Kashyyyk

RaveN

Jasyn knew supprising his Master would be difficult, considering that he had just said to supprise him. There wasn't much that could supprise someone that knew an attack was coming. And the fact that his Master was so strong didn't make it any easier.

Jasyn desided that it would be best to do something that he hadn't done yet. He couldn't do any worse than trying...

He used the to lift himself, using the same principle of the Force push he had learned earlier. Flipping in mid air he turned to where he would be ready to attack.

As soon as he had landed on his feet, he brought his 'sword' up above his head. Without a moments hesitation he brought it down towards his Master...

=/\=

For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him, shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Jesus is the way...

*Kirlocca knew what his padawan was going to do but it was only because Jasyn had trouble keeping his thoughts to himself. The wookiee swung his own 'blade' hard enough at Jasyn's that it knocked Jasyn's 'blade' right out of his hands. BUt the jedi masters next move surprised Jasyn...Kirlocca threw down his own weapon.*

"Very good Jasyn. You are learning well. With more in field exprience and a bit more training, you will become a great Jedi."

*Kirlocca then pulled out the last thing he had been in his bag.*

"This jedi robe now belongs to you. You will also get to carry around the training lightsaber that I gave you untill you find parts to make your own."

*Kirlocca then picked up everything that both him and Jasyn had used for training and then put it in the ship.*

"But your last training for a while is to fly us both back to the jedi temple."

Jasyn carefully sat down in the pilots seat of the spaceship. He didn't know why his Master had even let him pilot, see as his ship was still sitting on tempay...

Jasyn quickly powered up the engines and blasted off into space.

((Sorry, I didn't realize you had posted... ))

=/\=

For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him, shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Jesus is the way...

• 3 weeks later...

One MC90A Starcruiser, two Nebulon B Frigates, two Lancer Frigates and a Lictor Class Dungeon Ship emerged from hyperspace. Piccolo was already down in the hangar bay of the MC90A with Will. The hunter entered his Firespray ship, the Howling Runner and gave orders to Will.

"Hop into one of those TIE Defenders. You'll be my wingman for this mission."

The Black Sun Captain continued giving orders to his forces,

"Alright, the two teams should head down to the surface with their troops and begin the attack. Don't forget to take some prisoners. Send them to the Dungeon ship once you've secured the area. Avion, you need to follow in your personal ship. Hide it somewhere in the forest and wait for further orders."

OOC: Since I'm leaving Monday morning, I have this post, several tomorrow, then one that morning, then that's it. If necessary, Piccolo can post Fett's actions after that, but I'd mostly like to keep out of real battle after that.

IC: ShadowFett listened intently to the creaks of the starcruiser as it exited hyperspace, a massive groan moving through its interior. Even the best-constructed ships of such size couldn't pull through the dimensional border without such noises, but the vessel was in no actual danger.

The Mandalorian operative then received Captain Piccolo's orders and nodded, cocking his assault rifle just for effect. He lifted his ship off the ground and was followed by Ki Vastor and Duo, the rookie, ((posted your actions just for the sake of post efficiency)) blasting down to the planet and the target city. Moving to the correct side he landed on one of the wookiee's own landing pads.

Already several of the hairy humanoids were running out towards his ship, wielding bowcasters or ryyk blades, which were more traditional blades that were deadly but extremely close range.

"Let's lock and load, squad," he said, lowering the boarding ramp of his modified YT-2000. He appeared at the top and immediately lowered his assault rifle, opening fire on the nearest target wielding a bowcaster--he was more concerned with the explosive shells than close-range blades.

It took several well-placed shots to down the wookiee, even with a weapon as powerful as an assault rifle. An immediate threat rose before Fett and roared viciously. Not even flinching under the stare of the blade-armed beast, the Mandalorian snapped out the combat spikes that lined his gauntlets. He raised them to meet the twin ryyk blades, which were caught in the jagged spikes of Fett's own weapon.

Twisting his arms before the wookiee could react, the experienced bounty hunter disarmed his opponent, then kicked it hard in the chest. The spikes on his boot gave a wound that startled the Kashyyyk native and forced it to stumble backwards. Fett killed it with a trio of shots to the face and turned to face his next opponent, wondering if Ki Vastor and Duo would prove themselves this day.

Duo walked down his ramp, to see a few natives already coming at him. One looked to be rather small”¦perhaps just a bit younger. The other looked normal, shaggy brown fur with a touch of white in spots.

Duo grinned, his face only half hidden by his helmet. He flipped a button to prep his cargo bay to be opened soon before walking down the ramp to face the beast. Close combat and non vehicular combat defiantly weren't his specialties.

OOC: Luthis, I'm going to post your actions along with mine, just for efficiency.

IC:

*Jaster glanced over at Luthis as the drop ship fell towards the forest covered sphere. The operative piloting engaged the atmospheric cloaking device, just to give us a bit of surprise. They weren't invisible, just harder to see. The ship landed on a broad brach of a great tree. Jaster and Luthis came out of the ship, followed by about 10 agents. Jaster dropped his bag at his side, and put his cane on top of it. Without his famous suit, Jaster look much more threatening than normal. His dark blue armor glistened in the early twilight.*

"Well, Luthis, this is it." *He turned to the operatives.*

"Men, some of you are probably wondering if you will chicken out under fire. Well, don't worry. When you reach down in to a pile of PooDoo that used to be your best friends face, then you will know what to do. You are going to cut through those hairy bastards like minerals through a Mynock. Remember, now bastard ever won a war by dying for his faction, He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his faction. Now lets go out there and kill them!"

