before him, the other nearby Jedi practising, even an airborne creature which flew overhead to spy on the otherworldly incursions to its territory.

All around him seemed to move in a natural symphony, a cacaphony of rhythm except those two nearest to him. Without seeing them with earthly eyes the slightest flinch of either would be noted by him through the Force, the slightest muscular twitch, the slightest movement would stand out as a definitive activity aside from all that which was already happening. He wouldn't even need to consciously react to them should the need arise, Elfin would simply notice his body already in motion, moving with the natural harmony in his surroundings whilst they remained awkwardly decisive, he would be the very wind in the trees which they would try to accomplish, ready to block with his lightsabre any attempt they made.

Then without any forewarning Elfin found himself in a tumble between them, the effortless flash of his lightsabre swinging dangerously close to either of the pair as he brought himself to his feet upon the other side, facing naturally back towards them, his eyes still calmly closed. He had hardly been aware himself of his own movement, just that openings existed and by the time he had actually thought of it his action was done, merely something to be noted retrospectively as he maintained an awareness of every other moment which lay before him.

It was a technique he'd performed before, with his sword on the tumble and blaster on the rise, something he called 'Clearing Stormtrooper detainment squads.'

"Best used on anything but Radiation Troopers," he said aloud,

"...armour's too thick. But with one of these..."

Elfin opened his eyes again to study the weightless force-fielded blade of the lightsabre in his hands.

"Still," he continued,

"...the trick is they can't have any forewarning of your actions. Stormtroopers especially are trained to look for that. And believe me that's harder than it sounds.

"You can't even afford to think that you're about to act. You can't give anything away.

"My guess is that it would work equally well even on another Force-user, since even telepathy couldn't help them see it coming...if done right."

Elfin winked at his new master Tares,

"It's the subtelties of combat which give the experienced the edge..."

This last comment he left open for the Jedi Knight to finish appropriately for the theme of their training. Not once however, neither at any point did he let his guard absolutely down.

Elfin had been around far too long for that.

sig17xi.jpg

Okay, I think we have Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs (he puts the lotion in the basket) on our hands.
I am going to save this whole thing as a word file when it finally dies...

Pushed back by Joel, Mathis parries the pattern for a moment, and then feels a shock on his shoulder. Pushing it aside, Mathis takes back the offensive. With both of them moving extremely fast, all that could be seen by others was two blurs and two beams of light. After several attacks and blocks, Mathis jumps up, coming down with a stab.

mathis-1.jpg

Instincts screaming at him, Joel didn't attempt to block the oncoming blow. Instead, he threw himself to the ground.

Mathis's blade plunged into the dirt ten centimeters from Joel's head. Joel rolled away and to his feet as his teacher snatched his blade back up, continuing his offensive. Joel blocked three blows before Mathis caught him off-guard by spinning his foot around, catching Joel's ankles and dropping the Padawan to the ground.

Sly turns as now the two stand next to eachother, Sly now adapting his force bubble to keep the rain from hitting the young hopeful.

"I have seen too much of this... war. Perhaps, when I was younger, I would be afraid, but, alas, with age I have realized that, life is too short to worry. Especially when you are involved in this buisness." Sly spoke as he turned to Astryd.

"Perhaps it is not fear that you feel, but an emotion creeps down within you, something you can't explain, but you will soon stumble upon."

Placing a hand upon Astryd's shoulder Sly speaks in a whispering tone, preventing those not in a two foot radius, rendering their hearing useless.

"... Don't worry ... Just stick close to the group and you will do fine."

Sly said as he turned away, walking back out into the rain, the force bubble around the two split, leaving the rain droplets falling through the tree's, again hitting the head of the young beautiful female Jedi.

Sly walked into the clearing where he looked down upon the valley. Closing his eyes for a moment, Sly saw a sight that could drive a sane man to insanity. The sight of a fleet, in his mind, moving towards the Dagobah system.

"We must hurry..." He says to himself.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

*Kirlocca ran up to Sly.*

"Sly, I want to be of more help, I have a fortress we can use as a strong hold here. It has no weapons, But if I am quick enough, we can get them to add to the fortress!"

An Image of a bright light came to Kirlocca's head, a Jedi, robed in white, color was white, he was standing next to the white Prophet, together, they fought and defeated the sith empire...

*Kirlocca shook his head.*

"Now is not the time to get visions!"

