Naboo

RaveN

A ship flew out of hyperspace and just outside of the blockade. It stopped, thrusters and all, and simply sat there.

Any comms sent to the ship would not be replied. When the ship was boarded, all anyone would find were a few expensive jewels and a horribly, almost illegibly scrawled note:

"Sorry for taking the ship."

The writing could not be identified.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

The Corellian Jedi Knight sits alone in a dark tunnel below the streets of a Naboo settlement. Meditating, Hale Akturus escapes from the confinement of his physical self and is free to wander using the Force. The Jedi Knight reaches out to his enemies in orbit. Concentrating, he inserts into their minds an altered perception of reality.

Hale Akturus makes his way back to the surface, back to the chaos that was once a peaceful village. With the Force giving him a little extra strength, the Corellian Jedi runs to wear his transport waits ”“ the ruins of a small hangar. In the midst of all the rubble and wreckage rests a Corellian freighter. Hale Akturus enters the vessel and meets a skeletal droid.

”œWe're going to get off this rock, I've waited long enough.”

Edited by Guest

OOC: Hale Atkurus you can't escape that easily. b].

IC: Macleod sees the fighter escaping. The ship couldn't be stopped. Unless . . .

All the fighters were told to make the ultimate sacrifice for the Empire, though very few would do it. Macleod knew who was blindly and stupidly loyal and who wasn't. He gave the necessary order. A fighter streaked in front of Hale's ship, still in the upper atmosphere. They collided, destroying the TIE instantly and sending Hale's ship hurtling back towards the surface of Naboo, with irreparable damage to the fighter. Hale was still alive.

Connor_Macleod.jpg

"I will fight these Rebels face to face and I'll break them with my bare hands."

OOC: Perhaps you're not wearing your glasses, buddy. PM

After what seems like an eternity, Hale Akturus activates the navigation computer and sets the coordinates. The stars streak past in a frenzy as the Corellian freighter jumps to lightspeed.

Micheal takes some bags and walks to an empty oom.Once inside he locks the door and lays out his sword and the lightsaber he took onto a bed. He takes apart the saber and lays it on a dresser.He cuts his hand with the his sword.He places the crystal in his hand.He wraps his hand around it.He infuses his blood onto the crystal and makes it an extnsion of himself.He places it back inside the saber.The Sith ignites it and it has a red tint to it. He would have to do with the hilt configuration untill he could find some stuff to make a new one. He hooks it onto his belt and sheaths his sword. He walks outside and ignites the saber.He begins practicing form 5 to enhance his skills.

MSearcy2.jpg

*The Ragnarok, guided by KR and is apprentice, docked with the Same SD that Searcy had. Slowly KR, assisted by his apprentice, dragged himself out of the ship and found Abaddon's apprentice.*

"Hey Searcy, I've come to pick you up. We'll be meeting up with Abaddon soon, but we have a little time to kill."

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

Talon's sub traveled through the deep core. As Talon woke, he saw Ryoo eagerly piloting the sub. He also noticed that bacta patches had been placed on a lot of his wounds. He looked down to see that the hole through his shoulder had properly been wrapped. He didn't even want to think about the infections that he might get. Instead he sat up and muttered a gruff thanks. Ryoo just nodded and smiled, and went on piloting the sub...

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

OOC: Er...uhm...Two weeks without posting and im totally lost. O.< Last I knew I was on AP's land barge thingie... Soo i guess im still there

IC:

*Raynuk stood at the edge of the deck, his hands resting calmly on the railing, his eyes scanning the subtle yet harsh Naboo landscape before him. His mind was wandering slightly, wondering how much longer it would be before the reminants of the Jedi would be found and executed. Finding little more that he could do at this time, Raynuk turned from the railing, and pulled back his sleeve, pushing the Call button for the Virago. It would be atleast 10 minutes untill the Virago arrived, and so Raynuk finished his silent observation of the destruction at hand, before boarding his ship, and returning to the new Sith Planet*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

OOC: Lovely. Sorry for all the havoc Lieutenant Macleod. I've altered my last post slightly...

Hale Akturus uses the Force to heighten his speed as he races across the ruined Naboo settlement. The Jedi Knight makes his way to the edge of the village, where a glistening river leads down to a waterfall. Using the Force, Hale searches for the presence of any other Jedi - Talon Flick's signature resonates through the Force. The Corellian sends out a brief message.

Looks like we're stuck here, we'll have to make a stand. The dark side is hard to see, do any Sith remain? If this is the end, I'd like to take some of them out with me.

Hale changes his concentration from his fellow Jedi to the ships in orbit. The Corellian Jedi doesn't try to hide himself anymore; he allows his presence to be felt by all the other Force users...

Talon spoke out to his apprentice. "Right now we're getting to the surface. From there, we'll see what the situation is."

Talon leans back to relax, but gets a force message from Hale Akturus. He sends a reply back.

"Unfortunately, I'm in little condition to fight one on one. During my last duel, I sustained several injuries. However, me and my apprentice will help in anyway we can."

With that, he told Ryoo to speed up the ship. The two Jedi speed toward the surface and the Jedi.

Character Sheet

"stay here and watch the ship Vp9" Jareth said as the tigershark touched down on naboo's surface.

"when will you be back master" the droid asked

"I do not know...I don't know why we are here Vp9, you wouldn't understand if i tried to explain it......I'm sure that I dont' even understand it, but i have a feeling a lot of my questions will soon be answered"

Shortly after stepping off the ship an explosion rocks the young corellian. He is thrown what seems like a great distance...his last memory is of Vp9 dragging his hurt body back onboard the tigershark at which time the droid makes an emergency take off back into space.