*As Jaster said the last word, a green bolt splashed againts a nearby limb. He swirled around, drawing his E-11 assault blaster from his side. Standing about 50 feet from him was a large, angry wookiee, with a bowcaster in hand. He held the trigger until the shots went awry and began to fire again. The dumbfounded wookiee gave a small welp as he fell, smoking, to the ground. As the body dropped from eye level it revealed another band of Wookiees, with bowcasters, blades, blasters, and crude weapons. The looked at the body of the fallen fuzzball, then up to Jaster. They gave a unison roar and came charging at the party.*

"Shite!"

*Jaster flipped a flechette launcher and began to set some settings for a launch. Behind him, the Black Sun forces all readied their weapons.*

Edited by Guest

jastah-champ.gif

Member of Tha Dogg Pound since Aug. '03

{P.I.M.P.}

Most Sacred order of the Nocturnal

((Im going to a music camp all next week, put I should still have access to the internet, just know that I won't be able to post that often( I'm also deeply immersed in the 6th HP book))

Avion nodded and headed towards his shiped docked in the larger ship's hanger. He couldn't waste time with doubts or regrets. He had done enough of that back on Dubrillion. All he could do was try his best and trust that he could pull it out in the end.

The engines flared to life as the Gladiator made it way out of the hanger, with Avion at the controls. The Zabrak made sure to keep his ship hovering low, as to escape detection from the villages that the Black Sun would be striking.

He landed among patches of trees that had thick leaves providing ample cover for the mid-sized frieghter. The bounty hunter within made no motion to exite his vehicle, considering he had yet to recieve his orders from his commanding officer. All he could do was sit and wait, hoping the mission was going as planned.

Avion.jpg

"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them makes life meaningful."

-Joshua J Marine

Will hopped into the designated tie defender and started it up, ... he may not have been supergood at flying, but he sure had seen so many people piloting that it was squashed into his brain, and maybe some of his gadgets could come into use.

(OOC: I will keep my gadgets realistic I promise (no imortal things I swear)).

Feel free to contact me by Discord/PM/Email or, on Facebook

((OOC: Some of the contents of my post has been worked out with Mark as he won't be returning any time soon. Any questions regarding Kabe's "Death" refer back to him))

Ki followed Fett and Duo out, immediately firing her blaster with one hand, her dancer's lithe grace allowing her to move swiftly out of harms way as one of the Wookie's that charged them swung at her with his blade. She was hurting inside as she'd received a private message just before they had departed, telling her that Kabe had been killed. Grief fuelled her actions as she raised her blaster, firing at point blank range at the Wookie that had attacked her.

Even in her grief her aim was true, catching him between the eyes and despatching him fully with the vibroblade she drew. She refused to let anyone know the contents of the message she had received, not wanting any of the others to have their morale dampened by the news that Kabal Daisaku had been killed. She wasn't even sure if Captain Piccolo knew. Her helmet kept her emotions well hidden as not to give her emotional state away either.

It was like she was obsessed, she picked targets and went after them, keeping within sight of her team mates, but always moving forward, fighting as if she had nothing left to live for. Strangely enough, as often happens to those that don't care much about what happens to them, she came through relatively unscathed. She picked her targets well, using the grenades and thermal detonators to maximum effect. If the wookies congregated, she attacked with precision, throwing her grenades and following through with her blaster on the rapid fire setting.

KiVastor.jpg

Kheldar pops back into the bar, giving Ki a startled look.

"Wait a second.... Weren't you just here and- Oh, wait, nevermind. For some reason I'm getting deja vu..."

[meaning Alora]

OOC: For the record, people, wookiee is spelled with two o's and two e's, not one "e".

IC: ShadowFett raised his eyebrows when he saw the ferocity of Ki Vastor's combat style. She moved quickly, lightly, and with precision. She was rather efficient in her attacks, something that Mandalorians were famous for. He smiled slightly--this would be a good fight.

The Mandalorian gunned down another opponent with his assault rifle before deciding that the weapon didn't have enough of an edge in combat. He would use something a little more powerful. "Squad, form up!" he said, gesturing with the open hand to the right of his face, palm towards him, then making it a fist and pulling it down.

As Ki and Duo moved back, several bowcaster-wielding wookiees opened fire, missing their targets though not by much. Fett pulled out a rail detenator and let loose a charge. The large projectile slammed into the natives and exploded, killing one and heavily injuring the two next to it. The experienced operative had to admit that the wookiees were tough--a similar charge against humans, rodians, or gran would have killed all three.

But the two injured ones were out of the action--they would be the first captures of the mission.

