Haruun Kal

BLCKCLONE

Hou-Jo went into an elevator that brought him down to a small dug out room a considerable distance underneath the temple. Inside the room was a computer console. Hou-Jo inserted the first part of process DD100 and theed-like energy walls activate throughout the temple, surrounding Hou-Jo in the concealed room and in a few hallways inside the temple, cutting enemies off from the now collapsed elevator shaft. He inserted the first code of process DE100 as quickly as he could.

Piccolo was a bit surprised the Force Harvester had been activated already. But it turned out to be a pleasing development. The Jedi were like a mob of ants crawling out of their holes to defend the nest. He had not expected such a reaction. They were much more calm than he had anticipated and organized. All comms on the planet recieved this same message. It emanated from every Black Dawn operative. The planet stood still as Piccolo's voice spoke.

"Pay attention all Jedi. I would first like to offer my apologies. The Sith were to be the first target, not yourselves. But fate had a different plan. Do not despair. This is no normal attack. You have already found you no longer have a connection to the Force. That is only the beginning. All Force-users will suffer the same fate as yourselves if they do not cooperate. Every single one. That's right, I am not here to slaughter you. You must heed my words. When the Dark Jedi Crimson Morpheus stole my soul, and I was in between worlds, I had a vision from the living Force itself. The Jedi and Sith have caused untold destruction in their private wars. The mere presence of both have caused countless deaths. The perversion of the Force must end. I ask that you lay down your weapons and join me in this crusade. Your lives will be spared if you release this power that you hold over the galaxy. The Sith will refuse my offer outright. But the Jedi have a chance to prove they are as good and wise as they contend. I have hated the Jedi all my life. But the Force assuaged my hate, and replaced it with true wisdom. I can promise you that every one of you that does not surrender will die. The galaxy is changing. Adapt. Prove that you are not the fanatics you are portrayed as, and accept the will of the Force."

High above the Jedi's head stood a man, a man that held the title of Sith Lord, but for now was going by the name of Magic. He stood in armor different than he was used to, his weapons brandishing at his sides gleaming in the stark light that dimmed the bridge. He happened to be on the flag ship keeping his sense alert for signs of danger to his mission.

He sighed; he wasn't on world helping to liberate his planet form the Jedi. The Jedi were sick in the head, they were seen s legends on his world. LEGENDS yet, they did nothing to alleviate the pain, suffering, and death on their adopted planet. They simply sat in their temple, training, and being all high and mighty.

He looked around at the other officer's hard at work managing the ship and making sure everything was running smoothly. He had one especially important mission which was naturally to guard his special weapon, the very same that the Black Sun had taken from him only to bequeath back to him upon the formation of the new and improved Black Dawn.

He smiled at the thought and clasped his hands behind his back. He should be rendering Jedi flesh from the bones it rested upon. He should be ramming grenades down their mouths and watching them explode, instead he was back up in space making sure that the Jedi themselves didn't pull a victory out of no where. He had full faith in the ground forces and their ability to deal with forceless Jedi.

He had full faith in the fleet that he was helping to head as well. This was the only reason he had decided to take to command position instead of acting like a soldier. He had achieved a power greater than a solider and now he would exercise it for the sake of the galaxy, His wants and needs were no longer of consequence it was what the galaxy need that was his only concern and what hey clearly needed was freedom, Freedom of the Jedi and the Sith battling it out for years over which one of them is right. Freedom from the Force in general. Eradication of the clutch, it was time for the galaxy to stand on its own legs and not be forced to have the presence of over glorified force users hanging over their heads.

Slicer.jpgMy sig is my profile...

ship

((Kautra Nadio has limited Internet Access as you saw from his earlier posts so I am willing to duel you instead for the 1 vs 1))

The invasion was a string of mischievous things to Hartel's young ears. This could not be happening. He was about to be a Jedi Knight. But it was indeed occurring upon this moment and he was prepared fight, his lightsaber clutched in his hand, his Mandalorian Helmet now gracing his helmet as he adorned himself for battle. This was not to be as it was at Manaan. This time he had the elements of surprise within the force and he would defeat any who should attempt to limit peace and prosperity in the known Galaxy.

Yet his one thing he thought made him stronger, the one piece of him which he had become so indulged with these past few months as he trained to be a Jedi Knight, had been stripped away from him in an instant. Hartel could not understand, the very thing that made him as great of a warrior as he was these days had been suddenly blown away from him. This was insane, ludicrous, and odd feeling had left Hartel angry. He had not worked this hard for nothing!

Suddenly the eerie voice of the man Master Poleb had been talking to fill the entire base. It was cold and somewhat sympathetic but not without the swagger of a man who was diabolical and a disgrace to life everywhere. Hartel had met his type on Ordo and every time he ended up exterminating them. He would be glad to do so again.

