Yavin IV

Tarrian Skywalker

Morgana's eyebrows creased a little for a moment, before her face softened. She walked over to her brother and hugged him.

"I dont mind being hugged, but when Im not in the best of moods, and you sneak up on me, i dont take very well to it. And thankyou, ive had an extremely good morning so far. You look... exactly as i last saw you. Come to think of it, you need a haircut, a shower and a shave."

Turning to her mother, she said

"Certainly... Ill only be a few minutes"

Shoving her brother gently, she grabbed his arm and began to drag him towards a refresher. When she finally managed to drag him within range of one, she gave him one last great shove, pushing him inside fully clothed, and turned on the taps, before closing the curtains on him.

"I suggest you get rid of those clothes and use the soap... just... rub it everywhere on yourself, until your clean. Especially your hair."

Skye silently laughed as Morgana easily fell into 'big sister' mode, dragging her brother through to the refresher. It was good to see them getting along. The servants produced new clothes for Krishna for when he completed his abolutions.

Skye looked over the balcony, spying I-Nine outside the Destiny's Dream. She extended her wings and with a powerful downward sweep, launched herself over the edge, flying down to land lightly beside her droid.

"Good morning I-Nine."

Her droid looked up at her, returning her greeting.

"If Kajai emerges, I would like you to show her some of the programs on healing. If she needs me she can contact me via the comm. I'm taking my son and daughter to the crystal caves. I need to restock my supply."

"Very well Mistress Skye. I will pass on the instructions."

Skye nodded to her droid before stepping out towards one of the gardens. The fragrance from the flowers causing her to inhale deeply, taking the beauty of them in. She would wait for her children in amongst them, knowing that Krishna would enjoy learning about the different flora. Morgana would already know the different varieties that the garden held. It would be a good experience for both her 'elder' children. Amon would grow and learn in his own time. She was looking forward to this trip with her family.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

"Aack! Alright-- Be back later, mother!"

- One hand of his lifted over his head in a simple wave before being hauled off with Morgana towards the refresher. He was not quite sure what to make of it, having iniate intelligence born within him from the mysterious process of hurried aging given to him as gift from his father, their father. He simply nodded before looking around at all the different buttons, slightly curious as to which one did what. -

"Alright, I'm trusting you on this.. Hmm, so peculiar."

- The young man stripped himself of clothes, carrying them off to the side and looking up at the shower head. One hand grasped the knob tightly and turned the opposite way, struggling at first before making his mind up to try the reverse way. As soon as he tightly gripped it the other way, hot water came steaming down at him. -

"Ack! Hot, hot!.."

- More calm and with less force, he twisted the knob higher up in the opposite direction to where it became to a agreeable temperature. His other hand grasped the soap bar, applying it all over himself and letting himself become clean by the down pouring of the waters raining down upon his figure. -

- After the shower head turned off, he found a towel hanging up by the curitain, grasping it instinctively and drying himself off with it, for he felt very cold without the hot water on anymore. After completly drying himself, he did take the time to wrap it around the length of his waist and walk out, steam trailing his figure, body still slightly damp. -

"Whew, you're right.. I do feel much better now."

- As he talked, he ran his fingers through the long lgenth of his hair, noticing that it begame very frayed and less manageable after the shower was over then before. Yet, overall, he felt in a better mood. His skin felt clean and absorbed the gentle, hospitable emotions expressed by his sister and applied it to himself, being in that much of a better mood as well. -

krishna.jpg

"Thats smells much better" morgana said, a cheeky grin spreading across her face. Handing him a clean set of clothes she had found whilst he was in the fresher, she said

"Tell me when your changed, you need something done with that hair. And im going to have to teach you how to shave, i get the feeling thats the one thing father wouldn't think to teach you." Turning, she left the room and waited outside.

"As you say so, then."

- There was a pretty extrodinary selection of items to choose from. Milling around a few options, he found a pair of clothes to his liking. They were a tad more formal then the clothes he was born into, providing more durability and fashion then his other uniform. It comprised of a formal style long sleeve dress shirt, adorned in silk fabrics and lucious blue and silver shades of color templates that ran from his sides and sleeves to his collar. -

- Upon his feet were dark boots, shinned and polished, that made little to no noise against the ground when you applied pressure to the soles. His pants mirrored his shirt, the same design that moved from his sides flowing down past his knees and out like branches on a tree. A long dark belt, fixed with the symbol of his father, Tzeentch, presented itself in full silver light that also shined with direct light. Stepping forth from the room, he twisted and turned to look at more of the outfit and how it fit. -

"This feels very comfortable.. Do you like it?"

