Yavin IV

Tarrian Skywalker

Raziel's pale lips curled into a smile at the sides. He moved towards Skye, looking the Jedi leader and the other over carefully. Something was wrong with Ara, but he didn't particularly care to quite honest. He gave her a curious gaze before stopping in front of Skye. He allowed the 'kids' to begin their game of tag before he spoke.

"Yes it is me, a bit of a long story, but I need to train...I want to become a better healer to help people. As well as learn a bit of illusionary tactics and alchemy if you could help direct me to someone that could teach me in those. Have you seen Horus by chance...?"

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

Skye looked at the two running around playing 'Tag', rolling her eyes before turning her attention back to Rizzy.

"I haven't seen Horus, though I did send a comm to my new padawan Anoon to bring him along when he came here. He hasn't contacted me again yet. So... what's with the change Rizzy?"

She guessed that something when wrong with cloning but this was such a different form for her old padawan. She kept glancing after Ara and Krishna, wondering how she was going to get them to settle down enough to work out what was going on.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

- While looking off over his shoulder, she seemed to appear infront of him with a quick jump that was most unexpected. His boots stopped dead in there tracks as she literally flipped over him. He was shocked how fast she was, but rather then get upset, he'd get even.. -

"Alright!.. Here I come!.."

- It was good to find someone else who had enough energy as he had and could keep up with him. Krishna pulled alongside Ara, reaching out with his exposed hand to reach her shoulder before she nimbly stopped, causing him to land flat on his chin, catching only air. -

- He noticed her continue to flaunt around, merely wiping the dirt off the end of his chin and steadily picked himself back up, rolling either sleeve up to his elbow, exposing meaty forearms. -

"Fiesty one, aren't ya? Well, we'll just see about that.."

- In that moment, he picked up the pace, sprinting across the medows with blinding speed. This also gave him ample pratice to try and meditate upon his surrondings, allowing the natural forces around him to aid his travels, making him more quick and nimble as she. -

- Darting around a few trees, he finally was able to see through the wild vibrant pattern of her flailing and acrobatic movements to jump high into the air, sliding one finger across her nose with his tongue sticking out defiantly as he came back down, continuing to run forward.. -

"Nah-nah, you're it now!"

krishna.jpg

He smiled her question, but his old warming smile wasn't what appeared rather it was slightly off setting with a hidden, devious quality. He searched through his mind, rapidly searching for a way to phrase his response. It was quite the curiousty after all, and as such he was not even sure if he could explain it either, but he did try...

"It would appear the force has...another need for me then to die for it. I've returned, not by want..." He trailed off for a second, allowing it to settle in. "...but by necessity...I wish to learn what I asked of you to further my abilities..." He took in a breath of fresh air, as if he had never before done such a thing. "That is...the short of it, the simple, what I can explain..."

The young man turned, his light sliver hair catching in the gentle breeze as he gazed out at the two playing tag...such a strange thing for two apparent adults to be doing.

Ara laughed. So he thought he could outrun her now? Not a chance!

She continued her haphazard tumbling and acrobatics around the area, still managing to easily keep up with Krishna, not even slightly out of breath or breaking a sweat. Ara could feel Sanare giving her some of the extra energy, which was not only making her move faster but improving her mood greatly--and making her slightly more...hyper.

As a testament to this, Ara ran in front of Krishna, staying a few feet in front of him, her back to him. She began almost chanting with the rapid rhythm of her feet, waving her hands in circles as her voice became louder and louder.

In a flash, Krishna's feet had been stopped, the grass around him rising up and around his feet and holding the large young man a few feet up in the air by his ankles. It continued to snake around his feet as Ara stopped her running and skipped up to him, still singing lightly.

She paused inches in front of him, his face level with hers. Grinning, she poked him in the middle of his forehead, making him sway on his tether.

"Tig-tog-ta-ag!" Ara sang. She leapt away again, watching with a giggle as Krishna was dropped to the ground unceremoniously. "Pretty-boy needs to watch his sur-round-iiings!" Ara grinned like a madwoman before skipping off, her renewed singing leaving a path of tangled grass and weeds behind her for Krishna to contend with.

"Weaves the leaves! Twist the grass! Ai yaaa!"