*Kirlocca looked up into the sky and felt a great temor...movement in the dark, the dark side moves...*

"Master Sly, you know that some of these Jedi wont survive or last through the night. We must call for aid. Someone will come to help us out, you know this, why do you not want help."

Darla watched Elfin show off his moves. He was skilled, she was impressed. As he finished she gave him a wicked grin. Was it her turn to prove herself? She was no where near as graceful as he was, the only fighjts shed been in where fist fights in bar-brawls. She was ok with a blaster and she carried a dagger she sometimes used. However she was inelegantin her fighting technique and relied on using her strength. She spent sometime with the military and had built up her uper body strength when not flying against the yuuzhan Vong. After that her time as a barmaid in a low-life catina on Tatooine and forced her to toughen up further. The way some one a battle was hitting hard and fighting dirty.

In preparation for the training Darla removed her flightsuit. Unerneath she wore a tight black vest and dark grey combats with military style boots. As she pulled off her suit, Elfin and Tares could she the large tattoo on her left arm- a black dragon coiled around her bicep, its tail reaching down to her forearm. As she streched, a jagged scar could be seen on the flesh of her stomach. She felxed her ams, toned, yet not too large as to detract from her feminity.

Finaly she thumbed on her lightsaber, its violet blade illuminating her face giving her a slightly demonic quality.

" You could say ive had some experince with combat, but Im no swordswoman. But Im here to learn. Im quiet physically capable... Dont go easy on me, push me to the limits." Once again she smiled, waiting for Tares to show her how it was done.

Rannrsig.jpg

I will gladly fight, and die. if it is reqired of me, for the order.

*Raul Cypher strode across the "line" and extracted two hilts from the crate, when someone gave him a quizzical look, he merely responded with a grin and I have had quite a bit of practice with melee weapons, I think I can handle myself, and be a better help in battle.

*As he walked over to where the others were practicing with remotes, he tucked the second saber into a small compartment in his armor, in the small of his back.

When he was near, a remote hovering on standby engaged him. whipping the lightsaber up into a defensive positon, he had overheard knights and masters giving advice to padawans during the wait for the speech by Sly Stevenson, and had been practicing a couple of tricks he had heard discribed to them. The remote fired a shot, he managed to step aside and the small shock bolt hit the moist plant sheathed ground, diffusing into nothing. He checked the area around him, there was no one nearby. He activated the blade, it was a deep green. A elegant weapon, of a more civilized age.

The remote fired two shots in quick succesion he snapped the saber up and blocked the first, but the second hit him in the cheek, sending an intense message through the nerves into the brain. He resolved to concentrate harder. The remote asended two feet and orbited him, shooting four shots. He doged two, while swinging his saber to deflect the other two. By the time he had executed this move it had fired twice more

and the saber seemed to automatically block them, for his hand was guided by the force. Raul became so exited he lost concentration and was shot twice in the left hand. The pain sparked rage, but he knew enough of the jedi that this would not be acceptable. Instead of acting on it he relaxed and it dissipated. The remote did not let up, seemed to grow more aggressive the longer it was activeated. It fired three shots directly at his head in rapid succesion, while out another emmiter fired two at his midsection, he blocked them all by falling to his knees and sweeping a large arc in front of him, he rolled left, carfull not to touch the glowing energy blade, lept to his feet and began deflecting the shots. After a few moments, he started moving more freely around his little training ground, carefull not to let his blade stray too near any bystanders. after about ten minutes of this intense training, he deceded to take a breather, the only problem was he did not know how to deactiveate the remote, so he slammed the hilt of his lightsaber into the remote, it dropped to the ground. He deactiveated the lightsaber and clipped it to his belt, then bent to pick up the remote, it looked as though he had hit a small button on the device, which apparently deactivated it. He looked around at the new jedi warriors, there were only a few who had not joined the jedi in fighting a war against the allied antagonists. He dreaded losing any of them, even though he knew very few, of them he did not want them to die. He went to a secluded area and tried to meditate.

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Rann began to meditate as a chance for him to rest his aching muscles. He could feel that something bad was coming, what it was however he could not decipher. This sense of unease broke him out of his reviere. He went back to the training, when the time came he wanted to be ready to stand a fighting chance in this war.

