Naboo

RaveN

*Bishop sat atop Tarrian as he finally relented his tickling spree. His smile dropped slightly as his eyes unfocused for a moment, only to return to her a second later. She asked him what it was as he shook his head.*

"It's nothing."

*Silently he dropped back into a meditative state. Tarrian granted him that one moment of rest as he did what he needed to. He opened his eyes and his smile returned to it's former glory.*

"Now where were we... oh yes."

*He began tickling her again.*

Bishop.jpg

Laughing and gasping for breath, she grabs Bishops shoulders, and using the force for strength, and pulls him down to her. Kissing him deeply, she rolls over and leans down to finish the kiss.

Staring into his eyes, she smiles.."Enough, you win. Come on, lets get Kaylynn and get something to eat."

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

*Bishop sat up and looked over at the two playing in the grass.*

"I hope whatever we get it's better than that mouse she fed the cat."

*Tarrian bent and scooped up Kaylynn as she informed the two that they would be going to get something to eat and began walking towards the palace. After several steps Bishop glanced back at Afri who was busy trying to make his way through the grass. His short legs barely carried him along while their's took, comparitively, long strides. Sighing Bishop reached down and grabbed him by the extra skin at the back of his neck and lifted him up before continuing along. Up at their room he tossed the cat onto the table where he could sit with Kaylynn as he busied himself preparing food.*

Bishop.jpg

Gathering up Kaylynn, she started towards the palace. She glanced over her shoulder at Bishop just as he was picking up afri by the scruff of his neck and just shook her head.

Going to their room, she cleaned up Kaylynn from her adventures and took her down to get something to eat.

*Bishop could not hide the look of suprise considering his daughter had just aged some apparent four or five years in less than a moment. He shook his head and sighed.*

"Sure thing hon."

*Then went about finishing the food.*

--------------------------------------------------

*The meal had been out for awhile and Bishop was going through his food that he had prepared like a half starved mad man when he suddenly felt a strange feeling. Like a tingling in the crotch kind of feeling telling him to go to Almania. He glanced over at Tarrian, who had apparently not felt it.*

"We should go to Almania."

*She turned and looked at him. Suprised by the sudden decleration.* "Almania? Why there?"

"There are some old friends there."

*Bishop's smile showed the malicous irony of his comment. Or something like that.*

"I've something to collect there I believe. Those there are engaged with, what I believe is, the newly formed Imperial movement that I believe your brother was going to make peace with. I'm assuming that has been successful so we should do our duty as Sith and assist their endeavour."

*He stood and emptied his dishes onto the counter where a droid would come by later and clean up.*

"Come. It'll be fun."

*Smiling again he leaned down and kissed her, then, grasping her hand, pulled her out of her chair. She picked up Kaylynn and Afri made his way down onto the floor to follow them. Moving ahead, Bishop reached his ship and began powering it up. It was fully ready to go by the time the others got situated.*

"To adventure and fun Sith buisiness."

*The YT-2400 lifted off and made for space. There it paused to locate coordinates and blasted off into hyperspace. Traditional Star Wars music plays, the screen fades with a circle and the credits roll. Wait, I mean, and then they were off to Almania!*

Bishop.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Faust touches down on the edges of lake Paonga in the Bhelliom. Faust begins to make preliminary preparations, deploying his KiLLeRs in a strategic field as well as sonic mines on the edge of the lake and a few other discrete defenses. He knew what he was getting into, but he had a bounty to fulfill. His icy blue eyes scan the surroundings and then he prepares to act, marching off back towards his ship.

A short time later a massive explosion rocks the area, shattering the tranquil surroundings. Faust and his ship are no where to be seen, though a distress call is sent out.

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

*K'munee reach the planet of Naboo in record time. His ship reads no abnormal traffic in the intersecting space lanes along thier trade routes. He holds his ship in high orbit over the planet and begins to try and lock on the the exact location where the transmission originated from.*

293az4x.jpg

"I am the punishment of God...if you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

From a weak transmitter along lake Paonga another transmission comes in.

Help...

In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed - but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock.

*The faint cry for help registered through his communication console then faded out into static. His ship's computer had already locked on to the signal power signature, then began trianglating the the ship position using Naboo's GPS relay stations. After a few minutes of the computer runing numbers, a location was displayed on his navi-comp, lake Paonga. K'munee keyed in the coordinates. His ship responded by having it's ion engines on full burn toward the surface of Naboo.*

*The Wings of Mercy II landed near lake Paonga. DJK emerged from the now deployed landing ramp, holding a miniature tracking device that was locked onto the same signal source that the ship used to find their present location. Something stirred in the waters of the lake catching K'munee's attention. He wasn't quite sure of it, but something felt out of place to him. He walked with one hand at the ready, close by the hilt of his lightsaber.Whatever was about to happen, he was going to be prepared for.*

293az4x.jpg

"I am the punishment of God...if you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

*The Star Gazer landed, and Tera-Lee walked out. She looked around and then heard a beeping sound. She turned around and saw her R2 unit beeping. She went back inside and sat down and turned on her commlink. A voice came from the link.*

... Against All Odds ... Against All Instincts ... We Evolve ...

Jasmin quickly spoke over the comm. "Tera-Lee, you must get off of Naboo. Jetta found out. She'll be there as soon as possible. You have to get off.Now go......."

