Kashyyyk

RaveN

Barohm Zar snarled.

"Followed? By whom?"

He murmured to himself. The alliance was nearly making him sick. The last time he was that close to a Jedi, the Jedi was dead on the ground in a pool of his own blood. He whispered and mumbled his speech..."I can't wait till this is all over..."

Barohm Zar stood up and paced the cabins.

"Who or what are we waiting for now?"

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

Posting as Dash:

*Dash walks to Nec. and Impede. He talks to Nec.*

"Hows the Battle?"

You may not post the actions of another user, unless the other user has made an OOC stating you may, and if this Dash is an Alias of yours, you will lose it. You have not been an active RPer for three months and that is a rule.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

*Adi-Wan started a planetary scan - he saw a clustering about 1500 km's over the jungle mass - in a clearing - the area was identifying themselves as Imperials. He opened a comm to them, and spoke quickly.*

"Attention Imperial forces - commanding Imperial officer - this is Jedi Master Adi-Wan Tinova ... of the Virago - we're requesting permission to touch down at your coordinates, and assist in the battle taking place with the creatures now ... we'll open fire on the way down with your consent ... do not be alarmed - we are not hostile ... "

*He turned around, and faced Zar. The scene now behind him was of Raynuk dipping the ship low, planetside - the battle taking place was now viewable - and the Imperial perimeter seemed to be holding their own against the bug forces - however, they were still plentiful. He spoke to Zar as the scene continued behind him.*

"... is this what you want? A battle ... well, you've got it, Lord Zar ... we're about to touch down ... and then, all bets are off. I know you don't like this treaty ... but, alas ... I'll watch your back ... if you'll watch mine ... I gave the same offer to your wife ... she didn't like the idea of it - but, agreed ... "

*Raynuk dipped the Head's Up Display way below the horizon, and came in on a strafing run of the Bug Forces - blaster cannons ripping through most of the furthest forward advancing forces. Adi-Wan turned around, and watched the devastation that continued to unfold before their own eyes ... this was going to be tough. He muttered something under his breath that no one heard.*

"May the Force be with us ... all of us ..."

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

*The smile that spread across Raynuk's face seemed almost demonic. The first run on the bug forces gave him an enormous ego boost, and he turned around to do another run, he punched the Comm again*

"Reagan, this is Raynuk Montar aboard the Virago, the bugs have started a planetary invasiuon, and the Imperal forces are holding them off, follow us to planetary co-ordinates 17-57-2030. oh and feel free to take some popshots at the Bugs, it really helps releive stress..."

*He smiled and Commed Tarrian*

"Tarrian, this is Raynuk, we read you. We're currently on vector to land, at co-ordinates 17-57-2030. We've been cleared to land..."

*By the time he finished comming Tarrian he again dipped the HUD below the horizon and again streaked over the bug forces, blasting at them continuously. When he got to the middle of the frontline, he switched over to the torpedos and blasted one off, blasting the bugs to smitherenes in a 500 ft radius before moving on, and landing in the clearing where he was instructed to. He shut the ship down, and lowered the ramp, exiting the ship as he saw both Reagan and the Hells Envy enter the atmosphere above. Raynuk sighed heavily and turned to Adi-Wan and Zar*

"Well, we are here..."

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

*Adi-Wan nodded as he walked down the ramp, and ignited both of his yellow illuminating Lightsabers. He turned towards Raynuk, and Zar, and spoke.*

"Indeed ... i'm going to seek out the Imperial Commander of these forces, to offer a formal request to render aid, on behalf of both of our Orders."

*He pointed towards an area that seemed to be full of life, from soldiers preparing their defenses against an attack.*

"Perhaps you can meet with some of the troopers over there while i get situated ... arial recon showed that there was a massing force coming from that area ... I'll return shortly ... "

*Adi-Wan headed off in the direction of the command outpost. As he arrived ... he used the Force to amplify his voice.*

"Where is the commander of the Imperial Forces ... ?"

((Necromancer - that's you ... c'mon, with it.))

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

*Raynuk smiled and turned to Zar, his former master, now for all intents and purposes, his best friend. Raynuk placed his hand on the man's shoulder and smiled*

"Like old times Zar...mass killing and death...how can we resist?"

*Raynuk turned and walked off towards the trees and through them. He walked in among the troops and looked around*

"Okay Men...lets hear what you've got."

