The Eternal Vigilance (The Maw)

Tarrian Skywalker

For the benefit of the newly arrived Jedi Master BC, Ben'a repeated what he had already told Ara-Lai and Tares. Hopefully, the leader of the Jedi would understand what needed to be done.

((OOC: Just read my two previous posts...didn't want to type all that out))

"Ihre ganze Unterseite sind gehören uns..."

goodwoodsig.jpg

Proud Member of the J.Net Addicts' Club since March, '04!

The Original Anti-P.I.M.P.

Founder, The Satirist's Guild

carefully, nahstaa sent a force message to his master...

I have some information that may be helpful master... no coordinates, but i can tell you of all the most recent developments...

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

"I don't know what it's about," Darex replies. "I just got the feeling from Skye that it was important."

Darex looks up at the newcomer. "You're not disturbing our conversation at all. Welcome Kamsie. I'm Darex. You're Caamasi, aren't you? What makes a member of such a peace-loving species desire to join the Jedi? If you don't mind my asking, of course," he added hastily.

You really need to learn some people skills, he thought.

FDY9u6P.png

Grand Master of the Jedi Order

Like I told Hale in the past I approve any mission in which we can set back the Sith. Everyday they are allowed to prosper freely is another bad day for the galaxy. We must slow their progress, we must keep them under control. However, we cannot destroy them, for without them there is no light.

BC stroked his chin.

Bring me those who wish to go on this mission. I may accompany you.

homealone.jpg

[Associate of the Illinois Mafia since November 2001.]

Member of the Four Horsemen

The League of Shadows

Ish sighed as Ashley told him of Jainas departure. He accepted it thought with a heavy heart and a nod to Ashley. He returned to the conversation at hand between Darex and the newcomer Kamsie. As they chatted Ish thought to himself

Looks like Darex and I are on the same ground again...without masters

He was glad more so now because Darex wasn't alone anymore, and they both would not have masters together. Quite a glum prospect, but none the less Ish returned from his daydreaming to look up intently at Kamsie as she spoke to Darex.

He couldn't help but have the distinct feeling he might see Jaina yet again.

ish2hh6.jpg

Aussie-American Connection Since June 04

Most Sacred order of the Nocturnal

Wuju38: GIVE ME BAKED GOODS!

Ben'a sent a Force-message back to Nahstaa. "By all means, come to the Chambers. Tell us of what you know." he then turned back to Master BC.

"It would be an honor to have you with us, Master. If he is willing, I would like to bring Master Tares with us, along with his Padawan. Also, I have a feeling that Keiran might wish to come as well... I'll send him a comm once we're away. And if he's around, I would ask Tristin Steller to come as well."

As he finished listing those we wanted with him, Ben'a wondered if they would indeed come. He didn't want to have to do this alone -- even with his Padawan with him -- too much was at stake.

goodwoodsig.jpg

Nom stood quitley against the wall and listened intently on the conversations around him. One particular conversation caught his interest. It seems the Jedi were going to thwart some kind of sith operation. Maybe Nom could be of help.

He slowly made his way toward Ben'a and BC.

"I couldn't help overhearing that you are putting a mission together. Would it be possible for me to be of service?"

nom2.jpg

Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical

- Blaise Pascal

Skye looked up at her Master. She felt that she would like to be a part of stopping the Sith. She had learnt a lot in the time since the Battle at Hoth and felt ready to do whatever was required of her.

”œI would certainly like to do whatever I can Master. When do we leave?”

SkyeOrgana.jpg

Ben'a looked around to the assembled group. It was good to know that these Masters were willing to risk going with him on this mission -- his mission. His gaze finally fell onto Skye, and a warm smile spread his lips.

"I feel we must leave with all possible speed, Skye. Time is of the essence, for the Sith may decend on Arbra in overwhelming numbers if we take too long in getting there. However, there is time to meet and give your compliments."

He looked up to Master BC then.

"The Rebellion must be contacted at once -- their support is essential to this operation. We will need at least one capital ship to bomb and seal the mines. My Padawan, Nahstaa, has some information as well."

goodwoodsig.jpg

Camsie cracked a bit of a smile at Darex comment.

