Naboo

RaveN

No time in the world for peace Serena thinks sadly. Smiling, if not a bit forlorn, she replies, "The life of a Jedi, never remaining in one place for long. I hope you find what you're searching for. Just remember I'll be waiting for you."

Reaching out, Serena takes her cloak and places herself in it's protective embrace once more.

There is no emotion, there is tranquility...

Love is but a fleeting dream we weep away inside...

Joren smiled at her and sat back down. He felt some sadness from her, and a little worry. He put his arm across her shoulder.

"There is no death, Serena. There is the Force" He said, then kissed her again.

lol so like i think we shud all do this rp where like all this @#%$ happens LOL and then like sum jedis and sum siths are like "ur gay!" and then there like "ur gay!" an then evryone like kills @#%$ and @#%$ LOL!!!!111

The kiss quickly melted away Serena's worry about Joren, she knew he could take care of himself. He was her padawan after all.

When the two stopped for a breath she quickly flashed a lop-sided grin. Smirking just a tad she replies, "As if the Jedi code has not been pounded into my head enough. Now get going before you get sidetracked," she winked at him playfully, "Just one thing...I'm kind of stranded here, Eirtae just dropped me off and then left. Could you possibly give me a ride back to Sullust, or maybe Coruscant, whichever being easier? If not I totally understand, I can always book public passage."

"Sure let's go" Joren said and he lead Serena out of the gardens onto the streets of Theed, and they slowly made their way to the Royal Hangar.

"The King here owes me a few favors, I am sure he'll let me get a ship. I also have an old friend who runs the hangar, he'll get it all straightened out. Plus, If worse comes to worse....I am not exactly broke" He explained to her.

The walked to the Royal Hangar and Joren immediately ran up to a mechanic. Upon seeing Joren, the mechanic grinned and the two exchanged handshakes.

"Joren Arden! I haven't seen you since...the time you needed repairs done on the Guardian!" The mechanic said.

Joren winced at the mention of his old ship, which was now in the hands of the General Tantill and the Republic. But he smiled at the mechanic.

"Gradian, this is Serena, a my former Master, Serena, this is Gradian he runs the Royal Hangar"

Gradian nodded to Serena and looked back at Joren.

"So, my old friend, what can I do for you?" He asked.

"I need a ship" Joren replied.

Gradian rolled his eyes, "Sure lets head over and I'll give you the keys to the King's private cruiser!" He said, laughing.

"I am serious. Don't make me use a mind trick" Joren said, half smiling, half serious.

"Hey, ol' buddy. Calm down I was only joking. Actually you are in luck, we have a few J-type 327 Nubians here that have been collecting dust. Mostly they serve as backups for the King, but I don't think he will have any objections if you and the lady here take it off our hands. Come on, lets go see her" Gradian said, still chuckling.

They walked through the hangar to a side door, where most of the fighters and other ships were kept for deep storage. Joren could feel the Force deeply here. He knew it was the site of a duel between A Sith Lord, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and the great Jedi Master, Qui-Gon Jinn. He could feel the remnants of that battle, almost like an afterimage in the Force. It felt disconcerting.

Gradian led Serena and Joren along racks of fighters untill they came upon three silver elongated vessels.

"Queen Amidala used one of these when she held office. Now they are not used much anymore, mostly dud to advances in ship design. Though they are kept in case of an emergency." Gradian explained as they walked up the ramp of the ship. "When do you want to leave?" Gradian asked.

"Now" Joren said.

"Uh...okay. She is fully fueled and ready. She is armed with a few blaster cannons, but it will not do much in a real battle. The shield generators are among the best in the galaxy, so that is a potent weapon. Come by some time and I'll help you outfit her with some real firepower" Gradian said.

"Thanks alot, I owe you" Joren said to him, Gradian nodded to Serena once and dissapeared down the ramp. Joren grinned at Serena and then made his way to the cockpit.

"So where to?" Joren asked her as he began to do the preflight checklist.

lol so like i think we shud all do this rp where like all this @#%$ happens LOL and then like sum jedis and sum siths are like "ur gay!" and then there like "ur gay!" an then evryone like kills @#%$ and @#%$ LOL!!!!111

Serena bit her lip in thought for a moment pondering where was better, Coruscant or Sullust. After the Rogues slpitting up again she vowed not to comply with the Old Order's rules, but she could always help out, perhaps sway a few Jedi to her side. Coruscant though, more to do, more opurtunities, easier to forget one's past there.