1fE1uLv.png

The freighter's sensors and scanners were going crazy! Ree-Yees pounded on his ship's computer and tried to pilot a safe course away from all the chaos. It seemed liked unknown ships were cascading from the heavens. Poodoo! Who are these guys? Entoona Jedi baa poodoo!

leader.jpg

*Kirlocca took notice that other jedi had arrived. Than he walked over to where his padawan was.*

"Do you have any lightsaber practice?"

*Kirlocca was not ready to put his padawans life on the line. He sensed that she had a special gift. one that was going to be needed in the futrue...so her life should not be put on the line...unless she knew how to use a lightsaber...*

Tarrian and Bishop watched Kaylynn bring the Hell's envy down through the atmosphere almost on top of Raynuk's ship and level it out to a position off to the side to serve as wing guard. Reagan did the same on the other side with the swift.

Both parents smiled at Kaylynn's skill with the ship as she settled it down on the ground and put the systems on standby. They waited and watched as Adi Wan left the ship to speak with the imperials.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Talon activated the guns and let Ryoo, who was sitting behind him, use the targetting systems to shoot down bugs on the descent. They landed close to the other Jedi ships. Once they landed, Talon sent a force message to Raynuk to answer his comm.

"The ones in the ship behind you were Talon Flick and my padawan Ryoo Jaxxon. We couldn't answer the comm becuase we were in momentary shutdown, but we came to help."

As the two stepped out of the ship, he unclipped his saber from his hilt. The two followed the others, and Talon spoke to Ryoo over his shoulder.

"Ryoo, this is the time to test yourself. Use what you have learned in the coming battle. Let go of your emotions, and let the force guide you. I know we haven't gone over saber techniques much, but I know you have the basics down. Elaborate on what you know, and stay near me. Be careful, O.K.?"

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

He moved swiftly off the transport following Adi-Wan, he disgarded his tunic revealing his black Jedi garb. He retrieved his saber and ignited it. The white blade shone and he could feel the force around it. He continued to move with Adi-Wan.

He looked around, not sure what to expect, this was a warzone and he was sure to keep his mind sharp and his blade ready. He could also feel master Adi-Wans' sabres, the yellow aura that emitted from them was strong. He smiled a bit. He felt lucky to be fighting alongside such a great Jedi.

pyrosig.jpg

"What we do in life echos in eternity."

"We are but shadows and dust...shadows and dust."

"Man is the only animal that blushes....or needs to."

Ar-Pharazon's shuttle arrived above Kashyyyk.

He could feel the massive presences of both Jedi and Sith. Ar-Pharazon flicked his shuttle's commlink on and sent out a message to whomever was able to intercept it...

"This is Dark Lord of the Sith, Master Ar-Pharazon. However, traveling with me are two Jedi, Krissi Kenobi, a Jedi Master, and her Padawan, Jedit Ojanen...."

Waiting in the silence of space, Ar-Pharazon paused a moment before continuing.

"We have arrived at .03 over 1.6 and await instructions as to where I should land my shuttle...

Ar-Pharazon out."

apeditname.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2002.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

OOC: I didnt even know Vincent was on my ship....lol

IC:

*After talking with the troopers as they prepared for battle, Raynuk heard both Talon and LAP's messages, and picked up his comm*

"Lord Ar-Pharazon, This is Raynuk Montar. There are many of us planetside as of now. Myself and Master Zar are about to lead a force of Imperial Commandos into battle, jedi Master Tinova is speaking with the Imperial Leaders here on Kashyyk, and I do belive that Bishop, Tarrian, and Kaylynn are planetside as well, along with the Smuggler Reagan McGreggor. You may land at co-ordinates 17-57-2030...That is currently where we have all landed our ships."

*Just as Raynuk put away his comm back on his belt, he heard a rustle in the trees off to his left, he turned his head towards the trees, his eyes narrowing slightly. Now there was nothing but silence, but the tree was swaying slightly...

And then all hell broke loose.

From every direction, save from where the ships were sitting, bugs started flying through the air, jumping from trees, underbrush, and just running across the ground. The imperial troopers were ready in an instant, the blaster fire streaking through the sky and across the landscape. Raynuk turned and ignited his lightsabers and jumped over the troopers, and landed among the bugs. This is gonna be fun.

