Mimban

Darth Heretic

* Impious stood up and looked at his master. He took the saber from his hands and smiled.*

" Thank you my lord. I will find a sith and learn from it."

*With a bow, Impious turns towards the forest and leaps into the thick trees. He ignited the saber and cut through some branches that got in his path. A couple of howlers saw him. They leaped from the trees and attacked Impious. Impious slid across the mud and spun around towards the animals. He spun the saber and ran toward the howlers. There was about 3 of them. No problem for Impious.

He jumped on ones back and force pushed it. It flew up in the air and hit a tree, knocking it unconscious. Impious turned to the other two. He lifted one hand at one howler and flicked his hand toward a an ominous place. It flew 50 feet across the forest. He then threw his saber/ sword at the other howler, slicing its head off. *

" Damn that slowed me down."

* Impious turned back around and continued to run. Mud and dirt was on his face and armor. His shoes soaked from the rain puddles of rain. He ran really fast using force speed. He looked up into the trees as the water hit his face. He came across another cave and ran inside.*

SIG.jpg

Jareth took his clothes off and set them in the "No longer suitable for wear" pile that was starting to get rather large. His apprenticeship had been full of various ways to get him and his clothes absolutely filthy.

He showered, and redressed himself in black combat pants and boots, a black, long-sleeved, undershirt, and carried his long black cloak over his shoulder as he exited the room.

He continued through the halls until he came upon the armory. Once inside, he pilfered through all the various Sith armors until he found exactly what he was looking for.

It was a light weight fiber armor vest inscribed with various Sith symbols and inscriptions. It fit him perfectly, and would offer him some protection from blaster bolts and other projectiles while still allowing him the flexibility and agility that he had come to rely on during combat. And it didn't look half bad either.

Once he was properly dressed, he attached his belt and clipped his lightsaber to it, and covered himself with his cloak. Leaving the hood down which showed off his shoulder length white hair.

"That is much better," he thought to himself as he exited the armory and made his way back into his chambers.

Tyler tried to take his new masters' words to heart. Jareth did not feel thta hed fought his best...A sith aimed for perfection and nothing less. Tyler hoped he did not fail his master. He was not afraid of the punishment, if he was not worthy to be sith then there was no point in living. He would not fail. Tyler knew that there were untapped sources of power within his being. With his masters help he hoped to tap these wells and unleash all the fury of his violent life.

Tyler found an empty room wwhere he lay down for a little rest. His sleep was short and fitfull. He was restless and plauged by violent dreams. We awoke sweating, furious at some unseen dream enemy. Although the sith valued rage he knew that discipline was important. He calmed himself down then rose and got ready for his training.

He had no belongings with him so he would simple have to wear the tattered old clothes hed worn on his journey to minban. it didnt matter though, it was irrelevant what he wore.

Searching out his Master Tyler bowed before him.

"Im ready to begin My Lord."

index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=267161

*walking through the temple, Raynuk didnt talk to anyone, or even acknolege anyone on his way to his quarters. He grabbed his robes, and made sure his weapons were in place.

His White lightsaber hung from his left hip, a weapon that represented Raynuk's dedication to the Sith, the weapon he built shortly after the CORE was disbanded.

On his right hip, the pure black-bladed lightsaber of his master and friend, Barohm Zar, who had been long since taken from the Sith. Attached across the back of his belt horizontally, was the Grey double bladed lightsaber that Raynuk had crafted from the body of Son of Palpatine, a being who slaughtered a Sith without remorse, and expected to get away from it. The spine had served as the case for the saber, and the crystals were made from the ashes of the rest of his body.

But there was more than meets the eye to the lightsaber. It saw, it felt, it was alive. Raynuk had gone to Korriban shortly after and had allowed a long since forgotten Sith Spirit inhabit the lightsaber. The spirit heightened the lightsaber's powers in a Sith's hands, and weakened any Jedi who touched it. Raynuk looked in the mirror and saw who he was. He was a warrior, a battle hearened Sith who had seen those around him die, and had embraced Death itself openly. The time had finnally come. With a glance down at the peice of paper in his hands, information that he had gotten from the Dark Jedi, Raynuk spoke to himself.

