Yavin IV

Tarrian Skywalker

Thump... Thump... Live.

- A wriggled hand broke free of its confines, becoming loose as it touched the infinite space of his surrondings. The sense of touch was slow and uneasy, but grew with time. 'Soft appendages danced around the current of warm liquid, growing more and more aware of this foreign area. -

Thump... Thump... Live.

- Ears came to first focus, a steady sound reverberating in the water; the steady beat of his own heart. It's own sound brought him to a still, honing on the noise and listening closely. It was certainly weird to hear and feel it at once, a whole assortment of rushed feeling swarming the small vigil. -

What is this..? Where am I..? Thump... Thump...

- In this akward state of awareness, the mold of a body thrashed about, flailing all his appendages as deep as he could through the darkness space. Then, he felt it. Resistance. His legs came against a definite surface, creating a confine space instead of the bleak hole perceived. -

Thump... Thump... Live.

- Finding this new fact about his surrondings, the body continued to mimic his own previous actions. Left and right, front and back, he pounded upon this surface, testing how deep it was and how much there was. One, two, three, over and over, it was relentless. Forward and back, up and down, wringling free of the constrict force that held him in place. -

Thump... Thump... I will live.

krishna.jpg

Skye gasped, her hand moving to her abdomen. Her son was becoming very active all of a sudden. She could feel the awareness of her unborn child, much like she had with Morgana though this was much earlier than her daughter. Amon hadn't shown this much awareness either... this son was going to be a fiesty one... She sat down, reaching through the bond with Tzeentch, letting him feel what she was feeling with regards to their son becoming aware,We need to discuss names again my love... our son is aware already.... It was such an amazing sensation, causing a soft smile to appear on her face as she looked upon the growing bump of her abdomen.

Shhh... it's alright baby... Mummy's here sweetheart...

Skye focused inwards to her son, soothing him and beginning the first communications between the two of them. She opened her eyes, feeling as if she were glowing with more ways than one... an aura of peace and joy surrounding her as she began the preflight checks, pausing to soothe her son every few minutes. She would let Darex pilot to begin with...

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Darex moved towards the hanger and climbed aboard the Destiny's Dream. He made sure that R6 had locked on to the signal, and then headed to the cockpit.

When he got there, he noticed Skye gasping and holding her large stomach as she eased herself into a chair. "Take it easy, Skye," he encouraged.

Seeing that she had already run the preflight checks and everything had come out green, he sat down in the pilot's chair. "I'll take it here; you rest."

With a defined grace that came from experience, he lifted the ship gently off the ground, through the moon's atmosphere, and into space.

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

• 2 weeks later...

As I-Nine brought the Destiny's Dream back in to land, Skye stretched out her senses to touch Tzeentch, needing his support now that their son had made his intentions known. Her body again was wracked with contractions, their new son very intent on his arrival.

Amon was still in his crib, anxiously watching his mother as she again began the shallow breathing. The servants would have to look after Amon while their new son was being born...

Chen! Please hurry... Skye called to her love...

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Kajai watched her master as she felt the new baby. Looking to Amon, she wasn't sure what to do. Making up her mind she spoke softly, "Master Organa, is there anything I can do for you? Anything I can get for you?" The Twi'lek waited for an order with anticipation.

Skye rested back against the pillows, again between contractions.

"The... things I'll need... are in the med bay... If Chen shows up... won't have to worry... he'll move me to ... the Temple... If.. that happens... watch... over Amon... servants... will do... the rest..."

She continued her deep breathing, her son letting her know in no uncertain terms that now it was time... he wanted to arrive...

SkyeOrgana.jpg

As the disappeared from the Destiny's Dream, Skye's voice was heard in Kajai's mind... Look after Amon for me... make your way into the temple, the servants will show you where to go...

Emerging in the medical wing, Skye again was wracked with contractions, her breathing quickened as her body prepared to have her child. It was challenging getting into a position where her wings were not in the way. She clung to Chen for support, needing him as her body prepared itself.

"Our son... needs... *gasp*... a... name..."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

This is it.. Keep going, keep going..

