Borleias

Tarrian Skywalker

Var watched them both duel, and after a while, they ended. Neo and the other spoke a few words, then parted. The one called Neo approached him, and Var got his hopes up, only to be crushed when Neo walked right by him to Zeb. Like the person he was talking to, they both spoke a few words un-heard by Var, and then they left.

The Zabrak's probably going to be an apprentice, Var thought. He turned to watch them go into a room. Var felt a huge pang of jealousy, followed by the feeling of destroyed hopes.

Avararda had so many dreams of being a Jedi, but he never told anyone. Instead, he pretended to be evil, for fear of being laughed at because he wanted to be a Jedi. But when he got here, there were so many that wanted to be Jedi! Var no longer felt embarrassed, but he it had been hard for him to swallow his pride and admit he wanted to be a Jedi in the first place. The only reason he had joined the Dark side was to.. Why? Why had he wanted to join the Dark side? He knew why, but it didn't matter, it was just a dream, and he knew that the other person was not him. Just the good one. Now, he was fully devoted to becoming a Jedi, ready to do anything just to become an apprentice. At this, Var remembered Zeb, wondering if he got an apprenticeship. Instead of jealousy, this time Var felt happy for Zeb.

Im going to go admit it..., Var said to himself. He walked back over to the group, only to find that Shanti and Jurha had gone, along with Zeb. The only one that remained was Armiena. Again, he felt the weird, inside feeling. What is that? Var was amazed that he'd felt this. He didn't know what it was, but it only happened when he thought or was around Armiena. She looks lonely, Var noted. He decided to join her.

Var looked around, then began to walk towards her. As he neared her, the wind rustled a tree behind them, making it shakes its leaves. It looked like it was waving at Var. The sun was setting, and night neared. It was also getting windy and cold.

He was now next to Armiena, and didn't want to scare her, so he let her look at him when she wanted to. She shivered, and Var had nothing to give her. He looked around, then went back to his ship for a quick second. As he exited, he had brought something with him: a small, warm, dark blanket. Var walked back to Armiena with the blanket in hand. When he was close enough, he draped it around her, and she gave him a "thanks" look and a smile. Although Var didn't know if she trusted him, or even if he had her friendship, he didn't care. The smile she gave him filled him with happiness, only knowing that she was happy.

"Sorry about before, y'know, being all defensive and whatnot. I really want to join the Jedi. I even have dreams about it. Would you like me to tell you one?" he asked.

She adjusted the blanket, and nodded.

He was glad that she hadn't said no, and took a breath and began:"I'm on an planet, which one I do not know. It is warm. I am dressed in Jedi robes, and it looks like someone is standing there, waiting for something." Var looked at her, and she stood there, listening intently. Var continued: "All of a sudden, he draws a lightsaber out from his dark robes, and I now know that he is a Sith. The light from his saber shines on his face, and I realize that the Dark side man... is me. The Jedi me is ready to do combat as he pulls out his green lightsaber. They clash, and after the battle, both stand there, tired, scathed, and ready for more. This is when I wake up." he finished, and Armiena stood there, amazed.

"Is that why you joined.. them?" she asked, refering to the Sith.

"Yes, it is. I now understand that I am the Jedi, not the Sith. I realize the Jedi are for peace, and that the Sith are evil, devoted to cold, heartless killings and torturings." Var said, and it was true. He had seen what they do.

She stood there, now aware of how evil the Sith truly were.

"I honestly wish to change, and I am serious about the dreams, I have them. Do you believe me?" he asked, and awaited her answer.

"Hi Jurha." says Shanti, glad to see her. "This is Rann... I am sorry I don't remember your last name." she says turning to Rann. "Rann this is Jurha. She is another Jedi hopeful, like me." Shanti smiles at Jurha. I really like her. She seems so authentic.

"We were just going to walk back into the Dojo. Would you like to join us?" she asks Jurha. Jurha smiles and says "Yes."

As they walk, Shanti becomes aware of an increasing warmth beneath her robe. Gingerly, she places her hand over the spot where the crystal resides. Heat radiates through her robe to her hand. She encases it in her robe and slightly lifts it away from her skin. I have had this thing for two months and nothing happens until today; my first day at the Dojo. Why is it doing this? In thinking back to earlier in the day, when it had vibrated so vigorously, she had thought it might be affected by her emotions. But now, why would it be doing this now? As they continue into the Dojo, Shanti looks to Jurha. Both times something has happened she has been near by. Does it have something to do with her? She allows her mind to release the question; she knows it will become clearer to her when she can meditate on it.

Shanti.jpg

There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. -Edith Wharton

Rann walks with the two young women back towards the dojo. He had never heard of a jedi dojo, he wished there had been one when he had first joined the jedi. If there had been than he wouldnt have gotten himself into such a mess. When he thought back it seemed that he had truely been thrown in at the deep end. No sooner had his training began andhe was fighting in war against the Hutts. Only through luck and quick thinking had he made it off Dagobah alive.

As the walked he continued to speak.

"Thank you both for your hospitality.Perhaps your Master Nova can tell me the location of the new Temple. I am looking for a jedi in particular,an old friend of mine,his name is Orrick."

