Yavin IV

Tarrian Skywalker

Skye never shifted her gaze as her son approached. She just stood there watching the flames die to nothing. Tears had pricked her eyes even though she knew Rizzy had become one with the Force and that she shouldn't be sad. As Krishna called her, Skye turned, moving the pace closer to her young son. She placed an arm around him, pulling him into an embrace. After a long moment, Skye pulled back from him to look at her son.

"How have you been in the last few days Krishna?"

SkyeOrgana.jpg

- After the long embrace, he found himself looking back into her eyes, knowing something happened while she was away. Folding his arms and straightening his back, he calmly replied.. -

"I've been fine.. Morgana is fine.. Everyone here has been fine. More importantly, how are you? You seem-- different."

- He couldn't quite describe it to be anything else, other then just that.. His mind had a hard time comprehending what she had gone through and would continue to until exposed to such instances. -

krishna.jpg

"War effects people in different ways love, come now, we'll head back to the temple."

The two began walking back to Tzeentch's abode, the pristine white walls standing out a long way off.

"I guess you would like to learn some new skills? Give me time to shower and change and then we'll begin."

Skye took out her comm link, sending a message to the Jedi Temple for Anoon before she and Krishna parted ways so that she could refresh herself.

After showering and changing into clean attire, Skye moved back out to a balcony, having a meal brought to her while she spent time with her children. Amon had grown in the last few days as well...

SkyeOrgana.jpg

War.. That must be it, then. How terrible.

- The words of 'learning new skills' alerted his senses, drew the raw energies that laid dorment in his body to rise from the phrase. He smiled, knowing that this would be an activity that they could personally spend time with, to get to know one another better, and most importantly, cure his bordeom. -

"Sure!.. I'll be waiting right here!"

- ..He would exclaim in a very excited toe. During the transition time when she departed, the young man began to do some mild stretches and strength excersizes, curls, push ups, anything to keep his muscles moving and blood flowing to be fully prepared for the tasks to come. -

krishna.jpg

Skye finished her meal and had a small game with Amon before letting the Nanny take him again. She wasn't sure where Morgana was, and wasn't certain how long before Anoon would arrive, or if there would be other patients with him so decided to start with Krishna in some lessons on the Force.

She went to find him, seeing him exercising. His happy and bubbly outlook touching her and lightening her previous mood.

"Ready?"

She figured the toughest part would be getting him to settle long enough to meditate...

SkyeOrgana.jpg

"103, 104.. 105."

- A single hand held his body aloft a few inches off the ground as his one arm pumped up and down. Sweat began to form as he switched off in even intervules so that one arm would work out as the other relaxed. Just as she drew near, he stopped in motion, eyes drawing up to meet her with a smile before his body flipped back into a ready stance. -

"All set!.. What're we to do, eh? Climb the highest mountain, dive into the deepest depths of the sea, soar beyond the suns and moon?.."

- ..He had a very vivid imagination, some of things he talked about making up he believed very well he could do. The lightweight silk-like material of his uniform absorbed the sweat in perspiring areas beneath his arms and chest, flowing hair even matted to a degree of dampness. Even as he stood, he kept his arms and legs in a swinging motion, almost like waiting for a derailed train to hit him so he could brace it's impact.. -

krishna.jpg

Skye laughed,

"You're so full of energy."

She could feel that Krishna was just as strong as Morgana in the force as well as being half God. She thought about what she could teach him first of all, deciding on meditations so he could center himself.

"Follow me into the gardens and we'll make a start."

The two walked along the pebbled pathway into the rose garden. Skye loved the gardens, especially being amongst the fragrant flowers. They reached the center of the garden, a patch of lawn surrounded by flowers. She sat in the center of this and indicated for her son to sit in front of her, facing her.