- Krishna would inquire, with a very curious tone towards Morgana, continuing to alter his position side to side infront of a full sized mirror infront of them both.. -

krishna.jpg

Skye wandered through the fragrant garden, spreading her wings occasionally, reveling in the morning sunlight. She stretched out her senses, feeling the gentle nature of the Force though messages somewhat unclear at the moment, teased her mind. If she were to meditate upon them, they might become clearer later.

She stopped by a deep red, 'blackboy' rose, leaning down to take in it's fragrance, inhaling deeply of it and feeling the scent relax her. There were several of this type of rose and she figured that she might take a few of the petals and extract a perfume scent from them. The beauty of the perfect roses inspiring to her. She gently caressed some of the blooms, bringing her hand to her nose, the scent clinging to her fingers.

Skye smiled before strolling over to a bench seat, sitting down and tilting her head back, her eyes closing as she felt the sunshine on her face...

--- edit 13 Nov ---

Feeling her children getting side tracked, Skye touched both their minds... I am heading off now... use your sensors to come and find me at the caves... Skye then stood from the bench seat, heading to collect a bag with special cloth to wrap her crystals in, and also a meal and drink to have once she was at the caves. She slipped the bag on, adjusting it so that it wouldn't interfere with her wings as she spread them wide.

With a powerful downsweep she rose in the air, rising higher and enjoying the sensations the freedom of her wings gave her. Turning towards the mountain in the distance, Skye flew in that direction. The children would be able to take a speeder or ship but Skye didn't have to rely on land vehicles now that she had her wings. It took her a while to get there, though she glided along the thermals for the most part, letting the breeze take her in the right direction.

She hovered above a clearing, noting the signs of a campfire infront of a cave, guessing correctly that this had been the cave Morgana and Darla had spent a night at. She landed lightly, backwinging as she touched the ground. Her sensors tingled, though there was nothing dangerous present. It was a reaction to the cave. Skye slowly made her way into it, using a conjured ball of light through her sorcery to light up her way. She could feel the call of the crystals deep in the recesses of the cave system...

SkyeOrgana.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Not waiting any longer, Skye entered the cave, her ball of light floating infront of her as she entered. She was drawn further into the cave, having to avoid the kinrath spiders and other creatures within the caves depths, fight them off when she couldn't pass them without getting attacked. Visions passed through her mind but she paid them no heed. She was here for her healing crystals. She came across an outcrop of various types and began to carefully select the ones her meditative trance drew her to. She would collect various crystals for various forms of healing.

Heliotrope to fortify the immune system, Amber for stomach complaints, Amethyst for it's calming influence, Diamond for the nervous system, Hematite to stabalize health, Jade for the kidneys, Kunzite for nerves and joint complaint, lapis lazuli for thyroid and neck complaints, Moonstone for hormones, Moss agate for the lymphatic system, Morganite for relief of stress from illness. Obsidian for the effects it has on emotions and soul. Opal for it's health-enhancing strengths, Rhodchrosite for migraines. Emerald for inflamations, Tigers Eye for it's pain-alleviating properties.

Skye gathered others from the outcrops throughout the cave system, making sure she had several of all of them, some also that could double in alchemy, sorcery and saber creations. She found a lovely silver crystal that she thought perfect for a new saber. All through her collection, she was in a meditative trance, letting the force guide her where it would. Each crystal she found, she thought of the properties that she could use it for, what applications it would be used for.

Several hours later, Skye emerged from the caves, her bags full of crystals. She spred her wings, using deep downward sweeps, lifted from the ground, heading back towards her home. Her children hadn't joined her at the caves so she figured that they must have gotten side tracked elsewhere. She couldn't sense Tzeentch and hoped that Amon was being looked after.

Landing lightly beside her ship, Skye headed into the Destiny's Dream placing her crystals away in the special safe she had on board.

"I-Nine, please ready the ship. I'm going to head to Ithor."