Rannrsig.jpg

The child sighed, reminding himself to take more stimulants. The child had not slept in over a day and had left all of his stims on Coruscant, he despratly needed one. Zeb nodded to Neo's explanation, noting that he didn't realy explain anything. The child tried to keep his face as passive as possible.

"I wish to become a Jedi, if possable. What would have to pay you Master Neo?"

What hurts more: A sword in the gut, Or a knife in the back?

"Yes, I believe you. I know how people have suffered at the hands of the Sith." Armiena shuts her eyes tightly, and when she looked back at Var, her gaze was haunted.

"I am Alderaanian. When the Death Star..." her voice cracks, and she shivers again, despite the blanket that she wrapped around her shoulders. "That is, when Alderaan was destroyed, I felt it being obliterated. I was bringing a freighter into a spaceport in Coronet City. When I felt its destruction, I reacted so badly... well, I was lucky to survive. The freighter was a loss, by the way. I was 17 when I joined the Rebellion. I was just barely a legal adult."

"I've had dreams--nightmares, really--where I was at the University in Aldera, looking up at the sky, just in time to see the Death Star's superlaser hit the planetary shield. I've killed Darth Vader and Moff Tarkin so many times in my dreams..."

She shivers again, and swallows hard.

"I'm sorry. I can't continue," she sniffs. "I hate it when I get like this."

drayyy.png

A Jedi Knight? Congradulations!"

Darex was very happy for Camsie. He had only known the Camaasi a short time before the left for training, and Darex was glad that his friend had had the oppourtunity.

"You know," he said with a grin, "It you're looking for an apprentice, I know someone that would be a good one for you. She's over there," he said motioning towards Shanti.

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

"I sense fear and caution within you, my padawan." Neo moved slowy into the room, pacing back and forth. He held the credits within his hands, watching and waiting, he threw them in the air. They stopped suddenly.

"The force is with me as you speak, as you can see, I hold these credits in the air." Neo pointed to the bag that he threw up seconds ago. "With the force you can do these things." Neo sighed and got to the point.

"I want you to kick these credits into the air, and make sure not one falls." Neo waited... "If one does, then you will get a much harder task." Neo watched and waited for him to begin.

tru7h.jpg

"Thank you both for your hospitality.Perhaps your Master Nova can tell me the location of the new Temple. I am looking for a jedi in particular,an old friend of mine,his name is Orrick."

"I don't know of any Orricks, let alone a Jedi one," Jurha said to Rann, "Do you Shanti."

Jurha continued, "If Shanti doesn't know we can check with Master Nova. He's pretty busy though."

jurhasiggy.bmp

God, if you're listening, smite this thread.

"No, I am sorry to say, I don't know him." Shanti says as she gives a sympathetic smile. "While Master Nova is busy teaching our class, perhaps an adept could take you to a room where you could get some sleep. You could speak to him later when he is less busy. You look like you might need some rest." she says to Rann being honest.

As they enter the courtyard, Shanti looks over to see Armiena and Avararda talking. They seem to have gotten past their differences she thinks with a smile. She sees, who she thinks is, Darex talking to another male she doesn't know, but recognizes as one of the men Zeb ran after. Where is Zeb? She focuses her mind to see if she can sense him. After a moment, she feels what she believes to be him. He seems almost happy. I wonder what happened. As she looks toward the building she sees a boy. He appears to be the boy Darex brought in from the crash. What is he doing down here?

Shanti turns to Jurha, "Do you know who that is?" she asks pointing in the direction of the boy. "He looks terrified."

Shanti.jpg

There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. -Edith Wharton

Zeb stood there, looking at Neo like he was crazy. The boy noticed how Neo had emphasised the word Padawan, and seemed to flind it like an insult. The boy took a deep breath and took the credits, kicking them into the air and treating them like hacky sacks. It only took a few moments for one to hit the floor.

Zeb felt anger and frustration fill his body suddenly, he fought to keep himself under control while waiting for a punsihment.

"Control your anger, we aren't the Sith, we are Jedi. Control is key, I want you to focus on the credit, focus on it's mass, it's weight if you will. Move it!" Neo opened the sack of all of the other credits and tossed them in the air with the force. "And while your at it, hold all of them to, just focus my friend."

tru7h.jpg

The small still stood in the hall way hidding behind the corner as he stared at all the jedi. With only half of his face and his fingers showing he caught a glimpse of an older girl talking to another older girl. He stared at them until she saw one of them point at him and whisper to each other. His eyes opened wide and he hid behind the corner even more. His heart raced as the boy tried to figure out were to go.

Darex hesitated. "There haven't been any. I believe that he recently started a lesson about lightsabers (I wasn't here at the time), but other than that we haven't seen much of him."

He added a smile. "So I've been teaching myself a little...I get bored sometimes."

Looking over at two women that were chatting in the corner, he watches as a new hopeful walks away and they turn their attention to a spot in the hallway. Letting Camsie know that he would be back, Darex walks up to them.

"I don't think we've been introduced. I'm Darex," he says with a charming smile.

