Space

Ary the Grey

Skye brought her gaze back to Darex.

"I didn't get to Coruscant for the attack. Being that I was pregnant and also had Amon to look after. Chen didn't want anything to happen to our children so he went along with Fynn in my place. I later went to Corellia where I healed Armena from the damage my brother had done to her."

Skye now lowered her gaze. It was a hard subject, knowing her brother had turned back to the darkside and had gone after her friends.

"Darla was concerned about Fynn and went after him to make sure he was alright. She is torn and walks a very fine line. She is also a very dear friend."

Skye's concern regarding Darla was obvious. She knew that Darla had feelings for the Dark Lord, also for Fynn. One light, one dark. She knew how she felt... to love someone who could quite easily be light or dark in their actions. She walked a fine line herself, though, while she was true to the Jedi Order - always would - she loved Tzeentch and was loyal to him also.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Ara thought for a minute. When had she first met Skye? It had been some time ago...

"I believe it was back when she was merely a padawan of Tares's. A council meeting for one thing or another. We didn't become closer until later, though, in something regarding one of Skye's own padawans and a way that I managed to help." She chuckled. "I have a bad memory when it comes to such things, as bad as that is. Skye seems to forgive me for that, though."

Ara raised an eyebrow at the young man, though one could tell she was perfectly fine with the questioning. "Anything else you wish to ask, Fynn?"

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

Hmmm.. What are these waves?.. Feelings.

- A gentle hand brushed across the liquid filled space between him and the barrier felt. The unborn child seemed to grow more and more alert, aware of his surrondings and better attuned to his environment then before. -

- While dorment, he could develop, grow a new like any normal child would before birth. Now that the process was all but completed, a new kind of energy motivated his actions. To test the limits was his one and only task now, to which any motive could be used, in his mind, to come to terms with it. -

- The restraint the cord had around his middle drew him center, but enabled the child to still manuver in some small way around the cramped space. Nubs resembling fingers proded, body twisted and turned, legs pressing back and against the walls of the womb. -

There must be an end to this.. Somewhere..

- The calm waves eerely brought him to a close at times, settling for the point before his mind ran loose again, the developing brain of his traveling at a mile per minute. Each hour, each minute he was active brought his span of knowledge furthur and furthur. -

It won't be long until I find where I am.. and what I'm doing here.

krishna.jpg

Fynn listened intentively to Master Ara, as her response was not suprising. The two jedi shared a bond as deep as any Fynn had felt since becoming a jedi. It was nice to know such bonds existed...

"Thanks but not right now, I suppose we should be coming up on Coruscant in a little bit." He said as he turned his attention to the navigational controls. He attempted to sound focused but his mind wandered back to Darla again. Where was she, why did she not contact Master Skye? He had been told Darla was a free spirit, coming and going like a wind, in contrast Fynn was like a river, constantly moving yet some how in touch with everyone at once.

He sighed audibly he knew that Darla was stronger then he, yet he still felt a need to know she was ok. The disturbing dreams he had had of her with a dragon, and content no less perhaps even...happy...made Fynn anxious, How does one compare a sparrow to a dragon?

The Templar signalled the end of its hyperspace jump...as the forward cockpit window showed starlines and Stars once more, the world of Coruscant grew large below them.

"Some things... are worse then death, being forgotten for example..."

Member Since '05 - The Old Ones | Character Sheet

Nadroj's ship is floating in the great void of space. He had been floating there for three months, ever seince his master left him to die. Nadroj woke up. "R8 set course for Bakura." His droid beeped and set the course faithfuly. A few minutes later there was a loud bang and Nadroj's ship blased off to Bakura.

Cthulhu 2012

Darex nodded. "Darla does walk a fine line. However, like you, I know she is meant to be exactly where she is. I have faith that she will choose the right path for herself when the time comes."

He idly checked the instruments for glitches. Talking about Darla brought up memories of what she had told him about Shy, confirming Barton's words. He still wasn't sure what to think, and he was still wondering about her mysterious visit on Yavin IV.

