Tempay

Tarrian Skywalker

Jordan's ship exits hyperspace above the planet of Tempay and slowly descends to the surface. Exiting the ship, he looks around and checks out the area. Once he built up enough nerve, he headed into the academy, and waited to be noticed.

Cthulhu 2012

Valoran pulled himself out of bed slowly. The past few days had been tiring, and he was exhausted. He donned his clothes and walked to the hangars to check on Arfour. When he entered, he felt a strange presence in his mind.

What you will see will eventually become a part of life's dream.

Bugenhagen, Final Fantasy VII

Delita opened his eyes, "Got 'em"

Delita Jumped off his ship and force sped over to Valoran's Ship. He jumped ontop of arfour and bonked Valoran on the head.

"How's it going kiddo? I've got a proposition for you. How'd you like to be my apprentice?"

Delita.jpg

accept the challenges so you can feel the exhiliration of victory
-General George S. Patton

Delita frowned, "If only your brother were alive, then all you'd have to do was ask him. and of course with his poetic skills i know exactly what he'd say:

he is the shadow in which chaos trails.

The dragon's tooth, and mortal's hand

have nothing against this shadow.

No evil tempts this fair soul,

a shadow that fights for the light

guides the troops... 'till the end..."

Delita's grin came back. "that's just him..." He hopped off, disconnected arfour and led them both to his ship. "we're in a bit of a rush you may think, but i am going to take you to my homeworld to train you..." He then reached out with the force to Yue... i am going home...

They all travelled towards delita's ship and they took off...

Delita.jpg

accept the challenges so you can feel the exhiliration of victory
-General George S. Patton

Talon and Jurha enter the still nameless E-Wing fighter given to Jurha by her master, Aryian. The cockpit is modified to hold two people, three uncomfortably. The fighter is also painted black so as to be camoflaged in space.

Jurha lifts off of Tempay, sets the cordinates and sends the fighter to its destination in hyperspace.

jurhasiggy.bmp

God, if you're listening, smite this thread.

*Kirlocca noded to himself. That pice of information was going to be applied during Jasyn's training.*

"That's good. I want you to start out with simple things. Such as lifting objects through the force, touching things with your mind. Just so I have something to go off."

*The jedi master turned a conner and both were in the small training center, that no other jedi was in at the time.*

"And remember, Let the force tell you what to do. And if you fail, you are stronger because of it. Failure is something you will need to become a great jedi."

*THe jedi master walked away a bit form Jasyn.*

"Now, begin."

Valoran was in a daze. He had been whisked away on this Jedi's ship, and apparently he was an apprentice now. He sighed. "This always has to happen to me." He thought back to Coruscant. He had been a mercernary and a thief there, just trying to stay alive in the dank and unforgiving underlevels. He wondered about his little brother, Zen. Last he knew, Zen was working for a mob boss out of some cantina. Valoran laughed. What would Delita think about a twelve year old working in a mob? Some part of Valoran's conscience stopped him from getting up, though. I wanted to forget that....to go away from that hell. I wanted to become a Jedi and go back, but....I don't think I'll ever go back. Not ever.

What you will see will eventually become a part of life's dream.

Bugenhagen, Final Fantasy VII

Jasyn nodded and closed his eyes, inhaling deeply and gaining his concentration. He wasn't so sure about what the wookie had said about failing; if there was one thing Jasyn hated, it was failure. He couldn't stand it, not in himself and not in others... He would not fail.

Opening his eyes again he turned his attention to a candle that sat on a shelf not far from where he stood. He could feel the force tingling at the outer edges of his consiousness and reached out in his mind, capturing the essence and then concentrating on pushing the candle into the air.

Slowly the candle floated into the air, wavering slightly but Jasyn managed to hold it in one spot for a moment. It wasn't that hard ... but then, it wasn't all that easy either. But he knew that with practice it would likely become as easy as lifting something normally.

Glancing to Kirlocca he watched the Jedi's expression for a moment then let the candle return to its place on the shelf. "Is that what you had in mind or would you like to see some more?"

=/\=

For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him, shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Jesus is the way...

*Kirlocca was indeed impreesed.*

"That is what I was looking for, However, This time when you do it, try not to lift or even move an object, just feel around. See what you can and cannot feel. See what your limits are."

*Kirlocca sat down on the ground, with his legs crossed. He could easily feel what the padawan was thinking as of now, and how much of the force he was digging into. The jedi master just sat and waited for his padawan to finish what he was asked.*

Ghokaral was very excited, and didn't even bother to key the computer for another translation.

"Yes! Yess!! This what I see! This what I dream! This is Jedi you say? I Jedi! I become Jedi! This okay with you? I follow you, you learn me?"

Obviously excited, he quickly grabbed hold of his wits and calmed down. An outburst like that was certainly rude...

