Kashyyyk

RaveN

Slicer had be awoken by the sound of a ship. It seems that casting his power about could be very taxing upon a person if done mutliple time. the first time he had felt fine afterwards.

Jumping up he figured he would check it out on his own, while he could send droids to check it out, it would be interesting to see if this was another wookiee counter attack.

Slicer was tempted to use the force in order to aid h im i his approch however he had been able to traverse jungles in a stealth like manner long before he had discovered he had the power of the force. he would not need it. It would only prove to be in insult to his own natural prowess.

despite his armor and bulk he smoothly eased himself into the branches of a tree. Looking donw he could see a ship and some sort of alien standing near it.

Great trouble. Funny I don't sense him in the force.

Slicer removed the scalpe Hunter and aimed at the alien. With a single pull of the trigger he allowled the blaster bolt to graze the alien slightly in the shoulder.

"Consider that to be a warning shot. Explain your reaosn here or else I shall kill you."

Slicer kept himself hidden in the tree and moved the sight slightly over the center on the man's head.

Slicer.jpgMy sig is my profile...

ship

Rodya heard the slight click of the trigger as Slicer fired his weapon. The Dashade could have turned to dodge the blast, but instead he stood perfectly still. He wanted to test his new toy.

The blast nicked his shoulder and glanced away. A surge of electricity rushed through Rodya's body as the implant communicated with the nano-bots for the very first time. It had worked. The implant had formed a successful barrier around Rodya's body and had deflected the shot leaving Rodya unharmed.

Rodya turned to face the voice. The evil adrenaline that had flowed through his body while he was landing was still pumping through his viens. Rodya embraced his anger, but kept his emotions in check. He would not attack yet, perhaps this would not have to end in violence.

"My name is Rodya. I am a Black Sun Operative here on personal business. I seek a Wookie Bowcaster. They are powerful weapons, and they fit my style well. I am not seeking trouble, but I will never turn down a chance to feast on warm blood. Do you stand down or do you wish to feel my fist pound your bones into dust?"

Rodya armed his blaster rifle and stayed on alert. The experienced warrior he was facing would make for a good trophy on one of the walls of the Black Sun headquarters...

rodya2.jpg

Slicer watched the man deflect the blaster bolt at first a moment of suprise over took him but then a smile was brought to his lips, he couldn't read this man through the force however body language spoke volumes. He almost began to laugh. Somehow this creature could generate a way to deflect blaster bolts. This beings power to do so migh have been a reaosn why he got no reading force wise.

Blasters will be useless against this creature. This could be fun. none of the wookiees have proved to be much of a thread yet. However this simply proves that the force is not all knowing.

Slicer tested the branch he was on, even though it was as big as a walkway. Then he quickly removed a knife from his belt. With a single thought he vaulted from the tree and came up behind the alien. Knife in hand he quickly placed the point at the base of the creature's skull.

"Black sun you say. I worked for them once. Can't say I have any regrets."

Slicer sized up the being now that he was upclose, it was as he had guess the creature was indeed taller than he was. Though the armor had made him look shorter. He was tempted to disarm the alien while he still had the ablity however he had no desire to attack a kill a fellow hunter, this man clearly had that look about him. Even if it did remind him of blood lust.

"Tell you what, I won't force this blade inside of your skull, matter of fact I'll even give you to the count of ten to board your ship and fly away. I don't care if you land anywhere else you desire as long as it is over 50 kilometers away from this area."

Slicer removed the point of the blade and gestured to the creature's ship.

"However I suggest you get a move on it lest you tempt me into removing your head. I could always use the practice."

Slicer began to mentally counted in his head as he took a few steps backward, one step for each number. At ten he would reach the deepest of shadows casted by the trees, if the creature wans't gone then he would incapticate it. He didn't wish to kill it, no it would be far more interesting to take him apart piece by piece while the thing is still alive in order to find the reason why he could not feel the creature, he doubted he could choke it since he would have nothing to focus on. however he did still have his hands if he wanted to do it the old fashion way. as a bouns he could figure out how the creature was able to deflect the shot. He wore armor to do just that however he knew that the creature's armor hadn't deflected that shot. the shot hadn't left a single mark on the armor and he could tell the creature was not sporting the same gods he was sporting.

ship

Achzet bowed to his master and sprinted towards the lush forests of Kashyyyk. After a few hours of traveling, he found a small village of about twenty-one wookiees.

He saw five guards and six houses. Each house contained three wookiees, but the sixth, was the largest house. The sixth house contained the leader. Achzet lept into the nearest tree. He approached the two guards of the north end of the village. He lept from the tree, landing upon the jugular of a wookiees neck, instantly killing it. He grabbed the wookiee's staff and ran it through the other wookiee. It grunted and then fell. Achzet grabbed both of the bowcasters and left the staffs.