"Coruscant please if it's not too much of a hassle."

"No problem, shall we?" Joren said, as he lifted the ship off the hangar surface and guiding it out the hangar doors. Gradian waved to them as Joren brought the ship up into the atmosphere, and then into hyperspace, headed for Coruscant...

Jaina Nu comes up to Naboo and decides to land. When she steps out onto the planet she is disgusted, such a peaceful place was worthless in the galaxy. Instead of letting her emotions get the better of her, she controlled them.

"Lets see what one little green gal can do around here"

With that, she headed off to Theed

Jaina_Nu1.jpg

OOC: Hi Jolanic, but I am not a Sith, just a bounty hunter/NFU. If you are talking to me, I think you are, then thats cool. You once had a battle w/me on Rori with my other alias Kamino. OK, NO More OOC

IC: Jaina walks up to Jolanic

*What is your bussiness with me? I can assure you that friendship is the only way to keep your life.*

Jaina_Nu1.jpg

Jaina shakes Jolanic's hand

"Finally, someone in the Galaxy with a nack for destruction and power that can match mine. I've been waiting 770 years for you"

Not a bad looker either, Jaina thought to herself. Soon she would be ruling with this new man.

Jaina_Nu1.jpg

Jolanic walks into Theed with Jaina at his side. He lets loose a force pusha and knocks over 6 guards stading there. He takes out his lightsaber and slices them into tiny pieces. They soon make their way to the palace. They encounter mild resistance."Would you like to take care of these insignificant pieces of junk?"Jolanic says holding out his hand."Of do you just want me to make mince meat of them."

kaan.jpg

I'll deal with these pathetic beings

Jaina attaches cat like claws to her fingers. She sees 5 guards and decides to attack. Jaina jumps on the first guard's shoulders and uses her claws to strike deep down into the guards chest. She pulls out the still beating hart, takes a bite of it, and spits it back in the guards face. 4 more to go

For the second guard she puts her claws away and takes out her blaster. She shoots him repeatedly on stun just to watch him wince in pain. Then Jaina switches the gun to kill and shoots the guard dead. 3 more to go

For the third guard she just shoots him between the eyes. Jaina notices a cowering elderly man behind him. Jaina decides to load him up with shots. 2 more to go.

Jaina wants to have fun with the second guard. She taker her needle-gun and fill the guard up so he looks like he chinese doctor. OOC: I can't remember the name of it. IC: One more to go

For the last guard, Jaina attaches her claws again. She stabs the guard in the stomach area and slowly pulls out his intestines. The guard looks down in shock, then dies.

"There all done. What do you think Jolanic"

Jaina_Nu1.jpg

Jolanic replies."OUr goal here is complete control over this planet and its economin resources.WE take this planet we can build an army and takeove the other outlying planets."He walks throughout the palace taking out guards by snapping their necks with the force. They soon reach the door and Jolanic waves his hand and the doors open revealing the queen and many guards."Ladies first."

kaan.jpg

"Such a gentalman, you are Jolanic". Jaina cocked her blasters and fired. As a hail of blaster fire was exchanged between Jaina and the guards, Jaina relized she may be outmatched by the 20+ guards.

"All right Jolanic, you distract the guards and I'll capture the Queen. We may need her alive for a while."

Jaina_Nu1.jpg

OOC: Forgive the long post

IC: In orbit around Naboo, X7 stands at a view port, directly controling the ship.

Taking sensor scans of the main capital, he discovers some interesting events in the palace.

Logic Scenario programs kick in, determining X7's next course of action. He was designed as a weapon, the events down at the palace were exactly the mission perameters for a weapon like him.

Landing his ship just outside the palace, X7 ventured into the massive building with speed, undercover in his typical human appearence. A maze of hallways leads him to a door just outside the throne room. Smaller than the main doors, luck had it so it wasn't lock.

Photoreceptors kicking in, X7 quickly glanced through the wall to get a guard count. Showing over 20 guards, computer tactical logic determined taking out a good 8 of them would increase Jaina's and Jolanic's chance of success.

With an open of the door located on a side wall of the throne room, X7 picked up all 8 of his targets standing near the queen herself, blasters drawn and pointed towards the known threats.