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

Skye had been observing both the two playing "teens" and her former padawan. She would have to sort out the "kids" later, but for now she would let them expend their energy. She wasn't certain what had happened to Rizzy and was alittle on the wary side of the scale. Not even sure if she would teach him any further until she found out what had gone on with him.

Looking at him, looking into his soul she saw only a faint spark of his former self, entwined with something new and wholly foreign. A sort of sickness, but more of the mind then body. She would have to further investigate what had happened to him before she went further. Besides which, the only two she knew that speciallised in alchemy were Ara, who was currently not herself either, and Tzeentch.

He looked so different as a human rather than twi'lek. She commented as she gazed back after the two "children".

"You will have to explain more than that I'm afraid. You have changed so much, how do I know these changes are not going to be harmful. You are not the same, and I don't just mean your appearance Raziel."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

It was expected that not everyone would accept his word as true, this was just the first of many that would doubt anything out of his mouth as true and ask for more, just the first of many...He didn't move as Skye observed him intently. Rather he just let a smile cross his face as he watched the other two, truly they were still young at heart...

"Ah, but Master Skye...whom am I to question the very will of the force. I am but its humble servant in everything I do, I do for it. I may not be the same, but perhaps that is because the force further molded me unto its will, making me more fit to do as it says." He smiled, taking in a breath, slowing the movement of his hands as he did. It was a bit odd, he seemed to speak with his hands a lot more then usual now. "Perhaps my mind is, not quite all there...but have you ever thought...it may take that much of an abstract mind to see what I must see."

He took a step forward, bowing slightly as he had not properly greeted his the woman before him. He moved forward after standing up straight and embraced Skye in a warm hug, pulling back after a few seconds and looking into her eyes with his faded emerald orbs.

"You are the only one who can help me on my way Skye...please..."

"Errrrg.."

- A bit of a growl escaped him as he hung solid on the trap, upper torso contorting around to grasp the vine and pull down, yet to no avail. He let his body give up, looking at the woman face to face before he poked him on the forehead. Both hands feverishly wiped his face, as if they had been attacked by germs, and quickly replied. -

"You're gonna get it this time!"

- He gave one last defiant tug on the vine before he found himself planted onto the ground, untieing the binds upon his ankles, and graciously getting up with a small leap. His cape drew back, waving back as he got off with a bit of a sneer. Krishna enjoyed a challenge, just she seemed to be beating him with relative ease.. -

No matter.. This is good pratice.

- Bounding back up, he decided to take an indirect approach. Besides following her purely from behind, he took the oppertunity to leap up high onto one branch and push off to the next, climbing steadily up the trees that surronded the clearing. Hands clasped tight to the taught bark, swinging from vine to vine going.. -

"Aaaa--Eeeya-eya-eya-eyaaa!"

- ..While pounding his chest with his other spare arm. To and fro he swung above her, picking up pace until he was finally able to gain some distance over her. It was at this second that he let go of the vine, plummeting downward with his arms sprawled from side to side, descending gradually to the ground with a grin upon his face. -

Ehehe.. You're mine.

OOC: Think Willie Coyote.

krishna.jpg

Ara watched even as she ran as Krishna beat a flying path around her and in front of her, swinging from vine to vine like some kind of monkey on a mission. But even as he managed to gain a bit of ground (or air) on her, she shrugged it off with a laugh, her goggles bouncing off of her back as she jogged and flipped along.

Finally, Krishna began his descent towards Ara, releasing the vine and falling down to try and tackle her from above. She couldn't hide a grin as she stopped dead in her tracks to let him fall flat on his face on the ground, sprawled out in a small cloud of flying grass and dirt. The thud he made, however, prompted her to grimace, so she knelt down next to the still young man.

"Pretty-boy is still it-it..." Her voice was still light, but laced with a bit of concern as she leaned over him. "Is he o-kay-kay? Kuri-kun?" Ara's head tilted to one side before she plopped down on the grass in front of him to stare him in the eyes as he began to sit up somewhat. "Kuri-kuri...Ara didn't mean to make ya go splat..." She bit her lip as she regarded his face. "...owari, game over?"

