The Eternal Vigilance (The Maw)

Tarrian Skywalker

"IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A MASTER GO TO THE JEDI TRAINING ACADEMY/DOJO WHEN IT OPENS SOON."

Excellent. Armiena searches the Roleplaying forum, and sees that the Dojo thread has just been opened.

"Time to shake the dust..." she realizes that Manaan is completely covered by water, and therefore has very little dust, "err.... water vapor of this rock off my boots," she says to no one.

She jogs to her ship, and quickly takes off. Traffic control feeds her the coordinates of the "secret" dojo on Borleias. A few minutes later, she disappears into hyperspace.[/i]

drayyy.png

BC made his way to Tares. Slowly as he looked through his holopad. BC was aggitated by the Sith. He especially wanted to face the one they call Montar.

Are we almost ready Tares? Also I need around 5-6 knights to stay back here. We cannot leave the base too empty.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

*Kirlocca sliped out of the training room that him and Ryan were in. His padawan was busy meditating, getting ready to 'fix' the fruit. He wanted, and needed to talk to master Gantoris. He turned a conner to see Gantoris and Tares speaking to each other. He heard Gantoris say,

"Also I need around 5-6 knights to stay back here. We cannot leave the base too empty."

"I can stay behind Master, since I have to finish my padawan's training. You leave my a list you want done, or what not, and it will be done by the time you get back."

*Kirlocca folded his arms and look his two mentors in the eyes, and waited for their response.*

Keiran held his assault rifle close to his chest as he tensed and waited for the stormtrooper to round the corner. Keiran's breathing became slow and shallow as he waited.

"Calm... he has no idea I'm here..."

Keiran reached to the force and allowed it to flow into him, relaxing him. As the force flowed through him, Keiran recieved Ben'a's message and sighed.

"Geuss I'll have to put this on hold..."

Keiran reached down and typed into the training console, turning off the training program and reverting the room back into it's normal self. Keiran then exited the room and headed to the hangar, where Ben'a, his padawan, Tares and BC were gathered. Keiran approached and bowed.

"I am ready for the mission"

Keiran slung his assault rifle over his back, appreciating a good gun once in a while couldn't hurt...

siggggy5ko.jpg

Nom's meditation ended sooner than he would like, but the excitment within him would not allow him to continue. He flew out the door and was to the point of running down the corridors. He suddenly slowed to a walk. He didn't want to seem thatexcited.

He made his way into the hanger without a hitch. He actually didn't get lost. He stood along side Ben'a.

"Thank you again for letting me take part on this mission. I hope I could be of use."

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

With her brother at her side she takes comfort from his presence. She looks back at Master Tares to ask,

”œMaster”¦ have you any more holodisc's that I could study on healing aboard the Rector? I suddenly have a bad feeling about all this and I want to be as prepared as I possibly can”

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Looking to BC as he approached, Tares nodded, "Everything is ready. The ship has been set to pass for a supply frigate, and everyone is getting on board as we speak. We have left enough knights to stay behind I believe."

As he finished, the question from Skye took his mind. Turning to face her, he smiled at the thought that even in facing danger, she still wanted to learn. "I downloaded the medical database of the Vigilance in the Rector. All those files will be free for your use...."

tares.jpg

Ben'a turned to Tares, speaking in a determined manner.

"I have been given codes which will allow us to pass for an Imperial supply ship, Tares."

Ben'a handed a datapad to Tares, nodding furtively. He then turned to everyone gathered about the Rector.

"Yes, it is time we made our move."

Turning about, he entered the ship, striding up the ramp at a brisk pace.

"Ihre ganze Unterseite sind gehören uns..."

goodwoodsig.jpg

Proud Member of the J.Net Addicts' Club since March, '04!

The Original Anti-P.I.M.P.

Founder, The Satirist's Guild

Skye smiles back at her Master when she hears about the downloaded files. Giving him a nod she turns, heading into the Rector and to the terminal where she can access the files. She quickly logs in and accesses the relevant files, immersing herself with her studies. She wanted to be prepared for whatever was up ahead of them. Skye still couldn't shake the feeling that they might be heading into a trap.

