Yavin IV

Tarrian Skywalker

"Yes, this is Amon Saulot."

Skye blushed slightly as she added,

"and we're expecting our third as well. Another son."

She moved closer to Ara, her wings now folded loosely against her back. She tested her with the force, making sure she had healed all the injuries, then nodding.

"With alittle more time you will be as good as new."

She shook her head again, stretching out with more than just the force, focusing outwards to the one Ara had fought to gain knowledge. Her eyes glazed over slightly as she spoke.

"I don't think he is dead. While death surrounds him, it is not his death I sense."

Her eyes refocused and she looked back at Ara.

"And you know yourself that he wouldn't hesitate to destroy another, parent or not. Once he has a target in mind, regardless of the fact they have a family or not, he goes after them. Do not feel guilty for causing him damage. I'm positive that he wouldn't be feeling any remorse over what he did to you."

I-Nine reported via comm to her that Nahstaa was in his second bacta sitting now. She would be there when he came out of the next one, though she needed to rest first.

"Unless you need me for anything specific I'll go and rest. I've another patient to see to and another delicate process to perform. My brother, even after all he has done... he is my family and maybe I can reach him on another level."

She sighed, knowing that her brother wouldn't change from his current path, though not to try would be to give up, and she wouldn't do that.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Nahstaa awoke to find the bacta tank slowly draining, and hauled himself out. The gashes that he had stitched were well into the process of healing, and would simply need some bacta patches applied once the new flesh was meshed over him. Once he was out of the tank, he put on one of those flimsy little gowns that patients wear in hospitals, and reached out to his sister, telling her that he was done.

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

Skye had left Ara and gone to rest until she was alerted that her brother was out of the tank. She left Amon with the servants and went back into her surgery, walking up beside her brother and noting that I-Nine had the synthflesh all ready to go. She was feeling refreshed from her rest and was ready to begin the next process of her brother's healing.

"How are you feeling now Nahstaa? If you would lie on the table there I'll have the sterile field activated and begin applying the synthflesh."

She watched him hop up onto the table, noting he had put his mechanical arms back on. The scars on his head and chest indicated that he had performed other procedures on himself as well. She let the force flow over him and took in all that he had done. She took up the synthflesh and began to manipulate it, getting it ready for application, then placing it painstakingly in place, using the force to help it knit to his body. This was a much longer process than just a facial surgery as it was the whole of his body. Being that he was already controlling his pain, and that his computers would filter any drugs she used, she had him in more an induced healing trance then sedation.

Hours later she had completed the first step, having applied the synthflesh to where it was needed. She allowed him to wake, though told him to remain lying down for a time to let his body heal more.

"Your body will take a while to adapt to the synthflesh, give it time and rest. I don't want you exerting yourself too soon brother dear."

She stretched out again, touching her sleeping son's mind to check on him.

"Amon's still sleeping. Do you feel like something to eat?"

She would have the servants bring in a meal for both of them.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Looking at his hands, nahstaa noticed his sister had even applied the synth flesh over his mechanical arms perfectly. They would function exactly as they always had, but would appear to be normal arms, albeit with a few scars along the joins where the flesh would open.

"Id love something to eat, but i have to ask you something first... My apprentice reached out to me earlier. I kept my location hidden, but i need to know if i can bring her here, or if she will just have to wait. I can ensure that she wont remember this location once she leaves."

Nahstaa-1.jpg

"Come with me, I'll introduce you to your nephew while we have a meal. As for your apprentice, you will have to speak with Tzeentch over that matter. It is up to him who finds out about Yavin being back to habitable statis. I'm sure you would understand why."

She led her brother back into the silver and white temple. She requested a meal brought to them and went to collect her son from the play room, leading the way out onto one of the balcony's.

"Hey baby," Amon's infectious giggles making her smile, "This is your Uncle Nahstaa sweetheart. I'm sure your Daddy's around somewhere too, hope he joins us soon."

She cuddled her son, kissing his rosy cheeks before looking back at her brother.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Nahstaa looked a little quizically at the baby... He hadnt ever had any real contact with children, having grown up in isolation with his mother and for a short while, his father. He wasnt exactly afraid of this baby, but he was completely unsure of how to treat it. Slowly and gently he reached out with one of his hands, brushing his cheek with a thumb covered in synthetic flesh.