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

Skye sighed, healing with the force was a thing only a lightsider could do. Whatever it was that Rizzy had become he would have to remain on the side of light to use any healing abilities.

As he took her into his arms in an embrace, Skye could feel that his intentions, though maybe not fully known himself, were of at least a neutral type. By the time he released her, she had partially made up her mind.

"I will teach you healing. You know that only a lightsider can perform the healing arts. You have to remain light to use the abilities."

She glanced over again at the two 'children', seeing her son sprawled out on the ground. She went to take a step towards them then stopped, wanting to see just how he would react to Ara after that, and also to see if Ara remembered how to heal if it were necessary. She still had to evaluate just what damage had been done to Ara's mind, needed to see what she had to do to help her recover her senses.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

- He fell hard with a definite splat, acting like he was really hurt by staying perfectly still. As she came up close to his fallen body, he quickly turned his hand around to poke her square in the forehead the moment she leaned over to check if he was ok.. -

"Aha! Now it is."

- Although he did get hurt alittle, it didn't keep him from laughing, sprawling out on the ground again, while both arms held his stomache as he continued to chuckle. -

krishna.jpg

Ara pouted in response to the last and final "tag," but that didn't remain on her face for very long, for Krishna's laughter was contagious, and it started her on another long wave of giggles. Through his laughter, though, Ara could feel some discomfort, which made her laughs die down a little bit.

"Kuri-kuri got i-te-te hurt! Ara can be of the helping kind!" she declared, thrusting a finger into the air. She brought her finger down on his forehead lightly, a warm glow spreading from her fingertip throughout Krishna's whole body as his very minor injuries were healed in a split second. Ara rolled backwards a few feet away from him, sitting down on her haunches like a cat.

"Ara had lotsa fun, but she thinks Skye-Skye is getting veeery impatient!" Ara said with a short burst of laughter and a glance back at Skye. She was looking straight behind her, her head leaning back and looking at Skye upside down and almost falling over. Her long blond hair, still covered in twigs and leaves, grazed the grass behind her. "Skye-Skye is kinda worried, huh?"

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

Skye kept an eye on Ara and Krishna, seeing their game had now come to a close. She began walking in their direction, also wondering how Rizzy was going to answer her now.

"Enjoy your game?"

She smiled gently, amused at the grass and twigs covering the child like jedi leader. She would have her work cut out for her restoring Ara to her former self.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Raziel frowned slightly, disappointed and glad to hear Skye's words. He didn't like the fact she automatically assumed his plans were not inherently good, after all...he was doing the galaxy as a whole a good deed. Never did it occur to him that the ideals of a mad man weren't always the right way to go.

"I feel hurt Master Skye, of course I plan to do only good..."

He may not been the exact same person, but he believed whole heartedly that what he was doing and what he planned to do was the right thing in every way, shape, and form. He would succeed at it with the same vigor and zeal that only the most fanatical people could ever dream of harnessing.

"Rizzy. Whatever it was that happened to you, you are not the same person. You need healing yourself before you can expect to heal others. Sometimes the best meant intentions get twisted to something that is not for the greater good."

She sighed, looking back at the other two. She was torn on who to treat first, Rizzy or Ara, and she needed to spend time with Krishna as well.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

"I may not be the same person, but that doesn't mean I need healing." He paused for a second plotting out what to say next. It would be a bit difficult to get her to trust him once more, but certainly not impossible. "This is for the greater good, Master Skye, and with all do respect I do not need any sort of healing. Whether it be of the body or mind."

He watched her closely, he meant no disrespect and hopefully she knew such, but he would not waver in his decision. He was perfectly fine and needed no healing, only instruction in such. Hopefully she would accept that and teach him, if not he would find other means...hard as it might be.

A comm from Fynn Relmis comes for master Skye.

The small holo image of Fynn in his military fatuiges comes through...

"Greetings Master Skye, I regret that I am still detained at the jedi temple though I hope soon to be able to visit. Do you remember Shawn Kenobi? Shawn is seeking contact with you regarding a matter of importance. As he is a friend of mine, I was wondering if you could transmit Yavin IV's coordinates to him so that he may seek you out. To contact him use comm signal that has been embedded with this message.

