Naboo

RaveN

*It'd been about an hour since he'd departed from his ship, headed towards the river enbankment where he'd previously trained as an eager padawan with his former master - DarkJedi K'munee ... long since, had he stepped foot upon the planet of Naboo. Long since, had the planet of Naboo been free. He trudged along, headed towards the spot from which he'd trained. Suddenly, as if there was a scream of terror - he'd felt the presence of something ... no ... someone .... that he'd met before .... it was dark. He knelt down, and reached out through the force towards the signal ... could it be?*

*He succumbed to the will of the Force, and reached outwards from his mind, and location - through the "magical" methods in which the mind's eye could travel, and see beyond where the body was. On Naboo ... somewhere near by ... in the heart of the darkside ... was the origin of the "scream." A youngster ... a child, no more then 4 to 5 years of age.*

*As he knelt - his facial expression cringed, and contorted slightly - as he tried to get a reading from the Force signature. He'd seen it before ... long ago - but, was trying to remember where. It hit him suddenly - like a ton of bricks ... "Viano" - he said quietly aloud - as he floated mentally above the child with his mind's eye, looking down upon him. He saw the child, near his mother - look to where his vision was allowing him to look down upon the child, through the Force. The child heard Adi-Wan's voice ... and could invision his prying mind intruding on his surrounding. Viano was more then aware of his presence ... he could see Adi-Wan's mental projection of himself "hovering" above him. Viano looked straight to him, and c0cked his head to the side, trying to understand what it was that he was seeing. Adi-Wan recognized him .... he'd seen him inside of Brooke's womb as nothing more then an embryo ... but, he recognized the force signature ... and realized that this child was of her, and Barhom Zar ... the child of darkness.*

*He saw Brooke ... and a wave of emotions flooded him. She'd been the only one he'd ever known in his previous life that had "gotten" him. She'd taught him so much, and as he looked at her for a brief moment, he unconsciously grasped at the necklace, or "trinket" that hung around his neck. He inhaled heavily, and continued to scan the area. Bishop of Battle ... the fallen Jedi. He was a master now ... "it was about time that he'd reached that rank," - he thought to himself, quietly. Who was the other? Was that Eas-San? Was he in trouble? Being tortured ... ? No ... something was not right with him ... he could see the gradations of darkness inside of him eating at his innards ... he was falling, or had fallen ... to the Darkside of the Force ... a silent, "No .. " was spoken to himself ... as he watched it unfold.*

*In his physical form - he reopened his eyes ... and spoke to himself.*

"They're all here ... all of them ... I wonder why the Force had guided me here ... should I seek them?" - he fell to his knees, and cried out to the sky, looking upwards at the sun, beating down upon his hooded face, "... what is my purpose!? What am I supposed to do?!" He balled up a fist with his right hand, and slammed it into the turf, looking down at the ground, and slumping for a moment. He gathered his thoughts, and stood again, this time, heading in another direction ... towards the source of Darkness.

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

The heat from the light sabers seemed to scorch Pyre's face, but there was no contact. His nose was merely a foot away from the pain stricken eyes of Brooke. She seemed more eager to kill than ever.

"Save your pity..." The blood-rushed Pyre said.

He calls the force from behind Brooke, causing her knees to buckle. The light sabers drop literally millimeters from Pyre's face, trimming his hair on both side. The knight swings his feet forward by pushing them with the Force. They come around at incredible speed, knocking JGOD in the back of the head and breaking her concentration from the incredible hit. As her concentration breaks, Pyre falls which plants Brooke's head in the dirt with his feet on top. A massive cloud of dust erupts from the ground as her head makes a thud on the ground.

She's instantly knocked out and would stay knocked out for several hours.

Pyre waves his hand at the body, and it slowly and gently moves over to the worried boy. He then picks up his light saber off the ground and clips it on his belt.

The Fallen Jedi turns to Bishop just before sensing Adi-Wan's movement...

"He's close..." Pyre says to himself.

The desire to become a Sith grows greater from the presence of the Jedi. His eyes ignite as they look at Bishop.