Smiling a little as the boy giggled, he even went so far as to gently brush the childs mind with his own, being totally passive, purely curious as to how a childs mind worked... It might as well have been a completely different species as far as nahstaa was concerned, the things that interested it and drew its attention were far different to humans of an older age. He could sense some... other attributes of the child, but left them alone.

Strangely, this child presented a puzzle to nahstaa. Being so used to reading peoples minds, and predicting their actions, he found it intrigueing to find a being he had literally no clue about.

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Amon giggled and grabbed hold of his Uncle's finger. His arms pumped up and down before he reached out for his Uncle to take him.

"Want to hold him bro? Just be gentle. For a young child he is strong."

She fluttered her wingtips again, catching Amon's attention as he bounced up and down.

"He's such a good child. I didn't get the chance for this with his big sister. Morgana grew up way to quickly. She might be only two years old chronologically, but she is a grown woman now... She's 18 in all but years. I think this one I'm carrying might end up growing up just as quick if I'm not mistaken."

She smiled, regardless of circumstances, it was good to see her brother again and for him to know his nephew at least.

"I saw my Mother recently and caught up with her for a little while at least."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Nahstaa found himself actually enjoying holding this baby. He had expected a child to be a screaming mass of anger, something he would usually enjoy if it wasnt so high pitched. Instead this baby... It was constantly inquizitive, so new to this world that almost everything was new. It was so... mouldable. Although he had no intentions of influencing his sisters child, he started to realise that despite his lust, and his attempt at control, he actually wouldnt mind having a kid around. Somehow the inhuman machine that he was turning into, fueled by his own hatred and rage against his mother, still had a care for something other than pain and suffering.

He found it strange that such thoughts could co-exist in his head, but then he didnt realise that his own mind was segmented, and alot had changed since he went through hell. He had realised a few other... interesting ideas since his trip through hell, some of which were far more interesting than his care for children, but all equally important to him in different ways.

Gently he raised his hand infront of the child, and extended a small tendril from one finger, bearing a small glowing light, and had it wave and sway like a snake, Letting him play with it. Somehow he had known that this child wouldnt be afraid of this mechanical glowing snake, his heretige leaving him simply inquizitive of them.

"Id love to catch up with my mother sometime. Im sure she would just love to discuss exactly why I want to destroy her soul." Without realising it, nahstaa was becoming susceptible to mood swings based on his environment, and now he was growing angry. He managed enough self control to put the baby down gently in his crib, but was soon clenching his fists, almost looking to start a fight with someone. He snapped at the servants as they brought food in, acting very cool towards them and purpously trying to pick a fight with them. He was even more enraged when they simply accepted his words, and went about their business. Clenching his fists, he sat down to the meal infront of them.

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Skye's first instinct was to protect her son as she felt the anger of her brother. She waved over one of the servants and instructed them to get some of the pariah to join them. That would reduce any force manipulation he was likely to make.

The second was that he was in pain and that that might be the reason for his sudden mood swing. She tested him with the force just before the pariah came within range, noting that he seemed to be forming split personalities.

"What happened to you Nahstaa? Are you in pain?"

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Nahstaa looked at his sister, fury in his eyes at her question, when suddenly it died, and his eyes became a little softer. It wasnt his half sisters fault that his mother had tried to drown him. In the end, she was right. He was indeed a monster, but then, that was only because of her. Thoughts chased themselves around in his mind, Spiralling constantly downwards as he filtered through all of the negatives in his life.

As he had aquired more power, he no longer felt pain at events that occured, nor did he fear them, now he was driven by cold rage. He found it strange that he and his sister were so different yet still managed to get along to some degree. She was one of two people that nahstaa would be emotionally injured if they were harmed. Searching his thoughts, he realised that his apprentice aero was the other. The only reason he hadnt destroyed karmy when he had attacked her was that the boy was his apprentice, and it was something he would have done. The boy wouldnt get away with it again.

Returned to his normal state of concealed cold rage, nahstaa continued to eat his meal, and finally answered his sisters question.