Now another ryyk blade-armed opponent charged Fett. The Mandalorian drew his vibrosword from the sheath beside his similar weapon made of cortosis. He then gave a thrust from his rocketpack and flipped through the air to land behind the hairy beast, who was quick to attack backwards. Fett leaned back and to his left in a dodge so the wookiee met only air. With his left hand Fett grabbed his opponent's wrist and stuck out his right foot, pulling the wookiee over his foot and onto the ground--and it's own ryyk blade.

Finishing his target with a slash across the throat, Fett realized how much he enjoyed melee combat with a supposedly-superior species.

"Take offensive formation," he motioned forward. This wave of the battle was over--the squad had gained access to the rest of the city, the hangar taken.

Piccolo's Firespray, Will's Defender, and half the Black Sun's compliment of E-wings swooped into the atmosphere of Kashyyk. Piccolo split them off into two groups, and they began bombing the settlements surrounding the largest wookiee village. The wookiee defenses were primitive. What little technology they had was quickly stamped out by the superior fighters. Piccolo sent a comm to Will.

"Use your warhead launchers and fire into as many of the trees as you can, away from the main village. The fires will add to the confusion."

The hunter sent word to Avion next,

"Make sure you watch for friendly fire. We're trying to keep the airstrikes away from you guys, but since your alone it's harder to pinpoint your location."

The Doshan studied the battle readouts.

"The wookiees have a few weapon warehouses on the outskirts of the main village. The guards won't leave their supplies, so you should take the fight to them. Keep well away from the warehouses until you take out all the guards. They may set off explosives or something to keep us from getting their supplies."

Luthis nodded to Jaster, moving forward. He gave the silent signal to follow him, the men did, but did so slowly. Luthis unstrapped his double blaster pistols, and adjusted his suit to notice any heat. Looking quickly infront, he zoomed in, seeing a whole herd of the wookiee bastards. He slowed to a halt, he men slowed behind him.

"Alright," Luthis whispered to everyone, including Jaster.

"I think we should split up, I'll go left with 5 agents, you go right with 5. I'll fire first, draw their attention. Men on my side, I want you to use cover fire, making them concentrate directly at us."

A wondering wookiee came with 20 feet of them, smelling the air. Luthis shot both his guns, making contact with his head, he dropped silently.

"Your team, should flank them, once we see you in, we'll also come in, they won't know where to turn. Over and out."

Luthis started to lead the way away from Jaster. His five men followed. Luthis started to shoot, skinning random wookiee's as he also shoot randomly.

"Alright men, FIRE!"

And so it began.

vandren.jpg

((wrong alias so shoot me))

Duo moved back, towards Shadowfett. As he took out the remaining wookiees, Duo moved towards his ship”¦he slipped up and into it quickly. He moved towards his already open cargo bay.

He paused for a spilt second in the doorway to observe his pride, his joy, his favorite toy. He moved his hand over the surface of it. The dull shine of its duel chain guns hooked on too the back, Jet black in color and obviously missing parts of armor here and there. Removed for the extra speed it would provide of course. A single large blade concealed with in each arm”¦

He hit the controls to lower him and Deaths Retribution down. He strapped himself in as the slow hiss of the platform slowed”¦then stopped. He looked on as the others were beginning to move towards the town. He moved forward, the metallic Clank clank clank of his foot steps echoed a bit as he moved forward into the city

Duo moved forward to the front of the formation. He drew out his swords and went in. Three wookiees turned and fired upon him. He moved in quickly, his suit moving first to the left then right before cutting one of the wookiees down. A bow caster bolt hit his suit knocking him slightly off balance.

”œDamn wookiee!”

Carnage.jpg

Will sent back word to Piccolo

((OOC: I have no idea how many warheads I have, so if someone would be kind enough to fill me in I am willing to correct my mistake.))

"right! I will try as best I can"

he then made way for the forest and readied his warheads for there launch.

-Drop-

He had dropped a warhead directly over the forest, and just in case was going to drop a few more to spread the fires around.

so he dropped about three more on the outlying forest, and made sure he didn't get too close to the forest's edge.

Edited by Guest

OOC: (I took too much time posting this post, that Luthis and other posted behind me. I am now editing, so that the story can flow.

*The wookiees were not stupid creatures as Jaster had mistakenly thought. The bowcaster and blaster armed wookiees formed two 5 unit pods. The split and went to the left and right flank. The wookiees armed with vibro-axes, spanners, ryyk blades, and durasteel rods came up the center of the two pods in a tight arrowhead formation. They have advanced military tactics. This must be a militia held over from the days of the Liberation of Kashyyyk. They are going to be harder to talk out than I had thought. Jaster looked over to Luthis.*

"Ok, sounds like a good plan. I'll comm if we get in trouble, I trust you to do the same.

*Luthis nodded a silent 'yes' as he pulled his blasters from his side. Jaster looked behind him, and and touched the side of his helmet.*

"Comm to Beta Team...Comm to Beta Team: Follow me. Keep offensive shots to a minimum. We are going to go as quietly as possible. Center shots upon the two front most creatures. Aim for the kill spots. Take shelter behind the limbs. They won't protect you for too long, so move continually."