"Now, I would like you to concentrate on your breathing. You feel the connection we have... I'd like you to concentrate on that as you slow your breathing. Nice slow deep breaths... in... hold it... breath out... once you have centered yourself I want you to stretch out with your feelings and tell me what you sense. You share the Force as well as your fathers powers. He will have to teach you that side, I can only teach you the lightside of the Force. If you wish the darker arts, like Morgana has touched on, you will have to ask your Father..."

She fell silent, leading by example as she breathed in deeply, then released the breath...

SkyeOrgana.jpg

- Spitefully, he sat down after being guided through the gardens. While he admired their fragrance and felt more leveled by the aptitude of their smell, it wasn't quite enough to lull the energy inside him to subside for meditation. Before trying, he mildly protested, assuming the meditative state with arms hung loose over either side.. -

"But this is not any of those things at all.. We are just sitting in a garden, thinking..? What purpose does that serve?"

- Just a tad reluctant, there was still a pure sense of spirit in him to follow his mother's will, and also the adventerous side that drew most hs energy from always seemed thirsty for more challenges; even if not purely physical. Closing eyes, breathing deeply, he tried to relax. -

- It worked.. for a couple minutes, before his legs began to twitch, mind wandering, his arms now wrapped behind his head and tettering back and forth while he found himself sealed back into the realm of boredom. Eyebrows raised with eyes still closed, finding some fancy in raising them up and down.. -

- Finally, an exasperated exhale was made as his last effort to try and stay focused relinquished, now sulking over bent legs as he began to incentively tap his hands around the circle he meditated on, spouting.. -

"Ugh, I just can't do it, mother.. Really, what am I doing wrong? This doesn't seem right at all."

krishna.jpg

Skye could sense his restlessness and spoke to him softly,

"Krishna, you are letting yourself become distracted. I know you like physical exercise, but you need to do mental exercise as well. Now. Steady your mind again. Use your mind to sense the creatures around us. Touch them, see through their eyes what they are seeing. Exercise your mind rather than your body. If you can do this, then we shall go to the caves."

She sat quietly again, observing her son.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

"I know, I know.. Whew, I know I need to reach deep.. and just relax."

- Adjusting himself in the meditative position, he would give another go at it. Time would continue on where he was perfectly still, starting to gradually gain the peaceful and calm persona of his mother and let it drown out the intense passionate energy that dwelled inside, muscles becoming placid in the trance. -

- A matter of minutes passed where certain objects began appearing to him; plants at first, the flowers blooming opened up a whole sea of vast energy channels that had never before seen by Krishna. In pure astonishment within the state, he controlled his tendency to wake up; rather embracing what he felt and let it flow through him and continue to more things. The gentle call of birds, the wavering motions of trees, extending all around even into the clouds and above.. -

- Feeling a better sense of accomplishment, he would finally reveal multi-colored eyes of blue and green to stare up around his surrondings, finally taking them into notice as he probably should have long before.. -

"Wow.. You're right. I can't exactly describe it now, but there was something there. I could defintly feel it, Mother, I truely did."

krishna.jpg

Skye smiled as her son's awareness expanded. She followed as his mind touched each thing, her voice a soft whisper,

Try and see through the eyes of the birds, of the other creatures... move from one to another and tell me what you see

She was proud of his progress, Krishna was such a quick learner.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

"Alright, here we go.."

- Inhaling in and out, he only paused a moment, still feeling a bit akward in the meditative stance before continuing on. Minutes would pass, the same previous feelings of something there coming back to him. He kept concentrating more and more, pushing the limit on his ability until he finally broke free into the full spectrum of seeing what she described.. -

- Birds eyes came to him, stretching above the skies as they soared and still as they perched. Other assortment of animals minds molded in with his, gathering a perspective he never really thought of or could dream possible. -

"I'm high in the sky.. my wings feel so light. It's so easy to fly.. Then, there's this hole that is being dug, I feel myself going into it.. now I'm scurrying across a leaf, hungry, looking for food.."

