Haruun Kal

BLCKCLONE

Damon's ship arrived out of hyperspace and landed inside of the hangar.

Once landed and exited Damon was handed a data pad telling him of what was going on and going to happend. He didn't like any of this, but he made his way making sure not to draw attetion to himself to centreal secuirty.

Once in security Damon pulled up the files showing all Piccolo had done and said since his arrival here on Haruun Kal yet again. Damon watched all of the movements Piccolo made. He listended to every word and by the end he had come to two conclusions. Piccolo while wanting to help us destory the Sith was not to be trusted and that HJP was not himself.

HJP had made a comment about finding good help in extreme sarcasim and had agreed to Piccolo's plan. He also did not pass the idea though any other jedi minus the one that interuppted him. This was a start. It was one heck of a start, but not enough to base off of by himself.

START COM

--------------

"Kirana this is Damon. I have found some rather interesting things. I however need a second set of eyes. Please come to Haruun Kal."

--------------

END COM

Its a blast from the not so distant past.

As Scorpio sat there watching HK, he felt a a powerful disturbance in the force. He felt the Black Sun Armada coming into Haruun Kal's system, and felt many Jedi Masters, Knights, and Apprentiances coming into the system as well. He could the uneasiness of the many Jedi there on Haruun Kal, and the uneasiness of the taint as well. He thought to himself....

"This Piccolo feller has caused a uproar within the Jedi. Many Knights and Masters disapprove of this feller, and it seems for good reason."

Scorpio went to see what all the fuss was about. He walked over and into the temple, stopping by the Council chamber where Hartel and his Master stood. He spoke to Hartel.....

"What's going on John? I can feel much uneasiness in many of the Jedi here. I have been hearing of a planned attack on the Sith and Empire, but nothing about when and where this is going to be. Do you or your Master have any ideal as what is going on?

With that he looked around the Council chamber at Master Poleb, and another Jedi who looked like a Master himself, and the Piccolo feller. Whatever is going on, Scorpio felt he would soon be smack dab in the middle of it.

"Then we have come to an agreement. My Lictor Dungeon Ship will arrive with our troops once the Jedi are in the system. I must depart to prepare my men. If you have any further concerns, you can reach me on Artus. Don't delay too long Master Jedi, the Sith always seem to get wind of these things quickly."

With that, Piccolo returned to his transport, and headed into space.

Talon's Eta-2 interceptor dropped out of hyperspace as close to Haruun-Kal as possible. Usually the Jedi Master would take time to enjoy the descent, but not this time. Now he was in a hurry. He needed to see Hou-Jo Poleb.

The shuttle landed and Talon departed without fanfare. The Jedi Master paused for only a second to issue instructions to his droid.

”œFind Cal. Let him know I'm back, if he hasn't already sensed it”¦ and let him know I will speak with him as soon as possible. First I must talk with Hou-Jo.”

Location courtesy of Hale Akturus.

Character Sheet

"Hou-Jo, this is Armiena Draygo. I'm on Manaan to oversee the repairs of the Eternal Vigilance. I have Master Anorus with me--Kirana Sunrider and Dashel Illioni just left for training a while ago. I don't know where they went.

"I was planning on having tea and crumpets with Vladimir Faust..." Armiena's voice carried enough of a mixture of wry humor and grimness to make the Jedi Master wonder if she was serious. "But I suppose this comes first. Just tell me when, where, and what to blow up. I will not disappoint."

drayyy.png

Damon dug though every image and inspected what was going on. Things have gone to far and Damon could not to do this alone. What he was about to do would make him a exile or save the order.

He took all of the images and bundled them into a burst file. He then uploaded them to a COM and sent them to the masters he knew might be helpful or were around. He encoded each COM and sent one to Admrial Starlisk, Kircola, Darkfire, Skye, and Ara.

Each contained all of the images and talks that have occured between Piccolo and Master Hou-Jo as well as the items and events that have occured since Piccolo' arrival.

With all of the COM's sent Damon now waited for their return.

Kirlocca and Durandal's ship blasted through air on it's way down to the jedi base. They requested permission to land and were allowed to land. As soon as they landed, Kirlocca pulled out his commlink, opening multiple channels.