Rannrsig.jpg

*Mes looked around him as the nervous Jedi prepared for battle. He could feel the darkness approching, ready to clash with the light. The battle was to be a fierce one, but the spirit of the Jedi was at the highest Mes had seen it since his early days as a Jedi. He passed the time by watching the initiates train, and watching it rain. He liked to play around with his surroundings, just keep in touch with the force. He would hold his palm out to the sky, and watch as he made the droplets collect inches above his hand, into a little invisible pool. He'd then manipulate them into shapes, ships, and star systems. It passed the time. He tried to formulate strategies in his head, and sometimes manipulated the water and the mud into armies, to figure out a battle plan. He knew that Master Prophet had already thought of something magnificent, but he knew that in order to learn from him, and stay true to his place as head of the Jedi, he would have to learn from the greats. It was times like this that he thought of his mentors, and flashed back to the past. The Great Jedi Master Neh RaveN welcomed him and guided him into the path of the Jedi. The Great Jedi Master K'munee, who had brought him along on a few missions with his padawan at the time, The now Great Jedi Master Adi-Wan Tinova. The list went on, of people who had influenced his life in such a positive way that he was where he was now. Master Tares Vortex, Master Lei-Kim Ness, Master Ara-Lai Kapai. He began to remember the words of advice from all of them. Yet, here he was, probably the most inexperienced Leader of the Council the Jedi had ever seen. He thought to himself, I'm only a Knight..., what can I do. Master Sly Stevenson had taught him everything he knew, and that was the last and most important to enter his mind. Because of him, he was ready...

ITS.jpg

Deciding he was rested enough and more enlightened. Well more than just lying there anyways. Merkahl *sighed* and wished someone was there to guide him in his meditation. Leaving the ship he decided to find out what was going to happen. It seemed that the best informed were the ones who were mostly like to survive.

As he started his search for one of the council he wondered if there were any ships for escape if the need arrived. Thinking about ships, he didn't see very many ready for war. Did they have any for even defending the planet??? Getting even more nervous about events soon to pass he spotted Sly talking to Kirlocca.

Merkahl wasn't sure if this was a conversation he was suppose to hear, but at the moment did not care. If he was willing to give his life they had better at least let him know what's going on.

merkahl.jpg

In a single motion Tares ignited his double bladed saber and moved towards Elfin. With a swing Tares sliced the top of Elfin's hilt, damaged enough to deactive the blade.

Continuing he swept his leg under Elfin's feet causing the new padawan to hit the dirt. In only a few seconds Elfin found him self on the ground with a silver blade of pure energy directed at his throat.

Standing above, Tares calmly looked him in eye, "If I were a sith, you would be in a very bad position. However I couldn't be a sith for the simple fact that most Sith use the force in combat, rendering what ever experience you have useless."

Allowing Elfin to rise, Tares paced back a few steps, "You should know that although your display of acrobatics may be impressive, they are nothing more than a display of your ego. I have not tolerated such acts from my previous padawan, and I will not start with you."

Moving on, Tares stepped between his padawans, "Combat is not something you take litely. I have seen the rise and fall of not only my people, but also the Jedi. I was raised as a weapon in arts that only are a rumor to you. I had no childhood, just lesson after lesson of how to efficently kill. Despite this, I learned long ago, at a great cost, that combat is not everything, and should never be done unless its called for. Some Jedi would say that it shouldn't be done unless all other options are used, however I believe there is a place and purpose for everything."

Tares finished by facing both of them, "Any questions thus far?"

tares.jpg

Any confidence Darla may have had in her combat skilled were completely crushed by her masters demonstration. The grin fell away from her face as Tares downed Elfin. She was impressed by tares but at the same time made to realise how little she knew about the force, or combat for that matter. She must have been the only person on this planet that hadnt crossed that line, Master Tares' words about a jedi not needing to fight made her all the more happier about her choice not to join the war.

"I guess that was the first lesson right? Stay on guard?" She looked at Master Tares. " Why dont you teach us something thats not to do with combat? Or are do you think we need to be ready for this war thats coming?" Darla waited for her Masters answers, slightly afraid of what they might be.

Rannrsig.jpg

Looking at Darla, Tares nodded in approval, "Already begining to develop some diplomatic skills I see. Very well, since you have decided not to cross the line, and despite my earlier actions, I am amazed at Elfin's talents in melee combat, I see no harm."