I will not fall this time...My ancestors watch over me, and they will guide me to victory. US to victory...

Raynuk exited his chambers, and made his way to the Ogariv II, and waited for LAP*

(Goin to the Valley o da Jedi. If you wanna come, PM me)

1fE1uLv.png

I ate a hippo. It was delicious.

May the Forth therve you well...

"It will be so," Jareth replied to Tarrian as she passed.

He then turned to his apprentice, "Very well, We shall begin."

Jareth stretched his hand toward his apprentice, and the invisible strings of the force wrapped themselves around Tyler. Jareth lifted him from his feet and with a small gesture, Tyler levitated through into Jareth's chambers and was placed forcibly in a chair opposite where Jareth was sitting.

"First, we must learn why we are here. The sith are an ancient order fueled by the darkside. Through command of the force, we channel our anger and hatred into a weapon with which to smite our enemies. That does not mean we are blind, raging beasts. For, even we, may be consumed by our anger if it is not harnessed properly. This is where discipline comes in. One must have a large amount of self-control in order to survive. You will destroy yourself without it. The power we wield is similar to that of the Jedi. As the Jedi live to serve the force, we command it, and bend it to our will. The Jedi see the force as an end. Here, among us, you will find the true meaning of the force. The force is a means to an end. That end is power, and domination of all lesser beings in the galaxy."

Jareth spoke softly and sage-like. He had learned much during his training, and enjoyed being able to impart his wisdom into another. The Sith Lord felt his apprentice's mind wrapping around the words he spoke, and knew he understood. Still he asked.

"Is that all clear to you? Do you wish to be powerful?"

"Perfectly clear, Master. I want to learn the ways of the sith. I wish to harness the strength of the darkside. To travel to the road to power."

Tyler took in his masters words about the darkside consuming him if he wasnt careful. The darkside was known for doing that. Taking over those who would believe themselves its master and driving them to destruction. Tyler knew his own self-destructive tendencies and knew how far was too far. Rage could be blind and reckless. The time for that was over, it was time to control and harness his rage. Something that he knew the sith could teach him. He was an avid pupil and awaited his master to impart knowledge eargerly.

index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=267161

"Excellent, then follow me. We are going to do some travelling."

Jareth made his way through the temple and to the hangar which housed the Tigershark. He began preparing the ship for their journey. All life support systems and hyperdrive systems checked out. It was amazing that the ship had lasted so long considering the harsh Mimbanian atmosphere.

Jareth had ordered a few of the temple droids to equip the ship with an extra breathing aparatus for his apprentice. Jareth's was still on board from their previous trip. He found everything to be in order.

"Hold on tight," he said as he blasted off at lightning speed through the hangar and out into the cold planet air. Jareth hadn't had a chance to really open his ship up in quite some time. It felt good to fly so fast again.

Within seconds they had pushed through the atmosphere into the void of space, and within a few more seconds, they had disappeared into hyperspace.

((OOC:: Destination Korriban))

*Raynuk couldnt help but smile as he turned to face Tarrian*

"Aww...I didnt know you cared so much about me. Acually, im waiting for your brother...It has come time that we Sith make movements, and I have the location of the valley of the Jedi. As soon as all are prepared, we are to head out..."

1fE1uLv.png

*KR's ship touched down again next to Montar's. KR stepped out of his ship and headed into a dark nitch in the forest. He wasn't looking too dignified, nor intelligent, nor dangerous. It was raining on Mimban, as always, and he had with him his things. KR took off his robe and hung it on a tree branch. His weapons he lied down on the ground. He stood in the rain, but a small step from naked, letting it cleanse the dirt and sweat and stress from his body and soul so that he may replace it with Hate.

KR felt his long platinum hair. It had been long since before he could remember. It had never been good in a fight. KR held out his hand and his lightsaber came to him. He ignited it, the broad platinum blade forming and sizzling as the rain hit it. Swish, swish, swish... With three quick flicks of his wrist KR chopped his hair off near the base of his skull. He looked upward towards the falling rain, and stared as though nothing else was happening in the world. The package tore open on it's own accord and slowly the plates of the white of the armor lifted up into the air and seemed to bond itself to KR's flesh. KR was completely covered with the white plating except his head. His mask he held in his hand. KR looked down at it, then at the armor in it's entirity.*

"It's... White..."