Taking both of his sniper rifles in each hand, X7 raised the weapons and took aim. From his view, digital read outs hovered near the two now outlined targets in his sights. With a gental squeeze of the triggers, two guards met death with sizzling bolts of energy.

A few milliseconds later, X7 takes aim again at two new targets as the other's just start to register him as a threat. The silent crackle of twin barrels leaves X7's current targets dead.

With time, two more guards are now on the floor, as two more bolts of energy fly into the last two necks.

You believe you are superior; that the ability to think is your strength. Yet despite your ability you still fail to realize the weaknesses that haunt you. In the end you will come to realize that you are still:

Only human....

Audio sensors picked up Jaina's question with ease as X7 took down a couple more guards, "It would be logical to 'keep me', for your own sake. Or else you deprive yourselves of extra 'talent'" He shouted over the gunfire....

You believe you are superior; that the ability to think is your strength. Yet despite your ability you still fail to realize the weaknesses that haunt you. In the end you will come to realize that you are still:

Only human....

"I say we keep him.." He says and twirls the guards around in the ait making them dizzy.THey drop their weapons and he droped them.HE sweot their weapons to JAina and and the robot. He snaps the guards necks and walks along behind Jaina to the queen.

kaan.jpg

Taking the possibility of defending himself against the two out of his equations, X7 moves towards the queen as his metallic skin moves to reveal his endoskeleton.

In his grip, he takes the queen by the arms and makes her stand. As she trys to struggle out, the two of them turn to face Jolanic and Jaina.

Only human....

Jlanic helps Jaina up into the throne and he brings down the walls and and makes another throne next to hers. HE faces the queen. "She would make a fine slave, wouldnt you say." HE says and looks toward Jaina." He has the robot throw her in a holding room and turns to X7_X9. "I herbey declae you chief of security." He turns to Jaina."We do not kill these people. We do not starve them. We just take over the out;lying planets in this system and recruit more people to our cause. Do you got it."

kaan.jpg

"I understand, Jolanic, but what if the Republic or some other military force arrives. The three of us can kill almost anyone in regular combat, but an Army? We can take this system easily, but we need to figure out how to fight a higher power. Perhaps if there was another Army..."

*Jaina's mind trails off. She had heard of some new bug-force, but could they be reasoned with? Maybe she Jolanic and the Robot could find out.*

Jaina_Nu1.jpg

X7 stepped in, "This new threat is out of galaxy. Based on past engagement with out of galaxy races such as the Yuuzhan Vong, its illogical to presume they might be willing to help our cause. Instead, I suggest we use what resources Naboo offers such as their military might, then branch out through various means such as treaties, trades, and force."

Only human....

"I agree with X. Trades, treaties and other things will be easier than if we tried to reason with these bugs." Jolanic tells X "Find me the leader of Naboos royal guards and get the combination for their hangars and armory. We open those we might be ableto modify them to help us."

kaan.jpg

Moving towards one of the walls, X7 raised an arm. From it two metal tublets extended out and launched themselves into the wall. From there, they found a dataline and began to hack in.

In X7's 'mind', a virtual representation of the naboo computer system was formed. In a 3D avatar looking like his human disguis, X7 began to hack the system.

Roaming around the virtual corridors of the system, X7's hacking programs went to work in searching for the information he seeked. In no time at all, he was finished.

Back in the real world X7 disconnected from the system and walked over to Jolanic, "I have complete access to the hangers now. The army will have no choice but to follow us."

Only human....

Jolanic Kaan, your character has not been trained in the ways of the force by either the sith or the jedi. You may not use the force in any way shape or form until you are trained. Those are the rules. About the only thing you can do with the force is have feelings, primarily letting you know that you have potential force ability.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

The frown soon turned to a gasp of air as X7 took him by the through. With superior strength X7 lifted him up his feet as the liquid metallic skin covered X7 once again, "I will not comply."

As X7 spoke, his pressure sensors kept close scans of Jolanic's neck making sure the fragile bone wasn't crushed, "Your actions have drawn much attention to you. Mainly from the Black Sun. My employer doesn't like it when infidels become out of line."

Taking a heavy repeator with his free hand, X7 pointed the weapon to Jaina who was easily in his field of vision. The trigger finger lay ready to fire if the young alien decided to do anything she would regret.

Only human....