The Eternal Vigilance (The Maw)

Tarrian Skywalker

"No, you came at the right time Master, we need someone that can lighten the mood around here and bring people together. I think that you should bring back some of your old friends, you all could get the jedi livened up a little." A smile crossed her face, "Why not, it could be fun."

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood..."-Theodore Roosevelt-

*A loud comm went over the intercomm.*

"Jedi...get ready to pack up and leave. We will not stay on this planet anymore. Once we arrive at the new location...I want all Jedi master and council memebers to report in a.s.a.p. From there...plans will be discussed."

*Kirlocca turned his attetion back towards the other comm unit to finish his message.*

"Well, Eli, it looks like we will be moving after all. But, um, I'm already packed...sorta," Nilt grimaced. She looked into her open pack and frowned. It consisted mainly of hairbrushes, tank tops, and various pants.

"Hmm...while you pack, do you think you might have anything else in my size? Hurry though; they might leave without us."

(((OOC: one post packing Eli! Run!!! Pack those bags! Woo!)))

"I sense a disturbance in the Force..."

"You always sense a disturbance in the Force..."

After getting no response from the Head Jedi ((((who seems to have died... in real life))), Ryoo went to go and pack. On the way back to his room, Ryoo happened to stumble upon his two padawans. Since he was deep in thought, he didn't sense them, or, even recgonize them at first. After looking up, and, finaly seeing his first padawan after thinking he was gone forever, Ryoo's face lit up. Clasping hands with Beren, Ryoo had a few words for the both of them.

"Welcome back, Beren. It's been too long. But, we can catch up later. Grab everything you need, both of you, becuase we will be leaving shortly. Darsha, don't forget the stuff for you saber. As soon as you finish it, we will go and get the crystal for you. Once that is done, the both of you will be at the same place in your training, and we can get back to work."

With that, Ryoo went to his quarters, grabed one of his extra sabers, the crystal, and, enough clothes to last him a good while. On his way to the hanger, Ryoo stoped at the mess hall, and, grabed some food for his ship... His final stop was at the armory where he grabed some blasters... With all of this, he headed to his ship. It was time to find a new home.

ryoocopy-1.jpg

For those of you who knew me, it was great, for those who didn't, welcome.

http://www.naese.com/images/Ryoojaxxon.jpg

Darsha immediately ran to her quarters. Throwing various pieces of myriad clothes and securing her two training sabers and uncomplete real one at her belt and popping her sleeping hamster into a pocket, she grabbed the bulging duffel bag and made a dash for the ships.

(err... where do we go to now??)

ilikegreenguyscopy.jpg

Darsha Assant turned dark at 2734 posts.

*Kirlocca moved fast in hope that there was still time to pick up and move everything that they needed. During this time he sent a transmission to all jedi sending them the location of where they were to make for.*

"Gala...seems nice enough...but will the jedi agree with my decisions from there?"

*He shood his head.*

I should not be thinking about that right now, nor should I even be talking to myself.

*He packed everything that he needed, and then moved to a comm unit.*

"Jedi, You are to take only that will be needed. Leave everything else. Four transports are ready for us. two of them are cargo only. If there is no room for you in the transport, take a jedi starfighter. If you feel the need to take your own ship...make sure that it WILL be useful to the jedi in the futrue. That is all. See you on Gala."

*Kirlocca then picked up his bag and walked into the jedi hanger bay and waited to give the jedi directions if they needed it.*

*Kirlocca stood once he loaded his stuff on the transport. He wanted to see the faces of the jedi, since he was the one who had made the desicion, with-out getting council approval first. He knew that some would hate it, while others would enjoy it.*

Yet the big desicion is going to mkae them all mad at me.

*He let out a sigh, one that he wished he would not have let out so loudly, since some jedi to turn and look at him in respones to it.*

"On the move again. That is a jedi life for ya. Always moving, atleast, that was how it was in the old days..."

*He exhaled for a reason that he did not know.*

I will five the rest of them 2 more hours before we mkae our big move...again.

As Orrick listened to Kirlocca's messages, several things became clear. First of all, he realised what had been nagging at the back of his mind. Their base had been compromised... And he figured it had something to do with Andon's gurlie friends. Orrick obviously wasn't surprised. Secondly was that because their location had been compromised, the Jedi needed to move, and fast. That was already happening, and Orrick needed to catch up. He quickly gathered his things, and headed for his starfighter. Within several moments, Orrick had powered up, and taken off.

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement

So Gala is where we plan to go? With my absence I can understand the panic. However, how long do you wish to run and hide? I will allow this move to Gala. But, this is the last time I will have my Jedi move. Let us go and re-build once more.

BC entered his a transport with the others and prepared for takeoff.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

A message came from the Dojo to BC from Calen. The announcement of the jedi moving once again concerned him. As his hologram appeared before BC he bowed, "Excuse me master, but I have a concern. Why specificly are the Jedi running once again from their home?"

"The Shadows will arise...."

It has come to my attention we have been compromised once again. If it were only the Sith that knew I would have no concerns. However, it is both the Sith and Imperials. We must group together with the Rebels on Gala. From there we can better mount ourselvess for the future. With the help of a stable and ready Rebellion the Jedi will thrive.

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

It is more important now than ever to secure ourselves with the Rebellion. I have sensed a great disturbance in the force. You will and must trust my judgement. I do however see your concern, we must re-group with the Rebels and begin readying ourselves for what is to come. Every Jedi must be prepared for the most dificult experience of their lives. The future is clouded and blocked. The forces of evil are saddled and ready. The forces of good will be ready as well.

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

• 1 month later...