- Random spouts of memories came out as he was experiencing them, the last few images being very vivid until he felt himself finally come to a close. Eyes opened back up, sitting straight, looking out beyond to the environment and just listening for a while.. still very much effected by what he had just gone through, changing him, making him more mentally aware of what truely surronded them. -

krishna.jpg

"Very good Krishna. Now, keep that state of mind and feel yourself getting lighter. So light that you can float. Feel the force flowing through you, between you and I, between the plants and animals. When you feel that you are floating I want you to open your eyes."

If her son did this right, he would be levitating above the ground. Usually she started her padawan's off with lifting something else that was small before attempting to lift themselves. With her son, and all of his energy, she felt that he would have no troubles with levitation. She felt that he only needed guidance for any of the force powers.

As the son of a mortal and a god, he had both his parents powers, just as Morgana had. Skye would teach him how to use the powers she knew.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

"Hmm.. Force, eh? Sure, why not!"

- Muscles became tense real quick as he tried to focus, instantly relaxing afterwards with the motion. Settling down, mind calm, he could start to feel himself go through the mundane processes quicker, using part of that bubbling energy inside to surrond himself with and take aid of the Force easier with its presence. -

- Eyebrows narrowed slightly, visualizing in his mind the art of raising himself without conscious physical effort or drive. Body shaked mildly back and forth, proving little by little that he had what it takes to go farther and farther up. Inch by inch, it seemed, did his lower half seem to raise off the top of the ground; getting progressively higher and higher until he steadily reached a couple feet off the ground. -

- Opening his eyes, his body started to lower itself back down, taking a deep exhale out before settling himself to lean back on either arm behind his back. -

"Whew! Wow, did you see me?.. I really soared that time."

krishna.jpg

- He returned the embrace, leaning back once again to find himself in the same position of leaning either arm behind his back, legs curling inward against his body. It was great for Krishna to see his mother happy and also being around her, a luxury he did not have as of recently. -

- The question drew him to think onto the matter, feet twitching, arms wrapped around his chest as a mild mannered finger raised to his chin, a bit overexaggerating the motion.. -

"Umm.. I don't know, teach me something.. unexpected. What you think I might like. Anything. Either way, in my mind, it's just great to have you around."

- He turned a soft smile as his eyes starred patiently into hers, finding after his pratices a deeper connection with her and that of his surrondings. -

krishna.jpg

"Something unexpected?"

Skye smothered another laugh and stood up.

"Alright young man, let us head towards the clearing and we shall see what we can come up with."

She waited until he was on his feet again and the two headed towards one of the clearings. She would teach him how to speed his movements with the force. Now on the edge of the clearing, Skye turned to her son again,

"Now, I want you to gather the force to you like you did to levitate. Let it speed your motions. Run across the clearing and back again. Let it flow through you as you move."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

- He followed her out into the clearing, a confused look upon his face as they finally stopped near the center. Looking around, he could start to feel things more vibrantly, the after effects of the meditations still very much present throughout his body as well as the near constant energy driven inside him. -

"You want me to run around in circles.. letting the Force speed my motions? Hah, watch your step, ma'.."

- Pearly white were shown in a large child-like grin, rolling his sleeves up as he started to bend down in the running position. -

"..This is gonna be good!"

- Quads pulsated as he immediately lept off, taking a hurdling bound up from the air to the ground before jetting off in the direction he was heading in. He could finally let himself go, an entire release as dust began to kick up past his heels. -

- He made his way around the perimeter of the clearing as fast he physically could, then took the time to concentrate, during his course meditating upon his surrondings. It didn't take long for him to start to feel the energies naturally dwelling inside to mix with that of his environments, furthur fueling him to move faster, harder across the ground. -

- it was at this point he could round the clearing once, twice, three times faster then he normally could. Part of himself wanted to go faster, enough to slowly pick himself off the ground before he finally felt himself give way, expending all the energy he could into one last sprint back to where his mother was. -

- Bending his back over his heels, squatting down to the surface as he furiously panted, he spoke to her inbetween breathes.. -

"How was I?.. How fast.. did I go?"

krishna.jpg

Stepping out of the shadows, Andon Colos carries Ara into Tzeentch's temple. He puts her down and turns to her.