Achzet sprinted towards the east end of the village. He approached the single guard and lept downward, landing behind the large creature. He took out his small knife that he always kept on him and grabbed the creature's mouth. He sliced the knife across its neck, spewing blood all over Achzet's gloves. He threw the corpse to the ground, grabbed its bowcaster and ran to the south end of the village. He threw his saber at the creature and used the force to activate it mid-flight. It flew through the creature's skull and Achzet deactivated it. He walked over to the wookiee and grabbed its bowcaster. He pulled the hilt of his saber out of the wookiee's skull and laughed as the blood ran through his head and onto the ground. Achzet approached the final guard at the west side of the village. He landed behind the creature once more, and grabbed its neck. With a great thrust he heard a snap and the creature's eyes rolled into the back of its head. It fell to the ground with a loud thud. Achzet walked into the village, by then, nighfall fell. Achzet grabbed a torch from a pole and looked at it. He threw it, landing on a house. The roof caught fire and Achzet heard the screams of many villagers. He chuckled and watched the roof collapse on three of the wookiees. He grabbed another and threw it on another house. Not only did it kill three of the wookiees inside of the house, but it caught fire of the next house. He watched the burning bodies be crushed by the falling debris. He watched the other wookiees run out of their houses, only to fall to the blade of Achzet's lightsaber. There were only four more wookiees left in the village, including the leader. Achzet pushed two of the wookiees into the burning houses, killing them due to the debris and flames. He grabbed another and slit its throat with his knife. Achzet lifted one in the air, via the force, and choked it to death. Achzet watched the leader charge him, only to be decapitated by Achzet's lightsaber. Achzet quickly ran to the houses, and with his special suit on, he was able to recover the bowcasters. He walked over to the leader and grabbed the royal helmet off of its head. He took one last look at the village and burning bodies, then turned his back and sprinted towards his master.

After hours of running, which was no problem due to his mechanical legs, Achzet found his master and another unique looking alien. Slicer held a knife at the base of its skull.

Achzet awaited his master to finish.

GearsSig3.jpg

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Rodya's sinister laugh echoed through the trees of Kashyyyk. A flock of birds were startled into the air by the dark sound waves coming from his vocal cords.

"OK, that sounds fine with me. I don't mind moving my ship if that is all you want, little man." Rodya stepped toward his ship and away from the knife that was pointed at his skull. He would like nothing more than to tear the human in two, and with his strength he could probably do it, but he thought it wise to leave and fight another day. Rodya may have been blood thirsty, but he wasn't crazy. Chaos did not yet reign supreme in his mind, but someday would it?

"I like your style short one," Rodya said as he walked up the ramp to his ship, "You are straight forward. You do not dodge the real issues at hand. If at one time you were loyal to Black Sun, then perhaps you could be again. We shall see."

With that Rodya turned and made his way to the pilot's seat. He lifted off and moved his ship away from the compound. What a strange fellow, he thought as he found a clearing in the shadow lands to safely land his ship in.

The dark forest of Kashyyyk was a dangerous place full of hostile creatures, but Rodya was just as hostile and a stong warrior like himself should be able to handle himself in such a place. He stepped out and took a look around...

rodya2.jpg

Achzet watched the creature walk back to its ship and fly away. Achzet turned his focus upon his master and walked over to him. He bowed and looked up. He pulled off the bag of bowcasters and held them out.

"Master, I have destroyed a wookiee village. I have claimed their bowcasters and the royal crown of their chief."

GearsSig3.jpg

*A lone ARC 170 pulled out of hyperspace above the planet. It's pilot frowned as he scanned the readings.*

"Small energy discharges on the planet...strange, I thought most of the main wokkiee tribes left for the unknown regions..."

*Kirlocca shook his head. He needed to focus. His homeworld held answers for him, along with his future. The jedi master did not deny the fact that the force had a strong pull on him here.*

"I can't waste my time up in space..."

*Kirlocca pushed his starfighter in for a landing near the Allackri region of the planet. Despite being untrained in piloting, the jedi master seemed to handle his starfighter extremely well. Once the fighter had cooled down enough, Kirlocca grabed his suplies and head off, slowly but surely keep his eyes and hear, and nose open to all his surroundings...*

((I want to find you, not the other way around.))

Slicer summonded two magnaguards as the creature boarded it's ship. As the engines began to warm up he quickly relayed orders to them, with deadly speed and droid like endurance they carried out their orders. Jumping onto the ship unnoticed they rode the ship until it landed again, upon which they quickly disengaged and began to silently watch the creature.

Something about that creaure made Slicer wantto keep an eye on him.

Turning to face his padawan he looked at the bowcasters and crown.

"Hmm ok go dump them in the bow caster room. We have so many we could start a shop at this point."

Slicer looked skyward before he felt something in the force.

hmmm I don't like tis, not one bit.