"Haven't I proven my strength," Pyre says moving his hand in the direction of Brooke, "A Sith is she not? Train me, please"

Angelfire sucks cock

An incredible rage surged within the four year old.

"Mom....mommy....MOMMY!" He screamed out, struggling in Kaylnn's grasp. She was doing everything she could to hold Viano Zar back, but, for some reason she seemed to let go.

The kid landed on the ground.

"Mommy..."

He ran over to his mother's corpse and burried his face into her bosom. A child's tear ran down her neck as he tried to kiss her all better. "Mommy..." He looked at her and tried talking to her. "Wake up..." A breath. She was breathing. Why wasn't she talking?

He turned back to Eas-San with a cold stare in his eyes. It was as if he had the motive to kill the man in front of him for harming his mother. He couldn't though. He was much more weaker than the man in front of him.

Or was he?

viano.jpg

*Across the limitless distance of space, Viano faintly heard a voice in his head*

...Viano, I sence your pain, your hatred...you have your father's strength. Your Mother is hurt, you know deep within yourself what you want. You want to see this man bleed without stopping. You have hatred. Do not hold these feelings back...I will meet you soon Viano Zar...and I will show you the ways your father showed me...Do it...now, before he harms your mother again..

*The voice disipated in Viano's mind, the boy unsure of whos voice it was, but feeling truth in the words.*

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

*Adi-Wan, Jedi Master, walked effortlessly through the waist-high grasses of the Naboo wilderness ... he stampeded through crystaline streams, and over large grassy knolls. His heart was dragging him, as if he couldn't control his own legs ... he knew that he was helplessly outnumbered - but, for some reason ... he trudged forward ... moving motionless over the landscape.*

" ... so, there you are ... "

*He said, no louder then a whisper, as he came atop a high mound of grass, and dirt. He stopped walking for just a second, and looked outwards towards the place where the Sith were - he couldn't see them, they weren't visible yet ... but, he could feel every single last one of them there - in that city ahead. He closed his eyes, and realized that it was his calling to go onward. He knew he shouldn't ... that it no longer concerned him - but, he knew in his heart of hearts ... that he had to. He inhaled heavily, and brought down a force-signature cloaking that masked him as nothing more then a Gnort in the Tatooinian dune sea. He exhaled. The cloak he wore now, should protect him until he would be seen by the Sith, themselves ... that is, of course - if they still recognized him. He nodded, more over to himself - in an act of insurance that this was what needed to be done, then made swift strides towards the city limits.*

"*****, you bettah bring me some muh'******' cone-yack, or i'll keeeeeeeeeeeeell, yoooooo"

Kaylynn let Viano go, and allowed him to run to his mother. She waited a moment, and then slowly walked to the boy all the while keeping her eyes on this prye. As she knelt down beside Viano, she looked up to see Adi Wan's presense. Wrapping an arm around Viano, she placed her hand on Lady Brooke chest and using her own dark force, she transfered some of her force presense to Brooke and watched as she started to come to. She removed her hand and quickly picked up the child and moved him away from the Sith.

"See Viano, Mommy is not dead. She was only resting a moment. Let Mommy finish this and she will come and see you when she is done."

She walked back to the inner garden with Viano, and keeping him shrouded within her darkness, she showed him more bugs. She watched as he learned new ways to kill them and torture them. As she watched him, she reached out to Adi Wan and watched as he made his way to their location. She could feel her mother's presense there as well watching over both her and the young boy. Wary of Adi Wan's appearance as well. He always shows up. What is it about this Jedi that my mother questioned?

kaylynn.jpg

Exiting hyperspace over the once beautiful planet of Naboo BC growls... I dislike paradoxes. He thought of the pending disturbance that would surely be hitting the Galaxy soon. As he landed and exited BC reached out for Adi-wan.

The darkside is strong here, finding Adi will not be easy.

Time freezes around BC and he jumps into the air hands extended with his fingers facing down. His left knee bends slightly as he speeds forward in search of his friend.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

"Death is approaching..." Pyre says to himself. A recent habit he seemed to have formed.