However his mood was tinged with the threat of death once more, as a door nearby blew open shrapnel bouncing off of his armor but still knocking him back a few feet revealing a man in dark robes and soldiers on either side of him. But, the image soon failed him as dust from the recent explosion filled the scene and John, who was not able to use the force any longer, was tapping through his helmet functions for the thermal readout of the area. The soldiers were few but heavily armed by their colorization and weapons they held in hand. John knew only one thing he must destroy them before they destroyed him. It was the true way of things. Eat or be eaten and John was in the mood to dine.

Blaster bolts began to fling from the soldiers who were carrying repeaters now that John had a chance to dodge the increased amount of bolts that fired in one spurt. Yet being a son of clan Ordo, John was not to be taken so lightly. The lightsaber at his side activated and by using tactics he had learned when his father had him brand a vibroblade, John deflected the bolts back. He missed a few which had come in to hit his armor, causing a little more than scorch marks upon him. But the Mandalorian was not concerned. If they had gone through the relentless training he had since the youthful age of 5 they would be far more fearing of the man they faced.

Hartel deflected a few of the bolts back at one of the soldiers, killing him in an instant. The feeling surged through Hartel. Battle has called to him and the reply shall be sweet indeed. He was now able to focus effortlessly on the second Black Dawn crony taking him down with his dual blades much faster than he could even have anticipated.

The death flashed before Hartel's eyes and he was ready for more. The Jedi were not to be so easily thwarted and his reliance on the force would not be a crutch to him, he refused to let it be so. There seemed to be one man left in the broken corridor and Hartel thought it was odd. He had not raised a weapon.

”œWhat do you wait for traitor?! You will never find such a Jedi so open to taking your life as the one who stands before you now!”

Aryian's ship pulled out of hyperspace before it was time to, nearly twenty seconds before the projected time. It left him far enough away from Haruun Kal to not be taken by surprise, and close enough that long-range sensors would work fine.

You're kidding me.

Of course, there were now Star Destroyers floating around Haruun Kal with the rest of the major Black Sun fleet, along with some device that gave Aryian a chilling feeling as he realized he couldn't feel the planet. Communications with the Temple were still up, which meant that the Force had somehow been drained from the entire planet...not a good thing.

He needed equipment in order to help repel an assault of this magnitude, equipment that would not be found for any world save one...

Almost grudgingly, Aryian plugged new coordinates into the navicomputer, and blasted off, swearing silently that he would be back as soon as possible to assist his brethren...but for now they needed to hold their own.

Immediately reachable by  charlesjhall@gmail.com

Blz1mwg.png

Duo stood calmly by as the Jedi in Mandolorin armor seemed to have no trouble dispatching his soldiers. He let out an overly dramatic sigh and took a single step forward. He wasn't exactly pleased with the ease in which the two had been taken down, but casualties were to be expected. Only the worthy survived.

”œTraitor? What did I betray?”

After the explosion flung Kautra, a large chunk of wall fell between the two of them, leaving Hartel on the wrong side of the barrier. The was much noise after wards, but all fell silent. Kautra could hear words being spoken, but could not make them out. When thedust settled Kautra was able to see through a gab in the barrier that laid between them, and heard 2 shots fired. One struck the hilt of his apprentices lightsaber, disabeling it, and the other struck the suit of Armour that his aprentice had been wearing.

Kautra grabbed the attention of Hartels before all things started out. and threw his own saber over through the gap. It was not the only one he had, but it was his first. It had been through much with him, but his apprentice needed it more right now then him.

Once Hartel had the saber the two began their fight. Kautra left it to the will of the force, and trotted off, there was nothing he could do at this time, but there were other things that were taking presedence.

::Amon felt the ships arriving before the the alarm klaxons sounded, and with a quick communication with his master, his path was set. Searching through the temple, Amon found his brother quickly. It was time to go.::

It's time to go, little brother. Perhaps to that library I told you about.

::It was then that Father whispered in his ear.::

Find the one called Talon, he is important.

It didn't take long for Amon to find Talon, with his impressive Force signiature, and Amon quickly convinced him to come with him. The three Jedi lifted off of Haruun Kal and after some fancy piloting escaped in the lightspeed.::

Kal heard the harvester power up. He saw the chaos take place. He noticed where the jedi had stacked certain defenses and where they had lacked. Kal made his way quickly back to the bridge and planed the next focusing of their assault. He brought up the coordinates for the attack and sent the e-wings which carried enough of a pay load to rival that of any bomber to attack the center mass from above forcing the jedi to cloister together and make there surrender but preferred death easier. Kal made not of how Duo had moved inside leaving his "Juggernauts" and "Raptors" leaderless. Kal once again acted quickly and aggressively.

He ordered the Raptors to spread out and throw in high density thermal explosives followed by fast assault and retreat tactics bordering on hit and runs. The Juggernauts were told to focus there condensed power into three main targets. The front entrance, the back door, and finally a side entrance that lead from the forest into the base that was defended, but nearly as well considering only the order knew about it. Guess they should built that out when the place was over hauled.

At once upon reception of all orders the fighters began there runs while the Raptors hit and ran with the Juggernauts destroying all that stood their path. An aid came to Kal and asked a curious question.