*Jaster turned around and fired his flechette canisters. 4 canisters shot towards the advancing group, and exploded. The energized microneedles exploded out. One wookiee fell , wounded. Hopefully a capture. Most of the microneedles couldn't penetrate the creatures' this fur and skin. Jaster threw the launcher down, and pulled 2 thermal detonators into the advancing, (and growing?) mob of Wookiees. He reached down and picked up his cane and bag. He made a small motion with his hands, and jumped up onto another branch and creeped around to the next limb. The five agents followed below and behind, quietly, but quickly.

Jaster's troupe finally made it to a somewhat flanking position and he gave the order to open complete fire on a pod of gunners. He rolled a few thermal detonators at them, and the 5 agents laid enough energy into the hairy bodies to light Coruscant for a week. They managed to get off a few bowcasters shots, though his men were covered by the foilage. The 5 wookiees laid burned, smoking, and dead. Jaster turned to see one of his own, a young agent, lifeless and bleeding. He ordered to check his vitals, but Jaster already that we had encountered the first casualty.*

Edited by Guest

jastah-champ.gif

{P.I.M.P.}

OOC: You're in a Defender? That should be eight of whatever you choose between concussion missiles and torpedoes--it can even be a mix of the two.

IC: ShadowFett was slightly annoyed that Duo had brought in a large machine to aid him with the battle. Machines were impersonal, and they took away the need to be resourceful and creative in combat. He would not order the man to leave the exoskeleton-like machine, but he would not think as highly of the man until proven otherwise.

The Mandalorian moved outside the hangar behind the mech, at least taking advantage of its armor and weapons. It would provide fine cover. He sheathed his vibroblade again and picked his rail detenator to continue firing with. He fired two more charges, clearing out several wookiees. Even this slaughter was not the best thing for Fett, for he preferred something even more personal--skill against skill.

But some things had to be given up for maximum efficiency. Calling through the hangar door for the operatives that had recently landed, the operative fit three new explosive charges into his large gun. Snapping the forward half back up in line with the back, Fett spun the three-charge rotunda and slapped the weapon back into its holster on the side of his rocketpack.

Choosing next a disruptor rifle, the experienced bounty hunter tried to keep things interesting. A pair of wookiees opened fire on his location with bowcasters, so he kicked his left foot out and dropped to his right knee, using his right hand to hold balance and his left hand to unsteadily bring his large disruptor rifle around for a shot. He was almost ambidextrous, but such a rifle was difficult to wield one-handed regardless of which one it was.

Fett squeezed off a shot which completely disentagrated his left-most target. Then, raising his right arm, he fired an explosive dart from his gauntlet, which heavily wounded the opponent on the right. Rising to his feet under the cover of a trio of Black Sun operatives of little merit but some skill, the Mandalorian surveyed the battle. Things were going well--only a single casualty so far.

Ki made her way through bodies of wookiees and men alike, stopping to slit the throat of a badly injured wookiee, putting it out of it's misery rather than leaving it to suffer more. She moved from cover to cover, advancing with the others, trying to keep her mind off her beloved. Her face now a mask, she moved methodically through, conserving her ammunition and making every blaster shot count, every swipe with her vibroblade true.

She came up against another wookiee, a small female by the looks of her and for a moment it seemed her opponant seemed understand her pain, but that moment passed and the wookiee struck at her with the short blade. Ki's lip curled to a sneer behind her helmet as she let her blade clash with the wookiee's, although small in size, still much larger in build than she.

Ki let her pain give her strength as she took it out on her opponant, drawing first blood by slicing off the other hand of the wookiee. She let her pain come out with words then also, her strikes coming faster than the wookiee could compensate for, "How dare you die on me Kabe, how dare you leave me alone! Why did you have to sacrifice yourself like that?" Grief came through loud and clear through her voice as she kept up the barrage against the wookiee. "Why?! Why?! Why?! Why'd you go and die on me?"

She had tears trickling down from the corners of her eyes as she dispatched her opponant with a viscious strike, getting thru the wookiee's defenses and plunging the blade straight through her heart. Watching without any satisfaction as the life faded from the dim brown eyes. Not able to wipe her own eyes, she just continued on, not caring now if any of the others had heard her outburst.

((edited for spelling - man I was tired when I wrote this one out!))

Edited by Guest

KiVastor.jpg

"Wait a second.... Weren't you just here and- Oh, wait, nevermind. For some reason I'm getting deja vu..."

[meaning Alora]

ShadowFett furrowed his eyebrows as he heard Ki Vastor's outbreak. His first thought was that it was unwise to let one's anger guide them in combat. Anger could be blinding, and one that was blind made mistakes. Mistakes could cost one their life.

But then the content of the woman's words came into split-second analysis. So Kabal Daisaku was dead. That would put Piccolo back in the position as leader of the Black Sun Organization. Last time that had happened at the disappearance of Smash Daisaku, the Black Sun had been destroyed by Piccolo's enemies as a result.

This time would be different, Fett decided. Not only was the organization more powerful now than it had been then, but no one had heard from Rane Scando and his mercs or even Ob Ordeena in some time. Black Sun's old enemies were gone, and here they were trying to make enemies with the Jedi.

The Jedi were a very different form of enemy, however. They did not have personal hate and they did not have something against Piccolo himself. As long as Fett could remember, Piccolo hadn't even killed a Jedi, though the Mandalorian himself had taken the life of a Jedi Master.