Enemies had been made on both sides. Pyre looks at the awaking Sith on the side with her son and Bishop glaring, and felt as the Force signature of Adi-Wan fades and the arrival of Blckclone. The Jedi in him had made him weak, he should have killed Brooke twice by now and without a doubt she would kill him at all costs now and the Jedi would punish him for his betrayal.

An introspection began to occur inside of Pyre, like most do as they die on their death beds. This pathetic feeling he wished he could push back, but it was not a trait of Jedi or Sith, but of the soul. His short life flashed quickly before his eyes. Death was inevitable.

Pyre looks to the sky, it was night now. The stars were bright on Naboo and the atmosphere gave them that twinkle that reaches in to your soul.

He looks to Bishop one more time, "Train me, Give me an allegiance for the battle ahead..."

Angelfire sucks cock

As Raynuk's voice fades from the head of the young Viano, another suddenly appears like a whisper in the ear, but only in the mind. The words ring powerful to the hearts of corrupt, and bring pride to those who are not.

"... Love ..."

With this one word, it brings a new view on life, to anyone who hates. It was the ultimate good, as the words continue, the child's mind is blocked, so that NO-ONE BUT VIANO COULD HEAR WHAT WAS GOING TO BE SAID.

"... Love your mommy, love life, live... as your brother would have wanted it. Live life to it's fullest, and forfill your fathers dying wish, that saved him in the end, You get your name, from the forms of purest love, follow this example young friend, and it will take you far."

The voice fades, as Viano's mind re-opens to Kaylynn speaking about 'mommy'.

The powers of Master Prophet and Adi-Wan were defeated by whining, rather than the Sith RPers using their heads to defeat them.

"No one can be given an allegience. Didn't the Jedi teach you anything? An allegience is something you must choose for yourself."

*Bishop shifted his head slightly, unkowningly towards Adi-Wan in the distance, as he addressed Kaylynn.*

"Kaylynn, take Viano back to the ship while Brook and I wrap up here. Then we will return to the other Sith."

*He glanced at the fully recovered Sith Master at his side and then turned back to the one before him.*

"You come here asking us to take you, but you have so obviously led others here to us. The approaching Jedi does not even attempt to cover his approach. He galavants across the landscape towards us with an indiscrete exhibition of the Force. There is no reason why we should not kill you and the wookie who speeds his way here before we leave."

Bishop.jpg

OOC: I mentioned that I could not see you all - therefore you could not see me - but, nevertheless - I'll play the cards that have been dealt ....

IC:

*Adi-Wan walked headstrong towards the sith that stood before him. He released his hold upon the force that was cloaking his appearance - and now all knew that he was amongst their ranks. He watched as Kaylynn - the "suppose one" scurried off with little Viano - the child that he anxiously wandered to see. He stepped into the realm of the sith ... his demeanor non-other then "carefree."*

*Adi-Wan stood before Bishop - no more then a few meters before - careful to not get too close, but - at the same time ... close enough. He scowled upon him, and spoke in a gravelly tone.*

"Bishop ... a long time since have you seen me ... the last your weary eyes laid glimpse upon me ... I was deceased - now, behold ... I have come back to life - stronger then I could have ever imagined ... my purpose is unknown to me - however, it might be to serve you your last breath. You take a Jedi - a fallen Jedi - Eas-San Fenrir - formerly of Sly Stevenson - into your ranks - or so he chooses ... however, the Light Side of the Force within him can never be quelled .. you know it - for you live it! You know of how the Light Side treats you at late nights, and how it speaks to you in your dreams. Come, now ... take up arms against me - and Brook as well - to defeat me ... strike down the Jedi that has brought you so much remorse, regret, and despare! Feed from your hate .... however, your primitive tactics, and logic can not defeat me! You know in your heart that you are serving one side of the force that can not be defeated! A Balance - you are nothing more then a servant to the darkside, and I formerly of the Lightside ... we would have done nothing but balance one another - but, now - I am free ... come, draw your saber against mine - and feel the true pain of defeat!"