"What about the TIE Defenders sir?"

A sigh escaped his mouth as calm and cool as usual he explained

"The TIE's are to stay docked till ordered to attack by Piccolo, Silas, or I. The jedi while here have not space force to speak of what so ever. This means Starlisk has yet to arrive with his Calvary. When they arrive all defenders will intercept and the wings will break off there runs and engage the enemy fighters. At that point boarding parties will begin with a pair of Juggernauts, three Raptors, and of course your standard supply of soldiers. Now for you sake do not bother me. This battle while heavily in our favor will change at any moment."

Kal watched and waited for what either the Alliance or the other factions would send forth.

Kal is a man who if he found you in back alley, you want to run away as fast as you can and pray you find the exit.

His lightsaber. His brand spankin new, not even christened lightsaber had been blown into two parts. The pieces sank from his hand and fell to the floor below. This was a travesty that Hartel would not forget. It was common knowledge that the Mandalorian people admired weaponry, and this was the sole weapon that stood out across the galaxy, and it lay in ruins. Rage filled the Jedi so and he had nothing but unbridled contempt for the man who had destroyed them.

Hartel turned to see this horrific unbearable man, to see his death envisioned before him and then perform the necessary deed to destroy him so. The Mandalorian raised his fist forgetting all of his weaponry entirely moving in to destroy this man limb from limb. Through all the madness the dull sound of metal upon metal echoed throughout the air but Hartel had little time for such things. If they were of any true concern they would have been fatal.

He closed in further and further but before he could a savage onslaught of flames engulfed his armor causing a heat that was superfluous causing his Robes to singe and become aflame and his armor to heat up so intensely that the skin beneath them must certainly be burning. The Mandalorian felt the pain of his skin crusting away in his movements but perseverance was one of his beloved traits. He reached for the only thing that could possibly help his situation and his two blasters appeared in his hands. He fired a multitude of times and suddenly the fire stopped, he most certainly hit something there. His enemy was not so foolish as to just shut them off when they were working so well.

Pathetic

John kept his blaster raised in his left focused upon the blight that was his enemy by lowering his right hand to guide his vibroblade into it. He was now poised to kill and he went in for so willingly. Grabbing the hilt of the almighty blade he carried he continued his fire and flung his right hand into a brutal twirl of art-like proportions. The use of Form VII here was odd as without the guidance of the force it was flawed, but he was willing to risk it here, he had little choice in the matter.

The Mandalorian had his weapon aimed for the arm of his attacker his blaster still firing in mixed locations along his torso. This would be a day of reckoning and this Black Dawn agent will meet his doom at the hands of Lord Hartel!

(1)

As Scorpio waited for Master Poleb's acknowlegment that he was even there, he felt the feller Piccolo come back into orbit and land outside the Base. The taint inside him started to worry even more, and so did Scorpio. The force inside him started to get fuzzy, and felt as if it was going haywire inside Scorpio. So moments after Piccolo walked back into the Council Chamber, Scorpio slipped out, and sneaked his way into Piccolo's ship.

He took out the guards that were guarding the ship, and made his way into the ship, slicing and killing all that stood in his way. He made it to the ship's hyperdrive, and started slicing wire's, causing the ship's hyperdrive to not work if he tried to escape. He then made his way to the security room and, after hacking into the system, switched the inside turrets to kill friendlies. Within a few moments, all that were left aboard this transport was Scorpio. A few moments later, Scorpio felt the force being drained from his body, and felt very weak.

Since he was an apprentiance with not much knowledge of the force, it only lasted for a few seconds. Within moments, Scorpio felt fine again, and after deactivating his lightsaber and putting it aside, he withdrew his Cortorsis Vibroblade and proceeded to do his job.A few moments later, Piccolo boarded the ship, and sent out his message to the Jedi. At that very moment, Scorpio was finishing up the ship, making it impossible to even lift off the planet. A few moments later, Scorpio proceeded to where Piccilo stood. After reaching the cockpit, where (Piccolo) stood, Scorpio anounced himself.

"Piccolo, your time here on Haruun Kal has ended. This transport is now defenseless and unable to even lift off. If we Jedi die, so shall you. Your betrayl to the Jedi has came back to bite you on the butt, so to speak. If we are to duel, then so be it. If not, take your Black Dawn and leave, or so ends your crusade here."

((If we duel, 1v1 Modded duel. PM me with your answer and modifications))

OOC: Very well. Two posts, you can go first, this post will just be a transition.

IC: The readout in front of Piccolo flashed red. A Force-user had entered his ship. Most of the troops had already departed, and he hadn't sealed the exists. He'd been too intent on his dramatic speech and allowed one of the ants inside.

I didn't expect to have to fight so soon. No matter. This will be an entertaining diversion.

He sent a comm to Slicer and Kamino.

"Bombard the entrance and front of the base, just that portion alone. Blow it to pieces. I have ordered seven troop transports to begin their descent. You may lose communication with me for a little while. Don't be alarmed."