Neo's ship lands on the planet of Manaan. He exited and moved into the Vigilance, it was... silent, no one was home, the planet and the ship were all to himself. Neo's X-wing was silently pulled into the hanger of the ship, and disappered from his sight. He moved into the ship, and into the Captain's quarters. He placed his hand on the cool metal wheel, within it held so much power, but on the outside it showed none. It was time to train, but he didn't want to train the the Zabrak, he wanted to train others, it was time to call home.

------

Neo's ship lifted off, aimed for Mimban.

tru7h.jpg

*Holly Scanned the Eternal Vigilance and Found a dock that would accomidate her, and Docked*

*She Did not know what awaited her, so she pulled her weapons belt off the rack and buckled it onto her hips. She grabbed an additonal Dl-23C+ and slid it into the hidden holster on her ankle.*

holly.jpg

Ish awoke in what he knew to be the rejuvination center aboard-- from the looked of the architecture--The Eternal Vigliance.

The low hum of the halogen lights roused him as they flicked on to brighten the room. Already knowing what he must do Ish climbed out of the tube. Bones and joints cracking as he'd never used them before.

A fresh pair of brown Jedi robes, and white tunic lay near the tube. A small blaster and utility belt also accompanied these. Doning his coverings Ish hastily went to the nearly deserted mess hall. Eating felt the same.

He picked through his food and examined his motor skills which seemed to be the same.

When finished he made his way to the hangar and boarded one of the many small Jedi starfighters. He looked over his control panel. His hands quickly danced over the council as he ignited the thrusters. Soon he was in the upper atmosphere of Manaan. He was in search of his master Mathis who surely would have been cloned by now.

ish2hh6.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

Most Sacred order of the Nocturnal

Wuju38: GIVE ME BAKED GOODS!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The craft set down in one of the hangar bays. Thankfully it was water proof, but for Ish's own conscience during the decent, he did not know that the Osroc could withstand the water pressure.

A few small leaks during the descent to the Eternal Vigilance could've meant another cloning experience for Ish.

As the craft docked, Ish could see that the Eternal Vigilance was practically a ghost ship. The jedi had left fearing that being centralized would lead to their demize. The force still pulsed through the innards of the ship though, almost as if it was alive.

Ish did not speak anymore to his padawan. The force would be their line of communication. Ish wished to see how Rob would react.

The padawans trials had begun.

Quickly walking to his old quarters with Rob in tow, Ish set down his sparse belongings as Rob did the same. Ish spoke through the force to his padawan.

Come with me, your trials have begun.

Indeed the padawan had remembered his training for he acknowledged Ish with a small nod and followed him out into one of the many main halls.The small jingle of the pairs lightsaber clips echoed through the generally empty halls as not another sound could be heard, of footsteps, sparring, or general conversation. Ish indeed was sad to see the beautiful vessel so alone.

The two walked through the atrium quickly with little time to admire its beauty. At the end was a large tank housing underwater plants. The two walked into a chamber just prior to the large sealed door that released into the massive tank.

As they stood momentarily a large pressurized door behind them locked shut with a hiss. Forward was the only way to go.

Ish stood calmly knowing what would happen, but his padawan Rob was left clueless.

The small chamber began to depressurise as air was instantly sucked out through small vents. Water rushed in where air had once been. In seconds the tank was filled with water, and the door ahead of the jedi pair opened revealing the large tank. Rob began to panic momentarily.

Ish however caught his padawans eye and through the force helped calm him.

Breath young one.

All around opee sea killers and colo claw fish began to radiate towards the two jedi, who not only would have to deal with them, but with keeping themselves sustained with out artificial underwater rebreathers. The force was all they could use now. Ish let himself float many meters to the bottom of the tank. Rob now was alone meters above as the large beasts swam closer and closer to his position, jaws snapping.

The jedi technique of force sustaining would be what Rob needed to use, only he had not been taught this technique, he would have to enlighten himself.

ish2hh6.jpg

Rob started swimming towards the bottom. He looked back to see the distance from the monsters. It wasn't big. Rob was swimming faster. Next to ish on the bottom there were some plants. He stoped swimming and waited for the monsters. The look of and human not running away was like some meat on a plate for the monsters. Rob started to loose air. He had to use the force to breath. Rob started to use very little air. The monster were 4 meters away. Rob used an force push. The monsters fell back and were confused. Rob swamm to the plants. He was half away when the monster started to swimm again. Rob got to the bottom and coverd himself with the plants and held and rock not to float up. The monster couldn't find him and started to fight. Rob didn't know what happend, but when he look out of his hideout there were no monsters.

stjk.jpg

הנני הכי טוב [i'm not jewish!]

[Proud Member of V.A.G.I.N.A]

The evassive style of combating the situation used by Rob was exactly what Ish was hoping for. The trials however were not over.

Using an ancient technique, Ish summoned the beasts back to the area where Rob was. Then entering his own padawans mind he made it so that the padawan would forget that he even had a master for the moment.

Rob truely would feel on his own now as the beasts came closing back in. Ish swam to a safe distance and hid from his padawan but kept ready to leap at any moment should the situation require his intervention.

ish2hh6.jpg

Rob started to panic and wated alot of air swimming away from the monsters. Rob took out his lightsabre, because he was too scared to think of anything else. He used a force pull to bring one of the monsters to him. The monster attacked him, but the monster missed. Rob cut the monster with the lightsabre, onlz so that it would bleed. The monster attacked again and missed again. Rob did an firce push on the monster, so that it will go back. The blood interested the other monsters and the monster started to fight. This was Rob's plan.

stjk.jpg

הנני הכי טוב [i'm not jewish!]

[Proud Member of V.A.G.I.N.A]