"My mother happened."

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Ara sighed as Skye left, hefting herself softly off of the table to walk around the small room for a bit. Her left leg protested slightly, but she used her own Force powers to ignore the minor pain and continued her trek around the room.

Skye is right, he wouldn't hesitate, parent or not. But I would. She sat down on a relatively comfortable chair in the room and stared out a window at a jungle-covered scenery. I'm a Jedi. I'm supposed so. Faust...he's a demon, but not the devil himself, no matter how close he may be. Only the devil himself is unredeemable. ...but Faust would never repent, would he?

Ara found her thoughts slowing as she kept on looking out the window at the jungle before her. Her eyebrows furrowed, and she mumbled to herself, "If I didn't know any better, I'd say this is Yavin IV." She calculated a few things in her head before laughing and shaking her head. "Skye's here, her son is here, and Tzeentch brought me here. I am on Yavin IV."

She stood again, leaning slightly out of the window to take a deep breath of the humid but wonderful smelling jungle air. "After all that time ago, I never thought I'd see you again. I missed this place."

I missed it a lot. Maybe being here will get my mind off of Faust...at least for a little. Then I have to get back to the Jedi and...pick up the pieces.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

"The Templar" dropped out of hyperspace a good distance from Yavin, to most navigators it would have appeared that the ship had made a navigational error, and was off course. Fynn used the ploy before to approach systems without suspicion. Fynn came in to high orbit of Yavin, orbiting the red giant and rotating his craft to match the planets orientation. As it neared Yavin IV the craft lighted up from the rays of Yavins' main solar body. Entering the atmosphere, Fynn cut the engines to half power, gliding the craft into a landing. The gunboat dropped down slowly, extending its landing gear as it set down near the temple.

Fynn could sense the population on Yavin had increased slightly, as there were several strong aura's coming from the temple grounds. Despite them Fynn could sense his master, his bond to her causing him to smile. Returning to Yavin IV felt like a homecoming, for the planet had been the place of his recreation, the moment where he had ended his old life and begun the new.

Exiting through the opening canopy, Fynn locked the vessel, and moved towards the large central temple. His master awaited, and someone else, someone Fynn felt was oddly familiar, a presence that he had sensed somewhere before.

"Some things... are worse then death, being forgotten for example..."

Member Since '05 - The Old Ones | Character Sheet

A small Delta-7 Aerosprite jumps out of hyperspace above the shining planet.

Blinking, Darex checked his coordinates again. "You know, if I didn't know better, I'd say that was Yavin IV," he told R6. A long doubtful bleep answered him.

He nodded. "I kow it was destroyed...but there's something familiar about the place nonetheless."

Darex brought the ship down, seeking out Skye's presence to let him know where he should land. He eventually found her, though her Force presence had changed drastically since he had last seen her. But that didn't surprise him. She was always changing.

He landed his ship, and climbed out, letting R6 follow him. He stood before the building, and was unsure if he would be allowed to enter. So he stood and called out to Skye over their bond.

//Skye? Are you there? Can you let me in?\\

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

Her son was taken into another room before Skye turned back to her brother, the pariah now removed also.

"You're mother can't hurt you anymore. Put her out of your mind and don't let her do any more harm. You've already let her make you the monster that she claimed you were. I found out that my mother tried to talk to Father about you, about letting you come and stay with us. He wouldn't be in it. She had found out about her, how cruel she was to you. Talia tried to convince Father into letting you come to us. She only told me when I questioned her about it, told her you'd gone back to the darkside. She didn't like your mother very much. Apparantly they'd had a run in, over the way that your mother treated you. Talia wanted to protect you but got told to stay out of it."

Skye paused, remembering the hurt that had radiated out from her mother when they had spoken about it. How she had felt helpless in regards to Nahstaa's upbringing. There had been nothing she could do. Skye had been kept totally in the dark about it, she hadn't even known that she had a brother, let alone that her mother had wanted to bring him to live with them on Corellia. Maybe things could have been alot different if she had of been allowed to raise him as well.