- The primal instincts of the child were strong, continuing to move forward and across the warm liquid it felt all around him. His hands were barely describle as such, being so small and stubby. Yet, he had a natural energy about him that allowed those hands and his feet to move with enough strength to come out. -

- Without guidance, pulling, or direction, the unborn child knew to go forward still. The walls closed around him, squeezed his body and kept him from the very thought of going back. Legs wriggled, body squirmed, head first poking out followed by a huddled mass of bodily fluid pouring out with the abrupt motion. -

- It's body hung part way out, party way in, struggling to free himself furthur. A wonderous cry was heard from the boy's now open lungs, breathing in new air for the first time and adjusting to the drastic climate of the outside world beyond his former realm.. -

krishna.jpg

Skye could feel his arrival very soon now, her breathing became rapid as their son made his way into the world. She clung to Tzeentch as the onslaught of labour engulfed her. Her mind, linked with Tzeentch as both touched the awareness that was their son, welcoming him into their arms as the servants delivered him, his lungs working well as they wrapping him into the warm blankets and handing him to his mother...

"Krishna Min... welcome sweetheart..."

A tired but proud mother looked from her new born son to her love, satisfied and content with the world...

SkyeOrgana.jpg

- And so it was. The babe born into the family of a God, a life to bring great things to this world. The extension of Tzeentch's firm belief of change through his children was furthur extended. Krishna's life would begin quickly, far faster then his previous brother. He was phathomed from birth to take entry into the world in the form of a human being like his mother, grown to the limit of a teenager, knowing few things about this world. -

- The result of change processed almost automatically, as his father instilled the thought upon him. A swift current of wind brought the young infant to rise slowly into the air, arms and legs curling over in wonderment. The figure drifted mere feet before the transformation began to happen befor etheir very eyes. -

- A bright stream of light was brought forth from his belly, nearly blinding all near it's brillant spectrum. The beacon stretched out far into the room, lacing every face and object in a sea of white color. At the source of this light, the arms and legs grew long, muscle forming long threads and dwarfed his previous figure. Legs drew forth, slender torso, and a lump of long black hair that folded over either shoulder. -

- Bending back, clothes began to draw onto his skin. Long, elogant dark purple cloak flowing from his shoulders down to the back of his knees. Elogant skyblue and silver robes were worn casually with flowing patterns all the way down. Upon his belt was the insignia of his father, Tzeentch's emblem, matched with the green and blue colors of either eye. -

- Stretching his form slowly off the ground, posing high, tall and mighty, his long elogant fingers twisted back and forth, silver laced boots angling outwards as his body went into a full stretch. He moved limberly side to side, moving about with his legs and arms to feel the entire extent of their being. -

"Aha! ..Ahahaha! I am alive!.."

- Making a few odd noises here and there, he praticed walking around alittle, taking little mind of the presence of his parents at first. He was more intent on walking around, manuvering, exploring the entire vessel that was his new body to it's full extent. -

"This feels wonderful, I am overjoyed!.. No, no, estatic! Yeah, that's the word. Ahh, to breathe and speak, I can do all these wonderous things."

- He rushed over to the side of his mother and embraced her fully in a wide opened hug, the young man's long flowing black hair falling back over his handsome face in the motion then flicking back as he released. -

"And father, it is great to meet you. Wow, you are alot bigger then I imagined down there. Put her there.."

- He extended his arm out as if he was to merely shake his hand, rather as he did, pulled him in with a great big hug. -

"Aha! You didn't think I was merely going to shake my own father's hand for the first time we met! No way.."

- The charismatic teenager patted him a couple times on the back before leaning back out and taking a wide deep breathe. -

"Ahh, whew, there is so much I need to learn and know.. So much to see.."

krishna.jpg

Krishna's rapid growth was different from Morgana's though no less spectacular. Skye watched as her youngest son became more like the middle child as he grew before her eyes. As he embraced her, Skye held her son, marvelling that she had not long given birth to him, and now he was almost fully grown. The ways of the gods...

Skye drew the Force to her, letting the healing energies flow through her body. She was weary from childbirth, her son recovering alot quicker than she, being with the Godly powers his father bestowed. She stretched out her hand towards Father and Son as she lay back against the pillows, wanting to be near both. Her wings were folded to her back, the pillows positioned so that they weren't crushed as she leant back against them. She was having difficulty keeping her eyes open, though knew that it would only be a couple of days before she was getting around normally.

She requested one of the servants to go and collect Amon off her ship, also to show her new padawan, Kajai, to her new quarters. Skye would begin her training soon now. She also wanted to find the crystal caves, needing to replenish her stock of medical and saber crystals.

Tired eyes again went from Father to Son, wondering where her daughter was at this moment... she would like to spend time with all of her family as a complete unit... if all could be in the one place at the one time that was...

