Kashyyyk

RaveN

Talon stayed near his ship landed in the Imperial Command Center, along with Adi-Wan. As the troops started to form lines to hold off the bugs, Talon ignited his saber and sprung to action. Using a force blast, he knocked back several bugs. He didn't know if they were dead or knocked out, but he didn't have time to worry about it. More bugs were already coming. As the troopers still hadn't fully recovered from the ambush, there were holes where some of the bugs were getting through the ranks. Moving to one of these holes, Talon slashed through one bug, and then another. Another bug popped up to Talon's right. This one surprised Talon and knocked him off his feet, but Ryoo knocked it back with a force blast and Talon flipped back up into a ready position. This was going to be more difficult than he thought. They were definitely outnumbered. Several more troops scrambled into position behind Talon and Ryoo, and started providing cover fire. This wasn't going to be easy. Talon and Ryoo let the troops take over, and they fell back to fill in another hole.

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

*A bright golden glint fills the eyes of all who look into the sky as a fighter passes overhead...With a falcon-like screech, Mes Tisserand pilots his Naboo fighter over the forests of Kashyyk until he finds the rest of the Jedi forces. The cockpit windshield flies back, and Mes undoes his safety harness. The R2 unit in the back pilots the ship over the Imperial Center, and Mes jumps out, using the force for a safe landing. Mes shouts over to Adi-Wan...

"Sorry I'm late old buddy, I just kinda dosed off while everone else took off!"

*With a pop-hiss, the emerald green blade shoots from the young Jedi Knight's lightsaber, and Mes charges forward to meet his companions...Out out of the corner of his eye he sees his young friend, Noah, and greets him as well...

ITS.jpg

*Raynuk's eyes kept darting about*

"Of course I do...problem is, its too much..too many non-hostile creatures here, cant tell where or how many strong they are..."

*His twin blades, one White, the other Blue, gave him light, and made the trek easier, using them as machetties when needed...*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

"May the force be with you Master"

With that he filled in one of the holes in the line that the storm troopers were making, the bugs were everywhere. In order to keep the area safe so the troopers could set up a perimeter Noah began to cover them, using the force to push some of the beasts back at bay. He brandished his blade making a physical threat to all those who would attack him. He looked over to see Master Adi-Wan handling himself quite well.

"Master Tinova, behind you!"

He used the force to push one of the bugs attacking Master Tinova but his range was not that great and he only managed to move the bug a few feet.

"Look Out!"

pyrosig.jpg

"What we do in life echos in eternity."

"We are but shadows and dust...shadows and dust."

"Man is the only animal that blushes....or needs to."

*Adi-Wan ducked ... and watched a bug that was headed for his head run into the force wall that Noah created to push it backwards. It landed a few feet from Adi-Wan, he used his right saber to drive into it's head, rendering it dead on contact .... the entrance wound didn't allow for it's insides to spill, but, instead, just burned a perfect hole into it's head. As he struck it dead - it screamed loudly, piercing the ears of all that were in audible range.*

*Suddenly - and abruptly, it seemed that all of the bugs stopped in their tracks, and turned to watch Adi-Wan striking the insolent bug dead on contact of the saber. Instantly, they charged - all of them - towards his position. He knew that there was no way that a lightsaber could effectively defend against such an overwhelming force of nature. He turned, deactivated his left saber, and instantly began to use the force to propel his movements in stride away from the Bugs - their speed was only exceeded by the Jedi Master's. He ran hard, and fast - away ... and when he came upon a small tower that was used for air control ... he focused on the force, and jumped as high as he could to the top of it, flipping in mid-flight.*

*Once atop the structure - he noticed that some bugs that had evolved enough to grow wings spread them, and continued to ascend upwards after him. He watched them come, and charged up a force ball with his left hand - propelling it outwards towards the farthest advanced winged creatures - ripping them up, as the ball headed towards the clustering of bugs that gathered at the bottom. Dropping only a few that were unfortunate enough to get out of the way.*

*His right lightsaber ignited he started to fend off the winged ones that came upon his area - he yelled - using the Force to amplify his voice.*

"Fire on the creatures now!"