Her droid gave his compliance and Skye headed into the temple to find her children. She would take one of the servants on as a special nanny for Amon. Her padawan seemed to have vanished though she left a message incase she did happen to show up, letting her know that Skye would be heading to Ithor. If she happened to be around, she could head back to the temple on Coruscant and join in some of the classes there while she waited for her.

She came across Morgana and Krishna in her son's room.

"I'm heading off planet. You can come along or find your father. I'm going to head to Ithor for a while."

SkyeOrgana.jpg

- All the while during their mother's leave, Krishna went over basic concepts of pratical living beyond what he knew. His hair was cut shorter, coming just below the neck now instead of dangling across either shoulder. Krishna's face was smooth from the raggedy, unshaven appearance once had, learning to apply devices in order to remove unsightly hairs in the region. Clothes were firm and proper, elogant design of blue and silver decoration along the sides of either formal uniformed shirt and pants. Even the way he stood, walked, and talked was a bit more reserved then before.. -

- Even though he changed in that respect, the ever undying alive aspect in his body that channeled natural pure energy was still unchanged and probably would never be fully curbed. He was delighted to see her, eyes drawing a bit wider as he walked to her side, grasping his arms around her shoulders in wide embrace. -

"Mother, you have returned!.. How was your trip to the.. um-- um.. 'Devil, what was the name of the place?.."

- Eyebrows upturned, snapping his fingers in the air as he swiveled his head between both his mother and Morgana.His neck then quickly jetted up, the upper layer of his teeth baring down on his lower lip before he pronounced it correctly.. -

"Ah yes!.. Crystal caves, crystal caves. I almost forgot, we were so busy here.. Sister showed me how to act more proper now."

krishna.jpg

An unregistered cargo ship rocket through the sky making a shakey descent towards the Temple of Tzeentch. The ships chaotic course soon slipped into a smooth landing formation. Whoever the pilot was they were fairly skilled but obviously unstable on some level. The pilot obviously knew the temple location as well.

Darla was an old guest of Tzeentch and one she hoped was still welcome. She strode out of the ship cald in black armour and flowing Sith robes. She looked to the ground, her long dark hair hanging limply obscurring her face. Her eyes seemed dead and cold the vibrancy behind the pale green orbs no longer there. Her lips were pale and her face seemed gaunt. Whatever had happened to her it had taken it toll on her appearance.

She wondered into the Temple aimlessly. The place was familiar, yet strangely alien to her.

"Skye?" The words slipped numbly from her lips.

With her force senses Darla reached out trying to find her friend with-in the temples halls. Surely Skye would recognise Darla's presence...It hadnt been that long, had it?

Rannrsig.jpg

Skye embraced her youngest son, his appearance much smarter than he had looked before she had left for the caves.

"My trip was productive. You two have been busy haven't you."

She stepped back to look her son over, noting the differences.

"It's good to see you two getting along. Morgana, if you wish, you can follow in your own ship. Krishna, I'll give you some lessons on piloting within the simulator on our way, if you would like them and if you would like to come along."

She was alerted to the presense of Darla as she approached, her friend's force aura somewhat muted to what it had been.

"In here Darla"

Her voice was subtely enhanced with the force so that it reached her ears without her having to raise her volume any. She motioned to her children to follow, if they wished to as she moved off to greet Darla.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Darla was filled with joy to feel the familiar presence of Skye and hear her words through the force. She followed the presence to Skye's location and was totally and utterly shocked upon seeing her friend.

Skye had wings! What could have happened to her? It must have been something to do with Tzeentch. It was truely a shock to see her friend with a pair of wings growing out of her back. She looked more beautiful and radiant than ever. It was like she had transformed into an angel. Skye had always seemed angelic to Darla but now the sight before her was a manifestation of Skyes purity and light.

It was something Darla wasnt expecting, but it was exactly what she needed to see.

Morgana was there and a young man who Darla didnt recognise. She rushed up to Skye, her eyes wide with amazement.

"What...What happened to you?"

Rannrsig.jpg

Skye couldn't help but laugh at Darla's wide eyed reaction to her wings, spreading the iridescent feathered wings spreading outwards so her friend could see their full extent.

"They work too my friend."

Skye laughed again, a happy laugh that showed her mischievous, young at heart nature.

"Just another manifestation of being in close contact with the God of Change."