SkyeOrgana.jpg

A ship exited from hyperspace, bearing a far more calm and collected morgana to the surface of yavin 4. During her little vacation, morgana had simply taken consolance in the emptiness of space, and used the lack of contact to meditate and slowly heal her traumatized psyche.

When the ship had landed, morgana exited and immediately opened the bond between herself and her mother for the first time in weeks, finding her location and moving towards it. Slipping through back passageways and servants tunnels, she came out just infront of her mothers door, and simply knocked once before entering... Morgana's eyes widened as she took in the scene, and narrowed once again as she ignored it for now, instead moving over to her mother.

"Mother!.."

- As he felt her weaken, the enhanced abilities that made up his character sprung into action. Before she knew it, Krishna wrapped his arms behind her back as to not let her faint from overdoing the action of the embrace. -

"I have you, Mother, don't worry.."

- The young man's arms were well formed and muscular, teeming with life and energy. His entire bodyseemed to be overwhelmed in a state of fullness where everything was live and aware of his presence, unlike the dull presence of the womb. -

- Gently, he continued to give his arms as a crutch to her if she did fall. For now, he'd stay knelt by her side in this position, looking over at his father from time to time as well. -

Such interesting people.. Very interesting.. I must learn more about them.

Edited by Guest
krishna.jpg

Skye's face lit up as she looked at her daughter. She caught the look she gave her brother, how she was ignoring him for now at least...

"Morgana love... I'm glad your back."

She stifled a yawn, still very weary and ever so grateful for her son's reactions.

"This is your brother Morgana... Krishna... meet your sister"

SkyeOrgana.jpg

- Feeling his mother's body stiffen back into shape, Krishna was able to slide his arms back to his sides. Moving his body slowly up at first, he began to return the odd look in a slightly akward fashion. -

- His head tilted to the side, eyes widening and drawing larger. He crept closer and closer, in almost an undead manner, before springing up behind her and lifting her clear upwards with the full extent of his strength. -

"Sister!.. Hello, there. I'm.. uh.."

- He had to pause for a moment, thinking upon his name. He had heard it not too long ago, but it seemed distant to him at first. A couple seconds drew past where he blankly starred, still focusing his energy on holding Morgana up at an angle in the air parallel to his own body in a full embraced motion. -

- With a flash, it came to him. Nodding once to himself and shaking his head side to side, the young man craned his neck far up to meet the eyes of her before stating.. -

"Krishna Min.. I think, yeah. Krishna."

krishna.jpg

Totally calm, morgana twisted, slipping down between his arms with ease as she brought one elbow up into his gut, reaching behind her to grasp his shoulders as he convulsed forwards and using his own momentum to throw him over her and onto the floor. Straightening up, she completely ignored the situation, carrying on as if nothing had happened.

Turning back to her mother, morgana resumed her place on the side of her bed and said

"Im sorry I left for so long, and wasnt here to help you with... this. I think ive at least come to terms with having other siblings... to a degree."

"Children! Morgana you apologise to your brother"

Skye nearly doubled over, looking towards Tzeentch to see that the children wouldn't fight. She was afraid of this, that the siblings would fight.

"You're here now love, please don't fight with Krishna or Amon. You're their big sister, they'll look up to you Morgan and you know we love each of you."

Skye noticed the servant bringing in Amon, placing him in his cot not far from her own bed. Weary beyond belief from the ordeal of childbirth, she held her daughters hand a while, a brief but loving smile as she met the eyes of her children and their father before they fluttered closed, Skye unable to remain awake any longer...

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Still totally calm, and ignoring her mothers shock for the moment, morgana simply explained to her father.

"I said I can deal with a brother. I never said I would like him, or tolerate him touching me the first time Ive ever met him. Im happy that your happy with the child, but I have limits. Anyway, hes a demi-god... How much damage can I do by throwing him off of me?"

Shaking her head, morgana looked over to her mother, who had passed out. Walking over to her, she kissed her gently on the cheek, before doing the same to her father, and making her way to her rooms.

- The surprise assault was just that, a complete surprise. A firm force exerted against his gut suddenly as the young man's arms came forward and was met with the likes of Morgana's elbow. Before he knew it, he went head over heels and doubled over onto the floor. -

"Ah!.. Sister, sister, quite the temper!.."

- Slowly, he brought himself back upwards, the rich flowing cape lifted it's edges from the ground with his body. Turning his head side to side, a definite crack was made as ridged muscles began to break and heal within seconds. -

"This is just the beginning, then.. Yes, just the beginning.."