She noticed that her brother seemed to have intense changes of mood and wasn't certain just yet if it were because of his inner pain, or if it was caused in part from his injuries. She would continue to evaluate him, though it seemed like he was developing multiple personalities.

Skye felt Fynn's return, and shortly afterwards Darex. I'm in here Darex... how did you find us? Giving further thought to her padawan, Skye felt that she might ask Ara while they were both there about his trials. She would inform Ara about how Fynn had performed with the operation, also how he had acted during various tasks and just see what sort of trials he could undergo.

Skye turned back to her brother, refocusing her attention on him.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

As Fynn grew closer to the entrance he noticed a figure looking slightly puzzeled near the temple doors. 'Master Darex....' Fynn thought to himself. Somehow the man had found his way to Yavin IV and know stood waiting to be allowed entrance. Master Skye seemed to be a magnet of sorts for force users, they all seemed to need her at some point or another. It was in her nature he supposed, she was the type that could influence thousands to follow her if she so desired. Fynn suddenly realized that he was one of them, for if his master wished he would fly half way into a suns' corona.

"Master Darex!" Fynn said as he got within 20 yards. Closing the gap with a short jog, Fynn stopped and bowed to the jedi who honored his presence. "Good to see you again, to what do we owe your venerable presence?", Fynn said as he smiled broadly. He noticed the man had not entered the temple. He then realized that the protocol for entering the temple was only known to a few.

"Having trouble getting in? Allow me.", Fynn said as he approached the door. To the side of the entrance was a small circular sheet of metal hanging from a wooden frame, next to it a small piece of animal bone dangling from its side. Picking up the bone Fynn rang the gong once. The servants of Tzeentch responded immedeately opening the door for the two jedi.

After entering into to the courtyard Fynn looked over to his fellow jedi. "I'm sure Master Skye will be with us shortly, is there any news from the temple? When I left, the battle had been nearly won, I only regret I had to leave as early as I did..." Fynn said, his mind wandering to Darla, even now wondering if she was alright.

Darex smiled at Fynn. "Thanks," he said. "It's good to see you again. The battle has for the most part ended. The Temple is deserted. Ara-Lai was injured severly in her battle with Faust, but she won, and I do believe is here now. And from what I understand, the Dark Lord lost his battle. So I suppose you could say the battle was won, though I do not think it worth the cost."

He listened as Fynn expressed his regrets at leaving early. "There was nothing you could have done. By the time you left, the battle was mostly over anyway, as you said yourself."

He smiled again. "But I'm here because Darla told me to come here. I met up with her at the Temple, and we arrived in time to help Ara--preliminarily anyway. She had...a few things to take care of, so she sent me on ahead. She'll be here soon."

As they walked in the courtyard, Darex observed his surroundings. It was a fairly impressive place. He hadn't known what to expect, but somehow this wasn't it.

FDY9u6P.png

Fynn sat with his legs folded, awaiting his master bidding. The mention of Darla brought a flood quesitons to Fynns' mind however, and so he askesd. "Did she seem...I mean was she..." Fynn couldn't gather his thoughts. After a moment he was more composed. "She has seen much evil...even when I was with her she was confused, yet I feel her heart truly belongs to the light, I only hope she can return here unphased by the scenes of carnage."

As he was about to continue servants of Tzeentch brought them them food and drink, as a show of hospitality. Silently they left the two jedi to thier conversation. "So what of the order Master Darex, do you belive that this attack has hurt the jedi council or disrupted its functions?"

Darex nodded slowly. "Darla walks a fine line. It is a very difficult place to be, but I know that she can handle it. Her loyalties lie on many differnt paths, and her choices have more consequences. But I know that she has control of her own destiny, and that the choices she makes and the experiences she goes through will be ones that will help shape and define who she is."

He picked up a small sandwich from the tray and bit into it. The food awoke the dormant hunger inside of him, and he was grateful that it had been provided. He felt that this was a safe place as long as he didn't disrupt anything or anyone.

"As for the Order, I think the time spent in battle and the effort to create a safe haven are definate losses. However, I know we will recuperate and regroup as we always have. I have already heard rumors of a new gathering place for the Jedi in the wake of the Temple's destruction."