I hope my message finds you well, and that your family is also in good shape and spirits. Until we meet again...May the force be with you."

"Some things... are worse then death, being forgotten for example..."

Member Since '05 - The Old Ones | Character Sheet

It never rains it pours Skye thought to herself as she took the comm message from Fynn. She did recall Shawn, he had been Armiena's padawan and had helped when she had healed Armiena. She retrieved the comm frequency and programmed a message to him giving him the instructions to come to Yavin IV. It seemed like she would be very busy indeed. She turned back to Rizzy.

"You know what my talents are Rizzy, and I can see that there is a problem. You might not realise it, but there is. I will agree to teach you healing, but know this. If your methods or reasons turn of a darker nature, your healing abilities severely diminish. You might have the best of intentions, though if your mind is tainted you won't be able to access the lighter energies that healing requires."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

The E-wing came out of hyperspace into the secluded Yavin system, the enormous red gas giant planet and its moons in his view. Particularly the jungle covered Yavin IV was close, obviously the destination he was looking for.

"Well, this place sure is out of the way. No wonder Master Skye likes it here; living on a planet that is listed destroyed has its advantages."

Grabbing the control stick he began to pilot the ship into the atmosphere of the moon. The strain of flying with a missing hand through the turbulence was hard on his right arm again. He was glad that soon his left arm would be restored, hopefully to full functionality.

As he crossed over the forest landscape he saw a craft landed on the surface, and he could sense Master Skye's presence from their last meeting.

"T3, set us down next to that ship."

The E-Wing settled down into the plain and the hatch opened; Shawn had quite the time climbing out. His feet were glad to be on solid ground again, and his eyes were glad to catch the sunlight and trees. In the distance he could see Skye, as well as a few other figures. Obviously she was very busy, but not being a complete and total stranger would probably help ease the meeting.

"Master Skye, it is a pleasure to see you again. I seem to have come during rush hour, I am sorry for that."

He grasped the wrapped stump he had for a left arm, everything from slightly above the wrist was gone.

"I need a new apendage from an injury in the temple. Sith happens I suppose."

"Shawn, good to see you. A shame it's not under better circumstances."

She took in his appearance and made a quick decision. He needed to be seen to first.

"Rizzy, you wanted to learn how to heal. Now is the time. Shawn, you wouldn't recognise Raziel. Long story, I'll let him explain it."

She turned towards Ara and Krishna.

"You can join us in my ship or you can continue your games until I've finished up with Shawn."

She motioned for her patient to join her as she started off towards her ship, giving a quick comm to I-Nine to prepare the theatre and to create a new appendage.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Shawn walked along as they moved toward the familiar ship. He would be recieving a new hand in the very place his former master had obtained a new arm. However Armiena had decided to make a custom prosthesis, he would simply go with what he could get.

"Thank you for your expediency Master Skye. I do not wish to be a burden for more than I have to."

He paused for a moment as he studied the fellow Jedi that walked along beside them. He remembered the name from the last time he was among Skye on Corellia; but the face, the body, and what he could sense was completely different than what he remembered. After pondering what occured to Raziel for a moment he turned back to Skye with a question.

"I pride myself on my ability to be ambidextrous with my lightsaber, and I would like to know; is there is any loss of functionality in the latest models? I'm afraid I am far from an expert on them."

"You're no burden Shawn. There shouldn't be any loss of function once you have the new hand. If you wanted the latest model upgraded, you would have to see one of the specialised manufactures on Coruscant or Corellia to make one for you, then it would just be a matter of swapping them over. Though a surgeon would have to perform the change. The one I will use will give you full range of movement and still look like the real thing. After having had to replace several limbs previously I felt it the better option to keep various types on hand. If you pardon the pun."

She smiled at him. As she had explained about the replacement limb they had entered her ship and moved through to the theatre. She wouldn't wait for Rizzy. She felt she had to get on with things so that Shawn could return to the Academy or to wherever the Jedi required him to be.

"You know the procedure from last time. Here is a surgical wash to use. The shower is through there" she pointed to the other corridor, "here's the surgical gown and you will have to go through the sterile fields as well. I will meet you in there soon."