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

Trowa forced open the cockpit of the small snub fighter. He looked in upon the boy as he was surely consumed in a dream”¦and if not he soon would. Through the force Trowa connected to his mind, diving deeply into and bringing forth everything he hated, feared, loathed, and anything else imaginably possible that would inspire feelings of rage, despair, and pure hatred.

It was not a hard task to do, as the boy was only a padawan leaner it appeared. Apparently he thought he had been appended by his previous master. That would be a truly magnificent tool for him to use and abuse in his turning of yet another Jedi. Rather then waste anymore time he decided to go ahead and begin with the long process, perhaps shorter with this one, of turning him and bringing him to a point that he just lashes out in an uncontrollable rage formed of the purest of hatreds.

Trowa released his hold over the boys mind, allowing him to awake. But before the boy was able to, Trowa hid his presence in the force and shrouded the boys mind so he would not be able to feel the Darkside that was all around him.

The first thing the boy would see upon awaking was the pale gray face of Trowa, the eyes that held no spark of life”¦completely absent of color save for that single jade ring that circled around the outside of his spherical orbs. The only portion of his body that was not gray was his arms. They held a green tint and were extremely toned. But oddly they were inhuman. They were”¦plant like, unlike any other being in the known galaxy. At his sides were two sabers and one whip crafted of an extremely fine vine with barbs moving up and down its length.

The last thing the boy would notice”¦the two spheres that always seemed to be present and in orbit of Trowa. One was colored half black”¦the other half of it was the purest of whites. The second of the two orbs had the same colors but instead of each have exactly half of the orb colored they were mixed in a chaotic fashion. Any force user would also be able to tell something was odd, wrong, and unnatural about these orbs. Almost as if they were an extension of Trowa himself.

”œRaise up boy, I found you drifting in space.”

Carnage.jpg

Skye closed her eyes, resting her head against the backrest of her chair as her son performed his acrobatics. Her hand rested on her abdomen as she tried to touch the awareness of the one within her.

It's ok sweetie... please settle for Mummy... they'll be plenty of time for sports once you're born sweetheart...

Skye opened her eyes again, looking at her abdomen. The kicking was now visible to the naked eye. Catching Darex's gaze, she indicating the movement of her unborn son. She stretched out to touch Amon's mind, finding him awake but playing quietly with I-Nine, his children's name for the droid being 'Niney'. Skye wasn't so unaware of her first padawan's thoughts though.

"I know you are concerned about Shy. Darla told me what happened on Mimban, how she found Shy there. How do you feel about that?"

SkyeOrgana.jpg

For a moment, Darex was enraptured by the tiny movements of his former Master's unborn son. But her words brought his focus back.

He sighed. "How am I supposed to feel? She's given herself to the Dark Side, and it was my fault."

He continued before she could respond to that. "Don't try to tell me it wasn't...I know what my responsibilities were to her, and I've accepted that failure. But for some reason...I can't let her go. I can't stop thinking about her. She's not happy with that life. But at the same time, she believes herself to be beyond all hope of redemption. There is still good in her...if only I could make her see it. But I don't know how. It's as if she's lost to me, yet...I don't know how to explain it...something in me can't let me forget her and give up on her."

He shrugged hopelessly. "I have to see this through to it's conclusion. I have to do everything I can to prove to her that she can still come back; that she can be happy again. The Dark Side is not the path she is supposed to take. I know it. And if I'm wrong, then it's going to have to be up to her to prove it to me."

He wondered briefly what Skye would think of him. He was under a lot of stress from this, but it mattered immensely to him.

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

Skye sympathised with Darex. It was difficult to see him going through what he was.

"You will have to be careful how you show her Darex. If she thinks you are pushing her, she will run. I know how hard it is. You know that Nahstaa fell to the darkside again? I do know how you feel. I can feel the good within my brother still, though it's buried deep within him. Only Shy can make up her mind which way she wants to go. All you can do is be there for her. And it's not your fault. Circumstances occur that take the decisions from us. I know you feel responsible for her. Just be there for her."