The transports were launched. His duties finished, Piccolo stalked out of the cockpit and into the back of the ship. He saw the young Jedi before him. Piccolo allowed his brown robe to drop. He rose to twice the height he had been at, towering over Scorpio. The ship was almost too small for him. He was a mechanized monster with a T-shaped dark visor where eyes should be. This was not the Piccolo of old. A flat, monotone voice emanated from his head.

"Don't be a fool. Without the Force, you have no chance of defeating me. Surrender and your life will be spared. Resistance is futile."

"Surrender? I am the one standing here offering you a chance to Surrender. If you will not, then i will be forced to face you".

Scorpio steped back, shifting all his weight onto his right foot, readying for the charge. He closed his eyes, and leveled his breath, slowing down his heart beat, entering a calm and collective state. With that, he opened his eyes, and charged with all his might. His struck the chest plate of Piccolo with his Cortorsis Vibroblade, leaving a deep gash into it's metal and pushing Piccolo backwards, but unscathed. With that, he drug his foot around behind Piccolo in a circular motion, and finished pushing him over onto his back.

Piccolo landed with a hard thud, which from what Scorpio could tell, severely upset Piccolo. Scorpio jumped back, letting the man stand, and proceeded to speak.....

"Why do this? Surely you are a kind hearted person under all that big metal exterior. You don't have to fight us, we are always there to help those in need, even someone like yourself, and this is our repayment?"

The man looked unphased by Scorpio's questions and this upset Scorpio to say the least. Scorpio attacked once again, this time while sliding towards the man on the ground, he lauched 4 ion mines that landed onto Piccolo's chest and continued underneath the hugh fellow, taking the time to wrap his arms around both of Piccolo's feet. When he was sure he had enough grip on the fellow's feet, he swung his own feet up and pushing foreward with them, knocked Piccolo onto his face setting off all 4 mines which were stuck to his metal chest. Scorpio, just in the knick of time, had bounced off of Piccolo and almost to complete safety, only having him paralized by the electricity for just a second. Scorpio stood to his feet and spoke to Piccolo.....

"Had enough yet? Decided to give up and go home, have we? If not, bring it on!"

((1))

Magic quietly controplated the chaos around him, While he could not feel the force any longer he really did not care, he did know that if he so desire he could just simply move away and the force would be returned to him. What had caught his ire was a ship that had blasted in not to long ago, he had been picked up on long range scanners before a response could be made however the ship disappered again.

"Well that could be troubling."

He turned and grabbed a Lt.

"I want you to take two squads and mine the pilot's entry and exit point, following that I want four other hyperspace areas mined mainly those at out rear but also the area on the far side of the planet. We want to catch them when they try to hit us with some ships of their own."

The Lt went to go comply and soon two active mining squads were out in space trying to hurry up and comply with the orders. Meanwhile Magic took a comm.

While he had yet to get in contact with his Senor officer, he figured that he could handle this alone. He did after all have complete control over three Star Destroyers.

After a quickly location check and some image enhancement, he moved the Star destroyers in to postion while still staying around the heavly guarded object.

"Fire on my mark... Mark."

Three Star Destroyers opened up at once the first few shots left craters deep in the Jedi's front lawn, While it pained him to see his home planet taking such hits he knew his planet was as much of a fighter as he was.

He sighed at the front of the JEdi temple was quickly and effectvly blasted into atoms and slag. The door had been fun to watch as it had simply been blown apart. Afterwards it had been simply a demolitions show using turbolasers.

He claspe dhis hands behind his back once more and increased long range scanner to double their efficent while slacking off some what on the short range scanners. The Jedi really were putting up a fight, a fight that could easily be wiped out with a single bombardment order. He continued to watch the viewscreen.

ship

Piccolo's body jerked violently for several moments. The ion mines were not large, and his chest plate was thick. But nevertheless, they were a stunning blow to his droid body. Scorpio was a more intelligent and vicious opponent than he appeared. He had expected him to be more reliant on saber combat and the Force.

I can adjust my tactics.

Piccolo lay writhing for several agonizing moments. He could have risen, but it would have been uncomfortable. Piccolo knew relief was on its way. It would not have been unwise for the Jedi to think him defeated. But at last, the Force Harvester transmitted some of its collected Force power to Piccolo's body repairing the minor damage. Like a metallic arachnid, Piccolo was on his feet in an instant. His balance was perfect, making his speedy charge toward Scorpio all the more menacing.

"Young Jedi, I am not the same man I was. I cannot be a kind hearted person. A scientist removed my heart long ago. And with 95% of my body inorganic, I'm not sure I'm a person."

He pulled his vibro-broadsword. It was a moment of great irony that was not lost on Piccolo. In his old body, a Jedi could carve him to pieces with a saber in seconds. But his droid brain could mimic the speed and skill of a Jedi. Now that they did not have the Force, they were even more vulnerable to such an attack. No warrior here could best his swordsmanship. It was an incredibly gratifying reversal of roles.