Taking a seat on the ground, he breathed in and then out, "Let us learn a little about each other. Often I've found my morals and views on how things should be, differ from that of a typical Jedi. Tell me, what are your views on the duties of lightsiders when it comes to the darkside?"

tares.jpg

"Well, iguess that the good thing about a lightsber..." Darla said, turning hers off holding the hilt tightly in her palms."... is that you dont have to harm anyone with it. You can use it to deflect someones attack, you cant do that with a blaster. I mean if you can handle the situation, dont even get your saber out, right? When worse comes to worst only then should you use it and only kill when completly nessacery. I mean if its you or the sith you have to defend your life even if it means killing him, am i on the right track here?" Darlas was flattered by her masters approval of her 'diplomacy', but she wasnt sure why she hadnt stepped over the line. Maybe it was fear or maybe she didnt want to be a sheep and die meaninglesly. Perhaps she was just too stubborn...

Rannrsig.jpg

OOC: Tares, one post immobilizations are not allowed on this site, was my immpression, unless training doesn't count. Just thought id be like everyone else and nag you about it.

Ic:

*Raul opened his eyes, his sorry attempt at meditation had left him with little more than a sore rear. As he began looking around he saw masters and knights training their padawans. The hopefuls were watching intensely, learning all they could from the elder jedi. This appeared to be a good idea and began doing the same. After some time of doing this, he had learned enough about the force to know how to use it for shallow meditation, and how to recognize his natural force abilities, which were mind manipulation and precise control of his reflexes, which was why he was always a good with a blaster. Just this rainy afternoon he felt like he had learned more than in his whole life, and he did not even have a master yet. The tension in the crowd grew, the war must be getting close, raul just tried to relax and let the force flow as it would.*

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Rann took a break from his training and walked over to mes, the man that had saved his life and to whom it felt he owed so much.

"Master, all this train ing, what is it for? Who are we going to to fight? We are not under attack from anyone. Are we going to learn more than how to wield a saber? It feels like we are just getting trained like military troops, that is not the way of the jedi. Is it?"

Rann was very confused, while he would gladly give his life for the jedi he had a horrible feeling that they were on the edge of disaster. He knew that master Prophet was the one in command yet he felt closer to Mes. He wanted the jedi master to explain what was happening. All these jedi swinging lightsabers....it seemed fun for them now, but where were they going?

" Master? Are we on the edge of a disaster? Honestly?"he asked feeling a shiver run down his spine.

Rannrsig.jpg

He sat there thinking about the battle ot come. He wondered how his Master could so blindly follow Sly, but after much though he considered it the same as why he had joined this struggle. He was loyal to his master. He looked over to see the Young Rann talking to his Master, the young one had become quite attached to him. He oculd see the boys fear, he hoped that he would learn to control it. His inquisitiveness was obviously a way of dealing with the fear, not to mention much of this struggle was for a reason un revieled to them all as of yet.

"Hmm....."

He looked up at the moon of the small planet.

"I wonder how long.....Ill be able to see the moon like this...."

He closed his eyes and began to mediatate again.

pyrosig.jpg

"What we do in life echos in eternity."

"We are but shadows and dust...shadows and dust."

"Man is the only animal that blushes....or needs to."

Orrick awakens from his meditation, only to find Mara and Leo standing near the access hatch to the roof. He vaguely hears Leo asking for basic instruction with the lightsaber. He smiles as he closes the gap between them. "I am by no means a great teacher, but I can show you a few things..."

He takes out and ignites his saber. It's deep blue contrasted that of Leo's bright silver. Mara's own saber seemed to be the neutral between the two extremes. "From my studies, I've found their are seven forms of lightsaber combat. I just choose the moves that feel best. My particular form is a blend of several moves from various forms. But don't worry about any of that. Right now, you just need to concentrate on learning how to fight." He pauses and brings his saber up into attack position. "In battle, you have no time to think. You must rely solely on the force. It alone will guide you. Your senses will deceive, but the Force is always steadfast. If worst comes to worst, rely on your instincts, but always try to keep a connection with the force." He turned to Leo. "You have experience with sword fighting..." Without warning, Orrick threw a side slash at Leo, which he blocked with ease. "See. You followed your senses. Now do it blindfolded. Then you will understand."

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement

OOC: "Young one" doesn't always relate to age, moreso to experience, merely a saying...

"Now, I feel much fear within you..."

*With a sigh, Mes stepped over to a patch of grass near Vincent, his Padawan...

"The enemy we fight, is an enemy that derives it's fuel from hatred. They feed upon the suffering of others, and gain power from the anger within them. The Sith. Also, we fight an enemy of great strength, an enemy that has enforced a tyrrany upon us, forcing all to live under constant fear. The Empire."