Skye looked down at the control panel, they were coming up on Coruscant.

"I'm going to land in the Upper Levels and check on my old apartment. See how it is. It had taken some damage but as it wasn't far from the Last Call, it wasn't totally destroyed by some miracle or other. I also want to go into the base hospital. I need to get some more supplies from the pharmacy there. I used alot of my medical supplies in the recent events."

They came out over the city planet and headed down to land, giving the clearance codes and gaining permission.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Nadroj rose as he was commanded. He stared at the man for a moment, or atleast he thought it to be a man. The mans eyes, or slits of absentness, for that is what they looked like. Nadroj then noticed the two sabers. Nadroj quickly scrambled around his ship to find his. "Damn!" He muttred to himself when he relised that he had not made one yet. He grabed his training saber and weilded it as he jumped out of his ship. "Who and what are you?"

Cthulhu 2012

Raziel sat in his seat pondering Horus's question. He did not mean to be rude in that, that he did not respond immediately but he was in deep thought over the matter. For one to live on without a body...to actually hold onto your identity when you become one with the force would be quite a feat. Such a feat would only be possible by the greatest masters of the force, of the order.

”œYes, Horus, I do believe such a thing would be possible”¦but only one who is truly at peace with him or her self could do it. And even then, they would have to be one of the greatest masters of the order.”

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

With a simple burst of the force Trowa crushed the crystal inside the others saber. With another use of it he flung the useless hilt across the room. He walked over to the boy and picked him up with his left arm.

”œYou should not bring out harmless toys like that around all of this flammable and dangerous stuff. Why is a boy such as you out, all alone, in space? Who would let you drift out in space like that? Come follow me.”

Carnage.jpg

A prompt from the force caused Dash to take a little know hyperspace race towards Coruscant that cut several days off the more established and safer routes. While no emergencies erupted, the young padawan was more than once disturbed by visions of frightened and terrified individuals from several races, including one of a slave ship carrying an entire Triani clan.

Once awakened by the dreams, he found it neccessary to stay awake, to avoid the return of the nightmares. When sleep did came, it was dreamless and he found himself struggling to regain consciousness.

Despite the force fed dreams, Dashel did manage to get enough sleep to excel in his studies as a padawan, even pushing himself a little harder than neccessary to shake out the cobwebs at times.

As the Myddrin sped through space on autopilot Cal rumaged through the cargo hold. He was looking for something. He didn't know what, something inside of him was directing him towards an object in the cargo hold. He figured he would know when he found it.

He moved a large crate out of the way. This gut feeling was getting stronger. He could tell he was getting close, but there was nothing under or inside of the crate. Cal bent over and started pecking on the floor. It was hollow. He pried the floor panel up and there laid a long, dusty, wooden box.

Cal pulled the box out of the hole and laid it on the floor in front of him. As he pulled it out of the floor he felt almost sick with this strange sensation that he couldn't seem to shake.

Cal opened the box, and there, shining, brilantly polished was a very long sword with a black hilt. Cal was almost afraid to pick it up. It looked so old, but he could sense a strange power coming from it. He felt like some dark evil person was watching his every move.

Cal reached for the hilt and lifted the sword into the air. The blade caught the flourescent lights and a black glare shown on the blade. Cal turned the weapon in his hands. He didn't know how to use it, he had never even seen a weapon like this, more or less used one.

He looked closely at the sword. There was some sort of writing on the blade but Cal couldn't make it out. He rubbed his fingers over the mysterious letters on the cold metal. All of the sudden Cal jerked. He lost all control of his body and everything around him went dark.

Cal could see his mother standing in front of him, although it didn't look like his mother. This women, he could tell, was pure evil, but Cal's mother had always been sweet and kind. Cal saw visions of this woman killing people, innocent people, children. Then all he could see was the face of his mother, the kind woman he knew. He began to weep now that he could look into her eyes. He remembered how much he had loved her and now missed her.