*Now in the line of sight, he'd done it - he began deflecting stray blaster bolts that didn't match their targets back towards random insects. He reached to his belt for his second saber, as he started using that one to fend off the advancing winged ones. He couldn't keep this up long, if at all ... and yelled, again.*

"Help!"

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

*Mes looked up and heard his friend's cry for help, turned and ran in his direction....

"Hold on!"

*Mes hurtled an oncoming bug, turned, then impaled it in the back...he jumped, darted, and finally made his way to the tower that Adi-Wan was stranded on. Mes watched helplessly as a flood of bugs overran Adi's position and swarmed him...Then, with quick thinking, and no hesitation, Mes commed his R2 unit in his fighter, and gave it orders... minutes later, Mes crouched down, then jumped the twenty feet to the cockpit of his fighter. He had the R2 unit set the fighter to autopilot, and fly it to him...Doing a barrel roll, and accelerating fast, Mes flies by the tower that Adi-Wan is in, slicing several bugs out of the air, and firing green laser bolts at the rest. He screams back and fourth doing several passes over the tower, until many of the bugs are either falling toward the ground, or fleeing...

Via Comm: "Alright Adi, once I take out the aerial threat, I can come down and help you with the ground assault..."

ITS.jpg

*Raynuk also heard the cry for help. he stopped momentarily, and pushed a few buttons on his gauntlet before continueing to lead the troops into the jungle...*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dont bother Mes, im comming..."

*Back at the clearing, the Virago hummed to life. After it's startup proceedures, it lifted off the ground, slightly shaky, and shot off towards Adi Wan and Mes. When it reached them, the guns flicked into position, anf began to shoot the bugs, both on the ground and in the air. It hovered in place, shooting the bugs as fast as it could. It hovered closer to the tower, and opened up it's hatch, allowing Adi-Wan to jump in if he so chose. The Virago waited, shooting the bugs as Mes flew around doing the same. *

1fE1uLv.png

It seemed as if the bugs were coming from everywhere. He couldnt quite keep track of them, but his blade skills were more advanced than any normal padawan. He moved gracefully, his white saber moving though the limbs of bugs left and right. He immobilized several of them. Then he looked up to see Master Tinova and Master Tisserand fighting off what seemed to be an unflappable force of insects. He leaped with all the force that he could muster and grabbed the ledge on which Master Tinova stood, then he pulled himself up. The platform was big enough so that Noah could move about it deflecting blaster shots.

"Master, these bugs seem to be in endless supply. Argh."

He exerted a grunt as he leaped into the air using an aerial combo he completely decapitated one of the insects, while slightly burning the wing of another in mid-flight.

"Argh. We must formulate a plan, this sensless battle will only end in Good Jedi and Sith dying. Brute force alone will not win this battle."

He jumped back and put his saber in between the eyes of an attacking bug. As it fell limp to the ground he turned and moved back toward master Tinova, his back to Master Tinovas' he began a stationary offense.

He sent a force message to Master Tisserand. "Nice Shootin' Tex."

While this was hardly the time for jokes, he wanted to congradulate his friend.

pyrosig.jpg

*Mes recieved Noah's message, and sent him a reply...

"Not such bad work yourself, my future padawan..."

*Mes dove out of the way of an incoming bug, but he swerved only to make contact with the wings of another...It did more damage to the bug than it did to his ship, but the starbord engine was slowly failing...

Via Comm: "Adi, Noah, one of my engines are going to fail, and I'm gonna have to let the Viagro take the aerial assault in it's own hands, I'm no more good in the sky..."

*With that, Mes slows his fighter down to a stable speed which wouldn't do any more damage to his ship. He then flies over the tower where his other two friends were, turns his ship on auto pilot to land, and jumps out. He lands on one tier lower than the other two, about 5 feet down. From there he unclips his lightsaber from his belt, and ignights it with a pop-hiss. The emerald green blade hummms back and fourth, deflecting blaster bolts and hacking down bugs...