She folded her wings to her back and motioned for Krishna to come forward, placing her hand upon her youngest son's shoulder.

"Krishna, this is your Aunt Darla. She's been away for a time."

She let them greet each other.

"Just in time. We're about to head off to Ithor. Like to come along?"

Ithor had a special meaning for Skye, it was where she had first found out about Tzeentch being a God. She hoped to learn more once she was there.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

It was all a bit too much for Darla to take in. Skye had grown wings and she was telling this man that Darla was his aunt...Was he Amon? Skye had just called him Krishna.

"Nice to meet you." Darla gave his hand a friendly shake and decided that she would figure out exactly who he was later.

Darla had never been to Ithor, but she had heard countless stories about its beauty. It seemed like the perfect place for her to go to in her current state of mind. The rich flow of life there would surely heal her worries. She had heard how alive and green the place was. For someone who had grown up on a world where the city spanned as far as the eye could possibly see, a place like Ithor seemed like a dream. So un-real. It must have been luck that Darla arrived when she had, any later and they would have already left.

See...Things can go your way...Sometimes...

She was still rather shaken up and very confused about what she was seeing. Despite the turmoil inside her she was happy to see Skye. So happy it was hard to hold back the tears.

A stray tear escaped, masked by a nervous laugh, just before she embraced Skye tightly.

"Oh god! Ive missed you so much." She held on for a little longer then stood back.

Suddenly she remembered about the Kryat Dragons.

"Skye.....Umm....Im kinda looking after some Dragons for a friend..." How Crazy did that sound? "Any chance that someone hear could take care of them for a while. I mean....They're pretty big...They wouldnt really fit in the Destiny..."

Darla felt a little strange standing there waiting for Skye's response.

Rannrsig.jpg

Skye returned Darla's embrace, still sensing her friend's confusion. Firstly though she answered her spoken question.

"Sure, one of Tzeentch's servants can look after the beasts. We'll be heading to the floating gardens on Ithor to begin with. It will depend from there if we go down to the surface or not."

She left an arm companionably around her friend's shoulders.

"I sense your confusion Darla. Krishna is my youngest son. His growth rate was roughly in the same manner as Morgana's. Amon is still a toddler. It's funny, my middle child becomes my youngest and my youngest becomes the middle one."

She shook her head with amusement. Life was always a mystery with Tzeentch.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

"Aunt Darla?.. It is quite the pleasure to meet you as well.'

- He restricted himself from the normal tendecies to embrace strangers just as he would any family members. Krishna had so much energy built up from birth, constantly at hand that to restrain it was an act within itself for him.. There was obviously tension in his face, calling himself back from it. -

- The was some talk about him afterwards, taking note of it inside his mind, but was rather intent on just listening for a while.. it seemed like something he needed to do more often then outbursting. -

krishna.jpg

It was all slowly sinking in. Darla just decided to accepted it as fact. So many strange things had happened to her in recent years, this was not any stranger. It was a surprise that Skye had had another child. Darla had been there for the births of both of her other children. Suddenly she felt terrible that she hadnt been there for her closest friend.

"Skye Im so sorry about stealing yourship and running away like I did. I thought Fynn was in danger...and after Id made sure he was safely on his way back to you I realised that there was someone else very close to my heart in much graver danger. I..." Darla stopped, she wasnt even sure what she was going to say about the whole thing. "I'm just gonna go check on the dragons and get freshened up a bit."

Darla rushed off. First she made sure the dragons were fine, gave them a gentle pat on the head each and then let them out of the cargo hold. They wondered around exploring there new surroundings. They seemed so peaceful, but Darla knew that if she willed them to they would be viscious killing machines. But alone, with-out a dark will to control them, they were completely tame.

Rest my friends...

She gave one of Tzeentchs servants insructions to look after the dragons and they assurred her that they would. After that Darla headed to her quarters and searched through the wardrobe there. She packed a small bag for the journey then took a quick shower before dressing in a fresh black jump suit. With her saber holstered and bag over her shoulder she was ready to go.

She made her way back to Skye and Krishna.

"Ready" She gave them bothe faint smile, it was the best she could do at the moment.