Jasyn nodded, reaching out with the force to sense his surroundings, not trying to move anything or alter anything, just reaching out. He inhaled deeply and concentrated on his surroundings.

((Sorry it's so short. ))

=/\=

For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him, shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Jesus is the way...

Armiena ceased her training drills. It seemed that while she was practicing with her lightsaber, she had slipped into a meditative state.

The Jedi Knight smiled faintly as she extinguished her dark blade. She had read about Jedi who practiced "moving meditation" when they were pressed for time, or simply because they preferred accomplishing something productive while they were in a meditative state. Either way, it seemed to bring the same benefits that ordinary, inactive meditation brought.

She began to stretch slightly sore muscles as she watched a massive Wookiee lead a Padawan into the training room. It seemed that the newest wave of Hopefuls had arrived. Perhaps it was time that she could teach and pass on what she had learned over her life.

Armiena was surprised by her own boldness. She never considered herself to be an exceptional Jedi. She was certainly competent and capable of looking after herself, but she wasn't certain she was up to the task of training the next generation of Jedi. The Jedi Knight wasn't even certain that she knew where to begin.

She left the training room and wandered the corridors, thinking to herself. In little time, Armiena realized that she was underestimating her own abilities. Why sell herself short? She was ready to begin to teach; even teachers had to learn, after all.

Although Armiena didn't realize it, she had been planning lessons of sorts during her limited free time. She never actually imagined herself teaching a Padawan, but she had been categorizing the skills that she had learned by the fields they pertained to. She also had been thinking about worlds that she considered "safe" enough to train on.

Wake up, Arm. Armiena snapped out of her thoughts, just in time to avoid practically running over a young, red-haired Hopeful.

"Excuse me, my fault... I was just lost in my own thoughts." She stammered, trying to regain her composure. Nice way to start a conversation, girl. She blushed slightly and looked down. "Let me try this again. I'm Armiena Draygo," she offered a hand as she introduced herself.

drayyy.png

Scorp landed and disbarked from the Century Eagle. HE looked at kayla. Well here we can use the training rooms if you would follow me.

Scorp led Kayla to one training room in paticular.

"All you must do is solve the problem presented to you."

Suddenly two holograms sprang to life.

"We will start slow with a simple puzzle. THe wookie on your left is anrgy at the Human on your right. Supposably the Human made a commet that angered the wookie here. And on top of that accidently spilled his drink over the wookie."

The room began to look like a bar.

"Now then You will have to calm the wookie while also making the human notice his mistake. IN other words you have to make them both no longer hostile to each other. And you can only do it in words. Since they are holograms the force will not work on them. Do you remember the line I told you when you feel overwhelmed. Well the two lines anyway? IF you do draw from them because your test starts now."

Scorp then stepped out the room as the holograms came to life. And the little scene of the problem was acted out. Then right before the wookie got up and tore the limbs off the man the man turned to KAyla and begged for her help.

"Please you got to help me... You you are a jedi right Please help me."

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

((Oh geez... This is gonna test my RP skills. ))

Simple? He calls this simple?

"Please you got to help me... You you are a jedi right Please help me."

Kayla turned as the wookie roared and charged the human. Acting purely on instinct, she stepped between the two, hands outstretched in a show of peace. "Hey, easy there."

The human backed off, acting as though he would just slink away but she grabbed his arm and made him stay. Then she turned back to the wookie, "Look, you really don't want to do this."

"Great, insult his intelligence."

Kayla frowned and revamped her approach, turning to the human. "Apologize." He looked at her stoically and she winced, cursing under her breath. The wookie was talking to her from behind, she didn't catch it all but he mentioned something about bodily harm. This was starting to get confusing and more than a little uncomfortable.

"There is no emotion; there is peace."

"This doesn't need to get out of hand. I'm sure this guy here really didn't mean to spill his drink on you."

She didn't know Shyrywook very well but she thought he said some thing about unreasonable humans and said unreasonable human was behind her shouting insults at the already irate wookie.

She spun around, "Do you want me to leave?"

The wookie appeared to be the least of her problems now, Too bad it's only a hologram...

"I doubt he's worth your effort, if you leave peacefully I will deal with him."

The wookie snuffed a response and glared at the human.

"You want him to apologize ... on his knees."

The wookie roared an affirmative and Kayla turned to look at the human. "No I'm no--"

"Yes you are." She stepped aside, now the only thing separating the two hologram characters was the air between them. I could go for a duel right about now...

((So, is it as bad as I think or is it just me.))

km35qv.jpg

Aero says:

good lick

Aero says:

*LUCK

Aero says:

I MEANT LUCK

((no it is fine.))

Scorp thought it over. It was bit bit forceful wich was good since it was a wookie. On a grading scale of 1-10 he would give it an 8.

HE walked back into the room.

"Well done now lets see for your next challange..."

HE went over to a small keypad and ounched something in. Suddenly the holograms changed. Into a rodian and a Human.