ITS.jpg

As some of the Jedi scurried off to Adi-Wan's position, they left a gap in the forming defenses on the ground. Talon and Ryoo led several troops to the gap, underneath the tower. As soon as they were in range, the troops started firing at the flying bugs. Talon and Ryoo took care of the ones that ventured to close. Ryoo stabbed one through its head, and then ducked to allow Talon to slice one that had come up on his right. Several bugs were approaching from the right, the side that wasn't defended by the tower. Talon created several force plasma balls that flew through the air and impacted on a few of the approaching enemies, melting them on the spot. Two bugs made it through and ripped up a couple of troops, but Talon and Ryoo advanced on them. Talon cut off the wings of a bug, making it fall to the ground, where Ryoo force blasted it off the platform and into the forest underlevels deep below. The troops recovered from the surise attack and blasted the other bug until it was a smoking heap. While they were engaged with these bugs, several more popped up from the opposite side. Several troops were trying to take them out with laser blasts, but the bugs seemed to not be taking any damage from the few lasers that ended up hitting them. Talon jumped up into the air, almost as high as the other Jedi, where he flipped over, and zoomed back to the ground. Ryoo had taken out one of the bugs with a decapitating blow, when Talon slashed completely through a bug from the air. As he landed, he rolled and slid across the ground into the wall of the tower. He pushed off and backflipped onto the back of another bug. He drove its saber straight down into its head, and used the force to fling the corpse into another oncoming bug. More reinforcements had started to file in, and the gap was being filled. Talon decided that they could handle it from here, and that they might be needed elsewhere, so after a signal to Ryoo, the two leaped out of the line of fire, and got ready to move to the next spot.

Character Sheet

Barohm Zar could sense the bugs, but, they had yet to attack himself and Raynuk. He looked around and waited. It was all they could do. He could not engage an attack on an enemy he could not see.

Or could he?

He used a little force power around the area to cause a wind that would rattle the trees and the brush to get their attention. The wind power increased and the forest came alive with their cries.

"Here they come..."

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg

*Raynuk smiled and watched the trees, now that their warcries were comming out, it was easier to spot them, but he could tell there were still trillions more out there...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The Virago kept up the fight it's own AI and Targeting Computer seeking out targets and blasting them if they got too close. If any bugs or spores managed to get on the outer hull itself, they found a nasty surprise in the Electroshock Plating it was equipped with to deal with them. The Blasters keep pounding, and then a torpedo shot from the launcher and smashed into the ground in the middle of the bugs, sending them flying. The Virago still hovered, covering Adi-Wan , it's ramp still down*

1fE1uLv.png

*Adi-Wan used the force - to push off the Virago - and close down the c0ckpit, he would not jump inside - and he sent a thought to Raynuk, "Thanks ..." In the meanwhile he was being guarded by Noah. Whenever he'd placed the ship back down to the ground he reopened his eyes to see a bug come over the top - the ground units were now climbing ... almost at the same speed that they were on the ground. They'd either meet their end here atop the tower, or they'd have to move again. For now, they'd fend off the advancing units. The Stormtroopers knocked more then a few bugs off as they climbed upwards with well-placed blaster-bolt accuracy.*

*Both sabers now ignited, he used them with Mastery. Swinging the blades towards the heads of some of the bug units that had been unfortunate to come to the top of the structure first. He knew that the element of numbers was the Bug's ally, and as soon as enough bugs had climbed high enough, they'd be in a world of hurt. But for now, he slapped his blade against the heads of the Bugs, the arms of the Bugs, the wings of the Bugs, and whatever else he could slice off as they sought to take his life. He screamed over the shrieks of death emmittted from the Bugs before them to Noah.*

"You're right, young one - Brute force will not thwart this offensive ... we must think quickly ... gimme a second ... "

*He took his hands off of the Lightsabers, but they stayed in the air where he let them go. The suddenly, and abruotly began to move - controlled by him using the force, rather then his hands. Their speed became unmatched as the Lightsabers around his head simply apeared to be a yellow blur of color. He encircled himself with the lightsabers, which swirled around him, causing a bit of a force-field around himself as he thought. Multiple bugs tried to grab the "glowing" Jedi, only to be met with certain death. He took a knee, and began to thing to himself.*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

* Impede looks at the Jedi. Then his brother.*

" Im sorry brother."

* Impede runs to where Adi-wan is. He takes out two blasters and shoot perfectly at the head of the bugs that kill them in one hit. He rushes next to Adi-wan.*

" Im sorry i got u into this Master Adi-wan."

* A giant bug comes out in front of them. Impede shoots the bug but seems to miss its weak spot. The bug stabs the young padwans shoulder reaviling his collar bone.*

" AHH. Help me !!! Some one HELP!!"