"Haruun Kal is the property of Black Dawn now. Accept it."

Piccolo launched himself, his sword burying itself into the bulkhead. With Jedi-like grace, he swung over Scorpio's head landing on the other side of the apprentice. In seconds, his readouts allowed him to study the layout of the battle field. Before Scorpio could blink, he calculated the proper trajectory and strength for a non-lethal blow. And then he spun in an arcing attack. All without looking at his opponent. The sword struck Scorpio's arm, with enough force to penetrate any armor. Blood splattered across the floor and bone cracked. The arm was not detached, but it was badly injured. Scorpio was thrust across the floor from the force of the attack. He skidded and roled all across the cargo hold until he hit the other end.

"I could have removed your arm, but I am merciful. Perhaps now you will listen to reason. This is the will of the Force. This is destiny."

((1))

Duo took a bolt to the center of his chest armor, watching as the energy was dissipated over the entirety of his armor leaving behind only a minor burning sensation in his chest. His armor wouldn't be able to take to many more hits, as it wasn't designed to be so resistant, so he would have to play it safe from here on out. He retreated backwards, raising his powerful weapon up to eye level and spraying it at the helmet.

Duo managed to evade the majority of the blaster shots, lifting up the downed Juggernaut body and letting it take the brunt of the attack. When the aggressive, Sith like Jedi moved in close enough he let the body fall to the ground and triggered an ion grenade that was on the figures belt. Being that he didn't use any weapons that would be affected by it, it was deemed a suitable tactic to use against his armor clad foe.

Out of a sheath that had been positioned in the small of Duo's back came a large dagger. He leveled his gun at John's vibro-sword and fired a shot. The Desert eagles report echoed down the hallway as if a freight tram was bearing down on the two fierce combatants. The ion grenade exploded in a sphere of visible energy like substance, neutralizing energy powered weapons and armor components. Now was the time to see how effective Mandalorian armor was without being powered.

The maneuver had caught John off-guard, allowing Duo to skirt around him and bring his dagger downwards. It slammed into the open area behind the Jedi's knee-cap, exploiting one of the unprotected areas of the armor. The next shot out of each of his pistols would be an explosive tipped bullet, as every other round he had loaded was. Knowing this he twisted his body around quickly, throwing himself into a spin that would result in him ending up on the floor but also allowing him to fire a single shot at the back of the Jedi's head. It might not pierce the armor, but the small explosions it would create might offer just enough force to snap the man's neck inside of his armor.

Duo rolled out of the fall and holstered his second pistol. He ducked around a corner as he heard the explosion, he hadn't the time to see if it had hit home but he knew that since there was no door it had to hit something in the hallway, which gave it a pretty good chance of hitting home. He sniffed the air, checking for any other nearby foes. Now was not the time to have one of them ambush him, especially since he was behind enemy lines.

((2))

"The Force's will? Destiny? This is nothing more than the darkside clouding and perverting your vision, Piccolo! Yes, i have heard the name, and i finally get to meet the man. You are a formiable foe, and not bad with a blade either."

Scorpio, although in pain, held his calmness this far, as he spoke these words, but now, his calmness would soon be over. The taint inside Scorpio, the present Yue had left him was starting to take hold. His inner rage was beginning to over power the pain, and strengthen his weakness. Scorpio charged, this time planting both his feet into Piccolo's chest, knocking the man backwards in a sliding motion. Scorpio's true power was coming to a head in this battle. Scorpio fell, landing onto his broken arm, sending more pain that quickly turned into rage. He stood once again.

Scorpio again charged, and using his good arm, slammed his cortorsis vibro blade into Piccolo with enough force that it penetrated the chest plate, and left a deep, but non-lethal gash that was in length about 6 to 7 inches. Scorpio, in a full out rage, sheathed the blade and started leveling punches into Piccolo's face plate with his good arm, for it was now "do or die" in Scorpio's mind. Finally, in one blow directly to the chin, he leveled Piccolo onto the ground. Quickly thinking, he grabbed his vibroblade with his good arm once again, and proceeded to chop away at one of Piccolo's legs, until he had finally chopped it off at the knee.

By now, Scorpio was almost completely taken over by the taint, and raged poured through him like liquid fire. With Piccolo's droid type blood splattered all over his face and chest, he looked quite mad. Before Piccolo could even arise, he started on the other leg, and as he neared the halfway mark of it, Piccolo mustered enough energy to push Scorpio off of him.

Scorpio landed onto his back, snapping back to, and realizing what he had done. He didn't mean to go this far, but the taint that Yue had left him took over his fighting spirit, and made him almost Sith like in his rage. He stood up and stepped back, and spoke to the now disabled Piccolo....

"I..... am sorry Piccolo. I did not mean for it to go this far, and for that i am truely sorry. But if one thing good comes of this, it is this..... You will always remember the day that a Jedi Apprentiance gave you back what mattered most.... your heart."

