Yavin IV

Tarrian Skywalker

Lotus smiled at Skye, he was glad that she would respect his wishes and call him Lotus from now on. Through he couldn't say he was surprised she would...he would be surprised if she didn't. He turned to face the servants that brought in the refreshments, taking a glass of a blue liquid off of the plate. He sipped at it before speaking, it was an interesting berry mix.

"Oh! But I do realize it. It is an interesting change, as warped as it may be. I find this to be something I can...study and give the Jedi information on just in case it ever happens again. I mean if this happens to someone else it could turn out quite bad, quite bad indeed if they do not realize it and let it control them...but I assure you I have complete control over what ever it may be that is giving off this...this twisted aura of mine."

He leaned back in his chair, sipping at his delightful drank with a smile plastered on his face. Tiny, calm tendrils of the force snaked outwards all around him as he sat before the Jedi master, awaiting the Jedi leader and the other man.

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

Skye picked up a glass of the juice and sipped slowly at it while waiting on the others to join them. She wanted to spend more time with her son though she needed to heal the Jedi Leader first of all. Lotus could study while she was healing Ara. Skye also needed to spend time with Amon as well.

She loved her children, loved spending time with them. She wondered what Tzeentch was up to as well, though guessed he would be busy at this point in time.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Ara's gray eyes widened, and one could almost see the drool dripping from her lips.

"Food-food! Yaaaaay!" She dashed on all fours for a moment before jumping up to just her feet to skid in next to Skye, miraculously avoiding tipping anything over. Ara peeked over the table before selecting a rather large glass of orange-ish juice and plopping down on the floor to sip at it.

"Mm. Good shtuff, m-hm."

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

Skye couldn't help but laugh as Ara skidded to a halt onto the chair beside her.

"So Ara, where should be begin? After the food of course... though I think we should go into the meditation chamber for starters I think"

She would have to work out just how to get Ara's sanity to return. Maybe her other... parts of her soul could be a clue on how to reunite after what Faust had done.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

- It was interesting enough to be healed in such a fast, quick way. Within that brief moment she touched him, the entire bruised area on his chest and legs nearly vanished, pain phased away but what energies should could conjure. He had to double take afterwards, starring blankly across his body, examining the backs of his hands as to what caused such a thing. -

Hmm.. Interesting.

- He followed slowly behind where Ara went back towards the ship, casually come in on his own time and manner inside. More and more was he becoming associated with social costums and interactions with others beyond his immediate family. The young man had a sort of charismatic spirit that flowed from said interactions that it hardly noticed that he was ever not accostumed to them at all. -

"Yo."

- A flick of his wrist swiped across his left temple, pearly white teeth smiling as he drew up onto the certain section of the mammoth ship. He sat down the next seat across from his mother, gingerly taking up one of the glasses set up for them and began to drink from it. -

- His eyes moved across the table to the other woman who seemed to act not quite her age, a trait they both tended to share to some degree but, Krishna gradually grew a hold of such concepts while she still did not. Curious it was, it begged the question.. -

"So, Ara as I recall, what brings you here? Has it something to do with your history with my mother, or perhaps something else?.. Also, how were you able to heal me so easily like that"

- ..The topic led him to take a more serious approach, eyeing Skye from time to time to gauge her reactions before steadily drawing all his attention to the other woman. -

krishna.jpg

Lotus sat quietly watching as Master Ara sped up to the table and grabbed some of the juice. It was entertaining, yet a bit worrying to see Ara in her current state. If an enemy got a hold of her in this state the outcome could prove quite disastrous. He continued to sip at his drink as Skye's son, Krishna, walked up.

When he brought up the healing Lotus's ears perked up slightly as the wind caught his long silvery hair. He was eager to learn any tid bit of information that might be provided, but he didn't get his hopes up seeing as how child like the woman was.

Skye sat back in her chair, closing her eyes for a moment while she waited for Ara to answer Krishna. Her mind wandered to where her padawan had gotten to. He'd accepted her offer to train him yet he hadn't answered the comm she sent him, nor had he shown up. She gathered from the conversation in the med bay back at the Academy that this Trowa had been his sith master. A sense came over her, telling her that Anoon wouldn't be coming after all. In fact, she felt it might be the wisest move to wipe the memory of Yavin being habitable again from his mind should she run into him again.

If what she suspected came to pass, he was back with his old master, going back to his old ways of the sith and darkside ways. There was no way she wanted to risk her children's home, it's location, nor their safety. She didn't even know where Kajai had disappeared to. Her latest track record with padawans wasn't a good one. At least she had some successes.

Her mind went back to Rizzy... or rather Lotus as he wanted to be known as. What was the story behind his change? She stayed silent for the moment, just thinking and listening to the others.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Ara swallowed another gulp of her drink and took a large bite of some sort of pastry before responding to Krishna, just managing not to spit out any crumbs of what she was eating.