*He felt Blckclone's presence nearing - his Wookiee Gantoris friend would not be long, and he knew that back up was en route - however, for the time being - he would draw up arms against the Sith that stood before him - regardless of rank, or power, speed, or strength .. he could not be defeated today ... and he knew it as well as Bishop did.*

As BC nears his friend he stops looking above... He suints into the sun as he approaches the Sith and Adi. He walks over to them and does not un sheath his saber.

STOP!

There are pressing matters that must be addressed! I do not wish to fight unless it comes to it...

BC puts his arms extended to his sides with his palms facing up. He looks deep into the Sith.

I have not come here to harm. I do not wish for it to come to that, I have come to warn you against a disturbance that could destroy us both.

Somewhere, something is stealing the souls of dead Jedi and Sith of the past. Effectively it is destroying the Force itself. We need to somewhat assist each other in finding an destroying this being before none of us exist any longer.

And if you believe this is a scam on my part, then I am afraid you do not know the Jedi... And that we will have to get violent

ooc: No time to proofread...

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

*Adi-Wan hears the voice of Blckclone come thundering over his consciousness - he c0cked his head to the side, and looked slightly downards, to peer over his shoulder towards the Wookiee, and he spoke in a gravelly voice, before turning.*

"Master Blckclone ... many years have past since our paths have crossed ... I've missed your company."

*Turning half way, so as to not expose his entire back to the Sith, a smile crept lengthwise across his face - whence his eyes were laid upon the Wookiee Gantoris.*

"If these things you speak of are true - perhaps my return to the realm of the living was to assist, in some way .... against the threat that you speak of ..."

*He turned his head - facing the Sith, them to his left, Blckclone to his right - and he nodded towards Bishop.*

"Forgive me for my ... hostilities ... perhaps another time, we shall see what has come of either of us ... but that time is not now."

*Bishop turned his blind gaze upon Adi-Wan as his presence was felt not too far from him, and the wookie master who approached quickly.*

"Well look who we have here. It seems everyone is coming back from the dead lately. The Light can be as easily extinguished as life itself. It takes work to create it, energy spent in order to recieve. But even a whisp of wind can snuff out a candle to plunge a room into Darkness."

*He tipped his head only slightly towards Blckclone as he responded to his report.*

"I have felt no such disturbances. Besides, anything consuming the souls of Jedi can't be all bad. The Sith rescued your order and your precious 'people' during the last invasion."

*Bishop's senses probed Pyre for his reactions and emotions concerning the arrival of the two Jedi.*

Bishop.jpg

Look at that cocky Jedi. Light side in me. Yea and monkeys might fly out of my butt. I wonder if the dead still bleed...

The presence of the Jedi cause his inner anger to erupt once more. Pyre twitches, thinking of their teachings and the ideas of their Light Side. He shakes off the feeling and moves towards Bishop and Brooke.

Pyre takes a place behind the two great Sith to show that he was behind them and would draw his saber against the pathetic Jedi at the first gust of wind to come from their direction. He decided that he would not stand shoulder to shoulder with the admirable Sith. Pyre had finally realized how pathetic he is to their stature in the universe and how he didn't even deserve to be in their peripheral vision.

He looks at the back JGOD's head and looks in to her mind through the Force. She could've killed him in her first attack, without a doubt. Why didn't she take his life? Perhaps it was the presence of her son that steadied her hand.

Pyre waits for the situation to unravel itself more...

Angelfire sucks cock

Viano enjoyed smashing bugs. They were his favorite past time.

Asides from choking small woodland creatures.

He was able to catch them ... with Kaylnn's help. He looked around him as they buzzed and stopped in front of him.

Did they want to die THAT badly?

Of course they did.

Silly bugs...smush...smush...smush...kill kill kill....icky...all sticky gutsies....ewwwww...

Viano glanced over at Kaylnn waiting for an approving nod in his last kill.

viano.jpg

Kaylynn looked at the man that had come to be trained as a Sith by her father. She smiled at the boy, and shook her head. "Soon Viano, soon you will be able to play with him. Right now though, I was thinking more along the lines of cats, and racoons. What do you think?"