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

The boy grasped his fists in even more anger, but this time his rage was directed at Neo. This man asked the impossable of him, to hold up these credits with his mind. Out of rage the boy simply looked at on in the air and willed to to shoot at Neo, to both of their suprize it did. Neo was unhurt, though he may have a bruise.

The boy looked at the rest of the credits on the ground and was utterly confused. How did I do this? Did I do this... this cant be real.

Camsie fingered his lightsaber, before holding it up in front of him and recalling memnii of his great-grandfather's. There were several similarities, such as the grip though his great grandfather's blade was yellow, and not orange.

Camsie then stood up and looked about, before heading down to the room that contained a water fall and letting the serenity of the room calm his senses.

linksigcopy4cr.jpg

((Var you can't take so much control of someone's character, like how they react to something you say to them. And you can't make Akin follow you to your ship unless he posts the action himself. The Dojo also provides sleeping quarters, places to eat, and train so returning to your ship won't be necessary unless you prefer your ship's quarters to Jedi hospiality.))

The rock deflecting guy came over to Shanti and Jurha and introduced himself as Darex.

"I'm Jurha, pleased to meet you," she said holding out her hand to shake Darex's.

Jurha turned to Shanti, "I'm going to tell Master Nova about Rann," she glanced at Darex to include him, "Then maybe we all can get something to eat, I'm getting hungry."

Jurha walked into the courtyard and stood infront of Armeina who was wrapped in a blanket. "Shanti, Darex, and myself are probably going to get something to eat, they're over there," Jurha said pointing to them.

Jurha didn't see Var around and didn't see any point in inviting him if he wasn't here.

"Master Nova, there's a man who arrived here who said he is a Jedi. He's resting now, but said he'd like to speak with you when you got the chance. He said he's looking for a Jedi named Orrick."

Jurha turned to walk away.

jurhasiggy.bmp

God, if you're listening, smite this thread.

(( WHAT THE HELL?!?! Uhhh Var, She is right. You totally did a no no. I suggest you stop posting other peoples actions and feelings. And Also I did not post my character's name. He doesnt know who he is. 2nd I had other plans so I am not with and I havnt even met you yet. I suggest you edit your post or repost it the right way. And every one, ignore Vars post plz.))

((Edited due to confusion with Var's deleted post--sorry for treating you like a hallucination or Force specter!))

Armiena blinked away her tears. When she finally trusted herself to stop, Var had left. She heard his footsteps travel through the Dojo. A shout in Twi'lek followed.

She jumped--she had no idea if Var had any skill with that language, but she could speak almost perfect Twi'lek. Almost perfect, because as she obviously lacked lekku, she couldn't perform the gestures that the Twi'leki were famous for. But her long braid could almost compensate for that.

She decides to let him deal with it.

Armiena retrieved her vibroshiv from the ground, and slid it back into the sheathe she wore on her body. She made a mental note to leave it in her room the first chance she got--after all, it wasn't like she was in any danger here, in the Jedi dojo. When she turned back around, Jurha was speaking to her.

"Sure, I'll come with." First rule of the army: never turn down a meal; you didn't know when your next one might come. She shifted the blanket to one shoulder, and followed her lead.

Edited by Guest

drayyy.png

"I said hide your anger." Neo held his fist out, and grabbed the boy with the force, and threw him against the wall. "Zeb, don't follow the thoughts in your head, follow the thoughts in the force, they will guide you." Neo nodded to his padawan.

"Now get up and try it again!"

tru7h.jpg

As Shanti is asking Jurha about the boy in the doorway; the man she believes to be Darex approaches and confirmes Shanti's belief. "I am very pleased to meet you Darex." replies Shanti, returning his smile. They both watch as Jurha walks over to Armiena. In turning toward one another, Shanti senses in him a longing; not so much of a place as a person. Without thinking she asks, "Are you missing your family?" Catching herself, she redirects by asking, "Is that the boy you brought in from the crash?" She again points in the direction of the doorway, where now she sees only fingers and half of a face. "He looks so scared. I wonder what is wrong. Was he hurt badly?" she asks assuming he is the boy Darex brought in. "Perhaps he is hungry, should we ask him to join us?" she says sounding more of a statement that a question.

There are many things Shanti would like to ask Darex, but at the moment her concern for the boy is overriding her personal feelings. She allows her face to wear her concern, as she looks again at Darex.

Shanti.jpg

((OOC: OK, since I was being stupid, Ima start from talking with Armiena.))

She told him of her planet, how it had been destroyed, how she had killed Vader and Tarkin so many times. He had been there, just in his own little way. She looked sad, and Var didn't like it. He decided to leave her alone to her thoughts for now and see what the others were up to. Seeing a little boy, he turned his thought to him. The little boy's eyes were frightened, and Var sensed fear within them. He approached the boy, walking slowly so he wouldn't frighten the boy. The little boy was standing behind a wall, and Var wished to talk to the scared boy.

Avararda stood five feet away, and said to the boy "I dont wish to hurt you, I just wanted to give you this fruit." Using the Force, he brought down another muja fruit to his hands, then changed his mind and once again used the Force to take the fruit to the little boy. While it hung in front of him, Var said "My name's Avararda, whats yours?"