"Ara was kidnapped, an'...the Hunter..." Ara shuddered, swallowing the bite of pastry in her mouth. She seemed to calm down a bit, though she still sounded very young and almost frightened. "...the Hunter hurt Ara. ...me, hurt me."

"Hurt my mother!" Sanare put in from Ara's belt. Gray eyes glanced down absentmindedly before looking back up to Krishna.

"Sanare never used to do that. She talks now. But an-y-wa-y..." Ara grabbed a cookie and quietly munched on it as she went on. "Ara knows Skye-Skye from a while back. She and me are good healers, y'know." She wiggled her index finger at him with a small giggle. "That's how Ara was able to heal Kuri-Kuri. Skye-Skye's pro-ba-bly better 'n Ara, but I'm pretty good, too." She smiled before frowning in concentration.

"And...um..." Her eyes lit up. "Oh yeah! Ara being Ara." She cleared her throat and quieted her voice. "The Hunter, it was him and his love-lady. They..." Her eyes fell dark again, and she stared into her cup of juice. "...they made Ara do hor-ri-ble things, and...I..."

Shiro appeared next to Skye and whispered gently, "I can show you, if you need me to. I don't know if her seeing it in this state would help her or hurt her worse."

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

Skye wanted to comfort Ara, the pain she was going through with just the retelling was obvious to all. She looked at Shiro with an understanding look on her face. Yes, if you could show me. I think if she saw it again in her state of mind it would harm her more.

Skye opened her mind further, sharing the burden with Ara and soothing her at the same time. She was concerned that Faust now had his lover following his footsteps. It was a worry that the Jedi Order as a whole would be concerned about. She wondered how many had heard Ara's story thus far. The Council needed to be told. Skye would send a report to them once she had evaluated Ara's condition fully and had an idea on how long it would take to restore her to her normal self. Though she was concerned now that Ara wouldn't become "normal" as such, again. The other personalities would have to remerge back into one entity and she didn't know how that would go down. It was a protection mechanism. Maybe something could be worked out though. She would see what Shiro had to say and how she thought Ara should be healed. Shiro seemed to be the spokeswoman of them.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Kajai's robe swished as she entered the room with the others and she gave a quick, polite bow to Skye. Taking a seat, she pulled her lekku over her shoulders. She was exhausted from almost nothing. She did not understand it.

She guessed it had something to do with the drugs she had been using lately to keep whatever it was away from her.... Sigh.... What's happening?! My memory... my strength... it's gone. Her spirit sank, and she quitely sat by Skye. Krishna caught her eye. He had grown so much....

Watching Ara and Skye, Kajai felt a sadness in her Master. She couldn't figure it out, but wished not to bring attention to herself, so she remained still. Her own problems filled her mind.

Shiro nodded, closing her own eyes wearily, her lips barely moving as she said, "I can show you now. No one else will see, but be prepared...it is not a pretty sight at all. We did what we could, but what he did to her..."

Ara seemed to relax somewhat, able to hear what Shiro was saying, but almost tuning it out as Skye helped to soothe her overactive mind. She ate another pastry as Shiro stepped in between Skye and Ara and spread out her wings, eyes still half-closed. "Here we go."

Images flooded Skye's mind, as clear to her as if she were experiencing them herself: Ara's initial capture, the effects of the knock-out drugs on her system. The verbal torture, the death of the young boy to save his family, his death by Ara's hands, the later discovery of Ara's singing talent. A constant wave of emotions, from quiet elation to overwhelming grief to absolutely paralyzing pain as Reagan, then Faust, tortured Ara into a coma, ripping her body to shreds. Pinku's beloved "puppet show," the spider, then Faust's further torture via the Sith poison bed of needles and the slaves that were at first saved then killed by Faust's own petty hatred. Finally, Ara's body and soul unable to take that pain, the purity and innocence of her own being going into hiding as her body broke into pieces.

It all wound up after that, showing her "rescue" at Trowa's hands, being delivered to the Jedi, Fynn's assistance at waking Ara and removing the brunt of the poison, until finally it reached the point where Andon had brought Ara to Skye. Shiro released her hold on the woman's mind, giving Skye a moment to let the images sink in, despite how horrible they were.

"Now you see...yes?"

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

Seeing her padawan return Skye smiled up at her, watching as she sat beside her.

"Glad to see you up and about Kajai. You remember Ara and Krishna? This other is... Lotus"

Again she had to remind herself to call him Lotus not Rizzy. It was a force of habit for her to call him that, and in her mind's eye she still saw him as the green twi'lek, not the silver haired human man that he now was. She turned her attention back to Kajai.