He sighed and fingered his lightsaber, removing it from his belt he switched it on before switching it off again. Walking to his trnsponder he quickly snapped off a transmission and then sent orders to the droids, one by one they blended into the shadows, content to wait until some enity that was neither Nadus nor Achzet entered the camp.

Slicer then figured his padawan needed something to do besides collect bowcasters.

"Hmmm I have felt two different force signatures on this planet each one belonging to the lightside. The first one was not revealed to me until I was in mediation, then faintly I found it in the sea of darkness that surrounds this planet. It is so faint I have trouble detecting it if I am not focusing upon it.

The second one has recently arrived, I feel a great controlled power rolling off of this one. For some reason I feel like I should confront this second one. Latley I have been disturbed in my mediations as well as in my sleep. I believe that this new one will have what I need to put these disturbances to rest. This leavesthe first prescence up to you to deal with."

Slicer moved closer to his apprentice and gestured out of the camp.

"I want you to construct a trap for the first lightsider. I don't care how you do it. I have a few suggestions on how you could do it since I have given this some thought.

You could first mine an entire village while the slept, then captur etheir leader and place him on the remote detonatior. that way if he moved he would blow his entire village up. plus it keeps all the wookiees in the village for fear is stepping on a mine.

When the lightsider shows up you could actiavte some sort of death trap from the wookiee that the lightsider must save him from. While he is saving him you escape and at th e last secon dpush the wookiee off the detonator causing everything to explode, thereby wiping out an entire village and the lightsider.

You could take a hostage and go from there.

You could hide in a village and remotly take control of a wookiee and use it to attack the man, whe you run out of useable wookiees than you yourself attack him.

You could simply duel him.

You could even set a trap just for him so that he i nadvertly steps in it and causes his own premature death. no matter what you do I want him dead. Report back to me when you have done the deed. I do care however about where you do it. Make sure it is far away from here!

Or else I will kill you myself."

Slicer shooed his apprentice away and tunred his back on him, clasping his hands behind his back he stalked off to prepare himself.

ship

*Kirlocca stoped when he passed by a small old wookiee village. The jedi master took some time to lean down and examine a wookiee body.*

"Karrah should have let his people leave when they had the chance."

*Kirlocca decided to let the wookiee rest in peace, since the planet itself would never rest in peace. Kirlocca also felt no shame about walking the shadowlands, since they were no longer 'shadowlands.' Kirlocca looked skyward to find his barings. He had already traveled two miles form the ship, and only now became aware of what dark tidings that were string within the planet. Kirlocca took a second the fall into the force and let it surround him.*

*Kirlocca now became aware of atleast two dark side presences. One was Achzet. Kirlocca could feel all of his emotions from such a far distance. The second presnece was unknown to the jedi master, but yet strangley inviting. Kirlocca ould feel the second precence feel him out and then attempt to search for him.*

*Kirlocca shook his head. In his head he already knew that there would be some sort of battle. Kirlocca composed himself and then carried on. It did not take him to find the darksider. Kirlocca found the dark jedi walking through the re-growing forest of Jahaii. Kirlocca stood tall on the small hill and shouted at the darksider.*

"Surely you have a better fighting stance then that."

"Or were you not expecting me?"

(*Edited*)

*As the darksider turned around to face him Kirlocca spoke, not giving him a chance to answer the ealier question by giving him another to answer.*

"What is your prestige?"

Slicer had been quietly observing his surrounds. He had though it a good idea to set a few traps but then thought better of it. After all he was postive he could handle this wookiee.

Slicer slowlly turned to face the creature as it spoke. Just the sight of these animals made him want to blow them apart half the time. however the question posed had been quite the strange one.

"I have prestige if that is what you meant to say, Jedi. Naturally it is in the art of mind manipulation and well killing stuff."

Slicer level a carbonite gun at the wookiee.

"Now than Jedi why have you distrubed me so? You have disturbed my mediation, disturbed my sleep cycle and now you disturb my training!"

Slicer began to tighten his hold on the trigger itself, he was tempted to freeze the wookiee however he wanted answers first. However since the Jedi were a people of reaction he knew he needed to hamper the jedi somewhat. With a single flick of the wrist instead of a cool beam intent on freezing the jedi where he stood a single dart flew from the wrist and impaled the Jedi in the neck after fighting its way through the fur.

Slicer paused he wasn't sure if the wookiee had gotten a full dosage, but he knew for a fack that it had hit him he could tell from the gentle sway of the wookiee when teh drug began to spread quickly.

Hmm I am not sure perhaps I Should send him another. After all if that was the glancing blow I belive it to be then it will take much longer for him to pass out, given that he is also a wookiee and a Jedi he could fight the effects for a while. however that could work to my advantage.