"I do not mind. And I suppose the reason a peace loving creature such as myself would wish to join the Jedi, would be that to have peace you must fight to attain it. And all must fight in order for it to stay alive."

Camsie stroked the fur on his chin and put on a forlorn smile.

"I suppose my roots might have something to do with it though. You see all the men in my tribe were force sensative. But none of them harnessed that ability. None of them embraced the force. They let our talent go to waste and even if I despise hurt I will do what my family would not. I will protect the peace that the Caamasi love so much... But they aren't willing to fight for."

It was a bit of a deep explanation. Kamsie knew this too. But the question had been bouncing around his head since he stepped out of his starship. This confession served to answering Darex question as well as strengthen his belief that what he was doing was right.

Unfortunately it also triggered buried memmni's of his long dead family. Bowing his head to the overwhealming sadness Kamsie let a single tear streak down his furred face. Before banishing the memmni and waiting for Darex reply.

linksigcopy4cr.jpg

After listening to Camsie speak, Ish interjected with his interpretation to Darexs' question.

"I think it's very relavent for someone from a peace loving species to join or want to join the Jedi, as I'd say we in fact stand for peace throughout the galaxy." With a pause Ish let a smile come over his face. He continued, "whether or not the rest of the galaxy knows or believes it." Ish let out one of his unceremonious laughs.

"I appologize for interupting."

ish2hh6.jpg

Camsie regarded Ish with a calculating eye. The man had a wisdom not seen often enough. With a smile Camsie looked Ish in the eye.

"With that attitude you could pass as one of the more rebellious Caamasi."

Before grinning.

"That is if you could grow purple fur under your eyes."

Growing serious again Camsie stared at the wall on the far side of the mess hall.

"I suppose I want to heal more than hurt. But I will do what I must..." Camsie said quietly before brightening up.

"What are your reasons to join the jedi, freinds?"

linksigcopy4cr.jpg

Ish glanced at Darex who seemed to be already eyeing him up as if he wanted Ish to go first. Ish looked guilty, as he felt he had done a bit too much speaking already when not even initially invited into the conversation.

He grudgingly began his take on what he wished to accomplish." I think I'd like to also go into healing, but more so with the study of certain flora and fauna to find herbel remedies, or key ingredients to certain vaccines and medicines. I guess a Jedi scientist is what you could say I want to be."

Ish reguarded his lightsaber with his fingers. A scientist was a very admirable job, but he thought it a bit dorky. He still wanted to be an accomplished defender, and learn the force and lightsaber techniques well.

ish2hh6.jpg

Orrick blushed as he ran straight into Mara. He was getting pretty good at hitting people in the halls. Maybe there was more to the patience thing than Orrick thought. However, once he saw who it was he had run into, a bright smile spread across his face. "Mara!" He paused. "Yeah... it's me. You know, I came to see you on the Helix station, but you were already asleep. I don't blame you though. I imagine I'd be tired too, if I was pregnant." He stifled a laugh for only a second, but couldn't hold it in any longer. "So how are the babies treatin you? You doin' O.K.?"

Post Number 168...

Orrick.jpg

I survived SANITY'S END, November 04

I survived the crash of '04

Proud member of the Yo Mama Movement

"Somethings going on here." Malak said, as he took a sip of water from his jug. He looked over at Ish, seeming he was the most experienced at this table he asked him the question.

"You know what's going on here?" Malak said to Ish. He waited for a reply while he took another sip of his water.

hellokitty.jpg

Ish wasn't sure himself what was going on. There were only a few things he could surmise. He decided to tell Malak what he knew.

"I think that it has something to do with the Sith." A glum look came over Ish as he paused. " I don't know if you were with the jedi, but we were ruthlessly attacked at our former base on Hoth by a Sith Imperial task force....There seems to be sense of urgency from what I've heard to get back at the Sith, and quell their evil ways. Darex and I made friends with another jedi who has just returned with her master to Manaan. She might actually know something herself."