SIG.jpg

OOC((Like I said earlier, do not presume to think you control my forces. The Tyranids in the forest have not moved, nor will they move until I post it. Also, correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't any of the Jedi using plasma balls or other forms of raw Force attacks be majorly using the Dark Side? Anyway, since it wasn't made clear the first time around, the creatures at the command section are highly dangerous and should take a minimum of one post to kill for masters, let alone knights and padawans. Younger players should engage in the city section, where their chance of survival is higher. Finally, cloaking is illegal for ships, so Ben, your ship is fully visible.))

Command center: The Lictors continue to press their attack, cutting down enemies effortlessly...

Factory platform: Spores continue to float randomly along the platform.

Forest: The forests remain eeriely silent...

City platform: Tyranid forces continue to deploy in the city, killing civilians left behind by the cowardly wookies.

Skies: Gargoyle broods swarm the enemy ships, forcing them to either defend themselves or be overwhelmed...

Dominate, consume, expand.

We thought we were smarter than the bugs...

-Sergeant John Ricco

Noah sensed as Adi-Wan performed amazing feats of Jedi knowledge, then he felt his Padawan brother Impede being attacked. He quickly leaped forward taking the head of the vicious beast. Almost losing his footing he landed stumbling. His Jedi skills were still in development obviously. He kneelt down to examine Impede. Finding that the blow had gone straight through he removed the claw.

"Impede, you will be fine. You must get back to the ship. If you continue the fight, the adrenaline will cause increase bloodflow and you will collapse form loss of fluid. Go to the ship, Hurry!"

With that he turned and began blocking for Impede as he made his way to the ship. He glanced at Master Tisserand and then back at Master Tinova. Both of the Jedi handled themselves extremely well. He hoped ot be as great a Master as they were.

"May the force be with you Impede" He said in a good luck type fashion.

Then he moved foward fending off moe bugs. His clothes were tattered from the few blows he had recieved. The most significant one on his back. It was small but it ached tremendously. Noah fought on.

"Yahh!" He moved his blade taking the wings of an attacking aerial bug.

pyrosig.jpg

* Impede nodds and pulls him self. He holds his arm makeing sure the blood deosnt gush. He runs to the ship and he askes one of the medical droids to patch him up.*

" Master Impede where did u get hurt."

"Well i think around the bloody spot"

" Yes sir. Ill get the neosporin."

* Impede smirks.*

" I think u'll need more then that. "

* The droid looks at the padwans shoulder.*

" Sir this is a very bad engery. U can tell by the scar."

" Scar? What do u mean scar? I just got this wound."

" Hmmmm. This is strange. U look like u have healed very rapidly. Its like a scar from 2 years ago. "

* This made no sence to Impede. Impede looked at his shoulder and the wound healed. IMpede got up and walked out of the ship to help in the battle.*

SIG.jpg

*dv ships land not to far from the battle, He ran into some bushes and a bug was right behind it. Dv got his blaster and shot it in the head three times, then it died*

"Bulls eye!"

*dv ran into the battle and shot 6 bugs. He hears somthing behind him...He turns around and he sees a HUGE bug about to attack. dv gets a thermiall detnator and throws it at the bug*

BOOM

*the bug exploded, and bug juice was every where and dv pants and shirt was torn from the explosion*

"That was stupid"

*Dv fought on*

DarkVileLordofSith.jpg

*Mes watches Adi-Wan form his lightsaber force-field around his person, protecting himself from the onslaught of the bugs...unfortunately, Mes knew that even a great Jedi Master like Tinova could only continue so long before becoming exhausted. Mes thinks hard while fending off the bugs, and for a VERY short peroid of time, does the same as Adi-Wan. A green glow encompasses the well seasoned Jedi Knight, and he croutches low to the ground.

"Adi old buddy, I think I have a temporary solution to our problem..."

*Mes smiles wide as he closes his eyes, focusing the force in great amounts...Cracks in the earth begin to appear surrounding the tower. Those cracks slowly begin to widen, until the tower is merely an island of land, surounded by a great chasm. The rift prevents any more insects from advancing on Mes and Adi's position, and all they had to deal with now were the few bugs that had made it up the tower before the quake. The Jedi Knight collapses of exhaustion from using the force at that level, and prays that Adi-Wan is able to protect him...Mes does the best he can to heal his energy, but his force is depleted for the time...