FDY9u6P.png

Fynn nodded at the good news about the order. It seemed that no matter what transpired the jedi perservered and managed to survive even through the worst of times. Fynn selected a small piece of fruit collected from Yavin IV jungles. After biting it and savoring the sweet taste Fynn stood up and looked towards the tallest building of the temple complex. The sun was beggining to set on the jungle moon, and in a short time night would begin to fall.

"Master Ara is here is she? I have to apologize to her when I have the chance. I'm afraid I was rather rude the last time we met." Fynn said with a slight gimace, he had been less then cordial when he had seen the jedi leader last. "Perhaps we can see her together Master Darex, if my master will be occupied for much longer that is." He turned back with the sort of quiet reservation he was known for.

Nahstaa, a moment of your time.

::Tzeentch spoke to the newly risen sith lord outside of the room...::

Your options are simple Nahstaa, serve me or go back to the hot place. I trust it won't take long for you to make a decision.

Returning to the room with the others, he gave Skye a kiss and took his son into his arms, freeing Skye to help the others better. He played with Amon, making wisps of light appear of the child.::

MGw9G2u.jpg

Skye returned Chen's kiss, watching for a moment as father and son interacted. She looked at her brother, wondering if his moodswings were going to continue or not, then deciding she had better head out to where Fynn and Darex were, and to check on Ara as well.

"If you'll excuse me, I'll see to the others."

She left the room, heading to where Fynn and Darex were, embracing each in greeting.

"Welcome... I need to check on Ara, you can come with me if you like."

She turned and headed along to where Ara was resting.

"How are you feeling now?"

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Nahstaa moved towards the one who had always been known to him as chen, but seemed far more than he had ever suspected. Stopping next to him, he said

"You will have my service, but first I need to pick up my apprentice... Im sure someone that can pull me out of hell can reach into my mind and tell me if my service is required, and if not, my sister knows how to contact me. I will return alone as soon as possible."

Nahstaa was once again barely containing his rage. Walking steadily out of the room, he made his way through the temple, and found his ship. Saving the co-ordinates his sister had gave him in order to bring his ship here, nahstaa sat in his ship for a moment, and reached outwards to his apprentice. He knew he had felt something last time he had touched minds with her, and he realised what it was... She was in a place very, very familiar to him. Naboo. Blasting off, he hit hyperspace, heading for naboo.

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Ara smiled at her caretaker. "I'm...mostly fine. Being on Yavin IV helps, a bit. I'm glad Tzeentch brought it back, even for his own use."

She sighed. "It's still hard, though. Sadistic man or not, Faust had a son, and I took away that child's father, or at least greatly handicapped him." Her eyes looked blankly out the window. "I finally managed to fight off my other demons, only to have another one sit itself down in my mind."

Ara looked back at Skye, only to see a few others standing behind her. "Who else is here? You look like you brought a whole gang of people."

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

Ara, I knew Faust and I can assure you that his death is a boon to the child. The man was a sociopathic killer who liked to listen to opera while killing thousands. That's why he cut himself off from his sister, to protect her from him.

::Chen continued to play with his son as he talked, beginning a bond with the child.::

MGw9G2u.jpg

Ara snorted. "Opera? I always had him pegged as more of a classical or baroque type." She shook her head. "In any case, it still bothers me. Perhaps it will help the child, but his son doesn't necessarily know what his father is or was. Who is to say that this turn of events won't set the child upon me?"

She leaned back in her chair. "It all comes down to I don't like killing. I never meant to kill the man, even if he did mean to kill me. The hairpins were stronger than I had thought." Ara's gray eyes were dull, listless. "A chance turn of events that led to my survival and his possible, or probable, demise. It's hard to accept things that are out of my hands. I would have healed him, given the chance." She sighed. "Does that make me horrible, too, to have wanted to heal a madman?"

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

It makes you merciful. But remember, honey is vile in its own deliciousness, moderation in all things. Mercy must be balanced with conviction, valor with reason. A warrior philosopher once said "Love your enemies, for they will show you who you are, but love the way you have chosen even more. Unless they choose your path they cannot continue to walk by your side." Besides, Faust was a warrior, live by the sword, die by the hairpin.