"That's all just a guess really. But I couldn't blame the council for attempting to quell such an evil power like the Sith."

ish2hh6.jpg

As Ben'a waited for the others present to give their opinions on this subject, he again felt a disturbance in the Force. It was odd, to him, that he seemed to be almost like a magnet to what he was feeling; yet another being was seeking to leave the darkness. Offering his apologies to the Council, Ben'a took his leave, leaving behind a datapad with his comlink frequency on it.

"I will be back momentarily, Masters...I promise you that. Nahstaa, please remain here, and relay that information you said you had."

Ben'a walked over to his ship then, and within ten minutes he was out of the Manaan atmosphere, heading for the Last Call.

goodwoodsig.jpg

*Kirlocca felt a small tingle down his spine. He took a quick second to realize what it was.*

So, the council sends jedi after a sith operation do they.

*Kirlocca shook his head. He would have been glad to go, but he had really wanted to make it up to his padawan, Ryan, For not being there for him enough.*

They will have to do with out me. I must attend to my padawan.

*Kirlocca brought his attenion back to Ryan and waited for him to begin his first attempt.*

In the space above the waterworld of Manaan, the X-wing fighter flown by Ben'a winked into realspace. Angling for a nice and lazy descent into the atmosphere, the Jedi Knight blew a deep sigh, expressing a mix of feelings swirling about in his head. By bringing Neo here, he was taking a big risk, but he felt that it was one that had to be taken. On the one hand, the Sith would suffer while the Jedi gained a new member, along with any information he might have. But on the other, this could all be an elaborate ruse; the Dark Lord could be, at this very moment, tracking Neo through the Force without his knowledge. But whatever may be the case, Ben'a knew what he had to do.

As he set the ship gently down into the Eternal Vigilance's hanger bay, Ben'a put these feelings aside. He helped Neo out of the compartment he was in, and smiled at the former Sith.

"I really ought to invest in a bigger ship," he quipped. "But who has the time, anyway? This baby saw me through the battle at Hoth, it was one of the few Jedi ships to survive..."

Ben'a thought for a moment before continuing.

"You said you had information about the Sith, did you not? Come, we must see the Council."

With an uncharactaristic haste, Ben'a trotted off back in the direction of the Jedi Council chambers. Master BC would be interested to meet this man, that much he knew for certain.

goodwoodsig.jpg

"Ya, investing in a bigger ship would be better."

**Neo put his hand on the back of his head, feeling the spot that he had slammed his head against as the X-Wing touched down. After counting the stars around his head several times, he hopped down to the ground.**

"Where might your people be?"

**Neo said still rubbing his head. He closed the compartment door, and quickly jogged to catch up to Ben'a, still waiting for an answer to his question.**

tru7h.jpg

"They're still in the Council chambers. Follow me, and I'll introduce them to you."

Ben'a, with Neo close behind him, jogged the rest of the way to the Council chambers, where the Masters were still talking amongst themselves. Once the two arrived, Ben'a closed the door, and began introducing those in attendance.

"This is Nahstaa, my Padawan. Tares Vortex, a Jedi Master, and his Padawan, Skye. Master BLCKCLONE here is the leader of the Order." Ben'a smiled at the assembled Jedi before continuing.

"I apologize for my sudden disappearing act. This is Neo, formerly of the Sith Order. He tells me that he wishes to get away from the anger, violence, and darkness of their kind, and I believe him. He also tells me that he has information for you in regards to the Sith as a whole. However, I wish to let Nahstaa speak first."

goodwoodsig.jpg

Mara smiled when Orrick identified himself.

"I'm doing ok, but I'm really bored. Leo is gone with his... I guess you could call her his apprentice, and I can't do much in the way of training, for obvious reasons. It's sure nice to see a firmilar face. Would you like to come back to my quarters and visit, I could fix you some lunch."

jadedfin.jpg

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.

Standing up, nahstaa felt a great nervousness. He had never been near this many jedi... after a moment, he cleared his throat, thought of his sister, and began...

"My name is nahstaa... up until recently, i served the sith, just as neo did... ((turns head to neo)) We have never met, but im glad there are more like myself... ((turns back to the council, takes a breath)) I served as an apprentice to the sith master known as tarrian skywalker. she brought me to their planet, and i was attendant as Abbadon gave his first speach as a sith lord.