"Ok this one a bit harder since it involves money."

The rodian here say the human owes him 2400 credits the human says the rodian owe his 16,000 credits. The human is about to kill the rodian however the rodian is equally trigger happy. YOu got to find out who owes who and how much money. With out getting any one killed. Naturally you will have to question them to determine to reasons why they say the other owes money."

Scorp then left the room again.

And the holograms came to life.

Scorp.jpg

She'd never really liked Rodians, but then, she didn't know anyone who did. If there was a good one; she had yet to meet them. But as a Jedi she knew she couldn't let her personal opinions interfere with her duties.

She stepped forward just as blood was about to be shed, "Hey, don't do this. No amount of money is worth dying over." Neither looked convinced, she sighed and absently ran a hand through her short cropped hair, "What's this all about?"

Both started talking at once, making it impossible to understand either. She raised a hand for silence, "Shut up! You, talk." She pointed to the human and he launched into an animated diatribe about who owed who. Naturally, in his eyes it was the Rodian who was in the wrong.

It was the same thing with the Rodian. Thinking for a moment she came up with an idea that would hopefully appease both parties. "You," She pointed at the Rodian, "Owe him," She pointed at the human, "16,000 credits and he owes you 2400 credits. Right?" They nodded, she noticed both had their hands hovering near their blasters.

"How much do you have on you." She asked, addressing the human.

He shrugged, "Not enough."

"Okay..." She thought for a moment, choosing her words carefully; she didn't want to enrage either parties. She addressed the Rodian first, "You pay him 13,600 credits and that way both of you have your money. If you don't have that much with you I'm sure we can negotiate some form of payment that is suitable to both of you."

km35qv.jpg

Aero says:

good lick

Aero says:

*LUCK

Aero says:

I MEANT LUCK

Ish walked closer to Ghokoral and smiled at him. Applying his hand to Ghokorals back, Ish ushered him in the direction of the Osroc. Once aboard the two took off for coordinates Ish had received in a personal message.

ish2hh6.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

Most Sacred order of the Nocturnal

Wuju38: GIVE ME BAKED GOODS!

Ara looked at the offer. She bit her lip. Kenobi hadn't been rather kind to her earlier regarding Aryian, but he seemed sincere in his offer. Taking a deep breath, she sent her reply.

"I'll try to help in any way that I can. I have a few suggestions of my own as well, though I doubt you'd like to hear them." She smirked. "Just a guess. We seem to be rather different on some key aspects."

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

THe holograms disolved away.

Ok Now you will have to slove some simple logical riddles. Said Scorp as he brought up a screen that dispalyed the riddles.

What is the largest possible number you can write using only 2 digits - just 2 digits, nothing else?

Mom, Dad, and 2 kids have come to a river, and they find a boat. It is small and can only carry one adult or 2 kids at a time. Both kids are good rowers, but how can the whole family reach the other side of the river?

((solutions The kids row across. One comes back. An adult goes over, and the kid comes back. Both kids row across again, and one comes back. The other adult rows across and the kid comes back. Both kids row across again.

9 to the 9th power))

Scorp.jpg

Armiena smiled slightly. This was almost too coincidential for her liking. At the moment she decided that she was ready to train a Padawan, she had practically trampled down a Hopeful in the corridors. The Jedi Knight let her eyes flick over Nadroj's body. He was so young... but he obviously had the maturity to make it this far. To deny him the chance to become a Jedi at this point would be foolish.

He had the potential to become a great Jedi--nothing got in the way of the Force, especially not something as trivial as age.

Armiena's smiled broadened as she held eye contact with the Hopeful. "I suppose I am, Jordan. Do you wish to be my Padawan; my apprentice?"

drayyy.png

"Wow! I mean nothing would honor me more, Master Jedi." Nadroj stared at her for what seemed to be forever. He just could not beleve that someone finaly asked him to be their padawan learner. He just hopes that this master will endup better then his last master, Master Etch Lo'Notch.

Cthulhu 2012

Armiena's grin widened even more as she watched Nadroj's expression. It seemed like a lifetime since she had been in this exact situation... when Camsie had asked her if she wanted to train under his guidance.

In a matter of speaking, it had been a lifetime. But now wasn't the time to spoil her soaring emotions with the memories of past mistakes and the lessons learned from them. She refused to ruin the moment. "If you have any business to attend to before we begin your training, Padawan, I'll be waiting for you in my ship. If not... let us not waste time."

She nodded slightly, waiting for her Padawan's response.

drayyy.png

Ara replied to the comm with a sigh. So much for being a "great leader." I've already got people wanting to boot me out, and I've only been on the job for...well... She thought for a moment. Not very long, in any case.

She sat down and looked over the council room. With a nod to herself, she began working on something that she hoped would help her--and the Jedi--in the end. The doors to the council chamber were slightly closed, so anyone could still enter and talk to the female Jedi if they wished.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!