*KR had expected black or gray, but it didn't seem to bother him that much. All right, he was pissed, but he didn't show it outwardly, no more than he already did. KR held out his arms and his black robe floated over to him, then onto his body. He put the mask in his inner robe pocket. KR held out his hand. His spare lightsaber came to him then locked into a better tighter belt position. KR's hammer came over to him and he latched it to his back. He looked at himself again. The white armor and the black robe contrasted nicely, the strap of his hammer tied it together well. The hair just didn't piss him off anymore. He put his primary lightsaber on his belt in the spot where it'd be easiest to get. The rain still poured down on him, but he only seemed to get drier. KR walked back to his ship, but no mud stuck to his boots. KR stood by his ship and looked forward at Montar.*

"I'm ready when you are."

((OCC: you have permission to post me leaving the planet now.))

krstorm.gif.a46e550419daa19d41d206a1706d1044.gif

*Raynuk nodded and took a deep breath.

Its time.

he lifted the Ogariv II into the air, and shot off through the atmosphere, clearing the planet in less than a minute. He looked down at the peice of paper in his hands, and punched in the co-ordinates that the Dark Jedi had given him. With a slight sigh, Raynuk looked up into space*

"Well...here we go.."

*He pushed the hyperspace lever, and a second later the Ogariv II , and all aboard, dissapeared into hyperspace*

1fE1uLv.png

*Neo landed onto Mimban and looked at Nurgle, displayed with the current events that happened.*

Damn you Neo. You are responsible.

*Neo got out and pulled Nurgle along with the force, making his legs move for him.*

"Now we will construct what you and I have been longing for."

*Neo looked happy.*

"Altogether you have been a good apprentice, save the last battle. More of them are yet to come."

*Neo looked around for his briefcase full of equipment for light saber building.*

Here we go again.

"Now, I want you to think what if strong inside your heart, what burns inside you. This is one of the key ingredients in this light saber that you are about to build. Be careful on what you choose my apprentice, you don't want anything dangerous that can harm you, only your attacker."

*Neo laughed, flashbacks started to rain in his memory.*

"Be sure you look long and hard for anything, this will be your light your guidance. "

*Neo waved Nurgle out.*

tru7h.jpg

Nurgle fell into deep thought, but it wasn't too hard to figure out what it was that burned his soul the most.

"The thing that angers me and fills me with hate more than anything else, is the death of my family on Falleen. That is what fuels my rage and what has awakened me to the darkside."

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

"Right, well then how about something that is an item. Perhaps you have blood from your family's killer."

This is going to be good. Nurgle has to come up with something good, he was full of surprises.

"When you think about it tell me. Then your dream will be weilded."

tru7h.jpg

*The intercoms that are spread throughout the temple and training facility suddenly come to life with a message for all Sith and hopefuls.*

My bretheran...Since the beginning of time, we have battled the Jedi, fighting in mortal combat in thousands of places. The time for our supreme victory is at hand. Through centuries of searching and research, Myself, Sith Master Raynuk Montar, Sith Master Kakuto Ryu, and Sith Lord Tarrian Skywalker have located the Valley of the Jedi. But our victory does not come easy. The Jedi have felt the disturbance, the taint of their precious Valley, and will soon out number my companions and I by thousands, perhaps millions. This...this is a call to arms my Brothers and Sisters. We must fight now to ensure our victory. I beseach you all...fight for your Order, fight for the Sith, Fight for your masters...Fight for ME. Together, and only together can we claim the lives of the Jedi, destroy what they hold sacrid, and claim VICTORY!!!!!! JOIN ME! As fast as you can. The battle looms...and time will not wait. The less ships that you bring the better...we must hide our numbers, make them THINK they have the upperhand, and then we will destroy the JEDI!!!!!

*The message repeats over and over...and as warriors decide to fight for their Order, the ships they board are given the co-ordinates of the Unknown Planet that holds the Valley of the Jedi*

1fE1uLv.png

Micheal hears the message and turns to Impious.

"We must go. It is time for you to prove your allegiance. To the Sith or to the Jedi."

