Kashyyyk

RaveN

"No thank you Master Kirlocca, I am quite fine. I just need to sit down for a moment, those kinda things take a lot out of you!"

*Mes grabs a small vile from his utility pouch and drinks it quickly.

"That's why I mixed up that energy drink just before I left for here."

*Mes chuckles to himself...

"This is really the first time I've been able to truly use my gift, the gift of the green light. My old Master, Master Sly Stevenson showed it to me, showed me that I was chosen by one of the great lights, and he is the bearer of the controller of all of the lights, the great white light. Such a beautiful planet, I knew as soon as he told me about it what I had to do..."

ITS.jpg

*Kirlocca turned towards his padawan.*

"Mace, give him some time to answer!"

*From the conner of kirlocca's eye, he saw something move...He turned towards it...the movement was on another mountain...it's was brown...moving into a cave...*

"Padawan. follow me!"

*Kirlocca ran down the mountain that he was on in hope of catching up to what he saw...*

*He look's at his padawan with some confusion...*

"No, really, this might take an hour or two!"

*He turned back to the wall. there was a small little break....he pulled out a rock that was on a string...he put the rock in the break...nothing happened...*

"Kirlocca romf, roar....."

*Still nothing happened. He walked up to it to see if he could push it open....still nothing happened...*

*Mace, looks up..*

"Okay, master..."

*Mace, lifts his hands concentrating on the force the door barley budges.*

This Party is Over!

jedimellina-44.jpg

(Proud member of Tha' Dogg Pound Since May '03)

If you are hosting one of my other sigs, keep it hosted I am switches back and forth ya'll!

*Mace, laughed...*

"Where jedi, where supposed to know these things."

*Mace, follows behind his master.*

This Party is Over!

jedimellina-44.jpg

If you are hosting one of my other sigs, keep it hosted I am switches back and forth ya'll!

*Mace, looked up.*

"I will try."

*Mace, reaches deep down inside of himself and calms himself of any, worries. Was deep in thought for a moment, and his master could feel the force going the the padawan.*

"This way master."

*As Mace, points to the right.*

This Party is Over!

jedimellina-44.jpg

*Mace, now picked up his pace, and folowed more closley beside his master, looking like a shrimp to a shark, next to his master.*

"He smerked at the sight of his masters hieght."

*Mace, followed down the same path.*

This Party is Over!

jedimellina-44.jpg