"You're not well?"

She gathered the force to her and sent a healing wave of energy through her padawan.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

The female Twi'lek looked at Ara then to Krishna and just nodded. At Lotus she gave a look of confusion. Obviously there was something she didn't know. Skye had hesitated on this one. Shrugging it off her mind she nodded in reply to Skye.

Her body shuddered as the wave went through it. Exhaustion flooded away, but the aching pain of something missing still lingered. She wasn't sure what to do. Perhaps she would speak to Skye about it later. Maybe Skye already knew.... Right now, she had other things on her mind.

Looking down at her hands folded in her lap she reached up for her lek. Cupping her hands around it, she sat, almost too quietly. Her shyness hadn't left her yet, and her nervousness came back....

Ara's stomach was getting full, and she was starting to get bored of what was going on. She fiddled through one of her pockets until she found a remote. Tilting her head to one side, she thought for a moment before grinning and pressing a few buttons.

"Ship-ship, kite ne! Hoshii mono ga aru-na!" she giggled.

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

Lotus had been paying attention to Skye and Ara as they wee talking back and forth, but his eyes shifted towards the new entry of a Twi'lek female. It would seem he couldn't detect the subtle language of another's Lekku any more. Never the less he could still feel the depression from her, it rolled off like giant waves from a storm over a once calm ocean.

He sent a broad smile her way, his silvery hair gently swaying in the wind as he looked across the table at her. He could tell she was a bit uncomfortable and didn't want her to be. He hated to have someone feel like that around him...a spark of the compassion that filled his heart had ignited.

"Would you like something to drink...Kajai is it?"

His voice sent out a soothing wave, meant to help comfort her and help her relax around them. She was around friends, she should feel as such.

The cerulean-skinned Twi'lek lifted her eyes to meet Lotus'. Letting go of the lek, she folded her hands on her lap again. The crimson cloak shifted around her feet as attempted to sit straighter. She felt silly for being nervous. Smiling, she shook her head. "Thank you, but I am fine for the moment. Yes, Kajai Jakara...."

Kajai glanced over at Ara. Something wasn't right and she felt deeply moved. Skye must be helping her.... Switching her focus back at Lotus, she studied him. To her, his appearance wasn't all as it should've been. A secert perhaps was hiding.... Watching him, she moved her Lekku. There was something about Lotus.... Looking back down at her hands she fiddled with the loose material of her shirt.

Lotus smiled at the young woman, glad she had taken a bit of a lighter turn of moods. He was glad to be of help, but it was then that he realized he had not been properly introduced. He took a brief sip of his drink before standing up and moving over too Kajai. He leaned down, lifting her hand ever so gently and kissing it, looking up into her eyes as he broke away.

"Well, Kajai, I am Maroon Lotus...pleased to make your acquaintance."

He nodded his head and turned, moving back to his seat and turning his attention towards Skye for a bit, not ever quite leaving Kajai, but paying enough attention to Skye and the Jedi leader to hear their words. He picked up one of the fruits on the table, taking a bite of the delicious deliciously.

The Twi'lek's eyes widened as his lips touched her hand. At first she was shocked, but then broke into a grin. This Maroon Lotus would not be a hard man to like. Very friendly,yes , yet she would not trust him. She wasn't that comfortable yet.

She grabbed a piece of fruit as well and smiled. "In turn as am I." Taking a small bite, she turned her focus away from the human and onto her Master. Smiling to herself, she began to relax. Adjusting wouldn't be as hard as she thought. Maybe she'd calm down once she got to know Skye better. Maybe she'd return to her normal self after help from the mysterious Healer....

Skye noticed the exchange between Lotus and Kajai, finding it interesting how her old padawan still charmed as if he were a Twi'lek still. Her attention shifted again to Ara... and Shiro.

"I think we better get started. Don't want you getting too bored now do we?"

She added in a tone that would amuse rather than put off Ara.

"Do you want the other's present or should we head into a meditation chamber?"

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Ara and Shiro both responded at the same time, though Shiro said it with a little less gusto, "Doesn't matter."

Shiro winced as she looked at her other half before nodding. "You've seen what she's been through...I can show you again."

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

Kajai watched the event unfold infront of her. Deciding she should take her leave, she got up and excused herself. Skye had work to do, and Kajai would be around her enough to be able to talk and learn.... Bowing politely, she then looked to Lotus. Smiling at him, she nodded her head to him and turned around. With her crimson cloak, she crossed the room and left to explore and to think.

Ara nodded gingerly and placed her hands in Skye's, trembling slightly. Shiro nodded as well and helped to calm her other half as she showed the images to Skye--all the torture, the horrors Ara had been put through ((see Cardia for full details, if you like)). Ara saw bits and pieces of it again herself, her hands twitching in Skye's grasp.