"What about you?" "Just go... it's not safe for us to meet anywhere..... just go. Over and out."

guns.jpg

From the forest in front of K'munee, a small explosion is heard. Leaping out of the forest is the harried form of the bounty hunter Vladmir Faust, running as a blaster shot from an unseen assailant deep in the bushes. The bounty hunter rolls to the ground as the shot streams past him and dissapears over the surface of the lake. Kneeling against K'munee's cloak, Faust gives the Jedi a quick look just as another shot from the unseen sniper streams out of the forest, aiming for the Jedi.

*The sounds from the nearby explosion and the sudden appearance of the frieghtened bounty hunter had his mind searching frantically for an explanantion. His hand instinctively went to the hilt of his lightsaber when he witnessed the shots fired by the unseen attacker. His attention was placed solely on the mind of the obivious sender of the distress beacon. Another flurry of shots was fired and aimed specifically at the K'munee and the bounty hunter. DJK's moves were fluid and precise, as he deflected the blaster bolts, with his now ignited lightsaber back at it's sender.*

What is going on here and who is your attacker?

293az4x.jpg

Still leaning close to the Jedi, Faust starts gasping for breath.

"He's... he's..." at that moment the bounty hunter plunges a syringe into the Jedi Master's leg, pushing down hard. The two icy blue eyes watch the suprised reaction as the Master falls over with a thump. Faust glances into the forest where one of his KiLLeR orbs emerges and settle around the bounty hunter's head.

Faust begins work on binding his captive with stun shackles, commenting to his unconscious opponent about the events that occurred.

"A good catch. I think the Hutts will pay good money for your head, Master K'munee. Sorry about the deception, but a bounty is still a bounty." Faust presses a button and summons the Bhelliom to his location. The shuttle emerges from under the lake and settles on shore. Faust dumps his captive in the back then draws several clear tubes from a hidden conpartment on his space ship. Throwing them into the lake, the bounty hunter takes careful aim, then shoots them with a blaster as they sink down, unleashing a deadly plague that would replicate and destroy all life under the waters.

"Now," Faust says surverying his surroundings and drawing out a stokhli spray stick from his ship. "Let's see if any other mice fell into my trap."

A few Republic officers speak with the leaders and Political officials of the Naboo government.

Speaking of Issues of the Planet and other current events. A few Republic X-Wings patrol the planet in the lower atmosphere... scanning for the Naboo government.

lerriko.jpg

TrueTenorMan: You didn't answer my question... does this affect your master plan--yes or no?

Crimson Morpheus: yes

TrueTenorMan: Ho?

Faust's attention is distracted by a warning beep from his ship. Quickly scanning the surroundings, movements of X-Wing patrols can be seen moving overhead in the planet's atmosphere. For a moment the two glacier blue eyes stare at the monitor. Faust sighs, then boards his ship, saving any other potential bounties for another day.

Moving quickly the Bhelliom breaks through the atmosphere ahead of the patrol's sensors and blasts off for Tatooine. Faust gives a chill smile after his ship makes the jump. How fitting the Republic presence arrive so soon on Naboo after a plague had broken in lake Paonga.

.....mmmmm.....

wha......?

*K'munee slowly awoke from the forced sleep brought on by the devious tactics of the bounty hunter called Faust. His eyes gradually began to focus on the gray walls of his enclosure. He bit his lip slightly, as the pain caused by his stun shackles shot through his body. He stretched out through the force searching for someoneanyone who might come to his aid, but more importantly he wanted to locate his Faust. He found him in the front of the ship, possibly in the cockpit. K'munee decided he would pick his brain to see wht his intentions were. The bounty unter proved to be harder to mind probe than anticipated. Faust obviously was no novice. He must have recieved some kind of psychic training where ever he learned his trade. The only thing K'munee could retrieve were a few words, Jedi bounty and Hutts. DJK concluded that the effects of the toxin that incapacitated him must have a duel purpose. He surveyed the immediate area and began forming a plan. While his mind formulated, he allowed himself a smile, a rather devious smile.*

293az4x.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

**Cerwin stands in his home on Naboo, and approaches his father to tell him the news**

"Father...I've been accepted to the Jedi Training Academy, I must leave you now"

"Ahh, I knew it would come some day, my son. I dread to see you go, but you must fulfill your destiny"

**The two talk for a long time, and Cerwin boards his Nubian and sets off to the Academy, he will miss his only family, his father. And his many human and Gungun friends, but his heart tells him he will return**

Perhaps I did it as an afterthought. One wouldn't leave his homeworld without a goodbye, why, what kind of Jedi would he be? I think you need to concentrate more on the roleplay and less on silly little mishaps. If you were truly interested in the roleplay you would have looked past the ooc time posting, I don't think anyone else here really thought I meant to have the goodbye after the academy.

I think you need to watch who you are talking to, as I care greatly about the RP. I mod it, and the rule is you may not be in two threads at one time. Get your character to the Jedi Training Facility and stay there. You just entered the RP, and were instructed to go directly to the Jedi Training Facility.

This not the way to make a good first impression to a moderator for the RP. Now stop posting in this thread as it now is just post inflation which is also not allowed.

My, my. What are you? Like 12yrs old? Don't worry yourself with me, I will leave this place to you and I won't be back, I don't need to sit back and be demeaned in an ooc fashion by some powertripping, anal mod(or whatever you are) who simply jumps at the chance to shoot someone down. You knew very well my intentions.

I will wait to hear your final reply then delete.

Have a nice day. (=

*tips his hat*