*Mes looks over to the dark horizon, lightly dotted with pale stars...

"I heard you mention soldiers before...Have you ever see soldiers train? They train in mass groups, and only recieve the basics of combat, with blasters. The Jedi you see hereare training because their LIVES depend on that training, they are taking in all the training that they can possibly retain before the upcomming battle. Did you figure that we'd do this training while we watched the enemy march upon our gates? We are in preparation. You may not feel it now, but the older more experienced Jedi experience profecies of the force, and sometimes are able to see into the future, depending on their experience. Master Prophet, Master Blckclone, and I have all experienced in some way or another a vision or a feeling of the approaching darkness. These feelings are not unfounded my hopeful. Now, you need practice..."

ITS.jpg

Rann lowered his head...." I understand Master. Its just that I fear for our souls....I have a terrible feeling about this battle thats approaching us. I wish I could shake my fear, but its not easy. Im sorry to question you master." Somewhere deep down, Rann knew that this fear could prove his undoing. He decided to meditate,to try his best to clear his troubled mind.

Rannrsig.jpg

Sly looked at Kirlocca, and for the first time, Kirlocca actually saw anger in his Masters eyes.

"... Call for someone? Whom? The Sith, the Rebels? WHO, please tell me." After a brief moment of silence Sly continues.

"Call upon an ally that will only one step later down the road will become our enemy. No, I have already made that call once before, and now, our past ally's, are the enemies that we will face upon the battlefield. The enemies that will shed our blood. Why call upon someone, when it will only forge hate between the two."

Sly looked deep into the wookiee's eyes, speaking to what seemed like his soul, "Learn this Kirlocca... we are alone in this galaxy, learn it well."

Sly says as he turns away, closing his eyes again, feeling the emotions of all those who are young, and present.

Whispering under his breath so no-one could hear, the Jedi Master spoke, "... We will ALL be lucky to make it through the night..."

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

.... we are alone in this galaxy, learn it well."

This is what he had known all his ilfe. But why would Sly be talking to a master in such away. Well it was non of his business and yet he still needed to talk to Sly.

As Merkahl approached Sly he waited for him to finish his talk with Kirlocca. As Sly turned Merkahl felt his mood and wondered if this was the best time to talk to him. Deciding that there was not much time left in the present he gave Sly his full attention.

"Sir, uh ....welll I'm not sure if I have the right...actually I do have the right and that was given once I jumped in the pot with you. What is going to happen here???? I have learned from the past that the people most informed are the more likely to survive and I think it would ease not only my mind, but everyone else's as well if you would atleast give us more details of this so called plan of yours. This plan that apparently no one has heard of yet and that worries me."

He did not mean to be so rude or forward, but he had learned the best way to learn something was straight out. And he was not the type to be put off or work around it. When to give orders or to recieve them every soldier knew that the best thing to do is keep it simlple and straight as possible. Looking Sly directly in the eye Merkahl was not sure if he would get a response or not.

merkahl.jpg

Helping Joel up, Mathis tells him, That was to show you that you should not always rely on your saber. Use physical attacks as well. But you are a natural at saber fighting. I think we are done with this for now, because you need to learn how to deflect laser shots

Picking up the remote, Mathis turns it on, and it takes its place in the air. Feel through the Force where the shot is going. You've already done this through fighting, now do it with these lasers. Ready? Receiving an affirmative, he activates the remote and it starts firing.[/i]

mathis-1.jpg

*Kirlocca noded to Sly...*

Alone...Alone the Jedi will fail, and the galaxy will not survive with out us. Deep in my heart, I know that there is someone who will help us, come to our aid, and never leave us in the dirt after this battle.

"I will rspect your decision, yet at the sae time, I know there is something more that can be done here, but I wil leave that in your hands..."

*Kirlocca walked away from Sly, with his mind on other things, It was raining all around him, yet, it wasn't raining, just a drizzle...*

Dark rain drops fall, it it nothing to be concerned about, but then out of nowhere, a great big dark flood hits the Jedi, they are forced to fight an enemy they can even see, half the jedi are dead, the rest struggle to fight the unknown enemy...

OOC: ANOTHER IMPORTANT POST. ALL RP'ING JEDI READ PLEASE.

Sly looked at the young Merk, Sly, as usual, towering over him, showing his superiority. Neverthe less, the young one was right, and Sly was actually on his way to announce the defense plan against the Hutts and those alliances.