Leaping back he holstered the gun and removed his saber.

ship

*Kirlocca fell to his knees, not because of the dart, but because he wanted to draw his opponent in. The dart howevere did sit in the wookiees hand. The shot was quick, but the jedi master was quicker.*

*Out of the conner of the jedi masters eyes, he saw Slicer put away his blaster carbine and drew his lightsaber. Kirlocca realized that he must know that the dart never hit the wookiee. Kirlocca stood up, carefully hiding the dart in a small pouch, so that he could research it later. The jedi master pulled out his lightsaber hilt and making a slow walk for the darksider.*

"Are you brain dead? You could have gotten yourself killed if I was a normal wookiee. Drugs like that only speed up our reflexes and enhance our strength. Next time think twice before you fire something like that."

*Kirlocca ignited his cyan blue lightsaber with a snap-hiss. He held the blade in a standard defensive neutral stance. His form is almost flawless, showing the years of training and discipline spent acquiring his skill. Kirlocca stood at the ready, prepared to use a mix between Shien and Ataru on the darksider.*

The tall bulky hunter walked through the underbrush. He had no way of telling what time of day it was, the shade of the massive trees kept things in perptual darkness. He had come to this planet looking for something.

SNAP, Rodya turned ready to fire at will. He scanned the area around him. Am I being followed, he asked himself.

He stood for a while longer, but whatever it had been was either a really good hider or had already left the area. He shook it off and continued walking. As he passed through the bushes he saw a mound off in the distance. It was large, covered with moss, small tree saplings, and was surronded by a shallow swamp.

His massive foot set down in the water. He waded through the swamp to explore the mound. A snake snapped out of the water and struck Rodya on the shin, but his armor protected him. He reached down and with a strong tug he ripped the snake in two. He threw the two halves down and continued onward.

Up and down the slopes of the mound he went not really finding anything of interest until his toe got caught on something hard and metallic. He looked down and saw the skelton of a dead Wookiee still grasping a half buried bowcaster.

With his claws Rodya dug the weapon out of the dirt. Its charges were still active. Amazing, he thought, After being left in such a place for so long this thing still works. Why would anyone want to kill off creatures that can create such perfect weapons and that have the potential to be killing machines. Give me an army of Wookiees and I'll give you the Galaxy.

Rodya fingered the trigger of his new bowcaster. This one came with a customized grenade launcher, something he would like very much. He stood back admiring the weapon, but little did he know that he was being watched...

rodya2.jpg

Slicer glanced below him. Despite the fact that the ground he walkeed on way really a branch since he had left the beach arear he noted with pleasure that he could simply fall down into the shadowlands if it pleased him to do so.

Suddenly a snap hiss brought his attention back upon the big wookiee.

I almost feel sorry for the Jedi, that saber has about as much of a chance of hurting me as a ray of light. Funny thing the only way he could hurt me would be if he used those claws of his but, that would deem him a mad claw and cast out from his people. He could try and rely on brute strenght however with my lightsaber he would have a difficult time wrapping his arms around me or simply even punching me. This will be fun.

Darth Asperser suddenly broke out into a hardy laugh.

"Perhaps, amazing though that you know the chemical makeup of something that didn't even touch you."

Planting his right foot forward he fsuddenly launched himself at the Jedi master. instead of immediatly attacking however he instead dove for the big wookiee's feet, grabbing him by the ankle he took himself and the wookiee crashing downward until the fell to a rather soild tree branch, now they could see enier sky nor ground.

I figured he needed some sort of advantage. Might as well make this a little challanging.

With his lightsaber still deactivated he broke away contact from the JEdi and repulled his carbonite gun, in a single motion he pointed, aimed and fired a cool beam at the Jedi before reholstering it.

ship

*Kirlocca hit the branch with a thud. The dark jedi was good. Kirlocca quickly got himself up, but before Kirlocca could get back in his stance, a bolt was flying towards him. The jedi weapon master bent over backwards to advoid the laser, showing a side of wookiees that has never been seen before.*

"I might just loose this battle."

*Kirlocca quickly capitalized on his opponent's shock of seeing a wookiee with such flexibility. Kirlocca jumped through the air,(Slow motion.) Pulling out a second lightsaber hilt. The jedi master activated it with another snap-hiss, this time, instead of a blue blade, the balde was Cyan. Kirlocca brought both of his in a U formation arch. (Real time.) Kirlocca made sure that both blades would strike at the dark jedi's legs.*

Slicer looked at the rather large wookiee coming toward him and suddenly leapt into the air in order to avoid it's attack. As the wookiee swiped at where Slicer had formally been Slicer came down hard upon the wookiee's back feet first causing it to crash into the tree branch that supported the two fighters. Leaping away from the big hairball Slice made for the juncture between branch and trunk. He was now about to do something he had never thought about before.

Pointing at the branch he quickly shot a jet of flame from his wrist at it quickly setting it aflame, then submerging himself in the flames he made short work of the branch with his lightsaber. with a loud cracking motion the entire branch began it's plummet into the shadowlands.