Shyriiwook: "Team, to the council chambers."

The message went out to all those who were in recent communications with Kirlocca. As Durandal and Kirlocca walked thier way to the council chambers, Kirlocca began to pull on the force knowing that Hou-JO was a master of Vaapad, making him a formidable opponent. Kirlocca and Durandal walked with a purpose, with strength. They knew the wight of their actions.

((Durandal gave me permission to post his actions.))

Aryian's ship dropped him of outside of the base, flying off to be summoned at a later time. He accessed the Force, calling it to him as he calmly grasped both of his lightsaber hilts. What they were doing could easily be called High Treason, yet Kirlocca was his superior and he knew the situation. Aryian trusted him and was fiercely loyal to the Wookiee.

In moments, he had caught up with Kirlocca and Durandal, walking alongside them while reaching his senses out with the Force to detect his surroundings, searching for any an all personnel in their vicinity.

EDIT:

Aryian communicated with Kirlocca through wordless thought for a brief moment before breaking off from the rest of the group towards another part of the base. The thought was simply the comm they had recieved in space, and who was the origin.

In moments, Aryian had made his way to Damon, easily sensing his presence and finding him. Of course, he was in the security center of the Base, the main comm hub.

"You...you sent the Comm. Assisstance has arrived, we're confronting Hou-Jo as I speak."

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

Damon was appraoched by Master Darkfire and a sigh escaped his lips.

"Good. Then let us go. I have notifiy the other masters of the what is happening except Nom and Talon. Anyways let us go. If Master Hou-Jo sees that the order no longer wishes him to lead then he will hopefully step down."

With that the two jedi left the secuirt area and met up with Kirlocca and made way to the main chambers where HJP would be waiting.

"Very well...Then it has begun. We go to face our future."

Aryian walked out, the Jedi Master calming the turbulent thoughts in his mind to easier access the Force. He made sure his connection was a strong one before they met back up with Kirlocca, ensuring that his thoughts and descisions would be the right ones.

Blz1mwg.png

Damon noticed the two masters were readying for battle. This was not what was needed if this was to succede with out problem. Damon stopped and the masters did as well wondering why he had stopped.

"Masters I am sorry and I know its not my place, but we are going about this wrong. Yes we must remove master Hou-Jo, but we can not expect a battle. By doing so we only ensure that a battle will take place. We need to clear our heads and act accordingly. Let us calm ourselfs and continued."

Damon let the force flow over him and began to walk not run to the chamber where master Hou-Jo would be.

Aryian turned his head to Kirlocca, a look of wisdom on his face.

He's right...if anything, we should deal with Jedi like Jedi. If Hou-Jo decides to attack us, then so be it...I would rather die with a clear conscience than live knowing I aided the Dark Side.

He put his lightsaber hilts away, drawing all the more on the Living Force. Now was a time for tact, not battle. Perhaps Aryian's normal instincts were wrong...there was always another way.

Damon noted this, but didn't say anything, knowing the Jedi Master had taken his words to heart.

Blz1mwg.png

Still in the council chambers, Brad radioed his droid still working aboard his Corelian Corvette, The Argent Dawn. "Artoo, prepare the ship for battle. If you can find us a fourth H9, do so and get it installed. We'll need as many guns as we can find for this battle. And see if you can find some men to crew her as well. You and I can only do so much."

Then Brad sensed something, an uneasiness around the Temple. More Jedi had arrived, and something wasn't sitting right with them. He checked, quite nervously, to make sure all three of the lightsabers he carried with him were still there. If a fight broke out, he wanted to be prepare to defend himself.

WarrenEdit.jpg

Even before Hartel could answer Scorpio, he felt another disturbance in the force. This time it was close, and it made Scorpio very uneasy. He shrugged the feeling off and continued to listen to everyone that was in the Council Chamber. A few seconds later he noticed the other Master that stood beside Master Poleb had become unesy himself, and with it, brought the uneasiness feeling back into Scorpio's mind.

He felt the beginning of once again, another struggle for power within the Ranks, this time, in the Ranks of the Jedi themselves. Part of him wanted to defend Master Poleb, for he was indeed the GrandMaster of the Jedi, but the other part of him said attacking Cardia, although it would definitly cause a serious blow to the Sith and the Empire, it was still against the Jedi's code. Scorpio started to feel torn into two by this new turn of events.

He turned to Hartel, who was still looking around and spoke.......

"Can you feel it? A new Jedi Civil War seems to be brewing within this very base. I am torn in two as to which side i will be on, therefore, i chose to be on neither. See ya around John."

With that, he bowed to John and his Master, and gripping his duel lightsaber walked towards the door of the base. The uneasy feeling Scorpio had felt was growing stronger by the minute, and without thinking, he used the force to send a thought to all Knights and Masters within the base.....

"This is not the way of the Jedi. What you are about to do IS of the Darkside. You must always trust the council's decision, and in the Council's wisdom. You know this to be true."

And with that, he walked out the door of the base, and down the trail he had previously walked. When he reached the cliff, he force jumped from ledge to ledge to reach the cliff where he once laid. With in a few minutes he had arrived on the opposite cliff where he had fell alseep a few days ago, and he sat down and started to meditate.

Scorpio was still so confused as what to do, and wish more than ever his Master was there to give him direction. Even the taint inside him was confused, and this bothered Scorpio even more. With in a few minutes, he laid down, and while pondering what was about to happen, closed his eyes, and dozed to sleep.

Damon turned to the master.

"Yes I am. I would not want to make a battle here. However I will still push for this event to end soon as we can. Masters please let us do this task already. The sooner the better."

Kirlocca noded, turned around and opened the doors to the council chambers. Kirlocca walked in first followed by Durandal, Aryain, and then Damon. Once all of the jedi were in, Kirlocca closed the door behind him.

Shyriiwook: "I am going to make this as plain as possible. We don't trust your leadership skills anymore. We want you to lay down your spot in the council and take up house arrest."

Kirlocca never moved from his spot, slowly trying to use the force to see what Talon and Hou-Jo were thinking at this moment.

Shyriiwook: "Another council member can take control until a peaceful transition has taken place."

Damon listended to the master and before Master Hou-jo could respond he did as well.

"Master please. There is no need for any fighting. We are all jedi here and as such should remeber that. We need to stop this attack from happending. The Black Sun has alway betrayed us time and again. We know you disagree, but again please just step down. This a humble request of a simple knight who wishes for no violence to come forth on this day."

Damon wasn't sure Hou-Jo would listen or care. Damon did know though that he was right and that his words did speak truth.

Hou-Jo was baffled by Kirlocca. "Really? I'm not surprised that a traitor, you Kirlocca, don't trust a Jedi that's still devoted to the lightside. Of course, from what I've seen, you no longer are."

He lifted his hand in the air to reveal a tape that was sent to him by Amon Goeth. "Who are you to say that I'm unfit to do what I'm doing? This is coming from the man that promised to hand the Jedi to the Empire on a silver platter. Now you can stop this foolishness now Kirlocca, and we can talk about your actions in private as not to taint your reputation amongst your peers, as I originally intended. Stand down, Kirlocca."

Damon was surprised by this information about the master. Still though this matter was not done. Just because one master had given sway to the dark side did not mean the order did not need to change.

"Again this is not my place in the affairs of masters, but this is my place as a member of the order."

Damon at first was humble and meek not wanting to show any disrespect. Now though he was firm and assertive trying to show that change was needed now.

"You have tried to lead us for some time now. You have done the best to you ability, however you have lead for to long. It has taken its toll and its signs are showing. You should be the example to lead the order, yet you are playing to black mail to show how Master Kirlocca is wrong. I agree that he has committed wrong as such should be dealt with accordingly. However what you are doing borders on pettiness and emotions that lead to the dark side. There is no need for this. I am sorry that Master Kirlocca has done this. It was not my idea to lead to a battle that would tear the order apart. I simply wanted to see a new fresh leader come forth. You need rest and as such should step down. I am asking a member of the order and a man who seeks peace. Step down and let us begin a new path. We are jedi. We seek peace not violence. We should remember that."

Damon stopped now. He had more than crossed his line and as such might have made the biggest mistake possible, however he spoke from his own mind and soul. His voice did ring of reason and right. Now it was time to see if Master Hou-Jo would listen.

Aryian entered in with the others, and decided to remain silent after they began talking. He still wasn't completely sure of the motives behind each Hou-Jo and Kirlocca's actions, of the whole situation, or of what was silently going on between Kirlocca's and Hou-Jo's minds.

He simply stood there, adding his weight as a ranking member of the Jedi Order. There was no doubt that Aryian had blemishes in his past, there was not a person present who didn't. But he was sure of one thing: here, now, was where he was supposed to be, if only to witness events. Through the Force, Aryian knew this was the one correct thing here.

Blz1mwg.png

The stupidity presented in the council chambers today was beyond Brad to understand. For his fellow Jedi to propose that an attack against their greatest enemy was not of the lightside was beyond him. The Sith were clearly the evil ones, and to cripple their work to spread the dark side would be beneficial to all people. This opportunity certainly would not come again, and to give up this chance could be fatal.

But what if Hou-Jo was wrong about this, what if he was wrong about this. For Brad to take another step towards the dark side after his failures of the pass, after loosing personal battles, would be fatal to his position in the Force. If this caused him not to fight the enemy, but to join them then the attack needed to be avoided. With his head swimming with confusion on which side was correct, Brad decided to opt out of the arguement and take position as a peace-enforcing observer.

WarrenEdit.jpg

"This is not the time for dissent in the Jedi ranks. A traitor has swayed the minds of his once peers; Kirlocca promised our enemies our lives, yet you are willing to let him weaken our ranks to possibly do just that? I will not step down from my position when a time of crisis is nearing, nor will I consent to being contained at Haruun Kal, just because an enemy demands it. If it is siding with Black Sun that you object to, then we may discuss that, but it is irrational and ridiculous to supplant me, especially right now. I will not stand in the background and watch Kirlocca betray us further. Now, I won't try to punish you, or even take you down Kirlocca, I'm going to let you leave. Please leave, and don't come back here until you can explain, or even justify, what you did. Damon, I revealed the information of the tape not to blackmail Kirlocca, but to show you that he's no longer the Jedi you thought he was and that he's decieving you."

Hou-Jo stepped back beside Talon, inadvertently showing that he was nervous, even fearful, of a potential assault from the wookie. "Talon, you know Kirlocca better than most, did you know about this?"

Shyriiwook: "And how quick were you to send those to my aid? How much pain and toture was I put through that would have caused you to be stronger then me? How many times did you ever lie to get out of pain...to eat...to move?"

Kirlocca moved so close to Hou-Jo, that Kirlocca could feel his breath on his chest.

Shyriiwook: "Yet, you knew that information and yet you were still willing to place me on the battlefield...or were you hoping for me to die off out there?"

Kirlocca's body began to tense up.

"rooohu'rcwo ohoorcaoac whooaoacahwhrr aooo aoacwo shwowaah oorcwaworc rawhroscoorcwo."

"If you were listening to me earlier, I was going to confront you about it in private. This attack was a good excuse for me to bring you back here without the rest of the Order finding out about it; I never said that, nor did I ever have any intention of, putting you on the battle field. When I got this tape, I was well aware that you weren't in captivity anymore. I didn't know that this had happened until after it was over, as the tape quite explicity shows you being released afterwards. You didn't lie... they broke your spirit. Damon, Aryian... these Jedi have no reason to trust a word you say... and neither do I. I'm not going to try and "punish" you or anything like that, I'd like for you to leave, because I can't trust you anymore. You gave up on us, so who are you to say that I'M not worth anything to the Jedi anymore?"

"and yes, I can understand perfectly what you say in your native tongue. What do you hope to gain by this?"

Brad's hand itched for his lightsaber as he saw the large wookiee Jedi get into Hou-Jo's face. This situation was escalating quickly, and Brad wished to prevent either of the two Jedi from doing anything foolish. Getting the lightsaber ready to fly into is hand at an instant's notice, Brad stood up to confront the wookiee. "Kirlocca, back away from Hou-Jo. This is neither the time nor the place for a fight to break out. Please, before you do something foolish, back away."

WarrenEdit.jpg