"It's hard to process...for both of us, together or alone." Shiro's voice sounded choked. "We're stained...I don't know what to do now."

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

Skye felt her trembling and touched her with empathy, comforting her as Shiro showed her the memories. Skye remained calm, though she felt the dark threads of revenge sift through her mind, wishing that Faust and Reagan would pay for what they did to Ara. Skye let those emotions pass, someone would deal with them, but most likely not her. She was a healer above all else, to take revenge would lead her towards the darkside and that was one place she refused to go.

Now that I've seen what happened, we can all start to mend the wounds they caused. Let yourself feel the healing energies of the Force, let them flow through you, light the darkest corners of your mind. We will light the candle and let it blaze, burning out the remaining darkness and leaving you at peace.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Lotus returned Kajai's smile as she left. He quietly sat and watched his master helping out Master Ara. There wasn't much he could do and this would be a long, long process most likely. Rather then sit around and try to pull information from something he did not yet understand the young man stood up, glancing at each of the trio in the room. He bowed politely and and excused himself, leaving the room and moving outside the building quickly.

He watched the sky as he felt something familiar on approach, it was his old ship. It had finally responded to his transmission. He would need it for the journey at hand and it would definitely feel good to get back behind the controls of his own, personal ship.

He quickly boarded the ship the instant it settled and moved to the cockpit. He cast one final glance back towards the temple that held his master within, he would return here soon enough, but for now he had some of his own things to complete. Things that had been a long time in the making. The Static Angel lifted off from Yavin and launched into hyperspace.

"We already had fire! It's a ba-ad thing!" a voice piped in from Shiro's robe. Shiro winced and kicked the hem of her skirt where the pink jewel lay.

Ara, meanwhile, had her eyes shut tight, and was shaking her head. I can't! Ara can't! He made me do bad things, Skye! He...I killed someone, for no reason! I killed!

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

Not for no reason Ara. Because he forced you to. Because if you didn't do as he said he would have killed all of them anyway, which is what he then did. You know as well as I do that he never intended for any of his victims to walk away, to remain living. That boy, he forgave you because he knew you had no choice either. Do not let Faust win. You have inside you the means to defeat what he did. Feel that hope, let it spread. The candle is symbolic of the light. It is not fire, it is Light. The lightside of the Force. Let it diminish the dark deeds he did to you. I know you can't forget them, but know this. You are stronger than he ever thought you were. You CAN do this. And when you face him once more, as a whole person, not the broken shell he sent away, he will know he has lost.

Skye knelt infront of Ara, bringing her into an embrace. She murmured soothing words, using white sorcery to bind Ara back together, to give her strength of will, of purpose, of being able to deal with whatever was thrown at her.

"You can do this Ara. I know you can. I have every confidence in you."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Ara felt the tears falling from her closed eyes. I spilled that blood, I brought an innocent life to an end--a hundred innocent lives. I don't deserve to be whole again. I can't be! I'm not...I'm...

Shiro leaned over her, wrapping her translucent white arms around her. "I'm still here, aren't I? You were spared, your soul saved...myself, saved."

One could hear Ara's teeth grinding together as she shook her head. I'm stained, blood on my hands, on my face, my body...bloody, broken, not fit to be...this thing I am. I can't! Her voice was panicked, maybe frightened, but it was sounding more and more like the old, "mature" Ara again.

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

Skye continued to support Ara, feeling even just a little of her old self returning.

"You can do this. You are in fact. And we have all been forced to spill blood from Faust. He made me look like I had killed Keiran when he pulled that stunt with the clone he'd made of him. I know how you are feeling and I know you are strong enough to do this. To become whole."

She continued to share her pain, her mind open to Ara's for support and in empathy.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

To become whole again, to be...

"All of us together as one again, the way it was meant to be," Shiro said. She closed her eyes and waved goodbye to Skye before she turned into a sparkling whirlwind and entered Ara's mind.

"Ara, it will happen...one again. We will be one again. We can be, the way it was meant to be, the way it has been all your life."

A shining aura began to glow around Ara, and the image of silvery-white wings appeared behind her. Her eyes fluttered open as the light intensified around her head in a bright white halo of sorts. Suddenly, it all shattered into a thousand pieces, leaving Ara and her soul as one again, as well as a small red dot in the middle of her forehead, just above her brow.

Ara leaned back from Skye, looking blank for a moment before glancing up at Skye with almost false-looking happiness. "...thank you, Skye. I...I need some time, if you don't mind. I'll be around." She nodded halfway to Krishna before wandering off back into some clearing, sitting down on a large, cold rock and beginning to pick out the bits and pieces of leaves and twigs from her hair.

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!