She closed her eyes, and reached out into the garden with the force. Opening them she looked at Viano, "There is a racoon not to far off, can you call it over to you with the force?"

kaylynn.jpg

Kaylynn just always knew, maybe her father and mother had taught her, but she just seemed to remember always knowing about the force.

"Close your eyes Viano and reach out towards the south corner of the garden. Can you feel the life from there? Can you see the small animals there?"

She watched him nod his head, "What you are feeling is their force presense. And you are able to feel them and find them using the same force only this is from within you. Touch the mind of the Racoon and tell him to come to you."

kaylynn.jpg

Viano saw the racoon. He touched it's mind.

They waited.

And waited.

The racoon didn't come.

"I think we need to check on it...I might have bruised it."

The two walked over to the racoon in the south side of the garden. It took them a few minutes but they arrived at a spot where part of the racoon had been.

It's cranium had shatterred everywhere painting the grass with the blood that had splatterred forth.

"You said to touch it with my mind..."

viano.jpg

Kaylynn looked down at the mess that was once a Racoon. She shook her head, and smiled at the boy. "Yes Viano, I did tell you to do that. Maybe small animals are not your specialty as they are mine. Let's see..."

Kaylynn looked around the garden, and saw the large trees. And idea came to her to help keep Viano occupied while the adults talked. She wanted to know what this was all about, Jedi showing up, Adi Wan of all people and then the wookie, but she knew that for the moment, she needed to be with Viano.

"Viano, how would you like to build a fort. But there is a catch, you can't touch anything to build it."

kaylynn.jpg

Kaylynn sat down on the grass and pulled the boy onto her lap. "Okay, close your eyes and see how you want the fort. Do you have it?" She looked at him as he nodded his head.

"Okay, now can you see all the things in the garden that you need for your fort?" He nodded again, and she too closed her eyes and touched his mind to see what he saw. She smiled at the darkness within him, it comforted her to feel the darkness growing in him.

She began to move the things into a position and help him as he needed it. "Viano, move them with your mind."

kaylynn.jpg

I will cut to the chase... We have come here to arrange a cease fire until this is sorted out...

BC thinks about his disliking of cease fires and shakes his head.

If you the Sith do not wish for this then the diplomatic proceedings will be over, as will peace...

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

Viano looked at the tree. He then shifted his gaze to the various tools and apparatus that he'd need for his fort.

A fort sounds like A LOT of fun!

He closed his eyes and sank back into the girl's arms. Losing touch with reality he picked up some tools and various equipment and shifted them into the air. They took flight, swirling around the tree - darting this way and that. The pieces of wood and tools set to work making the perfect fort any four year old could desire.

viano.jpg

A lone transport exited hyperspace high above the lush green planet of Naboo. The sleek black fighter swoops down towards the surface, arriving to a quiet landing spot with in a few minutes.

After the ship was secured, the black robes occupant of the craft gracefully walked out, taking in his surroundings. Expanding his senses through the force, he began his search for the lost being....

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die

A presense that she has not felt in many months catches Tarrian's attention. She is drawn to it as it is not the same as she had felt with the one called Celedon, but it is the presense of her true master.

She stands at the edge of the garden and watches for it. The last time that she had been on this planet with him, they had fought Bishop as a Jedi. Now he was a sith, and she wondered why he had returned to this life rather then the one of Celedon.

"When in doubt, Get the Hell out!!!"

Ever slowly, Sauron approached the garden. Through his blind eyes he could see Tarrian clearly as any other living being. Death didn't seem to be the approperiate place for her.

As he walked, the darkside rushed upon the near lands, encasing the living plains into its black grasp. The flowers of the once lush and green garden whethered away into rotting piled of dead flesh. Living creatures rotted out, leaving behind only the smell and sight of death.

Standing just a few feet away now from Tarrian, Sauron simply stood, watching her....

860910daer.jpg

OOC Note: This is my character who I have developed for months, and no one but me has the right to control him. Piss me off and die