ShadowFett returned to the present, all these thoughts passing by in an eyeblink. "Let's hit them where they'll remember it--head for the center of the village and find the wookiee chieftain," he ordered.

OOC: As much as I would like to kill the chieftain myself, I'm leaving in less than an hour. Command of my squad goes to Ki Vastor. Just pretend that Fett is in with the group of operatives. Hopefully I'll be back in time to fight a Jedi if they decide to show up.

((><>< I did it again...now you can really shoot me.))

Duo turned and watched for a few brief seconds as the one known as Ki had an out burst. Someone had died and she didn't seem to please. He smirked as she cut down the wookiee.

Carnage.jpg

Luthis and his men moved quickly, wookiee's now appeared to be everywhere. They made themselves obvious, so the Wookiee's would turn to them instead of Jaster's group. He heard a quiet shrill behind him, checking back, a men had been hit in the leg with a bowcaster. Luthis was fast, he pulled his two blasters up, shot the wookiee twice in the face again.

"Let's ge...."

Too late, it looked like the whole wookiee villiage had surrounded him. They had their casters ready to fire, but Luthis was quick. He threw down a stun grenade, casters went off, one streaked near the torso of Luthis, burning his armor. He lifted off, as he heard the screams of his officers get shot. He had to sacriface them, had to. He and his jet pack were nearly 20 feet off the ground when Luthis pulled the two thermals out of his pocket. He threw them to the ground, and it seemed more wookiee's formed. They all looked around to see where Vandren had gone, what they found was a parting gift that had fell from the sky, a wookiee held it in his hand.

Another gift had fallen on the opposite side of the crowd, and boom, what seemed to be hundreds of wookiee parts blew up and around, but their was still a horde left. Luthis spotted Jaster and his crew, he flew to them and dropped down. Breathing fast.

"At least ten to twenty wookiee's, as you can see. We should probably open fire... quickly."

Luthis kept breathing.

vandren.jpg

*Jaster spotted Luthis as he came down to land.*

"I have one casualty. A bowcaster got him right in the side cleft of his armor. Where's you team? --Nevermind, they figured out where you landed. You're right, 10 or 20 of them. Luthis.... Take this."

*Jaster reached down and unzipped his bag. He pulled out a large black box-like machine. He hit a blue button in its side and it began elongate and unfold. At its end, a small, perpetual energy spark appeared.*

Luthis asked, "Stun weapon?"

"Nope, worse... Flamethrower. I want you and 2 of my operatives to go westward and burn down those huts over there. Never mind if there is anyone or anything in there. Burn them all down, and anyone who stands in your way. That will take some of the wookiee away from the battle. The other two agents will stay here with me and fight this mob. we'll cover you as long as we can. Go, Go,GO!"

*Jaster turned to the area of the mob. He held out his E11 and sent off a few shots. But the gun stopped after the first burst. He tried to take the blast cartridge out of the rifle, but the excessive heat from shooting had melded the cartridge in. He threw the weapon down and reached in his bag. All that was left was another belt of detonators and a blaster pistol. He put the belt over his shoulder and gave the blaster to one of the agents behind him. He looked down for anythin he may have dropped. He found a smoldering wookiee arm hold a bowcaster. He had never shot one, but he thought he may as well try.

Jaster held the massive weapon in his hand. He used his enhanced strength to pull back and cock the weapon. He let a shot go. It burned wildly in the air as the green bolt splattered on an advancing wookiee's chest. It fell backward, dead. So that's why these weapons are so good. He shot more rounds off taking down more of the hairy sentients. Hi men were laying energy into the others, and many were falling, but the mob seemed to grow. Where more people coming to join the militia? Or am I just imagining? He began to look worried as the got closer. Then his mind finally got an idea worth using. He jumped up, over, and then pulled the figuregead of his cane from the bottom part. It unsheathed his vibrosword. He twisted the head again and the sword began to hum with its movement. He looked down and used most of his might to send the vibrosword into a great bough of the tree. The sword went in about one-third of the diameter of the tree. He turned off the vibration and pulled the sword out. He gave another hack, then sheathed his sword. He took a breath and jumped onto the tree limb. Under the force of his jump and his weight, the weakened limb cracked and came crashing down. He gave a short burst of his jet pack, keeping him from the danger of the fall, and setting the limb's large leaves on fire.

He touched down and looked behind him. The fallen limb had taken many wookiees out, and separated the groups into 2 halves. He and his men were separated, but he would be able to make it back over. He looked at the bewildered and puzzled wookiees, and drew his sword once more. He let it start vibrating, and he kicked a stick in the direction of the beasts. They spun around, weapons drawn. *

"Boo."