And with that, Scorpio dropped to one knee, laid down his blade, and awaited his destiny.

((2))

Kal watched the view screen and noticed that the main center while taking numerous hits was still standing and working. Everything told him to move and stop there leader now. Kal was not one to disobey his orders, but when everything that he knew told him to do it he listend to himself first.

Kal left the bridge and left two of his droids. A deck hand followed and asked for orders.

"The orders still stand. My droids have been programed with the same battle strageis I would use and posses the abillity to send my orders. They have the bridge. I am going down to lead an assualt via an opening made by Slicer. Order a a trio of Juggernauts and Raptors to meet me at the openign as well as a batallion of soliders. We are finding what the hell is at the bottom of this hole."

Kal boarded into a personal ship and went planet side. Upon landing Kal surveyed the area and notice that the battle was going well in the Dawns favor, but Kal was not ready to relax.

Kal arrived at the area and like he ordered the Juggernauts, Raptors, and regulars were wating. Kal checked all of his weapons and issued the next set of orders.

"The Raptors are to drop done and secure the area. The Juggernauts will follow suit and make sure nothing was missed. The regulars will follow with me in the lead. I want to know what and who are down here. If its a jedi you will air one warning to surrender. If they do not except burn them alive. No exceptions. Now go."

The Raptors jumped down and activated their jet packs and made contact. They reported blocked hallways and no bodies. Kal threw done his rope and propled in front of the Juggernauts first to examine the doors. They were thick heavy duty doors. Nothing that a little overwhelming power couldn't fix. Kal called out.

"I want the three Juggernauts and two more down here now."

The five juggernatus came down slowly, but they made it down and looked at the door. Kal pointed and said smash. All five walked to the door and removed there vibro-hammers. They pulled back and swung with full force. A normal hammer would have smashed and dented upon the thick door, however the vibro hammers not only dented and smash, but ripped though the door. It was still standing. Kal singeled again and then with the next swing the door came crashing down. Another door appeared.

Kal let out a sigh. He didn't know how many doors there were, but if he had it his way they will all come down. Kal told the Juggernauts to swing and the door smashing continued. They would smash untill they reached the end of the hall way.

Kal is a man who if he found you in back alley, you want to run away as fast as you can and pray you find the exit.

Crimson eyes watched as horror and death unleashed themselves upon Haruun Kaal. They watched as men fell before the rain of death that was the barrage from the Star Destroyers cannons. He watched as smoke and fire emerged from the once green forests, blackening the skies for years. And he smiled. For too long, he had been placid and away from war. For too long, blood had not been spilled by his hand. For too long he had not held anothers life in his hands, simply to steal it away. And now, bloodshed and death would reign supreme throughout the galaxy. The blood of the Jedi would stain Haruun Kaal, and soon the blood of all those who wielded the Force, would stain the galaxy.

Jerking his eyes toward the armory, four of Piccolos personal guards made their way into the shuttles armory. Although he trusted himself over the droids, he needed to keep his attention on the Jedi Temple. In his mind, he had already calculated the survival rate his troops would suffer, and he did not like the odds. He would need to take all five squads of MagnaGaurds in order to make it into the Temple to find the target. Bringing himself backto the moment at hand, he heard the MagnaGaurds arriving with his armor. Stretching out his arms he awaited the familiar weight of the armor.

His chest plate armor had been custom made to resemble the ribcage of most humanoid species. The armor resembled that of the Imperial Royal Guard in design, but attatched to it, were durasteel bones, perfect replicas of Darkholmes own ribcage, providing a skeletal appearance. Stepping into his boots, he relished in their feel. Using the nueral connection, he flexed the metallic claws, unfazed by the screeching of metal against metal as the claws tore marks into the floor. He smiled as he awaited the final two pieces.

Darkholme lowered his arms as he felt his gauntlets encased his hands. The razored phirk laced talons felt strong as he clenched his fists. Raising his left arm he tested his weapons by firing a shuriken into the leather pilots chair. Smiling Darkholme, cast his eyes upward as a light shadow was casu tupon him. The MagnaGuard behind him was lowering his helmet. Feeling the back neckgaurd sliding across the back of his head and soon the helmet was upon him. His armor was complete. He could feel the energy coursing through the alloy as the shuttle landed on the surface of Haruun Kaal.

Turning to the landing ramp, Darkholme motioned for two squads of MagnaGaurds to exit first, taking any hits that were meant for an organic being. One was blasted down by fire from their own Star Destroyers while the others took cover and slayed three Jedi padawans before making it into the Temple. Motioning for the other three squads, Darkholme and his soldiers made their way into the Temple.

"Find the target."

Like many other Jedi that had been called, Jedi Master Onderin Starlisk arrived at Haruun Kal with as much haste as he could afford. But unlike many other Jedi that had been called, Onderin brought with him three powerful capital ships--his flagship, the Defiant, which could combat a Super Star Destroyer, and two MC90a Starcruisers, matches for ISD IIs--the Justiciar and the Moonwing.