- It was quite funny how he was not mad by the situation at all, merely smirking through the whole process as he merely tended to brushing himself off and adjusting to the pain in his lower gut. -

It would seem I have much to learn from you, as well..

- The common pratice of knowledge was repeated as to justify what goal he had in this existance. From inside inside the womb, he carried this mentality to learn what there is beyond what he knew. It was iniate, carried in his senses, for it was one of the few attributes he now lacked as son of a God. -

"That was very impressive, my dear sister! Or would you be more comfortable with just "Morgana"?.. Although, "my dear sister" seems to be more-- how you say, appropriate? Yes, that's it."

- He may have come off as a tad arrogant by the statement, but in truth, it was no his intetion. He was merely setting a guideline not only for himself and others. Asking questions seemed to be key to finding the answers he desired so he made good use of them whenever possible. A wide grin displayed ear to ear as he spoke, still in that same mannerly tone of voice. -

krishna.jpg

Skye woke after a long rest, feeling much better from the healing sleep. She rose from her bed, showered and dressed in trousers, halter top and utility boots, before going looking for her family. Servants brought her some refreshments out on the balcony as she stretched out her senses towards her sons, daughter and the love of her life, letting them all know she was awake again.

Her padawan she felt was still busy studying in her room. She sent a message to her with another servant, giving her some more tasks to learn, and to seek her out when she was ready to go on with her training. In the mean time, Skye had plans to head out to one of the crystal caves to replenish her supplies of crystals.

She waited out on the balcony, enjoying her cool drink, wondering which of her family would arrive first. She was told that Amon was sleeping soundly after having played all morning.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

- There was little to say or do after the brief conflict, not allowing the sensations of anger and pain from the display of violence effect him. After all, he viewed it far different than one normally would. The act itself was him learning his limits and bounds, a quality he instinctively knew coming into this world with no other knowledge then himself. -

- Stretching out, he had awoken in a large bed that was laced with silk and fine materials. Decorative beads and patterns loomed all around him, as if he had awoken into a magical land. -

Life is truely impressive.. Such wonderous things..

- ..He would think quietly, softly to himself as his head contorted around to take closer examination of a small jade bead. It's curves were so soft and delicate, smooth to the touch and sparkled with the spray of light from the numerous windows that lined his new quarters. -

- Drawing himself finally upwards from the bed, he sauntered outside of the room without doing any normal learned habits. He did not change clothes, comb his hair, or even bathe. It was just his adaption to the world where eating and sleeping were merely instinctive rather then taught. -

- Although, one sense that was not instinctive yet he could call upon was ease was the presence of his mother. It loomed over the area like a lit vigil from any direction, not just mind, but his body as well sensing and knowing it. Going towards it, he stopped just shy of the balcony before exclaiming in a soft, fluid manner.. -

"Your eyes are a lot like mine.. Why is that? Is it because I'm purely your son or did I see those eyes before and say, "I want those eyes"? Hehe.."

- Along the way, he had grabbed a single fruit from the place to which he identified where all the food came from. He held it firm in one gloved hand, nimbly sliding it across his palm back and forth before taking large bites from it's sides. -

krishna.jpg

Skye turned, gazing upon her son. She rose from her chair, moving to embrace him in welcome.

"Hello sweetheart."

Skye could feel her sons enquisitive nature, another smile lighting up her face.

"You have eyes the colour of both myself and your father, Krishna. I used to have green eyes, as your father does also. It was your Father that changed mine to the blue they now are. It is just part of who you are love."

She drapped an arm around his shoulders, giving him a light affectionate squeeze.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

- He would return the embrace with same degree of gentleness and care, wrapping his arms around her back before slowly pulling outwards with arm folded across his chest. -

"Interesting.. You must tell me more. About yourself, father, ..Morgana. ..Why am I here? What is the purpose of my being?"

- In this moment, he let himself dangle part way outside the frame the balcony surronded them with walls. His upper body stretched upside down, letting his arms tense up quickly then relax against it's edges before slowly curling himself back up. -

"So much to know, and to see!.. I can feel it, mother. My mind will not rest until all is answered."

- The young man's eyes flarred with energy, the mere aspect of being in one spot, one position for a steady period of time became fruitless to him. Krishna would constantly be adjusting his postures, sometimes mimicing other's present actions or ones of past. Mostly, he was trying to conform himself as a living being rather than what he originally was. -

krishna.jpg

Skye laughed at Krishna's enthusiasm. He was so full of energy.

"Yes dear, you have alot to learn and I see you have a hunger to learn it."