*He jumped up and over, and came down on top of the fron most wookiee, the wookiee seemed to be stunned or unconcious from the burden of the Eclipse warrior upon his back. Jaster spun around, keeping his sword rigid. It clashed with furry flesh and weapons. When he had finished the turn, there was a wookiee stading there with a durasteel pipe. Jaster went up for a slash, but he drew it back and thrusted it into the wookiee's belly. He yanked up and in, then ripped it to the left, to regain the blades mobility. The wookies entrails fell from his opened gut, but he still swang at the Chiss. Jaster gave a low swing of the blade, chopping off the wookiee's arms. The defenseless and wounded wookies gave a roar od hatred as Jaster slit through his head, just to make the noise stop. He looked at the others who were ready to engage.*

In a very angry voice, with the muffling from his helmet, Jaster said, "You hairy beast want to die don't you? Don't you get it? We are going to kill you all! it would be smarter to escape to the woods and live out your existance there. your whole planet is under attack! Your buldings are smoldering! Why don't you just leave?"

*The wookiees would have none of Jaster's talk. They continued to advance and the Black Sun operative just sighed and went about his work.*

jastah-champ.gif

{P.I.M.P.}

Piccolo's Firespray lead the fighters around the largest wookiee settlement, searching for signs of any wookiee villages nearby that they'd missed. The wookiees were as short on fighters as Piccolo had expected, and thus far he'd experienced little resistance.

What I wouldn't give to be down there right now. I do need a new cape after all.

But Piccolo knew he best served the Black Sun in the air. And as he'd always done, the hunter did what was best for the organization, no matter what the cost to himself. Piccolo moved his metal arms and legs in his seat.

Doshans have been known to regrow limbs. Don't forget that.

Piccolo's sulking was interrupted by a massive explosion on the left of his viewport. Shocked Piccolo dipped down and made a u-turn. The other fighters struggled to match the maneuver. Piccolo studied his readouts, opening up his comm. His left wingman had been hit.

"Look out Will. It looks like they've got antiaircraft turbo lasers built into those mountains."

They must have been capable of firing long distances, the mountains were barely a speck on the horizon.

"Separate from the formation, fly low and fast."

The operative pilots obeyed his command, and they headed for the snow-capped peaks at an incredible speed. Piccolo opened his comm to Fett and Jaster.

"I need a status report."

"thanks piccolo"

Will said as he narrowly dodged the left wingman's fate.

Will made sure his bombing job was done and then headed toward the mountains to take out the lasers, as he continued to dodge repeat fire coming from them.

((OOC: thanks for the info Handofthrawn I just didn't want to be cheating anything.))

Edited by Guest

Luthis moved quickly, as did the other operatives behind him. He pulled the gun in front of him, getting ready to wreck havoc to the village. But, he needed to set out lookouts, he didn't want to get surrounded again.

"Alright men, I want you to go into the middle, and hit the comm button if anything happens." Luthis pointed to the one in front of him. "I want you to stick with me, and cover my back, were going to be doing this quite quickly, I don't think we have much time."

Nodding again, Luthis turned on the gun, flame poured out. As nearly five minutes went by, it was taking to long, he looked at the canister on the flame-thrower, it was pretty full. So, as any normal pyro would do, he threw it into the village, as it neared the ground, Luthis used his scope, and shot his pistol, igniting the fluid as it exploded into a huge ball of flame, igniting anything and everything in his view. The operative came running, fire running up his sleeve.

"You assho..."

"Now now, we don't say things about our superiors, do we Joe?" Luthis smirked, his gun in the operative Joe's mouth.

"I think it's time to go back, sattle up boys." Luthis moved quickly, he saw a pack of wookiee's running for the burning villiage, black smoke raised upwards. He hurried, but he still saw a large crowd hovering around Jaster and his men, he would need to distract them to meet up with them. Two wookiee's caught sight of Luthis, but Luthis didn't with them. As they snuck quietly behind them, Luthis heard a ruffle in the leaves, it was too late, they had took the other operatives, guns pointed at their heads.

"Fooka, fooka, foo!" Luthis thought he said, "Stand down, or these men dead."

"Great language you fat lard, now, let these men go, or you will be like the rest of your family." Luthis pointed to the west, as they looked quickly, but it was an easy move. He quickly pulled both of his blasters out and shot the first wookiee in the neck, it instantly died, the other grabbed hold of the other operative. It would be heard to get out of this one, but Luthis knew what to do.

Pressing the button on his pack, he flew into the air, shooting down on the Wookiee, but it was quick, breaking the operatives necks as it jumped fairly high to pull Luthis down. The pack failed, as too much weight was being put on it, he was now mortally pissed.

"I don't think you will be around long enough to break anymore thing..." He heard a crack, his ankle felt as though it was pudding.

"Or so you may, but not anymore." Luthis couldn't get a clean shot off, but he would have to, he threw the gun down quickly at the monkey's head. He heard a faint shrill as the Wookiee fell to the ground, Luthis pounced on him, as his right hand smacked him in the face, his left pulled out a nice, long, slick, sharpened Vibro-blade, he pushed it into the neck of the wookiee, instanstly killing that one.

Luthis rolled off the dead body, he had lost 7 men, one pistol, and a flame thrower canister, not good, but not too bad. As Luthis looked at it, he had been more daring then others in his group, but he didn't know, it was hard coming back after so long and controlling wimps who couldn't shot a gun if their life... their mind depended on it. He took of his helmet, he dirty blond hair and sweat glimmering in the sun light.