Micheal heads to a ship and boards it. He takes off, feeling through the Force for Impious to do the same. He takes off through hyperspace.

MSearcy2.jpg

Nurgle understood his Master's commands. He had never forged a lightsaber before, but he felt somehow he knew exactly what to do. Nurgle felt more attuned to the Force than he ever had before. The only memento he had from that day, was the vibroblade his father used to kill one of the troopers, as the deadly gas destroyed his father's lungs. Nurgle knew what needed to be done.

He borrowed a speeder bike, and retrieved the crystals from the old Imperial mine on Mimban. Ironic that the ones who tried to kill him would help him forge the weapon of their demise. Nurgle took the red crystals, and using the Force to guide him found the forge in the bowels of the Sith stronghold.

Gripping the vibroblade carefully, he hefted a forge hammer, using the Force to lighten its weight. Garet slammed the hammer down snapping the blade of the vibroblade. He melted down the handle, ready to combine it with a greenish metal he had found among the scraps. Nurgle liked the color green. Nurgle concentrated as he felt the heat of the blazing forge. He place the metals and the hilt into the forge, and used the Force to increase the speed at which the items melted. Next came the hard part, and Nurgle wasn't sure he could make it.

This will require more concentration than I have ever attempted previously.

But Nurgle thought back to his defeat at the hands of Nightcrawler, and the weakness the Empire had instilled in him with their experiments. He also remembered his vow never to be humbled in battle again. These thoughts allowed the darkside to surge through him and guide his actions.

While most would have used the hammer, that idea did not enter Nurgle's mind. He was working purely with the Force. Using this Force technique, Nurgle lifted the partially cooled metal. As it hovered before him, he molded and shaped it with his mind. It gradually took a recognizable form. Nurgle seemed to know the exact shape necessary for a lightsaber to function properly. At last, the outer casing was completed, and it still held the greenish tint, as well as the melted metal of the hilt. Nurgle next interworked the circuitry that would power the lightsaber. To do so, he had to project an enlarged image of the saber hilt in his mind. This took the longest, but finally the saber was ready for the last step.

Nurgle shaped the red crystals to his will. They fused and changed to the necessary shape, obeying Nurgle's will. He combined them with the saber hilt and finished the process by capping it. Nurgle slumped to the ground to rest.

Hours later he gripped the saber in his hand. He ignited the blade, admiring the crimson laser sword that he had completed. While the job was difficult, it should have taken much more energy out of the sith apprentice than it actually did. Nurgle had become weary, but was already nearly recovered. Though Nurgle thought nothing of it, Neo and any other observers were somewhat puzzled.

dartdominusgi2.jpg

"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking."

-Darth Rivan

"Very well, now all we need to do is mix this stuff that you have here."

Hmm, what type of metal shall I use?

*Neo chose his metal to be the exterior of the saber. He then looked at it and mixed the formula into a little cell and inserted it. He then popped it into place and weilded the metal together, getting a nice clean feeling. He hit the switch and the blade hummed to life.*

"Now you have it. Now it is time for you to use it."

*Neo's ship was waiting for them as they left the planet of Mimban. He headed for the Valley of the Jedi.*

tru7h.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

*It had been several long months since the Sith who were to assault the Valley of the Jedi had set out, and it had been just as long since anyone had heard from the brave souls who left. THere had been no communication, and no trace of Raynuk Montar, Tarrian Skywalker, Kakuto Ryu, or those who followed the latter three. Most had simply given up hope, or perhaps even forgotten about them.

Likewise, it had been several months since Raynuk had seen the planet that was his home; Mimban. it looked the same as always, the storms ripping across the landscape, constantly causing the rain to fall to the surface. The Ogariv II thankfully was still allowed un-restricted access through the planet's defence systems.

"Well, glad to see someone still thinks we were out there..." He said slightly sarcasticly.

The ship penetrated the atmosphere with ease, and came swooping in over the Temple itself. Raynuk was about to land, when he noticed someone in his spot. With a Curse, Raynuk powered up the weapons systems, and plastered the ship to the ground with two torpedos.

"Well I guess someone forgot about me..." He growled as he looked at the now burning wreckage.