Right now he's probably in the special hell, reserved for child molestors and people who talk in the theater.

MGw9G2u.jpg

Fynn listened as Tzeentch advised Master Ara. The god spoke with near boundless wisdom, mixed with an odd sense of humanity. The comment about patrons of a theatre nearly moved Fynn to chuckle, but he quickly silenced himself. He could see the Master Jedi was recovering well thanks to Master Skyes' masterful techniques.

"Master Ara, there is no need to worry, the temple is damaged but according to Sir Darex, the battle is mostly over and the Sith at least for now have been driven back. The losses were...severe, but the temple can be rebuilt, and columns restored. To lose you would have been devastating. I say we give thanks to the force, and to Lord Tzeentch for transporting you here so speedily." Fynn said quickly. He pulled a chair up for Master Skye so that she could recline, and did the same for Darex.

Watching Amon play with his father reminded Fynn of his own childhood, or lack thereof. He felt Skye was a fortunate woman indeed to have such a compassionate if odd...companion. As no one else interjected he decided to apologize as he had the chance. "Master Ara, I wish to apologize to you for my...misbehavior those many days ago in the council chambers. It was rude and out of place." Fynn said bowing his head out of respect.

As Skye came down to greet them, Darex was once again assaulted by the changes in her. She seemed older and wiser, and as she turned to lead them to Ara, he noticed to his surprise that she now had a pair of white feathery wings. He raised his eyebrows, but then again, he had known to expect changes. Besides, she was radiating contentment and peace, so he knew she was perfectly happy with where and who she was.

He followed her to the Jedi leader's bed, and he stood by as they talked. He could tell Ara was still very upset about Faust. At some level, Darex sympathized with what she was going through. It was true that he was a madman and a killer, but he was still a man. And Darex firmly believed that man was inherantly good--even soemone like Faust.

He noticed a man off in the corner with a child, and he came to the conclusion that he was the owner of the place--none other than the god that Skye had fallen in love with. Darex had never met Chen before, and now observed him quietly. He seemed very wise and had a calming effect on both the distraut Jedi and the cooing child in his lap.

At last, he spoke up. "There is an old Jedi saying...'Make one decision, make another. Remake one past, you cannot.' You didn't know the whole story of Faust, and you couldn't have been expected to. You must simply live with your decision."

He spoke with a mixture of conviction and respect.

FDY9u6P.png

A smile grew on the tired Jedi Leader's face as she listened to Fynn and Relmis speak. "It helps to see how much you have grown in the Force, Fynn, as well as to hear those words from both of you." She looked directly at Fynn, her grin getting a little larger. "You were younger, more...naive. We've all been there at some time. You are forgiven, just as you should be."

"I understand what you all say, though I would prefer it be lesser known that Faust, ah, 'died by the hairpin.' I would rather the exact manner of his death, and who indirectly killed him, be kept a little more under wraps." She sighed. "I know that is not to be, though, and I fear that the Jedi, particularly myself, will face more prosecution from this fact. For that, I apologize. Even after death, I believe Faust will fulfill his promises that he made just before he was carted off by his ship."

She bowed her head for a moment before sitting back up and smiling again, a small chuckle escaping from her lips. "But I suppose, at least, I am alive, primarily because of all of you. Thank you all for that. Hopefully, I can repay the favor." Ara smirked at Tzeentch. "I believe that's two or three favors I owe you, if I could ever manage to repay them."

"Either way, from here, we will need to rebuild, and figure out how all the other Jedi are. Some remnants of the effects of battle may remain." ...emotional, physical...like mine.

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

Master Aras' words brought to mind Ka-Rith and Azrael. Fynn had not seen them at the temple nor had he felt there presence clearly when he was there. It was troubling to think they may have been killed. They needed to return to Coruscant, to help Ara restore a sense of order. For now however the Jedi masters wounds needed time, and solitude.

"Master...If there was nothing else and with your permission I shall meditate a return to my training." Fynn said turning to his master. He needed time to rest himself, it had been a stressful week. From defeating a sith lord, and then saving people in a burning hospital, to galavanting around the core worlds looking for a terrorist, Fynn was about used up. He waited to see if his master had more for him to accomplish.