"What's the situation?" he asked his bridge crew.

"Sir, there are hostile vessels in orbit around the planet. We have five Victory-class Star Destroyers and something that matches the computer banks as a Force Harvester, whatever that is. They're registered to the Black Dawn," a sensor officer responded.

"Alright," Onderin replied. "I don't think the Force Harvester is particularly dangerous, but it may be important that we destroy it. Open a comm to the enemy fleet."

When it was signalled that such a link had been created, Onderin spoke into the voice receptor. "Black Dawn forces, stand down or be destroyed. No further bloodshed is required." It was a simple, direct ultimatum. The Black Dawn leader couldn't ignore the odds his space forces were up against.

"Prep fighters, but don't launch," Onderin said to his men, making sure the comm device was off. "I have a bad feeling that they're not going to take this the way I want them to, even if they'd be fools not to.

"Unless they have the Empire and a whole lot of Star Destroyers standing by, they're in for a rough fight. Before they reply, open a channel to the Jedi base. I need to have a word with them as well."

Said channel opened, Onderin spoke. "Jedi base, this is Admiral Onderin Starlisk. How can I be of assistance?"

3C12kbA.png

There is nothing good in war. There is good in why we fight them.

As Kal moved though the armored halls a message was sent to his wrist PC from his two droids above. Kal read the message and knew this was why he made the three droids.

==============================================

In outter space two droids beeped and booped. One approached the terminal and interfaced while giving orders.

Prepare all vessels for ship to ship attack. Re-direct the E-wings to the outter space for fighter attacks. Launch Defenders in five upon launching of Allaince fighters. Prepare boarding parties. One Juggernauts and three Raptor are to be added to every boarding group. Attack these points in this order.

1. Shields

2. Coms

3. Egines

4. weapons

5. descrution of the planet

Follow these orders unless over ridden by a vigo. Kal.

With that the order was sent and the fighters redirected to space.

The blasts from his opponent rang through the barely visible air speeding past Hartel making the Young Jedi wish that he still had the guidance of the force with him. Instead he relied on luck that he would not arrive at death's door this day, it worked for countless gambler's, it was his turn to use its power. Hartel maneuvered swiftly longing to destroy his oppressor when a piercing sound rang in the air and then nothing but the buzzing of inaudibility. The left side of Hartel's transperisteel visor had been pierced through, a small hole in its entirety, the crackles leaking the light of day into the otherwise dark space of the Mandalorian helmet. A cold feeling could be felt streaming down his face, the feeling of thick blood was upon him. It was apparent what had happened and Hartel could only now begin to feel the pain as his ear had been shot off.

The pain was the least of Hartel's worries and it could be endured for now. He would later have to seek a Healer yes, but for now battle raged in he only deserved what was dealt to him. The Jedi moved to reposition himself and get ready for more battle with his foe but the feeling of a sonic boom filled the room and the specialties his visor provided were efficiently knocked out it was clear again and now he was having to attempt to fight in the dusty, dank hallway, without the guidance of the force, or the use of his Mandalorian technology. His vigilance was all that remained to help him.

Vode An!

Hartel had finally got to his feet, but he was all too late. The blade of his opponent had taken hold of the backside of John's knee, nearly taking out a tendon. The blood which began to seep from it was profuse and Hartel would surely have a limp from all of this. Before Hartel could gather himself up the sound of a pistol echoed through the room again and this time it was different. Hartel did not duck in time and the bullets caught his helmet blowing it into fragments on the side. Burn marks were left scorched upon Hartel's face and he feeling the helmet now useless tossed it into the wall, shattering it into pieces. The Jedi's long hair, now greasy from sweat was exposed to the battle. His faced glowed in anticipation of bringing justice to the elusive opponent.

He saw something glint on his master who had fallen and was buried under a large amount of rubble, unhurt yes, but unconscious. Hartel grabbed it and moved out to find Duo. He appeared before him around the corner but Hartel was prepared and ignited his master's lightsaber slashing it toward the mid-sagittal of his opponent. It missed and Hartel continued his barrage against the man. The single sided lightsaber allowed John to grip it firmly without leaving a portion to be blasted away as he swiped madly at the rogue who had tormented him these past few minutes.

A sudden swipe of the blade missed Hartel's opponent again but at cost to him. Hartel maneuvered the blade so quickly, that it even astonished himself. Instinct was more of the likes of it and it was done for the better. The lightsaber made contact with both of his pistols melting the ends of them. Hartel's luck could not have been surer than at that moment and the Jedi felt more invigorated in this duel.

He moved in closer making more rapid strikes with his master's lightsaber, none of them making contact with this Black Dawn agent who seemed to be a fairly efficient dodger.

The blade of Hartel was poised to kill and he did not let his choice to avoid him. He swung the blade in rage toward this dark agents head moving to end this battle before it could escalate even higher.