Raynuk wasnt even really sure what it was that he did, but by the time he had done it, the bugs were in three peices each. But with killing, comes bloodlust...*

1fE1uLv.png

*One of the lesser bugs threw itself from the underbrush with the others as Bishop led the way off of the Hell's Envy. With a snap his lightsaber extanded and a backhand seperated its head from its body. The two masses passed behind him as he continued walking and landed several feet away. Even before their second bounce he had his saber disengaged, though ever hungry for more flesh.*

"Well this should be interesting. John, be sure and keep near to at least one Sith if not to me."

Bishop.jpg

*Adi-Wan looked to Impede, and scratched his head ... this one was very impatient. He looked over to Necromancer and spoke.*

"Necro, you said your name was? Commander, my name is Adi-Wan Tinova, a Master of the Jedi Order. I am here to formally pledge our assistance to your efforts here ... on behalf of my Order, and the Sith Order, alike. I hope that you will pass along our efforts to your commanding officer ... and hopefully, he will seek us out for a potential alliance against these creatures."

*Adi-Wan bowed low at the waiste to the commanding officer of the Imperial Forces. He then turned to Impede, and pulled him close. Whispering in his ear, so that only he could hear what he would say.*

"Impede ... i will not teach you how to make a lightsaber - as that will be the task of your master ... he will show you, in one of your final steps of training, how to create one before you Trials. Please ... learn your patience ... of you will never make it ... mark my words young one."

*He turned back around to Necro, and spoke.*

"I will not go ... i have prior engagements to watch a specific area with a couple of sith - in the western area of this outpost."

*He nodded towards Necro, and turned to head off in the direction of Raynuk and Zar - amongst the others. He and Noah continued back in that direction.*

OOC((Warning, anyone who tries to kill beyond their capabilities will be torn to pieces in mod approved kills. Furthermore, don't post the deployments of the bugs, you wouldn't want me posting your actions... In order to simplify everything I'm dividing the planet into four segments, Imperial command, Factory platform, city platform, and forests, please post where you are each post, you can use the subject line to do that))

Factory Platform: Tentacled spores roughly the size, heigth, and width of a man drift down onto the platform and move in seemingly random directions(Unknown threat level).

Imperial Command: Several Lictor infiltator broods attack the command center, tearing into the surprised troops(High threat level)

City Platform: Warrior and gaunt broods move through the city as a single body, perfectly attuned to the actions of the other broods.(Medium to high threat level)

Forests: The trees rustle with activity, but scanners are unable to get any locks...(Unknown threat level)

Dominate, consume, expand.

We thought we were smarter than the bugs...

-Sergeant John Ricco

*Adi-Wan watched as the Imperials were ripped up by advancing instects ... large in nature - they seemed to be overgrown, and ... swarming. Somewhat of a hive-mind type mentality, as most insects followed. Interesting ... he'd have to play detective later. For now, it was "fight-back-mode". He screamed to Noah who was running behind him, towards the threat.*

"Noah - May the Force be with us today ... we're going to need it!"

*He immediately force pushed a couple of insects that were mauling an insolent stormtrooper. Tearing him apart - he instructed that the storm troopers create some sort of a line, and hold it agains the attacking bugs. The threat level was high, and this was going to be tough. He held his lightsabers ready to take action against any bugs that saw to it that he'd be their next meal.*

*Moving silently in the shadows, Valeran lurks in the buildings of the city platforms. Absolute silence was necessary, or else the enemy would swarm him in an instant. Traveling without sound, he spots a small brood of gaunts moving through rubble. Moving like lightning he silences them one by one, going from rear to front in a matter of seconds. Just as quickly he melts back intot he shadows...

ValeranSig.jpg

*By now Raynuk had made his way into the forest, a few hundred feet from the clearing where his ship lay. All around him he heard the bugs, but the planet was much too heavily populated by other creatures to get an accurate reading. Raynuk led the way, moving slowly, the troopers behind him, their eyes darting about the trees and brush*

1fE1uLv.png

Barohm Zar followed his once apprentice through the dense brush of the Kashyyyk forest. He used the force to scan the immediate area but could not get a definite lock. He kept his lightsaber in one hand and was ready to ignite it. He walked next to Raynuk.

"Do you sense anything..."

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg