Tempay

Tarrian Skywalker

Ara nodded as Hou-Jo's astral form left. She looked over at the rest of the Jedi still remaining.

"Leave quickly. Take any others who you can trust with you. And make sure you are not followed--use the usual protocols."

She used the Force to bring the three small crystals she had used against Hou-Jo earlier to her side. Soon, the small faerie creatures were buzzing about her.

"Little Ones, there is an intruder outside. Metal, round. Destroy it, but do not be seen!" The pixies chirped an affirmative and zoomed off.

-----------

Once outside, the three crystalline creatures quickly found the probe droid. They formed a triangle far around the probe droid and, on a three-count, crashed into it, exploding it (with a little help from their "fourth," Ara). Their job done, and them a little woozy from basically running into a wall, they wafted back to Ara and into one of her pockets, where they turned into crystals once more.

-----------

"Now that that's done..." She looked at the others. "Hurry, they'll probably guess that that was us. I'll finish up in the council chambers and meet up with the rest of you."

Ara pulled up the computer in the chambers and began working furiously. Any and all records were transferred to her ship. Once they were backed up, she began to delete any and all record of installation, making sure nothing could be traced. Using the link-up between bases, she also erased any and all bits and pieces of files on the other databases (excepting the one on her ship) as well, ridding any connection between the bases and temples.

Wiping a bit of sweat off of her forehead as the last fragment was deleted, she decided to do one last thing before wrapping it all up. This part would take longer than the erasing and deleting, but would be worth it in the end, once it all worked out.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

--Mythbusters

Proud member of the vast Right-Wing conspiracy

Look! ART!!!

::A comm not originating from any one place reaches Ara's commlink.::

Master Jedi, it has come to my attention that the Jedi require safe haven. I wish to extend an offer of safe haven on my world of Maltauros, until the Jedi can find a new location for their temple. You'll find the coordinates to Maltauros attatched to this communique.

MGw9G2u.jpg

"So much for planning..."

Without another word the Jedi Knight turned on his heel and exited the chamber, finding Jurha sitting outside he quickly approached her and explained the situation. Taking Nathan in his arms, the two Jedi Knights made their way back to the hangar, their pace almost at a run as they rushed towards its entrance.

"The Imperials are probably on their way now, the fewer ships that leave the planet the better. We can take my ship, it holds two and it lessens our chances of becoming separated."

Taking Jurha by the hand the two made their way to the Andon's black E-Wing, a former Rebel infilitration ship that the Jedi Knight had "borrowed" in his escape from Sanity's End. Leaping onto the nose of the ship he approached the open cockpit, handing Nathan to Jurha after she strapped herself in, the Knight taking his own seat and prepping its engines for flight.

As the canopy lowered itself the Renegade Night's repulsorlifts kicked on and the ship lifted itself and hovered in the air. Transfering power to the sub-lights the ship roared to life as he blazed out of the hangar and into the atmosphere, programming his NavComp to make several different jumps before reaching their desired location. Activating his scanners he made a long-range sweep of the space surrounding the planet, if ships had arrived already he'd have to engage them to ensure the escape of his fellow Jedi.

"No Imps yet...we might just make it out of here in one piece. Hold on tight to Nathan, I fly hard..."

With their course set, the Jedi Knight activated his hyperdrive with the pull of a lever. In the blink of an eye the ship winked out of existence. Destination: Acrid.

unnamed.jpg

s.png s.png

Ara blinked at the comm amidst her work. She sent a comm back to wherever it had come from, hoping the sender would hear it.

"I appreciate the offer, and may have to take you up on it. We currently have a planet in mind, however, if that place ends up compromised, I would hope that the offer would still stand. Thank you again."

She kept the coordinates in case Acrid ended up being known, and looked back at the screen in front of her.

The system had been rigged, so to speak, a little program to greet any dark siders that came planet-side and into the chamber...something that she figured would happen soon. Once triggered, it would--well, they'd find that out when it happened. It also left no trace of the programmer or any connections to any person or place.

Satisfied with that, Ara turned to the rest of the chamber. She closed her eyes and reached out with the Force, pulling out every single stone and gem she had just planted in the chamber.

All that work...

Not resting, she continued moving the gems about. To where, no one else could be sure.

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

Hou-Jo reappeared. "Ara, if you could, notify me of any Rebel activity on the Holonet. I feel that you will stay until everyone is out. This is not completely necessary. I will stay behind and draw the Sith in with my presence so that whatever you are planning can be achieved. May the Force be with you."

(Wants to point out that while all of you know where to go any Jedi not invited to the meeting have no clue. Just saying maybe I read wrong somewhere.))

Scorp sensed a suddel increase in activity inside the temple. His first impulse was to go look for his padawan. But instead he directed the feeling he wanted her at the ship now. Better to be prepared to take off then to scramble. Scorp began to prep the ship for take over. He knew very well the feeling that had over taken the temple. It was the feeling of an evac.

"Figures. Just got here and already we are running."

Scorp gave a sigh as he made sure everything was in order. HE might as well go off and try to figure out where the Jedi were going to regroup.

Scorp.jpg

Well, you could always just post something like "OMG GREAT FIC WOW!"

"We aren't in danger... at least not yet. But we have been betrayed by one of our own, so we must assume that the base's location has been supplied to the Imperials... or the Sith." Wasting no time, Armiena guided Nadroj to the Avenging Angel. When they reached the interior of the freighter, R5-D9 began hooting wildly, urging her to give the droid some attention.

"Oh--a probe droid entered Tempay's atmosphere... and it has been destroyed?" She cursed under her breath. Hopefully, the droid hadn't pinpointed the base's location and sent it back to... wherever it came from.

Armiena sat down with Nadroj in the cockpit. "There's no telling if... or when, most likely, the Imperials will use the information given to them and come to wipe us out. Frankly, I'd rather not find out."

Armiena applied full throttle to the sublights, and brought the ship into orbit. As an added safety precaution, she wouldn't jump directly to Acrid. Immediately after the ship cleared Tempay's gravity well, the Avenging Angel disappeared into hyperspace.

drayyy.png

Nom wasted no time with idle conversation, even though he was more than happy to stay back and fight, his primary responsibility was getting his padawan to safety. He immediately took off from the council chambers and headed back to the room that still contained his current and former padawans.

"It looks like story time is cut short guys. Apparently another Jedi has fallen to the dark side and still knows our location. So that means we are in danger of attack by the Imps or the Sith, perhaps even both."

The Jedi Knight reached into one of the pockets of his robes and pulled out a small data pad containing the coordinates to Acrid. He studied the numbers for a moment and then committed them to memory.

After he was done he showed the data pad to Delita, he had to trust his former padawan with the coordinates, Nom's ship wasn't big enough to hold four people. He'd have to make some modifications to it when he arrived to the new planet.

He gave Delita a deep penetrating stare before he spoke, letting him know that he was serious.

"Do not under any circumstances give the information you just read to anyone, not even your own padawan. Get there as soon as you can and make sure you are not followed."

Within that, Nom darted down the corridors with his apprentice running at his heels. The Night's Requiem was the ugliest looking vessel in the entire hanger, but it would get the job done.

Once Nom and Bron were on board, the Jedi Knight quickly checked for any trackers and immediately took off and blasted off into light speed.

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

Delita grabbed his padawan by the back of the neck and led him off to his ship,

"we'll be leaving now, this is too dangerous for you. I cannot tell you where we are going and why, but just trust me and follow me to the end."

Delita walked into his ship, the Requiem and lifted off,

"this is death, hell, and not fun heh..."

Delita.jpg

accept the challenges so you can feel the exhiliration of victory
-General George S. Patton

(( I suppose the person is me... you're char is blind? Interesting... I'm close to being that myself..... ))

Darsha turned at the voice. She smiled at the girl. "Yeah, I suppose you can call me one."

Darsha took in everything, from the little droid to the girl's funny looking eyes. Well funny looking eyes to her anyway. Most people considered her own purple against black eyes weird.

"I'm called Darsha Assant. Can I help you?"

ilikegreenguyscopy.jpg

Darsha Assant turned dark at 2734 posts.

Scorp continued to watch more ship blast off. HE was being left with very few options. HE had check the databases only to find them wiped clean. And already a lot of the Jedi had left. Once again he had been left in the dark. Well he would just have to forge his own path untill he could figure out where the Jedi were going to be.

He gave another sigh before leaving the ship to go find his padawan. He might as well head off planet to keep from being on the bad end of an invasion force.

Scorp.jpg

((Sorry, didn't get on the computer yesterday.))

Kayla noticed the activity on the base increasing and felt somewhat of a disturbance in the force. Then she felt her master's presence, he seemed to be calling her...

Making her way towards his ship she heard a low rumble and looked up in time to see a ship blast out of the atmosphere. What was going on? Were the Jedi fleeing again?

She saw her master heading towards her and hurried to his position, "Master, what's going on? Are we under some sort of an attack again?"

km35qv.jpg

Aero says:

good lick

Aero says:

*LUCK

Aero says:

I MEANT LUCK

A highly encrypted text comm is sent to Scorp. As soon as he reads the directions, the comm deletes itself in a sort of self-destruct mode.

OOC: Sorry, Scorp...it's hectic, LOL.

--Mythbusters

Look! ART!!!

With a sigh of dissapointment, Malin follows suit with the other Jedi, leaving Tempay into hyperspace.

This is not right... Hiding in the shadows like this. Though the Jedi may be forced to do that to survive, is now truly the time for this?

Malin.jpg

What drew out such power from your machine was truly the drive of your soul... It was your 'Id'. The sign of the purpose you've been seeking... The mark of a natural born assassin!

Isolder was not convinced the Jedi should have fled so easily. At the least, they should have left a few surprises for any who should search the remains of the base.

Perhaps DJK knew more than he was saying. I suppose it isn't fair to make such a judgement without knowing the full story behind Keiran's descent.