Rannrsig.jpg

Skye watched as Darla headed off, she had a fair idea who that someone was, especially when she had arrived with krayt dragons in the hold of her ship. It could only be the Dark Lord and she wondered what had happened for Darla to be so disturbed. Something hadn't gone well for her friend. She'd let it be and just be there if Darla wished to talk. She turned to Krishna,

"Go pack a bag with at least one change of clothing and meet us at the ship. I'll see you there sweetheart."

Skye slowly headed towards the ship, instructing a few of Tzeentch's servants as she wandered the corridors. She felt something chaotic happening, something she would need to check up on. Darla joined her just before she walked outside.

"About my ship. You only borrowed it. And if you want to talk about the other... I'm here." She paused for a while... "We'll meet Krishna onboard."

The two kept going, heading into the ship where servants and the nanny had already brought Amon on board.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Darla smiled at Skyes offer. Nothing had changed between them and she was glad of that.

"Thank you. I guess it would be good for me to talk. Maybe in a little while, Im not sure if Im quite up to it yet."

After stowing her stuff in the cabin she always used on board the Destiny's Dream she headed back to Skye.

"I've just had...Lets say its been a confusing time. Im just glad to be back here amongst...well you are like family to me you know that. I feel safe around you." Darla smiled at Skye, hoping shed undersatnd what she meant by the comment. "It's a lot to do with Kakuto...But I want to try not to think about him for the moment."

Rannrsig.jpg

Skye smiled at her friend. She had missed Darla.

"Whenever you need to talk you know I'm a good listener."

She placed a hand on Darla's shoulder.

"Come, we'll check on Amon while we wait for Krishna to join us. He's grown alittle since you last saw him... but not as much as Krishna. I think I was only just expecting when you left. He's a good lad. He's sure to be a heart breaker I'm sure."

That she was proud of her newest son was obvious, she was of all her children. Morgana had told her she wasn't coming on this trip and that she would catch up with her after she had done some things on her own for a while. Her daughter was spreading her wings.

The pair of them entered the inner chamber of her ship, looking down at her 'middle', yet 'youngest' son. Skye sat back on her bed, glancing at Darla as she took in that not everything had changed since she'd been gone. A vision came to her. Death. Destruction. Chaos. Something was happening.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

She could feel him. Inside her his presence stirred. Behind her eyes he moved. The Dark Lord had returned. He had returned to do something terrible. Destruction was his own right down t the very essence of his core.

Darla herself could reign destruction like a raging storm, but like a storm she would die down returning to nothing but a cool friendly breeze. There was a darkness with-in her, but it was this darkness that lay with-in the very nature of humanity. Kakuto Ryu didn't have any darkness buried with-in him, he just was darkness. Elemental, unrelenting and with out reason. It seemed that nothing could gratify his taste for destruction or sate his hunger for blood.

In her mind she saw blood and fire. She watched as another world met its end. Innocent screams drowned out all but Kakuto's maniacal laughter. Flesh became ashes. Gargantuan towers became nothing but rubble.

She knew in her heart that what she saw was Coruscant. The world where she had been born had experienced much strife. It had been the centre of so many battles, but the city-world had always endured. The last time she had been there was during a fierce battle but it was between the Seth and Jedi. What she saw now was the gleeful genocide of her home-world and she saw it coming from the mind of the man she loved.

It was too much for her to take.

"NOooooooo!" Darla fell to her knees. "Not again...I cant do this... He's inside my head... I can hear what he's thinking."

Darla had become hysterical and tears poured from her eyes, she couldn't hold them back anymore. On her knees un-abashedly falling apart she grasped onto Skye and pressed her head against her robes.

Rannrsig.jpg

As she felt his presence in her mind, Skye smiled, only that smile was quickly dashed by what he told her. Added to Darla's panic, her friend having fallen to her knees crying out. Skye called out to the nanny to pack Amon's things, they were staying here. Also for them to tell Krishna to stay here as well, since she didn't want to see her other son harmed either, not when he hadn't come into his full powers yet.

She knelt beside Darla, her arms going round the distraught woman. A tendril of thought entering her friends mind to soothe her, to put in a mental block to stop her friends pain. Skye was torn though, she had to go to Coruscant. There was no way she was taking Darla in her state of mind, and there was no way that she was taking her children there either. Using a touch of the force, she got Darla out of her ship and into one of the guest rooms. She gave Darla a mild sedative that would allow her rest. Once she was asleep, her face smoothed out as the tension released, Skye moved from her side. She stretched out her senses towards her love... requesting two of his pariah for a while... within moments they arrived, materialising in front of her. The familiar loss of the force accompanying them.

