Kashyyyk

RaveN

The horrors continue. The CORE Agents raid Wookie nurseries, guns orphaning a new generation before they spear the infants with force pikes. The bodies are thrown into haphazard piles, which are quickly set afire. Some flee, but the CORE Agents on their bikes hunt them down and kill them.

On the far side of Kashyyyk a large and ever grown patch of the constantly burning jungle has been reduced down to the bed rock. With calculated malice, the agents of CORE spread out to turn the planet into a desert.

The earlier Sith raid was a slaughter of cruilty and malice. This one seems no different save for the driving purpose behind this raid- the extinction of all Wookies through this last act of genocide.

In his fortified command center, Kappa laughs as his men draw closer to fulfilling their goal ordained by the Director.

I'm trying to start a war here. It's a prestigious line of work with a long and glorious tradition.

-Vizzini, The Princess Bride

*A large force of CorSec ships leap out of hyperspace and began charging through the atmosphere toward the serface of the planets as a single fighter launches out to scout the groud for a decent landing area only to find that the entire jungle floor is nearly covered with vicious creatures. The small scout ship zips back to the heavy transports and disaapears within the ducts of the ship only to exit again with a large number of fighters which begin to scout the ground and swathing a path through the creatures just enough to begin hearding them out of a large clearing just enough for the large transports to come down one by one and begin unloading thousands of troops, suprisingly only a few of them where actually suited in CorSec uniforms. The troops numbers began to grow as they cleared the preditors enough to allow more and more troops to land, the ships that where empty went back out side the atmosphere and sat there.*

The lawlessness of this galaxy will end, even if I don't live to see it.

Kappa watches the CorSec troops land on the planet.

"Interesting." He sends a comm to his troops on their speeder bikes. "Continue the burning and murder of the Wookies. Let CorSec get settled before we activate our suprises for them."

I'm trying to start a war here. It's a prestigious line of work with a long and glorious tradition.

*The troops seem to be setting up defensives as the last of the ships drop off there cargo and lift back above the atmosphere, the fighters that had been swarming all around seemed to dissappear as the last of the transports left. All seemed quite on the ground.*

The lawlessness of this galaxy will end, even if I don't live to see it.

• 4 weeks later...

Word is reached that CORE HQ had fallen. Kappa makes a brief consultation with his higher ranking soldiers, then makes an announcment.

"We have had a good run, gentlemen. We fought and killed for a cause we believed in. Though we acted in cruelty, we know our cause was just. For the ideals we hold dear, we battled and we lost. We will hold onto a few hostages and make a retreat."

Under the cover of darkness, the CORE Agents take off from Kashyyyk and vanish into hyperspace, leaving the ravaged world behind.

"Well, we are going to look for tree's still on fire, and put water on them. Than we are going to take 400 seed's and planet them, so by the time your a knight, we will have a forest!"

*Kirlocca walked up a nice size hill. He looked over to see nothing...but, he did see a mountain!!*

"We are going to climb up that mountain! And see what's on the other side..."

*They walked over towards the mountain...*

*Mace, grins, he knows that he is in plenty good shape*

*Let's go master, I went to see this beatifull place when it is full of trees, plants, and other things!*

This Party is Over!

jedimellina-44.jpg

(Proud member of Tha' Dogg Pound Since May '03)

If you are hosting one of my other sigs, keep it hosted I am switches back and forth ya'll!

*Mace, in puzzlement, cuntiniues to walk up the step mountain top.*

Unkonwn, eh? Mabye when I get back I can ask Master Sly, or another Master that might know...

This Party is Over!

jedimellina-44.jpg

If you are hosting one of my other sigs, keep it hosted I am switches back and forth ya'll!

*Mace, had no clue anymore, he was very confused bout, what is master was talking about.*

"Who's comming?"

This Party is Over!

jedimellina-44.jpg

*Mes Tisserand flies over the surface of Kashyyk, watching the blaze continue, knowing that he was the only one with the powers to stop it. He sees two jedi standin, watching helplessly as the forests burn away. He lands beside them and gets out of the cockpit.

"Hello, I am Jedi Knight, Mes Tisserand, sent here by Master Sly Stevenson, and I come with a very special gift..."

*Mes goes over to the side of the mountain, and looks down upon the fire, and the burned down forests in dismay, but he knew he had to have confidence in his abilities.

"Put down those seeds Kirlocca, you will not be needing them..."

*Mes Tisserand walks over to a cliff face overlooking the destruction, and closes his eyes. He begins to concentrate hard, and his eyes close tightly together as he opens up his arms to the vast forests that once were. He becomes one with the force, but then he goes beyond that, beyond the force capabilities of any ordinary jedi, but to the capabilities of a special jedi, one gifted with the green light. At that moment a blinding green light emerges from the fingertips of Mes Tisserand, spreading over the vast ruins of the valley below. It covers the valley in a bright green blanket, and then Mes begins to communicate with the essential natural forces of the planet Kashyyk. The trees tell him of their suffering, burning and being destroyed, and nature becomes one with Mes. He begins to strech out, giving power through the green light, directly to the natural lifeforces of the planet. The light begins to blanket the fire, smothering it, putting it out all at once. Then, a lush green begins to come over the land as the grass begins to grow once again, and the trees begin to sprout. The forest begins to reverse the processes that were unleashed upon it, and one by one, each charred tree begins to rise from the ground as if it was speeding back in time, and all becomes green once again. Small saplings take the energy given to them and they grow back with amazing speed, flourishing even more beautiful than before, reinforced with the life of the green light which feeds them like water would, but with incredible speed. The force once again becomes strong in this place, communicating with Mes, grateful to return to it's lush self. Rivers begin to flow down from the mountainsides as if they were coming to see the beauty once again, returning now that all is good. Finally Mes opens his eyes to see a vast sea of green in front of him, covering the valley and the planet once again. Mes stumbles backwards, and then he sits down, all of his energy spent.

"Now, I must rest...It is not completely rejuvenated, it will take time to fully heal, but I'd say that we got it started off on the right foot..."

ITS.jpg

*Mace, was astonished in amazment*

"What the? Who the? How the? What the heck was that??"

*Mace, was truley amazed...

This Party is Over!

jedimellina-44.jpg