"I must leave you now. There are people here that can take care of you. Until we meet again Master Ara-Lai Kaipi"

He bowed respectfully to her and turned walking back into the shadows and disappearing from view.

3dYqGdw.jpg

Don't worry that the world will end tomorrow. It is already tomorrow in Australia

Ara jovially waved good-bye to Andon as he left, stepping through the shadows.

"Bai bai! See you later!"

Left to her own devices, Ara now thought it time to find someone she knew. So, in a most ungraceful and strange way, she began to run full-tilt down the hallways, arms flailing around as she sang loudly and a little bit off key.

"Where is some-one? Ara needs to find a per-son!"

She skidded to a halt at the end of the hallway, having only found a few very confused looking servants, but no one that she actually recognized. Ara pouted and stomped a foot.

"Skye-Skye, where are you? Ara knows you're here!" She found a window in the large compound and looked down to see Skye and someone else in a clearing. Ara grinned and jumped from the open window, using the Force at the very end of her fall to slow herself down, but still ending up tumbling headlong across the field, grass and leaves getting tangled in her hair as she did so.

Ara sprang back up and ran over to Skye, nearly tackling her over as she hugged her. "Skye-Skye! Ara found you!" she said, giggling. "Andon-Jedi took me here, but he wasn't really Andon-Jedi, and Fynnie woke me up, and--" She released Skye and began dancing about the clearing. "Ara's o-kay-kay!"

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

Incoming comm for Skye:

"Ah...master Skye..." The voice on the other side of the comm was one that the woman had never heard, but would still feel oddly familiar. "This is...one of your former students, I must speak with you...where can I find you? Return this as soon as you get it..."

The comm cuts out, going to static.

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

Skye laughed at Krishna's enthusiasm as he panted for breath beside her.

"You were fast... as fast as the wind my son, as fast as the wind."

She enjoyed the time spent with her son. She felt another being arrive then disappear, shortly after feeling a familiar but 'different' presence. She looked up, hearing her name being called out by a youngish voice. Ara... what did he do to you? She knew that Faust had taken Ara prisoner and had expected the worst. She watched as the Leader of the Jedi jumped out of the window, extending her hand to stop her from hitting the ground but didn't have to as Ara slowed her own descent. She was acting very strange. As she looked at Ara she saw other shadows around her, the gift Tzeentch gave her of reading souls kicking in automatically as she looked upon her.

"Ooommphff"

Skye took a few steps backwards to steady both herself and Ara as she gave a very perplexed look at her son. Ara was acting as if she were Krishna's age... his mental age that was, of a youngling grown too fast. Keeping her voice calm, she spoke to Ara,

"Slow down Ara. Andon brought you here?"

She looked around, she hadn't recognised Andon's presence, only that another had been present and had disappeared. She had figured that it was one of Tzeentch's people.

"Fynn woke you up? Can you tell me what Faust did to you? Do you remember?"

Her comm beeped as well, the message automatically coming through. She felt confusion for the second time in short succession as she listened to the message. She felt that while the message seemed to be from someone different, she could possibly trust them. If it had of been from one of her former students, they would know where she was by a coded message. She replied quickly before looking back towards Ara and Krishna.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

- It was astonishing how quick his recovery took. What took normal people hours to recover from such heavy taxation of muscles seemed to mellow down in minutes. Every tendon that had been stressed became relaxed, exhaling one last hurried breathe before energy started to flow back to him. -

- Just as he stretched his back, Krishna caught a quick glimpse of a figure falling down towards them. His body rushed to her aid, only to have his mother already there to catch her. As they spoke, he hung around, cautious at first as who this was, then he could tell she knew this new woman.. that acted very strangely. -

"Uh.. Mother? You know who this is?"