It appeared as if she was about to speak, but then Cal woke up. He was lying on the floor in a cold sweat, the sword was still in his hand, and B4 was rolling into Cal's back trying to wake him.

"Ok B4, I am awake," said Cal. The droid made some random beeps while Cal rubbed his head and climbed to his feet. He felt very disoriented. He looked down at the sword in his hand. Where did it come from? he thought.

Cal had a strange feeling that his mother was in the room. He could almost smell her cooking. He shrugged it off, rubbed his head some more and headed back to the pilot's seat. He slid the sword into his belt opposite his blaster.

Their destination was quickly approaching...

l_9a9487ff62b14f8ba83cafa13f758c89.jpg

The dark sleek craft cut silently through the dark voids of space. Within the cockpit of the sinister ship, Darth Exodus studied the vessel's radar monitor intently. He knew that he was close to his destination, he could feel it. That instinctive premonition that, through disciplined training, he had learned to identify and heed confirmed his target was near by. The Sith Lord allowed a brief grin to cross his dark features. His former master would be pleased that he had been able to locate the target so quickly.

Despite the fact that the radar was still showing no other ships in the region, Darth Exodus activated the simplistic obscuring device and allowed the ship to fade from view, partially. Exodus' pale emerald eyes continued to carefully scan the screen in from on him, constantly keeping his senses alert for any change in the display. His face, obscured by a grim hood that shadowed his face, revealed but a fraction of the violent emotions the roiled within him. Only those sickly-colored eyes occasionally betrayed the full malevolence that lurked beneath the surface. His black robes stirred softly as he moved a glove-clad hand to adjust the pitch of the engines, diving into his destination with utter swiftness.

P3UXctm.gif

The Dark Phoenix sits in empty space, the dark force inside in a meditative trance.

The droid inside monitors the sesors waiting for even the slightest blip to awake his master.

But he needn't have worried about waking his master without due purpose, because a moment later, the masked man entered the cabin and said, "Telly, set a course for Byss. I feel I shall be needed there."

He left the cabin as the droid becan plotting the hyperspace route.

*With the course set in the navicomp, DJK motioned for his apprentice to follow him from the cockpit to the cargo hold. He retrieved the small object he had found beneath their campsite and placed it in Byran's hand.*

"In this room I have a gathered various items that will aid you in your coming task. We are going to a place that is shrouded in the dark side. The only thing that can beat back the dark, is the light. That is why it is time for you to create your lightsaber."

"The object I gave you is a crystal. One that can be used to create the blade of your weapon. The circumstances leading up to how I obtained it are foggy. A trance came over me shortly before our departure. My intuition tells that the crystal was calling out to you but found me instead. That is why it only glows in your hand. Please be seated."

*He walked over behind his apprentice, placing his hand on his shoulder, while leaning down near his ear. He began to whisper to Bryan in a voice that was not his own.*

Open yourself fully to the force. See your lightsaber in your mind. Study it down to the most minor detail. Then let go of yourself and let the force guide your hands.

293az4x.jpg

"I am the punishment of God...if you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

As the "Canus One" silently headed through Hyperspace to it next destination., Lycus sat in the captains chair with what might be described as a grimace on his face. The meeting with Phillep had gone badly, and know he wondered if he would ever have an oppurtunity like that one again. Standing up he turned to the comm officer. "Alert me when we are close to Corellia." he said quietly as he made his way off the bridge. Hitting a comm panel he directed to Ka-Riths' guest quarters on his personal ship.

"Miss Ka would you join me in the aft chambers?" He asked politely. He need her to do some work, something he was sure would be better left to someone of her unique talents.

thorpe.jpg

"A New Age of Corporate controlled prosperity is upon us...say goodbye to chaos and dischord."

Ki brought her ship out of hyperspace, powering down the non essentials until she did what she had to do. She did however keep the weapons ready to activate if necessary as well as the shields at full. You could never be too careful. She tweaked the transponder codes, the ship now registering as the Wildfire She went through everything in the ship, removing all items that would identify who she had been affilated with and sealing them within a secret chamber.