She gave the both instructions, one to mind Amon and the other to watch over Darla. At least with them there, her friend wouldn't suffer bad dreams. She hurriedly made her way to Krishna...

"I have to go somewhere on my own for a while love, Aunt Darla isn't very well. One of your Father's people are watching over her so she won't have such bad dreams. I'd like for you to keep an eye on your Aunt, sister and brother for me... I will see you on my return love, then we'll go to Ithor and I'll teach you about the Force..."

She was hoping that Darla would settle down and become more stable with her connection to the Dark Lord. She'd seen in her friends mind and knew what the trouble was there. He must be involved in the battle on Coruscant. She headed towards her ship, preparing to take off...

SkyeOrgana.jpg

- There was amild bit of confusion going around, Krishna picking up on a great deal of things that either went up or down. All he could do was perceive what happened to the best of his abilities, rattling off possibilites of why they reacted so and why. It was all very confusing, but he remained vigilante for the time being. Body hard as rock, staying firm during their coversations, he could feel himself getting a tighter control on the near boundless energy dwelling inside of him.. -

- His mother approached him, giving one final embrace before he looked upon what she said. It was hard to comprehend why she must go and for what reason. Clasping dear to her wrusts with his hands lightly, he spoke in a concerned manner.. -

"But mother, what will happen to you? What is going on?"

- He felt her presence in his mind, soothing him down to the point where he became placid enough to realize the seriousness of her tone and the lack there of with his concern. Leaning his head to the side, he gave a relluctant sigh.. -

"Please be careful, whatever you do.. I'm sure we'll find time to do that later. I'll look after Aunt Darla if you wish it; she did not seem well at all."

- Letting go of her, he gave a simple wave, face still full of concern, but knew what he must do and his role in all of this. Rushing back, his cape flailing in the breeze created, he briskfully used al lthat bent up energy to rush to the room to which Darla was held in. Standing by her side, the man merely watched over her.. feeling a bit of distress in her dreams. -

Poor girl.. I wonder what caused her to act like this.. It must have something to do with mother leaving..

krishna.jpg

Inside her mind Darla felt empty and alone. Numbly she was aware of Skye soothing her and then taking her off the Destiny's Dream and leaving her. A soothing chemical ran through her system that snet her to sleep. Although she tried to fight against it the sedative claimed her. She stopped struggling as she realised that rest was probably a good thing right now.

Just or a while...Sleep...

Soon she slipped into the land of dreams, a place where she could see him. Kakuto ryu was inside her mind now. All they had been through, the love that had flowered inside her for him had created a deep bond with-in the force. In her dreamscape she knew she could see him again, be with him.

Through Darkness she ran searching for him. Nothing-ness was all around her. The black empty void of the grave. No stars twinkled, no voices could be heard. Even in her most wretched of nightmares their was always some-one else. But now she was truely all alone.

Something was blocking out her force sense. She reached out feebley coming up against a wall of black emptiness. After a few more futile attempts Darla collapsed.

Hoping that she would wake up and see the world again Darla curled herself into a ball on the floor telling herslf that she was just dreaming and the waking world and the force would soon return to her.

As Krishna watched Darla struggled in her sleeps, more around in jerky motions and mumbling to herself. Soon she calmed down and her breathing slowed down to restful sighs.

Rannrsig.jpg

((OOC: It's been a whole week and no-ones posted so this double post shouldn't count.))

Darla awoke feeling reseted but slightly disorientated.

What happened? Where am I?

She reached out with her force sens but came up against a wall blocking her from the force. There was a strange man stnding over her bed, one of Tzeentchs servants. This one seemed to be able to block the force. Suddenly it all came back to Darla and she remembered what had happened...

Skye had drugged her and left her to be watched over by this servant who could null the force. That explained her dream and not able to feel anything outside of her own head. She couldnt be angry at Skye, she knew that her friend had done it for her own good.

Darla just hoped that she wasn't too late to reach Ryu before he hurt anymore innocent people. She didnt care what it took, she had to confront him face to face...Whatever the consequences.