Instinctively Slicer activated his saber and cut a handhold into the flaming branch, clipping the weapon back onto his belt he grabbed hold and settled in for the some what long ride.

ship

*Kirlocca quickly deactivated his lightsabers and grabed ahold of his robe and pulled in tight to him, in hope of speeding up his fall to the shawdowlands. It worked. Kirlocca began to pass the dark jedi on their fall to the lowest levels of Kashyyyk. During thier fall, Kirlocca fell into a meditation so that he could heal up his wounds so he could be at one hundred percent for the second part of the battle.*

Calm, find your center. It will give you strength.

*Kirlocca opened his eyes just to see the bottom of the shadowlands come racing at him. Kirlocca used the force to alter his direction so that he would roll when he hit the ground, instead of crash.*

*As soon as the jedi master hit the grouns in his roll, Kirlocca quikly jumped back up to his feet, and then with the help of the force, made another leap in the air, to his still fire falling opponent. Kirlocca hit him right in the chest, throwing him back against a mound in the ground.*

Darth Asperser wore armor for a reason. Not just to protect himself from the little things such rocks and sticks but to protect him from the more dangerous stuff too such as electricty as well as blaster bolts. However the mere indignity of having a foot slam into his chest was far more embarrassing than he cared to deal with. Sure it hurt the wookiee more than it had hurt him but still it was insulting.

Slicer figured that now more than every it would be best to try his trap upon the Jedi. Form what he could tell the wookiee was a Jedi Master but even he should be contained by it. he usppoosed if the wookiee was

allowed to concentrate and put his entire being into trying to escape he might break free but Slicer knew he would never give the big wookiee any time to catch a breather.

Every planet had a darkside be it the result of the dominate speices commiting atrocites or even small sins to the planet's own natural darkside. that which allowed the preditory prey cycle to continously find it's way on many worlds always played out in the same way. Each killer evolving to kill better and each prey speieces finding better ways to hide or flee. The natural darkside is what filled all beings inthe galaxy with the simiple flight or fight response that became the source of so much conflict in the galaxy. After all all beings feel into either the preditor or prey catergory. It was that familiarity with himself and with the nature of the Darkside The Darth Asperser now drew upon in order to connect with the planet.

Deep in the shdaowlands little light ever flitered down to the ground level, the small snatches of light were all some had to go by in order to navigate in the deeper levels.

Slowly slicer began to connect to the force, through his studies he had explored the nature of the darkside and now he would explore the planet's darkside. He doubted that the Wookiee Jedi had a clue about what was going on, however he would be in for quite the suprise.

Slowly but surley the area around the two fighters began to grow even darker than it was naturally.

The dark side aura of the planet combined with that of the Slicer manifested itself in a sable wave that seemed to make the night and the darkness that came naturally to the shadowlands even darker until everything was pitch black. Not even the force would allow one to see. Lucky for him Slicer had the ability to see in such low light situation due to his helmet functions. he could even see in different specturms something he now switched to.

However he was not yet finished. As the Force swelled up inside of him he could feel it threatening to tear him apart as he directed all of concentration toward the wookiee. Slowly his pain, became the Jedi's pain as the planet's pain became his. To the wookiee it seemed as if an oppressive weight had dropped down upon him threatening to suck the life out of him as he were force to suffer under the immensie strain of the Dark Side. throughout histories atrocities had been created on this world, battles had been fought and senseless slaughter had been committed. All of this swirl in the infinite blackness and descend upon the wookiee crushing their spirt and breaking their will.

Slicer himself smiled as the wookiee began to realize that he was the cause of this disgusting feeling they were now being force to deal with. However in the darkness not only could he not see but since the Jedi was force sensitive he would soon figure out that Slicer was either nowhere to be found or all around them as he blended his darkness, his force signature with that of the planet. In a way casting a camoflauge of sorts. making it immpossible for the wookiee to feel him through the force.

Slicer began laughing, a terrible sound that seemed to echo all around in the darkness.

"I could easily free you from this. All you need to do is swear to serve me for the rest of your days. Engage you life debt to me and you shall be free."

Slicer laughed again.

"Better hurry though."

Slicer felt odd, it was as if he was neither tired nor strained. He had combined his power with the power of the planet and had created his third darkside energy trap. Granted it was his third and may not be as strong as it could be if he had done it a hundred times. However he would strengthen it, gain better control over it, and increase his range, soon perhaps not even the strongest of Jedi masters would be able to dispel the darkness.