He got up and started into a slow jog, placing on his helmet once again. Wookiee's ran in each direction, not knowing which way to save, which way to go. But Luthis did, he unsheathed his last thermal, and threw it into the growing crowd of the wookiees...

vandren.jpg

(Im not going to be able to post too much this week. Probably only once per day untill thursday evening. But you guys seem to be doing ok without me. ))

Piccolo's voice rang throught Avion's ship as the first set of orders came through. It seemed guards were more of a thread to the half-doshan than he thought. It was obviously too much of a risk for the ground troops. I sniper was needed for this one.

As soon as his commanding officer stopped speaking, Avion was quick to leave. he left his ship behind as he ventured deep into the forests of the Kasyyyk surface. The masses of trees and foliage would provide ample cover for the Zabrak to work. Using a small traking system attacked to his wrist, Avion made his way through the woods. His destination was the closest villiage to his ship. As the edge of the forest came into view, the young bounty hunter started to crawl on his stomach, trying to keep himself hidden from view.

It didn't take long to notice the Black Sun attack was already going on. There were huts on fire and dead bodies everywhere. It looked as if the ground itself was furry. Keeping his eyes in his scope, Avion searched the villiage for anything that looked like a warehouse. It was didn't take long for him to notice one considering there were several wookiees standing guard without heading directly into the fight.

The first kill would be easy considering he had the element of surprise on his side. But once the first was down, it would be a heck of a lot harder. Avion kept his gun steady moving the cross-hairs towards the first guard, who was pacing the enterance of the warehouse. The Zabrak aimed a little bit ahead of his enemy, making sure he would hit. A miss would be far too costly.

With a squeeze of a trigger and a loud bang, the first wookiee became an unmoving mass of fur. The senses of the remaining guards were now alert. The second shot was harder considering the wookiee's were now moving, trying to find those who were firing upon them. Fortunately it seemed like they haven't spotted Avion quite yet. The tree's from the forest were still providing plenty of cover.

Avion fired a second shot, hitting his second target in the shoulder, bringing him down. Third shot missed however only brushing the third wookiee's fur. The result splintered through the warehouse and looked as if the bullet struck the contents inside. Fortunately, there were no explosions, so the bulled must have hit something harmless. Avion fired a forth shot, finally brining the third mass of fur to the ground. There was only one remaining.

The last wookiee was smarter than Avion had thought. He seemed to have crasped the fact that he was being snipped. The wookiee sprang towards the enterance of the warehouse. He was doing excatly what Piccolo said. The opponent was trying destroy the supplies he was guarding. Fortuately for Avion, he was concentrating too hard to panic. Just as the wookiee crossed the threshold of the large hut, a snipper bulled conected with his back, sending him sprawling forward. Every last gaurd had been elemenated, leaving its contents available for plunder.

The bounty hunter silently congradulated himself before returning his full attention to he battle ahead. He kept his eye out for any operative in trouble, ready to lend a helping bullet.

Avion.jpg

"Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them makes life meaningful."

-Joshua J Marine

While Fett and the other operatives laid on covering fire, Ki followed Duo up against the Chieftain. She was kept busy, slashing her blade and firing her blaster in defense of her fellow operatives, turning in time to see Duo get himself into trouble against his opponant, against the Chieftan. She had fallen into a battle mindset now, not thinking about anything but what she was currently doing. Stay alive, attack the enemy. Seeing the injured wookie still striking in his death throws, she leapt to Duo's aid once more, slitting the Cheiftan's throat to finish him off. She grabbed the Chieftan's blade, holding it high as she yelled at the remaining wookies to stand down.

"Your leader is dead. I have his blade. Stand down or be destroyed."

She knew she'd become a sniper's target, standing over the fallen Wookiee leader but she wasn't much in a caring mood right then as she held his ceremonial blade high. She also called in that Duo was down and that they had killed the Chieftan when he wouldn't surrender.

Lowering the blade, she looked over the fallen wookiee, thinking that his pelt would look good as a gift for a certain someone that they would be wise to stay on the good side of... she signalled for one of the other operatives to skin his pelt while she stood guard, firing her blaster at any that approached the semi-secure area. She didn't feel like getting any more blood splattered than she already was.

KiVastor.jpg

[meaning Alora]

OOC: GROWL! This post is cursed! I have tried posting it twice and it has disappeared both times...

IC:

*Jaster had killed the group of wookiees with his intense fighting, but one remained. And this one, this one was good. When Jaster had slaughtered the group of wooks with his vibrosword. But when he came to this one, he parried with his ryyk blade. They dueled for a short time, and Jaster brought his sword back and the wook did too. As they both swung their weapons, they clashed at the apex of power and velocity, and they shattered. The fragments fell to the ground and so did the two battlers. Jaster jumped up on both feet and met the wookiee who had already clamored to his hairy paws. They fought for what seemed like hours, though it was only a few minutes. Jaster found an opening and drew back for a puch that would end the fight. He let his hardened fist loose with all his might. The fist seemed to fly like a rock at the wookies sweat-drenched furry face. But right before the fist made contact it stopped. But not by Jaster, by the wookiee. The wook had grabbed the Bounty Hunter's wrist. The wookiee smiled as he tightened the grip. Jaster began to feel the pain. But the Black Sun agent had been taught time and time again the power of pain resistance. But it still hurt. Jaster struggled to pull away, but the wookiee was using all the strength he had to crush his arm. Jaster's gauntlet began to crumple. But the crumpling gauntlet caused the flamethrower withheld within it to activate. A bright stream of flame sprayed hot fire upon the wookiee's arm. The fire caught quickly and began to burn up to the head, face, chest, and other arm. The wookiee let go of Jaster as it tried to pat himself free from the fire. But it was no use. The wookiee was roaring in pain. His fur was smoking, his fleshed burned black. Jaster took a hold out blaster from his boot and shot the suffering wookiee in the head twice. Even Jaster had a soft spot in his six-chambered heart for a good combatter. He touched the side of his helmet.*