Not wanting to give his spot up for anything, Raynuk landed the ship on top of the burning wreckage, and walked out onto the landing pad, surrounded by flames.

"MM...toasty. " He said almost demonicly as he walked into the temple, to find out what had happened while he was gone. *

1fE1uLv.png

Abaddon pulls the ship in just over the atmosphere. The gunboat finally comes out in the exact position he wanted. He smiled in self satisfaction then shrugging his cowl from his brow, he turnes his eyes toward the rear of the ship to look at the apprentices while his ship entered the atmosphere.

"Phyrexian, here you will meet someone who can find you a master." he said coldly ignoring the questioning looks of his own apprentices. They were undoubtedly wondering the purpose of this mission.

The defense patterns of the planet automatically recognized the ships signiture and design allowing him to enter.

He landed the ship in the mirk of a landing platform the Sith Order had yet to replace. He thought briefly about how slow change was before standing. He spotted montar's ship in its usual place, but underneath was fresh smoldering wreckage of some undefineable vessel. He decided it was better to just ignore.

He walked into the temple feeling at home... He still didnt like it as much as Korriban, but it was home nonetheless.

He spotted Montar.

"Greetings, Raynuk, we have an unusal case of another apprentice. He needs a Master, so Ill leave him in your steed." His ice tone coming from his lips like the first frost of winter. He didnt give the other a chance to respond before he moved away. Smiling a bit at the Master he bowed his head and turned to tell the phyrexian to stand before the other Sith Master.

"He will find you a worthy Master." The Sith said, sending a brief force message to the war beast giving him a farewell...or something along those lines, the best a Sith could come up with anyway.

Abaddon then turned and walked down the hall to the armory, his cloak floating behind him covering his motion with its own. He turned his head back a bit at his apprentices to check their reactions as they entered the Sith war room.

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet

The Howling Runner came out of hyperspace above Mimban. Piccolo looked down at the atmosphere surrounding the planet. He had been here before, guided by the great Lord Ar-Pharazon. Prior knowledge combined with a little luck, meant the dangers of Mimban's atmosphere should give him little trouble.

But it's not the atmosphere I'm concerned about. It's what lies beneath it, those that belong to the Sith Order. They will care little about the affairs of bounty hunters. It will take all my persuasive abilities to convince them to go along with my plan. If I fail it could be my end.

Piccolo was able to calculate the correct trajectory, remembering the path he and Ar-Pharazon had taken. He landed the Howling Runner. Hopping out of the cockpit, he carefully covered the starship with foliage. The bounty hunter quickly walked through the jungle unslinging his blaster rifle. He approached the gates of the Sith Stronghold. They were strangely empty, but he had no doubt guards hid nearby, he could smell them, and hear their hearts pumping.

"I am the Black Sun agent Piccolo, ally to Lord Ar-Pharazon. I seek entrance to the domain of the Sith."

Sabertooth walked over to Montar

"Master Montar, I have been waiting quite a while to begin my training and would be honored to start soon with a Sith who could teach me how to use my anger to destroy."

Sabertooth.jpg

Proud member of the Pimp Assosciation since March '04

Tea'dora walked into the war room with Theo, and she could feel the difference here. The place was huge, and made of black stone. She watched as the master talked with another and left the creature with him. As her master walked out, she looked around the room. Communications, a map of the galaxy with quite a number of red dots on it. She was amazed with the place, and she made eye contact with this other sith, after a moment, she looked at Theo, and then turned to follow the master.

Teadora.jpg

Once inside the armory, Abaddon turned to his apprentices.

"Here...you will find a weapon more fitting of a Sith apprentice, these are called Sith swords, blades forged by Sith alchemists long ago. They are heat treated against lightsabers. A perfect weapon to perfect the moves of a saber strikes, yet deadly in battle.

Choose your blades...feel free to question me at this point." The Master said closing the door to the room.

"You will not be given many chances to ask me questions unless it pertains to the lesson...so now may be your only, perhaps your last, opportunity." The cold words of the dark Master matched his tone and then some.

ABADDONFREEDOMISNTFREE.gif

Father Bad Touch, Dark Priest of the Lords of Hate since Sept. 2003.

Chacter Sheet