Slicer noted with glee quite clearly where the Jedi master stood now struggling with the darkness that consumed him. He figured that he might as well make it harder for the wookiee to escape. With the force he moved his hands like a master conductor and sent the flamming tree branch at the Jedi master, it would grated him a brief light to be sure but even the roaring fire which was the branch was swollowed up inside of the darkness. He would be lucky to see it before it hit him.

ship

*Kirlocca was drowning in the dark side. It was everywhere, even before the dark jedi Slicer made it that way. The shadowlands was full of it. Kirlocca closed his eyes, re-awakening an old power of his that he had not used in a long time. When the wookiee re-opened his eyes, they were glowing a weak yellow. Kirlocca was no longer seeing the natural galaxy, but instead, seeing the force for what it is. ((Seeing. It allows FU to see the force for what it is. Kind of like what Neo did in the Matrix.))*

*A dark stiring began in the jedi master. He slowly began to alter the environment in the shadowlands of Kashyyyk. Fog rolled in. Kirlocca used the dark side of the force to create a small storm above the battle ground which the wookiee and his opponent. Kirlocca called on the force to lift his body up and call down a lightning bolt to strike the firey branch. The branch hit the ground with a loud thud. Kirlocca deepened his voice even more so, and spoke to the dark jedi.*

"You should not awake things that you do not know how to battle."

*Edited

*Kirlocca lifted his hands, preparing to have whirlwinds projected from his hands to hit Slicer. Kirlocca now had lost all of his headaches that kept him from concentrating. Kirlocca was now ready to release a force phoenix at the will of the dark jedi...*

((Your move. Make it fun.))

Edited by Guest

I'd like to halt the continuation of this storyline until I have word from Wookiee Jedi. His last post is questionable, and is likely subject to change. Users who are not directly effected by it should continue freely, but for the sake of keeping the story easy to follow it's best that you don't respond to things that may not remain "how it happened."

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

Slicer was amazed the Jedi master had been able to escape the oppressive weight of an entire planet as well as a few species worth.

The scene was set a dark rolling energy trap the slicer still stayed in for no other reason except that he blended in perfectly with it. it was impossible to tell where he was in the energy trap since he was it and it was he and all together it matched his force signature.

Fog moved in from somewhere as water condensed past it's dew point as well as a storm began to form at the top of the lowest branch. To have found a darker more sinster scene anywhere else would be difficult.

Slicer began to pace as the Jedi sat above him floating. His overall force output had increase to an astronomical rate. He would not be beating this Jedi through brute force. No he would have to rely on other tactics.

"You know your kind makes me sick, you are nothing more than a bunch of passive furballs. But you have promise yes you do. And I shall allow you to fulfill that potential."

Slicer concentrated and formed an image of himself in his mind's eye. With great force he projected the same image into the mind of the now floating Jedi. Despite the mental defenses Slicer was able to slip past them all as he attempted a new kind of mental persuasion, one that most trained minds were not ready for.

Suddenly he emerged into a dark room. Standing before him was a gateway of sorts, cautiously he stepped through it and found him in a replica of where he was, on the jungle planet of kashyyk. there were slight differences however such as the being radiating light and power almost as if it was a new sun.

Slicer new full well who that power source represented and he slicer was going to do everything in his power to break it. Willing up mental blocks he began to construct a house in which to place the being in, in what seemed like hours of work but really took seconds he was able to construct a fortress that if real would have been made of quantum armor that had been folded fourteen times. The Slicer activated his well mental lightsaber, He knew that brute force would never work however he had a plan to defend the light side monstrosity. In a flash he attacked dancing around the creature whirling and slash yet never striking at the being, in the end he most likely confused the creature by making it wonder what was the dancing being with a lightsaber.

With a great deal of concentration Slicer suddenly lunged forward and stabbed straight and two at the creature, it was not a killing blow but instead was one to enrage the creatue. Suddenly three more door ways opened up Dancing about like a crazed buffoon Slicer slipped into one with the Wookiee Jedi hot on his tracks. Once inside however he immediately looked at the maze of traps that he had found himself in.

Deactivating his lightsaber he cautiously stepped forward before simply blundering in and admiring his surroundings. He seemed to be in a maze of some sort, with a glance back he could see the light being standing near the door as if not to let him escape, so with a mental surge he pressed forward into the maze. For what seemed to be in eternity Slicer dodged carefully laid traps, the walls coming alive and attacking him and the over all confusion of the maze itself but at long last he reached the prize he had been searching for. Sitting upon a pedestal was a giant balance. While Slicer had no idea what so ever what this thing represented he knew that he would be taking it. He figured that it must be the Jedi's sense of justice, after all the balance could be to favor one thing or another and the maze could represent the dangerous and confusion it often took in order to reach a just decision.

Lost in his thoughts he almost did not noticed the dangerous pack of horned katarn, following him. Pausing in mid stride he turned to face the animals head on. removing a single lightsaber from his belt he was very tempted to activated it. Suddenly en mass they attacked. Five of them in all each one with the intentions to bring him down.

He could feel the panic begin to well up inside of him. He quickly clamped down upon it.