- Large muscle bound arms holding across his chest as he stood over, watching vigilantely to protect her from this foreign body. He did not quite understand the situation, thus he had to ask, but he was polite enough to ask after Skye spoked to her. -

- Then, if that wasn't enough, she seemed to receive another contact, far more indirect by comm link. It would appear their private time with one another had broken apart, his heart feeling a bit heavier then the usual light and optimistic attitude he shared in common with all things. -

krishna.jpg

Skye placed an arm lovingly around her son's shoulders,

"Krishna, this is Ara." We will have to help her...

She looked back at Ara, trying to decipher what had happened to the confident Leader of the Jedi to send her back into her childhood. If she found out what Faust had done, maybe she could undo it, or rectify it at least. Skye knew he was a monster, that he was capable of all sorts of monstrocities. He had been the one that forced the bounty on her own head with regards to the trick he pulled with Keiran's body.

Skye was beginning to wish that someone would bring him down.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

The small imperial marked ship dropped out of hyper space over a planet Raziel had once thought completely destroyed, but quite obviously wasn't. He angled the ship downward and hit the throttle. He came in fast, flying just above the surface searching for Skye through the force.

It didn't take long for him to feel her through the force and bring his ship around for a second pass, the engines screaming through the air as he did. He landed just outside of the area they were in, hoping out an idly making his way through the area towards the trio. It appeared that Ara was here with Skye, as well as another..

He moved into the same vicinity as Skye, taking in her appearance as well as that of the other two. His thick, unruly silver air swayed gently in the wind as he watched them, his green eyes gazing down upon them.

"Master Skye...its been quite a time."

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

Ara's demeanor quickly became quite sullen, and her dancing stopped, her form slouching and her voice quiet, but still child-like in its tone.

"He did horrible things, Skye-Skye. He and his wife, Reagan-lady." Ara sat down next to Skye's feet, not able to meet her kind gaze with her own eyes. "He made Ara do horrible things, and he lied to her, many times." She played with the grass in front of her, twisting it in her fingers. "Reagan-lady broke Ara's bones and made her drink gross stuff, and he ripped Ara to pieces with his creepy arm-thing..."

Her eyes began to glaze over somewhat, and she began singing lowly, somewhat unintelligibly, and images of what had happened to Ara began to play like a 3D movie in the middle of the clearing--a flash of blood, Ara holding the dead boy's body in her arms, holding the knife, Ara latched to the table, in a bed of needles, death...

Shiro, who had by now managed to at least reunite as one with all of Ara's other "aspects," sensed that Skye would be able to see her. It may be better if I explain it... So Shiro pulled out of Ara's mind somewhat, enough for Skye to see her, but not enough for Ara to feel any affects emotion-wise.

Ara did notice the "other her" standing beside her, however, and stopped singing long enough to peer at her twin and ask, "Who're you?"

Shiro, who now had several different colored jewels adorning the bottom of her long gown, knelt next to Ara, giving the Jedi a small pat on the head. "I am you. Shiro."

"Shiro?" Ara giggled a little bit before falling on her back to stare up at the sky. "White-white!" She started to sing another non-sensical song as Shiro smiled sadly and stood back up to face Skye.

"I am Shiro. I suppose you could call me Ara's soul, in some sense. Her purity, maybe." She glanced at Skye's wings, her own feathered wings stretching out slightly behind her in response. "The hunter assaulted Ara's mind and body in many ways--the worst torture of which involved Sith poison being injected into her veins and killing a hundred slaves Ara had worked through the poison to save."

Shiro looked back at Ara, her face melancholy. "She couldn't handle it--WE couldn't handle it. In order to avoid being corrupted and turned, we retreated to the furthest corners of Ara's mind, separating into our basest forms to try and survive the onslaught of the poison and the near death of Ara's body." She folded her wings again, looking once more to Skye. "Myself and all of the other forces that drive Ara, that drive any human being--joy, sorrow, fear, fury..." Shiro gestured to the jewels at the hem of her gown. "...we were separated into different forms. We've since rejoined bodies, so to speak, although--"

"Get on with it already!" Aka shouted, the red jewel glowing angrily.