As she came to her senes Darla noticed Skye's son Krishna in the room. She still felt uneasy around him, it seemed as if he had just appeared fully grown. The same had happened with Morgana, but Darla had been with Skye during the pregnancy and birth. She had known nothing of Krishna until she had met him.

As she left the room she turned to him.

"Sorry kiddo...I have to leave..." She didnt know what to say, she didnt even know how mentally developed he was. He looked like an adult but he couldnt be more than a month or so old. "If your mother comes back, tell her I had to confront him...If I dont come back tell your mother I love her and she will always be my friend." Darla was starting to feel emotional. "Goodbye."

With that she made a quick exit.

After gathering her black battle armour, a blaster rifle, pistol and her lightsaber she headed to the cargo ship that she had brought the dragons to Yavin in. She thought about taking them momentarily but she knew that Ryu would have control over them. They could cause lot of damage and the dark lord wouldnt care if they got hurt in the process.

Through the force she said goodbye to dragons, though she was pretty sure that they didnt know wha goodbye meant. At least they'd be happy and well looked after on Yavin.

As soon as she'd gone through the pre-filght procedures Darla left Yavin IV and headed for Coruscant.

Rannrsig.jpg

- He stood over the bed with a sort of vigilance a peculair animal would over a foreign species, examining it in full from different angles and quietly concluding his own impressions based of facts given off by the one he looked at. THe one time he took a closer approach was the time she abruptly awoken in quite a fury, starling Krishna enough to be throw back into a chair nearly halfway across the room, blood pumping and heart racing at an increased rate. -

"Whoa!.."

- The young man stopped to think, hand bracing against his chest as he felt the adrenanline start wind down. Part of that ever churning sense of limitless energy that had been balled inside unraveled with the movement, giving him that quick boost of speed necessary to achieve such an acrobatic bound. Releaving him quickly, after the present situation was held firm, he nodded to Darla as she rounded the door. -

"..I understand. I hope for the best for you as well.. I will let her know. And-- Do take care, Aunt Darla."

- In truth, he did not understand quite at all why people were leaving. Regardless, he slumped back down in the chair he previously frantically clung to, lowering himself into it and falling almost right to sleep.. -

krishna.jpg

Arriving back at the planet Yavin, Skye took her ship down to the surface, picking a secluded area in which to bury her old padawan. His remains had been brought to her and during the journey she had reattached his head to his body. She had him placed on a stretcher, his lukku draped around his shoulders, his arms by his side.

She now moved outside, creating a funeral pyre. It took her a while to gather the wood to make it, but eventually she was finished her sad task. Skye re-entered her ship, and between herself and I-Nine they took Raziel Shardik's body to the funeral pyre. They placed him ontop of the pyre and I-Nine retreated back into the ship, sorting out the medbay and putting things away.

Skye now stood back, silently saying her farewells before she created a small ball of energy through sorcery to light the fire.

"Ashes to Ashes",

She lit the pyre.

"Dust to Dust"

She gathered up some dirt and sprinkled it over the Twi'lek's body. Skye lowered her gaze to the flames licking up around him.

"Farewell Rizzy. You were a good padawan and Jedi Knight. May you rest in Peace. May the Force Be With You."

She remained standing there until the fire had burnt down to nothing.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

- As he awoke, he was startled by something out of the ordinary.. Bringing himself up from his nap, he could feel his mother's presence. Energy stirred back inside him, finally driven from his boredom to meet her from her journey. His instincts led him to believe she had been in danger for a while, but the pure sight of her would release all of that. -

- Racing down the corridors, pushing aside certain obstacles yet gentle enough to carry them back down gently with the same motion without lacking the speed. Down a numerous flight of stairs and out through one of the side passages of the manor in which they stayed, he could finally see her in the distance.. -

- ..Boots generously trampled along the grass, momentum building as he came closer and closer until he was but a few feet away. Then, he stopped.. the charismatic joy of her image being drawn to a halt by her neutral, almost saddened look. Eyes lowered as he drew still, breathing rapidly still, but trying to stay silent during the ceremony. -

- After it was done, calm blue and green eyes starred down at the burning fire, then back into hers, offering a sterdy hand to be placed on her shoulder, still not quite sure what was going on.. -

"Mother.."

- ..Was all he could muster, voice slightly lower from his usual charismatic tone. -

krishna.jpg