Wasting no more time, Isolder entered the Final Flash and headed for Acrid.

moon3.jpg

"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good. Nightmare to you!"

And with the arrival of the Imperial probe droid, the Temple became hectic. Many were scurrying about, attempting to get off the planet before the Empire arrived. Talon moved more calmly, bringing up the rear of the evacuation to make sure most of the other Jedi were able to escape safely. Soon, however, Talon too made his preparations to leave. He activated his comm.

"Alright artoo, lets get this show on the road..." The droid chirped happily back to him through the system. Apparently he had noticed the sudden hustle to get away from the planet, and was anxious to get off himself. It only took minutes for Talon to sweep through the halls and make sure the remaining Jedi had rides out before he himself ended up in the hangar. It was evident that R2-Z2 was getting more impatient. He whirred and whined at him when he passed through the hangar access doors.

"Sorry, artoo. Just makin' sure everyone could get out of here." The cockpit welcomely hissed open for him, and in moments the master of the Force had departed for their new home.

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

((Sorry, Darsha. I meant to indicate in some way that Silla was talking to you, but I forgot. Then I started having comp problems . And now we're evacuating...))

"Yeah, I suppose you can call me one," the woman replied, then paused a moment.

Silla wondered what exactly an answer like that indicated about the woman, but her voice seemed friendly enough. Before she could figure it out, the Jedi continued speaking.

"I'm called Darsha Assant. Can I help you?"

"I'm Silla Callad--I mean Silla Noree," she replied, catching herself before she used her grandfather's surname. "I've come here to find the Jedi and learn the ways of the Force. Only, I seem to be a little lost..."

Silla broke off, suddenly noticing a strange tension in the air around her. People began to rush by. It wasn't exactly panic, but there was definately something wrong.

Her heart began to beat faster and her hands shook, the queasy feeling in her stomach increasing. Okay, she told herself, taking a quick, calming breath. Nothing to worry about here.

"Uh, what's going on?" she asked, certain the Jedi picked up the nervous edge to her tone and mentally kicking herself for it.

silla45lf.jpg

Darsha sighed, noting the familiar feeling in the Force. "Not again."

She turned to face the girl --- Silla. "Empire seems to have caught up with us again. If I had to count the number of times we have evacuated a base on my fingers, I would have to use my toes.

"I recommend you get as fast as you can to your ship and head to the rendesvous (sp?). You can hop onto my ship if you want."

Minutes later, the Nameless headed into hyperspace.

((Post leaving on your ship if you want, or if you want my ride just post hopping on.)) ((SPace thread))

ilikegreenguyscopy.jpg

Darsha Assant turned dark at 2734 posts.

((Makes more sense if I come with you, Darsha.))

"Rendezvous?" Silla asked. "What rendezvous?"

But it didn't matter, because Darsha was already heading for her ship.

Silla ran after her, following her aboard, and soon the ship blasted into hyperspace.

silla45lf.jpg

((YEAAAA Thank you.))

"Something of the sort. An imperial probe droid I am guessing. ANyway a probe droid showed up. And so we are all leaving before we are hit with another invasion force."

Scorp returned to his ship and boared the ship. Upon which he recieves a comm. Scorp quickly mezmoried the coordinates before the comm deleted itself.

"Interesting."

Scorp then sent an equally highly encrypted comm to Darsha upon which it deleted it self as soon as she read it.

"Ok lets get out of here"

Scorp watched as Kayla bored the Century Eagle. And then he blasted off and quickly headed into hyperspace.

Scorp.jpg

Jareth's communication came too late, but he transmitted it none the less.

-Masters, leave Tempay, your location and it's secrecy have been compromised. I have also been made aware that the outpost on Tammuz-an is no longer safe either, find refuge in an outer rim world, and send me communication when you arrive.

Ish left his ship in an inconspicuous orbit around tempay. Retiring to his small make shift meditation chamber aboard the Oscroc, the jedi left all his sensors on full alert. He had to find the rest of the jedi and join with them. Something was not right.

ish2hh6.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

Most Sacred order of the Nocturnal

Wuju38: GIVE ME BAKED GOODS!

Camsie heard all that was going on, he heard of the moving, but he did nothing. Why move? This planet, this brilliant planet was so full of life. Why just... abandon it. But there was little for all this wondering, for Camsie knew he had to leave, Camsie knew he had to join with the other Jedi.

With a last glance around these now abandoned walls, Camsie made a mental note reminding him to come back here one day. It would make a brilliant site for a new Caamasi Outpost. A brilliant place for Camsie's grandchildren's grandchildren to grow up, being loved and giving love.

Minutes later Camsie was aboard The Peace Maker, plotting a hyperspace route to his destination. A microjump to the edge of the system, then another larger jump to the core worlds before a final stint to Acrid. It would be impossible to follow him. He just hoped he hadn't stayed on Tempay longer than he should have.

linksigcopy4cr.jpg

• 2 weeks later...