(2)

When the force simply went away, Dashel felt the cold emptiness of not knowing that he was connected to the greater universe. Shocked, he wandered where he had felt this before and then remembered the Padawan exercises he had been through in the Yslamari Chambers in the old Republic Prison on Coruscant.

There, he had learned that even without the force, a Jedi had training that he could fall back on. More, he was a soldier before he was a Jedi and had been through war without knowing what the force was. Training kicked in and he began to seek out weapons to combat what was invading Harumn Kal.

He also began to reflect on the wisdom of the Jedi having bases at all considering the rate at which they were falling. Visions of them wandering the galaxy like hermits distracted him for a moment, before with a feline growl he focussed on the moment he was in.

A coded, low frequency and low power signal alerted him that Kala had moved the Black Sunday to a safe location below the level of the trees using the maneuvering thrusters and repulsor lifts, and was well into the engine start up procedure. He doubted he would have time to get there, but that decision would be decided by the force even if it was seemingly absent from the planet.

Grabbing some light battle armor to put over his robes, Dashel took the time to grab some ion weapons to deal with the composition of the forces attacking the temple. He clipped four ion grenades and two thermal detonators to his belt, grabbed a heavy blaster (with holster) and two ion pistols. Before leaving the armory he grabbed a couple of masks to deal with the jungles deadly gases.

From a nearby terminal, he grabbed a quick download of several emergency routes that exited the base which was quickly sealing itself off. He followed the nearest one, which to his surprise headed directly towards the heaviest of the assaulting forces.

A maniacal grin spread across his face. Dashel Illioni prepared himself to have some fun even without the support of the force.

[/i]

Finally after what seemed like more time than it should the last door dropped. As the door dropped a shimmer shined and Kal let out another sigh. He pulled out his 45 mm and fired a shot. It flickered and disapeared. A set of words was said.

"Damn Ray shields. I guess whatever the hell is going on its a big toy. Juggernauts two on each side of the wall. I want the fifth to stand in middle and swing down at max power. On the count of three swing."

The count went down and ray sheilds were destoryed. The walls and floors and crumbled and fell apart. The shields flickered out and the last door was simple. Over confidence thinking this line of defense would not be breached.

Kal sent a pair of juggernauts to the door and told them to smash the damn wall down. Well the wall didn't come down, but it made a big hole revealing Master Hou-Jo in front of a consel at work. Kal stepped forth and gave what he was ordered, but his own way.

"So this is where the leader of the order goes when he is stripped of his force powers. I was ordered to give you one chance to surrender and come peacefully. If you do we will stop out attack and take you with us. Personally I would perfer you to put up a fight so I can drag your sorry excusse for a sack of flesh to Piccolo. Your choice."

A feral growl escaped Duo's throat when the tips of his pistols were melted over by the insane Jedi. He was foolish to be using a lightsaber without the force and if he wasn't put down quickly then he would be likely to kill himself before Duo could. Rather then let them drop to the ground, deeming them useless he holstered them for later repair. He had more respect for his weapons then to just toss them aside.

His mind rushed through the options he had when it came to rearming himself against his armored foe. Option after option came to him, but none of them seemed suitable and many of them would be more of a hassle to make possible then useful. It was then he took note of the Jedi's next path of assault. Rather then duck below it as most would, he jumped straight up while leaning backwards.

The blade seared the flesh of his chest, but barely missed taking his face off. Duo's feet found their target, planting themselves in the center of his armor with substantial force. The armor clad opponent was shoved backwards as Duo landed harshly on his back. This wasn't the time to be caught in such a vulnerable position and Bounty Hunter knew such.

He sprang back onto his feet, dashing towards the Jedi. He practically slid to a stop, straddling the man's chest and bringing his fist down to meet the man's face. The dull packing sound of flesh on flesh was like music to the ears of the murderous figure. He had been craving it for far to long and yet”¦He hadn't truly realized his level of need to hear the sound until it actually met his ears.

The lone punch was all that he delivered though, merely using it as something to take the Jedi's focus off of the lightsaber. He ripped it free of the man's grip and deactivated it after a second of searching for the button. He flung the hilt down the hallway then lifted himself off of the other in favor of moving towards the light at the end of the hallway.

His tongue flicked out over his lips as he eyed up the downed Juggernauts weapons, opting to take advantage of the heavy repeater the soldier had been wielding. Duo grunted as he lifted up the heavy weapon, directing it at the top of the Mandalorian wannabe's head and opening fire. Metallic bolts poured out of the barrel at an amazing rate of fire. The weapon was more suited for taking out heavy units or laying down some of the greatest suppressive fire, but splitting the skull of a Jedi open with it seemed far more appealing to the Sadist urges that raged within Duo.

((3))

The mines had been laid and they squads were returning back to the Star Destroyers after the last leg of their mining spree came to an end. There were almost there when the rebel fleet emerged in to space in one of the entry vectors he had, had mined for just to occasion.

He quickly sent a comm off to the E-wing about to go into space.

”œHold off and wait for the mines to blow, then fulfill your objectives.”

ship