Naboo

RaveN

• 2 weeks later...

The Hand of Bishop entered Naboo's atmosphere, and slowly made it's way to the outskirts of the city of Theed. As they put down, Tarrian gets Kaylynn and waits for Bishop at the hatch.

As they exited the ship, they made their way to the small palace not far from the ship. Tarrian put Kaylynn down on the green grass and watched as her daughter took a few small steps and proceeded to fall on her bottom. Kaylynn looked up at her parents, and Bishop went to bend down to scoop up his princess but Tarrian put her hand on his arm and smiled at him and just shook her head.

"No, let her do it."

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

*Bishop let out a sigh, but stood back as he watched his daughter stand unsteadily and take a few more shaky steps before ending back in the same position on the ground. Then as the process repeated itself several times.*

"She's a determined little tyke isn't she."

*Kaylynn's father smiled down on her. Her, his little princess, who could do no wrong in his eyes.*

Bishop.jpg

Tarrian just smiled at Bishop. She could feel that he wanted to just scoop her up and make everything easy for his daughter. She realized that she and Bishop were going to have many arguments about letting her do things on her own.

Finally after a few falls, Tarrian released Bishop's arm so that he could pick her up. She knew that he had been waiting to do that since she had fallen the first time.

They walked into the same palace that not so long ago, Kaylynn had been taken from them. They looked at eachother and both could still remember that night. Pushing the feelings away from her, she walked through the palace looking around and reaching out with the force to make sure that all was in it's proper place.

Going up to the room that they had occupied before, Tarrian used the force to set things up while Bishop explored the palace with Kaylynn. Once the room was done, she went into the smaller room that Kaylynn had slept in and brought in the crib that Bishop had made. She would not be sleeping in a room by herself, she would sleep with them.

As everything was finished, Bishop walked into the room. She turned and smiled at him as Kaylynn made a small sound..."Da".

As Kaylynn looks out the window, she starts to squirm in her fathers arms. Reaching out her hand to the small creature, she calls to him through the force.

Seeming to sense the small child's touch, he looks up at the window and sits down on the ground.

Kaylynn looks at her parents, and begings to get excited with the creature. Mine, mine mine. She relates to them through the force.

kaylynn.jpg

Afri looked up at the window to see two people and a baby squirming in their arms. Her force was drawing him to the child. Afri exited the courtyard and entered the palace. He had never been here before but the force was guilding him through the halls. He slipped through the barely opened door and to the child and her two parents.

afri.jpg

*Bishop felt the Force presence draw closer. It reached the door and he shifted Kaylynn to his left arm. His right arm whipped out and his saber ignigted with a snap. Kaylynn whimpered slightly and he caught a bit of a horrified expression on her face. Tarrian reached out her hand and placed it on Bishop's shoulder. He lowered the weapon but left it on as the small creature entered the room.*

"Who... and what, the hell are you?"

Bishop.jpg

Tarrian watched Bishop as he slowly walked around the small little being. Kaylynn continued to kick and squirm in her mother's arms, and Tarrian reached out to her daughter through the force. She got the same words over and over from her daughter...mine, mine, mine.

She knew that Kaylynn had brought this little being to her and she smiled at her daughter. Bending down on one knee, Tarrian put her daughter on the ground and watched as Kaylynn began to crawl towards the little creature.

Kaylynn looked back at her mother for a moment, and watched as she nodded to Kaylynn. Kaylynn slowly crawled towards the little creature, saying his name over to herself. "af, af, af"

She crawled through her father's feet, and looked up at him and smiled a big toothless smile and then turned to the little creature in front of her and continued to crawl a few more feet. She stoped and pushed herself backwards until she was sitting staring at him.

Holding out her arms to him, she called him to her through the force. Afri looked up at the parents, and then tentatively went to the child. Sitting down in front of her, she proceeded to grab his ear with one of her hands. She didn't hurt him, but she did pull hard enough to have him bend his head towards the way she was pulling.

She smiled to him and seem to call him closer.

kaylynn.jpg

The child began to pull on Afri's ear and telling him to come closer.

"Watch the ear young one, if I lose one I don't think it grows back. BUt I'm not the one to run an experiment to find out if it does."

He moved even closer to Kaylynn, he was nearly up against her. He then sat on her leg, waiting to see what she wanted.

afri.jpg

Kaylynn laughed as the little being spoke to her. As he sat on her leg, and she pulled him to her. Her little hands explored his fur, and she spoke to him through her mind. Stay, want Stay

She smiled to him and then up at her parents.

kaylynn.jpg

Tarrian turned Bishop away from the little being for a minute and smiled at him.

"Bishop, what harm could he do? I think that Kaylynn wants him. And he seems willing enough to stay with her. I don't think that he will try to harm her and even if he did, we would know about long before he was ever able to touch her. Not to mention the fact that she is more then capable of hurting him."

She stood and waited for Bishop's response, as he looked over his shoulder at his daughter sitting in the corner with the little guy.