ITS.jpg

*The Virago continued to shoot down into the bugs as they swarmed in their buggy ways. The Virago started moving again, as it lowered altitude and began to make a perimiter around Adi-Wan and Mes, shooting bug after bug non stop. Every once in a while, when the bugs came in packs, the Virago would shoot a torpedo at the ground they occupied, frying them and sending others on a one way trip through the air....

*Raynuk was getting quite angry with himself, the forest was quiet as he kept moving along with Zar and the troopers. Then it hit him..Wait...its too quiet, where are all the other animals... Raynuk stopped for a minute and looked around, scanning the trees, the brush, the air. Nothing...*

"We've gotta keep moving, if we stop for too long they'll surround us..."

*he trudged on, and pulled out his comm*

"Adi-Wan, myself and Master Zar have taken command of a group of about 100 troopers and are currently working our way into the forest..So far we've met little resistance, but its much too quiet out here...They'res alot of them out here, but they seem to be waiting for something. As of now we cant gauge how many there are..."

1fE1uLv.png

He watched as Master Adi-Wan and Master Tisserand became fatugued. He leaped over to them, after all he too was on the small island, and began deflecting blaster shots form Master Tisserand area, and shots form Master Tinovas facinity. He sliced the wings off a bug and then force pushed it off the platform.

"Argh" He said recieving another slash form a bug at the back. He spun and decapitated the bug. Blood began to flow but he ignored it, trying his best to protect his fatigued and thinking Jedi Seniors.

"Quickly Masters, I cannot keep this up forever."

pyrosig.jpg

*Mes groaned, brought himself to his knees, and faced the brave young padawan who was defending his life...

"Be still young Noah, my master taught me this as I hope to one day teach you..."

*Mes closed his eyes and brought fourth the last few bits of energy he had. Light began to swirl around the young padawan as his wound started to close up and heal...eventually, Noah was in a state of maximum health, once againg able to fight of the bugs at his highest potential...

"That force healing will do you far more good than it would have done for me, I have no physical injuries, I am merely drained..."

*With that, Mes withdrew to a far corner of the tower, and kept low, waiting to recover...

ITS.jpg

*Adi-Wan reached to his belt, and received Raynuk's comm. He replied quickly.*

"Copy that, Raynuk ... i believe that their whole attack is focused in this Command center - they're everywhere! Nice of you to scout for us ... but, alas, i believe that our survival would be better preserved if we worked together - to divide our numbers now ... could be catastrophic. I leave the decision to return to you - but, we're extremely outnumbered here ... and may not last long ... Adi-Wan out."

*He reattached the comm to his belt, and reached out with both hands, instantly catching the hilts of each saber. He turned to watch Mes slump, in exhaustion. He smirked ... and thought to himself, "Still believes that his body runs off of the power of it's own matter ... " - he spoke to him over the roar of battle.*

"Mes ... draw your strength from the Living Force ... you will find strength when your body can not continue further ... "

*He smirked.*

"Now - your plan ... ? All i can think of is how we have to get out of the open, where our weakness is many angles ... perhaps entering the compound would be the best solution to prevent attacks from our blindside ... "

*As he finished his line, he was spun by a bug, and knocked to the edge of the tower by the shear force of the creature. Rolling along the ground, he dropped his sabers, and then disengaged. He stood in time to see a Bug rearing back to bring it's claws full-force downward into him .. and at the same moment, he saw a stray blaster-bolt from one of the storm troppers below knick the creature in the backside of it's head. It's blood flew and landed on Adi-Wan's shoulder. The acidic content was high, and it instantly began to eat through the fabric of his Jedi Robe ... which he hustled to remove quickly. Now, in his Ilum garb, he stood, looking unconventional, in the sense of appearance of a Jedi. ((He wears what Squall wears in FF8)) He saw his sabers, and instantly recalled them with the use of the Force.*

"This is too much ... we've got to get underground ... the creatures will only have one point of entry after us ... we'll have to fortify an entrance, and keep it well defended ... that's the only way ... "

He was stil as the force healed him, new vigor filled him and he began moving even more swiftly protecting the two jedi. His movements seemed graceful once again as he deflected shot after shot.