Emotions need to be controlled, if one allows emotion to rule his life he shall be easy prey for his enemies. far to many Sith acted as if the only way to the dark side was to cause as much bodily pain as possible with no fitness. That in order to be truly dark you must be ready to blow your cool at the drop of a hat.

With his lightsaber still off he allowed the force to help guide his movements. Should some one had been observing it would have seemed as if Nadus was doing some sort of lethal dance. Dodging and ducking each lunging creature as if he they were are extremely large and quite the slow moving beings.

Suddenly a red beam of light erupted form the hilt of Slicer's saber. in a flash it erupted and just as quickly shut down. With a loud thump a creature fell to the ground pierced through head with it's spine severed.

Interesting it was as if I knew when to strike. I knew the perfect time to activate my saber even if it was only for a moment. Even more so was the fact this is very much like the duel I was forced into during my short time in the shadowlands.

Suddenly he was knocked of his feet as he was tackled by one of the creatures. Before he knew it they were all upon his biting and slashing and well breaking their teeth against his armor.

"GET OFF ME!"

With a giant Push of the force he sent the animals sprawling away landing as far as ten yards. However before he could fully recover all four of the animals quickly came to their feet and charged. With a giant leap Slicer came down amongst all of the savage wild animals bent on tearing him to shreds. He knew not how long he spent twisting and turning, ducking and diving, dodging the attacks of the creature via the force, yet one by one the creatures dropped, all in the same manner as the first with a single button pressed that just as quickly faded out, much light the light of a candle being blown out by a strong gale.

Dropping to one knee he looked at the last creature dead in the eye. This would be the final move between the two. Darth Asperser jumped to the left as the creature charged past in it's frenzied state. Perhaps it was beyond it's understanding that the armored man had skin too tough for it's teeth. As well as how its fellows had died but it knew that it would tear it's foe apart, with all the rage it could muster it attack in a flurry of slashes and bites each one only swinging in the air as Slicer nimbly moved out the way of each attack. For the last time since this duel had started the sound of a lightsaber sprang forth in the jungle, a crimson blade making it's appearance in the chest of the Katarn before with a loud thud the creature fell to the ground masking the sound of lightsaber retreating back into it's hold.

With the death of the last creature the maze feel away and Slicer began where he started once more. this time with two gateways open. The being of light however looked onsiderable less brighter. clipping the balance onto his belt he entered the second gateway and later the third, each time bring something with him out of the deapths. IN the end after braving dangerous moutains and wave after wave of enemies as well as twisting tunnels and collapsing trees. He had clipped on his belt a balance, a book, and a sword. Which he had come to figure out meant, justice, knowledge, and honor. However the being that had represented the wookiee had steadily grown dimmer and dimmer. Slicer looked at the items and then figured out at last what he was going to do. walking over to his small fortress he had built he tossed the items inside and lockedit. immediatly the being began to assult to small little building. Slicer on the otherhand took this time to postion himself behind the creature. With a sudden leap he activated his saber and made his move to strike. As if sensing the attack the creature turn and grew far brighter than it had been to start with. though now longer did it have the feeling of goodness and well being. Much how a fire roars brightly in it's uncontroled way compared to a light bulb. Yet it was much to late with a swift stroke slicer severed the arm of teh creature, as it landed with a thump Slicer found it even more idffcult to look atthe creature turning away he consturcted yet another mental building, this time with out the resistance offered by the creature. Gently picking up the creature he tossed it inside of the building and locked the door before dissolving himself from Kirolocca's mind.

Slicer looked down at his hands still submerged in the darkness of the energy trap. He could feel the big wookiee even more powerful than his previous eruption of teh force yet feeling lost and confused. Activating his crimsion saber Slicer leapt into the air. As the wookiee turned to face him no doubt with his brain feelining as if it was on locked down yet at the same time caught in a raging inferno Slicer swung his blade. With a loud thumb the right arm of the wookiee fell to the ground below. With a spinning kick he knowed the creatures lights out sending him into a see of oblivion, even if it would only be fore a short time.

With a rather suddeness, the fog cleared and the storm disappated. along with the energy trap as well. Slicer scooped up the fallen wookiee and looked upward to the tops of the trees, activating his jet pack he left the wookiee's arm behind as he felw higher and higher until he emerged unto the rising dawn.

"You are my captive wookiee Jedi and now your world shall be mine much as you are now mine. You have grown far more powerful than I could have known. Now I shall keep my promise to you by allowing you to fulfill that power."

Slicer twisted and quickly headed toward basecanp. Upon arriving he gave the wookiee something for the shock of losing an arm and then quickly bound, and gaged him. with a great deal of concentration he did his best to make the wookiee temporarliy sick by making the wookie feel as if he had been running for days in an oppressive heat. then placing him into a shuttle he instucted two magnaguards to fly him to ryloth.