Ki moved back to the cockpit, sitting there for a moment wondering where she should head to now.

KiVastor.jpg

Kheldar pops back into the bar, giving Ki a startled look.

"Wait a second.... Weren't you just here and- Oh, wait, nevermind. For some reason I'm getting deja vu..."

[meaning Alora]

Away from Haruun Kaal, the pull of the Dark Side seemed to lessen. Bryan could feel the darkness floating behind them as they made their way through space. Although he did not know where they were going, Bryan was sure it was somewhere of importance. Bryans connection to the Force was growing stronger. He could constantly feel the Force flowing through him now. It was like an endless river of energy. His connection to K'munee was also growing as well. Through the Force he could feel his master far more clearly than he could when they first met.

The young Jedi listened to his masters words with focus. He had heard stories of Jedi Knights and their lightsabers. They were powerful weapons only to be used in the most dire circumstances. In untrained hands they were just as deadly to its wielder as to his opponent. Bryan only hoped he was ready to take the next step in becoming a Jedi Knight.

Bryan opened his palm and felt the glowing jewel with the Force. Unlike most inanimate objects, the gem seemed to glow even in the Force. Using the Force, Bryan lifted the crystal into the air "looked" it over to be sure there were no faults in the design. Finding none he lowered the glowing piece of jewelry and began working on his lightsaber.

After removing all the pieces he would need for his lightsaber, Azrael goes to work. Using the advice given by K'munee, he allows the Force to enter his body fully. He felt every inch of himself become immersed in the amazing energy field. And in the deepest recesses of his mind, his lightsaber began to take shape.

Azrael.gif

Evil is done without effort, naturally, it is the working of fate; good is always the product of an art.

*DJK watched his apprentice opened himself fully to the force, feeling the residual energy crackle in side the ship's hull. For a moment Bryan, or his physical self, dissolved into nothingness. To someone strong in the force, it would seem that Byran had faded from reality as we know it. He had joined with the force and became one with it. K'munee turned and walked away, leaving his apprentice to the will of the force.

He took a seat in the pilots chair, then quickly assessed the navicomp's data display making sure everything was in order. They were well on there way. After exiting this next hyperspace route thet would only have one short jump before they reached their final destination. He leaned back in his chair, staring at the stars that streaked by them in long white lines. He always found it hard to believe how fast they were actually going due to the smooth transitions from hyperspace to realtime.

K'munee closed his eyes and began to meditate. The planet where they were headed was one that not to many Jedi would venture to. It was an unwritten rule for warriors of the light to not seek places that were tainted with the dark side. The draw from the planet was hard to resist for him. As he fell deeper into his meditation he found that there was no one point to focus on. He shifted his thoughts to the future, but found nothing. There was no sight, only sound. The force was shrouded in the darkness. A faint whisper could be heard. One word, over and over again. As he came out of his meditation, he spoke that one word.*

"Brother........"

293az4x.jpg

"I am the punishment of God...if you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

Onderin Starlisk pulled his ship out of hyperspace to take care of his end of the bargain with the Black Sun. He sent a long comm to the Link organization, trying to makes things sound like the real thing, a real concern of the Alliance rather than a simple favor for the Black Sun.

3C12kbA.png

There is nothing good in war. There is good in why we fight them.

**A return comm comes in for Admiral Starlisk.**

This is Zara Nargal of the Link Organisation. As far as Black Sun is concerned let me ask you one question first... How would you receive someone who came into your establishment with the intent of extorsion?

However. I am prepared to meet with their representatives once more, as long as the safety of myself and my unborn children can be guarenteed. My brother and I are not unreasonable people. We just don't want to have to pay protection money to be able to run our legitimate and sucessful business. When someone comes in and threatens us, we are not going to sit idly by and take it.

Zara Nargal

Co-Proprietor of the Link Organisation.

-- end comm --

144JyIb.jpg