"where are we going" Jareth strains to speak.

"Vp9 my secondary programing has engaged itself master....I must take you to Degobah"

"Dego....?" the young man can not finish the sentence before being rendered unconcious by his wounds.

It appears that we won't have to fight to the end. The Imperial forces have pulled away from Naboo for the most part. I'm going to go find a transport; we should regroup with the others as soon as possible.

The Corellian Jedi makes his way back to the ruins of the once peaceful settlement. Ships appear in the sky above the village ”“ ships meant to take survivors to the more central location of Theed. Off to one side several technicians are busy trying to repair the engine of a small shuttle; Hale Akturus walks over to them.

"Perhaps I can help you with that, my friends."

With the Force, Hale Akturus tries to discover the root of the problem. Guided by instinct, the Corellian Jedi leans over and plays with some wires. He re-routes the power past a damaged ion converter, to the central hub. An astromech droid then finishes the repairs, and the technicians weld it in place.

"I'm going to need to borrow this vessel."

The technicians look from one to another and slowly back away. Without a word, they head over to a larger freighter. The Jedi enters the shuttle and powers it up.

Talon and Ryoo's sub finally breaks the surface of the water. As it shoots out of the water, it sort of flops onto its belly. Talon disengages the jet propellers located within the ship, and activates the main repulsors. The ship leaps up from the water.

"I'm locking down Hale's location..."

As soon as the Jedi got a fix on Hale's location, the ship zipped through the lower atmosphere, moving quickly to a small village.

The ship slows to a stop and parks itself on the ground near a hangar that housed several shuttles. Though beaten and battered, Talon himself exited the ship. He spotted Hale almost at once.

"Hale Akturus." He bows. "I am Jedi Master Talon Flick. Right now we're o.k., but I feel the sooner we get off this planet, the better. Me and my padawan can use my ship, but its only built for two. I'm sure you and the rest of the survivers can get out on this shuttle..."

Hale nods.

Character Sheet

"I wish you speed on your journey, Master Flick. May the Force be with you."

The Corellian Jedi calls out through the Force to Kitt.

I've got a shuttle waiting, friend. I've seen dead gundarks move faster than you.

*Kitt smaw out of Otah Gunga. He began to run towards a city. He jumped up on a tree, and feel into the force, using his gift, seeing, allowing him to see force signatures. He then spoted Hale.*

I'm on my way.

*He was getting ready to jump down, when he spoted a another force signature in the Jedi Temple. In fact, it was a strong force signature. He jumped down and ran up to hale and bowed.*

"We can leave now, but there is another Jedi in the temple. A strong Jedi. Should we resuce him too?"

KittFittSig_zpsec666279.jpg

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away.

"I'm afraid I can't wait here any longer, my friend. I feel that I am needed elsewhere ”“ something beckons to me from beyond. If this other Jedi is as strong as you boast, the two of you will be more than able to get off this rock now. May the Force be with you."

Hale Akturus claps his fellow Jedi on the back and heads back into his shuttle. After the landing ramp extends, the engines are brought to full power and the shuttle takes to the sky.

*Kitt watched as his fellow Jedi Knight took off. He turned back around, and could no longer see the force signature anymore.*

Strange. How could he have gotten off already?

*Kitt realized at this point, he had no real way off the planet, but then had a second thought. He ran into the main city of Theed and into a hanger bay. Only 8 stormtroopers guarded the ship's.*

This is easy, too easy.

*Kitt walked into the hanger with pride. He moved over to an N1 bomber and began to boared it. The stormtroopers, of course, didn't notice him, cause he used the force to keep them distracted. He then powered up the bomber and took off past them, up into space.*

In space...

*His bomber raced through space, it was an area, where Kitt had noticed last time he tried to take off, where no Star Destroyers sat..in fact...nothing was out this way...except one planet...Endor. He made the jump and left the planet behind...*

KittFittSig_zpsec666279.jpg

Jedi Masters never die, they just fade away.

After leaving his majesty to wait for AP, Ganelon contacts the Imperial authorities and after some time, gets his ship checked through top and bottom and finally returned to him.

Took me long enough. I've been tied up on this backwater planet for too long. The boss will deal with the Jedi.

With a bit more hassel this time, Ganelon exits Naboo and takes off on business.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." -Mark Twain

• 3 weeks later...

Kaylynn landed the ship without incident and walked her father out onto the soft grass that surrounded the castle he and her mother loved to spend time in. She brought him to the door leading to the outside garden.

"I will leave you here Father, Mother's presense is often felt within this garden. I am sure that you will feel her as well. I'll come for you when you wish."

With that, she left him standing in the doorway and headed up to her rooms.

kaylynn.jpg

*The gardens around Bishop felt strange. He had not anticipated being back so soon. Then again, he had not anticipated a lot of the recent events. The dark, brooding presence that had lingered since the death of both Tarrian and Kaylynn now h ung black overhead. Once it had deafened him, but now he was there with his ears open to learn from what he had allowed himself to miss before. His whispers were inaudible even to himself.*

"Tarrian..."

Bishop.jpg

A figure walked within the gardens and seemed to glide across the grass. As it neared closer to bishop, her presense surrounded him. Standing next to him, she took his hand. She felt him tense for a moment and watched as he fought feelings that battled within him.

"Bishop". She whispered in his ear.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"