"Thank you Master Tisserand. I too hope you will teach me that manuver.....Argh."

He grunted as he stuck his blade between a bugs eyes.

pyrosig.jpg

((ooc:My force plasma is like an advaced form of a force blast. It's just one of my characters fighting techniques, even though it does dabble in the darkside.))

Talon watched as the tower broke off from the rest of the platform.

Impressive....

As Talon turned back to the onslought, he wiped sweat from his face. This battle was going nowhere fast, and Talon did like the way things were turning out. Talon noticed that a trainee was defending the two older Jedi, and by the look of things, he was doing a pretty good job. But Talon could sense through the force that the learner was getting tired. He turned to Ryoo. "I want you to get back to the ship. Take a breather and do some fly-bys on the bugs. It looks like the ranks can hold themselves for now, but we need to figure out a plan to take out these bugs. I'm going to the tower to see whats going on."

As Ryoo got back into the ship, Talon hurried across the gap between him and the tower. He leapt across the chasm with the aid of the force, and landed near the base. He leapt again to the near top of the tower, and climbed the final few yards to the top. He then re-ignited his saber and aided the tiring padawan. As he joined Noah, he whispered, "Good job." Then he too was defending the two thinking Jedi.

Character Sheet

*Raynuk heard the comm and nodded, before turning to Zar*

You know as well as I do my friend what must be done...we must return to the command center and save Adi-Wan and Mes."

*he pushed a few buttons on his battle gauntlet with a mild sigh as he walked to the nearby clearing that the group has passed a few minutes before. He stood in the middle of the clearing and picked up his Comm to call Adi-Wan*

Were commin back As soon as possible, hold on..

*He reattached the comm to his belt just as his Virago swooped down over the trees and hovered a meter above the ground. Raynuk jumped in as soon as the ramp came down, and the troopers filed in as well, along with Zar. Raynuk walked to the c0ckpit and sat down, taking control of the ship again. He lifted off and shot off above the trees towards the command center. When the Virago cleared the last buch of trees, Raynuk was almost taken back at the sheer ammount of Bugs that were swarming the center. Raynuk swooped low again and halted the ship, putting it on Autopilot and activating the AI and targeting computer. He returned to where the troops were, and lowered the ramp to the ground. The troops rushed out and instantly started taking Aim at the bugs within their range, with Zar and Raynuk following them at a sprint. The Virago took off again into the sky to resume it's sentinal tasks of shooting the bugs from the sky. Raynuk slashed his way to Mes, Adi-Wan, the one he had come to find out was Talon, and another, seemingly blind Jedi. With Zar on his heels, Raynuk turned, and started taking out the Bugs that happened to get much too close for comfort. Both of his lgihtsabers were blazing through the air, slicing up the bugs faster than you could say "Tuna Fish". After a while, Raynuk was standing in a pile of blood, mostly bug, but some was his as well. He shot out his hand and sent a blast of force lightning through the ranks of the bugs, droping most to their deaths as they fried from the inside out. Unfortunetly, those who didnt die instantly seemed to attack with more vigor, but the lightsabers of a Sith were never not ready to kill. The troopers continued their efforts, and with the help of the Virago above, the group was slowly gaining ground, but Raynuk's focus was holding the bugs back, giving Adi-Wan and Mes the time they needed to recover and think*

"Whatever we do, we better do it NOW...!" He yelled out to Adi-Wan and Mes

1fE1uLv.png

Barohm Zar followed Raynuk's attack pattern. For a few moments he had remained with his saber at his side. Just looking at the bugs caused them to fly around in mid-circles as he forced pushed them into each other and away from him.

His crimson blade sprang forth as one bug came to his chest and start clawing in that area. Blood flung on all sides as he brought his saber down swiftly. Another bug flew into the air and again it was cut down. The blood poured nicely on his head and down to his feet, staining his clothes.

To fight again...

Barohm Zar raised his arm in turn now and sent out a giant blast of force lightning that seemed to kill a large chunk of bugs and anger another.

"L'essentielle est invisible pour les yeux. On ne peut que voir avec le coeur."

VianoMigueles.jpg