Sly nods to the young Merk, instead of giving him an actual response, the Prophet begins to levitate, a small plank that was sitting against a tree. Hopping upon it, the peice of flat wood begin to move upward, carrying Sly above the Jedi who were training.

"People, brothers, sisters, and fellow Jedi, lend me your eyes and ears, yet again!"

Sly calls to the Jedi who train bellow, they slow, switching off their sabers, looking up into the newly formed nightsky. Struggling to keep their eyes on Sly, the rain dropplets hit the faces, making contact with those below, as Sly starts his speech.

"... Many of you are wondering what the defense plan is. Now that you are well enough trained, it is time to train your minds so that you may understand what the exact plan is..."

Sly pauses for a moment, as a few scream for him to continue, so he does as they command. "... There are two forms of the defense, this defense stance is refered to as, The mouse trap. I use this term because we wait for the hutts to get into a situation in which they dont want."

Sly pauses pointing a finger to the valley of Dagobah.

"The Jedi will mount in their groups, on the edge of the Dagobah Valley."

The canyon was a massive crater like shape, forming the 'V' shape in rock and stone. At the bottom of the caynon, sat a mouth of a cave. There, the Mouse trap would be set.

"In this Valley, we will lure the Hutts in, since they will be using their heat sensors to track life forms, a massive bond fire will be lit inside the caves. Not being able to see through the massive dense rock, it will appear to the sensors, that a massive group is hiding inside the caves."

Sly pauses a moment, as someone yells out above the crowd, "Then where do we go."

Sly reply's to the young one training at the bottom, "... We mount the sides of the canyon, waiting for the precise moment in which the Hutts have reached the caves. At that point, we flud the valley with our numberes, forcing them into a jam, with the massive walls at their backs, and only Jedi infront of them, they are forced to fight their way out, or surrender." Sly says pausing a moment.

"... The decision I leave to you, if we accept a surrender, we will deal with it at that time, however, if worse comes to worse, they will not accept a surrender from us.... they wont stop, untill we are enslaved before their Masters feet, or, we are dead... spread upon this battlefield."

Sly says pausing a moment. Breathing deep as he continues... now the rain stops... clearing out, leaving a misty fog in the air.

"Because of these rains that we have just had, the mud is still wet, and each warrior present in the battle, will be covered with the mud, from being being spotted by the heat sensors. This is NOT an OPTION each warrior will be protected from being spotted, to ensure a total suprise attack... or defense, whichever you may call it."

Sly pauses a moment, as he continues, "... Listen to my instructions very closely. The following Jedi, will be leading a group in this battle.

Jedi Master Prophet

Jedi Master Adi-wan Tinova

Jedi Master BlckClone

The list comes to a conclusion, as Sly was left with no choice, but to give the Jedi Masters, who have been exposed to much more battle than any others here, complete control of the Jedi Military.

"... If you have a Master that you are training under, you are to be present in his group for this battle. I will devide the rest up, accordingly."

Sly pauses one moment more, as a surge of excitment could be felt in the crowd, "One last thing... Jedi... Remember this during battle, if you come face to face with death... if you are about to go, I pray you not go without taking out a few of them, if not for satisfaction of your own, then for your brothers who will be faced with fighting even more enemies if you do not. When you strike Jedi, strike to kill, aim for their hearts, although a small target, it will hit them hardest. Jedi... we.... will... survive!" Sly says as the platform levitates back down to the ground.

After listening to Sly's speech, Joel turned back to Mathis's remote, lightsaber burning brightly in the mist. Joel stretched out into the Force, becoming more accustomed to it each time, able to tap a bit more power.

He could see the remote, but he couldn't feel it in the Force. It was unlike his duel with Mathis; there, he could sense his opponent. Now, however, he almost seemed blind.

The first shot zapped Joel's arm. A flash of pain frustrated him, but he quickly pushed it away. Narrowing his senses to encompass the remote more finely, Joel set himself to catch the next blast.

He caught a hint of energy buildup before the stinger beam zapped him again.

Dammit! he thought.

"What am I doing wrong?" he asked Mathis aloud after being hit by a third, a fourth, and a fifth shot from the remote.

*Kirlocca's voice rises above the noise.*

"Sly, Master Sly, How do you intend to devide us up, you only said that you Blckclone and Adi-wan will lead the groups, nothing else."

*Kirlocca put his arms on his hips, pulling back his robes, showing his lightsaber and his jedi armour. He stood tall above most of the jedi, since he was taller then most...*