"Hush you!" Chairo scolded, the brown gem glowering.

Shiro winced. "--although they can still speak for themselves, I'm sort of 'in charge' of them all."

"'Cept for me! I beat 'em all!" Pinku said. The rose jewel glittered, and Shiro happened to notice that, at the moment, Ara and Pinku sounded almost exactly the same.

"IN ANY CASE," Shiro said, half clearing her throat and silencing the others, "the poison was mostly removed thanks to Fynn getting rid of its manifestation in Ara's mind, though some of it still is running in her veins, it's a rather negligible amount, all things considered. But the memories of what we were forced to do in that state, what was done to her..."

Ara hummed absentmindedly, her fingers pointing up in the air as she commanded small butterflies into patterns with her voice. Shiro sighed quietly, her head tilting towards the ground.

"...it's hard for even us to relive, and we felt only half of what Ara did. She felt both the mental and physical aspects of what happened. I'd rather not explicitly say what happened, as I fear it may make her regress further, but if you need to see it, if you can, I will allow you access to the memories."

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

At the change in Ara's demeanour, Skye knelt beside her, placing an arm around her in comfort as she listened quietly. As Shiro became visible, Skye could see that she was indeed part of Ara's soul. That Faust would do something like this, while not surprising, it did set her resolve. One way or another Faust would be brought to justice.

She listened quietly to Shiro as she explained what had happened. She took in the rest of what was said and fell thoughtful for a moment.

"Well I should be able to purge the rest of the poison, and I should also be able to restore sanity. It will take a while, but it will be possible, with a little patience."

She smiiled gently, feeling another familiar presence in the force approach. Only when she saw him, her eyes widened slightly. Where she was expecting to see a green Twi'Lek, she saw a human male.

"Raziel?"

What has happened here? Her gaze went back to her son, knowing that Krishna was a little put out by the others now dividing her attention from him. She appealed to him to help her out here. She didn't need her son to feel jealous of others sharing her attention. Skye made sure he knew she loved him with a loving touch through the Force.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

"Ara, eh?.. Well, pleasure to meet you."

- Morgana helped teach him how to be more polite and well mannered, but even his curiosutiy and excitement got the better of him. After seeing it reflect so prominently in Ara, his own child-like desires began to kick in. It seemed his mother was talking to someone else, a figure that he could not really see, but could feel in some source. -

- It didn't matter, really. He took Ara's hand with both his hands and shook it just after the vision passed, then sort of observed her weird movements after a while. Every now and then, he'd flash in eye at his mother, making sure she was alright with this even new figure. He never imagined she had so many ties with such numerous groups of people.. -

- Adorned in pattern silk and mesh uniform, part of his long cape swaying behind his back in the wind, he gesturely pulled back some of his long flowing hair to the side before circling around Ara, still very much curious as to why she acted the way she did. -

- Suddenly.. an idea came to him. Just as the butterflies were called, he pressed one finger into her shoulder lightly, just enough to get her attention while calling out.. -

"Tag!.. You're it!"

- Grinning playfully, he lunged back in the opposite direction and started running, not quite at full speed just to see if she would follow him and how fast she was. If she was fast enough to keep up with the likes of Krishna was most uncertain. While his brain still was slowly adapting to the social norms and changes of this new life he was sped up into, the young man was very strong, yet at the same time, very gentle. -

krishna.jpg

Shiro continued to discuss things with Skye when Krishna poked Ara in the shoulder. At his yell of "tag," Ara grinned wickedly and jumped up to follow him.

He was fast, but Ara wasn't about to let him get out of sight, or lose the game. She pushed herself faster, doing a few flips and tumbles as she caught up to the young man. She laughed hysterically and jumped over Krishna, bracing her hands on his shoulders to do a flip over him and in front of him.

"TAG-TAG!" she shouted with another laugh, still in front of him. "Pretty-boy is it!"

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!