Skye gathered up her own surgical gown and moved through to her quarters to shower and change. She left another gown there for Rizzy to change into if he did decide to join them. She showered and changed, moving back through to the operating theatre to wait for her patient to return. While she was waiting she readied the equipment that I-Nine hadn't already prepared.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

"How could I forget..."

Taking the wash and the gown he walked towards the shower down the hall, the sterile fields giving his skin a slight shock as he passed through. This probably wasn't the first time he has had to do these types of things for doctors. But his busy life traveling the galaxy had erased many of those memories; personally he didn't mind it, he was living a far different life now.

Walking into a changing room before the showers he first took the many lightsabers in his possession off his belt and began to place them on a nearby shelf. First his uncle's chrome traditional saber, followed by his two Ilum crystalline ones, then the Sith's which he kept as a temporary heirloom, and finally the Jedi's whom has fallen to the Sith lord he had killed.

So many hilts and I would imagine they would each tell a great story if they had been given a mouth.

Taking off his robes proved to be a greater challenge, missing a hand it soon became a battle in itself. The pain of his arm was flared up at this moment, stirring memories of his battle only hours ago. He was suprised to see the ammount of battle scaring they had taken, but he was glad he had changed back at the temple; his old set would have been soaked in his own blood from the would covered by the stitched up hole in his stomach and back.

The shower was as quick as he could make it, considering he was enjoying being given a chance to get clean after all that had happened. He still had blood stains going down his legs that he hadn't noticed before. Just as the dirt and grime and all other contaminants washed down the drain.

Drying off he donned the medical gown as he looked at his robes. For once in a very long time he was suprisingly happy to be out of the Jedi attire. It was strange to him really, he had done all this to become a Jedi and he was happy to be free if only for a mere hour of the organizations touch. He couldn't quite understand why he was happy, but the emotion was there nonetheless.

Walking back out and through the sterile fields again he joined a quite prepared doctor.

"I am ready, Master Skye."

Skye smiled at him, then indicated the bed for him to lie on. Once he was there, she gave him a hyperspray to put him out to it so she could work without him being in intense pain.

"Count from Ten backwards for me"

She smiled as he began to count, knowing he wouldn't get to the end before he was put under. Once he was she motioned to I-Nine to keep an eye on his vitals as she set to cleaning his wound. She prepared the arm, making sure the nerve endings were ok to attach to the artificial ones. It was a very delicate, time consuming procedure, as she worked to repair his left arm to receive the artificial wrist.

Several hours later, Skye finished the operation. Her work was so delicate that once the wounds had healed over you wouldn't be able to see where the artifical wrist was attached. She used the synth flesh to blend in with his own.

She waited next to the bed, waiting for him to wake up.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

His eyes suddenly opened from the blackness of unconciousness, the lighting overheard forcing his eyes to adjust. His vision remained blurred as he tried to ascertain his surroundings, though his brain was telling him it hadn't changed since the last time he was awake.

Soon he became alert, a slight pain was in his arm running all the way down his left arm and into what he presumed to be fingers. They tingled as if liking their new home.

His body was slowly returned to life, as if his 'on' button had been pushed and his systems were going through diagnostics to make sure he was all there. Fortunately now his brain was telling him everything was, left hand and all. He was about to make a movement to sit up but he remember how much doctors loved to stop patients from doing so.

"Well that was a fun trip down unconcious street, and I think I feel a new apendage. As I expected quality and quick work Master Skye, may I get up ?"

"Just take things easy for a while. If you feel dizzy let me know but otherwise you should be ok to go. Don't over extend the arm, you'll have to let the muscles adjust. There was alot of delicate work that I had to do."

She allowed him to sit up, giving him another sterile dressing to use if he needed it. She had seen to other wounds as well.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

He sat up on the bed and brought his new hand around to the front of his chest. It looked a little out of place, but that would be only temporary as Master Skye said.

"Thank you very much for your help, I'm glad we got to meet eachother once again. Always good to know a good doctor when your line of work often involves injury."

Shawn slid off the operating table and allowed his bare feet to touch the floor once he as sure he could stand without help. Her smile was ever present, it was very lifting to have someone in a good mood around you. For quite a while after the operation he felt as if some of her happiness had migrated to him.