Taking a break from her studies, Skye decided to freshen up. Her bag was next to her bunk and she made her way over to it, searching though it and pulling out her change of clothes ”“ her black shipsuit. Showering and changing into it, she cleans her other clothing and replaces it into her bag. Heading back into the common area of the ship she sets about preparing a meal for all that are accompanying them on the mission.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Nahstaa followed his master on board, moving into a small room, where he could get some rest... he took a nap for an hour or two, and when he awoke, he smelt the fine smells of dinner.

Slowly he moved out to the common area, only to find his sister making dinner for everyone...

"want a hand sis?"

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

Darsha was bewildered. But she knew that her master had a reason for leaving her behind.

She left a note on his table. If you need me”¦. I'm at the Dojo. Just to hang out. Not much to do anyway. Will practice Force.

Shrugging at the pidgin Basic, she went to borrow a ship to get to the Dojo.

ilikegreenguyscopy.jpg

Darsha Assant turned dark at 2734 posts.

Nom slowly moved up the ramp into the ship. This his first mission as a Jedi knight, he had no idea what to expect. The only goal he had in mind for now was to make his old master proud.

Nom took an empty seat in the main part of the ship, his thoughts started to dwell on his former master. He knew he was on Manaan somewhere, but Nom hadn't heard from him sinse the had arrived.

I wonder why Mathis isn't taking part in the mission.

Nom remained in his seat and awaited take off. He was finally going to see if his training would stack up against the sith

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

Hearing the announcement Eli stood up from her ponderings at the table. She needed the training no doubt about it. Being out in the world had caused her to well.....lets say lose some of her more subtle jedi traits. Eli strode from the room and headed to the landing bay.

The bay was chocked with ships and there where quite a few fighters that looked so old that Eli didn't really expect the one she hoped into to run. Eli checked her stats and quickly jetted off to the acadamy, hopeing that she could regain some of her old desire for the jedi life.

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood..."-Theodore Roosevelt-

*Kirlocca took notice that Tares and BC had finished their talk and he took his leave. He walked past the room where his padawan was now training, and for good reasons. He then walked into the hanger bay, and found the jedi starfighter that he would use. He climbed into it and then took a second to send a force message to his padawan.*

Ryan, you have the skills to become a jedi knight, but you lack something...and I cannot tell you it, you must look in your heart for it. When I return, I will plead before the council for your jedi knight trials. May the Force be with you.

*Kirlocca then lifted off the planet and left for space...*

After watching Orrick leave, Mara settled herself in hers and Leo's appartment to await his return. Seeing as she knew no one else in the station, she picked up a book and began to read.

jadedfin.jpg

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.

Onboard Tares began to warm up the engines in preperation for the long flight ahead. All the main systems registered readiness. From this point on, there wouldn't be any turning back.

Waiting for the last of the group the get aboard, the Rector began to come to life....

tares.jpg

As the smells from Skye's cooking wafted through the Rector, Ben'a realised just how hungry he was. Eventually, the food is served, and the Jedi Knight sits down to savour the fruits of the Padawan's labours; the meal is excellent. With his stomach thus filled, Ben'a rises from his place at the small dining table, and ambles over to give Skye a gentle peck on the cheek in thanks.

"That was an excellent meal, my friend."

As Tares warms up the engines in preparation to leave, Ben'a begins to sense something odd. A realisation of sorts, was the only way he could describe it. Thinking quickly to himself, he walks up to the Jedi Master, and whispers to him so that only he will hear.

"I'll be back on the ship momentarily, don't take off without me..."

Making haste so as not to keep the rest of the mission waiting, Ben'a strides confidently back to the communications room, an idea in his head. If Ahriman was truly serious, then he would have to have more allies then he was letting on...and thusly, the Rebel support he had mustered would likely be better used elsewhere. As he hooked into the comms unit and engaged the encryption protocols, a word, uttered in chambers, floated across his consciousness...Byss.

--highly encrypted and untraceable comm--

To the Rebels:

Target designation and destination changed. New target: Sith academy on Byss. Make all haste.

--end highly encrypted and untraceable comm--

goodwoodsig.jpg

BC made his way to his ship and started up the engines.

We leave tonight, everyone prepare yourselves accordingly!

BLCKCLONE sat in his ship and began maeditating awaiting all who were not, yet ready.