She thought a moment, wondering how long before Tzeentch would tutor his son in the Godly ways.

"You have both your father's powers and the Force flowing through you dear heart. You will have to learn how to use both of them. As your sister still has much to learn as well."

Skye wondered if she should suggest her son and daughter follow her to the crystal caves or not. It would be an interesting experience for them all and she could be sure that Amon would be kept safe with the servants and his father.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Having awoken somewhat peacefully now that she was once again home, morgana awoke and stretched, before throwing off the covers and standing. Slipping on a dressing gown, she moved to her balcony, smiling into the sunlight. The time in space had done her a world of good, but she felt secure here once again, her previous fears nothing but a tingle of caution whenever she used her fathers sorcery.

Moving back into her room, she called a servant to her and asked the girl to bring her a balanced breakfast, before slipping off her gown and moving into the refresher, cleansing herself thoughroughly before drying off and stepping out to get dressed. She picked out a long dress of a deep golden silk, the material thin and flowing about her waist and legs where it wasnt snugged to the curves of her body.

When she had dressed and groomed herself, she ate her breakfast with a smile on her face. She felt more alive than usual today, and felt a slight need to indulge herself, which she followed happily today.

Although usually she felt no need to eat well, dress well or infact give off any signs of her mood, today she really wanted to.

Having finished her meal, she stood, and reached out happily to her mother, before making her way into the room. Even her brothers presence seemed to find no hold in her happiness, and she beamed at him as readily as she beamed at her mother. Hugging the pair, she said

"Good morning!"

At a nearby comm device, a message came for Skye from Fynn.

A small hologram of Fynn appeared and bowed gracefully as the message began. His unsual jedi garb the only thing out of place.

"Hello Master Skye,

I hope this message finds you well. I understand that you have given birth to a second son. I wish to express how happy I am for you. Pass along my greeting to your daughter Morgana and the rest of your family.

Things are going relatively well on Coruscant, Master Ara seems to be recovering from her expierence quite well and while there have been a few...bumps, but everything is under control.

I wanted inform you that I have been confirmed as Jedi Knight by Master Kirana, and I hope to soon be of real use to the Order. I owe my success to you my old master. I hope to come and visit you and your new son soon, until then My master. May the force be with you."

The small image bowed again as the message cutoff.

"Some things... are worse then death, being forgotten for example..."

Member Since '05 - The Old Ones | Character Sheet

Skye looked up as her Daughter joined them on the balcony.

"Morning sweetheart. Sleep well?"

She returned Morgana's embrace enthusiastically. At the sound of her comm unit beeping she received the message from Fynn, smiling as she heard that he'd been Knighted. She looked at both her 'older' children, her eyes bright in the morning sunlight.

"I'm not sure what your Father is up to, though I think he has Amon. I'm going to head to the crystal caves if you both would like to join me?"

She wasn't sure what her padawan was up to, though she would keep her comm link open incase she was wanted.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

- While sitting upon the baclony, he could see the luminous figure of his sister entering in from the wide opening that led towards them. Arms tensed up slightly, only to relax as he began to adjust his grip upon the wall's edge that he clung his body to. The soft breeze began to pull his hair back gently, it's long flowing locks dangling past him and swaying around freely. -

Hmm..

- He would sit there for a brief moment, just analyzing her and his mother interact. He observed how they interacted, their expressions and lanuages, everything there was to know. All of this was abosrbed and processed by him, slowly nodding as he came to terms with a few more details. -

"Well, Good morning to you as well, dear sister!.. You are looking rather well today, if I might say."

- His instict emotion was to incline the same motion expressed before in embrace, yet Krishna began to catch himself midway through expanding his arms. He knew the pain that would occur if that were to happen again, being driven away from that mindset. Instead, he covered it up like he was examining his hands and thought nothing more of it, hoping Morgana would as well. -

I do hope she didn't think I was going to try that again..--

- To break the akwardness, their mother appropriately followed in, just in time it would seem. Holding his arms tightly into his chest, hands folded under each arm, his eyes lit up by the question. Pearly white teeth shown across his handsome features as he exclaimed with such a tone.. -

"Crystal caves, did you say?.. Well, I don't know about them, which makes it all the more reason to go. I'm in!"

- A long smirk etched across his face, brows swifting up and down as he looked towards Morgana for an answer. Regardless of the choice, it was more of an oppertunity for him to learn his surrondings better, yet he hoped deep inside that she would decide to come as well.. -

Edited by Guest
krishna.jpg