He walked once again into the back room and was greeted with a fresh pair of robes on the table. His old tattered torn and scorched ones were nowhere in sight, and he didn't mind a bit. He was glad to find Master Skye had even mended the Force-pike wound much better than the medical droid. Putting on the new robes made him feel like he was a new person, even when the only new part was about 1/30th of him. The 'leesh' of the Jedi Order didn't come back when he was finally fully clothed; his physical and mental wounds finally mending.

The lightsabers quickly fell into place like five great weights on his belt, he hoped soon to lose atleast two of them and return to his balanced three. Before walking back out to thank Skye once again before he left he stared at his new hand; moving the fingers and attempting to hear its near noiseless operation.

"Doesn't even feel like its fake, like it belongs here on my arm and the real thing was a faulty component."

After a few moments he finally walked out to find Master Skye back into her own robes and finishing up the sterilization process.

"Once again I must thank you for the new arm and the repairs to my wounds, you do the best work around this galaxy. I'll be sure to let it heal before I allow myself to train with it. Although I'd love to stay here to heal and train just like I did in the forest on Borleias, I sense you have much to do."

Shawn bowed and turned to walk out of the ship and towards his own he turned back to her.

"I will not reveal the location of this place, I understand your need for partial privacy. Again, thank you. I hope to see you in the future."

Slowly he walked down the ramp of the ship and onto the grass, his soon-to-be-returned E-wing not far away. He knew Skye had much to do and he wouldn't be another burden around here.

T3 began to beep frantically as he approached and climbed the ladder slowly, making sure to avoid any injury to his healing hand. Climbing in he closed the hatch and began to power up the ship. In the distance he could still see the two 'children' in the grass, one of the looked familiar but he put it out of his mind. Within moments the E-wing lifted off from the ground and blasted off into the atmosphere.

Skye finished up in the surgery before wearily heading back out of the ship. She called out to Rizzy, Krishna and Ara as she headed towards the temple,

"Coming in for some refreshments?"

She headed inside asking the servants to bring refreshments for all of them and went through to one of the lounge areas, sitting back on one of the three seater lounges and closing her eyes for a moment while she waited for the others to come inside. She'd done some pretty delicate work to Shawn's arm and needed to relax for a while before starting something else. She also needed to replenish her energy levels by having something nourishing.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Raziel had lost himself in thoughts when the other wounded Jedi had arrived. He had wanted to assist Master Skye, but it seemed something called out to him within the force. He found a place of serenity and began to plan and plot out his next moves as he watched the two child like people frolic and play on the grounds. When he did finish, Master Skye was in the middle of surgery and he didn't think it wise to interrupt so he stayed put.

Before Shawn had a chance to leave Raziel moved to catch up with him. He put on a faint smile before speaking up to him.

"If you would not mind, please do not tell anyone whom I am...I don't want to many questions just yet. Call me Lotus, please."

He turned as if to leave, but turned to face the man one last time before he did leave. "May the force be with you, Jedi Knight Kenobi."

He moved off at a brisk pace, heading towards where he felt Skye. He made sure to catch up with her before the other two could arrive, he had to ask her a favor as well. He found her relaxing in what he perceived to be one of the lounge areas. He slowed his movement as he walked forward, sitting across from her.

"Master Skye, I've something I must ask you..." The young man paused, plotting out his words. "I do not believe I am ready for everyone to know who I am. I would like to be able to truly...answer their questions, which I can not do right now. I believe only you and Horus can detect whom I really am, as only you too were so close to my presence in the force and it would appear the presence of this body has nearly taken away my old...."

He stopped letting his words set in and awaiting the workers to bring them some refreshments. Almost as an after thought he added..."Just call me Lotus for now, please..."

Skye looked up at him as he approached. She listened to his request.

"Fair enough then... Lotus. I will respect your wishes with regards to your name. I will give you access to some data on healing techniques though you will have to show me how you have learnt the practical application. This you will be able to do in the simulator in my ship."

She paused, looking closely at him.

"It isn't that I don't trust you Rizzy... sorry, Lotus. It is that your presence is so different. It is twisted somehow. You may not realise it but whatever was done to you when they gave you the wrong type of body, effected your mind as well."

SkyeOrgana.jpg