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

His message sent, Ben'a made his way back to the Rector, and once again sat with Skye and Nahstaa, his Padawan. Mentally, he began to prepare himself for what lay ahead; there was little more he could to physically, at this point. Trusting that he would be awakened if he were needed, he began to meditate, advising his Padawan to do the same.

goodwoodsig.jpg

Skye had moved back into the galley, tiding up after having finished her meal and to allow for more room at the table for the others to have theirs. She glanced back at the table as Ben'a rose, bringing his dishes over to her, placing them down on the bench top beside her. She gave him a shy smile before reaching for the dishes. Noticing that he hadn't left her to it, she picked up a drying cloth to hand to him when he surprised her, catching her off guard as he leaned over and kissed her cheek.

"That was an excellent meal, my friend."

She felt herself blushing, her eyes following him as he turned and walked over to where Master Tares was and then left the ship. Her hand unconsciously went to her face, her fingers brushing lightly over her cheek he had kissed. Now she felt confused. She didn't know what to make of his actions, if anything.

Sighing, she finished up the dishes and moved over to where her brother was sitting, sliding onto the lounge chair beside him. Her thoughts roamed back over the last couple of months as she tried to make some sense out of her emotions. She hadn't really gotten ”˜close' to anyone in that time, although Darex had shown interest. There hadn't been much time for a relationship to develop though, what with all the happenings on Hoth and then her training firstly on the EV and then at Naboo. She'd only seen him twice since they'd been at Manaan and now she felt that he and Ish had left for the new Jedi Dojo. Who knew when they would meet up again.

She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice until he sat down with them that Ben'a had returned. She felt herself blush again and silently started to recite the jedi code to control her confused emotions.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Keiran boarded the Strife IV and activated the main systems. He went to the IFF board and flicked a switch, reverting to the sith infiltrator's original IFF of the Tigershark, a sith owned ship. Keiran then activated his comm to the Rector.

"This is Keiran, I'm taking my own ship because travelling in one ship all together is suicide in my opinion, I have switched IFF frequencies so we should still be safe."

Keiran then kicked back in his pilot's seat and began playing sabacc against the computer simulator.

siggggy5ko.jpg

Somewhere deep in the Jedi base, a pair of bodies sit alone in a room, except for a few droids. The comatose Joel Lance lays on a bed, with machines stuck all over his body, monitoring vital signs and brainwaves. Sitting beside him, in a meditative position, was Mathis.

Hearing BLCKCLONE's request for some Knights to remain behind, Mathis opens his eyes and slowly stands up. Laying a hand on Joel's shoulder, he gives him a few words before leaving.

Making his way to the hangar, Mathis spots BC as he heads for his own ship.

Master Gantoris, I'll stay and watch over the base. I just have to run out real quick first.

Without waiting for confirmation or rejection, Mathis powers his ship up, and leaves Manaan.

mathis-1.jpg

We leave now!

BC's ship started up and began it rise to space.

We will all meet above then hit hyperspace for our destination.

homealone.jpg

The League of Shadows

Gently, nahstaa put his arm around his sis, feeling her confusion through their bond... he sent her love, and warmth, and everything he could think of that would make her feel better... he sent her a force message, carefully masked from everyone else, and sent down their bond...

"Do you want to talk about anything sis, you seem in turmoil..."

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

Ben'a could feel Master Gantoris' announcement through his meditation. The Jedi Master was right; it was time to leave. Rousing himself from his meditation, he strode up to the Rector's cockpit and began to power the ship up. Activating the internal comms, he spoke to the Jedi aboard, his amplified voice steady and sure.

"You heard the Master, we're off."

Powering up the repulsorlifts, Ben'a lifted the Rector from the hanger floor. Once out of the Eternal Vigilance's hanger bay, he fired up the ship's ion engines, blasting a trail of sea spray as he skimmed the ocean world's surface. Several aquatic mammals broke the surface as the ship flew past, sending their own spouts of water almost in greetings and well-wishes.

Finally, it was time to leave, so Ben'a pulled back on the controls, angling the large vessal upwards and into the far reaches of the atmosphere and space. Pulling alongside BC's ship, Ben'a sent him a Force-message:

"By your command, we go..."

goodwoodsig.jpg