"Comm to Commander Piccolo... Comm to Piccolo. This Jaster. We have this village under control. We have 6 prisoners. I am going to send them to the dungeon ship. I have yet to get a casualty count, and have not seen Luthis. I will find him. What are my orders, sir?"

*As Jaster waited waited for the return call he climbed through the fallen limb. He saw the 5 unconcious wookiees under the tree. He checked their vitals and continued on. There was a smoldering battlefield. 10 wookiee bodies laid there, smoking with the amounts of energy that had entered their bodies. He walked to the area that he left his men. He immediantly saw one of them. He was layed over the repeating blaster, his body ravaged and his head laying a foot away in a pool of blood. The other was not to be found. He heard something and he turned with his blaster aimed forward. There was nothing but a wookiee carcass. But from under the corpse of the wooly beast came movement. Jaster grabbed the dead body and threw it into the pile of bodies. There, cut badly, bruised, and half suffocated was the other agent.*

"What happened?" Jaster asked as he applied Bacta to the man's wounds.

"This wookiee jumped down from behind us. He chopped up Lisow, and attacked me. I had nothing but this blaster left, and I unloaded the whole thing into him. His body fell on me and I haven't been able to get him off of me." the agent explained.

"Its alright. We're done for now. You get a good bonus. Here, I'll take yo back to the ship."

*Jaster grabbed up the wounded man and the gun turret. He walked slowly to the ship, passing the wook he had shot earlier. He unloaded the man into the ship and laid him in the on board sleepcouch. He left the Turret there for the pilot and wounded operative to defend themselves. He then picked up the electrocuffs and a blaster rifle and went out to collect the prisoners. He led first one in, and sat him in the back of the ship, and locked him the bulkhead. He brought in the other five, and did the same. He gave the pilot instructions to get the wounded operative to the Med Field. Then to drop off the prisoners at the Dungeon ship. He was then to return to whereever Piccolo or Jaster called for him. As the drop ship lifted off, Jaster went off to find Luthis and the rest of the squad. He awaited Pic's command.*

jastah-champ.gif

{P.I.M.P.}

The Black Sun fighters were coming fast, and the wookiee defenses weren't going to stop them. With so many fighters spread out only one or two fell to the cannons before the Black Sun had arrived. Simultaneously torpedo and warhead launchers fired at the hidden defenses. The rock face crumbled to dust. Piccolo barked orders, pulling into a u-turn again.

"Reform into your units. Will, form up as my right wingman."

They flew over the tree tops back toward the main village. Piccolo could see the large fires that had spread over the forest from the efforts of Will and the other Black Sun pilots. All was going as planned. Piccolo received the comm from Jaster as they neared the scene of the battle.

Only six? There's no way he couldn't have gotten way more than that.

But Piccolo wasn't angry at all, he was actually amused. This sort of behavior wasn't new coming from Jaster. It brought back a lot of memories from their previous adventures. Piccolo gave new orders to Will.

"I'm landing. Take command of the fighters, and clear out a landing area large enough for transport ships."

Piccolo ordered the transport vessels to come planetside where Will directed them to. The Howling Runner touched down on the surface of Kashyyk. Piccolo had left his Eclipse armor on Dubrillion, instead choosing to where his Sonic Resonance Armor. The armor was very strange looking. It was all white, with a large circular view port in the center of the dome shaped helmut. Each of his palms had a strange circular pattern as well. The hunter strapped his blaster rifle across his chest, and moved toward the center of the village. He left an open comm to all the remaining elite operatives, Fett, Ki, Jaster, Avion, Duo, and Luthis.

"Secure your areas and meet me in the center of the village. Leave instructions to have the prisoners taken to the transport ships. They should arrive shortly. Try to be quick, the sooner we get out of here the better."

If the Jedi had an interest in protecting Kashyyk they would have been here by now. Only the Republic would be likely to show up at this point. They would tear the small Armada to pieces. But Piccolo was not discouraged. He hadn't expected the Jedi to show up. They would need more motivation. Kashyyk was only the beginning.

Luthis got up from his position, he had just got finished patching up jet pack, and, at that very second, he rocketed in the air, comming Jaster.

"I'm here, let's head to the center. See you there."

Luthis flew fast, landing, and a loud thud echoed throughout the deserted villiage.

"Good job men." Luthis nodded to the operatives that surrounded him.

vandren.jpg