Then before allowing them to leave he wrote out a datapad and handed it to one of the droids. Stepping off the ship it lifted with a loud roar and soon shot away from the planet.

ship

Achzet bowed to his master and walked away. He ran to the forest and found some trees he thought would be good to use. He cut eight of them down and carried them one by one to strategic areas. After twenty minutes he had them in piles of four. He began to dig several deep holes of which took him several hours of digging. Once he was finished, he grabbed a tree and activated his saber he cut long two-foot spike and lined the bottom of the hole with them. He did the same for the others. The whole process took him approximately fourteen hours to complete. He was only about half way done with his plan.

Achzet lept up onto several branches and tied rope to them. He lept out of the trees and back onto the ground. Achzet made a net out of the rope and tightened it. He pulled the rope and the tree slowly began to bend with it. He put a counter-weight on the rope and his trap was complete.

The final thing Achzet had to do was capture a wookiee patrol. While traveling for a short time in the forest, he discovered one. He lept down from above and tackled one to the ground, knocking it out and used the force to slam the other into a nearby tree. He grabbed the two wookiees and placed them in a cage. His project was finally complete after grueling seventeen hours.

Achzet located his master's force signature and followed it. Once he was at his master's feet, he bowed and looked at his master.

"Master, I have finally completed the task you sent for me."

GearsSig3.jpg

*As soon as Kirlocca's arms fell to the ground, the wookiee screamed in pain. But somehow, Kirlocca felt liberated. Something about the Dark Jedi called Kirlocca to get closer. That feeling kept the jedi master from following his instincts and lashing out at the Dark Jedi.*

This man surley is connected to my future. I have to follow him until the force reveals what it is.

*Kirlocca kept quite and let the Dark Jedi take him where ever he wanted to go.*

Slicer watched as the shuttle lifted off and the wookiee was taken away before turning to his apprentice.

"Have you now, so the light sider is dead? I think not for surley I would have felt his leaving in the force."

Slicer kicked the bow man at his feet which did little good since he was covered in armor but it releave the tension anyway.

"But it is no matter I want you to report to the ryloth garrison, I want you to supervise our wookiee friend that I just sent off in that shuttle. get a move on for even subdued he is still dangerous."

Slicer turned away from his padawan. Something else was about to happen something he knew owuld interfer with his plans but he had no idea what. He quickly made his way to a computer to continue his research.

ship

The forest was dark and dangerous. Lethal wildlife lurked behind every massive tree trunk. This was a place touched by evil. Perhaps that is why the Wookies prefer to live in the tops of the trees, thought Rodya. He could sense a presence. Something was watching him. He grasped his new bowcaster tightly and remained on alert.

He was making his way back towards the mysterious compound that he had landed at earlier. The man Rodya had contacted had warned him not to return, but something told Rodya that opprotunity for himself and for Black Sun lay within the walls of that complex. He felt it was his duty to figure out what the ex Black Sun Agent was up to.

Through the trees Rodya could see the flood lights cutting through the perpetual darkness. He was now standing on the edge of the forest. He crouched down behind a massive tree root and removed his binoculars from his belt. He scanned the area and saw little movement. The place was a wreck. Dead Wookie bodies lay everywhere. It was a genocide!

He crept through the shadows towards the building. He looked for a way in, but there wasn't an obvious route. He didn't want to test the security alarms set up here so he silently crept along the outside of the building hoping to run into the man that had attacked him earlier. Perhaps he could be the one to catch his foe off gaurd this time...

rodya2.jpg

Dwight's hazel eyes scanned over the ravaged planet. The ships that had been here were Imperial marked, yet the signatures of the leader and the other being that was subservient to him spoke volumes. They dwelled within the darker aspects of the force, using it to torture, maim, murder”¦They had slain thousands of the natives and Dwight had not made it in time to stop them. This planet would be tainted with darkness until an act so good, so pure occurred that it countered the effect left by the Genocide.

The Imperial Sith would have to by for the crimes against humanity, the day would come when a judgment would be passed on them. That day drew closer with each passing second. With a few quick movements Dwight shot through the upper levels of the massive tress until he came upon his ship. Slipping into the cockpit he launched into space on his way to seek out those who called the Sith and their ally's enemies.

dwight.jpg

Natoh and his captive walked out of the the ship. Natoh found Slicer and dropped the duffle bag. He zipped it open and pulled the Jedi out.

"Sir, your captive, sir."

Natoh awaited Slicer's reply.

natohjpg13tz.jpg

Slicer walked over to the duffle bag and looked inside.

"You must be joking."

Slicer spun and backhanded the agent across the fllor.

"You watse time and imperial resourse to bring me back a corpse you could have easily dressed up in jedi robes!"

Slicer withdrew he blaster and aimed it at the man's head.

"I want a real LIVE jedi. Those are your orders. Find me one NOW!"

Slicer spun on his heel and left the man in a fallen heap. He had every intention of killing him if he failed him again.

ship