Matters progressed slowly, until bishop arrived. Bishop came, with another, who was known as the talker. i do not know the extent of this mans powers, as i only saw him once or twice breifly... anyway, when bishop came, matters unfolded, and bishop took over the throne of the dark lordl, and abbadon disappeared... Soon after this, my master took me to another planet, which i can only describe as evil... when we got here, she oversaw the construction of a training facility, a temple of sorts... this training facility was built by slaves... many slaves, all of whom were killed.

these are the key events i can tell you of. i have no co-ordinates, but i hope what i have told you is of some help... i am totally happy to share this information in greater detail, but i feel there may be much more pressing matters at hand."

Slowly, nahstaa sat down next to his sister, and shuddered...

Nahstaa-1.jpg

Reverend of the Lords of Hate sep' 05, Destroyer of armies.

((This is a series of short and sweet posts...sorry for the blitz))

"Come with me, Nahstaa."

The Master and Padawan leave the council chambers quickly for the hangers on the Eternal Vigilance. This time, Ben'a takes a small two-person shuttle instead of his X-wing. The ship blasts off for Ilum

goodwoodsig.jpg

The small shuttle lands back on Manaan. Ben'a Solo gets out, along with his Padawan.

"Excellent work getting that crystal of yours, Nahstaa. Now you must create your lightsaber with your own hands. You may use the Force to examine mine, in order to see how it works and how to build one like it."

With that, Ben'a hands his Padawan his lightsaber.

goodwoodsig.jpg

Skye watched as Ben'a disappeared from the Council Chambers. She sat close to her brother, giving him support as she felt his nervousness. The Council members began to discuss some other matters and she softly whispered comforting words to her brother.

Her mind started to wander and she wondered how Darex and Ish had been and what they had been up to during her absence. She also started to review all the training her Master had put her through in her mind, concentrating on the finer details that needed to be practiced and wondered when she would get the chance to. Soon she hoped. She wanted to be ready for whatever lay ahead of her.

So lost in her thoughts she didn't realise at first that Ben'a had returned. When she looked up and saw his companion though she sucked in her breath, trembling slightly before she overcome her shock and slight fear. With him was the Sith who had attacked her on Hoth... the very one that her master had interupted. Realising that her jaw had dropped open, she closed it, clinging slightly to her brother in an unconscious need for support.

Then she got to thinking, if her brother could defect from the Sith, so could someone else. She could find it in her heart to forgive him... she had not suffered any lasting injuries from him on Hoth, so she could treat that as a learning experience and move on from it. Looking up at him again she catches his eye, giving him a silent signal that if he wished to, he could sit with her and her brother.

She then looked back to her brother who had stood up to speak, sending him all the love and support she could muster. She knew how difficult this was for him, surrounded by people that were once his sworn enemies and she was very grateful that he had turned back to the light - and that they had found each other. After he had finished speaking and had sat down again, she gave him a hug, watching then as he again stood up and left with Ben'a.

She looked back up at Neo who was looking uncomfortable and patted the floor beside her. If she could be accepting her brother who had defected the Sith, she could accept another as a friend if he wished to be. Leaving him to decide what he wanted to do she looked towards her Master, wondering what they were going to do next.

SkyeOrgana.jpg

"Yes, I have heard of Nahstaa, but just briefly."

**He looked over to Skye, he could feel her reading over his body with the force.**

"They are getting many, many members inside the Sith Order. I am afraid that this will even be harder than the previous wars were."

**Neo nodded his head, it was going to be almost impossible to do this.**

"The Sith Academy is on Byss, and that's where they train and stay. Other than that, all I know of is Mimban, but that doens't get much action anymore."

**He looked around to all the council members.**

"I have only heard whispers of Arbra, other than that, all I know is that it is another planet in the universe."

**He slowly nodded and looked to the ground, indicating that he was done. He looked over to Skye and Tares, feeling the warm connection, both Neo tried to kill. He walked closer to Skye, and whispered into her ear.**

"I am sorry for hurting you."

**He gave an honest nod to Tares, and walked back to his spot.**

Edited by Guest
tru7h.jpg